Speaker 1: Okay, if you've read the title of this episode, then you know that I am pregnant. I'm currently five weeks pregnant, and I'm about to tell my co host Matt. He has gone to the bathroom, so I'm quickly trying to record an intro blake opp producers on the lookout. He's going to say tequila when Matt's coming, so this could cut off very quickly. I I'm pretty sure Matt doesn't know. We do share a calendar, and I did write down that I had a baby appointment, so he could have seen that. But I'm ninety nine percent sure he doesn't know because I feel like I would have court a vibe that he knew. So I feel like he doesn't know. So I am going to try and drop some hints on this episode before telling him pregnancy cravings that I'm having and having a metallic taste in my mouth, and see if he picks up on that, and if all else fails, I'm literally just going to say I feel really pregnant, I feel bloated.
Speaker 2: See what he says. I don't know how he's going to react.
Speaker 1: I feel like Matt's always said that he's not going to have a big reaction. We've had this conversation before, so I don't know how this is going to go. I don't know if he's going to have a huge reaction. Our producer does have a party popper that he's gonna let off after I tell Matt after he reacts, so hopefully, at the bare minimum, we can at least scare that.
Speaker 2: So I hope you enjoy this episode.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be dropping a few little pregnancy hints at the start of the episode, so see if you can figure those out.
Speaker 2: And I can't wait to.
Speaker 1: Fill you in on all of my little pregnancy things after. Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for last gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Okay, hello, Mat, Welcome Anna, Where's your Head At?
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted today.
Speaker 1: I've just seen so sleepy and just I don't know, no one of those days and you just like have a bad sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a pretty rough one last night. I was fluent. Yeah, I flew in. We were delayed, so we ended at like eleven thirty by the time I got home, and yeah, yeah, by the time I got into bed, it was like twelve thirty am. Then I woke up early to watch the footy, the American football.
Speaker 2: So I'm preaching to the quiet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really my power through these days. You know, I'm getting up at like five five thirty with Posy, so like it's.
Speaker 2: Nothing new for me.
Speaker 3: She goes off at that time. So yeah, I'm up pretty early, so I'm on that tight. I actually did a dumping dump ling making class. Dumping, Yeah, dumping, I don't know, dump ling making class today.
Speaker 2: That's cool, my sister Emma, how was that?
Speaker 3: It was actually really fun? Like dumplings, I have any respect for dumplings. I'd normally go to a dumping place. What I say dumping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you say dumping?
Speaker 3: Why am I not saying the owl?
Speaker 2: You are dyslexic?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Okay, sure, just.
Speaker 1: Out literally say that to me all the time. I feel like I'm allowed to say that being disclosed with a friend.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I am. I am dyslexic. I mean I've seen some comments that I do. You guys probably have on the Facebook page. You've probably seen some of my captions. I'm quite dyslexic. I put a TikTok the other day and everything was spelt wrong. I left it up because I was like, fuck, people are commenting engagement I knew to get great. I was like, suckers.
Speaker 1: I always mess up two things. I mess up my left and my rights. I do the whole like you know how when you put your left hand into an L and then your right hand is not like it's a backwards L. That's how I used to figure out my left and rights because I used to get them mixed up. And also I mess up sunrise and sunset. So I'll be at watching a sunset and I'll be like, oh, it's such a beautiful sunrise. And I know it lot of sunrise, but I still say it.
Speaker 2: I had thirty two years later.
Speaker 3: An exit was similar to that. Shit always called a movie a TV show and a TV show a movie, and it would frustrate out of me.
Speaker 2: But you can't help it, like some people just get them mixed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I just what do you mean you're calling it?
Speaker 3: Dumping on that dumplings. I have a new respect for dumplings. Normally i'd go to a dumpling house, and I would just absolutely polish off thirty dumplings or whatever many but now how much effort goes into making them? Yeah, I'm quite impressed.
Speaker 2: Will you make some dumplings again at home?
Speaker 3: Sure? Why not? Maybe see how I'll.
Speaker 2: Make a dumpling at home.
Speaker 3: We made it from scratch, from the flower from scratch. Probably not that far. That was a bit intense. Maybe just one, maybe just one. So how are you? Where's your head at? You said you're tired my head? Yeah, I'm all right, I'm good. It's good to be in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: It is good to be in Melbourn. We just had the football Grand Final. That was fun.
Speaker 1: I had a Grand Final party. Michael and I went shopping for some furniture because we need more storage in our house because there's literally no space, which.
Speaker 3: Reminds me for morning and what do you call them stuff to clog up your house?
Speaker 2: I was going to oh, it's the core food.
Speaker 3: That I said I was going to get.
Speaker 2: If you look, I actually love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's very nice. That's very sentimental to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you see you can tell that we just were opening the bottles with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like pushed down the cardboard.
Speaker 3: I love it, but I know why we did that.
Speaker 2: Your own ninety.
Speaker 3: So that's probably seven but eight mars, yeah, inflation plus the conversion.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I love it.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for that in your top drawer. Hey, you don't throw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we went shopping got some furniture because we need more storage in the house. Do job what I'm obsessed with at the moment.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if we've.
Speaker 1: Spoken about this or we've spoken about it at some point on the podcast.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what's podcast or what's actual chats anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, we just they all just flow into GYG. I have been craving GYG so much.
Speaker 3: Okay, this isn't this just call me outrageous comment. I think people are a lot more obsessed with that in Queensland. In Melbourne, Yeah they are. Yeah. I don't think it's a big here as it is up there.
Speaker 1: And you know why I'm obsessed with it because when I was in Queensland when I was recording those episodes, it was like number one. It was like the most popular on uber eats there when we were staying up there, and I was like, oh, we'll just try it and not try it because I've had it before. But like we got the nacho fries and oh my god, and it kind of tastes healthy.
Speaker 3: I get it. I got a burrito bowl the other night on the way home and I got tammy some grocamole, larch.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: It's relevantly healthy. Achum, it's chicken, rice and beans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like obviously the nacho friars are chips, but it was like fresh avo, fresh tomatoes.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is like basically healthy.
Speaker 3: I mean time we have the exact same conversation, I said, it's so much bigger up here than it is back at home.
Speaker 2: I've been craving it.
Speaker 1: It's so good and now I just want to get it all the time on New Breeze.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's my turn on the week.
Speaker 3: What's my turn on for the week? Is all right? You can you can use this for a sound bite, you can do it with what you want, but it is actually Goldiebe. So you sent out your goldiebe for the one year thing, one year birthday, for your one year birthday. Sorry, And I genuinely sprayed it, and like the next day I caught my reflection and I actually was like, fuck, I'm looking good today, and I reckon it was well, I know it was Goldiebe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you it actually is so so again handed my invoice.
Speaker 2: I did not know.
Speaker 3: Because I've been out of it for a month or so, and you said I'm just going to send you some for the one one year birthday. I was like, yeah, all right, chill and then I got it and genuinely, yeah, it's good product.
Speaker 2: It's fucking good, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I'm looking to you now, yeah, you do. You look good.
Speaker 1: It's just the confidence, Like I wake up in the morning and I'm like, I look good.
Speaker 2: When I don't have it on, I'm like oh.
Speaker 3: I genuinely was staring in the mirror and I was like, fuck, you're on today, Maddie boy. And then I realized it was the Goldie B from the night before.
Speaker 2: Take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, geez, so I seriously, anyone that's my recommendation, get Goldiebe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, mad Son, I'm very like, that's really warm to my heart.
Speaker 3: That's right. It genuinely meant it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sent that cake, so you know, how's the cake?
Speaker 3: It was good. I didn't eat all that the kids did. I'm trying to lose weight.
Speaker 2: Are you shredding for the wedding?
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: How's that going?
Speaker 3: Terrible?
Speaker 2: Is it? I?
Speaker 3: Like, I just hate eating healthy these days.
Speaker 1: I'm not into eating healthy. I'm gaining weight. I'm I'm not losing weight.
Speaker 3: Well, my days behind me of portion control, which brings me to my ick of the week. Actually, actually, no, sorry, I can't say this is an ick. I loved it when I ate it, But I think men out there will understand. I think many women out there get this. But when I eat spicy food, oh god, it's spicy obviously in my mouth, But that's not the most pain. It's when I how do I put this to be?
Speaker 2: Not do a number two?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Fucking a bit more? When it leaves my body, it is painful. I just yeah, it is painful.
Speaker 2: You always say that it's so painful. How painful can it be?
Speaker 3: Take a top off and crying, praying py, like taking deep breaths.
Speaker 2: Like how spicy are we talking?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How spicy is the food that you're consuming through your mouth?
Speaker 3: I was so spicy. Last Tammy cooked her jerk chicken, which was amazing, polished it off with coconut rice and beans healthy. It was so nice last night, had it all finished, my whole play, and you know, as soon as I finished, regrets sat in because I was like, I'm going to see him tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I don't know if this is podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if people really care. If you're having a tough time in the toilet, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, what's your Let's odd? People liked Max talks a lot about his ball movements.
Speaker 2: My movements are pretty non existed at the moment, to be honest. A bit of a clog up.
Speaker 4: Some fiber and you I'm trying. It's okay. My of the week is that I'm feeling really unfit.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to go to the gym and I'm so out of breath, Like I literally been walking upstairs and I'm panting. Michael thinks I have like a problem. He's like, what's wrong with you? I was on the phone to you the other day at the gym? Was it this morning?
Speaker 3: It was this morning?
Speaker 2: This morning? Like I've been trying to get fit and.
Speaker 3: I feel like you weren't doing much.
Speaker 2: I'm out of breath from doing this what.
Speaker 3: We were doing while you're on the phone to me.
Speaker 2: I was just cycling on the bike. I did ten k though.
Speaker 3: At minimal effort.
Speaker 2: Ten k.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. It doesn't it does. How quickly did you get to ten k?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like the thirty minutes I was on the phone to you.
Speaker 3: Was it? Is it a bike with the TV or a sports class bike?
Speaker 2: It was a bike with a TV, but I wasn't watching the TV. Actually, this is funny. On the phone. When I was on the phone TEA this woman who was actually in the corner of the gym.
Speaker 1: She was so far away from me, she kept turning around to look at me and was giving me daggers, I think for being on the phone to you.
Speaker 3: But I was like, son of a business.
Speaker 1: Everyone's everyone's work out, paren.
Speaker 3: Anyone else's problem.
Speaker 1: Everyone's in literal like AirPods and noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can be on the phone.
Speaker 1: But obviously she didn't have any on, so she was I think she wanted silence.
Speaker 3: Well, I know that I asked you to take your headphones out, so you're probably sitting there with your head like this, so probably like you know, looks like you're blatantly on the phone, not putting in any effort. Yeah, well maybe that's what fisted her off. Yeah my screen time this week, Anna. Yeah, so there was a TikTok that went viral and it was of this mum and she's doing it dance. Have you seen it? And she's doing the dance and her kids sick in the hospital bed and she's like had to call the I don't I haven't seen it fully. I've seen people take the piss out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I did see that.
Speaker 3: Well, she is one of the mums in the new show that we're watching, which is my recommendation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we have the same screen time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have the same.
Speaker 3: Screen I thought you would because you said it to me that you were watching The Secret Life of Mormons.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That's so good. Yeah, I'm loving it.
Speaker 3: I didn't think i'd like shows like this, but like, it's pretty rogue, it's pretty funny. The first episode was good. Yeah, the girl how she's like did you see how she was like drunk? Knowing your spoilers away?
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, they have the full police footage. Yeah, you know, crazy is that.
Speaker 3: You know, the dress up theme of that party was comings your ex. So that's why she had like the beard, like could run off from all the tears. And that's why she looks so crazy because she was dressed as.
Speaker 2: Like god shit. Yeah, yeah, I saw that on TikTok Wild.
Speaker 1: That is also my screen time. I just got my own Disney pluss. I had been using mats for a while. If you're up to date with her, I've now got my own. It's apparently three months for fourteen dollars.
Speaker 2: I was like, why not in cancel after three months?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm getting I'm binging everything on Disney Class.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, that's it was good. What else can we say without giving away spoilers? So they're they're called mum talk what they do, and they do like TikTok videos of all these mums from this Mormon church in Utah, and one of them came out and spoke about it. Was it on a TikTok live or was it a TikTok video?
Speaker 1: It was a TikTok live and she just had a meltdown on TikTok Live and it was pretty full on.
Speaker 2: Her name's Taylor Paul. We've almost got her on this podcast. By the way, I remember that I was messaging her and then you messaged.
Speaker 3: So many people and just don't get it all across the line. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Everyone across the road? Gipsy Roe said.
Speaker 1: She wanted to come on the podcast, and then she deleted her Instagram and I had no way of contacting her. That's take Katie Price, Okay, Katie Price follows me on Instagram, and I really wanted to get her on the pod, but then she started her own podcast, so she wanted to keep all of her juicy stories for herself.
Speaker 2: Probably we're just completely fine.
Speaker 3: Completely fine, that's completely trying to get on and then you just yeah, lose.
Speaker 1: I know, but like it's not that it's like I message people who were like it's really, you know, their moment to shine. And then you know, obviously we are an amazing podcast.
Speaker 2: But if a network's coming to her, of course she's going to be like, where's your head up? Podcast? Have my own TV show? Like what what would you pick?
Speaker 3: I saw something that the Mormon church they're a part of has more money than Disney, But I don't know, this is all TikTok stuff. Disney is like the most fucking wealthiest.
Speaker 2: Churches are extremely wealthy.
Speaker 3: Well what was I saying? So then she came to TikTok and she explained how all the couples in this church in Utah do swing. They're called soft swinging.
Speaker 1: Soft swinging, so they do everything but sex, which is pretty wild when you think about.
Speaker 3: It, going down on someone.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much like yeah, but like people don't have to have sex, Like they're kind of like, let's have some fun this stick.
Speaker 2: I don't want to take a ride on stick?
Speaker 3: What remember that song? Yeah? Well what song is that?
Speaker 2: It's like a song from I don't know, back in my day.
Speaker 1: I guess surely you know I'm trying to have some fun this I want to take.
Speaker 3: He knows that apparent? Yeah, so they I'm trying to finish what they do what's and then it's all the whole community broke down and now they're all together and they've got their own reality show.
Speaker 2: It's pretty insane when you think about it.
Speaker 3: It's great watch recommend.
Speaker 1: It highly recommends. Okay, what's next?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: I feel so bloated. I feel pregnant in these.
Speaker 3: Maybe you are? Are you no? You're kidding. You aways told me by now you are? Did that happen? Graflations?
Speaker 1: I was like, how am I going to tell you? Now?
Speaker 3: I know? That's awesome? When did you find it out?
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that. I'm so glad that's off my chest.
Speaker 1: Guys, if you didn't pick up on that, I'm pregnant five weeks.
Speaker 3: So when did you find out?
Speaker 1: Probably like a week and a half ago. But I was like, I don't know when I'm going to tell that because you're not coming to Melbourne. And then you were like I'm doing a job in Melbourne, and I was like, perfect.
Speaker 3: So you didn't. So does everyone else known from on the weekend? Because they are some people know. I guess you said you were trying.
Speaker 2: Are you surprised?
Speaker 3: I'm sure. I'm sure. That's awesome. I don't know how important that. I don't know, Like it's a bit like not like weird, like it is weird.
Speaker 2: It is. It's a bit random when you've like known someone forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit like I don't know what's real. I don't know, cool man, that it's awesome. Okay, so I've got an as pregnancy clear blue, You know IM weed in that. I know you pissed right there. Wow, pregnant piss Yeah, you're welcome. I don't want it, but wow, we've had a bit of time chatting. I have so many questions I want to ask you. I think it's not settled in as much now, but so.
Speaker 2: Let's just be honest about what happened. We think we might have just lost the whole video of that, but our producer is gonna.
Speaker 1: Try and find a way to recover that data. But anyway, I am pregnant. I'm five weeks pregnant.
Speaker 3: Tell me everything.
Speaker 1: Matt and I were talking and you were saying, it's so weird having a friend so close to you be pregnant.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, And I just I remember, how much can I say now?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you can say anything trying obviously, and then five months and you had some I wouldn't say, like it just the last time you spoke to me, you said that it wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: In the next something happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: So I just did not expect that to be. I was just at the thought that you've taken a break.
Speaker 1: Well, we were going to take a break, so for context, I got a really faint line on a pregnancy test, which is that that was the month I found out I was pregnant, so said, this pregnancy test that month, but this was on the Tuesday, so I got a really faint line. I did a blood test the next day and they were like, Nope, you're not pregnant. She was like, it's a hard no, that's the wording show and I was like, geez, like fuck, be a bit nicer about it. Like I was upset about it anyway, So I was like, I'm definitely not pregnant. And then I spoke to Matt and I was like, so they said I was negative. They also took my blood and they said I'm low and rebella, which apparently if you're trying to have a baby, you need to be having your rebella vaccine, which I had no idea about, and so they were like, you need to get that before you continue trying. So that means I would have had to take like a couple months off, and I was really upset about it. So I spoke to you.
Speaker 3: That's where I thought it was at. That's why I'm pretty shook that you got a clear blue with a positive on it.
Speaker 2: I know, well, yeah, we were like we're taking some time off.
Speaker 1: We'll probably like start trying again next year once I've had the rebella shot blah blah blah. Anyway, two days later, I was feeling so nauseous and so I was like could I be?
Speaker 2: And I was like, no way.
Speaker 1: And I took a test by myself and I was like and it was immediately positive. And I was like, oh my fucking god. I literally burst out crying. I was like, what is going on? It was six am. I literally put the test in the bin and I walk back into me and Michael's bedroom. I just like turn on the TV and just sit there and stare at the TV and taking nothing in and I'm just like, but it can't be because I got a negative blood test, Like I can't be. And then I just said to Michael. He's like, are you okay? And I was like, nah, I just feel a bit sick. And he's like, oh, why don't we take another pregnancy test? And I was like, great, headdeal, let's take a pregnancy test. Because I was like I can't keep the secret from him. I'm just the worse at keeping secrets, so we did another test, and Michael was shook the unbelief like he was like, this is positive, but you're we did a negative blood test, like.
Speaker 3: How so what in like two days?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in two days and then he was like no, I think that's wrong. That's wrong, like because they said to me like it's pretty I said, is there a chance that I could be pregnant? And she was like a very small chance after a negative blood test. So then we went and got a digital test. Checked the digital test and it turned out to be this one which says pregnant. And then I was like, fuck, I must be pregnant, and here we are pregnant. Did a blood test. It's the hate sea levels is what they measure in your blood tests. And then that's just kept going up and now in five weeks.
Speaker 3: Wow, so that was that was five weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I'm five weeks pregnant.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I had the conversation with you like two weeks ago. That wasn't that I was not pregnant and then we were going to have to stop trying.
Speaker 3: I was in Melbourne when you told me that. Yeah, I was driving into the studio. I think remembhere I was. I just got my coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to be an uncle.
Speaker 3: I am. I'm excited for you, really excited. It's yeah, it's going to be an exciting nine months coming off. Yeah, no drinking at my wedding.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like that.
Speaker 3: Then, how are you feeling. You've been sick.
Speaker 2: I've been a little bit nauseous this week. It's so weird.
Speaker 1: It's so strange, Like it's strange for you.
Speaker 2: I can tell that you're weird about it. I knew you would be. I knew you'd be so weird about it.
Speaker 3: I so weird. It's just like, what do you I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just like were growing up having kids. It's a bit surreal.
Speaker 3: So your parents obviously knew you were trying. How did you tell them?
Speaker 1: So I made it. My parents close their eyes and I put a dummy in their hands and they.
Speaker 2: Had to feel around for it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they were like shocked and excited because everyone had the same story of like we're stopping trying.
Speaker 2: So everyone was very shocked. It was nice.
Speaker 3: Michael's parents, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just super happy. Everyone's been super happy. I mean it's we're still five weeks, so very early. It's early, like you're not meant to tell people until week twelve.
Speaker 3: Have you had a scan or anything? No, it's probably literally.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it's so early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is why I'm like, don't tell anyone.
Speaker 2: I've told the person with the biggest.
Speaker 3: Now I already very posted of a story alive about it. No, and you obviously was when people listen to this. Then when it was grand far on a weekend, how did you get away of not drinking easily? It was fine, like everyone was drunk. It's funny thing, the sober one. I hate it because it's just like.
Speaker 2: Everyone starts to really get like on a lit train.
Speaker 3: Does your brother know?
Speaker 2: He knows. He was excited. He's like, are you having a kid? Typical boyes?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, So you're going to furniture shopping.
Speaker 2: I love how awkward you are about there. I'm always knew you would be, but I didn't think you'd be this bad.
Speaker 3: Well. I came in here with the whole episode plan that was not about this, So you're throwing me. You know, now you're pregnant, so you're obviously not trying but trying at the same time. That's so funny. Before we even came in here. I was talking about, like throwing your legs up in the air, say something about pregnancy before we came in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like, have you been putting your legs up in the air, like no, out of context.
Speaker 2: And like to try to get pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was that conversation about.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because we were talking about how we had been trying for five months, and you're like, it's time to start putting your legs in the air.
Speaker 2: I think Kim kardashually did that in one.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I feel like it's a really exciting time gender reveal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm dying to know any ideas.
Speaker 3: You're not going to say I think.
Speaker 1: It's a girl, and Michael thinks it's a boy, So who knows? What do you think it is? What's your first intuition? Telling you boy?
Speaker 3: I hope, you hope.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be hanging out in here with us on this podcast, Give Me Daddy day Care?
Speaker 3: When's so nine months from now? Gemini Baby, Dangerous, the Boy, Dangerous Girl, Gemini so crazy as well. I know two of Tammy's friends are pregnant at the moment, and one of them is really sick, and the other one not sick at all.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's to do with the gender, because I know that there's all these wives tales, Like I think if you have a boy, you get less sick, and if you have a girl you get more sick. I think that logic speaks really Yeah. Interesting, So you're sick. I'm feeling a little bit sick. Obviously, I'm week five. It's morning sickness is supposed to start week five and six. So I'm like, before I came here, I was like, I don't know if I can do this today, know if I can go to the podcast?
Speaker 3: Was your guzman an actual craving yeah? Or was that just a hint?
Speaker 2: It was a hint. But I'm also like loving gyg.
Speaker 3: Have you craved any other stuff?
Speaker 2: Like chocolate and rice crispies?
Speaker 1: I put them on my story last night and you like home, make them melt down the chocolate.
Speaker 2: Maple syrup.
Speaker 3: Do you remember conceiving the baby?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Where was it we were in Thailand?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, we've got a bit of vitamin D made a baby.
Speaker 2: It is so crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Like when you think about it, like, that's crazy, Yeah, that you made a baby somewhere. Michael's been making jokes. He's like, we're gonna call it Patty Tie. I was like, I was like, can you stop saying that.
Speaker 3: Mentally, Anna, where is your head at? Like this is a huge step. You must be very rattled.
Speaker 1: Very I'm just actually so happy because before getting pregnant, now, I've never been pregnant. I've never had a pregnancy scare. I've never had anything. So we've been trying for five months, and there was a part of me that was like, you know, I don't know if I can get pregnant, and so the fact that I am, I'm just kind of like so grateful, so happy and just feeling relieved. I did actually think about it because I think someone said to me, your whole life's about to change, and I was like, I don't really want my life to change.
Speaker 3: Naming said that on that podcastomer they.
Speaker 2: Did say that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like you are going to change, like you're going to be a different person, And obviously, yeah, like I love the person I am. I love my life, so it's obviously a bit nerve wracking, but also I love change, and I think I like moving into different eras of my life. I don't like feeling too stagnant, and I kind of feel like I've been doing kind of what I've been doing for a little bit. I've been in my groove and now it's kind of time to shake it up, have some fun. And I think, just as long as we have a healthy, happy baby, I'm just going to be super grateful.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're going to be a good uncle, a great uncle.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you have lots of practice.
Speaker 3: I do. I will like a babysit once it's older, when it's too young, changing diapers.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine, you won't be changing an if my baby's diapers.
Speaker 3: Are you going to do a photo shoot with Michael like black and white him holding you in like white clothes? Surely? I mean that's something I did.
Speaker 1: Contact a videography company as soon as I found out, and I was like, I can't tell you what this is for.
Speaker 2: Lock me in.
Speaker 3: I knew that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'll be in a white leg outfit, but I definitely want to have like a cute little video to kind of commemorate it. I've got some pregnancy stuff already. I have a little pregnancy baby book. I got a polaroid camera from my before and afters?
Speaker 3: Are you to take one every day or every week?
Speaker 2: Every mom?
Speaker 1: So I'm going to take nine so it'll be like a little you know, one two through like a nut. Yeah. I have pregnancy leggings. They're fucking stupidly big.
Speaker 2: It's like up to here on me. I was like, oh my god, I'm not even gonna be able to fit in here. Like if I have a.
Speaker 1: Bum, were don't have to move studios. Michael was a ten pound ten baby.
Speaker 3: Ten pound ten. He's got me by point eight.
Speaker 2: Is a nine pound five baby, Like, are you.
Speaker 3: Going to go natural or cesarean? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even have an obstutrician yet, So I guess I'm just gonna take every day as it comes. But people used to ask my mom if she was having twins, so she was pregnant with me.
Speaker 3: Your mum is small as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people were like, are you having twins or are you having troups your mum? Like this this table is not going to fit my bum? No, Like I'm gonna be pop'im.
Speaker 3: It's a boy as well, the big boy, big tall boy. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so anyway, I'm excited that you finally know. Please don't tell anyone you have five weeks to try to zip it.
Speaker 3: I'm unlocked safe. I'm not telling.
Speaker 1: Literally an open safe, the most open safe I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 3: I honestly like, I will respect that you.
Speaker 2: Swear aren't threatening him.
Speaker 1: You hear that guy shout it as a positive announcement and announced to threats.
Speaker 3: No, congratulations, Anna, I'm excited for what's about to come. I probably will not get more used to the idea you will. Yeah, used to isn't the right word. I'll get more like comfortable, comfortable and like not comfortable, I don't know, just more or less shook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll still talk about like pregnancy and stuff on the podcast when your maternity leave, looking like, I don't do maternity leave. I my own businesses, you know what I mean, We don't have maternity.
Speaker 3: Le You're going to bring little Charlie Junior in here.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I'll be like the baby, we'll just be hanging out on the corner whilst we do podcasts and.
Speaker 3: Like, that's huge news. Thank you for sharing that with me so early. I'm excited. I honestly am like you're stepping into a new chapter of your life. I know how much you wanted this. I know that, Like when you were telling me the other day that you couldn't or you couldn't for another three months have one, and I know you were like upset, and I honestly I was, I thought, well, fuck, like that's disappointing for it. But then I did say, like, over the next three months anyway, quite like busy. It'll be gone before you think about it. But I look exciting times ahead and really happy for you and Michael.
Speaker 1: No, thanks Matt, and thank you to everyone who has listened to us from the start we started. This podcast is two very single people. You guys have seen us through breakups, through new relationships, through weddings, engagements, and now a baby.
Speaker 3: Jas coming on a full journey where's.
Speaker 2: Your head at? Baby?
Speaker 1: So that's why when you ask me if you if I wanted to do a where's your Head at? Tattoo the other day, I said no because I can't because I'm pregnant now.
Speaker 3: So you're kicking and screaming.
Speaker 2: I was like, I literally can't. I was like, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: I was so mad about that as well, not mad. I was just like Helena.
Speaker 1: Well, one day get at w y h a tattoos, maybe with our listeners, but yeah, that's plan. But for now, thank you so much for coming on this journey with me. I'm so excited for what's to come. It's gonna be fun. Okay, guys, until next time, Bye bye