Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show. Yeah, yeah, we're on the way that Dance Bra little Man Trip with before Celebrate. Gooday you guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. Firstly, thanks for being patient. We've had a couple of interesting weeks. We had Deal's birthday down South. We took a week off, we deserved it. Then we came back with a swashbuckling episode that was a good one great episode, and then I was struck down with the devil's illness. Yeah you is. You were for at least four or five days. Yeah, it was bad. Yeah. Yeah you think you caught it from from work for sure. Yeah, Like it just happens. You know, we're using keyboards and mouses at our work, and like there's a lot of people in the office yep, and COVID, a lot of points of contact. Yeah, COVID went around the office and I was thinking, like, surely you've had it enough time. It's like you're all good. And then yeah, it struck me down. There was two two days there where I was really really unwell, to the point where like you're not living life, So you thought I'm on the end here. Yeah, and then mum had a test at home, so tested, and then I didn't want to get anyone sick, so didn't see anyone last week. But back on the men back all good. Now, I was telling you before, I'm feeling like I'm one hundred percent Now it's just that little tickle in the back of the throat, lingering. It just lingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially in winter, it does oyst there. You know, it gets cold in person and nine people don't want to believe it.
Speaker 1: But it does. But how good has may been weather wise? So yeah, no, it's been perfect. It's blue skies during the day. It's like twenty six and sunny, which is ideally like some of the best weather you.
Speaker 2: Can until next Wednesday. So next Wednesday will get into the that's into the twentieth of May. It is these this is the weather twenty five, twenty five, twenty five, twenty three, twenty three, twenty four, twenty four, and it's all sunny.
Speaker 1: Sunny is exactly.
Speaker 2: So we're pretty much getting sunny weather until call it June. June, July starts to get down and then you know, August a bit. But the end of August comes September, like you kick it into spring and you're happy again.
Speaker 1: We're back and better than ever. Yeah. So yeah, no, weather's been elite. Rains more here than in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that a couple of weeks ago, which is surprising, isn't very surprising.
Speaker 1: When it rains, it pause. When it rains in perse we're not built for it. So everywhere just floods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll rain for twenty minutes and then the roads will be flooded.
Speaker 1: There'll be leaks in shops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, driving home from like work or just driving at nice roads just flood bro, Like, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so great weather, but sickness is going around even though it's still nice. It's just it's cold at night. Like you said, so like your night's are cold, drops to like eleven ten, I reckon your mornings are cold, but then your days are beautiful. Yea, Like now onwards is elite. We just need to soak it up for while we have it and then grind through winter yep.
Speaker 2: And then well the boys are off to Europe. They even Rog's going, so we're not solo going with his Uni to Germany. Yeah, and then half of our group's going. So it's me, you, Frank, Rambo and Andrew left. YEP, that's an interesting fight. Good bunch, good bunch us farther on a night out.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it happened, but in saying that, yeah, Rog is going to Germany for a physio tripod then he's also doing some other stuff after, so I'm excited for him. I just want a daily update of everything he's doing. Oh, I want a camera on h came trip.
Speaker 2: I hope he bumps into the other boys somehow, that'd be elite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or bumps into like party listeners who are also over there. Look out for guys at the Trevi found.
Speaker 2: I genuinely don't know where in Germany he is. He probably wouldn't want us to share that either, to be fair, No, but I would.
Speaker 1: Like to know, and you would like to know.
Speaker 2: We will last look out for Rog in Europe in July and August to be there.
Speaker 1: Where did he say he's going Germany? Italy?
Speaker 2: And then that's what he's really said, right, because he is spending some time.
Speaker 1: Is how long is the prack for?
Speaker 2: Is it like a two weeks? I think it's three but then he's spending some time after as well. Yeah, that he wants to travel, but he hasn't said. Let me message him, I'll say.
Speaker 1: And then we'll get back to you guys. He probably won't get back to us by the end of this party, no, because he's doing his physiopractice. But they're also.
Speaker 2: On the weekends of the PRAC they're doing little trips. I think they're going to Amsterdam one weekend, maybe Berlin another.
Speaker 1: He said something like that. Yeah, okay, so he will be getting around look out for one himself, a nice German missus.
Speaker 2: I'd imagine with the German girl where that'd be sick baby steps.
Speaker 1: Imagine he came back with one like he convinced a German filled the homeland or from Italy, from anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he could probably do do some damage with the rog nedda name.
Speaker 1: Walking into the airport. We go pick him up from the air and he just looked. He's in love.
Speaker 2: Is like the in between us when they come home. Oh handy shit, bro, he's going to be He's going to look so happy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the sickness of death was horrific. I really didn't enjoy it. But the interesting thing. I spent lots of time with Grace during it. She didn't get sick. Yep, Dad, he was kind of sick the week beforehand, and then Mum who was I stayed at mums for a couple of nights, like she was kind of looking after me and no sickness, no sickness. Well yeah I wasn't contagious. But yeah, that's that. And I've written down here on the run sheet. I actually missed staying with Rog yep, like that was a good weekend. It was fun.
Speaker 2: Just like I thought to myself, how's it going to be actually staying with Rog, because you know, sleeping over and seeing them twenty four to seven and he's just the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't surprise me. Almost slightly better version of himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he's easier to hang out with for a longer period of time than he is for twenty minutes at Nando when he just wants to go home.
Speaker 1: He's just he keeps himself. He's as quiet as a mouse. But he also likes to have a good time, and that's what we love. He does love an occasion, and there will be an occasion in a month's time. We have decided to just step back from the horse racing for a little bit and we'll be back on it on the fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're going to go to one winter day and then we're just gonna wait for Ascot in the spring and really fucking hit it hard this spring and summer. Head on, head on, back and head on. But yeah, we're going to go to Belmont for a bit of winter racing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you boys have never been there. I haven't been for a while, so we should just go down and have a little look free entry, nice perth race entry, Yeah, walking, distick post to plenty of things, which is great. So yeah, we've got that to look forward to. And we went. We went on a little Instagram live before we started this for the first time in over Sure Lavario and got to speak to some of you guys, which was good. None of you wanted to join and talk to us, which was a bit flattening, but it is what it is. Now. Lady Gaga performed in Rio. Did you see this? I haven't so she performed. I need to double check, but she performed in Rio on Copa Kabana Beach nice which is the really long strip main one. Yeah, right now, Nah, think of like a big crowd, like a festival crowd or something like in Perth and massive festivals. Probably twenty k people.
Speaker 2: Like I listen out, Yeah, yeah, like crime listen out. That's just twenty k's but Iri origin, yeah, listen out, it's got to be twenty k.
Speaker 1: It's peak. Now. Let me just have a look at what happened here. Okay, so just try and guess how many people went to watch Lady Gaga on Copacabana Beach. We'll play, we'll play higher or lower.
Speaker 2: How many people can fit on a each bro quarter quarter one thousand higher, seventy higher. Wow, we're getting to we're getting to finals now, okay, yeap eighty six higher, So we're gettingto Grand Final day.
Speaker 1: One ten higher.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what event we're at now, one fifty higher. Okay, we're getting to color. I don't even know where we're at. I'll give you two thirty.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a hint, shoot way higher, five hundred thousand higher. Oh come on, bro, no big series. I'll show you the photo. Eight ninety higher, one point eight higher, you mean higher than one point eight million? Four point two bro, two point five million? The fuck I'll find the phone.
Speaker 2: That's going to be the largest concert ever. It was so bro, how BIG's this beach?
Speaker 1: So it so basically here's the stage, then this is all beach and then city on that side, and it just went back forever and ever and ever. But like that, there's probably like fifty thousand, Like what the fuck? It's crazy? Two and a half million people? Yeah, oh wait, we got the official is two point one Wow. But even that is incredible in itself. And there's Gaga in front of what would be a very multicultural crowd because it's a tourist destination. So you've got people from all around the world. Is it like a free concert or some shit? I'm pretty sure it was. I'll say it was. Beach is fucked now? Yeah? Was Rio Lady Gaga free? Yeah, completely free, breaking the world record of two point five million people anyway, crazy. I thought that was mad two million bro. So then I had a question, if you were a singer or a performer or an artist, where in the world would you like to play? That would be let's take that one out because that would be sick. Imagine after party at Rio. So what venue would like to be? Where? Because obviously you'd like to tick off the MCG.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Wembley Stadium or but I'm thinking something a bit more creative.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking less stadium like now more in the world. Yeah, like playing at the Pyramids of Geezer in g or playing actually just all the place, the Wonders of the World. Yeah, they would be unreal. Imagine the Wonders of the World music too.
Speaker 2: The MCG would be elite as an Australian because you feel like, yeah, I've made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if you tick off the one hundred thousand something I would trifle. He's good in the world that I want to It's one you've got to think about, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I got to think of some of my favorite places, you know, and where i'd want to in the coliseum or in the college.
Speaker 1: They've got to rebuild that ship. Yeah, come on, fuck Italy, Like, what are you doing? It is ruins you could. I promise you.
Speaker 2: If you rebuild it, it's going to be one of the coolest venues ever.
Speaker 1: Keep it authentic. If they build it, nerds will come exactly imagine all the geeks, well even just regular people and yeah, put a line versus human in there. Bro'll like, okay, a thousand for that ticket if we can, you try Okay, you play devil's advocate here, yeah, yeah, you try and shoot down my idea or our idea of the colosseum thing. Okay, So, convicted felon that is one hund murdered a child. Okay, all humans deserve to be treated with respect. Okay, fuck that. Just put him in there with a lion, right, one man, one lion. We watched the footage of him kill a little girl beforehand.
Speaker 2: No show it to the lion, Bro, it would do something I reckon the line will start like going crazy, Bro, protective instinct or like cgi a.
Speaker 1: Lion's head on, or just make the kid look like a lion a lion. Yeah, so we won't show the footage. That's fair. We'll cut that bit out we can.
Speaker 2: But what if b if the criminal wins, say he wins, does he get let free? I think that has to be the fucking it has to come.
Speaker 1: What if he just what if he just somehow beats the line, Bro, then everyone goes ah. Bro submits it gets in the headlock line, taps out number, and then the lion's dead. Imagine Bro and then he calls himself the Lion King. Oh no, create a cult following, and then he wears a lion mask every time he fights, rips its head off. Broon's not going to happen though, Oh no, But I would, look.
Speaker 2: I would go to the coliseum just to see people fight, like even.
Speaker 1: What didn't they say they were going to do? Like Musk and Zuckerberg there as a joke once. I don't know, would you watch two people who willingly want to fight with swords and stuff? Hell yeah, I would. And would you feel okay watching them lose arms and hests and stuff? I think so. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it before, so I don't know how it reacts.
Speaker 1: I think it would be horrific, them screaming out as their arms off and blood's going everywhere. We've come a long way in the world.
Speaker 2: People like to shoot on the world, but that's what used to happen. Yeah, these days we get usc you know. That's as close as it gets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's better. I'd probably watch it online in person. You could stream that, but I would probably happily watch like a really bad criminal yep, yeah, the ones that have done hainous crimes. I'd love to watch them get done in. Yeah, yeah, yep, And imagine this is getting a bit morbid now, but like if you're the victim's parents, you get to pick the animal. Oh what animal would you be? So you could go four grizzly bears, import them from Canada. Let's go at it. Polar bears. Bro, they're violent, they're violent, they're violent, bro. Rhinoceroses. Oh yeah, just straight through four elephants. Imagine one man and he's just looking at that and then the feet just go bang, stomp him bang, just into nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the compression. Imagine the sound of the spine, bro.
Speaker 1: And then with their trunks they start sucking up his clothes and then he's nude and he's there and he's they're the nude. Is that too far? Is it? No? I mean I guess it would happen. Yeah. We can't get too far with that topic. There's no boundaries with that. We really like explored that idea. Yeah. I like her. Yeah. Nice. Hopefully the people like to what would your do you think it should happen? Were? I think we're strong in the S category. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it'd be great and we could find a stream to watch it because it's probably going to be high money pay per view. Oh bro, you're paying a lot of money for that. Have you ever texted the wrong person deal like accidentally? Yeah? I have.
Speaker 2: I accaid the text that Zach once talking about traveling, but I was I thought for some reason it was kri okay, so I saying, oh, we had like a really good time here blah blah blah. And then Zach was like a couple ex'es as well, Yeah, a couple x'es. And then he was like what and I was like, oh shit, I thought it was Carli. Yeah, that's the only one I can remember of recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I had won in high school. Yeah, bad one. Okay. Yeah, So, like I remember I was talking to this girl and I was probably like fifteen at the time, fifteen, just you know, a messenger, just flicking off messages here and there, and you know, I think that I'm I'm doing well in my element whatever whatever, And then it might have even been at the very start, I don't know who I messaged. Instead it was like you or rog or one of the boys or something. So I was, yeah, messaging a girl, and then I got a reply from her, and I needed a bit of help on what to say back, So then I sent the screenshot of the chat back to her instead of to one of you. Who wow. And then I'm pretty sure before i'd noticed, I said, oh, like, what do you think she means by this? What should I say back? It was probably the most empass What did she regre with? Ha haha, it's all good, like we've all been there or something, which was like, that's nice, that was fine, but it definitely could have gone the wrong way. So I'd love to know, you, guys, what's the worst one you've sent, because I can guarantee there's probably been said sent some horrific ones, but like ones to your mum accidentally, or ones to your school teachers, or like some ones that you really shouldn't be doing. Yeah, maybe even you've accidentally flicked off a nude to like Nan or something, Oh to Nan, Bro. Yeah, that's that's There's not it hasn't happened before. Bro. All my grandparents have passed away, but like imagine Grace gr Grandma gr accidentally g r A as well. Gra Oh no, so that's you know, I reckon, It's definitely happened a lot. I reckon it happens all the time. I'd love to know what you guys think of that, and if you've had any of those happen to you. But luckily you haven't had any bad ones.
Speaker 2: Nothing too crazy for me. Now this is from GPT right. A good friend of the show chat Chat helps us out came up with a few things. Would you do these things for a million dollars? Would you do this for a million? Never use the internet again? No, I don't think I would either lick a public toilet see yep, for sure.
Speaker 1: That one's pretty easy.
Speaker 2: Shave your head and eyebrows and keep them off for two years.
Speaker 1: That's bad for two years and you get the meal and it's only a meal.
Speaker 2: See Like, I would hate to do it, but then I feel like i'd feel weird to not like I'd feel like a pussy for not doing that.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, because it's like such an eads like don't have yeah, don't have such an ego. But then like people would get used to it anyway. And if you told your mate to look then get into high fashion. Yeah, true, you'd be an Australian Fashion Week.
Speaker 2: Just say boys, I know this is pretty bad, but like a meal is coming. I wonder if you're allowed to tell them that, because if you're not allowed, well, there's no rules here. We can make them due never drink alcohol again. Delete So for the rest of my life. It's probably a bit Wait, that sounds bad that I just instantly said, but I know what you mean, Like you're missing out on a lot of fun. It's a lot like I love a beer or yeah, yeah that's what they said. Not even champagne at the wedding, never cracking a bottle again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's completely okay to be sober. I just don't know if it.
Speaker 2: Would be great because I get the miller, buy a house, can't even have a beer in my own house.
Speaker 1: What's the point? Bro? Delete your phone and live with only a landline for a year. Delete my phone, like, throw it away, no phone.
Speaker 2: I could do that, I think for a year, like the adjustment period would be hard.
Speaker 1: Oh it's one year, but I could do that. Ye, give up music forever.
Speaker 2: Music's the essence of life. Live in isolation for one year, Nah, you drive yourself crazy and kill yourself.
Speaker 1: That would be tough.
Speaker 2: Forget the past five years of your life completely.
Speaker 1: No, my last five years has been some of the best. You couldn't get rid of that for a moment. I think so that they're like memories that will have forever. There we go. That's that. I'll actually I'll ask this one as well. A couple of what wyrs? Yeah, a few more wyrs thanks to chatter Chatterbox GT. Let's have a quick look heire on the laptop. These ones are a bit silly, but I kind of like it. Would you rather fight a kangaroo every time you leave the house, We'll have a magpie sweep you once a day for the rest of your life. Swoop. Okay, fighting a kangaroo, Fuck that, bro, every time you leave the house is crazy, it is, But like the swoop once a day for the rest of.
Speaker 2: It the kangaroo every time I live, I might leave my house five times in a day.
Speaker 1: It's actually dumb question. It should have been kangaroo once a fortnight.
Speaker 2: Or something, because I'm not fighting a kangaroo every time I leave the house.
Speaker 1: I might leave the house five times. Five fights, bro, five five minute round. Oh yeah, world championship fight against kanga. I'm going to bring a knife to that. Also shout out Jack Della Madelina.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, what a performance, just unreal, unreal.
Speaker 1: On top, we've got a Perth world champion of the UFC, and he beat him up.
Speaker 2: Like as the fight went on, he started to get on top of him, landed that big knie in the last.
Speaker 1: So close to finishing him in the last, and like he just had nothing less.
Speaker 2: I got worried in the last because old Matelal started getting on top of him and I thought, I'm like, he's just going to lay on him, and he kept you know, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I was surprised he was able to get up and to all those pussies that keep saying that or but I'll just fought on his feet the whole fight. He had ten takedown attempts him down, that's why. And then they said that his most ever takedown attempts in a fight was twelve or thirteen and his average is what he did in that time, so nothing actually changed. Yeah, he just couldn't keep him down and he only took him down three times, which.
Speaker 2: Even when he was on the three times he was on him, he was just laying on him. Yeah, And I was like when he did that, I'm like, he's going to try.
Speaker 1: And on him. It was only still around maybe two moments where I thought that he was vulnerable, but he just slipped out and got back on his feet. Movement was really good. So that was really impressive and he was crazy bro. And now we're going to get I really think that we're going to get the big card here in person. I think they'll do it now and I think Volk's going to be on it as well. When is it meant to be? We've joked around like last time the Perth Card was on, we couldn't get tickets. We tried hard and then they were really expensive. I know it's going to be expensive. It's one of the biggest tickets in sport. But then the last time that it was over here in Perth, we're in London.
Speaker 2: So it just says later in the They still haven't really given a date, but you can UFC events.
Speaker 1: Back end of the year, so we're going to get another big one in Perth, which would be good. I'm excited for that.
Speaker 2: So I feel like it'll be three twenty, will be in Perth maybe if they do it pay per view, which would be probably September.
Speaker 1: Ish make sure we're here for that. We have the right contacts to get in. It's going to be a big event. We imagine they do. Jack Deller and Vulcan the same. I feel like it's a big possibility because.
Speaker 2: They both would be capable of fighting then like they didn't take Jack did take some facial damage, but I don't think anything too bad from what I've heard in Vulk, I think will be fine.
Speaker 1: That's still a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Looked great in his last I couldn't. I couldn't believe the comeback of Vault, Like that's some legendary shit.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, we were not haters, but we were so scared for his I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Keep see him get knocked out and I was like, he's lost it. Usually when they start getting knocked out, their chin goes, but he.
Speaker 1: Got a back. Bro, how old's Vulk?
Speaker 2: Now he's got to be thirty five, I reckon, Yeah, getting up there got to be thirty five.
Speaker 1: Vulk is Vulcan thirty six. Yeah, he's probably only got a couple of really good fights left and then that'll be it. But what a legend? Bro? Would you rather have a voice that sounds like Siri? Or a voice that sounds like a Minion now on that Minion voice off, I'm not having that. I'll go Siri, Bro, would you rather randomly scream mum every hour or break into a TikTok dance once a day in public? Mum? Yeah, yeah, the TikTok once a day and it's but I reckon you'd become famous like you randomly break into the TikTok dance and then everyone's like, oh my god, he's doing it, he's doing it now. I'm actually going that every hour probably just a d I don't know, is every hour like twenty four hours, like while you're sleeping? Surely not. Maybe it's just like that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't wake you up though, but you're still screaming's not come in?
Speaker 1: What and you're doing it all day? She thinks you're the boy club yep, yep ah.
Speaker 2: Well it actually might be later than you're c three twenties apparently going to be in Mexico September thirteenth, so we're looking at in October.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe even in November. Yeah, get per in summer.
Speaker 2: They don't know what to hit him back to the Do you know that they will come here and go this place is heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unreal, unreal. You had something happen at your workplace this week and did it was incredible?
Speaker 2: So I deal with You know, there's obviously people who come in who have some mental problems, right, fair enough, you know that's a part of life.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now, this one fella who's a regular regga has some issues, and he came in I want to say throughout the day at least twenty times, at least twenty no exaggeration, no exaggeration, twenty And you know, a lot of these people with the problems don't.
Speaker 1: Have a way to access their money.
Speaker 2: They have to come up and write their name down, and the old school way physical and asking oh you know, coming back five minutes after he's just come in, money's still not in mate.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you know. You know, first time he punches the table, he's angry. Ah looks at you like.
Speaker 2: But sometimes he looks at you with kindness. Sometimes it looks like he's got nothing there, like it's weird.
Speaker 1: So you reckon, there's a few voices in the head. There could be twenty yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, so back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, comes back in one of the girls serves him.
Speaker 1: I'm at the front, and then I just hear her go stop, please stop, And I was thinking, oh, no, he's attacked her. He hasn't done that. The money's not in, so she's gone, look the money's not in. Sorry, So he's done this.
Speaker 2: Bro, done that and just started digging his finger into his eyebrow.
Speaker 1: Out of like anger, out of why is it not in his eye? Gouging eye, gouging himself. Bro horrific, And Dylan just mimicked.
Speaker 2: Open opening the eye with your right hand and then just stick the finger into like the side.
Speaker 1: It was, Bro, it was really fun. Is he making noises and stuff when he was doing it? None? That's even more sick.
Speaker 2: Didn't make a noise, walked out. He did apologize about twenty minutes later, and he came in.
Speaker 1: These eyes are red.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, Bro said sorry. Came in maybe five, six, seven, eight more times after.
Speaker 1: That, oh, twenty eight times. Yeah. It didn't get his money because there was none in there. Ah, what do you reckon? He was just wanting to buy.
Speaker 2: I have no clue, Bro. Do you think I don't even know if he knows how to use money? Do you reckon he was he's a drug user or just pure mental problems.
Speaker 1: I can't tell.
Speaker 2: To be honest to me, it seems like lots of mental problem because he doesn't necessarily like skin wise and eyes don't look like they're being affected by drugs majorly.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Have you served him a couple of times yourself? Yeah? And is he like sometimes just seem like a nice bloke? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: And even when he's nice, you can tell he's got some problems, Like he's a bit crazy bro. Yeah, yeah, crazy fella.
Speaker 1: But you know what, very interesting? What can you do? Mate? A couple more? What can you do? We've got a few.
Speaker 2: We've got a few, a few interesting stories from the world. Some of these stories right sent him by chat GPT, verified by me. I'll see there's Moreno shout out. Plunged forty seven stories and lived forty seven stories, broke and like a movie.
Speaker 1: Where he landed in the truck fielded pillows or this guy. I don't think it was like a movie.
Speaker 2: This guy right was a window washer, okay, New York City high rise buildings skyline, washing the windows with his brother wax On waxof working together. Right, They both fall, his brother dead. Obviously, forty seven windows the scaffolding they were on broke, and he's just plunging broke plunging brother obviously didn't make it, but he somehow Bro survived this forty seven stories and his injuries twenty four pints of blood, nineteen pints of plasma, sixteen surgeries to repair ten broken bones, collapse lungs, damaged kidneys, blood, cock clots in the brain, and then eighteen days later, he spoke for the first time on Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: Can you what's his name again?
Speaker 2: Alcides? Al c IDEs, Ye, Marino.
Speaker 1: I just want to see if there's photos. Oh wait, here's him now, Bro. Like he looks pretty good.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's a fucking amazing effort.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, Oh that feeling was there? Photo of it? My god, that terrific.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, crazy job. I see them and I think, Wow, they're brave people. I wonder if they get paid a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he survived enough. I'll look at what he looked like before. Yep, nice and big smile, happy, and now he's like he's seen some stuff. Like I can't believe he's alive. Bro, Oh, it's him. And his brother. Bro, that's really forty seven stories. That's a long face the building. Oh now he walks for charity. Shout out to you, alcides moreno damn man.
Speaker 2: And then we've got another fella, Yamagucciucci. This bloke lived to ninety six years.
Speaker 1: Of age and the original tamagotchi, and.
Speaker 2: He's the only person officially recognized as surviving both atomic bombs. What a Japanese engineer who happened to be in Hiroshima for a business trip when it was bombed. Then he returned to Nagasaki bombed again. Bro, He's probably thinking what is going on?
Speaker 1: They're thinking that he's getting targeted.
Speaker 2: Imagine you go on a business trip, the city gets bombed, you come back home, he gets bombed with the nuke. You're thinking, what's going What have I done wrong?
Speaker 1: Mate? Yeah? That would be a big moment of why always me poor fella? But he's alive. He lived in ninety six. Bro. That's incredible because a lot of those people have nuclear crazy effects and a lot of deformities and stuff. So it's actually pretty crazy that happened. Atomic bombs, nuclear wars, that stuff. Like, I understand that it's every like every country has it all Most countries have it as like a potential in like a it's a backup plan. It's like if something happens, we've got it, and it kind of ends everything. It's a big threat. But it's so damaging, like really damaging. You don't want people just really nearly doing that shit. Bro, I'm pretty sure it's like really affected future generations of people in those areas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well those places are like quarantine zones for a long time after.
Speaker 1: That's horrific. Good stories though, well, sad stories, but interesting story, there's no doubt about that. All Right. We've got one confession sent in today, so let's run up that one. It's now time to dive into your deepest and darkest confessions. Let's hear what the people have to get off their chest. Alrighty, So we have this confession sent in, got this one on the laptop and called himself Jake. Yeah, and he said that he's fine for his name as long as there's no last name, he's fine. All right. She cheated on me with both of my best mates both. Yeah, all right, boys, buckle in and just I want to add this is very well written respect for once. This guy has to be in the English department in some capacity or done well at English. All right, boys, buckle in. I've been sitting on this story for a while, but if we're doing confession time, I may as well drop the nuclear one. We asked that. How fitting is that? So I was with this girl we'll call her Talia. I've even read this one. That's just crazy, smart, hot, kind of too clever for her own good. We've been dating for nearly two years. Alright, that's nice, nice, real high school sweetheart energy. Everyone said we were that couple, okay, you know, the type, always at parties together, sharing hoodies, matching phone, full papers, all that crim stuff. Anyway, I was solid. I never even looked sideways at another girl. And my mates, my circle tired as hell, Maddie and Ellie. So, Maddie and Eli, they weren't just my boys, they were my brothers. Grew up with them, trusted them with everything. Then one weekend everything blew up. We're at this big party, Dylan's place. It was a big night. Some shit go down. It was good for me, not for him, not for Jake. Maddie.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I was going to say not for Jake, Maddie and Eli, but it wasn't too bad.
Speaker 1: Made Eli classic, messy night, Beer's pissed music nice. Half the people shouldn't have even been there. I had a few too many early on and ended up crashing out in the spare room. We all been there. Yeah. Next morning, I wake up and I'm getting weird looks from everyone. One of the boys, not going to name drop him because he's still solid, pulls me aside. So he's dropped the names of the boys who did him wrong, but he's keeping the other one she should do in the opposite Yeah. I wake up and getting weird looks one of the boys. Yeah, he pulls me aside and shows me something on his phone. It's a video and then some photos my girlfriend in Maddie's hoodie in Dylan's room with Eli in the Eli in the fucking background, shirt off, smiling. You don't need audio when the visual tells you. Everything turns out while I was passed out by my fucking room bro, show some respect. Man turns out while I was passed out, my missus had a late night bonding session with not one but two of my best mates. Same night, same house, under the same fucking roof. I confronted her, She cried, she gave me the whole moment of weakness routine said, we hadn't felt connected lately, Nah, I felt plenty connected when you were sitting on both of my best friends. Maddie tried to text me, Eli couldn't even look me in the eye. Group chat deleted makeship dead. And the worst part, they didn't even seem that sorry, just looks it happened. So yeah, I lost my girl and my two best mates in one night. Full blown betrayal. Speeder oh No said. If you think listening to this only happens in movies, I'm living proof it doesn't. Trust your gut. Maybe don't pass out Earli at parties. Damn damn brother, he got cheated his two best mates and it was on video. Why is no one waking him up? And hey, mate, you should probably go have a look. They're letting him get one last sleep in before he has No. That's terrible, that's sad man. What a story though, Thanks for sharing that. Thanks for that, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We've got an article coming out potentially forgot about this.
Speaker 1: Potentially. I don't believe we skipped it. Yeah, So I got a DM. Now. Obviously I feature in a lot of Grace's videos. So Grace is quite big on Instagram and TikTok, and I feature in some of the videos. Some of them are quite fun to do. I got a DM right. I won't say the name, but it basically reads as follows hey, so and so here from news dot com dot au. I was wondering if you'd be open to having a chat with me for an article about some of your TikTok videos with your girlfriend. When I saw that, I knew what it was already. Okay, I've seen a lot of the comments and it mustn't be nice being told you're punching all the time. I'd love to know how you deal with this, what Gracie thinks about at all, and let me know if you're keen to chat. So I text Gracey. I was like, oh, you know what, why not a bit of exposure, a bit of it'll be interesting to look back on. So basically, we post these videos and then because we do, who's punching? Thousands of comments likes Like I get ripped, right, But I've gotten used to it. It's been a long time. I just yeah, like I know it's coming, and every video I do, I'm like, well, it's the part of the I've heard it all already, so like it can't be that bad. Some of them are crazy, yeah, yeah, yeah, sometime I get DMS that's silly. DMS is insane. Bro oh fuck you do that ugly dog? Oh no, anyway, so it's like, can you tell me how old? So I didn't want to do a phone interview because with a phone interview you kind of on your tone. You have time to think properly, and if you don't, if you don't respond properly, they can twist it in whichever way. So I went down the voice note route and she goes, absolute legend. Thanks for this. I'll let you know when the article is live. So okay, I'll share that with you when it's live, you guys, and you can hopefully they well, you know what they're going to do. I already know because they didn't ask for photos or anything. They're just going to, like I assume it's going to be on the online website or on an app or something, and I reckon they're going to find the worst version of me in a grace video and use that as the cover photo, or they can try and find the best version of me and then be like, yeah, we'll see. But at the end of the day, I've taken the risk. I know how media works. People aren't trustworthy, but it'll be interesting to see how it goes and if they twist words or like, I've got all the receipts. Yeah yeah, I've got all the voice messages, so if something goes tits up, I've got all of the people back it up, and we'll be starting a war with news dot Com starting a war. Boy. But if they write it nicely and they're good about it, yeah, yeah, yeah, But I think it's going to be interesting because I don't know if the girl who approached me knows that we did. Who's punching, I know what you mean. It seems like she didn't. Hey, yeah, But at the end of the day, it is what it is. We judge peas game, we judge people with permission. Yeah yeah, yeah, but I guess it does leave us open to it as well. But hey, that's the world, that's the Internet. Much love everyone. Hope you enjoyed this episode. I quite enjoyed it. It's a good one. Good variation, good variation, good deep diving, good quick wirdness quality, superstar quality. Have a good week. Everyone, Happy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, whatever you're at. So yeah,