Speaker 1: Get every day, Adelaides, I'm Joe.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not upset down, put it down. I just feel a little bit defensive of our little show here, our little FM show here on Nova. Okay, So this is what happened. The Prime Minister was in town last week. The Prime Minister's office contacted us and said, we would like to come in. We would like to bring Anthony Albanese into the studio, ostensibly to meet producer Molly, who accidentally hung up on the Prime Minister because she thought he was a fringe performer impersonating.
Speaker 3: The pair most Beautiful, Beautiful, Little paid Off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, check that out in the MU.
Speaker 2: So the upshot of all of this is the Prime Minister was coming into us and at this point he wasn't going into five double A. And as you well pointed out, the election, the federal election is five double as Grand Final.
Speaker 4: It's the AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 3: It's the wheelhouse, it's there, gather around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be like kidler 'roily coming to town and going we're going to bypass over and go into five double A.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, what are you doing? Kid No, no, you belong and over. That's how they feel about the.
Speaker 2: PM, and so Will and Pembow, our friends and our sister station here at over five Double A.
Speaker 4: I don't even I don't know how to say it. They cut up rough like a couple of little old babies.
Speaker 2: And they spent the majority of their show just having a good old fashioned winge about the fact that the PM was coming into nova, and I felt like Mum and Dad were angry or in this case dad and Dad worrying.
Speaker 4: And please take notes and have a listen for this.
Speaker 2: Please haven't have a listen to our little song tribute to Willem Pembow, and just listen to the names.
Speaker 4: That they call us on this show.
Speaker 2: I will point out Jodi and Hazy that's my actual name, and Hazy is just your last name. Is a nickname pretty similar to Will and Pembo. It has to be said.
Speaker 4: So are you ready to smash play on this?
Speaker 1: I am ready to smash on planets in what will be a one and only world first is bits of Double A mixed with the Weekend.
Speaker 5: The promise was going to come on and we could ask me about it, but I think he's on no.
Speaker 6: But this.
Speaker 7: Albo's clearly decided the path to the lodge has not run through the five double A studios. But it's a whack of bingo and sci fi downstairs at Nod and Joy. It's not it's not man. Yeah, he's given us the skip this time round. They all think we're boring in ahm, what they get.
Speaker 3: That idea from?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jody is now private instrand in the alban there was an ast FM injection there from Pembo.
Speaker 2: As well a couple of things here. We didn't play the secret sound. We played songs of song, song songs. And secondly I did say dad and dad. It's more like grandpa and grandpa.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's fair, that's fair. Yeah, let's just be realistic for a second.
Speaker 4: And also our names are not whacka bingo and sci fi.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it though it's a bit of a ring to it, doesn't it. Don't mind it. Oh my gosh. We are approaching a very dangerous area right now.
Speaker 4: Just get okay, calm down, sweetye.
Speaker 3: It's all right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every time you and my wife team up or something, yeah, it's very dangerous.
Speaker 4: It was fun, that's what it is. It's fun.
Speaker 3: And it was back sweetie, learn from me.
Speaker 4: Find that it's entertaining for everyone concerned.
Speaker 2: So we were talking about X because Jimmy from The Bachelor circa twenty twenty one, his wife wholly jumped on Instagram and said, oh my god, I've got the I My husband just called Woolies and asked for a refund on his packet of taco And then I elaborated with the fact that my husband so proudly burst into the house the other day and said, oh, I hope guess what. I've just been to the podiatress and I have had that corn removed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I only imagine that you just, in swift action, got rid of all your clothes and said, Greg, it's time you've taken me there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I thought, you know what, let's just have a conversation with Kara via text and she can tell me everything about her beautiful husband Andrew that gives her the ick, I said, not just one or two things, and she's come back with an extensive list.
Speaker 3: All right, your phone was smoking before.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 4: Is okay?
Speaker 3: The first one, the nervous pile one.
Speaker 2: The first ick is you constantly urinating in the shower.
Speaker 4: You've filled there.
Speaker 1: I don't even know I'm doing it sometimes sometimes with mid conversation and I'll be midtraining.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I didn't even know I was doing it.
Speaker 4: But also, is your toilet right next to your shower?
Speaker 3: What are we gonna do? So once you hit the water and shower, it makes you want to go to the tour.
Speaker 1: What are we gonna do? Dry off, and then go to talk and get back in come. Yes, some one who's got the time the patience for that.
Speaker 4: That's what normal people do.
Speaker 2: Her second one is aggressively plucking nose hairs with a sneezing fit that wait, hang on, what are you plucking those hairs with your fingers or tweets?
Speaker 5: That's nice?
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry for thinking you're an animal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not very very sophisticated. No I yeah, that's that has to happen. I'm scared of people seeing protruding noose hairs. The consequences are sometimes two to three minutes. Just bang, bang, sneeze, snake, snae sneeze.
Speaker 3: Worth it.
Speaker 4: The next one is trimming of genital and underarm hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thanks car appreciate, Okay, that's too far.
Speaker 2: All right again, what are you using to trim set areas.
Speaker 3: What am I using my clip is my own personal clippers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to enhance the look like a free neck lizard, trying to make it bigger.
Speaker 4: Is the over the top brushing of the tongue. I know you do that. That's so weird? Why yeah, breath.
Speaker 2: The other one is bringing home random towels from the gym that end up in our linen cupboard.
Speaker 4: That is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got quite the collection, actually, the white and blue ones. And you know they're so random and sometimes they've got like rips and tears and stuff in them.
Speaker 3: That is, they're very unique.
Speaker 2: How many people do hundreds of hundreds of gym goers have used those towels.
Speaker 1: I use that blood, sweat and tears and everything else absorbed in their tower from my own motivation.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: And the final one, and I think this sums up.
Speaker 2: The way your wife and I both feel about you, and it is a general inability to absorb basic information.
Speaker 1: See, this is where I feel her frustration. Even I can notice her frustration because I get frustrated with myself and then she's like we be conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm like, shit, what were we talking about man late? That's fine? Did you have some fun there?
Speaker 4: I had so much. Honestly, it was a good our hour and a half of entertainment.
Speaker 3: That would you like some anxiety?
Speaker 1: Because guess what, I've been in contact with your husband and he's got quite the list himself.
Speaker 3: In fact, he really put a lot of work into this.
Speaker 1: I expected him to write back and say, look, there's not much I can tell you apart from the fact that maybe she cares or listens too much.
Speaker 3: Not quite the opposite.
Speaker 1: My phone has been smoking, going off its face as well. Really, so can we go through Gregg's ick list on you next?
Speaker 4: You certainly can. Once you show me first.
Speaker 1: Broadcast straight trade where with it, I will give you the heads up though it doesn't involve pubic care, So you're fine.
Speaker 3: We're playing a little game.
Speaker 1: It's a dangerous game where we consult the X from each other's partners and yeah, it's a fun before and you've got in contact with my beautiful wife, car and she really really fired back some aggressive, long, long, long, long, long long texts with some of my X, and there I was a little bit surprising.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite thing to do is talk to your wife about the things that turn her off of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're quite smug until I said, well, guess what I've actually made in contact with your husband? And I've got quite the list myself, and the headline is you are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna have to power through these too, by the way, because there's a few to get through.
Speaker 4: How long is it?
Speaker 3: Quite long?
Speaker 6: When I printed it it was two pages and I had to make the phone smaller.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. I just said, come up with a couple of I don't know. I just thought he'd come up with a couple of dot points.
Speaker 1: Are dot points? But still it had to be reduced. All right, ready, First of all, every night, now she's having an early night. I was very noble of you. Isn't it well done? And I'm guessing, raally do you have an early night? Next one leaves the toilet set up, no remorse?
Speaker 5: Why do you?
Speaker 3: Why are you leaving the toilet set up? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I don't think I put it down ever?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what dear, were standing up? What's going on here?
Speaker 4: We didn't know what he's doing?
Speaker 1: Her phone rings, turns TV off completely. It's like, nobody can watch TV if she's.
Speaker 3: On the phone. My dad does that as well. That is so irritating.
Speaker 1: I like this one says morning to every stranger we walk past, like she's running for local council.
Speaker 3: That is excellent.
Speaker 1: Next point gets in a lift with another family, instantly hits child with what's your name?
Speaker 3: It's perfect, It's quite the ick list.
Speaker 1: She's never paid a bill in her life, genuinely doesn't know how to Next one, we have a chocolate lock box. She leaves a code set, doesn't locker, kids rate it, yells at me, sets a new code forgets it, blames me. It happens daily. What an aggressive cycle. Next one puts empty ice trays back in the freezer.
Speaker 3: Year That sounds like something you do.
Speaker 1: Next one, she catches me using dishcloth on the floor and reacts like I've used one of the details to clean my bike in fanness.
Speaker 3: I did both of that today.
Speaker 2: Don't use the details on the floor and or to clean your dusty bike.
Speaker 3: That's fair, that's fair. Two more.
Speaker 1: I like this one. I can't even glance. This is Gregg's icklist, by the way, so he's written this to me.
Speaker 3: I can't even glance in the general direction of another female without her saying are you right? Do you know her? This is my favorite every night? Size.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's been such a long day, even though I know she works three hours a day minus two hours forty five of ad break songs and news, et cetera.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know. I need to know. What in the news today is what you need to know?
Speaker 3: You know what you need to know?
Speaker 1: With Jodi and Ady all right, thirteen twenty four ten, we want you to nominate your favorite parking inspector.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's Who's the local neighborhood parking inspector? Hero? You know, we shouldn't rag on them because I actually I feel sorry for them, like I would hate to every day just spence misery.
Speaker 1: No, I've done the same thing I've always done the whole n They're doing a job, just go by the laws and you won't. But then eventually they win you over in a bad way. Just like athe. I would always sit there and say, look, it's a tough job. They're doing their best, and all of a sudden, for the fourth time in about five games, the Crows get robbed and you go that's enough's.
Speaker 4: Enough, gls okay, all right, that's enough this week.
Speaker 2: You can't keep bringing everything back to the crows being robbed on the weekend.
Speaker 4: This is a really horrible story.
Speaker 2: So father has been fine for using an accessible parking spaceport too long while his son was having a seizure.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, that's a good enough excuse, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So Sam Solomon was he was visiting Henley Beach with his son Ramsey, who's eighteen. He's got cerebral palsy, scoliosis and severe epilepsy.
Speaker 4: So he left his car.
Speaker 2: There for twenty minutes too long because Ramsey was having a seizure down by the beach, so he couldn't get back.
Speaker 4: To the car to move it.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that fine later escalated to five hundred and forty nine dollars because it obviously slips through the cracks in the household, as they do sometimes when you expect your part like your husband to take care of everything like I do. And the original five was sixty one bucks and then escalator to five forty nine. So I think it's since been white.
Speaker 3: Yes, the extra phase has been white.
Speaker 1: I think the original fine still stands, and that's controversial.
Speaker 3: Itself, isn't that's a good enough excuse for goodness?
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, when we were younger, I shouldn't say this.
Speaker 2: When we were younger and stupid, like eighteen, I'm talking when you first get your license. We used to use the whole excuse to and it would get you out of it every single time. If you've got a parking fine, you would say that it was that time of the month, and.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, see people like you abusing the system.
Speaker 3: It's probably right now they question everything.
Speaker 9: So true.
Speaker 4: I'm really sorry I was.
Speaker 3: Trust doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen and young and stupid and couldn't to be fair, a UNI student who couldn't afford.
Speaker 3: A parking pot. Yeah, I remember I told you my parking fine story about Ryan Burton.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, you spend so much time at Calvary Hospital waiting for Ryan Burton, who went through this series of soft tissue injuries, who had to try and hit him up to get a comment for the news. This particular day, I parked on the other side of Calvary and I didn't realize that it turned into a clearway three, So I left at three twenty and on my car I discovered on the way back to Channel seven or something flickering in the corner, and I was like, and I was so angry.
Speaker 3: I was like, rah, seventy dollars, that's so frustrating. Oh my god. I think I called my wife and said, I just got a parking thing. Just put you in a bad mood. Anyway, pulled up the Channel seven. Didn't get Ryan Burton, by the way.
Speaker 1: And we read the ticket and it was a ticket for parking in a bus cleeway and it was worth three hundred.
Speaker 4: And fifty bucks man.
Speaker 1: And I remember it so clearly because I genuinely fell to my knees.
Speaker 3: I fell to my knees and I looked up. I genuinely did this. Why why? And we didn't even get burned.
Speaker 4: That's a sad story I've ever heard over here again and good car.
Speaker 1: And car had to be like, mate, it's okay, we'll get through this, sir, right, why.
Speaker 2: Please welcome my crs vis Captain Alex Yes.
Speaker 3: Crow is absolutely flying jokes.
Speaker 1: The three and one Crows to kick off, gather around against the cats, and the vice captain, a man who we're very good friends with, that.
Speaker 3: Must be said. Yes, Alex Neilbourne is here.
Speaker 8: Good morning to you, Alex, Good morning guys. It's good to be here midwek. This is the earliest I've been.
Speaker 5: I was good here on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: It's good be pushing it earlier in the week and eventually it'll be two times a week.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 5: Sohold me up.
Speaker 4: Is it too early to call a spare fefs or not? No?
Speaker 5: I think you dropped that at once.
Speaker 3: Nice earlier.
Speaker 8: And then I shared my gardening hobby within I thought we weren't for a bit there, Yeah, a bit of harsh feed were gardening.
Speaker 2: There was the gardening. There's been a couple of things. And then also he dropped the fact that you were a state speed walk.
Speaker 8: I saw two speed walkers yesterday and thought, of the two of you, did you?
Speaker 5: I thought, where's the training regime?
Speaker 2: Gun?
Speaker 4: Also, and where was the video of the speed walkers?
Speaker 8: I was driving, yeah, but they were almost going past me because I'm flying, So I want to ask them for their program.
Speaker 2: We've done a video with you speed walking in the corridors here at nover so if you want to check it out.
Speaker 4: And Jody in Hazy Instagram's.
Speaker 1: Quick he's very very sharp. I think you walk quick. You can't compare to this math.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely not. Should see him down.
Speaker 3: Run them more, just ridiculous, it's so very quick.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's get it out of the way and talk quickly about last week, please.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the.
Speaker 2: Ranking Mark has been much spoken about the AFL come out and said, yet we actually that was an error. So where were you on the ground and what were your first thoughts?
Speaker 4: Initially?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw the ball going in, and I got the drop a ball position and saw Ranks put in a great effort and then actually the ball spilled it near the boundary line. I gave away a free kick, so I had a bit of a mayor ten seconds and the ability for us to as a group to recognize ranks effort, but then to move on. I'm really proud of how we handled that, and you know that's footy. We gave them an opportunity to control the game, and we missed a couple of opportunities ourself.
Speaker 1: Alex, I's see if you can talk you out at this moment, how shitt the umpires?
Speaker 2: You couldn't. You can't help but feel a bit just scrunched. I know you haven't been there for some of the history, but jes you.
Speaker 4: Know the ben Keys one and there's just been a long history of us getting screwed over by the umpires. How did the club deal with that?
Speaker 8: Well, Tim, Tim Silver was our CEO, came out, made a statement and we did that for us is great leadership because then it saves us having to just say what we're thinking. Yeah, as we do. Joke's in this industry. We move on, we move on, move on.
Speaker 5: For twenty four hours, we'll be ready to go.
Speaker 3: We go the game just around the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder, I want to And this is not a question fore you, So I just sort of wonder what's happening behind the scenes, because if I'm the cryers, I go, come on, Yeah, AFL, I do something. Let's work something out. I don't know, let's talk fixturing in the future or something, but who knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's to say. Speaking of Isaac Rankin, did you catch some of his work last night?
Speaker 3: Incredible? Incredible? God, if you don't mind.
Speaker 9: I don't must spending every day, Oh my soul, how do your corner, the the girl, the brodcust, this bloke seal, ask you.
Speaker 3: Seriously. So tell us about Isaac ranking and what's he like as a human.
Speaker 5: Well, I actually get the luxury.
Speaker 8: Sometimes we're in gym together and there's a three second crossover from my song and he just belts out a chorus and I am genuinely shocked at how talented he is. I guess that speaks highly one of himself as a person bringing out his strengths other than what he does on the footy field, but also Isaac as a human. How warm and company is coming over from another club straight away? Isaac made me feel so welcome, and then also to see what he does on the footy field, wore are we?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Is it a different kind of nervous energy from playing in front of ninety thousand people at the g compared to getting on stage I guess and belting out a song on TV like it would It would definitely be a different kind of you.
Speaker 1: Alex, because your your only sort of spots in this department is you know, professional football and powerwalking.
Speaker 5: That's it. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I could maybe occum later to a stadium full at the Olympics and I take me first step on.
Speaker 5: The APPS track.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, the nerves it'd be like it'd be like kicking a goal after the siren, but you have to do it four times in a row to win the game.
Speaker 5: That's how I would compare it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, because last year we were saying he's so nervous that he nearly pulled out and he called his mum.
Speaker 4: He's like, I can't do it?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well he hides it well because what he put out there last night, Wow.
Speaker 1: It was still gosh. That's nice Darcy fogging his new tattoo. How's that going?
Speaker 3: Do you have any tattoos?
Speaker 5: I've got a little tattoo on my ankle.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, just a reminder of what we achieved in twenty one at my old club.
Speaker 2: No one wants to see that here, mate, Hey did everyone get that done?
Speaker 5: By the way, it's funny.
Speaker 8: So maybe a group of sixteen of us on the Wednesday midweek rolled in on the morning and there's three guys that didn't get up. Two of them never wanted tattoos. But one of my teammates is head to toe on tattoos and has never got it. So I'm going to call them out. James Harms, if you're listening, we're still waiting for you to get the tato any air. He now plays at the Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 4: So did he Maybe he knew something was coming.
Speaker 8: Not at that stage. I think he was just still having a little little fun on the town. I just want to miss the boat and promise when he got back to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: And to get it.
Speaker 8: But yeah, still waiting. Ah yeah I do. I do wear longer socks. Yeah right, yeah, I've got room on my left ankle. If the opportunity ever comes could be there. There you go, Alex.
Speaker 1: We were talking this morning about X has Camp part It was a nice little funny video on social media and all of a sudden where speaking to each other's partners to get each other's ix and it was quite an extensive list.
Speaker 2: Got an example here of a couple of Hazes's wife Kara her X him constantly urinating in the shower.
Speaker 4: That'll do it.
Speaker 3: We've all been there. Yeah, Well, Alex doesn't disagree.
Speaker 4: Trimming of genital and underround.
Speaker 3: Hair again, doesn't disagree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, aggressively plucking noise. Heirs with a sneezing fifth. I didn't know if that was a thing that once you plucked it out, it was like, yeah, yeah, okay, And finally, just a general inability to absorb basic information. Yeah, so we had your lovely wife in here. What would she say about you?
Speaker 8: That's polite from Cara. She's been very polite on you.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Do you know something I don't? Maybe?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 8: I think if you ask Georgie, my wife, she would definitely off the bat say, when I eat a chiwi, it's like listening to a horse.
Speaker 5: I hate it, but that's me getting every bit of flavor out.
Speaker 4: I hate it, So it's an ultimate experience.
Speaker 2: Someone you know, I've got a bit of mistophonia, right, so small sounds just drive me and say I would I wouldn't whack him so hard.
Speaker 8: Oh I don't lucky learning not eating a chiwi right now, there's another one. None of it just come to me. I have this inateability to look at a job or a hobby and think I can do that in twenty minutes and two hours later, I'm still out there. But I run out of time. So if I need to go somewhere, Georgie, can you quickly finish this job?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And there's a half finisher.
Speaker 8: There's there's a story in Melbourne if we got time quickly pumped this out. Sunday morning, rolled in and had a footy training. Forgot that there was no traffic. So I'm driving down in Melbourne. I'm like, I can quickly wash my car here. I'm going to quickly go through. So I went through the ones with the big the big bushes. Yeah, and I didn't realize you're not allowed roof racks while you're in there. So I'm sitting there first time and this big roller comes down on the dashboard and then it latches onto my roof racks and my car is getting thrown around in this in this car wash. At the point where I've had to exit, the exit the door, so I'm out in the middle of there's a little camera on the side. You would have seen me get thrown around by this thing with the roof racks like a helicopter blade. I get out of the car, press the emergency stop button, drive my car down out the main road and here I am trying to get my roof racks out of this this whatever they're called, the big roller roller.
Speaker 5: The point where I get it out because I love my roof racks. Take my surfboarding that on them.
Speaker 8: I hit him behind him in and asked Georgie if she could go clean up my mess because I had to get the training on top. Just said to go down to pick up the roof. Action's got him now, Okay, is that the most controversial thing you've done, Alex Yeah, I didn't say that the BP that was in Melbourne because I never went back there.
Speaker 4: I just mentioned the name of it's so well done.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. I pay for that vision too, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, exactly alex nelwillan all the best tomorrow night. First game of gather Around You'll be great, would be great.
Speaker 8: We have full confidence in you, and thanks for stop by my cheers guys, see you later morning.
Speaker 1: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it. If easily offended, well you're about to find out just how it easily.
Speaker 3: Your father.
Speaker 2: He's on the money, Jody and hazes six.
Speaker 1: So I walked in this morning and I was like, hey, guys, I've got something for nought at six forty. You go Shitia, shut up, shut up, I'm doing naught at six forty. This morning and I won't have it, and I said, right, Jo, let's go for it. What's happening.
Speaker 2: It's not exactly how it panned out, but I will say this. I have a saw vagina, and not in a good one.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, guys, I don't know where to look. I don't know what to say. I don't know where to put my hands.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me explain it, because you might be able to help me in this space, and severely my lords be turning to you for help in this space.
Speaker 3: My area of expertise does give me.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've spoken to car.
Speaker 2: I know anyway, last night we are running on one car at the moment. So I've got no other method of transport other than Uber and you can't get one in Adelaide at the moment because I've gathered around or to walk, and on this occasion it was too far.
Speaker 4: So the third option is a bike.
Speaker 2: Now my bike is inoperable, so I had to use my husband's bike.
Speaker 4: And what comes with that.
Speaker 2: Is, oh my god, can you explain to me men's bike seats? Because this bike seat sat at an angle like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the what's interesting? Bike is Greg sitting.
Speaker 2: On No, it's not a boys bike seats angle upwards.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to be a seat there, not a pole. You guys are a bra So the is.
Speaker 2: I had to ride to the gym, which is about five k's each way on a bike seat that was threatening to do awful awful things to my most prized part of my body.
Speaker 4: And so I'm sat back.
Speaker 2: It's hurting my lower back obviously sitting on one of those roasters getting severely assaulted for a.
Speaker 1: Good Yeah, my god, how do you think Greg's vagina feels he goes through that every day?
Speaker 8: Is it not her?
Speaker 4: Does it not hurt your bits when you sit on a boy's bike?
Speaker 3: Sat? Not?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 1: Is in the bits in between bits what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: I guess you'd probably get used to it.
Speaker 1: So if you're one off, then yeah, it could be a little bit stabby and a little bit feel a little bit unusual.
Speaker 3: I'm not really sure. I'm not a female guy. I'm not a female. I don't have a vagina.
Speaker 4: Tony is right to be fair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's saying here that men's saddles are narrower, thank you, to match the space of their bone.
Speaker 4: That doesn't work for us.
Speaker 2: Did you see that video that went viral yesterday and it was a group of adults who should know better attacking some kids for fishing in their pond at West Lakes, which apparently the council have come out and said they are perfectly entitled to do.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so these adults and I use that word loosely grabbed the teenager's bag and throw it and threaten the group, and it was just raining profanities, saying the police are on their way, you take your phone away, pey off, all these sort of anyway, I'll let you have a listen to these group of grown people aggressively attacking a bunch of thirteen year olds.
Speaker 1: Let's just say, a bunch of adults really letting themselves down.
Speaker 3: I can be here. You get the immediately follow shut the shut. Oh my gosh, that's real solid.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really sick of these videos popping up of grown adults behaving like that, like, come on, their kids, they're fishing in a pond, Which wouldn't you prefer that they're doing that rather than sitting on their PlayStations or sitting on their phones in their room they're doing something that's healthy and outdoor, and they're socializing with other people. They're not committing any crimes, they're not breaking any laws.
Speaker 4: Leave them alone for goodness.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you that those parents are the same parents who if their kids are inside, they're like, I'll just get outside, you know, go enjoy the sunshine, do something outdoors, go fishing, for goodness sake.
Speaker 2: What does that say about us setting an example to kids when you can't, when these adults can't control their emotions and their temper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a terrible example.
Speaker 4: It's pretty appalling.
Speaker 1: So what happens if you stop our youths and everyone from doing things like this fishing? All of a sudden, what are they doing? They're just staying inside, playing call of duty? Jack Higginsys, ain't nobody want that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Let's talk making friends as adults.
Speaker 3: Oh that's scary, scary?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Why, that's intimidating because you just don't know where you stand with things like that.
Speaker 3: It's a very confusing space.
Speaker 4: I tell you why.
Speaker 2: It's come up because I have my friends, not a huge circle. Because I've learned over the years that the small of the circle, the more genuine you are.
Speaker 4: That's a true fact.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you should have less friends, but high quality friends.
Speaker 3: Is that what you say?
Speaker 2: Exactly right? And I try and teach my girls that you don't. You don't need hundreds of friends. You just need a small group of trusted friends on one handful.
Speaker 4: And that's great. We've got that.
Speaker 2: If you've got five people you can call three am in the morning when you've done something stupid.
Speaker 4: Ohway you go.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 2: So the reason this has come up for me, andrew ays, is because I met this lovely girl.
Speaker 4: At the gym.
Speaker 2: She's about my age, possibly a little bit younger, a lot fitter, really quite hot. Anyway, we got chatting after a class and we just got on like a house on fire, and we spoke for about half an hour and the next minute we're exchanging details and we're like, are we best friends now?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: So that's how this has all come about. And now it's at the point like, hang on a minute. I have my people, I trust my people. Do I want to go outside that circle? Do I want to fish outside the friendship pool that I'm already swimming it?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, this is the tricky one. Someone has to make the move of catching up maybe for a coffee or having dinner together. Who makes that move the.
Speaker 2: Fear of rejection, I know, but she's already flagged that with me going to an event at a mutual friends.
Speaker 4: So this is where I'm at.
Speaker 2: But what I have found in Adelaide, I think, and it's a very very it's very unique to you're a CLICKI bunch, and so you have your high school friends. And this is where white lotus comes in, I think, because I know girls who have born and bred in Adelaide who have high school friends and they're mean to each other. They're overtly mean to each other, and yet they're still friends because they're my friends from high school.
Speaker 3: It's weird, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Isn't it strange?
Speaker 1: I feel like there's always a space when you have friends over and you're like, what is going on here? What we do is just bag each other's friends, and that friends will come over and your bag down other person you're like working on. You assume that you're saying the same thing when I'm.
Speaker 4: Not here, I know, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a really tricky territory to navigate. And also you just get lazy, don't you You go?
Speaker 4: I got my mates? Why do I even try? Why do I make an effort?
Speaker 2: But having said that, guess who's the exception of the rule. My beautiful friend Tiffawn. I met her when we we were both well advanced and not in high school, and she's one of my closest friends in the whole universe. So go figure, it can happen. Later in life, you can make really good friends.
Speaker 3: So there you go, it could happen.
Speaker 1: What about I've got no doubt that the girl that you're talking about is listening to us right now, thinking, God, I knew I should have been nice to her, listen to her, over analyzing the situation.
Speaker 2: If she's not listening.
Speaker 5: If she is, you're so lonely.
Speaker 2: I really like you're just Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about Isaac Ranker last night?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 3: Oh good?
Speaker 2: Speaking of talented musicians, Just to peel back the curtens a little bit, Isaac performed last year and was so very nervous. The story goes that he was about to pull out at the last minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so each and every year, I think this is probably think it's going to go on and on as long as we have it Thursday night, Wednesday night. Whenever they do it, they'll be like a Channel Night sort of footy show spectacular thing. And obviously we host it. So last night it was in the Brossel Valley.
Speaker 4: It was in the Bross Valley last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And to say that he smashed out of the park is an absolute understatement.
Speaker 4: Have a little listen to this Maroon five classic.
Speaker 9: I don't spending every day out on your corner, the pooriy for the girl, the broken smile, ask your issue, wance to steal.
Speaker 10: Shoe will below the shoe will shoe below, the shoe will.
Speaker 2: Be Oh, that's really nice, right, And it's just for someone who is so brave on the footy field and can perform in front of ninety thousand people at the MCG. It takes a lot for him to get on stage. So I applaud Isaac for doing what he did last night. It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: You mentioned it that he got serious straight stage fright last year. Yeah, And I feel like in this video as well, you can sort of you can sort of tell in the first sort a few seconds he's just sort of feeling his way. It's a foreign error It's a bloke who, in front of sixty thousand people at the MCG has no problems performing the most ridiculous actually could on a football field, different stage, different setting, different vulnerability, and everything sort of changes.
Speaker 2: What about some of these guys who play sport but can also play music as well, like Isaac Coumphrey Comfy Freeze of Mine is so incredibly talented, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just sort of want I want to know because I'm not sort of one who can judge in this space. But if you're a young lady and you saw Isaac doing that, is that.
Speaker 3: A good thing?
Speaker 4: It's a good thing?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that something that you are?
Speaker 2: You ask Cody Simpson, who's a pop super side and also swam for his country.
Speaker 4: Actually did he qualify for the Olympics.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure actually in Olympics, but he has one for Australia. Yeah, oh god, bloody double threat.
Speaker 4: And what about you?
Speaker 2: You played in front of eight people at the line on a Sunday afternoon and still can't play.
Speaker 3: I felt, isn't it? Story of my life?
Speaker 1: Everything that I've touched, nothing professional, semi professional,