Speaker 1: Get morning.
Speaker 2: Every day alights and every Friday we do something called it Jody's Diary, which is basically Joe just having an absolute potshot of the rest of her team.
Speaker 3: Well that's how we see it anyway.
Speaker 4: Certainly not.
Speaker 5: It's just me recording a few thoughts about what's happened during the week, and then I get to play them back.
Speaker 6: Okay, well last week me and Abs poor, I'm poor.
Speaker 3: Abb.
Speaker 6: You're still recovering. We're in the firing line.
Speaker 7: We got smashed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you should have heard my psycho appointment yesterday. Really, I said, I've got to talk about a woman at work. She's pulling me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, Well that's interesting. And so you were upset about last week, God knows.
Speaker 5: How you're gonna feel about this week Halloween theme.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, enjoy Jody's Sorry.
Speaker 1: Dear Diary. The lead up to Halloween had us all spoot.
Speaker 6: Sound right stupid.
Speaker 5: Some strange ghostly spirit started pressing random buttons in the middle of songs Your.
Speaker 1: Moday and it felt like the Sago day.
Speaker 5: Have a late staying for an a cafe was a little bit haunted.
Speaker 1: First, there was a fire.
Speaker 3: An extra shot. If you're feeling general day I was, I'll just oh my gosh, I'm just making smoothy as well to alarm you joes. This is now caught on fire. You just out this is We're seconds away from the smoke. There it is, Oh dear, oh my god, can you just do me a favor here? Sorry, j We're with you in just a second. Can you please pass me there?
Speaker 7: There you go?
Speaker 6: Sorry about that, Jay, What.
Speaker 3: Will you have? Then?
Speaker 1: It possessed pigeon?
Speaker 3: Vanilla?
Speaker 6: Vanilla?
Speaker 4: I like that?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 3: What's saying? Bloody bird in here?
Speaker 6: Burns got into the cafe?
Speaker 9: Did you liar the door?
Speaker 1: Copy of my coffee?
Speaker 6: I think it's a pigeon too.
Speaker 3: Sorry, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 6: Oh god, it's just hit the window.
Speaker 1: And then we got overtaken by a circus.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh I know.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Amy, you just bear with us. The bloody surfaces in town? What is it in the Moscow circus?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 6: Amy, there it goes, It's off, okay, Sorry, Amy? Sorry?
Speaker 3: What did you say? They're strong? Long black? Did you?
Speaker 5: And no one was spooked about the fact that Abby in the newsroom is single.
Speaker 8: So it's a thing called musical Bingo and I actually hosted the paper plane throwing competition.
Speaker 10: Wowea, anyway, we need to get to your boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Thirteen, Our Brittany jumped off her pole on Insta long enough to release her memoir He's an audio excerpt.
Speaker 11: One day, Jay and I were in New York walking o where was a guy with a huge blinked out medallion. Jay got all excited and said so loud, Oh yeah, genuine, what's up, homie?
Speaker 5: Her book The Woman in Me, stealing the title of Hazy's impending autobiography, The Man in Me.
Speaker 1: Here's a few characters in it.
Speaker 3: As he expressed his willingness to donate one billion dollars to the online Encyclopeter if it consented to rename itself ready Dickipedia. What about from Jack to Sack? Oh my god, obsessed with the work of Sack Nicholson, Johnny?
Speaker 6: What about for all the Rob's out there? From Rob to Nob.
Speaker 3: Do you speakmjilo starring Knob Schneider. What if you're the Rock and you replace the word r with c.
Speaker 1: Yo for shears for shears water horse?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 10: What the ginu one?
Speaker 5: It was about this time that I turned into a zombie and practically ate myself when I freakishly backed hazy songs, the Britney Spears song obviously one of her absolute bangers.
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm going in a very very different tat direction. Yeah, I want to take you back to nineteen ninety three. Wait, waite, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I know because you've gone.
Speaker 4: For my sweet spot, the Counting Crows. I love them, I love the Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, how is it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Would you vote? Is? Are you going to vote for my song?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 5: I'm torn because this is like, this is literally my year twelve song.
Speaker 1: Pair myself red and blacking.
Speaker 10: Broh God, I like your song better than that.
Speaker 5: And to sum up our spooky spectacular a bit of dead air?
Speaker 1: Is Kim dropped an F bomb? There's mommy garsmy garsmy.
Speaker 4: Kim, what the fork at the wedding?
Speaker 7: It's not the fact that I am a bride and wedding dresses take six months to get made.
Speaker 3: But then it rocked up and it's obviously still not your sie. You have to get old again.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: It's an absolutely very good point there, Kim. What we will say as well find the same lifexpressed a little dumb button because Kim is very expressive.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I realized that.
Speaker 5: It's just one little letter, isn't It can't specify enough for what's the for?
Speaker 11: So the britt Oh yeah, genuine, what's up homie?
Speaker 1: All the possessed pigeons?
Speaker 6: Oh god, it's just hit the window.
Speaker 5: Go off this weekend, Kings and Queens, Oh my love Jody.
Speaker 13: For all kinds of accommodation in Australia's hotspots and hidden gems, check out the what if app Plan your summer getaway today? What if it's uzy for travel? Here's what you're waking up to? Adelaide News?
Speaker 3: What's the news?
Speaker 1: To snooze news.
Speaker 5: I don't know about you, hazy, but sometimes when I wake up and I turn on my phone, I get very overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information, which is why you've got the three of us, including newsreader Abby, to condense things into three short, sharp stories that are going to help you just rock into your day.
Speaker 7: That's what we're here for.
Speaker 3: As well. Sometimes you start bleeding as well, do you no? Just you well, you got apps kick us off.
Speaker 7: If he is a bleeding you might want to go to the doctor, Hazy.
Speaker 3: I refuse. I'm a male.
Speaker 8: Kicking us off this morning because it's Friday and I want to keep things a bit light. Apparently Adelaide could have its very own Cinderella. So a big gold shoe has been found in a vacant in my land. When I say big shoe, I'm not talking like a size eleven to twelve. I'm talking like a big oversized shoe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And of course the ruber mill is swirling.
Speaker 8: As to where it's from, some people say maybe it's something from Adelaide Fashion Week. Others say, maybe we've got our own Priscilla, Queen of the Desert movie coming and we don't know it yet. Anyways, this massive gold hill has been found in my land, so if it's yours, you might need to come forward and grab it.
Speaker 5: Well, if you haven't seen it, it looks like something that would be on a pageant float. Yeah, like some large oversized golden heels, something that Hazy would pull out on a Saturday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, something Hazy would wear to have as rock.
Speaker 7: To be honest.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'll tell you what if you woke up the next morning and you saw that on the ground, you'd be like Wow, what happened last night? That's a big night and gone home with a BFG.
Speaker 8: And if you you know whoever's left it there or dumped it there, if they're like, oh, I better go back and grab it, because there's been a few comments of someone saying I know who's put it there, so you'd have to go in the.
Speaker 7: Middle of the night. Surely you can't just put that shoulder and walk off.
Speaker 3: Doesn't this have absolute similar vibes to the the Sesame Street Band. It's what they call yeah, yeah, the Big Bird Band.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, so watch this space we'll see what it is.
Speaker 7: But yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Ok, it's Sun.
Speaker 5: News.
Speaker 4: What about this?
Speaker 5: The Brady Bunch super fan Tina Trn has purchased the home for nearly five million dollars. Now, just to context this, the house wasn't even used to film inside, they just used the exteriors. But she's a super fan, she's married to the head of HBO, like the chief executive there, so obviously they've just got money to burn and she's just obsessed.
Speaker 4: By the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 5: So she's brought the house if you don't mind. In twenty eighteen, the studio brought it, and then they did like a very Brady renovation, so they got all the stars of the show to go inside and renovate it so it looked.
Speaker 4: Like the actual set of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, big bye called.
Speaker 10: Did you watch The Brady Bunch?
Speaker 3: I did? Actually, I think it was always on TV, and I think I wasn't forced to watch it, but it was like, watch that or don't watch TV at all? As an angstent, you're going to watch it, and you were like, isn't isn't Alice just really accommodating?
Speaker 5: Isn't Alice an angel? Everyone needed an Alice in their house? But also, didn't things turn a little bit pervy when a couple of the siblings said that they hooked up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Was Marsha and Marsha and Bobby or something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Marsha was the old one, wasn't.
Speaker 7: It thirteen twenty four to Marsha was like the weird middle middle one. Wasn't jan.
Speaker 10: It was the jealous one.
Speaker 3: She was jealous of Marsha.
Speaker 4: Your parents really did make you watch it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: If you know which members of the Brady Bunch hooked up during the day, let us know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks some information, thanks.
Speaker 13: Us.
Speaker 3: Just around the out as well. Went onto the Matilda's Last Night to to zip a win over Iran, which was a very expected result.
Speaker 6: But not as easy as it seemed.
Speaker 3: Nineteen minute Eli Carpenter netted a goal and it took till the seventy eighth minute to seal the victory with Sam Kerr.
Speaker 5: Three games in Perth all sold out. Such is the popularity of the women's gam at the moment.
Speaker 4: They are absolutely on fire and their.
Speaker 3: Rockstars Yeah good stuff, love that, especially hometown Sam Kurve.
Speaker 6: Very good stuff.
Speaker 3: Our next game Sunday against the Philippines. That is your post snooze news. These six fifteen vending Machine quiz.
Speaker 5: Look at the thing a feugy spied up for a Friday jam pack full of prizes Valor Adelaide five hundred after race concert tickets, Amazon, Alexi, Echo Pop Smart Speakers, Cheese Fest tickets as well.
Speaker 4: And what about this Earthclake.
Speaker 5: Studios vouchers a therapeutic safe space for bonding and creating earthclay. That's u rt Hclaystudio dot com dot AU.
Speaker 1: I've been there, Yeah, you loved it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm a man with a soul that's made out of stone, and even I liked it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's saying something.
Speaker 4: That's so good. Let's go to Casey from Auburn. Good morning, Casey, good morning.
Speaker 10: How you How.
Speaker 5: Are you feeling for a Friday morning? Are you as fired up as we are?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 3: I didn't expect this.
Speaker 15: I was just us called over on the side of the road.
Speaker 4: Where you're headed there, Casey, I dropt.
Speaker 3: My partner to work just now.
Speaker 15: I'm heading home.
Speaker 4: Right, very nice.
Speaker 3: Every morning you do that most mornings at the minute. And he had lost his classes for.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, well, we won't deal into that. It's all good.
Speaker 3: Let's just get our eyes. I'm the six fifteen Venum sane.
Speaker 1: Quizzed all right.
Speaker 5: Question number one, in which two thousand and one movie did Reese Witherspoon player character named el Woods and.
Speaker 4: Study to be a lawyer that would be illegally blocked?
Speaker 3: It would be, it would be. And if you need a good lawyer there Casey el Woods comes highly recommended.
Speaker 4: I wish she might for her husband.
Speaker 5: The question number two name this artist recently announced as the entertainment for the twenty twenty four Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I though you're going to say little John.
Speaker 4: No, he's only contribution.
Speaker 3: He loves it.
Speaker 5: Okay, two down, one to go, and then you get a crack of the vending machine. The Woman and Me is the memoir released this week by which American singer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, well done, beautiful what I need?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Andeorge just cut you off there.
Speaker 3: Just talking about how good Casey was. There not even a second to think about it. We could be rattling off questions for the next five minutes.
Speaker 6: Casey, how reckon?
Speaker 3: You just fly through three from three? Well done?
Speaker 4: All right, Casey?
Speaker 5: Now I need you to select a letter between A and C. See okay, now, number between two and six.
Speaker 7: See you please.
Speaker 4: Come on, vending machine, what you.
Speaker 9: Got for us?
Speaker 4: Just avoid the chips though that's a critical case. The back of the chips yesterday, didn't we all right?
Speaker 3: Come on ven Machines.
Speaker 4: Well so is producer who's a little slav the mark this morning, I.
Speaker 3: Have to say, feelings were the six of your things. Venie Machine is going to harvest rock. Yeah, that's going to be interesting. Yeah, it doesn't stand out much.
Speaker 4: It's been shredding as well.
Speaker 6: Notice yeah, a little bit, but that's stereos sonic vibe about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Casey, you did so well answering all those questions.
Speaker 5: However, unfortunately you've selected some original flavored chips.
Speaker 4: Chips are also good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, favorite, that's right.
Speaker 4: That's thanks so much for playing Casey.
Speaker 10: You have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 10: I hate dad.
Speaker 3: When it happens two times in a row. That said, it happens with sixteen vending machine, give it a compliment, it spits back in your face.
Speaker 6: So maybe Monday we're gonna be real aggressed with it.
Speaker 4: So we could be super rude to the vending machine and then see what she's got.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, when you think of the deadliest spider in the world, what immediately comes to mind.
Speaker 4: Apart from the daddy long legs, It has to be a red back.
Speaker 1: Surely red backs.
Speaker 3: Unless you're a baby. You're not really dying from a red back. I think straight away funnel web. Oh yeah, okay, dangerous little buggers. But they're over on the East coast. Yeah, not that Sydney.
Speaker 1: They're mad little cats.
Speaker 3: You deserve that. They are crazy little cats, aren't they. Well, there's a new big dog in town. Oh it is the Brazilian wondering spider. The venom of a Brazilian wondering spider boosts nice trick oxideer chemical that increases blood flow. It's said that a bite from this spider can cause painful, prolonged erections for several hours. Oh my gosh, no, thank you very much. I mean I'd rather just sort I'd get a nip from a white tipped spider and lose a limb, would share with an intense painful whatever the hell that thing was. But there you go. Everybody's fearing this particular spider.
Speaker 10: Oh are they?
Speaker 4: What what about elderly gentlemen in their late eighties.
Speaker 3: Well that's there's genuine research into this spider right now and how it can boost such areas of difficulty for some men.
Speaker 6: Yes, so they're doing studies.
Speaker 3: But in the meantime, if you don't have such problems, and you can nip by one of these spiders and it can be a very very painful, prolonged awkward experience.
Speaker 9: Just love.
Speaker 4: Ninety two year old Barry is lying in his bed.
Speaker 10: He's going to bite me.
Speaker 3: It's got Brazilian wondering spiders jumping all over him. So just give us a nip voice, thirteen twenty four teens. It's happening, It's happening. I've got bitten twice nine hours, thirteen twenty four ten. When have you been bitten by a Brazilian wondering spider?
Speaker 6: So to speak?
Speaker 3: So I think I remember that it must have been just crazy timing. But after Dan Houston kicked that goal against Esten and half of the sign I must have got bitten by rezeling wondering spider, because I'll tell you what. There was a prolonged, intense feeling going on.
Speaker 13: I tell you what.
Speaker 5: After the Thunderbirds won the Grand Final, the sunt caught super netball, I got bitten as well.
Speaker 3: You got bitten twice. Yeah, in center's a text as well. I fall nine nine nine or nine.
Speaker 1: So just asking for a friend, what happens when it bites a woman.
Speaker 6: It's very good and interesting question, Jade's.
Speaker 3: I would say that if you got bidden and you were showing the same sort of symptoms as a man, then we'd be questioning whether you came from Thailand instead of probably Tazzy. And also that is a confronting conversation that I'm not willing to have with your husband Greg to sit him down and tell him a really, really harsh, confronting truth.
Speaker 4: You had to do it, didn't You.
Speaker 1: Just turned the diary.
Speaker 4: They're torn loyalties from me.
Speaker 5: This week I have selected a Britney Spears song just to pay homage to her, because she's released her memoir. She already came out in day two and said this is going to be the biggest selling memoir of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's be cool. Hell of listen?
Speaker 1: Oh yeahs genuine? What's up homie.
Speaker 5: Having a crack at justin Timberlake trying to be sort of, you know, a bit of a rappetite back in the day of in sync.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah cool.
Speaker 6: I mean I want to listen to the memoir. Yeah, what a delicious mess. It sounds like it's it's going to be certainly does.
Speaker 4: All right, So I've gone toxic, which is one of her number one songs of all time.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's pretty good. I'm gonna say it's pretty good. Brittany's got a lot of good songs, But the big question is are they great? Probably not when you compare it to this absolute belt back in nineteen ninety three. Anything about this is the person who hold high padly agrees with me is my direct competitor play it back. Oh my gosh, So what do you do here, Jesse?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You've openly admitted that my song is better than yours.
Speaker 4: I didn't say it was better.
Speaker 3: I just said, you said I like my song better than yours.
Speaker 4: I just said it takes me back to year twelve.
Speaker 6: It hits me the audio. He said, I like my song, your song better than morning.
Speaker 1: And I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: I said it hits me in all the fields. That's what I said. I didn't say I was voting for it.
Speaker 3: I said, you like my song better than yours.
Speaker 5: Just mate, you've been you're really trying to drill down on something that didn't happen. Okay, okay, anyway, The voting line is open until just before eight o'clock this morning, so jump on the Jody and Hazy instapage and cast your vote.
Speaker 4: It's very very tight.
Speaker 3: Apparently all right, really tight. It's always tight, isn't it. Okay, watch your spaces.
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand dollars, Pay your bills.
Speaker 3: This has been absolutely epics. One hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Pay your bills. People have registered bills rather than overplayoff are We, along with Maddie and DC, have had the opportunity just to fix up some of these pisky bills, particularly at a good time out a Christmas.
Speaker 5: It's been a journey and it's been a lot of fun actually just wiping off fills for people and making them feel a lot more financially secure, which has been very cool. We've had a very special email from a woman called Wendy about her sister Jackie, and Jackie is on the line now from Kangaroo Island.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jackie. Here, are you going good?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 10: How good?
Speaker 4: Your sister nominating you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a bit naughty, but naughty in a good way.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: So Jackie, you and your husband Damien on a butcher in kingscoat over there on Kangaroo Island, which is a beautiful part of the world.
Speaker 4: It's called el Breckmeats. Tell us what you've been through over the last six months or so.
Speaker 9: I'll just pop beyond my hobby.
Speaker 3: He's the butcher.
Speaker 15: So hang on, Bud, how.
Speaker 5: Are you good?
Speaker 10: Timey now?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Not bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Tell us what's been going on?
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, there we the electrical fire started next door in the cafe, and yeah, sort of come through and took us out. Say yeah, and it's just been a bit of a struggle since because there's no other shops sort of suitable. So we're just trying to create something that can work for us and keep the community in in you know, produce and things like that. Yeah, we're doing our heads into how to do it, but we were going to try to make it work. One way or another. We'll make it work.
Speaker 3: So DamID, could you said give us insight as well? So are we hearing multiple setbacks? So you had a fire and then the fire reignited, is that right?
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, smoke damage for a start, and then the second one rekindled and actually took everything out.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so Damian, you're the only butcher on Kangaroo Island, is that right?
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 4: Okay, how have you how have you been managing to supply people over there?
Speaker 15: We haven't really. We can we can do it in in bolt cords and stuff like that, but I'm not allowed to touch anything because I need the purse or accredited spot to do it. And we haven't haven't got that at the moment, So we're just trying to create something that can that can do that.
Speaker 4: How tough has this been for you in your life?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's lots like that. It throws curveballs at you all the time and you've just got to build a bridge and climb over it.
Speaker 14: But but.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we're just going back to being farmers, like Jackie just said to me, Yeah, yeah, but yeah, we we certainly want to keep the community. It's it's all about the community. We want them to have the have the range of quality and stuff like that that we can supply.
Speaker 5: And yeah, your sister and law said that you too, are true Aussie Butler's always working hard to provide for the community. So we'd like to pitch in and do our little bit and and give you three thousand dollars just to contribute to help pay your bills.
Speaker 15: Oh that's just yeah, so helpful, Like, yeah, thank you. Yeah, it means a lot.
Speaker 3: You're very welcome. I'm from I'm from a little town called Beckham, which had sixty five people in it, so and it is it is a town where there was a post office, there was a butcher, and there was a pub and that's it. So it's such a tight community and everyone relies so much on some of these little stores. So I know exactly what you guys are all about. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, hopefully this goes towards getting back on the feet and going in the right direction.
Speaker 15: No, that that's awesome, No, that that's so much help. Just yeah, every little bit counts and no, well we'll get we'll get back on our feet and make things work again.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, guys, you know, anyone who's traveling to Kangaroo Island and wants to get behind you, we really encourage everyone to support you and your business. And yeah, as I said, thank you for your service to the community and three grand. Hopefully that helps a little bit.
Speaker 15: Oh, I know that that will help an awful lot. Yeah, more than you could imagine. We'd like to thank the community for their support too.
Speaker 3: Excellent, Okay, perfect, Thank you guys. Don't g l brack meats yep in kangaron in a Kingscote rather on Kangaro Island. Great reputation, great meats, And that's support each other, particularly little communities like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I love that.
Speaker 5: Jackie didn't want to talk and she handed to find her husband. Then if she's in the background the whole time, that's good.
Speaker 3: You did the driving, but I'll tell you where to go. All right, you know what that's in officially of Nos. One hundred fty thousand dollar Paples. But can we do this? Can we keep it going on Monday? Is that wrong?
Speaker 6: I can't see if we get some nods from some of the bosses.
Speaker 10: I mean, I think we've exhausted the one on fifty grand.
Speaker 5: But let's just see if we can keep this thing cranking, because you know, people like that really need help. At the moment, cost of living people are doing it infinitely tough. So yeah, let's just have a chat to the bosses and bloody hell, we'll commit.
Speaker 3: We're we're doing it. We're gonna call it Jody and Hazy's pay your bills. It's going to continue Monday.
Speaker 4: Morning, well fast, all right, we'll deal with the reper gushes later.
Speaker 13: Oh good.
Speaker 3: It amazes me, Jode's just how close we are to not just animals, but also insects in the way that we behave, that we interact, and the way that we adapt and deal with things, particularly when we're rejected.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're going to have to give me some more information.
Speaker 3: Researchers have identified a Lincoln Mail fruit flies, where sexual rejection is associated with a high tendency to seek solace in alcohol. Oh my gosh, I've said it before. I'll say it again. I hear your brothers.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Experiments verify this correlation, with rejected males consuming the average of four times more alcohol than their mated counterpart.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, come on, where was his study taken, for a start, and also where are they sourcing the said alcohol? They just cruising up to the BWS bottle shop is going six fac faulters.
Speaker 4: Thanks, that's a.
Speaker 3: Very good point. I'm sorry, I guess the stage with that poor little rejected fruit flies like you know, he goes, I'll just take it.
Speaker 6: I'll just take a sack of wine. Thanks, I'll just take a good sack.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 3: That's where things right? Can I assume this is happening in the Riverland?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, No, they're more refined up there. They're going to the Gin Distillery. They're at twenty third streak, just sitting on your.
Speaker 3: Back again, unsuccessful. You're alone, of course you are. Here's your drink, cheers.
Speaker 4: One of those butcher's tasting plates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can tell you as well that this absolutely just correlates with human activity because the article that I saw, Yes, the comments on that were absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Baarra Chaura said poor one for me as well.
Speaker 7: Bud Wild, you're at it?
Speaker 6: How are you that?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 5: Waterkassa said a bunch of fruit flies in the comments.
Speaker 3: Fruit flies with sticky fingers.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: J Bolton Scraam said, never thought I'd relate to a fruit fly.
Speaker 1: Brah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unbelievab stuff. Jay Bolton, we can only shue that was Jude Bolton too.
Speaker 5: Another one here, Oh so men did descend from flies. But this is my favorite source, question mark. I want the interview of the fly giving his information about his personal That.
Speaker 3: Is true, and he's talking on behalf of all the male fruit fliers, all the disgruntled little fellows. Unbelievable stuff clearly transcends over human interaction as well. For example, this is exclusive audio at my house.
Speaker 14: This is me.
Speaker 3: Battle, so very very even contest at the moments. I mean, we do keep score. We pretend it's not a big deal, but it's a massive deal internally. It's divided the team completely. It's like, whose side are you on for Battle of the Banger? Is he on Joey side, she's on eleven? Or you're on I'm going to put myself up. But sometimes in this situation I get a little bit too carried away and you.
Speaker 4: Were going to call yourself force, won't you?
Speaker 3: All sorts of different things. I don't know. Yeah, it's a living a piece though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is certainly is Okay, welcome camera guy.
Speaker 3: Josh, Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: No, it's pleasure this time.
Speaker 5: Each and every week you deliver some news that's going to make one of us very happy and one of us very sad.
Speaker 14: Yeah. Well I feel like they keep getting closer and closer. Yeah, okay, fun little fact. This one was decided by one vote. Wow, and it was our good friends at Aaron Malay down at the Lucky Dumpling Market way.
Speaker 5: So this will be a real test of who they liked more when we came down to do some filming. It's interesting, so we should set up who would.
Speaker 3: Between which is of course it's toxic prettey or you've got counting crows, mister Jones. So very good, two very worthy songs, i'd say, But unfortunately there can only be one winner now, camera guy Josh, I'm just gonna get my drums out. Aaron Malay wanted to hear Counting Crows. That's crazy good song though, and you like this song, you're ready.
Speaker 5: Shula la la la la.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can't help this.
Speaker 3: Week's winner a Battle of the Bangers, A bit about mister Jones by counting Crows and enjoy close context. Yes, that's you're winning song for about all the bangers this week. You're very welcome Counting Crows, mister Jones, and a big shout to my wife Cara, who suggested that song. In fact, she suggests most of my song.
Speaker 10: Yes, because I'm a try you can't adult.
Speaker 6: I need her guidance.
Speaker 4: Did it once? I'll said a thousand times thank God for car because you wouldn't be here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it went for your wife.
Speaker 3: And thank God for Battle of the Bangers and the score camp which is currently twelve eleven. I believe they call that a lead. So okay, that's something to think about.
Speaker 4: Right, Fine, let's go, But you.
Speaker 3: Tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 2: That's hazies on this daysys another day, another dog.
Speaker 6: I'm all right, hang on?
Speaker 3: What days?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hang on? A second. Is it Friday, Let's go bunch of It's time from this Daisy? I feel good.
Speaker 6: It was really good, just to sometimes yell.
Speaker 3: Is it cleansing obviously?
Speaker 6: Keeping things above board?
Speaker 9: Yeah to it?
Speaker 3: Agree. Twenty fourteen, on the start of the twenty seventh of October, Taylor Swift releases her fifth studio album, nineteen eighty nine, and didn't it do pretty well?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that woman can do no wrong.
Speaker 3: She's just flawless. At what stage to get a ditch? Travis kills. He's sitting there so much so that he upgraded the other day apparently six million dollar pad because he felt a little bit insecure of what he was offering.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, with a great Taylor Swift pleat the understandable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, Taylor, do you want to come and watch a movie? Oh my god, I don't have a movie there And it's Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, who even are you? Travis? And twenty seventeen first operation to separate can join twins joined at the head in India, completed in New Delhi. That is a delicate operation that would be very very stressful.
Speaker 1: For the search, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Indeed, my god, twenty twenty two, Elon Musk takes ownership and control of Twitter, immediately fires four executives, and then from then on he change.
Speaker 6: It to X and it is just an absolute dumpster fire.
Speaker 3: Get on you, Elon, Well done, Elon. This is the prime example of people who you should definitely just stay in their lane about.
Speaker 4: Those executives have gone on Elon's taking over. What does that mean to me, you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 3: One song tour twenty seventh and nineteen ninety eight Crush by Jennifer Page Top five Jennifer Page songs.
Speaker 1: Just Crush, then Crush and then after that.
Speaker 4: I like crush and then crush.
Speaker 3: And then crushing and then the I think it was a remix version by Marshmallow. Maybe not, he's the original though.
Speaker 12: Fridayive institu Boot Boot I'm your Halloween President today.
Speaker 9: I'm in the studio Jody without any clothes.
Speaker 14: No, I'm not.
Speaker 12: Actually, we were having a bit of a laugh on our show because we're trying to come up with well, my youngest is going as Ugie Boogie. Remember a Night Before Christmas Kids Love the Night Before Tim Burton movie. Yes, And so I put a fight up on Instagram Actually he was because Bjys we had to get Hissian bags. I think we went up to my Nash playground and got a cut of Hessian bags from up there. And then she was She had an led light therapy mask on, and I went, oh, that's even scarier.
Speaker 9: You should go with that on.
Speaker 3: I did go with that one.
Speaker 5: I've got one of those masks, and every time I use it, the families like, what the hell's wrong?
Speaker 3: Do they work?
Speaker 4: I mean, look at my face.
Speaker 10: You'd be the judge.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I.
Speaker 12: Use the blue light for your teeth, don't you judge to whiten your teeth?
Speaker 4: I didn't know I could do that.
Speaker 3: J just have a little boogie back in the day.
Speaker 9: Oh your time warp Wednesday Nights.
Speaker 10: Quite familiar with it.
Speaker 9: Yes, you have a couple of roped off areas with mods in there.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 9: He was Joplin's. He had a roped off area Joplins once like.
Speaker 10: The moderate area.
Speaker 9: The only thing is there was no one else in the roped off area. It was just mods.
Speaker 14: He was like a zoo.
Speaker 9: Come and see the Modra exhibit.
Speaker 3: I haven't stare at him too. He was as big as I got, like in terms of a genuine rock star kind of vibe like I was hitting a bit.
Speaker 9: He was the best best forward.
Speaker 12: Taylor Walker has overtaken him, but just to watch he was a superstar around Adelaide and still great guy.
Speaker 3: Mods love him so speaking off, he was speaking this morning about this new Spider, this Brazilian wondering Spider, which I mean, if you get bitten by it, watch out, because we'll give you a four and a half hour really painful aggressively. Don't say a word if you're a man, if you know what I mean. Really just sort of feel like I've actually watched some tiny watch before, and at the same time, I feel like I've been bitten by one of these spots.
Speaker 12: I think a lot of people have watching Mod's kick one hundred gulls. I reckon I've been bitten by it before.
Speaker 9: Gather around.
Speaker 12: I was how good was gathered around and I wasn't saying to everyone the round I've been bitten by a spyer. I was watching the football and we're going again next year. That's horrific.
Speaker 5: I wonder if the Spider is going to come out this weekend for Harvest Rock for both of you.
Speaker 3: You're ready to go you're editing.
Speaker 9: Can we play a bit of Jamicoi after all?
Speaker 12: Absolutely we can put a little little alone or something like that, just to get everyone into the spirits because he's only. The only show he's playing in Australia is Adelaide tomorrow.
Speaker 4: That's amazing, believe.
Speaker 9: Oh a bit of cosmic guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't mind the cruise around that little Fedora thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's in good Nick too. He's been really enjoying.
Speaker 12: I've been watching Jamiqui's videos, so that'll be good tomorrow and Night Rodgers as well.
Speaker 9: Bad Dreams are playing. There's some good bands.
Speaker 4: Hazy, A weird thing happened this morning.
Speaker 5: So I got into work and I started going through Hazy's phone as I like to do, just to see what he's been up to it, and I found in the note section his itinery for Saturday of.
Speaker 1: How he wants things to roll out coseome.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to hear it? Okay, it's I've got Harvest rock itinery.
Speaker 5: Okay, nine am, wake up, spooning FITZI give him a kiss on the forehead.
Speaker 9: So we haven't even got to the concert.
Speaker 3: This is before by the way, we're hanging out tonight.
Speaker 4: Ten am brunch at Port no longer South. Two straws, one smoothie.
Speaker 5: Eleven o'clock Jody's calling to see what time to get their hit. Decline, okay, no worries. Twelve o'clock head to Harvest Rock sample first beer. Cheers to our lifelong friendship.
Speaker 4: That's nice, that's beautiful.
Speaker 9: I love that moment.
Speaker 5: Twelve oh four, invite fitz to jump on shoulders. Twelve oh six, try to find Fitzy. He seems to disappear. Five pm, bang security guard to go into the VIP area backstage to join my bff FITZI. Seven pm get ejected, go home soud because wife car is threatening to leave me on account of Fitzy stalking.
Speaker 9: Yes, that's a good day for me.
Speaker 3: Is a really good day. And then finally set in bad dreams. And then one day whether he's been bitten by a Brazilian, Well.
Speaker 9: You can ride my shoulders all that if you want. It's up to you. It's up to you. It has been fun, it's unpredictable fun.
Speaker 3: You are a generous man, Dave. You're a very generous man.
Speaker 4: You know some people saying you've always got tickets in your back pocket.
Speaker 10: It's incredible.
Speaker 9: Do you want to do you want to double to Harvest Rock right now?
Speaker 12: Please go on, not for you to, not for you to right for the listeners, okay, thurteen twenty four to ten. If you would like to go to Harvest Roll tomorrow, jamarica I, beck Ni Rogers, Tash Schultana.
Speaker 9: You've got Paul Paul Kelly, Bernard Fanning, bright eyes and.
Speaker 4: A vip rope off AA for Fizy too.
Speaker 10: You can just go on stare at him.
Speaker 9: Give it's a cool. Get involved?
Speaker 14: Are you?
Speaker 3: Brazilian Wondering Spiders every week