Speaker 1: God, I love Mondays, same swany SMTD.
Speaker 2: So why do you think we love Mondays? And everybody's like, oh god, it's the worst day of the week.
Speaker 1: Because I think it's nice to start fresh and see all your work pals. Yes, but the novelty then has worn off by Tuesday, and I hate Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Chuesdays are shocking, but I love Monday. It means I get to see you, get to put on an outfit. I get to be my real self again after a weekend of saying things like I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to do that, go clean your room.
Speaker 2: Your doll is disgusting. Do you know what I did do on the weekend? I try to viral recipe up. I actually haven't done all the viral recipes that have been around. Remember there was that tomato and the Melta de Bait. Yes, I didn't do that, or maybe I did, I can't remember. But then there was like Coronation Chicken that was a viral recipe. I didn't do that. But have you heard this crispy rice?
Speaker 1: I believe someone has sent that to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so essentially what it is is you get leftover rice or you cook it especially and then you toss that in like you know those the crispy chili oil and soy and stuff, and then you bake it at one twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: And you it comes out quite crunchy.
Speaker 2: Then bits, yeah, bits and pieces of it are crunchy. Can I tell you it was delicious and it's been added into the meal plan like good?
Speaker 1: That is rare that all the kids frothed it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was so delicious and I felt like pickled carrot and coriander, and oh it was just so delicious. So thirteen twenty four ten, give us a call, say gooday, we'll give you a price. Has a viral recipe been done at your place and been added in to the menu plan? I want to hear what it is.
Speaker 1: Jump on the phone. We'll give you a Baker's Delight voucher.
Speaker 3: It's the Chrissy swe Show.
Speaker 2: I'm not alive when I tell you that. Sometimes m I don't want to cook dinner. I don't want to cook dinner. Done with it, you know, I'm sick of doing the same things over and over. So when a viral recipe presents itself, it's exciting. Yes, I did one on the weekend, and we're going to ask you if you did.
Speaker 3: Too, Chrissy say, today.
Speaker 2: It's weird cooking a new thing. It's really weird, Like I have to check and check and check that I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: Right, which is rare for you because you're you usually aren't great at following a recipe. You just make it up as you do.
Speaker 2: And I also didn't follow this recipe right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it worked out all right.
Speaker 2: It was delicious. It was the crispy rice you've probably seen around. Hello Donna from Doreen?
Speaker 4: Hello, are you too?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Are you better from hearing your voice? Do you love a Monday? Or are you a sad old sack as well?
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit of a halfway, but I think most Mondays are pretty good. To be honest with you, I know, but you speaking about crispy and you can't be bother cooking. I've got a ripperup and I saw it on TikTok amazing, and you get the rice paper rolls you. There's two ways of doing it. We know that when you have them soft, you dip it into water. Where you still do that, you can throw anything in. It can be leftovers, it can be leftover roast. It can be a leftover tuco mince. It can be anything at all that you've gotten leftovers, and you can either go healthy and just bake it in the oven, or you can fried in a pan. And if you want to go to the next level of crispiness, instead of dipping it in water, dip it in a whipped up egg. Amazing. It's incredible. Every week, I know we've all got leftover, so that ain't.
Speaker 2: A spring open. I feel like they would spring open on me. Donner.
Speaker 4: No, I promise you they won't. I promise you need to try.
Speaker 1: It, so it's like a spring roll, Donner.
Speaker 5: It's kind of yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It's a procast.
Speaker 2: I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Baker's Delight voucher for you, Donna, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm notch deep fried. I'm not afraid to use it. Hello Taylor, Hello, how you going? Oh my god, I've been dying to hear about this. Then marry me chicken, talk me through it.
Speaker 6: It's delicious. So we've seen it on Instagram and ever since then, we're literally having it every week and sometimes I even have it three nights for dinner. Really chicken, RISONI pasta sun dried tomatoes. Shalottes, palmes and cheese cream finish and a few herbs and it's absolutely delicious.
Speaker 2: And do you just bake it all in the one pot thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just do it on the stove. So just in aig, a fry pan or a pan, whatever you want to do it in. But it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Marry me chicken, all right, I'm going to try that closest thing.
Speaker 1: We'll get to marriage CREATU Delight voucher for you, Taylor. Let's finish with Cody on thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Cody, what did you try? After seeing it on Instagram?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 7: I tried to buy chocolate?
Speaker 2: What's that? I heard of it?
Speaker 7: So it's a really sick chocolate block. But what's inside is a shred of dillow pastry butter tahiney and let's start o bread.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, sounds amazing.
Speaker 7: So I went and my kids were like, Mom, we need it, we need it, we need it. So I went and bought it from the shop and it actually cost me twenty dollars for this block of chocolate I bought from the Lollly shop.
Speaker 2: Can you make it yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I did?
Speaker 2: Oh, Cody, I am gurgling the hell out of that. That sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: I'm not a dessert dude, but that has really got my mouth. Oh my gods, Baker's Delight voucher for you.
Speaker 3: Cody the Creepies one show, He's got the six.
Speaker 1: About egg No. I love Lord Dissick.
Speaker 2: I know, of course we speak of who's the boring one again? Courtney's ex husband. I always forget her like that is the She is the definition of forgettable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she really is. I often wonder what she thinks about Scott still appearing on the show because obviously do market research right, and the fans love Scott, so he's still on the show while he adds comedic relief. And he's got such a close friendship with Chloe, so watching them on screen together is quite fun.
Speaker 2: He's quite like laconic, isn't He's quite you know, nothing shocks him. No, he's just it's a it's a it's a nice temperature to have in there.
Speaker 1: It is, yeah, your spot on this oneing. And he'll make jokes that others don't. So he'll make jokes about the sex tape, or he'll make jokes about what the audience would be thinking.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, well I used to like him. You used to like him, but I just can't get behind a man that is obsessed with recommending certain plastic surgery options to his girlfriends.
Speaker 1: This is bad news to Sophia.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes I do. Who's he with now?
Speaker 1: Is with her?
Speaker 2: I think looks like that's gonna stay that way. He went out with a girl called Holly scuff Phony okay, scaff Phony scarf, and she's got a podcast called Sweet and Salty, and she started to talk about an X of hers who would just like suggest in detail all of the physical procedures that he thought that she could have. Now people are saying that it's Scott Dissick, and I don't know why, because when she turns her phone around, the text messages come from somebody with the contact SD. She doesn't name him, and then later on in the podcast she refers to this mystery person as rot shisnick Wow. So I think it's really obvious Scott Diesny haven't listened to what he said to her.
Speaker 9: I remember sending him like a happy happy Easter and he goes, oh, can we get that boot job you were talking about? And like, why don't you just take some of that fat and throw it in the back and we can just do it in one sitting, because why would you want to do all that downtime? I can just recover from it. It was, by the way, a BBO is like statistically most dangerous procedures to have what's.
Speaker 1: A BBL A Brazilian butt lift?
Speaker 2: Okay, and they've all had that? Is that true?
Speaker 1: I mean they all still deny that they have. That's that's what everyone thinks Kim had many years ago, right, It's I mean, he's an efficient man. He's just trying to get to get it all done into one.
Speaker 2: He's learned from the best.
Speaker 1: Hasn't he. No, that's that's giving Kanye.
Speaker 2: There's so much I dislike about it, and the chief among them is the sentence. Can we get those implants? It's like, what are you talking about? That is gross. I would have zero tolerance of anyone even suggesting I get a haircut. Really, yeah, I do not want your feedback on how I look, Okay, any of it. Any of it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've got.
Speaker 2: If I've got a booger out my yes, you can tell me. But anything that requires a third party coming in and maintaining something. No, thank you?
Speaker 1: What about it? A friend, like my friends will often ask me like, Hey, do you think I need this? Or do you think I should?
Speaker 2: That's a question.
Speaker 1: That's a question. Honestly answer question. You're great, absolutely not unsolicited.
Speaker 2: How would you feel? How would you feel if I said to you, you and I have known each other for so long, we're so close. Imagine if I said to you, oh, you know, oh I met, I've got a friend who pins ears back.
Speaker 1: I would be like, please, can they give me a discount? No, Swani, I'm not just saying this to go against you. I would happily take on feedback if you were to give it to me, because I know it's coming from a place of love. Same with my best friends, because I feel like a.
Speaker 2: Place of love doesn't see that stuff.
Speaker 1: But mate, right now, she needs to be pinned back.
Speaker 2: No, a place of love means that you see the person inside.
Speaker 1: Only we can differentiate the two. No, No, okay, no we can't. Thirteen twenty four to ten? What did your ex suggest you have done?
Speaker 2: I can tell I'm going to really lose my cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna get angry about this.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: An ex of Scott Dissick has mentioned on a podcast an X you know an ex boyfriend, not naming any names. When she turned the phone around to show the text messages, the listing was under SD and she referred to him later as rot Shisnick. So you don't need you know, an IQ of seven thousand to work out that this is definitely Courtney cut Courtney cutter ex Scott Disick, who is talking about procedures.
Speaker 9: I remember sending him like a happy Easter, Happy Easter, and he goes, oh, look, can we get that boot job you were talking about? And like, why don't you just take some of that fat and throw it in the back and we can just do it in one sitting, because why would you want to do all that downtime? You can just recover from it all. It was, by the way, a BBO is like statistically most dangerous procedures to.
Speaker 2: Have about how he was like, can we get the boot jobs? Can we just do it all in one sitting?
Speaker 1: This is what makes it so gross to me. I know we were talking before the song Swanny about like if you were to say it to me like I suggest that I have my earpin back or something like that. I would honestly be okay with it because of our relationship and how much love we have for one another. The way he is talking to her, it's as if she's a toy that he's going to go and use. Like I think it's so degrading in that type of relationship.
Speaker 2: I agree. And also they barely know each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're dating.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so foul.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he's used to girls he's dating like tiktoker's saying yes to it because he's paying for it, do you know what I mean? And if that's why they think they can openly speak like that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that this happens. It's so sick to me.
Speaker 1: I believe it made it happens.
Speaker 2: I reckon so too. I honestly don't see it. I don't see the perceived flaws in people I love. I really don't see them.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten, we're asked in Swanee what your ex suggests? Did you do?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 2: Lice?
Speaker 10: Hey, Hey you going Hnny?
Speaker 2: It's so good? Ma? Mate? Tell me what did this person want you to change about your beautiful self.
Speaker 10: Oh well, a few years ago, we're traveling around Australia in our motor home and you know, you spend a lot of time not maintaining yourself, I suppose. And he told me that, or suggested that I should go and get my lips waxed and my hair done, and you know, we're out in the middle of nowhere, like so, you know, really, what did it matter? But no, that was sort of the start of things unraveling. And got home and yeah, I ditched him.
Speaker 2: Did you really? I mean, were you before you were out in the wilderness, were you a regular mustache waxer?
Speaker 10: Of course yes, And in all honesty, I still did get it a couple of times while we were traveling, but I suppose a couple of times over twelve months maintain.
Speaker 2: It looked like John Newcombe by the time the camper van rolled into home.
Speaker 1: Lisa, we're going to see I do products for sensitive skin from Tribe Skincare. Enjoy those, nic He'll love that.
Speaker 2: Hello Dallas, what a great name, by the way.
Speaker 5: Hi Chrissy, Hi Jack, thank you, Oh so cute.
Speaker 2: Who would ever say that you are anything less than perfect? I want to kill them. I know, what did they say to you? And who was it?
Speaker 5: It was my ex husband, and I'd already lost a lot of weight and I was pretty skinny, and he suggested it. He just said, imagine how much more skinny you get if you stop drinking coke? And coke was kind of like my favior. It made me not feel sick when I ate it because I was so sickly.
Speaker 2: And and what did what did he weigh? Like ninety ninety kilos or something.
Speaker 5: I'll probably care about nineties did you say?
Speaker 2: Did you say I've got a really, I've got a great I've got a great way to lose ninety kilos. I matintere how much skin here I will be when you're out of.
Speaker 1: Dallas. That's why we have tokes way.
Speaker 5: They even made it back then, but I made like die coke and I don't like that.
Speaker 2: But Dallas, don't you agree? Like we're being you know, funny and cute about it, But isn't it devastating to feel like you're Yeah, you're living with someone who is supposed to be the person that loves you the most and accepts you and you know better or worse and all that sort of guff and then he says that to you and you just feel like, oh, this whole thing's a lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He used to like tiny women. I'm tall, really tall, Like why did you choose me?
Speaker 2: So he would say, I really like tall women and you and you're assured.
Speaker 5: Have you got eyes in a mirror?
Speaker 1: No, I'm have you got eyes in a mirror, darlas. We're going to send your products for sensitive skin for from Tribe skin Care.
Speaker 5: You'll love them, beautiful, Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're in your car listening to this and it's happening to you, don't listen. Don't listen to those awful things that he or she's saying to you.
Speaker 1: In the words of Jojo, leave or just don't.
Speaker 2: Even listen, stay, but don't listen. Go yeah, whatever you can think that.
Speaker 1: Let's finish with a net On thirteen twenty four ten, Hello a Nette.
Speaker 11: Hello, beautiful people.
Speaker 10: How are you going well?
Speaker 2: Looks so good. You seem very calm and lovely.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, sometimes I've just come back from my girl a weekend at my girlfriend some people.
Speaker 2: Oh isn't that the best for the song?
Speaker 11: That's amazing?
Speaker 2: God? What did he say?
Speaker 11: I had an ex husband that we had four children together and I got extremely big up to one hundred and stirty heilos with the fourth one. So he said to me, yeah, you, Tommy's pretty gross. So anyway, he's dead now, so I'm having it done for myself.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show. It's a fair question.
Speaker 2: I guess we're laughing at that is Jack's favorite karaoke song? Is his go to. I don't know how many videos I've received of you laying all over your friends at various karaoke bars at four in the morning sing that song. And I just wanted to know. I said, Jack, do you do that? But where it goes?
Speaker 1: Ha?
Speaker 2: When you're doing ak no no?
Speaker 1: I learned that from sing Star like in the early two thousands. That's why I know it so well.
Speaker 2: Oh, you are really old. You're listening to the Christies Show on nov. Let's go clicking.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's click.
Speaker 2: Well, finally the bell is ringing on the on the shop door one last time. Lynn McGranger, the Great Irene from Home and Away is hanging up the apron.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I haven't watched it for twenty years, but still I loved it when I did it.
Speaker 2: I've actually never watched it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're a neighbor's gal.
Speaker 2: I've just never watched one episode. I don't know why, but you don't really need to for it to be part of your DNA.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like as an Aussie, you have to know irene An alf of.
Speaker 2: Course I know. Yeahbi Creek, I know, you know, I know it all. What I love about Lynn McGranger is just how matter of fact she is. She's like, I'm not going to live forever. Particularly if i keep doing fourteen hour days. You get a bit tired. You need to sleep. You've got a bad night sleep, you pay the price the next name. My body's not as resilient as it once was. Remember she had that great She wrote a book about her life. Yes, and our favorite quote from it this is a few years ago now, maybe four or five years ago.
Speaker 1: Like years ago. We enjoyed this so much at the time, and.
Speaker 2: She's such a good sport about it. Like we shall get her on the show and get her to talk about it some more, because it's like, you know, it's like your grandmother talking about weed. It's heaven, she goes, she goes, it's going to be totally scandalous, and it was not just a little bit of marijuana. I smoked a lot of dope. Here's our favorite line.
Speaker 3: I just loved it.
Speaker 1: I just loved it.
Speaker 2: I just loved it. Smoke joints. She said she stopped tobacco. She goes because that's like rolling up a dog turt.
Speaker 1: I hope h Lynn gets back on it once she puts the scripts away.
Speaker 2: I just hope she doesn't disappear, because she's heaven.
Speaker 1: She is heaven. Maybe she'll rock up on the jungle or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, absolutely she will.
Speaker 1: She says she's going to go to Japan for a little holiday. No, lean have a big holiday. After thirty three years, you've earned a luxurious long holiday.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety three, she started, ah.
Speaker 1: Out, I mean ray Mar's been there since nineteen eighty eight, eighty eight, and he is eighty. What a man.
Speaker 2: That is extraordinary old eight in Nikademu, she takes over the mantle.
Speaker 1: Now she's still with James Stewart.
Speaker 2: I think so cut so and I haven't heard anything. Tom's working, so he doesn't know what we're talking about. Now, Rihanna, let's talk about her. She's teased her album again. Now I'm getting sick of this. I'm getting sick of these promises. Eight years she's been working on this album. Just how long does it take? Come on?
Speaker 1: I mean Billie Eilish and the likes of can pump one out in two years?
Speaker 2: I mean, look fair is fair. She's had a lot of other stuff on, She's had all that fenty business. She's also had two babies fairly close because she's succession.
Speaker 1: It's actually been nine years Jan twenty eight, twenty sixteen, and he was released, and.
Speaker 2: That's her favorite album. She says she doesn't want to listen to any of her other She doesn't want to listen to any of the album She hates them all apart from Anti.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, Well, my favorite one of my favorite songs of her is actually I think he's my favorite, needed Me, which she sung at karaoke terribly. He's on Anti enjoys it never do You go Ahead? You Me?
Speaker 2: It's so good? But you know, if Rihanna can't sing it at a karaoke joint, it shouldn't be on the books anywhere.
Speaker 1: What about this is on Auntie Yes.
Speaker 2: Featuring Drake.
Speaker 1: Kiss It Better? Do you know this?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 2: What's consideration? Am I throwing you in the deep end?
Speaker 1: Now you are there? Ask me what love on the brain is?
Speaker 8: What's on the brain? And Keith person monda it is a great album.
Speaker 2: I've forgotten and I'm going to get back onto that.
Speaker 1: I hope she sticks with that vibe. Me too, black, a bit darken.
Speaker 2: Well, this one's a bit motown, ye, a bit solely, I reckon. Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking at a gorgeous photograph of her juicy bobbin there.
Speaker 1: That is a good butt.
Speaker 2: Magic anyway, Look, good luck at the album out please, we're waiting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, rolling.
Speaker 2: Into your three o'clock. How's your energy level? Jack?
Speaker 1: Good Swanye. I had a really fun weekend with a lot of my close mates, so I'm feeling energized.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. You did. You caught up with a friend, You went to a wedding, and let's not forget you also saw Kylie. Please give me a full report by the end of this show.
Speaker 1: By Shall Swaneye.
Speaker 2: The SAG Awards are on at the moment, and Ariana Grande has been pictured on the red carpet. Beautiful gown looks amazing, two hundred thousand dollars worth of diamonds.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's lose change for her. I couldn't do that really, Like obviously, I would imagine here a brand has loaned her those diamonds to wear. If a brand were to loan you those to wear to say the Logis or the radio awards, well would you do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not invited to the Logis, so sorry, No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't. It would impact my night very very badly, very badly. And also, I mean, look, I wear lo visa to the Logis and everywhere. I never pay more than eight dollars ninety five. Nobody knows the difference. And if it falls off, it falls off. I'm not going to go to jail. And you know what I'm like, I mean, we were just talking about the guardianship for this fancy car that I've got of my dad's, and I lost the key. I've got to give you an update on the key, by the way. Oh great, But I would lose those I lose everything. I would lose those two hundred thousand dollars things, and then I have to disappear and my identity to get.
Speaker 1: You manage to tell them like that would be heart wrench exactly.
Speaker 2: So when I say no, thank you, all of that is implied. All right, I'm saving you two hundred grand and an insurance claim.
Speaker 1: Hurteen twenty four to ten. Next, we are playing around of Chrissy's Quizzy. If you'd like to kick start your week with a bum bag, jump on the line.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's give away a bum bag.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 2: Yo, TG. Hello, that's a cool name, TJ. What does it stand for?
Speaker 7: It's actually just my initial.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got that. That's why I said, what does a stand for? Does it like get Terresa, Jane or no?
Speaker 4: It's my first name is Tao.
Speaker 3: Tao, Yeah, it is bitnam me.
Speaker 1: That's a sick name. Is if you're not rolling with Tao?
Speaker 2: That is so cool.
Speaker 11: It's hard on the radio, so I kind of make it easier, you.
Speaker 2: Know, nah, hiding your light under a bushel for idiots, I do it, TJ.
Speaker 8: Al right, hello and cool?
Speaker 6: Hello guys? How are you that is?
Speaker 2: That is a lovely name, but it's not as cool as TJ or tower. All right, your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five beaning. The first person to get three answers correct wins. The game walks away with the bum bag question number one. The SAG Awards are taking place in LA today. What does the acronym SAG stand for jes TJ.
Speaker 11: Screen Actors Award, Screen Active Children?
Speaker 2: It is? It is Screen Actors Guild. I always see whenever I whenever this time of year was around, and I see SAG, this SAG that I just see a little thought bubble with my own boothinner you were going to go there, my own naked booth, the.
Speaker 1: Scotch eggs saggin Hey tow. That's one point to you, Tao, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: A pool ball set includes how many balls?
Speaker 1: Nicole?
Speaker 3: Yes, Nicole, I'm just guessing twelve.
Speaker 2: No, sixteen. Have I told the story of my Christmas miracle.
Speaker 1: The pool table? Yeah? I believe so? Or have you told me off air?
Speaker 2: He only told you off air?
Speaker 1: And your kid's good at pool because I suck at it and I'm trying to get better.
Speaker 2: They are getting so good.
Speaker 1: I need to come over and learn.
Speaker 2: I've got to share this amazing story about the pool table on air this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, alrighty. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Twenty one years ago today, this song was released. Can you give me kill please?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 8: Is here?
Speaker 1: You me? Wait?
Speaker 2: It's tu and I can't wait for you to begger? What a song? Can you give me the title of artist?
Speaker 1: How got in first? Go tell?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I feel like there was a scandal about her or she's like disappeared on purpose? She was mistreated?
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Question number four This is for the wind out.
Speaker 2: I was the actor Lynn McGranger has announced your leaving Home and Away. Can you name her character? Nicole? Yes, Nicole Irene. It is Irene.
Speaker 1: She's on the scoreboard. Question number five, finish.
Speaker 2: This famous queen line?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Is this the life?
Speaker 4: Nicole?
Speaker 2: You got to sing it? Nicole?
Speaker 4: Is this just fantasy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, escape reality?
Speaker 1: It's enough, guys, I'm not a karaoke Question number six. This is for the win for either of you, ladies, which.
Speaker 2: Is Stralian comedian is set to host his own Tonight show next month on Channel ten.
Speaker 6: Nicole, yes again, Oh my gosh, his face is in front of me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, describe it.
Speaker 2: Describe the face.
Speaker 10: He swears a lot.
Speaker 4: He's really funny.
Speaker 6: He swears a lot. He has a nuther he used to have Jeffreys.
Speaker 2: Nope, tew Fair, it is Sam Sam because he's our friend, but other people refer to him a sampang.
Speaker 1: I love this, TJ. You have won the bum bag. Thanks for a great game, ladies, and have a beautiful Monday night.
Speaker 4: Thank you to.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Got an update for you on what the car can Oh, yes, we spoke about this Friday.
Speaker 2: We sure did so. On Friday I told you that I am the allocated guardian of my dad's old sports car. That he's an older gent now and sports cars are low. I didn't realize until I became the guardian of this car.
Speaker 1: Have you struggled to get in and out of it? Or is it? Okay?
Speaker 2: I haven't struggled to get in and out of it. But do you know where it's weird is when you're swiping your security pass or from the car at.
Speaker 1: The drive through, where you're like, hi, I'm down here.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: And the rab's pretty high. You're stid of height exactly.
Speaker 2: My Toyota Hybrid is you know it's right there. You just scan and talk and everything and then you're like, excuse me hello, anyway, that's the weird part. The other weird part is that even though I've only driven it three times in the last year, I have lost the spare key. And you know what, I'm like, it's only a matter of time until this one that I'm holding that I have not let go of since Friday. It's only a matter of time before this goes to God as well.
Speaker 1: We can't let that happen. We need to come up with something. But yes, okay.
Speaker 2: I called the dealership an a dealership, local one, and said how much? How much do you want for this replacement key? And he said how does one thy and twenty four dollars sound? And I said that sounds terrible. I said I can't afford that, and he said.
Speaker 1: Well, look after the key that you got.
Speaker 2: Smug smug, that true, but I know that I can't. So somebody heard a dear listener of this very show. Her name's Jen. She slid into my dam because I'm just hearing about your your key. I'm all over it. This is the locksmith You've got to get onto. Wow, I know, so I did.
Speaker 1: And was it oney twenty four dollars as well?
Speaker 2: He is coming because you know that it's electric, like it's got to be. It's not just a key, No, it's got it. You need some a third party to make a blank one talk to the actual vehicle that it's going to use.
Speaker 1: Very hick.
Speaker 2: It's so high tech for an old car. It's a two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Six, I know, but it's Swanny. It's still it's beautiful and it doesn't I'm so surprised at two thousand and six, it looks twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: No, immaculate, it's two thousand and six. It's nearly twenty years old, and this key is still being a bitch. Anyway, he is meeting me at my house with a blank key, where he will be introduced to the car I am the guardian of. And then he is going to give me a key and guess how much it's going to cost?
Speaker 1: Okay, three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: About four hundred and ten. That is a third of the price.
Speaker 1: We love this dude. I mean, offer him an Instagram story and get it for free. Swanye, I'm Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 2: I've really got some things to learn from you.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to me now, but if you're in Sydney you're hearing me in the mornings as well with those lads, those layabouts fitsy and I'll be on there for a little while, so apologies if it's too much. This morning I sort of debuted a new segment. It's called Texts from My Children and the Heart. The star of this episode is my darling, eleven year old Peg. She's out of mobile phone since forever. We are like housemates slash friends. This one came through Friday seven o eight. FYI, Leo, is not that sick. I was much worse on the weekend and you made me clean the bunny huts, just saying.
Speaker 1: Straight.
Speaker 2: Wednesday five oh seven, could you get me some mini Cadbury cream eggs if you can, fine? If not.
Speaker 1: Did she get a response to that? Did she get the cream egs?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I said they're not here, but I got them for her the next time I was at the Sipher Market. You're a I'm such a good personal assistant. Tuesday six oh five. I'm going to get in trouble because you didn't sign my camp form. I didn't get this. I was asleep. Can I just forge your signature? I didn't get that either. Never mind, I just did it. Visit me in jail, and.
Speaker 3: She did a great job.
Speaker 1: Let me see. Oh wow, she did too. She studied that identical. I remember doing that as a kid. It was so fun to try and get it right.
Speaker 2: Can you still do your mum? I still do my mom's Let me try. That's Patty's Swan's. Absolutely, that is so good. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That looks like like a Kylie Minogue like autographs.
Speaker 2: That's that's hers Patty's fans.
Speaker 1: Of course, Patty Swan has an iconic signature.
Speaker 2: This is from me to her. Now, if you had to eat veggies in a curry along with chicken, don't worry. Could you handle egg plant? She says, I would rather die.
Speaker 1: No peg egg plants.
Speaker 2: No, I would rather die. I would rather die, is the answer to that. I'm actually very excited to keep this going because Leo's our next level.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Crissy Swan Show, Chrissy's clicks.
Speaker 2: I'm worried, Jack worried about Justin Bieber, really really worried. Did you see that footage? I mean we've already talked about it, so I know that you have of him like.
Speaker 1: Clenching.
Speaker 2: What do they call it? No, they're gurning. He's almost going. He's got this weird smile on his face and he's.
Speaker 1: He's girning at some fans. I think it was an event for Haley Baber's brand last week and it went viral on TikTok because it was quite concerning.
Speaker 2: It felt like he didn't know, he'd forgotten how to act, and he was like, this is what you do when you see a person, You smile. Yes, it was really odd. And there's been a few other bits and bobs. Most recently he's had a crack at the paparazzi, which is sort of his thing.
Speaker 9: Thank you, bi, Why do you thank me because you're the best room?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: No, thank you, it's respectful thank you because I'm not asking to be here.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Okay, brother, I'm just saying. I'm just saying thank you for everything for us.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying, I don't want you to be here, so when you thank me, it's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Just take your pictures and let me do my thing. Yeah, I agree to you, I do, But at this point I just I feel for him because it's like, bro, they're never going to leave you alone. Now. It's it's so it's such a tricky scenario for him.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at this photograph. He looks like he died four weeks ago and someone's wrapped him up in a doner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 2: It's like weekended Bernie and I love.
Speaker 1: A baggy like low crotch pant, but that is next level.
Speaker 2: No, they're falling down. I can see underpants anyway. Rep say, come on, he's fine, of course, they say, they say, listen, he's just going through a bit. The last year has been very transformative for him. He ended some close relationships and business relationships, and now he's moving on with his life.
Speaker 1: There's another relationship he needs to end with a certain someone, but that someone that wears a bum bag. Me, No, what have I done things legally?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something going on there, and okay call it. Do you think he and Haley are gonna make it?
Speaker 1: I get really nice, beautiful, warm vibes from her, and I think she'll want to stand by him, especially now that they've got a son together.
Speaker 8: Jack.
Speaker 2: It'd be like, you know, if she goes, what's the point. Yeah, all right, Kylie, Minoga girl, has received a commemorative star at Melbourne Park. After thirty five years of.
Speaker 1: Concerts, she has earned that star.
Speaker 2: Tell me about the show that you went to on Friday, Swanny.
Speaker 1: It was as you would say, it was life affirming.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I knew it would be.
Speaker 1: But Rod Labor Arena here in Melbourne, she absolutely nailed it better than I thought she was going to be. It was so incredible to see everyone standing yeah the whole time. Yeah, like everyone just really feeling the in the room. I've got a few highlights, three highlights in my top three songs she performed was this Unforgotten It's such a bop. And then also remember I said to her when we interviewed her last year that she needs to release hold Onto Now as a single. She sung that live.
Speaker 2: God, I wish there was a disco ball here. I was wearing red. Of course she did.
Speaker 1: And then she did a little a cappella number and she asked the crowd what they would like her to sing. I'm sure some of it's pre planned, but she sung your disco needs you and She's.
Speaker 2: Your favorite that song.
Speaker 8: Wow, shout out to everyone in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: I believe that is where she's performing next on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's utterly magical. The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you