Speaker 1: The final moments on five double a football. He's picking one.
Speaker 2: Off here to weddle straight in the middle of the ground. He's got an overlap player if he.
Speaker 1: Can give it.
Speaker 2: Tommy Cannon's charm and Iffy arches his back.
Speaker 1: Coast four face and goal kicks the ball. Short lands of McDonald's town always kicked that I've hit the.
Speaker 3: Lame points three?
Speaker 1: Who thought him hit the lane? For six minutes leapt on the clock, got three points. A team beats for the.
Speaker 2: Homes, real custom home build.
Speaker 1: His goal and I'm about the spell.
Speaker 4: Well was transition, That's what it was.
Speaker 5: They haven't been good at it all night. But there was his port hand bleed to Jarman Iffy who's arguably been Porthorpe's best player off half back.
Speaker 4: And it was a miss kick.
Speaker 5: Really, he wasn't really going for it on have McDonald's just happened to be watching the ball when he did it. Say he looked on the lame maybe maybe give the under the doubt, but it was a great finach just composed himself and just get it at the Broog great finish and as a wonderful goal you got to give credit where credits due.
Speaker 6: The Hawks have been so much better, and this was the guy that got him going.
Speaker 4: At the start of the third quarter.
Speaker 6: McDonald's what a game, low score round, it's been tense.
Speaker 4: Has Adelaide got a response?
Speaker 6: Hawks for the first time tonight in front by three O'Brien Dawson. Dawson's got to win a free kick in the middle of the ground, so they're going to get some build territory here. Dawson's got to get on with the job quickly, low penetrating. Ball up inside fifty, ball over the back.
Speaker 4: Bogged, he couldn't take it. Brass there with him.
Speaker 6: Ball up fifteen meters out six forty three to play Zambrero block Umpire's going to get on with it quickly, throws it up.
Speaker 4: O'Brien taps it towards goal, going after it. There was ranking.
Speaker 6: He tries to take the ball, just sort of socking it in the direction of coming. Surely not going to play insufficient their mats there.
Speaker 4: He doesn't. We'll get a boundary throwing thirty meters out Adelaide into attack.
Speaker 2: Here's a RAO insurance that the Crows been in front for ninety two percent of the time. Hawthorne one percent, the one percent that counts inside fifties crows A plus three up they go. O'Brien couldn't get it, saving through his raking on the outside of him boot.
Speaker 1: You're a genius. You are a genius. Leave him in.
Speaker 2: The forward line and he'll create some magic. He is a big movement player. He is superb gold breaking prows by three Camper.
Speaker 7: Well, it was just off the back of just some forward pressure again, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: You know, like why do you build pressure in there?
Speaker 5: These guys, these talented players, his fine opportunities, But there was a Ford fifty throw in and some a little eyes that renk and who's got him watching Watson there just allowed him goal side and then just inflicted on the outside of his foot and just bounced it through.
Speaker 6: But what an awful match up that for Hawborne and a really clever tap from Dawson. Wasn't it just a rank and knew he couldn't take position at the footing And they're the little bits of playing there, they are the moments of magic.
Speaker 4: He brought a beautifully.
Speaker 1: He is a moment player.
Speaker 6: That's the Beachwood Homes goal of the night. Rowe i'le poor thanks to Beachwood Holmes Real Custom home Builders. Is there another goal in this game? You'd think there's plenty of time. Meek in the middle of the ground going well done. Barry just made sure he got his body.
Speaker 4: In the road. Now is Shelley going after it?
Speaker 6: Moore's in there so too, wet All being good Tonight handballed or MP one of the best on the ground.
Speaker 4: He goes for a run, doesn't.
Speaker 6: Take the bounce, goes inside fifty balloff hands, gunst and be good McDonald again. He's been so dangerous. Aimon just standing start handball down at Jack. Jack's got to get.
Speaker 4: It on the boot.
Speaker 6: He does kick, only goes about three meters. O'Brien picks it up. He's tackled by Newcomb. Ball off hands, coming break tackle. Morrison just got the kick away, but taking the relieving night for the Crows. He's Rory Land deep inside defensive fifth.
Speaker 2: Well, he's come back with that ac joint c okay leal so LED's got it.
Speaker 1: There's still five.
Speaker 2: And a half minutes of play left. Keep attacking that made. You're in front by three, You're on top. You've got momentum. Well whatever momentum there is Whetell's there over the line, Darcy Fogg and he's center wing grand stand side five fourteen to five eleven marchin three. Maddy needs is spew and a bit of spits come out his gob Sam Mitchell very calm. Three points at Lasway budget car and truck rental call this number thirteen twenty seven, twenty seven. Little kid in the crowd with a wizard at least been sticky handy Humpy throws it in crows By three. Stay with us, Stay with us, an exciting finish.
Speaker 1: Meat taps it down and I reckon.
Speaker 2: He was held without at Newcomb and you can's got it on the center wing.
Speaker 1: Barry was just a little bit too zealous.
Speaker 2: Now the little chip kick goes short, finds more get him it on a lad.
Speaker 1: Chol's done nothing since halftime. He owes to Choll.
Speaker 2: Now meets down there Chole Roley O'Brien crumbing on the ground, Kineman so toe McDonald wrapped up by lad Ginevan. Has he got the free kick? He's got a peak mouth guard that's appropriate. And there's a ball up thirty minutes out from gold.
Speaker 4: So one for the crumbers.
Speaker 6: Here at the lights of Watson, Ginevan, they'll be sniffing a goal.
Speaker 4: And opportunity nash handball.
Speaker 6: He gives it off to McDonald who's burned two.
Speaker 4: Has it gone the fifteen? I think it has a great mark.
Speaker 6: Why Bart, he's been good, he's taking a few tonight camp Ho.
Speaker 4: That's a big moment there for him.
Speaker 3: That's a sixth mark.
Speaker 4: So he looks around to.
Speaker 6: See if he should give off and then instead decides to go along looking for philthorpe Chaff goes up.
Speaker 4: He was drifting across.
Speaker 6: Can't take the mark ball out of play four point thirty three to play Adelaide by fourteen forty four the Hawks five eleven forty one. You're listening to Biba football. Well, thanks to the Flurrio Milk Company.
Speaker 2: Plenty of time for both teams margin three cand you believe that the margins three the last two times's the margin?
Speaker 1: Thie slept on by nesh running under it is more good work thereby.
Speaker 2: I reckon that was ing, got tackled ball up inside fifty.
Speaker 1: Nets, got win more for the game wins? Was it been superb penny? Thanks God?
Speaker 2: Wins everyone but you count truck Rental crows by three. Mate would worked there by coming just touched off the ball, coming up this knee side wing.
Speaker 1: Big fist by Boggany. I always talked, deliver it. I both fisted it. Here he is again the quiffy stuff.
Speaker 2: You're the best mate, Love you, you know what love you?
Speaker 1: You don't a going to do tomorrow? Quith gonna get your haircuts?
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 6: Well that's a that's a big call and it's a massive call.
Speaker 4: Sheltered in the jam.
Speaker 6: Both fisted it. It was questionable a beast as Jack goes along up inside attacking fifty or big fist there this.
Speaker 4: Time from Bat's toll over the top. You can running onto a Gunstant gives.
Speaker 2: It to you can the pass course they did, Coss, they.
Speaker 6: Did unbelievable scenes here in Tazzy the Horns find another one. You can put them back in front with under four minutes to play, and the Crows have they got another response.
Speaker 7: Well, it's disappointing, isn't it that you know these rules that come in.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just it's not it's not in the spirit of the game. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I mean, if.
Speaker 7: You're saying that it's the last touch out of bounds.
Speaker 4: Maybe then you can accept it and we can all move on.
Speaker 1: And you know that that's not the.
Speaker 4: Way it's going to happen. But you know that's just an inside fifty. It wasn't a great punch.
Speaker 7: You should never let the ball over the back Sam Berry anyway.
Speaker 5: And then all of a sudden there's three Hawthorne players ahead of the play.
Speaker 2: Well they're in front Hawthorne. A cracking game, everyone, This has been an absolutely cracking game. Both teams know the importance of four points at this time of the year.
Speaker 1: Hawthorn's six eleven five fourteen.
Speaker 2: They leave by three out comes now socking off the ground, Impy's still plenty of time.
Speaker 1: Three and a half minutes.
Speaker 2: Hinge now gives it on the outside to lead, I said, next guy wins, next goal wins. Now Impy from half backs win superb up onto the outer side, over the top of Mike let his head coming out of it as Charlie pushed his man. It's gonna go out of bounds, Butts has seen it. More's there and on that outer side wing on the half forward flank, going Hawk's way to the left the screen. They lead by three points three minutes left on the zambrero clock.
Speaker 1: Are the Crows good enough?
Speaker 4: It is the question.
Speaker 6: They're gonna have to come from behind twice he said, Nixtgull wins Ray, the Hawk's got it. McKenna craws fine one Smithboard, Oh, that's big. It's gonna be more and More's had a big game to night and he's been huge. Second half has been just massive. He's too far out to score. Gosh, he's about sixty five, i'd say from home. He's going to go short now. They're gonna just try and milk the cocky and Ward's got it. He's also been solid, averaging twenty two touches a game, his career best. Ward he's gonna go along right to the teeth of it, looking for a Mark Choles there, so to O'Brien coming in there as well to lend some assistance. Ball comes off hands, Warrels going absolutely nowhere. It's at the wrong end of the ground for the Crows at the moment, boys fifteen out from Hawthorne's goal. The umpire's gonna throw it up quickly. Meek and O'Brien. O'Brien just fistic. Game's about twenty five ballo off hands lad. He gets a little kick games, probably fifteen to twenty meters ball bouncing over the back.
Speaker 4: He goes Ranking tapped it to himself.
Speaker 6: Clever handballs over the top. He needs someone to help. It's the wizard, though Watson. He goes back to Jaff chaff under PreCure. Squeeze the kick forward.
Speaker 4: Mark, take him by lead and now they can go.
Speaker 1: He does. He goes Smith's best Fegan P Smith. P. Smith gives it the dows endorse with a bounce in the middle of the ground. This is the play of all place out the pack.
Speaker 2: If he almost got the back with Shelley's beIN clever, give it to Sealega, give it to Sealego, you hug with your poem.
Speaker 1: Curnis comes fret still in the pocket. Big tackle by b. Smith. He had to give the first give march and three.
Speaker 2: Two minutes of play left inside fifty th Red laid it's the golden rule.
Speaker 6: Still time two minutes and three seconds, plenty of time. They've got the ball in the right side of the ground. Now O'Brien wants to tap it back in board. Now Bee Smith goes after it. He can't take it.
Speaker 4: McDonald ginevn prumpt it nicely. They go up towards the winging of Mark's be taking Mike Gunstead.
Speaker 6: That's gonna hurt. He will chew up the clock. Now they need to man out. They just have to stop the decks keep being a Hawthorne, Mark Gunstan. He's forced to go along.
Speaker 4: So they do well.
Speaker 6: Initially hear adelaide Vista thereby worrel towards the battery. Dawson's given away a bad one. Blatson will getting the pre kick, it was definitely there, just pulled his jump up and Hawthorne now inching to awards a very very gutsy win.
Speaker 2: Well, whoever wins, good luck to them and where the losers is going to be very unlucky because this has been an enormous game.
Speaker 1: Man three, he's kicked the ball backwards. They need the man up.
Speaker 2: At Lake Budget Carr and truck rental. A minute and a half of play left six' eleven to five. Fourteen The crows trail by. Three the last two games the margin was three the margins.
Speaker 1: Three now McDonald got tackled ball to the. Ground seligo tries to get through. There nash is There bury as, well good.
Speaker 2: Football and there's another ball up inside fifty it's at the wrong.
Speaker 1: End a minute. Left bring it, home young. Man the quffs got ball in. Hand the margin is Three hawthorn's Why.
Speaker 6: Crows have to take a. Risk they got to get the position of the. Football they're going to go to length of the, ground but it's going towards the boundary and The hawks will be. Thrilled jol and but see it over a deep forward pocket here For. Hawthorn fifty eight SECONDS o.
Speaker 4: God they were fifteen down at.
Speaker 6: Halftime they got it to within three at the age at the final. Change the last two games at this have been decided by three.
Speaker 4: Points and that is the margin. Again hawthorn.
Speaker 6: Lead umpire throws it back in meet wins it. Down McDonald and his kick two. Goals he played for the Free, umpire let it.
Speaker 3: Go that was.
Speaker 6: Better McDonald again playing for the. Free nothing going but ten seconds eleven twelve.
Speaker 4: Come off the.
Speaker 6: Pot why haven't they stopped? That finally it Does Matt stevick to throw it up and now he.
Speaker 1: Does meek And riley. O'Brien riley o brian slaps it for. Gentimate lily ducked his. Head he was held By key's holding the.
Speaker 7: Ball.
Speaker 1: Throw so here it.
Speaker 2: Is here's the last player Plays key straight up the corrodor To warrilworld done Block chol sucking it out of his. Hands curtis came. Through len's got an umpire sents ball. Up twenty seven, seconds twenty six, seconds forty seven to forty, four have got nothing.
Speaker 1: Left i'm turning, Away, rennie all, RIGHT i am turning.
Speaker 4: Away. George it's not. Good It's ginnaman who's got. It he's going to kick them. Forward that'll just about to.
Speaker 6: It gunston doesn't take the, mark but the ball goes out of played seconds to.
Speaker 4: Go that needed clean takeaway and to go the length of the. Ground, hell that.
Speaker 7: One probably just needed to go through for a. Point, Yeah i'm not exactly we're trying to do, it but you least get the ball. Back so this is gonna. Hurt this is really going to Hurt.
Speaker 4: Adelaide they'veled for ninety five percent of the. Night this is hate. Foot and here goes O'Brien up against. Me paul comes To.
Speaker 6: Warrew he's tackled though By, moore got the kick, away gains about forty but.
Speaker 4: There's only five seconds.
Speaker 6: Left Keys now he goes on the left, boot high up and under towards.
Speaker 4: Foggany he takes the. Mark no's too, high but there goes the. Siren he's about one hundred meters from. Goal and The hawks are going to win another game in Non.
Speaker 6: Sessteon By Red, boys and that one really really.
Speaker 3: Stings, okay what is the thing.
Speaker 4: That goes is five double a football