Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on Nomber one hundred. Yesterday, we were talking to one of your favorite characters from your favorite reality show, Captain Sandy from Below Deck.
Speaker 2: She's not my favorite. I love the show.
Speaker 3: Did he like again, Captain Lee? I'm an OG fan, but he's he's packed it in, so he's gone. He's left the show to come to his clothing.
Speaker 2: Did she replace him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I can see why, yeah.
Speaker 1: Captain Lee. Well, anyway, we were asking her if on any of those massive super yachts which can cost like a million dollars a week to charter, if she'd ever had a couple on there who had broken up on the charter and they had to put whoever was dumped back on the silly little tender back to that dry land.
Speaker 4: I was going to marry these people, and I remember watching the episode and they were breaking up that night and then the next day I married them. So yes, they I think they broke up, but they made up the next morning.
Speaker 2: You know, it's Sandy Celebrant. Yeah, well she's a captain, So what do you mean they can just captains? Can? Mary?
Speaker 1: We are on internet? You need so you're not actually probably getting married properly anyway.
Speaker 2: Probably the casuals down a go boat could do it too.
Speaker 1: You're not actually really get married. You have to be in it like a country to sign the form international waters. I don't it's.
Speaker 2: Ceremonial, guys. I'm pretty sure ship captains, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You'd have to do the call you can you Google.
Speaker 2: Only have a certain Only certain people can sign a marriage certificate like ship captains.
Speaker 1: No, do you think they're like a justice of the peace or a pharmacist, a police officer or a ship captain if you know what.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we thought that that was.
Speaker 3: The executive producer Brady the thumb.
Speaker 1: Even though it is believed to be a regular event, a ship captain generally don't have doesn't have the legal rights for the wedding at sea.
Speaker 2: Beyond Wikipedia or like a proper website.
Speaker 1: Wikipedia, this Cruisecritic, dot com, dot com.
Speaker 2: That's another segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, Captain Sandy talking about people breaking up on a super yacht got us talking about our favorite topic. X'es. It is time for today's installment of the x fas were your name and Shane you're ex remember I was telling you guys a while ago about my girlfriend who was a hosty flight attendant business class on Quantas and she the plane was fully boarded before take off. One of the passengers came up. They were sitting I think in one A and one B a couple, and she came over to her. The host was an international flight and said, just so you know, I just need to give you the heads up things might be a bit rocky in one A and one B. I recently found out my husband was having an affair with his secretary. He's not good at confrontation, he's not good at conversations. So I thought, I'm in to wait until we're on this ten hour flight to bring it up, because he's got nowhere to go and we're going to have to talk through it.
Speaker 3: I would open that emergency door and happily get sucked right out.
Speaker 1: So all the host is knew. And they took off and she bought it up to it and they could tell the conversation was happening, and the host has just kept going past and dropping the wife like champagne and chocolates, just.
Speaker 2: As wheels leave the ground just after you finish your hot tower.
Speaker 3: No, when they go seatbelt sign is now off, you are free to move around the cabin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's her end.
Speaker 1: They broke up on the plane, but they got stuck there for eight hours talking about it, and my yould friend, who was hostly, said he just stared out the window for ninety eight percent of that fly.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest, I reckon there would be a lot of couples that break up on holidays, because holidays sometimes are the first test pattern of whether you can live together.
Speaker 2: See, I don't get holiday.
Speaker 1: I amost agree. I think holidays are like holiday romance, and then you come home and you get back into real life and you're like, oh, no, you're not that guy you were on holidays. We're not free. We are not.
Speaker 3: It's you know what, it's always the second week of the holiday. First week you're doing the white water rafting, you live in you haven't cocktails.
Speaker 2: It's the second week you start getting into a routine.
Speaker 1: I had a friend that took a girl on a overseas holiday and they broke up over there. He'd paid for the whole thing. They'd only been together, I think for like three or four months, and they were doing like around the world business class trip. In these beautiful hotels. They had a huge barny and they broke up on the trip and even though it was all paid for, she said, well, because it was all paid for, probably she said to him, well, I'm just gonna I'll just stay on the holiday with you. We'll just and then we just we'll go our separate ways and we get back back to Australia.
Speaker 2: She's smart.
Speaker 1: But they were doing separate things during the day, but they were just sharing the same he was. He paid for it. He was sleeping on the couch. She got the master because he was trying to be a gentle.
Speaker 3: Imagine how competitive that would be, that you'd becoming home going. I had the best day.
Speaker 5: Of white Water.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I think he looked at my photos. I think he was hoping they'd work it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he went up to inn on she went after inn one night. He came home on the couch and she bought someone in the room hotel that he'd paid for. And he's on the couch in the separate room. But he saw this guy walk.
Speaker 2: Through, was just like, get another room.
Speaker 1: Well, I assume so I think he got up and left.
Speaker 2: Get another room. You can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: You can't do that on his coin. He still thought they were going to work.
Speaker 2: Now you've got to go to the formula.
Speaker 1: This person, you don't Jason.
Speaker 2: Loud I had a massive blow up when we're in Fiji recently. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to go for walks around the hotel. I just did laps around the hotel to cool down.
Speaker 1: We had another friend, Oh my god, it is on holidays. We had another couple who had a huge bunny in a nightclub and he left and she stayed out with us in a bar. We're in l A and we went back to the hotel to go to bed, and he was standing in the reception with his suitcase, trying to get them to book him another room. Yeah, she didn't seem and she just walked straight past went upstairs, and I was like, do we go and say something to him? What do we do?
Speaker 2: Do we You got to pick size.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm going to bed, Paul, you deal with that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Festa, there you go.
Speaker 1: So he went up and then she called me crying, going he's not here, He's taken all his stuff. Do you know where he's gone?
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, I haven't seen him.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Paul, is a you problem nor me problem?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten Holiday breakups? Did your relationship end on a holiday? How confident are you? I reckon We're going to get a few of these. Yeah, I reckon you can remain completely anonymous.
Speaker 2: I want to know where the holiday was. Big, poor jumping pillow can understand mal dives. You work through it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't care what you've done. I'd stay with you to get that molded's holiday break up with you after.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten, Have you broken up on a holiday? We are opening the X files for a week our favorite subject, and this week we're focusing on have you had a bust up with an X on holidays?
Speaker 1: Did a break up on tour? Brianna in Newport? Did you break up with someone on a holiday?
Speaker 5: I did it shortly after smart holiday Smart.
Speaker 1: I often used to bite my tongue before a holiday.
Speaker 3: Where did you go on holiday? And was the breakup as a result of the travel?
Speaker 5: No, we booked it probably earlier in the year, and we're going to America and Canada for about six weeks, sort of mid year and at the start of the other I don't know if I want to see this guy anymore. This big trip booked, so I sucked it up, went on the trip, waited a reasonable amount of time afterwards.
Speaker 1: Did he pay for it?
Speaker 5: A bit of a bit of bees, like a bit half each. So I didn't want to lose all my money.
Speaker 1: For no reason.
Speaker 3: You know what they need? Travel insurance should cover breakups, no way.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? Standing exactly exactly? Did you lose your suitcase? Did you lose your boyfriend? Yeah, I'll say so.
Speaker 3: You were at two nights in the narrow resort, you had a blow up on the first night and need the second room.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll pay for that back in your pocket.
Speaker 1: How many people reckon hotels and gone you know what, I'm just going to get my own room. It would happen. The front desk would see it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they probably got a little bedding system going as you check in.
Speaker 2: These two aren't going to make it.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Julie. Where did your holiday breakup happen?
Speaker 6: We were in England. It was the end of our three months euro vendor the summer. Yes, we had three weeks left to go, and he told me he had cheated on me. Why why do.
Speaker 2: You do that with three weeks still to go? I mean, tell you and cheap, but why would you tell you?
Speaker 6: Well, I kind of lie to him instead. Oh, there's a book feature where we can see deleted messages and he showed himself in told me so he wasn't going to tell me alighlight.
Speaker 1: So did he cheat on you while you were on the holiday or before you left me?
Speaker 6: No, he cheated on me a year beforehand, and then while we were on the holiday.
Speaker 1: You thought you'd bring it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was suspicious because he was acting like Fundy, always around, like his phone.
Speaker 1: Did give away, give way? Yeah, I love that you tricked him into the confession. And what happened. Did you stay traveling together for the next three weeks? Yeah?
Speaker 6: We had three weeks together and it was the relative part, so we.
Speaker 2: Had your relatives or his both.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, you are all there, and did you tell the relatives?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: So we actually kind of, like I wish we had break up travel insurance because we kind of just had to write it out for the three weeks. They couldn't afford to just hop on another plane home.
Speaker 1: You needed the family to pay for. Did you sit next to each other on the flight home? Yes, we did that.
Speaker 2: That's a rookie move. Seat selection.
Speaker 1: Come on, I've been flirting with everyone on the plane.
Speaker 3: You know, when Quantus puts on those emergency flights to get Ossie's home.
Speaker 2: The repatriation, they need to do that, the repatriation flight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Julie again, we're sending US seven three seven from you.
Speaker 2: I still call you Australia home. You get the idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's take one more. Alita, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning, jos and Lauren. How are you?
Speaker 1: Did you break up during what was supposed to be holiday romance.
Speaker 7: It was the second honeymoon. We've been married for twenty years. We were in Bruges in Belgium, and and we had a fight about which restaurant would go to your breakfast for breakfast and I said I'm not I'm not going to that one, and he's like, well I am, and I'm like, fine, you go, And then I said, well I need my passport and he said he's passport and then I hit him on the head with a tiny little brochure book and that bit and then he left.
Speaker 2: He's never seen again.
Speaker 3: Was one of those little brochures you get in reception where their advertising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Alida, you were married for twenty.
Speaker 7: He's been playing it all along. He's been playing it along. He's been cheating beforehand.
Speaker 1: I was just waiting for you to do something that he could blame. This is a lot of men do this. They way up to hang on.
Speaker 2: What was wrong with the restaurant?
Speaker 7: I just didn't like it.
Speaker 5: Clearly he didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Married Alida?
Speaker 6: How long ago?
Speaker 2: Laugh about?
Speaker 1: I know ten years ago? And you're better off without him?
Speaker 7: Oh he's not a nice person.
Speaker 5: Was good?
Speaker 2: Was it a good hit? When you got him with the brake?
Speaker 7: Apparently I faulted him, but it's clearly I don't know.
Speaker 1: Silly little bros.
Speaker 2: Travel Insurance assaulted with the movie.
Speaker 1: Will he found love?
Speaker 2: Since?
Speaker 1: To a leader.
Speaker 7: I am happily married and I've got a beautiful man Captain.
Speaker 2: They've updated him. He's not as solid as he used to be.
Speaker 1: Does he like Belgian waffle? Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good? I know one hundred Jason Lauren on socials