Speaker 1: A lot of this is Outsiders.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and welcome to the final Outsiders before.
Speaker 1: The US presidential election.
Speaker 2: Outsiders, the show that is to woke identity politics and election fraud. What Kamala Harris is to defining her mission with a mesmerizing economy of words.
Speaker 3: And I understand the difference here.
Speaker 4: I understand the difference here.
Speaker 5: Moving forward, moving forward, understand the difference here.
Speaker 6: What we are looking at is a difference in this election.
Speaker 1: Let's move forward.
Speaker 7: Don't worry.
Speaker 8: Just when you thought Kamala might have reached peak word salad.
Speaker 7: She goes and does this.
Speaker 6: Part of the thing that I'm trying to help people, not who are here, obviously not the leaders are here, but others understand is if you're trying to kind of figure out what the States are, just imagine the Oval Office. We've all seen it on TV, and just imagine on January twenty.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's just imagine January twenty only four days of Carmala induced misery left until what I confidently predict will be a Donald Trump landslides.
Speaker 1: But am I right?
Speaker 2: James Morrow is over there at the border itself, down on the US Mexico border, over in the States, let's find out what James Morrow thinks. James, look at where you are now, there you are, mate, tell us about it.
Speaker 4: Who would have thought, Well, just here on the US Mexico border, all the California side. Obviously here we've got the big beautiful wall behind us here. But been here in the United States for a few days speaking to people talking about I'll tell you what. It's really interesting guys. This year versus twenty twenty, Trump supporters are much more willing to talk about it. And when they see it, they'll say, yeah, yeah, look I'm Trump, I'm Trump. I'm hoping Trump wins. So a bit of a different vibe than twenty twenty. I'm picking you up in the air. But you know, Rowan, I love your confidence. But it's going to be a pretty complicated Tuesday night or Wednesday in Australia. That's just to begin with.
Speaker 2: It certainly is. And James, you're going to be telling us lots about it during the show.
Speaker 1: Reta, what do you think, Well, this.
Speaker 7: Is the problem.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of Australians. I know you understand the US political system very well, Rowan, but a lot of Australians don't understand just how much more complicated and open to shenanigans it is. Because it is, and it's very different to ours. There's no Australian Electoral Commission type body there that is overseeing election integrity. So there is a great deal of mistrust amongst the American people, James, when it comes to the election, doesn't it and whether the election is actually going to be representative of what people want. It's a very flawed system, but it is the best they have, and that's why Donald Trump keeps saying, you've got to make it too big to read. The margin has to be too big for them to what do they call it in twenty twenty fortify the election.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll have lotch more with James during the show, but first let's grab the latest outside of news. Well, Rita, this said Dan Andrew's bike crash thing to me, Bob, which goes back years and years, big news over the week the last couple of days where we've had the original triple O call that Dan Andrews allegedly made straight after the crash has now been revealed.
Speaker 1: Have a listen to this.
Speaker 9: And right into history and he'd come flying through on the by car and.
Speaker 2: He's a trainer, a john. So there's you heard what he said, But that seems to contradict rita what Dan Andrews said in the past on umeirous occasions. I said, I listen to this.
Speaker 9: We're about to accelerate to then move down the road and he crashed at such such force into the side of the car. He came from the right right on our eyeline if you like, hit around that mirror on the side and the wheel and then was put up into the windscreen and over the top of the car.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yes, he has previously said that the cyclist, a teenage cyclist, t boned the car. When he saw pictures of the car some years later that the Heralds published that seemed to contradict a accident experts, traffic experts who have looked at these pictures again say that's not seems to be what the pictures signify. And as you heard on that first tape he said, we hit him. What we need here is clarity on this issue. We need to know why the police failed so dismally on that occasion over and over again.
Speaker 7: It wasn't just one or two police failures.
Speaker 8: It was over and over and over again to the point where I believe all the police involved in that incident should be given immunity to come forward and say precisely what happened. Why at who's behest if someone did encourage them to do that, because it wasn't just the fact that they failed to do alcohol testing a breathalyzer after an accident like that, it was that they noted they did do a breathalyzer and the driver passed when they hadn't even bothered to do one, and then late the failures here were so extreme and so consistent with the way the police handle this that I think that's what's really causing a lot of mistrust in the Victorian public, because you don't want to have a situation where you think that some people are getting special treatment and protection whilst others aren't, and you just want to have clarity around this issue. And that's why I would hope that we'll have some sort of a whistleblower protection that even if you were involved in any sort of wrongdoing as a police officer, you.
Speaker 1: Get immunity, you get immuniate.
Speaker 2: Well, there's clear contradictions there between what was said at one point and what was said at another point in these things, it tends to be the cover up that's always worse or as bad politically if you like. But you've had the father of Ryan of the Cyclist on your show several times, you know this is a big issue. As you say, the key point here is about the try in our political leaders.
Speaker 1: And AI and our authorities.
Speaker 2: And if the allegation is that the authorities at whatever level, legal levels, police levels, whatever, if the authorities were allowing a political leader giving leeway where other people wouldn't get it, or in any way, if the allegations are you know, some kind of cover up, then that has to be brought to light. It absolutely has to be. And well done to the news station that aired those. First of all, let's talk about trust in leaders. Because the big other news this week, RITA, was the COVID inquiry. So we've been calling on the show. I've been calling for years for a royal commission into the abuse of power. And this is what it all comes down to, abuse of power. That's what we're just talking about. That's what this is all about. This is what Albow and Quantus is all about. Abuse of power. In we wanted a Royal commission we didn't get a Royal commission, we've got this inquiry. The original terms of reference readA of the inquiry were bizarrely not to include the state premiers, whereas the state premiers that were the ones and their chief help officers that introduced all the draconian measures that caused so much problem. But it did appear that Albo was trying to have just a crack at Scott Morrison. That was the point of the inquiry, but it seems to have gone broader in that and backfind a bit.
Speaker 7: Well sort of.
Speaker 8: The terms of reference was certainly inadequate. It did seem to be a hit job on the Scott Morrison government. Why would you not include the states, particularly when you've got what happened.
Speaker 7: In Victoria six crippling lockdowns, the.
Speaker 8: Most absurd of restrictions, five kilometer travel limits, curfews, playgrounds closed down, the premiere screaming at people about enjoying sunsets on the beach. I mean, really, it was a crazy land we were living in. But obviously Anthony ALBERNIZI wanted to protect the labor premiers there, so you had wa Queensland and Victoria in particular behaving poorly, but this inquiry did touch on that. I didn't think it went far enough. I think it needs to go a lot further. Perhaps you can blame the terms of reference there, and I think what we also have to acknowledge, and this review talked about, well, you know, public faith has been shaken. The next time there's a crisis, perhaps people won't follow these sort of guidelines and restrictions. Are you kidding me? Let's just have some moment of honesty here, because it wasn't just the authorities. It wasn't just the bureaucrats and the politicians and most of the media who lost their minds. It was the Australian public. They backed this overwhelmingly. I know because I was one of the very few who from the start was against these Orwellian draconian restrictions. It was questioning what we were hearing and saying, well, this doesn't seem to make sense.
Speaker 7: You don't have to be infectious.
Speaker 8: Disease expert to realize this doesn't really sort of follow logic. And how come about these infectious disease experts who are questioning this strategy? Why can't we hear from them? And you were absolutely attacked by your media colleagues, by politicians that they tried to drag us through the Senate. We're just talking about this because there was this atmosphere of the overwhelming majority maybe not overwhelming, but certainly a decent majority who back these restrictions and wanted more that the Karens came out in the community.
Speaker 2: I agree with you on that, but I think that the Australian public are smarter than you're giving them credit for it.
Speaker 1: I know what you're.
Speaker 8: Saying, Australian public credit, but no, no, this issue.
Speaker 2: On this again, I think the trust has been so fundamentally shaken and this was the key point, pretty much the only point that came out of this COVID inquiry.
Speaker 1: But it is a good one in that now.
Speaker 2: These individuals behaved, and by individuals, I mean the premieres, the federal government, the chief health officers across the board, those at a federal level and those at a state level, how they all behaved. These are people we put our absolute trust in to do the right thing. It was clear to Rita, it was clear to me. I said it many many times during the whole of that nightmare of COVID.
Speaker 1: This is wrong, This is wrong.
Speaker 2: It has to stop, particularly the mandates, the vaccine mandates, the lockdown mandates, the school closed down mandates, all of that stuff. It was clearly wrong to many of us. But because the public put their faith in the political class and be held bureaucratic class, and they let us down disgracefully, disgustingly, they lie to us. I think the majority by all means not all. There will be plenty of Karen's as Rita said, who will queue up? You see them still in the streets, particularly down in Melbourne by the way, Rita, donning their masks.
Speaker 1: And running around and go what do you want to mask?
Speaker 2: On board, down at the beach or wherever. It is enough people who believe in all that stuff. But the majority of Australians woke up and when they will not be fooled again.
Speaker 8: But let's just keep that is just wish for thinking on your part, optimate. There is there is this obsession with the expert class. So if someone who's in a position of power, who's that chief health officer, if they tell you something, regardless of how questionable their credentials are, if there's people way better qualified who are questioning that, that strategy, no.
Speaker 7: People will follow.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 7: Community safety they the.
Speaker 2: Majority will rack off, not interested. John Ruddick, a member of the New South Wales Parliament, had this to say about Kerry Chant, our chief Health officer here in New South Wales.
Speaker 10: I'm calling on doctor Kerry Chant to do two things. Apologize and right at the end of the day, it was Premier Bereticli and who must take most responsibility. But she's not there anymore now. Who did glad Us get all the advice from doctor carry Cares, the New South Wales Chief Medical Officer.
Speaker 2: And I think to your point, Rita, not enough heads or no heads are rolled over COVID and that's what we need to see.
Speaker 1: That is what will make the big change.
Speaker 2: But let's talk about the other big abuse of power and loss of trust and faith in politicians, and that is of course all the revelations around Anthony Albanisi, the allegations regarding the Quantus chairman's land. So I'll be talking about this fittingly in clown show later in the show. But the idea that all the political class have been rushing around getting these upgrades, picking up the phone to Alan Joyce or whoever it is a I'd like an upgrade on my flight to wherever wherever. This has become a big scandal, rightly, so, Rita, it.
Speaker 8: Has, and it's again shows you how out of touch elitis entitled these politicians have become.
Speaker 7: And someone like Anthony Albanezi, who's.
Speaker 8: Built his entire political brand around I grew up in a housing commission flat with my mum and come from very humble beginnings. I understand people going through a cost of living crisis, a housing crisis.
Speaker 7: Well not really.
Speaker 8: It seems he's accustomed to the finer things in life, particularly if someone else is paying and he likes the point end of the plane.
Speaker 7: Who doesn't.
Speaker 8: And when you talk about these upgrades, it's not a matter of a few hundred dollars. These are significant sums of money. When you purchase say one way ticket, say Sydney to Hong Kong, Singapore, and you want to send at the pointy end, the cost can be ten times eight times what it is in economy, So it's a huge And when you're talking about personal travel, when you're talking about trips with a family and everyone's getting upgraded, talking about a lot of money, Well.
Speaker 2: Jason Claire one of our those ministers spoke this morning on Sky about this very issue. It appears all the politicians are now sudden going oh yeah, oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: I remember that upgrade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 11: That was a personal trip, and that was a situation where I had just got out of hospital, I had surgery on my leg and yep, I asked for upgrade. I was and I was assisted by conas.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, you can discuss that, but it is clear that many politicians on all sides of the political divide are suddenly looking very closely at their history, their flight up everything.
Speaker 8: I was going to mention quantus uses that chairman's lounge really as an influenced bying scheme. I'm not saying is anything legally wrong with it. They can do what they like, but let's not mince words yet. If you're a backbench and nobody's heard of, you get access. Every MP has access to the chairman's lounge, something that big stars, captains of industry unnecessarily guaranteed. They have to be invited personally. It's the chairman's lounge, and that is again a big just you've got a question when you accept that doesn't impact your decision making.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right to ask that question. We're going to go over to London and a second. But the key point there, Rita is it smacks of third world corruption. This special lounge. Only certain people are allowed in. You don't know who's allowed in. You have to be mates with so and so to get in. It seeks Yeah, it just reeks of kind of third world. Then deals are done there, and as Rita says, what decisions are made to benefit potentially people like the board of Quantus or whatever. We saw the Qatar decision which was made and people argue that was that influenced by the chairman's lounge favors Grayson, favors system. Who knows. But those are the issues again, the abusive power and the lack of trust in politicians. Let's go over to London now to Matt Goodwin. Always great to see you, Matt.
Speaker 1: The big news coming out of London this morning.
Speaker 2: We've got lots to chat about, but the big news is of course that Kemmy Badenock is now the new leader of the Tory Party. Kemmy, of course, is famous for many many things, most of all famous for having worked at the Spectator magazine, that is where Kemy comes from. That's her pedigree. So I'm delighted to say she is now the leader of the Tory Party. Matt tell us, you do you have any thoughts on Kemmy Budknock's elevation. What does this mean for the Tories? The Tori is going to head back towards a more thatch ripe conservative view of politics, which is what she says she is or not.
Speaker 12: Well, it's another seismic moment in the history of the Conservative Party. Viewers might remember, this is a party that almost just got completely wiped out at our general election in July. This is historically one of the oldest, most successful political parties in the entire history of democracy. So this decision about who's going to be leader was an enormous one. Now they've settled on Kemmy Badenock. She's seen as coming from the right of the party. She's seen as being critical of issues like woke ideology. She's seen as being somebody who talks in direct terms.
Speaker 13: There is, however, some.
Speaker 12: Uncertainty around Kemmy Baiden not let's put it that way.
Speaker 13: The first thing to say is this leadership election.
Speaker 12: Result was pretty divided there was a split between Badennock and her main rival, Robert Jenrick. He took a much harder line than Kemmy Baidenock on issues like immigration leaving the European Convention on Human Rights. So the Conservative Party I think remains pretty split.
Speaker 13: And Kemy's critics.
Speaker 12: Would say, you know, is she hard enough on issues like legal migration? You know, is she really going to do whatever it takes to regain control of Britain's borders, which would involve leaving things like the ECCHR. So yes, the Conservative Party have a new leader. But as the Conservative Party found the formula for overcoming.
Speaker 13: Its to feed, I think the jury's out on that one.
Speaker 2: Rita.
Speaker 8: I think we've going to grab here of some of Kimmy's speeches just gives you an insight into where she stands on.
Speaker 7: Key issues.
Speaker 14: I don't think that a culture that things gay people should be stoned is as valid as ours. Do not want to see teachers teaching their white pupils about white privilege and inherited racial guilds. People should not be made to feel guilty for questioning levels of immigration, legal or illegal, if it is changing the place they know and love. If people don't want their tax says to pay for foreign criminals to be in our jails or on our streets.
Speaker 15: Those criminals should be removed.
Speaker 14: Our country is not a dormitory for people just here to make money, or a hotel for those passing through. It is our home and no one else will look after it.
Speaker 8: Having a black female leader, I think that being black and female is the least interesting things about Keemy. But for the left, they are obsessed with identity politics. And now you've got the Conservatives led by a black woman and labor led by a very privileged, white, heteronormative man. How are the left going to cope with this situation? Will they just as they often do with people of color who are on the conservative side, just to pretend that they are not people of color.
Speaker 12: Well, we've already seen the reaction from some labor ministers today. We've had Dawn Butler, who is a very renowned radical left labor MP, suggests that Kemmy Baidenock is basically white supremacy in disguise. Labor labor cannot handle a sort of conservative politician from a minority background. They kind of, you know, the brains explode, you know, Kemmy Baidenoch is the Conservative Party's fourth female leader. The Labor Party have still not had a single female leader. But I'm also somewhat skeptical about playing the identity politics game. Look that the real is this, the black reality is this? The Conservatives have to win back about four million voters that went over to Nigel Farage and the Reform Party. Now to do that, Kemmy Baidennock isn't She doesn't just have to walk the walk as you just saw in those those clips.
Speaker 13: Sorry, taught the talk.
Speaker 15: Sorry.
Speaker 12: She also has to deliver on key policies like leaving the European conventional and human rights like reforming our human rights legislation, like going up against the Blob on a lot of big issues that still dominate Westminster. And remember, we've just had a big budget here in the UK. Australians might not be familiar with this. We just had the first big labor budget here in the UK and the first thing the Labor government has just done was pushed on a tax rate to the highest level on record, has gone on a massive borrowing splurge, has doubled down on public sector workers, on all of the Labor Party insiders while clobbering business with more regulation and tax.
Speaker 13: So the stakes in the UK.
Speaker 12: Right now are very very high, not to mention this mass immigration political project that's still being imposed from above. So if Kenny gets this right, she'll come out as the sort of new Thatcher, you know, a radical Conservative figure ready to take on the big consensus in Westminster. But look, if she gets this wrong, then the Conservatives will continue to bleed votes to Nigel for our and the Reform Party. So enormous, an enormous intro for kemmy badeno.
Speaker 2: And just very quickly, Matt before we go, speaking of Nigel Farage, the whole issue about the Southport stabbing killer, the fact that it appears that Kis Starmer and Labor knew that this bloke it was a terrorist. There are terrorist aspects to the attacks, but hit it allegedly. So what's your take on this, Well.
Speaker 12: I think it's absolutely outrageous, as I've written this week in my newsletter, essentially what the political establishment are doing, and they've done since the tragic murder of those little girls at are Taylor Swift dance class class. They've accused voters of misinformation while concealing information from them. What we've learned this week is that the accused not only tried to produce a biological weapon, namely ricin, but he had also downloaded al Qaeda training manuals Now, I'm one of the few people in the UK back in August saying publicly that this was clearly to do with mass immigration and radical Islamism, and nobody wanted to hear it. I mean, I was, you know, shouted down by the liberal commentators. They said what I said, what was incendury. But what we now learn is indeed that that very thing, that this is clearly a case. You know, it's ongoing, so I have to be careful about what I'm saying here, but this has clearly got something to do with radical Islamism, and because this guy was the son of Rwandan migrants, it is very clearly connected to our much bigger story of mass immigration into Britain. We can be realistic about that, as I think I am, or we can put our heads in the sand and say, well, this isn't anything to do with what is transforming British society.
Speaker 13: And that's where I stand the court case. Lastly, Williams in January, and.
Speaker 2: That's why you're a true outside of Matt and that's why we had you on this show because we also joined those dots, as did you.
Speaker 1: And we'll chat again very soon. Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Always that great to have you here on Outside as Matt Good one coming up, Rider's Reality Check in a tick.
Speaker 8: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowland, Dean James Morrow, and I'm Rita Panahy, and I regret to inform.
Speaker 7: You that the celebrities are added again.
Speaker 8: These out of touch simpletons want to lecture you about politics. Even the ones who not long ago pledge to not endorse the Democrats are suddenly feeling compelled to tell us why Americans should vote for a thoroughly inept, inauthentic, and frankly idiotic candidate in Kamala Harris.
Speaker 7: Here's rapper Cardi b.
Speaker 8: She is a superstar, saying not too long ago she was done with political endorsements.
Speaker 16: I'm not endorsing no presidents no more. Because we go a fund two wars, week of fund two wars talking about we don't guide it, but we got it up.
Speaker 3: We're the greatest nation.
Speaker 2: No we're not.
Speaker 7: We're going through something right now.
Speaker 8: Well, yes, the Democrats hurt that eloquence and said we need her, we need her endorsing Kamala at a rally, and that happened early today, only there was a little mishap with Cardi B's teleprompter, so we got this instead.
Speaker 16: One second, guys, one second, okay, So I don't take lightly the call.
Speaker 7: Sorry, guys, I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 17: Guys.
Speaker 2: I've been wanting for this moment to call love my whole light.
Speaker 16: I need patience over here, these says, where are you, girl?
Speaker 2: I need patience of me.
Speaker 7: Here, dear.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was a disaster until someone ran on stage with a mobile phone with the words she.
Speaker 7: Was supposed to read out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that performance was about as authentic as Kamala. These celebs care so little and know so little that they can't even formulate a sentence about why they are endorsing Kamala. And when she eventually did get that phone, the speech Cardi B gave was full of incoherent nonsense.
Speaker 16: Again, just like Kamala, Shum says he's going to pretent women whether they like it or not. Well, if his definition of protection is not the freedom of toys.
Speaker 7: You know, the question has.
Speaker 8: To be asked, why do the him so desperately want the endorsement of a Cardi B, a woman who.
Speaker 7: Bragged about drugging and robbing men.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's really a BBC article about her drugging and robbing men during her days as a stripper. That is the start of the Democrats were desperate to have on board. You know, I can't even tell you the name of Cardi B's biggest song because it's too indecent.
Speaker 7: For network TV.
Speaker 8: But of course it's not just her. The Democrats have every miserable malecontent in Hollywood, in the music industry, and the entertainment world at large backing them. Here is Robert de Niro making.
Speaker 7: An utter fool of himself again.
Speaker 13: We're talking about a piece.
Speaker 8: Of and here is Robert again, or is it Rosio o'donald, this time having another Trump inspired meltdown.
Speaker 18: Let's say, on a scale of ten being can't think of anything else and may need some additional medication.
Speaker 2: I'm like it at seven. I'm at a seven.
Speaker 18: As we get images and content and you know, fake news and trolls and.
Speaker 8: From Russia, Russia, Russia, we're back to that old debunked conspiracy theory.
Speaker 7: Really, Rosie. At least Rosie.
Speaker 8: Didn't claim that Donald Trump would break up interracial marriages, deport the wives, and remarry the white husbands. No, that uniquely insane rant came courtesy of Whoopy Goldberg on the view.
Speaker 2: He's not going to be He's not gonna, you know, say, oh, you're with a white guy.
Speaker 19: I'm going to keep you from being deported.
Speaker 9: No, he's going to.
Speaker 20: Port you and put the white guy with someone else.
Speaker 4: The man is out there.
Speaker 8: Then they even got the world's must billionaire Mark Cuban insulting conservative women with this absurd, misogynistic comment.
Speaker 21: Donald Trump, you never see him around strong intelligent women.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 22: It's just that simple.
Speaker 8: That's simple, is it? You want to say that too, I don't know. Sarah Hu could be Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, Melania Trump, Kaylee McInerney, Kelly A and Conway.
Speaker 7: The list goes on.
Speaker 8: But while the left spew hate, while they pretend to be all about love and tolerance whilst viewing hate, Trump's goot the ladies dancing.
Speaker 23: Joe Biden is aslip carmala?
Speaker 15: Is it a dance?
Speaker 21: Party with Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyond.
Speaker 7: Say he Is.
Speaker 21: Dance parting with Beyonce. Dance party with Beace, Dance Party with Beyoncey Beyond say Bead Say Beyond say beat say Body would beyond saying bead say bead saying.
Speaker 11: Bead say.
Speaker 21: Beat saying death body would beat saying death body would beat Saytharty beaty saying death body would beat saying death body would bead say death body would bead say Beyond saying bea Say. Dance party with Beyond say yad say de starty with Beyond say beyad say That's party would beat say death body would beat say.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well, someone who's been on our Trump journey since Outside has begun eight years ago is, of course, Benji Irbi, and we're delighted to have Benji on this momentous occasion back on outside is where he belongs. Benji, great to see you. Been watching you on the other networks in Americas. Are well done.
Speaker 1: That career has taken off.
Speaker 2: You're doing some great, great work there. But you were at the Madison Square Gardens rally the other day, the one that they said was a Nazi rally and all this sort of stuff. You were there, you got We've got some great pictures we'll put up of you there.
Speaker 1: But tell us about it.
Speaker 2: What's it looking like for Donald Trump from your point of view, Benji.
Speaker 22: Well, the rally was great.
Speaker 19: I mean, I'm definitely enjoying my you know, dance party with Beyonce, and I mean, I'm having time in my life that's like the jam of like this whole thing right now, the dance party Beyonce. I love that Donald Trump is doing so well with the youth and with TikTok. I'm not even on TikTok. I'm forty one. I'm like, I'm too over TikTok. But Trump is on there, so I mean, I think that's amazing. As far as the rally, Canscerre, that was actually my first Trump rally. I've been on the Trump train since you know, day one, eight years ago. That was my first rally ever. Going to it was almost like it was like a small DNC because it was more than what we normally see online. We have Trump, you know, he does his greatest hits, and we all love Trump and the greatest hits, but everybody was there, and I didn't know until I got there on the line outside that like Elon is going to be there in Telsea, Gabbard and Tucker, which is amazing. I'm a big fan of Tucker, so it was great. It was so much love in the room, twenty thousand people. One thing they couldn't say, they couldn't say there was no crowd. They couldn't lie about the crowd sizes. I mean it was so packed that there there were literally people sitting on the stairs, you know, right next right next to me, so like there was literally no room for anyone.
Speaker 22: So I'm really glad that that went overwhel It was a.
Speaker 19: Homecoming from myself me being named of New Yorker, and also for Donald Trump because you know he's also from New York.
Speaker 22: So I have a Republican do an event there.
Speaker 19: The last time I saw a Republican in the Masimon Garden was two thousand and four.
Speaker 22: I believe George W. Had his had his convention there.
Speaker 19: But as far as as as as Trump on the on the campaign trull, as far as him winning, I definitely see that. I see that a lot because of black men. Black men like myself black men in certain areas and important areas in swing states like here in Philadelphia, Detroit, Phoenix as well. We're actually moving the needle for Trump, and I'm really happy to see that. I really do see a win on Tuesday.
Speaker 8: I'm hearing some accounts that maybe one in two black men may vote for Donald Trump, which if you know anything about the voting record of Black Americans, they've had ninety percent voting Democrats for a long time. It's just they've just expected that. So can you see that happening? Could you just see one in two black men while voting Republicans one and two is high, but it's high, It's the highest I've heard.
Speaker 19: But right, but I can see one in four. And I'm going to tell you this. I mean, I've actually compiled this. Black men are actually sick of the Democrats and are voting for Trump for many reasons. One is a filion to produced reparations. California exposed Democrats lies on reparations. When challenged by a California State Republican and put reparations to an actual vote on the floor, they folded because they never put a Democrat never planned on doing in the first place.
Speaker 22: It was a rules of secure black votes.
Speaker 19: As I said on this program last year, student loans also being in that same vein of a lie.
Speaker 22: Also there's legal immigration.
Speaker 19: You know, at the time that Democrats are saying no to black people for reparations, black men are watching that the Democrats that we vote for are spending billions of our tax dollars putting the legals up in four and five star hotels in New York City at five hundred dollars a night. I mean, we're seeing videos of illegal stepping over homeless Black Americans on the street to go into these hotels that the black American taxpayer is paying for. And American black men who have been complaining forever about police battalion over policing, are literally watching the legals get away with a murder right in front of us, on top of the fact that their presence here is a crime. So I say that Democrats had a choice between black men and the legals, they chose legals, So we're choosing Trump. Also there's the LGBT agenda in school choice. I mean, no black man, white man, or any actual man is for the Democrats pushing LGBT in trans ideology on children but one of the many ways that we get around this is school choice, but of course Democrats aren't for that. Also, we're tired of pandering, fear tactics, and denial of agency because black men, obviously we are men, and like men, we are naturally hate being told what to do. So when I tell people that I support Trump, people say things like, oh, you hate yourself, you hate your mother, you're a coon, you want to be white.
Speaker 22: Oh, the police kill you.
Speaker 19: Trump is going to give police community to kill black men, which is also not true. But I mean to that, I reply, what if I just like Trump's policies better? Like what if I'm for lower taxes than the use of tariffs to set off our national debt. What if I'm for a mass deportation of illegals, as most black men are, and the abolishment of birthright citizenship, which most black men are for. I'm also for Trump's drill Baby drill energy exploration program. I'm for Rfk's whole you know, make America healthy, Iganagina to get rid of seed oils and carcentergens in our foods.
Speaker 22: I lean libertarians.
Speaker 19: I'm all for Elon Musk and Ron Paul trimming the fat at our government agencies. And I like that Trump was the only president in the modern era notaut to start new war. So why is it that I, as a black man, cannot make political decisions based on policy logic or my personal financial situation like everybody else does.
Speaker 22: Why is it that I, as a black man, have to.
Speaker 19: Base my entire political calculus on the possibility of me being pulled over and killed by a police officer when the president and the federal government don't even control the police. Police are funded by state and local municipalities. So when they say that Trump's going to give police power and immunity to kill black people, that's a lie. Like the immunity that Trump speaks of is police haveing immunity from frivolous civil lawsuits, not criminal charges. So Trump cannot and is not going to give police power to kill anyone. And when you look further at the cases of like George Floyd and Eric Garner and people like that, most of those tragedies happen in places where Democrat mayors and their appointed police commissioners are in controlled. There's not a Republican in sight. So I just feel like, once the Democrats once I've realized that Democrats lies.
Speaker 22: I'm just sick of it.
Speaker 19: And I just feel like black men are just not valued by Democrats unless we are dead or in address.
Speaker 22: So it's like George Floyd or Billy Porter. There's really nothing else left for any black man between.
Speaker 19: So I've said all that to say that Democrats deserve every bit of the electoral ass whooping that they're going to get on Tuesday, for all their lives and their years of the greg and maybe in twenty twenty eight, once Trump gets his last for off, they can come back. Stop the lies, stop the fear pan drink, stop with the pleae gonna kill you and the George Floyd stuff, and talk to black men like you talk to everybody else about finances and taxes and things that actually matter. But again, for the black men that are coming over to Trump, I really don't see them going back, because I always say, want to con servative black he ain't never going back.
Speaker 1: Benji, just very quickly before we go, you mentioned a homecoming.
Speaker 2: Now outside of his.
Speaker 1: Viewers know that you were the New York cab driver all.
Speaker 2: Those years ago when we first spoke and you left New York. You went first you moved down to I think I remember it was North or South Carolina. Then you moved further down to Florida.
Speaker 19: Here for a while in Florida, yeah, South during COVID, like everybody else who had sense did, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And now you're back in New York as to go to the rally.
Speaker 4: So what was it like?
Speaker 1: What was the atmosphere?
Speaker 2: Like you mentioned, it was a homecoming for Donald Trump as well on New York as themselves.
Speaker 1: Is there any chance that we.
Speaker 2: Could see New York flipping to Donald Trump or will that remain solidly democratic? What was the vibe for you catching up with your old mates and so on.
Speaker 19: Well, I would say that New York has already had some flipping, not necessarily the city or the whole state, but some of the House seats in the suburbs have already flipped toward the Republican. That's why the Republicans have the House right now. There was a male race in twenty I mean, I sorry, the governor race in twenty twenty two where where the Republican I forgot his name. His name is Kasey He from Long Island. He actually almost won against Kathy Hulkl. He was like five points away from it, which is crazy in a state like New York. So even though the city probably will never flip, there are seats in the suburbs and people who are affected by you know, the legals and all the things that they've done to our fair New York, I mean me and Trump's fair New York. They've taken our hometown and turned into God that knows what. But there are people in the suburbs who are affected, and they're voting Republican. And that's why I had actually have someone even tell me today they're actually running a lot of Kamala commercials in New York, so they're probably scared of her slipping. I don't see New York ever quite going for the Republican, but I do see those margins getting slimmer and slimmer and slimmers years go on. So maybe in you know, three or four election cycles, New York may be a would be flipped.
Speaker 1: Benjierby.
Speaker 2: Always great to chat to you, Thanks so much for coming on and sharing your thoughts with us, and going to be a great day on Tuesday. Looking forward to it, Benjimby, there in New York. Fantastic stuff.
Speaker 1: After the break. Lot's more coming up.
Speaker 2: I'm will chats lots more US politics in a tick.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the program. I'm James Borrow joined back in Sydney by Rita and Rowan. But I'm here on the southern border of the United States in California, and just behind me here you see something that is kryptonite to a progressive, to a Democrat, and that is the US Mexico border wall. And as you can see, it's doing its job pretty well today, but it hasn't always because of the border policies of Kippala Harris and Joe Biden. So I've been out here talking to some of the locals and a local leader who explained just how bad it has been with some of those policies. Have a listen, well, I'm standing here at the US Mexico border. Behind us is the infamous border wall, the border fence. And joining me here is County Supervisor with San Diego, Jim Desmond. Jim, your city has been on the front line of America's border crisis. Is quiet right now because we're going into the election and they've done a lot of things to turn off the immigration taps. But tell us what this seed was like just a few months ago here.
Speaker 17: Well, I mean we'd had right before Title forty two was lifted, which was the remain in Mexico order. Right before that was lifted, we had in this staging area look like thousands of people families from around the world, which is waiting.
Speaker 1: To come into the United States.
Speaker 17: They were camped here right up against the fence, and so it was kind of it was mayhem here initially, and once this title was lifted, Title forty two was lifted to allow people to just come into the country without having to stay in Mexico waiting for an asylum clearance.
Speaker 4: So tell us about this asylum clearance process. I mean, basically, you were saying that all of these migrants, millions of them under this administration, come in, they claimed to be asylum seekers, and then they're just let go into your community. That's it.
Speaker 17: And unfortunately, our border patrol agents who've been trying to do as best they can with this, but they're overwhelmed. They just can't manage and handle the numbers that have been coming across, not just in San Diego County, but previous lassitation in Texas and Arizona. Although the border states and the mass just the number of people coming over is overwhelming border patrol agents, so they can't properly vet them. And they asked for asylum, they get process a little bit, they're being processed, and then four or five years later they're given a date to come in for an asylum hearing.
Speaker 4: And in the meantime they are given welfare, they're given a there's NGOs that are encouraging them, and they're coming to the sanctuary cities and sanctuary states like California, where the law essentially can't be enforced.
Speaker 22: Is that right, That's exactly right here.
Speaker 17: The California is a sanctuary state, which means many things, but one of the biggest things is law enforcement. Local law enforcement cannot enforce immigration law. So even if you're pulled over in your car for a speeding ticket or something like that, or a drunk driving, law enforcement can't ask for your immigration status.
Speaker 4: And so here in that's one of them California does.
Speaker 1: California also offers.
Speaker 17: Free medical, free medical for people that are here illegally.
Speaker 1: In San Diego.
Speaker 17: County, we are paying for attorneys for people that are here illegally if they're being deported, So you know, Unfortunately, California has been laying out the red carpet, which is one of the reasons I think San Diego County has the one has been one of the number one spots for people to come across illegally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so with all this, so this is a huge overwhelming burden on local budget. It must be. I mean, what's going on with health budget, schools. All of this money is going to the assylum secrets. They're not going to Americans. Is there a resentment about that?
Speaker 17: Well, there certainly is, because the county itself we had spent about six million dollars for a sort of a migrant receiving station, you know, to have everybody come to one spot, and then basically we became their travel agents, and we were paying for that and it came to like a million and a.
Speaker 2: Half a month, and we just couldn't sustain that.
Speaker 17: I mean, that was money that we could have spent on roads, on bridges, on parks, local infrastructure or things here for American citizens, but instead we were spending it on illegal migrants coming here and then being their travel age.
Speaker 4: And now with the focus on the election coming up, you say that there's been a big effort by the FEDS to take the miners who are here and just ship them out under the cover of darkness elsewhere.
Speaker 17: What's happening with Well, in June of this year, the election year, they stop dropping off people into into the streets of San Diego, the people that were over the capacity, over their capacity. They stopped those drop offs in June, and to me that was because of the election coming up. And so now what they're doing because we are still over capacity at the San Diego sector, we still aren't hitting more people than our border patrol agents can manage, and instead of dropping them in the streets, which we heard they may were gonna they might have been starting up about two or three weeks ago, but then it never happened. What we found out is they're busing people to Yuma, Arizona, UH about three buses a day to Uma, Arizona, which is right on the California Arizona border. And they're also flying out at least one flight a day to Texas, to Laredo, Texas, to McCallan, Texas, to other places in Texas. So they're shipping them out sort of an undercover without you know, being having the public notice.
Speaker 4: Of these street drop offs, right, And so you know there's a real problem here too, because you don't really know who's coming into your community. America doesn't know who's coming in. What I undersaid is they just basically take a fingerprints and basically let you go. But we've had so many reports of people on terraced watch lists who have made it into the country. The other day, there was a horrible case in Chicago where somebody who came in through this very sector shot an Orthodox Jew and got into a firefight with police. Allegedly. This is having real consequences across the country.
Speaker 17: Oh absolutely, And because of the numbers that are coming through and the border patrol agents just don't.
Speaker 1: Have the time to properly vet people.
Speaker 17: And unfortunately, the smugglers and the people coming across the border know this is suit Within two feet of the holes in the fence. Along this border, we have seen piles of ripped up documentation, ripped up passports and other types of documentation that would show where somebody came from. So people are coming across our border, we have no idea what country they're from, or if the country they're telling us they're from.
Speaker 4: Is the truth or not. We just don't have the proper we're not vetting them properly. So it's a real security risk. It absolutely is.
Speaker 17: And we've had, like through the Sandy border sector, over thirty thousand people from China coming coming through. And we've had you know, you mentioned people on the watch list and terrorists Watchwit's coming through and.
Speaker 4: We don't find out about it until after the fact.
Speaker 17: And we don't have the databases of all these countries to do any sort of a background check. So I really think, you know, we want immigration, we want people to come here, but we need to do it with dignity, we need to do it in.
Speaker 4: A safe manner. But we're vetting people.
Speaker 1: We keep let the good people.
Speaker 4: What what Donald Trump keeps saying is, you know, we need a lot of miems to this country to keep things going, but we want them here legally.
Speaker 17: Yes, And I think the vast, vast majority both sides of the Aisle want this fixed, and we'll want a legal process so that we can be safe, because if we don't know who's here and how many.
Speaker 22: At nine to eleven, it only was a couple.
Speaker 17: Of dozen people that pulled that off at nine to eleven, and how many. And we get that just coming across, landing on our boats every week, on our shores and just walking into the communities. Those people are totally and don't have any contact with Border patrol and we have no idea who they are or where they are.
Speaker 4: Scary stuff. Thanks much, James, Thank you.
Speaker 1: And we'll chat to James again later in the show. Rita. This story.
Speaker 2: You know, we've talked about the whole thing of Welcome to countries, the Aboriginal flag, which now seems to be, if not more common than the Australian flag, certainly up there as often as the national flag of Australia is. But this story from the Yamber Surf Club. The Yamber Surf Club Rita are being told they have to pay two thousand dollars to the Yagel traditional owners to access the beach. A small town surf club was forced by an Indigenous corporation to pay two thousand dollars for the right to stage surf events on a public beach. This is all due to native title and now the traditional owners have turned around and gone on no, no, no, we just meant you've got to pay us the money so we can do welcome to country ceremonies. Well, here is my solution, guys. How about we scrap the welcome to country ceremonies then nobody has to pay any money. Then people can go down to the beach, have a serf cook up some snags, have a couple of beers, live the Australian lifestyle on the beach as has always been attended, rather than having to pay money for a welcome to country to the country that they already belong to. How about that, guys, reader, what do you reckon to my weird and wacky solution.
Speaker 7: To this seems to have some logic to it.
Speaker 8: Rowan, I think you may be right there. I mean, this is a struggling little town surf club. They want to have a Nippers tournament and to have to fundraise to pay an aberatal corporation for welcome to countries that they may or may not even want. It seems just egregious to be demanding a surf club pay money to access the beach. Let's not forget a surf club. It's a public service. They're out there protecting swimmers, making sure nobody drowns. I mean, really, you want to be penalizing them with access to beach fees. I mean, it is crazy, but this is what really became. Oh it's always been there, but during the referendum we finally started talking about these sort of issues and it's finally started being reported on and there's pushback now people are saying we voted no, and yet this industry, this division is continuing.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say to the people of Yamber and that beach up there, you go and you tell a local mob that the only smoking ceremonies on your beach will be the burnt snags at sunset, that's it.
Speaker 1: Seriously.
Speaker 2: Marshall Langton told us during the Voice referendum that if we voted noted the Voice, she wouldn't bother doing any more. Welcome to country seremons. We took her out a word. We don't need these divisive, these racist ceremonies being performed, which is alienates communities and it's time that the Australian people said sorry, we are not partaking in this racist, left wing nonsense. It has to stop. This is the result of Native Title and labor pushing this agenda for so long. Ordinary Australians, and that includes Indigenous Australians who loathe this stuff as well. Have got to stand up and say no, thanks, we have them loaded.
Speaker 8: This is again, this is something that we've got to acknowledge that it's not something that every Indigenous Australian imbraces and pushes many of them absolutely.
Speaker 2: After the break, we'll speak to senior Trump adviser Christian Whitten in a tick. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Strong Woman of Persia, Panahee, James Junket Morrow, and myself, Rowan Garbo Dean.
Speaker 1: What a week.
Speaker 2: Despite all the crazy shenanigans, Donald Trump is on track to win back the White House. In my humble opinion, all elections have their mad camp moments, but this week began with the single two most idiotic and revealing events. The Democrats accused Trump of holding a Nazi rally because he held his rally at the same place some idiot Nats has held a rally way back in nineteen thirty nine, namely Madison Square Gardens, probably the most famous entertainment venue in the world, where every well known Nazi rock and roller you know, Elton John, George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Oh, They've all played there, as as well as other well known Nazi presidential candidates like Jimmy Carter, George Bush, and Bill Clinton naval all held their rallies there.
Speaker 1: What a joke.
Speaker 2: The stupidity then went off the meter when some comedian cracked a couple of lame jokes about Puerto Ricans. But just as the Democrats were frotting at the mouth, convinced that this would spell the end of Donald Trump, as irate perto Rican's rushed to embrace Kamala Harris, Joe Biden stepped in right on Q.
Speaker 24: Just the other day, a speaker at Israeli called Puerto Rico a floating island garbage.
Speaker 22: Well, let me tell you some.
Speaker 24: I don't know the Puerto Rican that I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating out there is your supporters.
Speaker 2: The only garbage I see floating out there are his, ie, Donald Trump's supporters.
Speaker 1: Oops.
Speaker 25: I want to address the comment that Joe Biden made yesterday last night that said the supporters of Donald Trump US or garbage or garbage.
Speaker 2: Realizing that Joe Biden had insulted probably more than half the country in a moment reminiscence of Hillary's deplorable comments back in twenty sixteen. The Democrats quickly tried to reinterpret Biden's unfortunate words blaming of all things an apostrophe as stutter.
Speaker 26: Joe Biden has never been a big arena speaker. He's never been the most fluid speaker. And by the way, as someone who had a starter growing up, it's very obvious to me, there's an apostrophe at the end of supporters.
Speaker 27: There.
Speaker 26: He was referring to the garbage viewed by supporters, not simply the supporters themselves.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, thanks mate.
Speaker 2: Well we'll keep that one in mind, the stutter and the apostrophe. But the damage was done. And if you thought last week's McDonald's stunt was Trump at his finest, as did I, well he went even one better. Yes, garbers and garbage trucks and garbage men suddenly became all the rage on social media, and Donald Trump picked up on it immediately and turned it in to and if he launched the official Trump garbage truck, and he spoke to reporters about Joe Biden's unfortunate remarks from the front of the garbage truck dressed as a garbage man.
Speaker 4: To make that statement.
Speaker 2: It's really distressed, amazing stuff, and his usual Trump struck a chord with his followers.
Speaker 28: And if being a patriot is what they're calling garbage these days, then yeah, I am garbage because I'm going to show up to the polls wearing a garbage bag to show you what else white trash can do. And they're going to rename election Day garbage Day because we're going to be taken out to trash.
Speaker 2: As I said last week, Donald Trump is not only a master marketing man, but he's the real deal.
Speaker 1: And his supporters know that there's nothing fake about him. Just have a listen to Donald Trump decades ago as a young man.
Speaker 23: The fact is, I go down the streets of New York and the people that really like me are the taxi drivers and the workers, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: I mean, I really get.
Speaker 22: Why are you a Republican? I have no idea.
Speaker 23: I mean I have a Republican because I just believe in certain principles of the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: And Donald Trump's never won to let go of a great gag. So Trump then turned up at his next rally, still in his garbo man's outfit, where true to form, he told the funny and self deprecating story anybody who says Donald Trump is a narcissist is a fool. His deprecating comedy is superb. Have a listened to this about the garbo man's stunt.
Speaker 23: I'm in this beautiful plane, I'm enjoying myself, have a wonderful suit on.
Speaker 20: And one of my people came.
Speaker 23: In and said, sir, you know, the word garbage is the hottest thing right now, the oddest thing out there.
Speaker 20: Sir, would you like to drive a garbage truck?
Speaker 29: Now?
Speaker 20: We're about, you know, thirty minutes from landing. We had to do this pretty quickly.
Speaker 23: I said, it's sort of cool, though, isn't it, because you know and I said, you know, I think that's okay, But you know, I don't feel comfortable wearing a suit.
Speaker 20: And they pulled up this garbage truck. I don't know how the hell they did it so fast. I have very capable people. They put a big sign on the truck. Did you see it? I think they showed it. So look so the stair, the first stair is like up here, I'm sick, so so I had the adrenaline going and I made it. We drove about two feet. I got into the play and then I got in the.
Speaker 23: Car and I'm driving over here and I have this still long and I come into the arena and I say, where's my jacket?
Speaker 20: I want to get out of this stage.
Speaker 23: And they said it would be unbelievable if you could wear it on stage.
Speaker 20: I said, I got twenty five thousand people standing outside.
Speaker 23: I got all these people here. There's no way I'm wearing it on stage. They said, oh, okay, sir, I said, get me my jacket.
Speaker 20: But if you did, you know it actually makes you look thinner. I said, cool, and they got me. I said, I want to wear it on stage. When they said I looked thinner, I said, in that case, I'll wear it.
Speaker 2: I say, as I said, the real deal.
Speaker 1: That's a politician with the common touch.
Speaker 2: And all your Trump TDS haters out there, particularly the conservatives, you could look and learn from a.
Speaker 1: Man like that elsewhere.
Speaker 2: The Gabo memes were running hot and fast and furious on social media, but one of my favorites was this Megan Kelly, who promptly dressed the self in a stunning outfit made out of garbage bags. And I'm sorry, but I did have to laugh at this one too. Yes, that was of course our no lady in carta, And of course the garbage bag idea took off.
Speaker 21: Dance party would be at saying dance party would beat saying dance body would be id say dance body would be at saying.
Speaker 2: REACHA and I were going to wear and dancing our garbage bag outfits this morning, but readA Why didn't Why didn't we? No, you're not putting me in.
Speaker 7: A garbage bag?
Speaker 2: Maybe you never know, But anyway, insulting Trump supporters as Nazis and then as human garbage was only the beginning. A billionaire celebrity and strong Democrats supporter called Mark Cuban decided to add insults to injury literally by insulting all Trump supporting women.
Speaker 20: Donald Trump, you never see him around strong intelligent women.
Speaker 2: Ever, and that of course led to outrage from you guessed it, strong intelligent Trump supporting women.
Speaker 15: I'm insulted.
Speaker 1: I'm actually massively offended.
Speaker 15: How dare you accuse me of not being strong and intelligent?
Speaker 13: He says, there's no strong intelligent women surrounding Trump. I guess you haven't met me yet, buddy.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 6: First off, that's obviously wildly unintelligent.
Speaker 15: He surrounds himself with strong women like me.
Speaker 2: So, Mark Cuban, you can go to hell.
Speaker 4: This desperate attack on Trump from the left is as ridiculous and outright ignorant as it is fault and just a hunch.
Speaker 20: But I've been on an election day.
Speaker 15: Strong smart women will remember.
Speaker 21: Cuban's words are mean, sad, and misogynistic, and the left can't even define what a woman is.
Speaker 6: We're not deplorables, we're not Nazis, we're not garbage, and we're not dumb.
Speaker 2: We are patriots.
Speaker 6: My name is Carrie Lake, and I'm a strong, intelligent woman and I support President Donald Trump.
Speaker 30: Mark Cuban just said that he's never seen President Donald Trump around strong and intelligent women. Well game on, buddy, I'll take you on any day in a debate or maybe even arm wrestling, sir.
Speaker 2: He certainly galvanized the strong women Trump supporting vote, but the best of the lot was swimmer Riley Gaines.
Speaker 31: So, if you are a healthcare provider, if you are a school teacher, if you are a US military member, and you are a woman and a Trump supporter, then to Mark Cuban, you are stupid and weak. If this woman right here, Tulca Gabbert, a lieutenant colonel in the US Army, If this is not a strong intelligent woman, then what is actually I already know Mark Cuban's answer. This is who Mark Cuban believes to be a strong intell woman.
Speaker 1: Brilliant touche.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, let's check in how those strong intelligent Trump hating Kamala Harris supporting members of the fairer sex are well faring.
Speaker 29: I hate you, you fucking orange pumpkin Huges company me. We're the most important people in my mind. Donald Trump, I hate you. You will never be president.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, apparently that deeply rational and sane human being just found out that her father is voting for Donald Trump. And that is because more and more saying everyday former Democrats are indeed switching their long held loyalties and have now chosen to vote, many for the first time, for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: As I suspect with this young man, were he old enough?
Speaker 20: Happy?
Speaker 7: Elloween?
Speaker 29: Everybody?
Speaker 27: I love it.
Speaker 22: We're gonna have a him.
Speaker 3: Amazing how I mean, we're going to make a lot of canny, more canny.
Speaker 1: Than ever before.
Speaker 2: So terrified other Democrats of the number of people swapping to Trump that they've actually put out an ad voiced by actress Julia Roberts. I won't plaid to you, but that she tells wives to lie to their husbands and secretly vote for Kamala. I mean, seriously charming. So much for family values from the Democrats. Meanwhile, we're already hearing reports from all over social media about anomalies and bizarre goings on with ballot harvesting and voting machines.
Speaker 1: I don't know the story behind this next clip.
Speaker 2: I hope it's fake news. Perhaps it's just a technical glitch, but it does appear to show a voting machine which won't accept a vote for Trump, which does accept the vote for Harris.
Speaker 1: Who knows, let's take a look. And then there was this.
Speaker 32: Passwords for Colorado's voting systems were posted online for anyone to see for months if you knew.
Speaker 4: Where to look.
Speaker 32: Democratic Secretary of State Jenna Griswold's office apparently posted them online by accident. Griswold's office found out last Thursday, and had not told the county clerks who actually run elections. Then the Colorado Republican Party went public today demanding that Griswold secure those voting machines.
Speaker 2: Grizzol being a Democrat, of course, and not to mention this.
Speaker 17: Lankster County detectives began investigating the voter registration applications and immediately found applications that were indeed fraudulent.
Speaker 2: The biggest fear of Trump supporter is is that this will not be a fair and honest election. We shall see. Personally, I believe the Trump landslide will be big enough to overcome any or all malfhaisans with a bit of help from above.
Speaker 1: Who knows what would the village peoples.
Speaker 2: We're joined by former senior Trump advisor Christian written live from Colorado.
Speaker 1: Christian, great to see you, mate. Okay, so tell us where we are up to.
Speaker 2: Am I overly optimistic suggesting a Trump landslide? Christian? Are you going to try and put some more sobering thoughts into our viewers' heads?
Speaker 33: I think you're right as far as a landside in the electoral College. It looks like you know you have all of these blue leaning toss up states as I would call them, Pennsylvania, Michigan, in Wisconsin, where he's tied or ahead or behind by one. I think if you carry one, if you carry Pennsylvania, you're probably going to carry them all.
Speaker 15: You only need one.
Speaker 33: Kawala Harris would have to win all three of those to win the presidency. Trump just one as long as he holds Republican leading swing states Georgia, North Carolina, Arizona. And it looks like he's going to He's ahead in all the polls there, and Trump usually does better than the polls. So yes, I do think it's going to be an electoral college landslide as far as the actual popular vote, now that of course doesn't matter because this is an election of fifty states.
Speaker 22: It's not a national vote.
Speaker 33: But it is nice to win that to have a political mandate. And it does look like again, Trump is positioned to be the first Republican since twenty oh four to win a plurality or majority of that vote.
Speaker 15: It's not certain, it's not essential.
Speaker 33: The Republicans don't spend a lot of time campaigning in high population votes like California, New York, and Illinois because they can't win there.
Speaker 15: But it would be nice. So I think it's in a good position.
Speaker 33: Also, setting aside the polls for a lot of the reasons you just demonstrated in those clips, the Democrats are not closing strong. They are on the defensive, and Trump is closing strong.
Speaker 8: DA Well, yes he is, and he's got quite a coalition that is built up Robert F. Kennedy Junior, Telsey Gabbard, Elon Muska, and then on the Democrats.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 7: I don't know, Liz Cheney, it's not that exciting.
Speaker 8: What sort of an administration are we going to see from Donald Trump? What has he learned from that first term where he was just had so many obstacles in his way, and he did make some poor choices with personnel.
Speaker 33: He did, indeed, and he actually has admitted that himself. A lot of people around him have felt that way. Donald Trump doesn't like necessarily to admit mistakes, but in his podcast, in his Long Two Hours with Joe Rogan, the most popular podcasting podcaster in the US, he admitted that he had made mistakes. I think he put too much faith in generals, thinking that they would be good at executing at the senior levels. That he's actually a branch that that proved not to be the case with current formal generals, and he had one as chief of staff, he had one as Secretary of Defense. They were horrible, and so they've gotten religion. There is a problem though. I mean, they've run a fairly tightly knit, insular campaign, which is what you'd expect.
Speaker 15: They don't trust a lot of people.
Speaker 33: They know that there are plenty of swamp critters who will pretend to like Donald Trump and then get into office and either work against similar just hold office.
Speaker 15: For the sake of holding office.
Speaker 33: The problem is is you have four thousand political appointees to a point, about half of those actually matter. And you know, okay, we're a country of three hundred and thirty million people. It shouldn't be that hard to find people who are qualified to fill those jobs.
Speaker 15: But it actually is. You need a network, so they're going slowly.
Speaker 33: They don't have, I don't think a huge rolodex of people who are ready to just rush into these jobs. So I think I would expect some chaos. I would expect, frankly if it's take a not a long time to get a cabinet in place. But when you talk about deputy secretaries and under secretaries in assistant sectcretaries, all of whom need Senate confirmation. You might be talking about the end of next year before an administration is fully in place. Luckily, you know, when you get that core team and cabinet in place and you can appoint people to White House positions without the Senate's approval, you can start turning turning things around with the government.
Speaker 2: But Christian it seems like, uh, you know, Elon Musk, Vivek Ramaswami, Robert Kennedy Junior tell see Gabbat. I mean this is putting together a super group of the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, isn't that? I mean this is this is a seriously good administration if he can pull it off.
Speaker 33: It is I'm always a little worried because businessmen like Musk don't quite realize.
Speaker 15: Uh, although I think Musk has.
Speaker 1: Come around and understands.
Speaker 33: You know, they come in and they think that you can fire and move and motivate people as you can in the private sector, and that's not the case.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 33: You can you can strip civil servants of their portfolios and move them around, but he can't actually fire them. There is this idea that Trump will create something called schedule Left and all these career bureaucrats will have to sort of choose a side or be vetted politically. That will have difficulty, I think, prevailing in court. But if you have a president and someone who's high profiles Musk who just doesn't give a damn. You know, Joe Biden now has built in our budgets so they have every year two trillion dollar deficits despite the lack of a national emergency.
Speaker 15: Must think she can cut that out and that would be a big deal.
Speaker 33: So you know, this is the best chance we've had in sort of a generation since Reagan was elected, of actually trimming the executive branch.
Speaker 8: It is such a consequential election, not just for America, for the world. If this can happen, I think is going to change so much for how we perceive governments and bureaucracy, how.
Speaker 7: We do things.
Speaker 8: But he's facing just this media campaign, and also Kamala has got all the money. Last month, she outspent Trump three to one, in fact a being more than three to one. Is that going to be a factor. All that money being spent on advertising must be having an impact.
Speaker 15: I think it has.
Speaker 1: Money makes a difference. It motivates people to vote.
Speaker 33: You get floods of mail before a campaign, lower information.
Speaker 22: Voters may may respond to that.
Speaker 33: If you get ten postcards and things jammed in your mailbox about a candidate and nothing from the Republican then it does make a difference.
Speaker 15: Phone calls, annoying text messages and.
Speaker 4: All of that.
Speaker 15: That's probably why this election is close.
Speaker 33: I mean, realistically, Kamala should be five to ten points behind Donald Trump and is in fact closer. But you know, if Trump gets through this, he can say that he beat Wall Street, he beat the big Bunny, he beat big Tech, and he beat the media.
Speaker 15: And I think you will you know I've lost.
Speaker 33: There are conservatives who sort of have this Marxist view that everything will work out in historical inevitability and that masses of people will accomplish things, when in fact you have to have have individuals do things. And so America does not have the media that it deserves. We need a different and better media. I think you're seeing this. People trust out comedians and podcasters more than the three incumbent networks that are left over. I would like for the market to cure that. I hope Trump comes in and defunds government broadcasting like PBS and NPR, which is jokingly called Nicaraguan Public Radio.
Speaker 15: But we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Absolutely we need to do the same thing here, Christian. We need to get rid of our ABC public broadcaster for exactly the same reasons. Great to chat to you, and we'll chat again soon. Big a few days coming up, so we can't wait to chat to you against So thanks so much. That's Christian witting there on Outsiders.
Speaker 13: We'll be back in eighteen.
Speaker 4: Hello, you're watching Outsiders and me James Morrow, live from the US Mexico border, joined as always with my colleagues back in Sydney rowing a real Dean and Rita border patrol panahee. And in a moment, I'm going to explain the Democrats Plan B, otherwise known as undermining democracy in order to save democracy in the event too many voters next week cast their votes for Donald Trump. But before we get to that, I've got some more breaking news about Kamala Harris and how far she will go to pander to the Latino vote. And you know, I didn't even believe this. You're not going to believe this either. So we all know Kamala has been slipping in the polls with Latino voters. What else is new, but check this out. What you're seeing on your screen is a Kamala Harris rally in Arizona from just a couple of nights ago, featuring the Mexican band Los t Grace del Norte, which all sounds perfectly fine until you realize that Los Ti Grace del Norte is a band that is most famous for seeing what are known as not of course, corridors or ballads that celebrate the lives and careers of drug smugglers and drug cartel kingpin like the Hit that Got Them started a song called hefedel Hefes or Chief of Chiefs, which celebrates the life and exploits of one Miguel aljl Felix Gallardo. Now who is he, you may ask? Guyarta was a Mexican drug kingpin known as the Boss of Bosses, the Hefedel Hefes and one of the founders of the violent Guadalajara Cautel, which controlled much of the drug trafficking in Mexico and the corridors along the Mexico United States border. In the nineteen eighties. Now, Guyardo's career came to an end when he was sentenced to forty years in a federal prison here in the United States after he was involved in the kidnapping, torture, and murder of Enrique Kick Camarena Salazar, who himself was a Mexican American dee A agent. Pretty shocking stuff. And I don't know about you, but to me, I think that using a band that glorifies the killers and drug dealers and murderers seems like an odd flex for anyone who is wanting to be president, to say nothing of someone like Kamala Harris, who, for whatever reason, is running on her fairly shoddy record as a prosecutor to claim that she'd be a tough on crime chief executive. And you know what, it's not just me just thinks that, in fact, their songs glorifying drug traffickers are so offensive that they have been banned from being played in Mexico City on order of the local government. But at a Kamala rally, well, I gotta say, if they passionizingly think that associating Latinos with drug smugglers is going to win them a vote, well, that's pretty bizarre to me personally, I think Hispanic voters are a little clueier than this and won't be bought quite so easily. In fact, I think a lot of them would find that pretty offensive. Anyway, let's move on to this other point, Plan B, because it is only a few days until the polls close here in the United States, and then it'll be probably a few more days before the cutoff for sub states to stop receiving and counting their mail in ballance without postmarks. And then who knows, we might sometime in the days after that, have an answer to the question on everybody's lips who is going to be inaugurated the next president of the United States. But then again, we might not have that answer, because one thing we do know is that if there is any dispute, this whole thing, this whole election, could wind up in the Supreme Court. Has happened in the two thousand election, when the entire issue of whether George WMD's Bush or l inconvenient truth Gore would be president literally hung on the issue of what we're known as hanging chads. Chads. Now, to me, I say, why the US can't simply follow the Australian system of paper ballots counted on the night with an added layer of voter ID check. Well that's beyond me. But again that's another story. What I do think the real story is, though, and one which too many people are ignoring, is how the Democrats are going to act if it looks like Donald Trump is going to cross the magic threshold of two hundred and seventy electoral votes in the hours, days, or even weeks after the election. Now this is serious because they've already made their intentions really clear here. Quite simply, it's not the Republicans you necessarily need to worry about questioning elections or undermining democracy, which are the phrases they love to use. No, Instead, it's the Democrats, and if you listen, they're telling us loud and clear what they intend to do. What's going to happen here is a multi step play, and it is already underway now. Step one, of course, is to create the conditions where a large number of Americans believe that Donald Trump is a fascist, a Nazi, and yes, a threat to democracy, and in doing so delegitimize Eddie Trump win. This is what Kamala Harris and Tim Watas have been saying, by the by way of a closing argument in the campaign.
Speaker 5: From John Kelly's words, that Donald Trump is someone who I quote certainly falls into the general definition of fascists, who in fact vowed to be a dictator on day one and vow to use the military as his personal militia to carry out his personal and political vendettas.
Speaker 1: Do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do, Yes, I do.
Speaker 34: Donald Trump's got this big rally going at Madison Square Garden. There's a direct parallel to a big rally that happened in the mid nineteen thirties at Madison Square Garden. And don't think that he doesn't know for one second exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 35: The fascist depend on fear. The fascist depend on us going back. But we're not afraid of weird people. Now, we were a little bit creeped out, but we're not afrey.
Speaker 4: Oh, we are a little creeped out by the weirdness too, timmy, let me tell you. But of course, like a flock of birds or maybe lemmings picking up the scent and quickly changing direction in formation, the media took up the call, pumping this idea that somehow Trump is threatening freedom, when, of course the left has made no bones about what they want to do to things like freedom of speech and freedom of thought. The idea here is to whip up enough people, not necessarily a majority, but an active minority, into a frenzy that if Donald Trump takes the right House or retakes it, then that will be the end of democracy, the end of America we know it. Democrats are already privately admitting this. This week, Reuters reported that quote six Democratic Party and Harris campaign officials said the initial fight against any early Trump victory claim would take place in the court of public opinion. They planned to flood social media and television airways with demands that all votes be counted before victories are declared. Now, the idea here, of course, it's to create enough chaos in doubt and uncertainty to get to the next step, which is to leverage this into a delay of the certification of the election and the creation of a case to take to the Supreme Court. Because remember, it's only questioning election if the Republicans do it, not the Democrats. But here's the thing. The only way this is going to work is if you get to step three, which is finally, activate the mob. And while you can talk all you want about January sixth and that was bad, remember the left has four. I mean, remember how the leftist activist movements Antifa and Black Lives Matter showed chaos all through America, burning down main streets in suburbs, supposedly to protest police brutality, but in reality to create further chaos for the Trump administration. Tim Waltz, who was governor of Minnesota at the time, famously let riders burn the capital city of his state, and Kamala Harris, the woman who will be installed in the White House if the Democrats get their way, she urged people to give money to bail funds for the riders. And it's not just that. The left is also incredibly skilled at putting pressure on the courts, particularly the Supreme Court, if it doesn't bend to their will. This is why the left is so keen to pack the Supreme Court with its own justices, those that becomes a rubber stamp for their agenda. And again you'll recall we've been here year before. In twenty eighteen, protesters tried to storm the Supreme Court over the nomination of Justice Brett Kavanaugh and later Senate Minority Leader Democrat Chuck Schumer appeared to threaten Supreme Court justices over their potential ruling on Roe v. Wade. Some people took this literally, including one man who was arrested outside Brett Kavanaugh's home with tools and weapons. Authorities say he was going to use to kidnap and perhaps kill the justice over his stance on that historic case. Now again, it seems now like preparations are again being made to do similar sorts of things. The New York Times, in barely coded language, raised this possibility a few days ago, saying that there would have to be a societal mobilization against Trump if he wins Marilin Congressman Jamie Raskin he let the cat out of the bag even more so as to what should happen if Trump wins a Supreme Court challenge to his victory, fails, and the Republican winds up being slated to be inaugurated the next president of the United States in January.
Speaker 36: So it's going to be up to us on January sixth, twenty twenty five, to tell the rampaging Trump mobs that he's disqualified and then we need bodyguards for everybody in civil war conditions, all because the nine justices, not all of them, but these justices who have not many cases to look at every year, not that much work to do, a huge staff, great protection, simply do not want to do their job and interpret what the great fourteenth Amendment means. And I'm glad that Sherlin's creating her new center so we can bring that back to life even as we're continuing to amend the constitution, as Professor Hassen has invited us.
Speaker 2: To do.
Speaker 4: Extraordinary Did you hear that we listening bring out the mobs, bring out the civil war conditions. Sorry, folks, you voted, but we have to end democracy to save democracy. That's the Democrat way. I really hope we don't get there. But as they say, for warned is fore armed.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, James, fore warned is fore armed. Wow, that's a scary thought in some ways. But James, tell us thanks for that. That was really that was fascinating. And you know you've been there a few days. What is when you speak to people in cafes and you're great at that, you know, chatting to the average American out there? Is it immigration, Is it the economy or is it this woke nonsense? What kind of springs to mind when you question them.
Speaker 4: Well, all of those things, but really, you know, there's just a sense that people say say things were better for them personally when Donald Trump was in office. You know, they say, the top line economic numbers may look good for America in terms of growth, but they're not feeling it. You know, a lot of small business people I've met, you know, I met one of the guys who runs one of the buses that takes you around Hollywood to see all the stars homes. He was saying, there was more money in my pocket when Donald Trump was in power.
Speaker 29: You know.
Speaker 4: So it's really about just the life, the economy, those real bread and butter issues. Immigration comes up with a lot of that, particularly when you talk to people in the working class, because they say, you know, the migrants that get brought in or are allowed to come in, they compete them with them for jobs, and they push down their wages because they're here illegally and they can work for less. So you know, these two issues are really the two biggest things. But you also hear a fair number of people Rowan who talk about the state of the world and say, you know, the state of the world seems a lot more chaotic, and they'll just do a laundry list of everything Ukraine and Israel, Palestine, Gaza, all of the sort of the global crises, and these are things that they feel like things have just gotten really out of control. On the Biden Harris watch.
Speaker 8: And with the swing states, if Trump can win Pennsylvania, it's all over, what's that state looking like. We know the Democrats are out spending the Republicans considerably, but also their ground game is normally superior.
Speaker 4: Look, they've got a superior ground game where that's what everybody says. Everybody says they've got a superior ground game in terms of getting out the vote efforts and things like that, getting people organized for pre pooling and the early mail in ballots and all of that stuff. This year, the Republican numbers seem to be a lot stronger in the early balloting, so they'll have a less tough hill to climb, you know, when they start counting regular votes on the day. One of the interesting things though, is there is a lot of talk reader that the Kamala campaign is nervous about Pennsylvania, and they're still spending time in Pennsylvania, while Trump is actually ignoring that, going to Wisconsin, North Carolina, Georgia, places like that as he closed out the camp. And I'll just say that there's a real sort of twenty sixteen energy here in the way that he is just doing so many events, so many arenas, three four events today, flying all over the place, and it feels a bit like in twenty sixteen, you know, when Hillary Clinton did not do anywhere near as much, just that retail campaigning, the rallies, getting out in front of people, and ultimately, in a democracy, very much it is often the case of just getting in front of more people and selling your message to more people.
Speaker 8: Reader and earlier today he even had a rally in and Virginia. Are again at the very very late stages. Do the Republicans expect to pick up a few surprises states we possibly weren't even thinking we're in contention?
Speaker 4: Well, I think, you know, the conventional wisdom has been that, you know, those sun Belt states are all going to be completely locked in for Trump. Now, that's where everybody seems to think that's going to land, those ross belt states where everything's being fought over. But I think you're right. I think the actually we will see some odd states, even possibly of Virginia. That's a tough one for them to pick up. But you know, remember what happened with Glenn Younkin a few years ago. Republicans can take that state, So there is a possibility. I think the electoral map, what's this is all said and done. You know, if Trump wins this thing, and I think that's where the world metom is going right now, it's gonna look odd. It's not gonna be like how we sort of are predicting it.
Speaker 1: James Moro, we better let you go.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's some good Italian restaurants there in San Diego. I here, so we're gonna let you disappear and go and enjoy your Saturday evening. And of course lots more James Morrow coming up in the next few days here on Sky News Australia. Can't wait for all of that. After the break, Canberra Clown Show in a tick, roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the most spectacular aerial show on Earth. It's Alan Joyce's jet setting Juggernaut, starring Monty Albo's flying Canberra Circus. Yes, folks need an upgrade. Fancy traveling up the point d end, squaffing the bubbly then Albos your man, put your feet up, settle back in your luxury armchair and enjoy all the perks of living the mile high club life. Yes, this was the week Albo settled his reputation as Upgrade Albo thanks to allegations made by Joe Aston in a book which is all about Alan Joyce, Albo and the clown show known as the Chairman's Lounge.
Speaker 1: But what exactly is the Chairman's Lounge.
Speaker 2: Well, according to journalist David Flynn, writing back in twenty thirteen, quote, it is only for the super elite. Flynn claims that Quantus CEO Alan Joyce once told Australian business traveler, while wearing the smile of a man with a sly secret, that this secret, that this invitation only lounge quote is p probably the most exclusive club in the country. And if it has been a secret meeting place for the rich and famous for all these years, well that's because, according to Flynn, the first rule of the Chairman's Lounge is that you don't talk about the Chairman's Lounge Indeed, the invitation only lounge was so exclusive that Quantus only recently acknowledged its existence on its website. According to Joe Aston's allegations, since as far back as nineteen ninety nine, our Prime Minister Albo now Prime Minister Albo has on multiple occasions enjoyed tens of thousands of dollars of business and first class upgrades courtesy, or so it would appear, of his friendship with mister Joyce. Interestingly, Albo wasn't the only alban Easy to land a membership, so too did the Prime Minister's son, Nathan. The Prime Minister got very upset apparently when this fact was revealed twelve months ago, insisting that Nathan was simply a plus one. But as Joe Aston revealed this week to Sharry on Sky, Albo already had a plus one.
Speaker 37: But as you say, he's added this new story that he's apparently Albanese's plus one. Well, I find again I find that an implausible explanation, because Jody Hayden was disclosed by Alberanzi in his Register of interest in October twenty twenty two as Albanese's plus one.
Speaker 2: So it looks like in true labor economic fashion. Albo can't even add up one and one and get two.
Speaker 4: But I digress.
Speaker 2: Here's Albozo putting on a rollicking comedy performance this week, dressed in his favorite fluo clowns outfit as he dissembled, deflected, and obfiscated, sorry, answered the question about his multiple upgrades?
Speaker 13: Did you pull out and Joys his Upbrad?
Speaker 38: But the idea quannas have a number in terms of bookings that are private bookings and in terms of the only discussions that I can recall with with Alan Joyce, certainly we discussed not to recalls. We discussed the first flight from Australia.
Speaker 2: Upgrade.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's try again, shall we? Albow you have to pull our.
Speaker 21: Joys directly for these upgrades?
Speaker 7: And if you did, do you think that's apprpriate given you had the disist?
Speaker 38: Well, you can't just that there is there's no accusation being made with any specifics at all about any of this.
Speaker 2: None, none, none.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: This wasn't really good enough for Senator James Patterson, who is more concerned about Well, let's let James explain.
Speaker 39: This is what is different about his behavior compared to any other politician's behavior. He appears to have solicited upgrades while he was the minister or shadow minister responsible for regulating Quantus, and subsequently his government presided over a decision that was favorable to Quantus but came at the cost of the public interest by blocking competition for Quantus and driving up prices for Australians. And that is where his conduct comes into very serious question. The only way this can be resolved is if the Prime Minister refers himself to the Anti Corruption Commission so this can be adequately investigated.
Speaker 2: What Coalition Senator Patterson is referring to, of course, is the fact that the Albanzi government blocked cat Car Airways from opening new routes to Australia, which would have lowered prices for you and me for Australian consumers as well as Australian voters. Albo, but which Quantus was for obvious reasons opposed to. Now The Spectator Australia was quick to lampoon Albo's membership of what it called the Chairman's Scrounge, insisting that Albo was now in full flight mode, heading for a crash landing any day now Indeed, the rumor mill was swirling with claims that Labour's chief economics clown Jimbo was planning to make a move to topple Alboso off the high wire trapeze. So incensed are the rest of the Labour circus, sorry caucus at Alboso's pie in the face slapstick antics from Copacabana to Kingsford Smith. But surely all pollies have their snouts in the truff I hear you ask?
Speaker 1: Well, not all.
Speaker 2: Here's Argentina's brilliant maverick, anti socialist, anti left, anti woke conservative, anti corruption, proud conservative president Javier Milat doing something Albozo would never dream of doing, slumming it down the back of the plane with his adoring public. Meanwhile, the Canberra clown show rolls on across the Southern skies. So will Jimbo roll up, roll up and roll Albo? One thing's for sure. If albo does get done over, we know how he'll go up the pointy end, of course, out in style.
Speaker 40: Just ask John denver'll be back again.
Speaker 2: To hyperbol We've all had a good laugh at Kamala Harris with all her different accents. But you know, when the comedians start laughing at you. You've got a problem. Here is Rob Schneider. Have a listen to him taking the mickey out of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: She does different accents, you.
Speaker 4: Know, depending depending on where she is, you know, down south.
Speaker 38: Let me tell you something, you bowl's better get it together here and vote.
Speaker 2: Side democracy black communities. She's like, let me tell you something, honey.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me tell you right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, wen't vote with Trump. H I even saw her at a seven to eleven going.
Speaker 32: Like, listen, it's very important that we vote for the Democrats are trained to safe democracy, know what.
Speaker 7: The reality is even more dramatic than that.
Speaker 8: She did another accent this week, which I think has been her most spectacular yet, Joy cometh in the.
Speaker 1: Joy Cometh in the Morning past that she went.
Speaker 7: Full black church minstrel I was just a hilarious.
Speaker 1: She's an actress.
Speaker 2: We had an actress as president when we had Ronald Reagan, but he actually had original thoughts.
Speaker 1: She doesn't seem to have any original.
Speaker 8: No, she's and that's why this inauthenticity is causing her issues in the black community, particularly amongst black men.
Speaker 2: And what about the j low So she had all these endorsements from all these Hollywood stars, but is one of them. She's You would have thought she'd be embarrassed to show her face with all the p Diddy allegations that are flying around at the moment that she used to.
Speaker 1: Be his partner.
Speaker 2: But I know here she was tearful. Have a quick listen to j Lo spooking Kamala harrisself.
Speaker 41: I wouldn't get emotional, but you know what, you know what, we should be emotional. We should be upset, we should be scared and outrage. We should our pain matters.
Speaker 3: We matter, you matter, the history of making poor choices.
Speaker 7: And here's another one.
Speaker 2: Let's go to James Morrow over at the fence there the wall.
Speaker 4: James, Yeah, that's right. Rowan and Rita. Look, I've been waiting here for Border Patrol to come give me an honorary Border Patrol Agents badge, but no such luck just yet. But anyway, just you know, wanted to sign off from here and remind everybody we're gonna have a ton of coverage all week from here from America on election night, before and after, because that's gonna be important too. And pal Moray tonight kicks off nine pm Eastern Time with a Palmurray live straight from Dallas, Texas. So that'll be pretty exciting too.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, Thanks James, been great to having you on from the States.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a huge few days. Thanks mate, reader. I also wanted to play you a little bit of Clinton. Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: Now this is a kind of reverse hyper Bowl, but have a listen to Bill Clinton and see what you make of this.
Speaker 27: The people there were the most pro friendship with Palestine, the most pro two state solution of any of the Israeli communities were the ones right next to Gaza, and Hamas butchered them.
Speaker 1: So rita. Bill Clinton, this is recently was making the point.
Speaker 2: That the Jewish communities there that were killed where the Nova festival was and those Kuputsam were amongst the most left wings heece loving, two state loving you know, we can all live in harmony with the Palestinians. Let's all get together kumbay our crowd, and they were butchered by Hamas. So this whole lie that and Bill clintonible people was pointing this out.
Speaker 8: That's something Douglas Murray has talked about from day one, that the people who normally leave it in these Kotzes are piece nicks and this is their philosophy.
Speaker 7: Overwhelmingly, and sadly, even that did not spare them.
Speaker 2: And many of them close relationships with the Palestinian people who took notes about their hands and then killed them with.
Speaker 8: That's it that their kindness was used against them. Their kindness, sadly, yeah, was not. It was seen as weakness. So he really is devastating. And every now and then you do hear from old Bill and he makes sense, and then he goes back on script and says.
Speaker 1: Well, I am clearly of the opinion.
Speaker 2: And if Donald Trump wins this, not only is it great news for Americas. We've been talking throughout the show, it's great news for Australia. It'll reinvigorate the Coalition hopefully and show.
Speaker 1: Them the way forward.
Speaker 2: But more importantly, more importantly than anything, what Donald Trump will do for the Middle East is absolutely fundamental. He was behind the Abraham Accords, he will be behind the Abraham Alliance, which will see peace and hopefully the throwing of Iran.
Speaker 8: And on the other side, what a Harris Walls administration will mean for the Middle East.
Speaker 2: Is fright disaster.
Speaker 1: It's all happening here on Sky.
Speaker 2: Stay glued to Sky for the next few days and we'll chat to you next Sunday morning on Outsider is what to day that's going to be.
Speaker 1: Come on Trump, you can do it, mate. Okay, that's it for Outside. To see you next week.