Speaker 1: Jason la one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody and working Monday. Hello there, how are we all? That was magic round Clint. I saw you on the weekday Vegas. Wow.
Speaker 1: You know what I'd like to say? Yes, all the Queenslanders that talk about how good their weather is and how.
Speaker 3: Lauren ship House did I see you? I was in a poncho.
Speaker 1: Melbourne's doing. Melbourn's is the best in the country.
Speaker 3: I text you when they went from a beautiful sunshine to driving rain which hurt the skin in about five seconds.
Speaker 1: On Friday, it was a bucketing when I wanted well.
Speaker 2: I can tell you here in Melbourne it was prestine, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Perfect, got the best weather of anywhere.
Speaker 2: Blue skies, not too hot. I tell you what.
Speaker 3: There's a few characters at the old rugby.
Speaker 2: League, different crowd.
Speaker 3: Isn't it a difference the word j Yes, I mean I love them all dearly, but wow.
Speaker 2: I always summon up when I say the NRL in Queens the bar shuts at half time. You can't get a beer after halftime.
Speaker 1: You can't get a beer after half time quarters in the rugby er is.
Speaker 3: It rugby league and it's half They were all drinking Bundy cans, Lauren Bundy cans in the stands.
Speaker 2: You hear me clap your hands?
Speaker 1: Is that what they say.
Speaker 2: On the spot? I should run with that. Growing up on the main streets of Brisbane, I have one of those inflatable bundleberg rum couches.
Speaker 1: I had a pink one of those. I think I got it with Girlfriend magazine. It gave the plastic sleep.
Speaker 2: You might have the big Bundy bear on it and then you would sit next to him so it look like you're sitting together.
Speaker 1: Sick, good gags, good gear. Classic is like Bourbon?
Speaker 2: What is it? We never had one rum?
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: That one you've never had?
Speaker 1: I've never wanted one because you're not a Queenslander.
Speaker 2: I need to get you one black black. Yeah, we'll get you one by nine. No, there's there's definitely as all sugar. There's a smell to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're disgusting the crowds. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure Queenslanders mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I was on my umbreast fed me for the first six months and it works up there. Are you hungry?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: And Albo? Yeah he got.
Speaker 1: Back, mate, he got back and he got back.
Speaker 2: Quit the bigger majority. Question question political question, not me, hit me, hit me? You know how Dunton lost his seat? Dixon? Could he still? Okay, he's done?
Speaker 1: Could he what only like.
Speaker 2: The majority like his party got in? Could he still?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: The only way he could get in.
Speaker 5: Still is if they're sorry, sorry, you mean if the Libs had have won the election but he lost his seat, would he have been the prime minister?
Speaker 3: He wouldn't have been the prime minister. No, unless they parachuted him into another seat where a candidate decided to quit after the election. But sure, but he'd have to go through another election, another by election.
Speaker 5: If he had lost his seat and he would have been the prime minister, Well, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: Probably his deputy.
Speaker 2: But doesn't his deputy have to be voted in?
Speaker 3: No, because you're not voting for the prime minister.
Speaker 1: I already voted in as a leader of the prime minister is effectively just the leader of the party.
Speaker 3: You were not voting for a prime minister. We're voting free party.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm more confused than anyway. Elbows are the prime minister and his deputy?
Speaker 2: Or elbow?
Speaker 1: Albow? Elbow's Richard Marles, Victorian July got It hosted the Today Show for a while.
Speaker 3: Richard thinking about Richard Wilcoin.
Speaker 1: No guy, who's the help guy?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're you're thinking about the doctor?
Speaker 1: Do they look the same? No? Oh my god. We must talk about Lady Gaga after this star.
Speaker 2: What a story we'll go there next. What a weekend of forty we're going to talk the Blue Bagger is after seven when Harry mckaye is in Lauren.
Speaker 3: And I missed a great deal of footing. In fact, I don't think I saw a skic. So you're going to have to educate.
Speaker 1: Us against Hawthorne.
Speaker 2: Hawthorne, absolutely, yeah, surprise. Yeah, the Blue Baggers went down to Adelaide and the Demon's particular fashion the d they're playing West Coast.
Speaker 3: Still, you've got to you gotta go fight a West Coast and win.
Speaker 2: Right. There was eighty five thousand people on s to Day night the Pies v. The Cats. Very special game for one player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jack Crisp Milestone Man played he's two hundred and forty fifth consecutive game without missing one, breaking the record of the late great Jim Steins, who chalked up two forty.
Speaker 1: No injuries, no suspensions.
Speaker 2: Not just played through. How's this right?
Speaker 1: How old is he?
Speaker 3: Thirties?
Speaker 1: He was going with he's one of the older players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you know he'd be a veteran.
Speaker 2: Thirty one, he'd be a veteran. That's a veteran, thirty one.
Speaker 1: Thirty one, that's a veteran. Any one's young.
Speaker 2: We would be dust. We would be down by three goals with three minutes to go. The Pies were. They came back, got two goals, and then they really do but they left it a little bit too late for this one. And then just as the siren sounded, Jack caught the ball. Take them out? Caught the Jack? I was going well till them? Wasn't I fifty meters out?
Speaker 1: Jack Crisp in his record game? Like Chris?
Speaker 2: How old is he?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: Jack caught the ball to the sirene fifty? Was he directly in front of it?
Speaker 2: I know it was pretty much in front. You shut the bed? Eighty five thousand people just standing there watching The pressure would have been unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Do you miss he shanked it? What did he do when he missed?
Speaker 2: All the players ran up to him, going because at the stat.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, Jack get in here.
Speaker 1: Well, I was you.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you're still there.
Speaker 2: Well, I was a few in at this point, so when I saw them hugging, I was like, oh, he bloody got it. Then I realized that it was a support couple.
Speaker 1: So who were they playing?
Speaker 2: The cats?
Speaker 3: The cat They're very always good. I how did you sustain yourself for the whole game. I'm so surprised, more so than the fact that Jack Chris missed the girl.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. After recorder, I lived your life. I got invited to go in the Fox footy box. Must be nice.
Speaker 1: Dear, are you ever going to be invited back? Do you think I reckon?
Speaker 2: I will be. I was very well behaved. There was only one thing that absolutely brought me to tears because they bring out.
Speaker 3: This don't tell me they used tomato relish and not tomato sauce. No no, no, no, no, don't give me relish.
Speaker 2: On the start of the match, had like these beef cheeks and mashed potato and this full spread. And Donna, the lovely lady who was John's, was running the bar and I said to Don's, I'm like, those beef checks are possibly the best thing I've ever seen. She goes, I need you to turn away now because you're not going to like what's about to happen. And I'm like what She goes, we have to clear for halftime, and they start putting him in the bin.
Speaker 3: The leftovers, Oh, that would have brought a teary ry.
Speaker 2: And that's when I said, do you have any sort of container.
Speaker 1: Doggy back?
Speaker 2: Imagine?
Speaker 1: Then they bring pies and sausage rolls and scone.
Speaker 3: They supersed the cheeks. Sure by the time.
Speaker 1: The SCons came, there are any cheks left over by the time you were done anyway. Yeah, and Matt, there wouldn't have been much Marshal cheek left time throw it out.
Speaker 3: I was like, sure that we could do some Now the party page.
Speaker 2: Did you get scones as well? The scones are a bit broke, I love.
Speaker 5: You've got no idea. He goes to the mc g once that's what they serve at halftime.
Speaker 1: Well, he thinks they're a bit rogue. Off you go back to Magic rounds Queenslander, go and have a black rats.
Speaker 2: Have you got any bundies? So good day though, Good day, great game, Great game.
Speaker 3: Kick on after that because that went.
Speaker 2: Home strong.
Speaker 1: As where'd you go?
Speaker 2: He said? You went to the football and behave like me? I would have gone out.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go? After the footage?
Speaker 2: I stayed there for a bit to let the crowds.
Speaker 1: And then when did you go?
Speaker 2: Get out? And then it just popped by a couple of mates for a drink?
Speaker 1: Why is it a secret he's been.
Speaker 2: Where did you go?
Speaker 3: Did you go?
Speaker 2: Gen Z?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: She was there, gen Z? Where did he go after the footy?
Speaker 2: Why is he being so You're making this sound more dodgy than.
Speaker 1: You because you shook your head and said no, but yeah, z Jays had a big.
Speaker 3: Nun big Where did we end up? Electric?
Speaker 1: Did you go?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be aloud in there.
Speaker 2: Didn't go with the kids to Electric?
Speaker 1: Where did you go?
Speaker 2: No? No, I wasn't getting up those stairs after beef checks and scotch.
Speaker 3: He's look scrutches, he's giving himself high done.
Speaker 2: It's right on sick. I haven't done anything. You're making this sound worse than it was.
Speaker 1: You said you went home, and then you and then you confess you didn't. You went to a few a few scratching his little giving himself a nervous rash.
Speaker 2: We just went to no. I just said time.
Speaker 1: Where did you go?
Speaker 2: I said to the wife? Traffic was bad getting out of the.
Speaker 1: Gay No one's buying that. Would you go to Kingst.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good at.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of thank you?
Speaker 1: Where did you go?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 1: Did you go to see adult baby cats? He went to gentlemen's clubs, said the baby cats don't do this to me. Would you go?
Speaker 2: This is Nomber one hundred. Good morning. You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. Big show coming up this morning. Your chance to win five thousand dollars. Harry Mackay from the Blues and invites for this Friday, guys, the on your Mother's Day lunch fantastic Mother's Day?
Speaker 1: Is this Sunday reminder?
Speaker 5: No, Yes, Someday Sunday is Sunday Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: Mother's Day? Sunday Sundays reminders?
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I invited mine mom along. Is that okay? Of course?
Speaker 2: Sit together, your your mum and my mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, I'm sure we.
Speaker 2: Will get one five together.
Speaker 1: Yes, my mom's coming, and my sister Lauria is coming. She's in Is Casey coming.
Speaker 2: Casey's going to come as well. Okay, my sister.
Speaker 1: Stier clear of that table if you.
Speaker 2: Come, Oh, yes, your sister can my mum see.
Speaker 1: We might have to cut them off from the bar. Now is lou coming?
Speaker 2: No, she's going to the school Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: She got a better offer.
Speaker 2: And there's an after party. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Where are they having the school one? Just to depart?
Speaker 2: I think last year it was at the s But.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's fun. That is fun. I imagine the Margarita's flying.
Speaker 1: There, or there's lots of mothers stay lunches on.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get a late flight to Sydney so I can party with the mom.
Speaker 2: Got pretty loose slash.
Speaker 1: No, not your wife.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going to party with you. Well, maybe something everyone did at the weekend, or most people did if you didn't early vote, was vote right?
Speaker 1: What time did you go and vote?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a nice and early did you crowds?
Speaker 1: What time.
Speaker 2: Was not?
Speaker 1: Crow time?
Speaker 2: Right? Visit the cake still.
Speaker 3: Barbecue democracy sausage?
Speaker 2: Did get a sausage? And you and I voted.
Speaker 1: Early, Lauren because I was away to do a prevot.
Speaker 3: Now we were inundated in the lead up with election ads and Trumpet of Patriot ads not just dads text message, text message.
Speaker 1: God, they were sawning.
Speaker 5: But then I got a Labor one like late on the last day, was like I've already voted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got one from Labor.
Speaker 5: Nothing from the Libs got inundated with the trumpets.
Speaker 3: So the trumpets seemed to be on Sue Ellen rights and was her name? She looked like she was on television more than me, which was she was a good effort. It's now emerged that Sue Ellen or Clive Palmer, because Clive Palmer.
Speaker 1: Bankrolls, wasn't Clive Palmer on the air.
Speaker 3: He's already had a go. I think I think it's a bit just a bit of a turn off from Yeah, so the Trumpet of Patriots is a Clive Palmer party. He forked out around about sixty million dollars.
Speaker 1: So do they have to pay for those message text messages?
Speaker 3: I'd imagine so, yeah, I'd imagine so. And the ads sixty sty million dollars in the seats did they get They've not one a seat, not one, not one in in fact, Lauren, not one. After the weekend. Counting continues, but so far they have secured one point eighty five percent of the national vote.
Speaker 2: That's money well sped.
Speaker 1: Now putting this into context, I don't even know what that was.
Speaker 3: What their policies were, another minor party being the Legalized Cannabis Australia Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, they were cruising around huge billboards, you know the truck billboards.
Speaker 1: Do you coup and down to rock roading around track and somewhere. I was like, I hop over north side. Do you know that's probably more your market? Yeah, and you'll get heaped.
Speaker 2: Should have like a smoke machine billowing out of.
Speaker 3: The They secured one point one four percent in the national vote, but they spent six two hundred dollars truck.
Speaker 1: I reckon was that one truck that.
Speaker 3: Sixty million dollars versus six thousand, two hundred dollars doing it?
Speaker 1: How much money does He's doing.
Speaker 3: It for flex?
Speaker 2: He's doing it for embarrassing. That's not a flex. That's like mate, wait.
Speaker 1: A piece palmer worth. These days he's down sixty He's not a billion.
Speaker 2: Isn't he sure?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure you've done some live googling this morning. Billionaire billionaires NEXTE.
Speaker 2: Certainly isn't After Saturday networth here we got three point four billion dollars US.
Speaker 1: No, I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the Internet.
Speaker 1: I disagree with the internet.
Speaker 3: Forbes. Forbes is a very reputable three point four billion.
Speaker 1: Where did Clive get three point four billions?
Speaker 3: He's mining mining magnet, not oil. It's mining rights oil.
Speaker 1: We're so informed. Must be oil. Like show he got becausey demining diamond.
Speaker 2: You listen to us, it just makes you smarter.
Speaker 1: Every day's a school day. When it's a.
Speaker 2: Waste of money, yeah, can we do a clib this morning?
Speaker 1: But if he's got three point four billions, sixty millions like us spending.
Speaker 2: Sixtyation thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Are you a billionaire?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, seventy billion.
Speaker 1: How many billionaires are there in Australia? Not many?
Speaker 2: Not many? Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Are you a billionaire?
Speaker 2: What if you wasted cash on or if you want to rip into a partner like maybe the missus drop big cash on something that she never.
Speaker 1: Uses, or are you a billionaire?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of stuff on the Internet that you just sort of that pops up and you're like, I could do I could use that.
Speaker 1: You know, what's the worst thing you've spent money on Jays.
Speaker 2: That shoebag that Clint told me to buy.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I've used it once, like honestly, but that's a year. It's you. That's not the shoe bag.
Speaker 1: It's not that. It's not The shoe bag is like a car wash for your shoes because you get it on Amazon.
Speaker 5: It's yellow, it's got these little fluffy things. It looks good and it doesn't great.
Speaker 2: You love it.
Speaker 1: I love the shoebag. I've only used it once too, but I will use it again, That's.
Speaker 2: What I say. But I've never used it since then. But she's a feelthic, just the whole oldear coun take the lasers out, put in the shop.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't take the lasers out. I didn't take the laces out when I put in the shoe car.
Speaker 2: Wash and it still came up.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, did you take your lace?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I didn't take laces.
Speaker 2: He's got velcra thirteen twenty four ten two Topic Monday This Morning. Are you a billionaire? Come on? Or what have you or someone you know? Ways to cash up?
Speaker 1: It's the biggest money waster.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourten is our number.
Speaker 1: How many billionaires? Have you got things in your water Australia?
Speaker 2: Have you got things in your wardrobe that you bought that you've never had the guts to wear, like the label's still on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, have a guess how many billionaires.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say seventy seventy I'm going.
Speaker 1: To say eight eighty seventy eight. Just eight one hundred and fifty nine billion.
Speaker 2: Really, well, good morning, So those one hundred and fifty nine.
Speaker 1: There, surely Gina Reinhard or Mike cannon Brooks is listening this morning.
Speaker 2: Bernine twenty four ten is our number. If you're a billionaire, or you want to dob someone in who's waisted cash, what was the stupid purchase? Give us a call and in return, I have two hundred dollars. Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Now that's where you can get some good stuff. Cogan dot com helps you get what you want for less. That is clicking awesome. Thirteen twenty four ten. To join us thirteen twenty four ten, whatever you drop cash on. Clive Palmer sixty million dollars he spent on those annoying text messages and ads, and the trumpet of Patriots didn't pick up one seat.
Speaker 3: In Paris, and the Legalized power what is it called legalized Cannabis Party? I was gonna call it club. Yeah, spent six and a half thousand dollars and they did better. Yeah, they got almost the same national World goods.
Speaker 2: Wow, Helen in Deer Park, is it your drop cash on something or someone you know?
Speaker 7: No, it was my husband. He installed a hot water tap out the back so he can wash his boat.
Speaker 1: What how much it cost to get that put in?
Speaker 7: He got to make to do it, so it was a cash job on the side. I'm not too sure what he told me and what he actually paid the probably two different things.
Speaker 1: I agree, But so do you need to wash the boat in hot water?
Speaker 2: I've got a he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want to get cold while he's doing it. Maybe why did he put it? I don't know.
Speaker 7: He does stop at the boat wash every time after a troop and washer that and comes home flushes the motor. I think it's just to keep his graphics colored. I have no idea why. I think it was the biggest pace of money personally, but he needed it.
Speaker 3: Seekers Helen, Jason's got a big boat and he do you do you wash your your yachts?
Speaker 2: Just cold water, cold water?
Speaker 1: Your staff do it for you.
Speaker 2: Are you salty captain?
Speaker 3: As well?
Speaker 2: He's got the hot water and.
Speaker 1: Well maybe he wants to hose himself down, doesn't want a cold shower.
Speaker 2: Water, Helen, you could put in an outdoor shower, remember when they were a big thing, my mum, one do that. They're in Alburt.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you're near the beach, you got to be near the beach to just.
Speaker 3: Dad goes through swim has an outdoor shower nude. I haven't asked him.
Speaker 1: What does it matter if he's nude or not?
Speaker 2: Just like like I've used one in Ballet when we were staying by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ballet loves an outdoor shower, I know.
Speaker 2: And I'm just sitting there and I'm like, can't people see through the ferns?
Speaker 1: You know, no one's looking at if they're actively trying to avoid looking at children. Look away, all right. Michelle in Bundura, good morning. What's the what's the waste of money in your house?
Speaker 8: I have a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars marble collection.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Marble or Marvel Marble like are we talking charts?
Speaker 3: Are you talking at Marble bench top?
Speaker 1: No, Marvel, mar mar Marvel is in like the Avenge.
Speaker 8: Man, Captain America?
Speaker 3: All of that much.
Speaker 8: Two and fifty thousand and I've spent twenty thousand on on a Captain America shield from their original movie.
Speaker 1: So what's in the collections?
Speaker 2: Hang on, You've got the shield from the first movie.
Speaker 8: I have the shield at home.
Speaker 2: Do you have a dress up?
Speaker 8: My son has?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what else is in the collection? It's like a museum.
Speaker 8: Doors hammer, I have the Tessarak. I've got Iroman's helmet I.
Speaker 1: Have And where are you buying it? From?
Speaker 8: Online? Options?
Speaker 2: And Cost of Living? Hitting your heart machine? Do you have that?
Speaker 3: Do you have it in a case like a display case?
Speaker 8: It's under an alarm system.
Speaker 1: Goes up, so it is it on display in your home?
Speaker 8: It is and as you walk in the front door, it's right there.
Speaker 1: All right. What's your best piece of merch you've got in the collection?
Speaker 8: Definitely the Captain American and shield?
Speaker 1: Who plays Captain America?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 7: Chris Evans?
Speaker 1: Has he signed it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: He signed it?
Speaker 3: In everything, Michelle, I just got it just got one question, one question why.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just love it, loves it.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, I'm probably crazy and mad, but I just absolutely love Marvel.
Speaker 1: That what's your favorite Marvel movie?
Speaker 8: It would probably be Christens with no Endgame, probably.
Speaker 3: Game.
Speaker 2: I don't know if okay, I saw they were selling the the Batmobiles online from the movie.
Speaker 6: I don't think they're the real batmobiles, said the movie company was selling because they had like six they used film No, like it wasn't Disney Warner Brothers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so interesting. We should see what quirky stuff Melbourne people have, what they collect.
Speaker 2: Why don't we sell the nobc Byaman. That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Who's got the biggest.
Speaker 2: Merch just just of just shiit?
Speaker 1: No, that's Tine.
Speaker 2: Catman from Really that's great. That's good. God.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like there's people who collect all kinds of oh yeah, like those people that collect Taso pops and things tasos.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, remember.
Speaker 2: Things in the bottom of the chip pack. Yeah. Yeah, it's just gone four by seven. Harry McKay for the Blues is going to join us on the air and the sec first and we'll take you around the work latest thing years you're listening to Nober one hundred, Well, good morning Melbourne, welcome you on Monday. Our boy oscar doing well in the Miami Grand Prix this time.
Speaker 5: I'm watching it right now to go and the lead. We are on lap thirteen forty the fifty.
Speaker 3: Sevening Closter and he'll go back to the top of the world championship standings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lando's second and Jille Russ is about thirty seconds behind him.
Speaker 2: Things. It's like, it's such a shame that he didn't have that run here in Melbourne, like his hometown. Then since then he's just had absolutely.
Speaker 1: I know that that was weather and conditions and all kinds of things. That's Formula one. That's what's exciting about it. Unpredictable, that's Formula one. Formula one.
Speaker 2: Saw the trailer for the brad Pit Formula one movie, you said you didn't like it.
Speaker 3: What's Formula one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just called Formula.
Speaker 3: I came up with that around the round table.
Speaker 2: Formula one. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's even though is it following? Is he playing like a famous a true story or is it's Days.
Speaker 2: Of Thunder in Formula one cars?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not a true story about an effort or anything.
Speaker 3: And Brad Pitt's that he's the he's the bit.
Speaker 2: And driver, you know, but just yeah, I don't know when does it come out a couple of weeks?
Speaker 3: Is he is he clean shaved or has he got a beard?
Speaker 2: No? Clean shaved? Have gone a beard? I would have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still very handsome, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: I know, honestly, still very forehead doesn't movie you could throw an egg on it.
Speaker 3: Oh not is ours.
Speaker 2: Coming up next? Let's talk to blue baggers.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: Laws are flying now, laur I didn't see much.
Speaker 1: I didn't see anything, so the Blues did not get up a you're going.
Speaker 3: To have to educate us.
Speaker 2: Oh, Harry, Harry McKay is going to join us next. He'll run you through the detail, no doubt. Looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about next week. Let's don't look back.
Speaker 2: Look forward. Good morning, Melbourne, Benson Burne. There, eighteen past seven here on over one hundred. How your chance to win an invite to our and your mother's day lunch? Guy Sebastian is going to be performing live well ta here can score an invite? Just after seven thirty fly Harry.
Speaker 3: Mcku and all the people say he's pretty fly Harry mcam.
Speaker 2: Guy from the Blues. This joining us this morning actually for you and your mamma. Free on Friday, bring.
Speaker 10: Your mom what's and we play Friday?
Speaker 1: You played, it's lunch, but your mom might want to come.
Speaker 10: Yeah, maybe John me to look after Ah, yeah, did you like a cocktail? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, she'll like my mom.
Speaker 1: Mama rolling into Marvel fresh from lunch.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you do anything special for Mother's Day on Sunday?
Speaker 10: I think we'll do dinner Sunday nights so everyone's usually pretty busy, but yeah, we'll be able.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 1: How many How many siblings are there in your family?
Speaker 10: Someone of four something, older sister, younger brother, and twin.
Speaker 5: I bet the oldest sister, as the only sister in my family, gets lumped with organizing all of the family the present.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, gifts.
Speaker 10: She does do a favorit of that.
Speaker 2: But she'll be off to dusk on behalf of the siblings grab a candle for mum. Is your mom ever? Popped up on roaming Brian after the game, got to hope not probably that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I thin she has.
Speaker 5: Do the players get nervous about that? When you see him in the rooms and you're like my family, you.
Speaker 10: Just hope that come Saturday morning, but there's no social clipment of your family. That's the come viral.
Speaker 3: I was in the Melbourne rooms the other day after they beat Who the Tigers, and my old man not play place in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: He works.
Speaker 1: You could probably get a game for Richmond.
Speaker 2: And I was down there.
Speaker 3: Just hoping to bump into dad and Brian saw me and he started.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, see you later.
Speaker 3: No way, I think.
Speaker 1: You're a trained media professional.
Speaker 3: I had one hundred and twenty cart and drafts.
Speaker 1: That's when that's when Rome and Brian gets good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Correct.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you have any hidden talents? Because when you were talking about Mother's Dale, I just I can see you as some sort of chef.
Speaker 10: I don't mind cooking. I wouldn't say it's a hidden talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so do you have a hidden talent?
Speaker 10: Really, I'm pretty boring.
Speaker 1: What about any of the boys at the club. Is there one that when you're like in Adelaide playing for it's like, oh, come and listen to me play the guitar.
Speaker 3: Isaac Crankin's type.
Speaker 1: Right, does he play for Carton?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, he plays for Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, remember make banana bread for all the time.
Speaker 1: He used to get in the kitchen, used to make banana bread for the team. I don't remember that.
Speaker 10: It's a good hidden talent bread. Brodie camp he's actually injured at the moment, but he's a very good singer and plays guitar.
Speaker 1: So is he like, come on, gather around the campfire. We're going to see some John Mayer.
Speaker 10: There's not too many campfires in Adelaide, but.
Speaker 2: Is the one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is he?
Speaker 1: What is he saying?
Speaker 2: What's that will motivate you? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Get that's really up and about for a game. I think he sings about anything, bit of country.
Speaker 1: And does he take his guitar on like interstate trips?
Speaker 10: No, I'm really building him uppy. I think he's his son, like or twice he became.
Speaker 3: To play our Mother's Day.
Speaker 10: I'm putting a call.
Speaker 2: We've got Harry McKay from the Blues, Johnny's some morning. We're going to take a quick break when we come back. Yes, we need to look forward. Yeah, we should probably touch on what happened on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't need to do that.
Speaker 2: On Scott twenty one past seven, Harry mccaith from the Blues join yus this morning. I've got a great weekend for the Blue bag is in Adelaide. We are going to look forward to this and kill the.
Speaker 1: Game, looking forward, not backward.
Speaker 2: Any injuries we need to know about. How's the team?
Speaker 10: I think everyone's pretty good. We trained later today. So as I said last week, usually you get the goss a bit of the wash up from the weekend.
Speaker 5: So if you play Adelaide on a Saturday and then playing Melbourne on a Friday, do you get a day off or it's too tight?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you always get a day off, so we'll have tomorrow off. But because it's a six day break, it's all it's a pretty tight week.
Speaker 2: Do you do you ever get feedback from the punters on the plane afterwards going back? I'm sure yeah, you'd love that one.
Speaker 10: It was a few cuton fans on the flight back. They're all very good though, to be honest, it'd be pretty Yeah. If you were giving us forty five people from the club that you're probably not going to be two Yeah, pretty.
Speaker 1: Balls to say something you're slightly outnumbered.
Speaker 3: What about when you're playing, you know, out of the goal square at Adelaide Oval Jesus fans must get a bit chirpy, especially out the Adelaide end.
Speaker 2: Do you hear much.
Speaker 10: Because, as you said, if you're so, it always has to be one that starts every center bounce in the golf square. So six six, Yeah, usually that's me Charlie as the key forwards. But yeah, sometimes you do hear some funny stuff, but actually probably not as much as you think. I think I said, I can't remember it was here, But it's so loud, there's so much of a like a blur that you can't necessarily always hear like the individual.
Speaker 2: So we need to be loud.
Speaker 1: You from your corporate bo.
Speaker 3: All across the border, aren't they in Adelaide?
Speaker 1: In Adelaide, you're passionate?
Speaker 5: Anyway, Enough about that Friday night playing Saints.
Speaker 10: You're playing Saints on Friday night, So quickly back to the G.
Speaker 1: Is the MCG your favorite crowd?
Speaker 10: Yeah, g's the best. There's something about it, there's like an aura about it. Yeah, nothing quite beats it.
Speaker 1: So, and is there a difference in day games and night games for you or it doesn't bother you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a good question. I reckon the night games are so it's so long the day, so obviously you wait until seven thirty play. Yeah, you have a bit of a nap like around mid day. Just try and kill as much time as possible. But it's a long it's a long.
Speaker 2: Did you feel late on Saturday night?
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For you to leave the house?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: With my children all day five o'clock.
Speaker 2: I'm not even I don't even need to leave yet. This is crazy. And then the Perth games on a Sunday night really because yeah.
Speaker 1: Rattle you imagine how you guys must be when you play Perth games. You fly all the way over there. Do you stay for a few extra days when it's in Perth?
Speaker 10: Not really? I think you take the Red Eye straight away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way to Barley.
Speaker 3: I'm a footy journalist. Debatable sometimes I didn't see this sceric football at the weekend. Is there anything I need to know for the news.
Speaker 1: It's a big footy story this week.
Speaker 2: You could just say clearly into the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you sound like me? I saw Bailey Bailey Smith. He's in a bit of a purple Patches, isn't.
Speaker 10: He Yeah, he played really well, so Geelong beat Collinwood. Okay, so you can leave it that off the top. What else happened?
Speaker 1: Richmond got walloped?
Speaker 2: Can that's possibly a stupid question? Go for it and it's just stupid.
Speaker 3: As the best.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, there's no stupid questions.
Speaker 2: So we all know what happened. We'll Clint doesn't with the Pires and Jack Crisp on Saturday Night right, missing it from fifty out and that was a tough kick.
Speaker 1: After the siren. Must be so stressful.
Speaker 2: Oh makee the pressure. Eighty five thousand people just standing there watching him. There are a number of shots that. I mean, Maxie missed a shocker the other week for the d's. Now someone's sitting at home. I go, that's your job, that's all you have to do.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, here we go. Here's here's a key.
Speaker 2: Forward, like how much time at training is put to Actually let's just go for a kick and try and get the ball through the post. Yeah, well sorry, but there's some obvious shots out there that again.
Speaker 10: Absolutely no, there's always there's to be a little bit political, but there's so much of that makes up a game. So there's so many different skill components that you have to work on. But as a forward, like kicking goals is one of the things that's part of your job. So I definitely spending you know, three or four times a week you'd be kicking goals, but there is a little bit of when you're in seasons or you can't be kicking two hundred balls every day, hurt your quad, it's.
Speaker 1: A wind rain injuries.
Speaker 5: Because Harry Jason has never made a mistake pushing, never and that's all he's got to do.
Speaker 1: His only jobs. If he don't even speak properly. Sometimes mate Nathan spend practicing.
Speaker 2: Ah well, I've got to worry about my quads. Like I don't.
Speaker 9: Sausage.
Speaker 3: You should take carry down for a kick in the park so you can practice his goals.
Speaker 2: I remember last year we're watching the Grand Final and when the Swans were having a shocker and I was blowing up with the TV gu and even I could have made that kick. So my wife made everyone who was at our place for the Grandfather of Barbecue come down to the park at a half time and I nailed one of.
Speaker 5: Two, got five meters out. Not on Grand Final day with.
Speaker 2: Zero pressure but a couple of cans in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Hey, just some breaking news in sports. Oscar pstre has just won the Miami for any F one fans one.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine you're fitting in the car.
Speaker 10: I haven't tried to fit into an F one car. But I didn't go this year, but maybe next year.
Speaker 1: You're a good driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you good?
Speaker 1: I thought you'd be good reverse parker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still got all your points and stuff.
Speaker 3: Sure, very quicker.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, we need to cut a deal. Aaron McKay Jordaan's on the air this morning. Made thanks for company and good luck again the Saints this week. Thank you having If you want to bring your mum to mother's down Friday, you are more than well playing. Thank you. I'll get it to the game.
Speaker 1: Three cocktails and then we'll send her off to your game.
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne playing this morning, we've got beck. I'll tell you what you like your sport. You just got back from Liverpool. Yeah what you went to see the Reds win the EPL?
Speaker 1: Is that Ryan Reynolds team?
Speaker 2: No, that's Wrecksham. Yeah, how was it? It was great?
Speaker 8: We went the game before they won the actual Premier League.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my husband and son of going back.
Speaker 8: For their final game at Anfield.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, a couple of big scouses. Huh geez, is that Ryan Reynolds team?
Speaker 2: No, it's Wreckham. Ryan Reynolds team is coming out here though to play a game in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It's soccer, right, Hey.
Speaker 2: Beck, congrats on getting through. We are about to do the five K question or thanks for Western Bulldogs. You can get the Western Bulldogs six game membership for sixty six bucks. Visit membership dot Western Bulldogs dot com dot a U forward slash.
Speaker 1: The dog gene over eleven bucks a game.
Speaker 2: I know. Hey, we're going to check your family pass just for getting through this morning, so you can go to the Doggies and the bombers at Marvel.
Speaker 3: But you know he's a fine player, Marcus Bonton Pelli geez, I love him.
Speaker 2: Does he playing Ron Reynolds?
Speaker 1: He doesn't playlay the Bulldogs.
Speaker 5: Remember Tom Hawkan's daughter used to carry a bird dollar around with every.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to go the five hundred dollar question? Five hundred dollars, I reckon, you got this.
Speaker 1: We've got a special guest quiz master.
Speaker 2: We do indeed, we're gonna hear from some of your favorite Doggies players this week. Are you ready for five hundred bucks? Remember you need to answer within the three seconds. Okay, okay for five hundred dollars. Riley West, here comes your question.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 10: I'm Riley West from the Western Bulldogs and this is your five hundred dollar question.
Speaker 2: What was the original name of the Western Bulldogs?
Speaker 8: Three two pick?
Speaker 1: That was the fifth roy What?
Speaker 7: Great?
Speaker 1: Yeah there was.
Speaker 5: Roy Lines and brisbaneh Western foot scrub.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're gonna check you that family pass to go to the footy. Thanks to giving me the crack back.
Speaker 1: Thank you on chees.
Speaker 2: Disappointed in herself, you can tell, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: She just come back from Liverpool, even though I knew that one.
Speaker 2: Guys, Big weekend.
Speaker 3: Ryan Reynolds, Guys was a big weekend. Everyone did it. Ja voted, including including my mom. She did something in the line that mortified me. And I want to ask Melbourne, what did you see or do in the election voting line thirteen twenty four ten?
Speaker 2: Maybe had a petting zoo, not just a barbecue at your polling booth. Give us a call. You are on the air with Jason Lawren Clint is here as well.
Speaker 3: Voting doesn't happen very often, like every three years we have to vote for a federal government, every four years for a state government. In those annoying local elections, you can just do that by post to you days.
Speaker 2: The kids were saying on the weekend, we are very much looking forward to seeing the placards being pulled down.
Speaker 1: Are they really bothering the kids?
Speaker 3: Jokes aside, It is a bit of a chore, it's a bit of a punish, but it's also I mean, it's where we live in a democracy, and it's it's a freedom.
Speaker 5: And they should have many places to vote the lines. So I mean, I was away, right, but I had I was in Queensland, and obviously it was a federal election, so it was in Queensland too. The amount of like, no one wants to wait two hours, you can response, that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy because otherwise we will then start going down a road where people aren't showing up.
Speaker 1: It's crazy two hours.
Speaker 3: So and because it's a fiercely fought election, obviously there are people, you know, there are candidates who who man their own ballot boxes, obviously handing out the cards. But there's also volunteers. It's quite overwhelming, isn't it going on? There's a lot going on. My mum is fiercely political. She really, she loves and she lives just here locally, in the seat of Macnamara V.
Speaker 1: You can't be.
Speaker 2: Doing that, she I can't ask.
Speaker 1: No, that's very real question.
Speaker 3: You can asked me. You can't ask mum. Okay, she she did all the research and all the candidates, all the all the research.
Speaker 1: Should she should not just vote because you just think, you know, I look at the photos and go that looks like that's not the right way to do.
Speaker 2: She's very inquisitive.
Speaker 1: Where Yeah, how long was the line?
Speaker 2: We're about forty five minutes? Oh, forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: It's quite elongated.
Speaker 2: Back to your stroke.
Speaker 3: Do you know what seat you're in right now?
Speaker 5: Mum gets to the confusing though, because I live in Stonnington, but I'm Melbourne in the federal because's the.
Speaker 3: Federal boundaries, tonics your local area. Anyway, Mum gets to the polling place. It's the big day, it's the big.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, She barrels straight up to Josh Burns, who is the local MP. He's handing out how to vote cards him federal member. She went up to him, and remember she's very inquisitive. She's very she's just into it. She's a political beast. And she introduces herself. Hello, my name's Tony. Nice to meet you. And he goes, Tony, Tony. She goes, how I live locally, just around the corner. He goes, you're not the same. Tony has been commenting on all of my Facebook.
Speaker 1: She's a prolific.
Speaker 3: Facebook Tony stand away, is it mum infamous Facebook? On Twitter? She goes, yeah, I've been commenting on the Twitter.
Speaker 1: She loves face.
Speaker 3: For him to know her out of all of his constituents there must be one hundred thousand constituents. Mum has been get.
Speaker 1: You know who else.
Speaker 5: She likes commenting on maths posts I see Tony, especially when there was that couple Clinton Lawrence.
Speaker 1: She loved that, did she yep? Tone's got around that.
Speaker 3: She also tent and your mom parents are faith with Melbourne Football Club.
Speaker 1: Liz loves commenting on the Melbourne Football Club post I see Tony and Christ almighty? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Team up? There should be a social account.
Speaker 1: Of sense to the old. There should be an age limit on face there should be you.
Speaker 3: Know, you have to be old enough to start using Facebook. There should be a cap on how old you are.
Speaker 1: Maybe once you're a parent, you just can't do anything that embarrasses your kids.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Should your parents be banned from social mind?
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 2: They do? What do they do? Mike?
Speaker 1: Grandmother my gorgeous nun of mark four?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: And she always this, Oh I saw that video you put on the instagrams and I'm like, man, what on earth are you doing on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Loves it?
Speaker 2: You know what my mother in law does. My mother in law runs some stress company, right.
Speaker 1: Which is what just to stress you out?
Speaker 2: She's doing good job, She's doing a great job. Should you use like.
Speaker 1: Can star five star reviews us?
Speaker 2: Photos of us? Right? There might be a fad of me playing with the kids. And because I look stressed in the photo and it's used like.
Speaker 1: Your post boy for stress, it's.
Speaker 2: Good me as like the before photo to be the after one. Look how that second?
Speaker 3: That's okay? Thirteen twenty four ten. So how does your parent embarrass you on the should on social media?
Speaker 2: Did your mum tell you about it? Mom?
Speaker 3: She told me last night I was mortified.
Speaker 1: I'll find some cracking toy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you know the word.
Speaker 2: Can you find some posts?
Speaker 1: Tones loves a good post We'll read.
Speaker 2: Tell me. We'll take your calls next here on nov Oh wow, So we just spent that ad break looking online at all the posts your mum Clint does.
Speaker 1: She loves it.
Speaker 5: One of my advocate so this was on This was on a Facebook page.
Speaker 1: It's called an over one hundred Lauren and Clint made and produced for locals. Let's go.
Speaker 5: I don't know who started it, just did around on Facebook and it says maths. Oh my gosh, how much does Clint from Maths look like Clint? I'm loving this And she replied I thought the same, and I am his mum.
Speaker 1: And someone another Tony, replied, your Clint is way better looking.
Speaker 2: She's been commenting on a few Carl and Jackie O stories.
Speaker 5: On the Heroine loves it on the hero and they ride about Carl and Jackie O.
Speaker 3: You know they broadcast from Sydney.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four twenty is our number. Should your parents be barn from social media? What have they done? Give us a rection? We are talking about embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Parents embarrassing My dad loves a Facebook post, my mom loves a Facebook comment Clint, Mum's all over.
Speaker 2: It read out the Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Oh, on Christmas, my dad posted a picture of him and I in front of his Christmas tree in the caption and said, what a great photo of our tree.
Speaker 2: And the tree was in the background. You were see the trick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he also puts up the ugliest photo you just like he would just take a photo and put it up.
Speaker 1: There's no quality control.
Speaker 3: At least at least a federal member of parliament wasn't recognizing your mum or dad on the posts they had made on social media, which is exactly what happened when my mum went to vote at the weekend supporting posts. Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm very confused. But he got back in apparently the one she wanted. Well, thank you, Tony thirteen twenty four to ten. When did your parents embarrass you on socials? Lucy, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Love the show guys than your Yeah.
Speaker 4: My mother in law. Actually I just had to say I love her in case she's listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's fine. We can love our parents, but they should be off socials.
Speaker 4: She's very heavy on the political content, but occasionally she throws out some bodies. A few days ago, she posted a sexy firemen when the Jacket's open, and the caption was nice jacket.
Speaker 2: I quite like that.
Speaker 5: So she's just posting some like content. Did you get many comments from her friends?
Speaker 4: No, she is the odd one. But she also liked her own post.
Speaker 1: They love that kind of gear too. My dad says to me, I got eighty likes on my picture.
Speaker 2: As his followers on the ground.
Speaker 1: He's not He's not on the grape.
Speaker 2: That's actually I'll set up public account as well.
Speaker 1: That's not funny.
Speaker 2: Set up his page.
Speaker 3: Can see if the handle Bobby Phillips has been taking it on Instagram. Bobby will do by Bobby dot Phillips.
Speaker 2: Or Bobby W seven.
Speaker 1: Don't you dare?
Speaker 2: Don't you dare? Bobby?
Speaker 3: If you're listening, we'll send you the password.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm actually not joking. That's not happening.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Melbourne wants to see some of those picks. We should use the tree one for the profile. We should profile pick. You know me, I love any reason to head to Baker's Delight and there is a very important reason why you should go at the moment because if you buy a pink button, one hundred percent goes directly to the bc NA that provides free support and information to all Australians affected by breast cancer pink.
Speaker 3: So vote one pink bunya. That's the catch Cray.
Speaker 2: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well you know what I would vote those pink bunsa.
Speaker 3: Can they be Prime Minister?
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 3: Let's get the latest from my great mate Nicole Riddle. Good morning, Nicole, morning morning. This is supporting a fantastic cause, the great word, the Breast Cancer Network of Australia, which is a course very close to your heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, And you know to think that two point five million dollars is the goal and personally knowing how that sort of money makes such a huge impact, this is one that I am right behind.
Speaker 2: Nikolino. Your life was flipped upside down pretty much. I imagine that's what it feels like when you were diagnosed with breast cancer. Was it start of January twenty twenty four?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, so just over twelve months ago now.
Speaker 2: And does it feel like it's been twelve months. I can't even imagine what you've gone through over last year.
Speaker 9: Oh look, yes or no.
Speaker 11: Sometimes it feels like it's gone in the blink of an eye, but then other times I feel like it's. Yeah, it's the gift that keeps forgiving with you know, just things that continue to happen. Everyone's experience is so different. But it's not just something that happens and then goes away. There's lots of other things that continue. I know, my treatments, you know, for the next it's a five year treatment plan, so there's different things happening over that time. So some parts go fast, some parts kind of drag on.
Speaker 1: And how are you feeling well?
Speaker 9: I'm feeling really good.
Speaker 11: I feel yeah, I feel like considering what my body's been through, I think an advantage of being young and having breast cancer is the recovery is probably a.
Speaker 9: Little bit easier. Yesterday, I feel like I had a bit of a day. You know, you just woke up and I just felt like, is this ever going to end? You know, where am I going to feel normal again? But I guess that's normal as well.
Speaker 3: You're allowed to have a day.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to have a day, but you've got kids as well, so that must be hard to yeah, dust yourself off and keep going.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 11: And I'm a school teacher too, and I feel like sometimes yeah, being at school and being at work and being with the with the kids there helps me, you know, brighten my mood and things like that.
Speaker 9: So I've got a lot of good things to live for.
Speaker 3: So Nickause I've known Nicole since we were kids, so almost what near on probably four two years. When I got the news from you in January twenty twenty four, I must admit it rocked me, Like I was just deeply unsettled by the news. So there's going to be a lot of women who have just received news like you had in twenty twenty four right now listening in their cars. What did you do, how did you handle it, and what sort of support did you seek?
Speaker 11: Look, family and friends were absolutely amazing, and you know, walking really closely by my side through that journey and through that experience. For me, also, I have a strong faith and that's been something that has been something that I've leant on and has helped me in those really dark days. I think the most important thing is there is no one single woman that will experience this the same. It is such a personal journey, and it's so important to be okay with that. There's no rules with how you process this information. Cancer is horrific, there's it really is. It destroys people's lives and the trauma and fear that the word cancer brings. It really is. It can be very terrifying. But people need to just be open and willing to take the support that's offered. Having amazing organizations like BCNA. I know the amount of times that I have used their info page and looked up and looked at certain things. My breast surgeon actually said to me, stop doctor googling, don't do it. Go to the BCNA website. Use these reputable websites because I think that's it's a slippery slope.
Speaker 2: So like this because sometimes like you hear of so many charities or organizations that we're fundraising for, and you never really hear, well, you just hear, you just don't hear it firsthand from people.
Speaker 1: WNA do an amazing job.
Speaker 5: They provide free support and information to all Australians affected by breast cancer.
Speaker 2: So it's our job to eat some pink and it.
Speaker 1: Includes it includes men as well as twenty thousand Australians are diagnosed with breast cancer every year, including two hundred men, so that's a lot of people. So we need a lot of money, which means we need.
Speaker 2: A lot of pink buns.
Speaker 3: That's right, where to where to now for you, Nicole, obviously you're working, you're a mom who are on a busy life, and you're about to have you have reconstruction surgery at some stage.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so that's hopefully that my surgeons brot me to wait eighteen months post radiation for that, so I'm on a bit of a waiting list at the moment on a few hospital lists for that to happen. That's a fairly big surgery, so I'm also giving myself some time to recover and make sure I'm going into that feeling really good.
Speaker 9: So that's probably going to be next year.
Speaker 11: So yeah, for now, I may actually need to put on a little bit of extra weight for the surgery that I'm having, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to those buns.
Speaker 9: At the back of the day might help me out.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The good thing about the Pink Buns is that there is a special day Friday, the ninth of May. They are running the very first double donation day. If you're thinking about getting pink at buns, get them every day, but make sure you get them on the ninth of May. The Gillespie Family Foundation and doubling the donation. So let's tuck it, I mean, just tuck in for the whole month us.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nicole is good to see you, and thanks for jumping on this morning and raising awareness.
Speaker 3: Thanks for all saying, not telling any.
Speaker 1: The most embarrassing thing Clinton Stanaway's done in the forty two years of a special podcast.
Speaker 9: To be honest, I don't know if you've got time for this.
Speaker 11: I say this all the time, and I also don't want to ruin his career Nicle.
Speaker 2: Did he ever try and crack on?
Speaker 11: No, we had this conversation. We have this conversation all the time. He's a true gentleman.
Speaker 2: Same standaway.
Speaker 1: Good on you.
Speaker 5: You've got such a beautiful attitude and you're such a gorgeous woman.
Speaker 1: We're so grateful that you jumped on with us this morning.
Speaker 9: Thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Guys, we are getting out of here tomorrow on the show. You're gonna want to be listening and hitting up the overplayer app to register because we have some of the final invites to our and your Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if you want to come along, you've got to jump online or jump on an overplayer app and send us a message about why you want to come with your mom and we would love to have you on Friday.
Speaker 2: We go to be an absolute hope.
Speaker 1: My mom's coming, your mother in law's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's just someone who is a good mum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could be grandma, a love or treasure.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, or someone who you who you think doesn't get quite the love and recognition, and we're putting it all on your best friend maybe who's a mom.
Speaker 2: Food, drinks, cocktails, guys. Sebastian's doing a full performance. It's not just one song.
Speaker 3: It's doing a question. Can I get this as a gift for my mum for Mother's Absolutely I.
Speaker 1: Thought the same. I hope there's a good event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it, but put a bit to both together.
Speaker 1: Happy Mother's Day, Your mom and my mom are lethal.
Speaker 2: I remember giving the Matt Presson cookbook to my mum one year for Mother's Day, Thank you so much, And then she opened it and the front page said, hey, Jas, thanks for the support.
Speaker 1: Maps you always got to check back.
Speaker 2: Always damn you, Matt, don't sign.
Speaker 9: The book anyway.
Speaker 5: We have more chances to win those invitations tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Seen you on the news later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little bit of tribunal tonight. Potentially the issue is that in soo much footy at the weekend, I'm going to it's like cramming.
Speaker 2: For an example.
Speaker 1: They could put you on the Grand Prix. This morning, watching Oscar Pistre win the Miami Grand Prix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're texting his mum? Was she excited?
Speaker 1: Well, he was winning by quite a lot, and she said she was doing word said I like it, I like it. And I was like, yeah, I'm not really paying attention to the radio. I'm watching the Grand Prix.
Speaker 2: Your son's doing well, how's your points on word? Well, he's leading the championship the world. He is killing championship. That is it. Montell Center is in x Well, Sinama. Everybody, bye, Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials