Speaker 1: Guys, first day back from holidays, before we get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's happened?
Speaker 3: I've been asked.
Speaker 2: It is nice to be back.
Speaker 3: By the way, I've been asked my management to bring something up with the team.
Speaker 2: Why would they go to.
Speaker 3: You, who's stuffed up?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: It's stuffed up.
Speaker 1: It's to do with an issue that has been raised on this show from time to time.
Speaker 2: So this studio, you hear me in Battle of Times, the windows are so dark. I wouldn't know if it was the daytime, all night time out there, feel that night.
Speaker 3: A cloud around today? It looks dark out there.
Speaker 2: No, it's the tint.
Speaker 3: It's funny again, squint because of the tint.
Speaker 1: Imagine on the other side of that darker legal tint on the studio glass.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: So we've been I wouldn't say winging.
Speaker 1: I think making a comment here and there regarding the tint on our studio windows.
Speaker 2: Well, we said this morning, God, it's so nice.
Speaker 3: Right, and in fact I feel a lot because of daylight saving. That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: And Lauren and I doing the last ad break, Cleant, you weren't in the studio, you know what we're saying.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's super right.
Speaker 3: Well, you have the sun in your eyes. I've got to do the new everything. Has the tin come off?
Speaker 2: The tin's been off for six weeks?
Speaker 1: Really, no, no, no way, no six weeks?
Speaker 3: How long are we holiday? Six six weeks? You missed it for the first four.
Speaker 2: No, that was daylight Saving, it's Daylight Savings. Today's the first we've been in here since Daylight Savings has been over. And we noticed it today. We thought it was but I think you've only taken fifty the tints. These are half the tint. This is legal tin, but this is half the tint. It's not.
Speaker 3: Need six weeks.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I feel like how it was when they bought the sid arm statute. Now we got rid of the tin. I think it's we're so liberated.
Speaker 2: And we didn't say today, my god, it's so bright.
Speaker 3: I caught this like reflection and it was like gold. Now I need a blind we need blinds.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: God, I'm in such a good mood today too. And you know why?
Speaker 3: It's vitality? Was it Mark and John in the office. They shout out Mark and John for ripping down the tent.
Speaker 2: Didn't we ask them about three weeks ago when the tin was coming off, and it was already off.
Speaker 3: It was already off. We really noticed that.
Speaker 2: God pain in the well. Shout out to Mark and who did it?
Speaker 3: John?
Speaker 2: Listening to our.
Speaker 3: Christ, we must send the show. We have blind shopping today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's so bright out there.
Speaker 3: Very bright.
Speaker 1: We're going to go to the blind factory.
Speaker 3: Who said that.
Speaker 2: I've got we need Winston. It's blind. I mean it's glorious.
Speaker 3: It's about time, seriously, because his own studio. So it's just.
Speaker 2: Peak bhind the curtains behind the tint. It was all Joel's fault. Didn't like it too, Brojoel crazy.
Speaker 3: That's why they changed it six weeks ago. That's amazing, Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: Really six weeks I'm not buying that. I think that's I mean, that's Garby. No.
Speaker 3: I think it's because it's Daylight savings.
Speaker 2: Daylight Savings has made a huge difference. And now we've got no look, not one argument between us, not one, and that's thanks.
Speaker 3: Nothing. Run along. We've had the sun.
Speaker 2: Oh sunny is out mel But it's going to be a wonderful week.
Speaker 3: We can see, we can see. I have a great squid need adult changer bars, pop down.
Speaker 2: To spec saving.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake up.
Speaker 2: Feeling good of them on the socials. Yeah, I