Speaker 1: Funny experience what the body expedient part of buddy experience.
Speaker 2: So in short, an out of body experience or out of audie experience. It's just a little piece of randomness that just keeps on happening you for some reason, like you've been selected by the random gods and they're just having fun with you, playing you like a puppet.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if the universe messes with me or I create these situations by myself. This one, I'm going to say I created this situation by myself. So the family and I and our extended family went to Paxton Wines on the weekend. They have a thing on a Sunday where they just have a live band and they have a pizza little what's that.
Speaker 4: Thing called truck rhymes with oh yeah, thanks you.
Speaker 5: So they have a.
Speaker 3: Little pizza truck and the kids can run around and it's dog friendly and it's good family fun. Anyway, So there were two people sitting in front of us and they had their little picnic rug out and then they just got up and walked off, got up and walked off and left all their like half a bottle of wine, all their glasses like they're leftover pizza. They just left it, and I'm like, oh, that is simply the rudest thing I've ever seen. So after about forty five minutes, they didn't come back, and I was like, that's gone.
Speaker 4: How disgusting that you come to a winery and eat and drink and then just get up and leave all your rubbish there.
Speaker 3: So I, being me, got up and started clearing everything away.
Speaker 4: I've got all their feets and boxes.
Speaker 6: Just relaxed. I was just trying to enjoy some veno.
Speaker 3: Chug it in the bin, and there was, as I said, there was half a bottle of wine there. I was like, oh should I could?
Speaker 4: I mean, if they're not going to drink it.
Speaker 2: That cross I do this. I wasn't judged so hard by the rest of my family.
Speaker 7: Family.
Speaker 3: Greg was like, do not touch that bottle of wine. Stop raccooning, all right?
Speaker 6: Going to never want to test you.
Speaker 4: You're going to anyway.
Speaker 3: So in my half, I've packed everything away and then we're sitting there and guess what they came back.
Speaker 6: Did you stick around for their reaction?
Speaker 4: Their reaction was to go up to the front desk and go.
Speaker 5: Where did all our stuff go?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Where on earth did our stuff goes?
Speaker 3: And I'm that person who's sitting there with my family horrified, going start.
Speaker 2: Taboo topic Tuesday. So let's speak to Asher. So Asha is an adult entertainer. So she's a stripper at the Palace in Adelaide. And look, I'm gonna be honest with you, Joe's I don't.
Speaker 6: I haven't met too many strippers before. So this is this is a new different space sort.
Speaker 4: Of buzzer sound effects like.
Speaker 6: Incorrect, got this one?
Speaker 4: So that's not the one we're after.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Asher, Good morning, Asher.
Speaker 8: Good morning. I think I'm the only stripper ever to be out before midday. I can't believe I'm the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well there is a reason for that, isn't that I am?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is. I am getting tattooed currently.
Speaker 4: Right, what are you getting tattooed?
Speaker 8: Just a little piece of my arm by the gorgeous on your boat do a cheeky plug there, So yeah, just just a piece of my arms are still in the gap. So that've got anyone who knows me and can recognize Astra from the palace knows I'm quite heavily tattooed at the stage, right.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, actually thank you for joining us for taboo topic Tuesday. Can we get strayed into it? And can I ask us? What how long have you been in the industry for and how do you get into the industry?
Speaker 8: So I've seen dancing for eight years and again at the Palace to Speak, I absolutely love it there. I started as the most stereotypical sort of entry way ever, as a broke, unique student who was like, I just I'm tired of working hospitality jobs and yeah, so I walked into a topless bar and never looked back.
Speaker 3: So what was that first initial night? Like, I mean, how were the nerves? Were you feeling, you know, embarrassed or skittish?
Speaker 4: How are you feeling?
Speaker 8: I think starting anything new is kind of nerve racking. Yeah, just like starting any other job, it's kind of nerve racking. I wouldn't say embarrassed, because you just kind of learned on the job. And I love being naked, so it was a natural choice for me. It took a couple of months to get into the groove of things. When I started, I definitely found my home club and found sort of where I belong and that was a lot easier to transition for me.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, there are a lot of rumors about how much you guys earn. Is it as lucrative as people perceive.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of misconceptions around that, and I think it's really funny because it's actually what I get asked the most, which is I mean, it's such a social pro part. I kind of ask people the income, but it seems okay to ask strippers. Well, what I say is when you focus on like strippers as a monetary number, you kind of take away from other things in the job and who we are as people. You get this idea of like a dollar value over ahead instead of like our whole narrative and the enriching experience we provide as a job, and also who we are as people.
Speaker 4: Can I ask this question?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to do it tactfully, But when people have a lap dance, so that's like one or one in a room, are they allowed to touch you?
Speaker 8: Very state to state so touching is actually touching laws actually in state law, and then they're also depending on license, Like I can give an answer for my club, but again it's very state to day, club to club, you know, and delcha girl as well. Everyone has their own personal boundaries.
Speaker 6: Shed have to deal with a hypercrap.
Speaker 8: No more than I did when I was in hospitality. To be honest, I feel like I have a lot more autonomy in this job and a lot better looked after by the club and by my friends who I work with and everyone I work with.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we let you go, Asher, what is your favorite song to dance to?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Look, I has her in niche niche music, So I absolutely love dancing Tool because they're one of my favorite bands to Who's tool to Tool? But it's not generally something you would hear in ESTERP Club.
Speaker 6: I was as you were saying this, I'm just searching for a bid of tool coming up.
Speaker 8: Short, may not be a new catalog. Yeah, Death Zone, Fool Death sees perfect circle all my big three.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've got a question for you as well before we go, Ash, did you ever see people or know of people who are doing the wrong thing?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Do you ever at Lade's such a small place, do you ever see a bloke, say at a strip club when you know that he should.
Speaker 6: Not be there.
Speaker 8: That's not my place to judge on what people do with their lives.
Speaker 4: That's fair enough.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and what you know what like it's I like to keep a certain amount of discression in my line of work. And you know, people come in for all kinds of reasons, so I'm not there to judge, and I'm also not there to tell on anyone.
Speaker 4: I feel like we need to play unholy by Sam Smith.
Speaker 6: Right about now the body shop.
Speaker 2: Hey, Asha, thank you so much for having a chat with us this morning and lifting lid on this and look some really unbelievable ances there, and we appreciate you being open and honest.
Speaker 8: Oh thank you. Thanks for giving me a chance to have someone from the industry speak for ourselves.
Speaker 4: No worries.
Speaker 3: And I've just googled you and the pallace and I expect a call from the IT department at any moment.
Speaker 9: Oh fabulous, that's a compliment too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Asha, thanks so much for chatting with us.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. Have a fantastic day and I can't wait to go to bed out for.
Speaker 2: This Cities Valentine's Day. And that means it's if you're a relationship and you're a happy couple, you celebrate each other, and if you're single, you're desperately out there trying to find a mate, mate.
Speaker 3: You are hitting up Tinder so hard today. Can you imagine Tinder is just going to explode? And Grinder and all the other Honders, all the yinders.
Speaker 2: They're a tight knit family, aren't they different purposes?
Speaker 6: They catch up at Christmas?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, Moon Pig has released the best pickup lines as voted.
Speaker 4: By the public. Do you want to hear some of them?
Speaker 6: Yes? Please?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: I want to get two rounds though.
Speaker 3: Just take a breath and maybe don't look at me, because then that'll just take you.
Speaker 2: Over the Educay, right, so I'll be okay, but look, news reader Abby is in as his producer ze. So girls, just try and contain yourself and you hear some of these beautiful words being constructed producers.
Speaker 5: Do you think you'll be okay? Do you think you'll be able to? I think I'll manage.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to deliver them or him?
Speaker 5: I want to be of both?
Speaker 4: I want to see it all.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll go first, ready, girls, this is one of the top pickup.
Speaker 4: Lines for assies.
Speaker 3: I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week's hottest single.
Speaker 6: Who's getting weaker than me?
Speaker 4: All right, you're up.
Speaker 6: What about this one?
Speaker 2: You're parking ticket because you've got fine written all those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one's not on the list, but but it's one that i've heard.
Speaker 5: You want to hear it?
Speaker 4: Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material?
Speaker 5: That a few times?
Speaker 4: And who has it?
Speaker 10: Am? I?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: And here's the top one.
Speaker 2: I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away.
Speaker 6: That's not bad. That's not bad.
Speaker 4: That's not good, it's horrible.
Speaker 2: If okay, I'm not reading this situation very well.
Speaker 4: If a boat said that to you, what would you say? Would you laugh in their face?
Speaker 3: Laugh?
Speaker 4: And I'd like high five them as I walk off?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, well.
Speaker 4: You'd be gone.
Speaker 6: Girls. I've got a couple four years as well.
Speaker 2: So I've just taken from back in the day on twenty ten sort of error marble bar, heavy bar or the top spots?
Speaker 6: What about this one? Well? Here I am What are your other two wishes?
Speaker 4: Did that ever work?
Speaker 6: I don't think so? Yep?
Speaker 2: And this was probably my favorite one. If you're a transformer, you'd be optimist. Fine, and then you make this sound and that was the difference.
Speaker 6: And then it was on. It was on that's something your wife not quite hers was more the power of music.
Speaker 3: I've got one final one and then, Abby, you have to decide what the best pickup line of the morning is.
Speaker 4: I'd like to take you to the.
Speaker 3: Movies, but they won't let you take in your own snacks.
Speaker 10: The Winner?
Speaker 6: What does it mean? What's going on? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I don't play dumb? Do not play dumb?
Speaker 6: Birthday? How do we hand it up to the bable?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten Best pickup Lines and up for grabs as well? What about this nice? It'll stay at the Oval Hotel thanks to what if?
Speaker 3: I can tell you that is the most magnificent hotel. It is so lovely and it's so modern, and it's got those curtains that you push a button and they close. How is that so Newser's for when Gregotty wants to have a snack?
Speaker 6: My gosh, so room service? What sort of room service.
Speaker 2: To be talking when he wants to shut the curtains in the room?
Speaker 6: God my, you's a fleeting stuff anyway.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten News Read Abby, you can judge this as well the best pickup lines?
Speaker 6: Yep, and you get to award this price.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 2: And do you do you have to award the price because you might be so disgusting all these pickup lines?
Speaker 6: Did you keep the room to yourself?
Speaker 12: To be honest, I could do with a night on my own in a nice hotel, so that'd.
Speaker 4: Be good with some snacks.
Speaker 3: We are talking pickup lines this morning, some of the best and some of the worst. And we have a list in front of us of the top pickup lines as revealed by Moonpick, and the top one they believe is I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week's hottest single.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 2: I just want to know if that has ever worked ever in any situation in any country on this planet.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I doubt it.
Speaker 3: But thirteen twenty fourteen, if you want to get involved in this, this morning, your top pickup lines, and then newsreader Abby will judge her best from the newsroom with her best judging nose in the air.
Speaker 5: I am judging hard today if it's.
Speaker 6: Sitting back with a pinky finger in the mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just that are really really in one of those moods where it's going to be very, very hard, particularly on her birthday to impress.
Speaker 3: News reader Abby, Let's go to Taylor from Plimpton. What you go for is Taylor happy Valentine's By the way.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I actually have two of them.
Speaker 8: I can guarantee none of them work, but I am engaged, so that's something I guess.
Speaker 11: So my first one is, baby boy, are you a matchbox? Because you just let my heart on fire.
Speaker 13: The second one is I could have form.
Speaker 8: We went to school together, didn't we have chemistry?
Speaker 10: Oh don't?
Speaker 4: Hi, Taylor, well.
Speaker 13: Done, that's good, thank you, thanks very much.
Speaker 6: That is very very good. Thirteen twenty four ten, this is no over. Who who got here? Which pick up artists do we have here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hi, who we got here?
Speaker 6: That's Ricky?
Speaker 5: I got good? Frecky.
Speaker 2: How did you used to do some of your best work back in the day? Go and give it to us.
Speaker 8: No good work.
Speaker 7: But anyway, I'll pick up on how if you got a wife?
Speaker 6: Wife?
Speaker 7: Because I feel a connection.
Speaker 6: Short, sweet, short and sharp does the job. That's not bad.
Speaker 4: I'm just judging by news space. I'm not sure about the one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm looking around all the women in that studio. I'm just not sure. I'm feeling the vibes.
Speaker 4: Alright, let's go again.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go. Thirteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Carlie and hey Kylie?
Speaker 9: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We're good.
Speaker 4: Okay. Your best pickup line?
Speaker 7: Is that a mirroring pocket?
Speaker 11: Because I can see myself in your pants?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's good.
Speaker 11: Okay, my twelve year old she says, if you're a booger, i'd pick you first.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cute. Okay, go to the newsroom.
Speaker 5: Now, this is actually quite hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I thought i'd hate all of them, but probably the one that I haven't heard, the chemistry one.
Speaker 5: Taylor, I thought that was quite good.
Speaker 12: You like that because it's a pickup line, but it's subtle, yes, because people actually go, oh, do we have cameras?
Speaker 10: True?
Speaker 5: That you like?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: They don't realize it's a pickup line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: It's it's a bit more subtle than do you have a mirror in your pocket?
Speaker 5: I did like that too. Oh can they all go to the adelaide over and stay?
Speaker 4: No, mate, doesn't work?
Speaker 6: Does work?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 6: As generous as you are on your birthday?
Speaker 5: All right, I'm going with Taylor.
Speaker 4: Okay, good Taylor.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, really, congrat so much, so good, thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Happy Valentine's Day, guys, thanks to.
Speaker 6: You you too. Tailor. So, who's head along to this little weekend escape with you?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 8: My boyfriend Josh, Well, my fiance should.
Speaker 2: Say, okay, so did we did we establish before that you use these pickup lines?
Speaker 6: Did you say? Or?
Speaker 15: He?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: I didn't words, but in the back of my pocket in case anything ever does go wrong.
Speaker 4: I hope Josh is aware of that.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Yeah, probably maybe Josh needs a plan B and C.
Speaker 6: Well you've stayed at this as well. Yes, hotel, you.
Speaker 4: Have to say there. I've had dinner in the Oval Hotel.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 3: It's I highly recommend it for a weekend get away.
Speaker 2: Absolutely magnificent. Sure, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 16: Now I know we're at We're out broadcasting in the field on Friday, and the phone line is lit up, and I basically want the men of Adelaide. If you're over the age of thirty and you eat nuta grain, call me in support me. So nutra grain is full of protein, fiber, it.
Speaker 6: Says it in the box.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you believe everything you read and Can I just say they sell it as.
Speaker 4: Iron Man food? Yep, you don't look like that Ironman on the box. If you don't go on, then you don't look like that.
Speaker 6: What's going on here where on a camera.
Speaker 3: That this is Ironman food? Are you trying to say you look like an iron Man?
Speaker 6: Maybe there is.
Speaker 2: It's fuel for the big feller. He's got a big day. So this is what I'm saying. And I'm a man in my mid thirties, so we're talking about thirty. It's so much difference.
Speaker 6: I feel like I grew out of this wave at about twenty five. Yeah, okay, so you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, men still in their thirties eat these cereals which are just chopco box frilled cereal filled of sugar. So you've got nutragrain, and also on your desk this big box of cocoa pops.
Speaker 16: This morning before the cocoa pops?
Speaker 4: Are you four? No one eats cocoa pops in their thirties.
Speaker 16: But for once, I can actually go buy my own cereal without Mum and daddy being like you.
Speaker 6: Can't have for breakfast.
Speaker 16: I've got some old man cereal here for you too. Uncle Toby's plus with antioxide.
Speaker 6: Very good? What else? Do you have an ice cream for dinner as well?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: I brushing my teeth tonight because I have look on Friday.
Speaker 16: The phone line is lit up and I just wanted the people of that LT to know it is okay if you're over the age of thirty to have neutral grain for breakfast.
Speaker 6: I don't think you're going to get any support on this, Okay.
Speaker 4: I know you're not going to get any support on this.
Speaker 2: Are the people in their thirties, blokes in particular, who are still eating these jewary cereals?
Speaker 4: Are they adults eating children's food?
Speaker 6: Grow up speed of pans?
Speaker 13: Go on?
Speaker 2: Goodness sake, count chocula.
Speaker 4: Michelle from Lindock.
Speaker 3: Men in their thirties, are they still eating nutri grain and cocoa pops?
Speaker 11: Well, not so much the cocoa pops, but the nutri grain. Definitely My husband's deca and he eats nutrapres. But more embarrassingly, I had nutragrained teeth Friday night.
Speaker 9: Michelle, you're a woman of my own heart.
Speaker 11: Now I must confess we do have a twenty seven year old living at home in the pantry, But every now and then you like to have a little sweet treat. We have some nutrib I know it's not confious.
Speaker 4: So Michelle taught me through this on Friday night. You've had a couple of wines.
Speaker 3: You've gone, oh god, there's no food, there's no lasagna.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna have some grain.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Look, yeah, look as bizarre. Have a late lunch. So I was not having tea and then I got a little bit packaged stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh nutri sure, why not, spot.
Speaker 4: Michelle, We're going to send you off to the big wedgy.
Speaker 6: Okay, very good stuff.
Speaker 4: Because you're a couple of children, you and your.
Speaker 2: Husband, Theresa from Modbury Heights. You've got a partner who don't tell me they're any of these sugar cereals.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, he's forty one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he has crackcoat pops every morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you are you married to Sean sad.
Speaker 8: No one.
Speaker 11: He's quite a fit looking So you know, what can I say?
Speaker 8: I can't say no to razy.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: The slogan is it's just like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 11: And he still drinks the milk out of the bowl after he's finished.
Speaker 6: That's very satisfying. It is good. Lord, you've got support.
Speaker 2: He see you feel like some kind of athlete now, don't you damn straight?
Speaker 9: And that's on special this week a cold So I'm just going.
Speaker 4: To get smash amazing. Good for you, darl.
Speaker 6: Good stuff. Six months in the office tomorrow, Yeah right, and you all that nutrigain idio.
Speaker 2: I'm just waiting until you start to look like Shannon and Cane next thing.
Speaker 6: But it's just a little bit well off.
Speaker 3: I think also during the songs he's going to go and plays Nintendo Switch. Good for you, well, hazy, We have got the krem Dela Creme in the studio this morning. He is the top dog in South Australia. He is our premier and his name is Peter melanowskis good morning, welcome in, and we had to get you in. We were compelled to get you in because there's been a lot of conjecture from our listeners. Scott in particular called us up and said, I have a theory that the Premiere of the state and Andrew Hayes are one and the same person.
Speaker 10: I think that he is duping the South Australian public and I think he is in fact, the.
Speaker 2: Premier, Peter malanowskis in disguise.
Speaker 9: So he told Scott.
Speaker 3: And so we needed to get you in the same room at the same time to dispel the myth.
Speaker 4: That you are one and the same person.
Speaker 3: And I can confirm two very different men who look very similar.
Speaker 15: I can honestly say that there's a far better looking rooster across the road from me here, and that's Hazy.
Speaker 2: Well, it's very nice you would say that, Premier, but all of my friends, one hundred percent of them would completely disagree with you. That's the feedback that we've been getting via social media.
Speaker 3: Well, jump on our socials, because we did recreate that famous shot of you at the Adelaide Acordex into which I know you. I know you love that photo and it hasn't come back to bite you at all.
Speaker 9: Luck you wouldn't below.
Speaker 15: So we recreated daughter here she was none the wise and that she would somehow find herself in this image.
Speaker 4: But anyway, your poor daughter, what do you think, Paul means?
Speaker 3: I ever think baby Jodi thought she was going to arrive in Hazy's arms in the pool.
Speaker 6: He didn't see that coming. She's also wearing slacks in the pool.
Speaker 3: It is a little bit unusual. But your friends have told you, haven't they that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So look the number one message is and obviously I can I just be completely honest as well. You're very natural in this photo. I'm flexing my ass, okay, so Jo's yeah, I'm covering up your abs. No, no, no, that's me my best And there wasn't much definition, so I did a couple of push ups, I flexed, and still my mates.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, he's in much better.
Speaker 15: Nick THI I've got to say, haes, you look at a million dollars there in the pool. When we open up there, acent, I'll get you down there with Jodie and you can do it all. You can recruit for us, and we're supposed to have it all open by the end of twenty twenty five. So beautiful guys down there for the open and you can read throughout this.
Speaker 2: You got to say, can you give me a few months? So a couple of years, that's enough time.
Speaker 6: To get in good Nick.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now you are a year into the job, approaching a year into.
Speaker 6: The job, about ten or eleven months?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what have you learned? I mean, you're tracking pretty well. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 9: Well, no, no, no, that's that's an excellent question.
Speaker 15: But you do want to learn and try and account for a few areas to mate. I think there's a few announcements where we've started to roll out and do things, we've got our timing a little bit wrong. So if I gave you the best example, we committed to getting rid of the boom gates or not allowing boomgates a teacher pars of shopping center, and at the same time we were legislating to stop paid parking at teacher pars. At Westfield, we had the introduction of a change in arrangements for paid parking for nurses, and people will legitimately say, well, hang on a second, why are you allowing customers to be free and charging nurses and parking And we managed to resolve that issue and get it all sorted. So I think just the ability to go back and actually look at the way you're conduct rolling out those policies and making sure that there's a degree of consistency, it's something you learn from. So but by and large, I feel as though we're largely, you know, delivering on our commitments.
Speaker 9: We had a lot more to do. But I'm really enjoying it, so it's a great privilege.
Speaker 4: How are you going with a juggle? You've got small kids at home.
Speaker 15: Look, I'm loath to complain about it because you know what you're signing up for.
Speaker 9: Like when you put your hand.
Speaker 6: Up for these jobs.
Speaker 15: It's like you, guys, if you take on breakfast radio, if you started complaining about getting up at five o'clock in the morning, most people wouldn't have too much sympathy for you, because you know what you're signing up for.
Speaker 4: I think we will ever complain.
Speaker 2: Jobs from the previous Stop complaining because I am every morning.
Speaker 15: But if I'm honestly at the same time, that's the hard part. You know, every night you're out at a function or a dinner or a meeting, so you do sort of miss out on putting the kids to bed or reading the story and that that's a bit tricky and a bit hard on Annabelle.
Speaker 9: But you make your way through it, and you're just going to give it your level best.
Speaker 2: And where do you stand on climate change?
Speaker 6: This is nova.
Speaker 15: I was going to crack a joke and say it's all rubbish, but that would that would that would.
Speaker 9: Not be consistent with a strongly held belief.
Speaker 4: Approaching here in the job.
Speaker 3: Do you have any advice for Hazy because you clearly could do this job over here better than he can, because you should see the way he butchers that panel over there.
Speaker 9: But he looks like he's got a under control here.
Speaker 15: There's got four different screen, three screens he's got to look at, so it looks like a pretty sophisticated scientific EXERSI can you.
Speaker 3: See that look on his face. That's called rest and confused face. He has it all the time to twenty four seven.
Speaker 6: Taylor Swift. That will work.
Speaker 4: Good timing, mate.
Speaker 9: Taylor Swift has actually started to appear on my Spotify.
Speaker 15: Yes, because my daughter's got access to my phone and worked out how to unlock it and put on her songs on Spotify.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: You know, I'm going for a run in the morning, all of a sudden Spotify. You know, I've got on the random selection. I've got all this Taylor Swift coming down.
Speaker 6: Something happened to me.
Speaker 2: Turn out and oh dear, it is an interesting vibe to put out there as well. If someone runs past you and hears what's blasting through your head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bromie. Thank you so much for.
Speaker 9: Coming in my absolute pleasure.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit nervous about what I'm about to reveal next because it might get me into trouble on the home front.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 6: You know what, just get it out there, get it out of your chest right now.
Speaker 3: I will now like actually, now, okay, So I got chuck.
Speaker 4: Yesterday pretty badly.
Speaker 3: So basically what happened was, I have a little dancer in my household. She's nine years old. She lives to dance. She does like twenty classes a week. It's literally my superannuation is going into her dance fond And so yesterday I woke up in the morning she's like, oh, Mommy, are you taking me into the dance seminar. I'm like, oh, yeah, that was the thing that you vaguely spoke about ages ago that I didn't pay attention to. And she's like, yeah, so we have to be there by eleven thirty. It goes to about three thirty and I'm like, okay, cool, I'll drop you off and she's like no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, you don't get to drop me off.
Speaker 4: You have to stay. I went, what, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean I have to stay for four hours? And she's like, yeah, yeah, you got to stay the whole time. And so what I didn't understand at the time when her dad, and I'm going to say this again, her dad signed her up to this seminar is that you cannot leave. So once you arrive at eleven thirty, you have to stay on a beautiful Sunday when there's fringe going on and there's all sorts of amazing things happening in Adelaide, you have to stay in a dance hall, in a dance hall Andrew Hayes for four hours and.
Speaker 4: Be lectured about how.
Speaker 3: The girls need to enter the stage, why tights are so important, how many dance competitions they should be, and it was like.
Speaker 4: This real drill down on dance.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, this is why my superannuation is going into a dance school because I don't so I don't have to attend these things and I don't have to understand any of it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to understand any of it. And so that happened yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's a good solid move by Greg, isn't it. I don't think he was actually planning this. But what he did was he pleased your daughter and also freed himself.
Speaker 6: On Sunday, did he go.
Speaker 4: Play so, Jenny?
Speaker 10: Yes he did.
Speaker 4: He was free to do whatever he wanted.
Speaker 3: And I genuinely was happy to be there because it made my daughter happy and it made her happy to look over and see Mum was sitting there attentively until you know, it got to one thirty and Mum was hungry and went to the sushi train.
Speaker 4: That's fine, and I came back. I came back. That's the whole point. But thirteen twenty fourteen, when did your partner stitch you up? That's what I want to talk about this morning too.
Speaker 2: What I'm so blessed that Kara will go to all of these little events and just take it like an absolute champion. And she has been a couple of times where I've had to go to some of these birthday parties two years old, three year old birthday pace and I don't know anyone.
Speaker 4: No dropping run a drop and run, mate.
Speaker 2: It's just dropping off your two years old and a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's frowned upon these days.
Speaker 4: I get that too.
Speaker 3: He's probably a bit young, but the older kids please, I just want to hear from parents.
Speaker 4: Drop and runs? Okay, isn't it? Isn't it? That's what you need to do? Thirteen twenty four ten. When has your.
Speaker 5: Partner stitched you up?
Speaker 4: Many from Adelaide? What happened?
Speaker 8: I would?
Speaker 7: I am sixteenth, So it's not related to my partner sitting me up, but it's related to the idea of is it all right to do drop and run?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: I believe that it is, as long as you check your info. My dad left me at a yoga class, drop and run for an hour and the yoga class what or on.
Speaker 5: Elastic?
Speaker 6: Dad? So that was? When was that? Did you say? A long time ago? Money?
Speaker 7: Yeah, a while ago?
Speaker 6: No mobile phone? Say hey dad, you turn come get me?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No mobile phone? I had no sense of directions?
Speaker 14: Why was it suck there?
Speaker 6: Different back in the day.
Speaker 4: It's hard, hard, Mammy. I'm so sorry. Kirsty, Christy sorry from old Ranella?
Speaker 8: Hey, Hi go sorry?
Speaker 4: Good good? What happened?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 13: So I came home for picking up my son from childcare and had a little bit of a ranch through my husband about one of the workers and comments she made, and he decided to go in the next day and then have a conversation about everything we said privately, thinking that he was doing the right thing. And Iyah then had to walk back in there with my tail between my legs, pretending like I actually never said anything at all.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh how could I understand?
Speaker 8: I have to see them every.
Speaker 13: Day, and he was thought I was doing the right thing having a conversation with her.
Speaker 3: I was a classic man, I'm trying to fix it. I just want to fix it.
Speaker 6: Oh, you dug the whole day for there, though.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I couldn't believe that.
Speaker 13: I went, how could you ever say that to her?
Speaker 8: That was just me ranting if we.
Speaker 2: Could start all right, Thank you very much guys for getting involved this morning. Look, Greg, God, he's got some explaining to do.
Speaker 3: I think so that much as always, And I know you do your damn best to defend my husband, but on this occasion you've got nothing.
Speaker 6: He makes it tough, sometimes he really does.
Speaker 4: He makes it really tricky.
Speaker 14: Ask us anything.
Speaker 2: I love this pass because the vulnerability is just off its head, isn't it. And you like putting yourself in uncomfortable situations, don't where you can be really, really open and honest and answer extremely honestly in the situation.
Speaker 3: Breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot are you if you'd like to get involved producers, Sean joins us, Now, what did you.
Speaker 4: Got for us?
Speaker 6: Good morning? Well, firstly, can you tell me hazy? Call me a bumblebee this morning?
Speaker 4: Yeh?
Speaker 9: Do I look like a bumblebee?
Speaker 5: Does?
Speaker 6: Good news?
Speaker 16: Audience, You're going to get the truth today, Zeb has written in and going morning guys, Happy Friday.
Speaker 9: I just want to know what is your guilty please a song?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 9: I know it's by skill, so we will.
Speaker 4: Just it's not that's yours.
Speaker 2: It would be easy for me to just say this, I mean that would be that would be lazy.
Speaker 6: It's a good tune, though, isn't it. I think it's hinder. I'm not really sure. I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: This five Wives Our City?
Speaker 6: How good? And of course when that's not in the mix, it's I mean, it's it's definitely.
Speaker 2: Got to be this pearling a fire. You don't hear enough, Johnny Cash or no, but do you show no you don't.
Speaker 3: Feel also feel a little bit like it was like one guilty pleasure song and you've just reeled off about ten.
Speaker 1: Really keep people got three songs already, he's got one flower actually doesn't jokes.
Speaker 6: You know there's a dancings with that? Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's proper dance moves goes with this is it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh no, just Jerty's dancing. He goes low on the chair.
Speaker 9: Oh there we go.
Speaker 8: Song.
Speaker 6: That chair has got a meeting with hr.
Speaker 10: All.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 16: My second question is from Amber and she's gone hazy. I can't imagine you're much of a romantic trump, but I'm dying to know from the both.
Speaker 1: Of you, what's the most.
Speaker 9: Romantic thing you've ever done for your partner?
Speaker 6: Kind of question?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What what romantic thing are you doing to your partner tomorrow on your anniversary?
Speaker 4: What romance are you bringing to the table?
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 6: I'm in a bit of a pickle.
Speaker 2: We've got a footy reunion tomorrow and it's a proper big deal at Adelaide over one hundred and seventy five.
Speaker 6: Bucks a ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, and I completely forgot about the dates. Tomorrow's my wedding anniversary and it's my mother in law's sixtieth birthday.
Speaker 3: So car is going along with you to the footy right at least you'll have a nice dinner.
Speaker 4: She can get dressed up.
Speaker 6: She's going to a mum's sixty. It's controversial, but yeah, I'm in trouble. Yeah, I've written a song before. Yeah, it's an awful song that goes behind him. Yeah, exactly? Is that for Kara? I am in trouble.
Speaker 5: This is fun.
Speaker 4: I love this segment.
Speaker 6: I'd be so scared if I tried to write Kara song right now. I just know how cringed out she'd.
Speaker 4: Be from the heart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she'd love.
Speaker 4: It was as romantic thing I did.
Speaker 3: I traveled a very long way to surprise someone who was working in the stage, and it wasn't overly well received, Like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 4: Sounds good?
Speaker 6: Well, yep, we'll move on from that, move on swiftly. There it's the bumblebee, and.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to talking about his body read.
Speaker 6: And Kelk has gone.
Speaker 16: We all know you know your adult entertainment name is your first street and your first pet mashed together. So, Jody and Hazy, what is your adult entertainer name?
Speaker 6: Do you want to go first?
Speaker 3: I had to text my mum about this one because I wasn't quite sure on the.
Speaker 2: Street, the streets, the streets of Hobart.
Speaker 4: So you finished you two? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So the first street was Miller Street and the first pet was a three legged cat called Misty.
Speaker 4: So Misty Miller.
Speaker 6: I like it, mister Miller. That actually works.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 16: I would google that, but I'm afraid I'm going to get done for hr.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. This is unbelievable coincidence. You're not going to believe this. So our first pet, it wasn't really pet. It was a cattle dog, big brutal kelpie. His name was Horse, and we grew up on Mchorseman Lane, so mine was horse, Mchorseman.
Speaker 9: You can't get over the horse you.
Speaker 2: No, Actually it's Tadpole row Allen. Yes, our dog's name was tad Pole Taddy, and we grew up on the farm and the property name was row Allen. That's nowhere nearest Sexy's Misty Miller, is it?
Speaker 6: Feedback's good. Feedback is very good.
Speaker 2: And just to paint a picture right now, Jodie, he's in the feat position because I feel like, even though you are from the old school era, you're the new school era, and that if you want to give you some solid feedback to correct you. It needs to be a compliment sandwich that is something really nice, followed by the correction, followed by something really nice, and then some more nice things.
Speaker 4: So where's the really nice bit in this segment?
Speaker 2: I don't think there's too many nice things, and this has hand selected all the things which are a little bit interesting, things that we really, really solidly need to work on.
Speaker 4: Can you get it over and done with?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: All right, let's rip the band bendate off for this week's version of me tweets.
Speaker 6: Let's get inbody sound.
Speaker 10: Listening to these two, it's almost as exciting as watching paint dry. You guys are sounding desperate.
Speaker 6: Maybe you should get cozy on two. I also that.
Speaker 10: Takes his shirt off again to try and get a boosting Instagram likes.
Speaker 6: Sir predictable.
Speaker 14: I'll bet you've got to sloppy centering guys one, three, two, eight, five, Hero, don't try reality TV. You'll do the same to their ratings as what you've done the Neighbors.
Speaker 10: The Sun hashtag cringe worthy.
Speaker 14: Such a shame these idiots weren't fed to the lions.
Speaker 6: Jody, I think.
Speaker 10: You're more suited to an overnight show. This show is almost as bad as listening to the A B C. On a Sunday night. These guys heading out and about correct more opportunities to boo thembody
Speaker 2: Sun Yay Yeah,