Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast.
Speaker 2: You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're on the way.
Speaker 3: That dance bra little Man tripped with before is celebrating.
Speaker 1: Good ay guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. We're back fresh off a guest episode, aren't we deal? What an episode it was? What a man? Damon the heat header. If you haven't listened, go back and have a listen, even if you don't like darts or you don't like sport. He's just a down to worth guy, isn't he.
Speaker 3: He's just a lad from down the road. In Madison's maddow as he says, Nah, he was an elite bloke.
Speaker 1: Show number one tracing as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: He's funny, but he's a funny guy and a good guy. Yeah, and we obviously got to play darts against him too. Obviously we had the upper hand, but we got the job done against one of the world's best.
Speaker 3: I still think it's crazy that we beat him. Yeah, I really think he should have smoked us. It makes me think that a pro darts career is, you know, not that far of a stretch.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't like that, but he probably agrees.
Speaker 3: No, he said darts is always there. Remember he said dance.
Speaker 1: Is always there. Things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't play it when you play other sports. Live your life.
Speaker 1: He feels a bit sorry for Luke the.
Speaker 3: Nuke because he's not getting to be his age.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday to Luke as well. Just turn eighteen. So a couple bever reginos.
Speaker 3: Maybe he will start drinking on the job a maybe he.
Speaker 1: Will a bit of a change of time for us today we are recording afternoons nearly six pm, still looking like two o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hot and the sun stays out forever year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird heat wave cyclone happening up north the north coast of Wa.
Speaker 3: Thirty four at the moment at six o'clock. Yes, for everyone to know, craziness. That's all right.
Speaker 1: I've been playing a lot of darts lately.
Speaker 2: Deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was having a chuck today and I was telling you about what happened. So I was playing on Darts Counter and what happened was For those who don't know, dark Counter is like the premiere dart app where you can play against people from all around the world, different skill levels and abilities. And sometimes you can play with a camera. Now I didn't have a camera set up, but you know, I'm just honest, So.
Speaker 3: Some people do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people have camera set up. And I was playing against this guy from the UK, and he had a photo as well, so you have like a photo you can put your nickname as well.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: So I'm running with the precision prints at the moment, yep, just to get used to it, you know. Yeah, So running with that, and I'm playing quite well, Like my level was not high, but it was higher than this guy. Okay, got the job done against him, and then he kept requesting a rematch, and I just I was like, whatever, we'll play again, because I had a pretty free day apart from just running some errands and whatnot. And then his phone falls down onto the ground and I can see what's next to his bed. He's got crusty old tissues next to his bed, and look, I don't want to get into what they're for. Or he was done. He would have been mid thirties and looked like a child predator.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So did I feel a bit different playing him after that? Yes? He also sent You can send a friend request on the app to play them more often. I decline that, yeah, that's fair. Yeah, and he sent it over and over and over as well, so I felt like I was getting I guess, attacked and abused in a way, a different type of way. But yeah, interesting, weird day. There's a lot of freaks who play darts, that's the realization I've come to. And we'll even we'll have a quick go against some other people around the world as well, see if we can beat them. But that was strange, really strange. But yeah, the experience counts. And next Friday, I'm not sure when we'll record, but it might be on Dark Day, just having a think to that date, and there's a bit of prep involved on my end because I'm hosting. Yeah, but I think it's going to be great. All the boys, a few drinks.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be a great night.
Speaker 1: And just playing against each other in a fun, competitive environment at a sport that realistically anyone can win. Yep. Yeah, because the way we're playing as well.
Speaker 3: There's not that much skill involved, not until the latest stages early on it really anyone can get to a semi final.
Speaker 1: So shout out Damon Header and shout out Luke Birthday boy and podcast king. We went to Rottenest. We haven't actually recorded since then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so good fun day.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the two couples went on the trip, and we did invite Josh rognetto. There are a few people who said, where's rog Unfortunately busy He had a wedding on so that's a valid enough excuse in our books.
Speaker 3: So no arguments from me.
Speaker 1: No, no arguments from me either, and usually there would be arguments from us. But he also finally invited us down south.
Speaker 3: Took him long enough.
Speaker 1: We don't have dates or anything, but that will be a great time for the podcast, and no doubt we will get some content out of him. I'll just have I'll bring a camera and he might be brushing his teeth in the morning. I'll just walk in with it. And then what he can't do much, you can't do much, and I have the SD card you don't. So maybe the time that we're looking forward to it definitely is. I put a little vlogout and yesterday I was modeling deal not Mate, believe it or not. No, it was just helping out a brand that Grace works with, and I just had to do in our little guest appearance video, little fifteen second clip and that'll come out in a couple of weeks, so look forward to show the world mate. No, it was pretty low budget but hopefully highly effective. And I was I was free, like, no one had to pay me. I was just yeah, yeah, just helping out, doing a favor, you know. Yeah, And then came home. Obviously we had a meeting yesterday. We did good times for us, and yeah, it's just been a good few days, but a hot few days. I feel drained. I feel, you know, just forty four forty two drained is just the only word.
Speaker 3: Really, it's hard to sleep well when it's this hot.
Speaker 1: Don't get me started. Really, I don't remember the last night I had a good sleep.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's dropping at thirty tomorrow. That's relief for us.
Speaker 1: It's funny when I said I don't remember the last time I had a good sleep, it sounded like the start of like a brand deal or an ad and then you go into like, oh, Kohala Mattresses.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, yeah, yeah, I know Pillow or anything like that.
Speaker 1: What is my other mattress brands? Oh, I'm not too familiar with Betty.
Speaker 3: I know there's a mattress topper muscle matt that apparently quite good. I'm looking them up now. Yeah, you've got your Koala Sleeping duck Ekosa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they do pillows as well. Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: And then you know just your bedding companies Snooze forty winks, Oh yeah, forty we Best Mattresses twenty twenty five Forbes dot Com, Forbes Best Mattress Overall, here licks Midnight lucks.
Speaker 1: Never heard of it.
Speaker 3: And let's see how much this mattress goes for.
Speaker 1: Probably like a fifteen K right.
Speaker 3: Or seventeen seven hundred and eighty dollars USD. Okay, so it's an expensive mattress, but you sleep on it every night, so I guess it's worth it in the end, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Indeed a funny little clip that well, actually, I'm going to bring one up just before we get onto theo Von's fall. Did you see Parsons video the other day? I haven't, so basically, you know Big John Bosh yep. So Parsons linked up with them when he was over here in Australia and they were at like a cafe. And Parsons has been vlogging recently and he's got the vlog camera out. Big John sits down on his chair and just goes full backwards like a crazy fall. It's gone viral on Twitter, Instagram and all that. Here it is, goes to sit down and all the way over he goes no, and look, he even grabs the girl behind him to try and stay up. But it was a lost cause. Ah, that's sad man. So yeah, obviously, yoh, guy fell off the chair, so shout out to Big John.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he fell a chair in the inauguration of all places. Yep, of course it's the ovone who falls on his broken chair making a scene.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? He was rocking, probably because I saw the Paul brothers behind him were mentioning, Oh, you're gonna it's gonna break. I told you so, or something like that.
Speaker 3: I saw Logan Paul say apparently they noticed it was broken and they were always telling him, like, get a new one, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Because then THEO tried to think he thought it was a Paul prank. But I reckon, he was just so embarrassed and he knew he was in the wrong. He just threw the blame.
Speaker 3: Inauguration was funny, bro, They had like just everyone there. But it's such a random crowd.
Speaker 1: So many crazy things came out about it, like the Nazi salute that may have not even been intentional. And then there was like what Musk and.
Speaker 3: Zuker there, all the big dogs so I was like bezos. And then the Google CEO, all the big tech guys. You had a lot of UFC fighters, Big John Jones GSP was there. I saw so a lot of different people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was probably the funniest clip to come out of that was THEO fooling and any THEO clip is good and funny. Yep, but you don't see him in that light very often, all dressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It was funny, bro, but a very interesting inauguration.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that at the moment, you're getting inaugurated, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I am a new job at the moment, started this week, last week when this comes out, working at Combank at the moment, just doing modules. So I think I'll have another month of those, hopefully three weeks. Yeah, yeah, so we'll see how we go. Everyone's nice so far, pretty chill, part time, nineteen hours a week, so kick it along.
Speaker 1: I'm funny with the modules because there's a part of me that obviously wants to drag them out and you know, soak it up because you're not going to get that again.
Speaker 3: You also don't want to be too slow so they think you're stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm I would say, I'm getting through it pretty quick. Yeah, but it's because I don't want to come off as like this a dumb person. I think we've talked about how to take the piss with them, which I have done it Telstra before, but.
Speaker 1: We've talked about it before, like how I'm quite a fast eater. And when we had our steaks and then Rog finished half an hour after the both of.
Speaker 3: Us, he's the slowest eater I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he like, I thought you didn't like it like nibbles, you know. Yeah. Anyway, so I tend to like to do things fast, and sometimes it's I'm not even actively thinking about the speed. It's just happens.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So that happens sometimes with eating. I finished before people, but it's it's completely unintentional. And for those who say you don't even get to enjoy it, I do. I am enjoying the food getting through it. Yeah, And similar to the with the modules. I kind of just want to get them done and them to see that I'm efficient. But then then also you want to make the most.
Speaker 3: Of it, so it's a mixture of both.
Speaker 1: It's a fine line, double edged sword in it. Well, we've got a lot of Spanish lessons definitely, which I'm looking forward to, my favorite segment and a new skill.
Speaker 3: Our Spanish is getting very good.
Speaker 1: And we like to drop it in every now and then, don't we.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm starting to incorporate it into everyday life.
Speaker 1: And we actually got to give our teachers a week off because they sent it in for last week's episode, and then I said, you know what, we're doing a guest episode. We probably won't do it. I'm not sure if Damon would have liked to have learned a bit of Spanish Espanol. But anyway, once again, just for people if you are new. Meghan is one of our teachers, and Matt is another teacher. Meghan is teaching US Spanish, sorry Spain Spanish, and he is teaching US Chilean Spanish.
Speaker 3: Let's do it to go classes Espaniel.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, let you stays well done on last week.
Speaker 5: Numbers are sounding good. Jimmy, you don't have to. You don't have the least every sc Z. It's all Zen's and some seas not any. Just make them all. It's going to be easier. And Matt glad to hear we're on good terms. I didn't know Fleet. That's cool for Fleet. Love to hear it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I still wanted them to be for a little bit, so hopes to be kind. Yeah, we'll teacher so obviously kind and Maddie de escalating just a humble dude, isn't he just loves It's just easy going. And yeah, well, I don't know. You guys kind of made me feel like I had to do the th h with everything. So and you said, you know, Spanish is quite lispy yep. And then you said that the the SA's that's like you're not not your Spain Spanish. And I wanted to learn the Spain Spanish anyway.
Speaker 5: So, going on from the family theme from last week, we have Elba Ermano.
Speaker 6: We already know Brothermano, sister La Ermana Lermano, son daughter Iho.
Speaker 5: Iha. So we're gonna ask the question do you have siblings?
Speaker 6: So we're gonna say tiens do you have ermanos brothers or siblings. It's the same word tien is ermanos.
Speaker 1: Just quickly, so she was saying el ermano yep. But then when she does the question, the elms away yeah, just quickly, she says l and la lost and last articles. Wait what is articles?
Speaker 3: It's like the in Okay, so that's what I was asking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so l so l is there? So the brother, the sister lost, numers the numbers. Spanish uses them a lot more than English, so there's a few el la loss and last or there there. Let's just go back and listen to that one once again.
Speaker 3: She needs to run down.
Speaker 6: So going on from the family theme from last week, we have el bare la mare el ermano. We already know brother Ellermano, sister la ermana.
Speaker 5: Some daughter eho iha.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna ask the question do you have siblings? So we're gonna say, dns do you have ermano.
Speaker 5: Brothers or siblings.
Speaker 6: It's the same word tienns ermanos.
Speaker 1: Ti nas ermanos, ti nas hermanos, ti nas Ermanno's perfect.
Speaker 6: In response to tennis ermanos, we're going to use the word.
Speaker 5: Tango I have and then whatever you have. So for hemplo.
Speaker 6: For example, see tango those ermanas.
Speaker 5: Yes, I have two sisters.
Speaker 6: Oh see tango tres ermanos, Yes I have three brothers.
Speaker 1: Tengo tango so uno ermano tngo hermano. And then from maybe ermana tengo by unah know tnga un.
Speaker 3: Hermana, okay, ermanos.
Speaker 1: Tango is I have so? Then una hormana yeah, the unmana because.
Speaker 3: She needs to write them down too so we can read. But it's okay.
Speaker 1: And that's all from her this week. She said this in response for next week, do love a week.
Speaker 6: Off, not gonna lie, thanks good, look forward to listening to next weeks.
Speaker 1: Then have a good week astellawago chica. And then.
Speaker 2: Did all right, boys, So we're gonna learn how to book a hotel room. So we're gonna say I would like a double room for two nights, So that is.
Speaker 1: Kissierra, Sierra, Cassierrazierra una sorry, una.
Speaker 5: Cassierra una una a.
Speaker 1: Una a y not chess chess for two nights, So Bro, I've already lost it. Bro, I've already lost Sierra.
Speaker 2: We're going to say I would like a double room for two nights, so that is Kisserra not chess.
Speaker 1: Una. Wait, this is hard, bro.
Speaker 3: Without having it there to read, I feel like it's really hard to remember every word because it's hard to like, Yeah, yeah, we need to we need it written, We need to written. We'll send them a message saying if you could also then type it out after so we can match it up.
Speaker 2: So Kissierra, I would like a una. Room is habitation, but you do it with Spanish habatasion.
Speaker 3: Oh, I say, I wasn't getting that at all, not neither abatasion.
Speaker 1: Okay un habatasion. Wait, so kiss Sierra, kiss Sierra una habatasion. So I would like one room? Oh yeah, I would like one room.
Speaker 3: And then it was like, you're not cheer double doublair.
Speaker 2: So instead of in English we say double room in Spanish, it's backwards abbatasion doubla four two nights dos not chess, which is not. And just a quick another little one. If you're walking around and you want to find a toilet, it's banon, so you just walk up to I'll know and I'll point you in the direction of the toilet.
Speaker 3: All right, Look, has this been the easiest week?
Speaker 1: Definitely not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I need to know. Pass me a B and where's the toilet?
Speaker 1: We went on a Sunday sashion for Evans' birthday and we were using that to each other, not actually to staff.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't get it. Imagine one of them did. There's eyes lit up, they throw back at you.
Speaker 1: I would love to learn a Spanish song, Yes, yep, and there's like, there's a couple of songs that I like. Pest Plumer You ever heard of pest Plumer is one of the biggest Spanish artists in the world at the moment.
Speaker 3: Bad Bunny's got this a new album out. Everyone's froten.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Pest is Mexican June ninety nine. Okay, he's that our age, one hundred and seventy centimeters.
Speaker 3: Tall, small in stature, big in energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bigin energy, and I love this song.
Speaker 3: Big in spirit.
Speaker 1: Line star Parmi. And that's another guy called.
Speaker 3: A couple of the boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah. The streams are up in like the one billion, yeah, four hundred million, so huge. Yeahs das What does das mean? Das? Das means days, so two days? Yeah, well that's my translation is two days. How is this anyway?
Speaker 3: The days? Maybe it means I don't know. Okay, that's a good translator. Dias two days. That's what I reckons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I got boys, two days. They better be proud of me for that two days. If they're not, I need. I haven't listened to Pesto for a while now, so look at his last Bandida, his most recent song. And Bandida would be like a I assume a bandit.
Speaker 3: Or like a yeah, a female bandit. Yeah, because bandid do band is a female bandit. I reckon for.
Speaker 1: Sure bandido in English, I believe he is a bandit. Yeah, a male bandit. So then if we go a bandid ah, it's saying it's yeah, this is stupid anyway, must be a slang term. Anyway, we know what it is because we're better at Spanish than AI and Google and all that.
Speaker 3: It's a little bandit, little bandit.
Speaker 1: We got some dilemmas, some dilemmas sent in for you guys, And this isn't obviously a proper segment, so this is just the one week one, so I'll do a little intro for it right about now. The Funk Soul. Welcome to Dilemmas with Jammo and Dylan. Awesome all right, get this one, ah, pere we go. Hi, guys, just wanted to send my dilemma in and possibly get some advice where you've come to the right spot. Yep. So recently I was seeing this guy for six months. We got real close. I hung out with him regularly and got really close to his family. Although we just ended, his mum is now messaging me on Snapchat asking me to catch up for coffee and messages me on the regular I want to reply because I feel as I feel as if it's rude not to. However, I don't want to overstep my boundaries and annoy him. What should I do? If you want my advice? You cut ties and you never see that family again. Because I don't think it do you or him any good. That's my personal opinion. Others will have other other views. But yeah, I don't think it will do any good just you know, hanging around or even if you're not doing it in the house, you know, you catching up with the ex's mum and it was only a six month relationship.
Speaker 3: What's the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I don't think it's going to help you or him. You didn't make it that long, But that's me. Yeah, you literally tripped six months in so all right, but this one's really interesting sent from look at it read the account name? Just not okay? Yeah? Right, Hello, I have a dilemma. I started dating this girl last year in May, and my parents are really religious and they do not support whatsoever. They previously agreed to pay for my school, but since I've told them about my relationship, they gave me the option to either break up with the girl and they would continue to pay, or I can find my own way to support myself in my next year of college. Wow, I'm really committed to this girl. So I've found a job to support myself, but I don't know if it will be enough. What should I do?
Speaker 3: That's tough?
Speaker 1: Man? Is this like Romeo and Juliet type thing? Yeah, so come on Romeo Romeo. Well, I mean what, he's already at college, but they want to He's already done that, He's already made his choice. Really, and I think you just got to go balls deep and commit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, follow the love. It's okay.
Speaker 1: You're young, Yeah, and you're saying, look, you really you really like her. You've already dropped some things for that, and you've picked up a job, but he doesn't think it will be enough money for college. But hey, like, you can make it work. Bro, you can see see I can't see like age, I can't see location. No, I think everything will be Okay, I do too. She just needs to follow the love. You know, your parents don't know as well as you.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, better in some cases.
Speaker 3: My son's dad is making our son, who is seven, call his new girlfriend mum. He has him four days a month, once a week, brother, I call hi mumsy.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favoritely said. That was one of the first ones that got sent in today and just like how short and concise it is, but gave us everything we needed exactly. So okay, let's break it down. New relationship, New relationship four has a son once a week. Yeah, four days. So we're talking four days in like a let's say a thirty day cycle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four days, all right. He wants his son to call his girlfriend mum. That's weird, bro, crazy, that's not on once a week. Bro, you're a you're a friend. Yeah, they're friends. That's it insane.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, I have a super weird and crazy one. Basically at the start, of this year. I was at a festival with my boyfriend just in a talking stage back then and his mates. While we were in the mosh, my boyfriend leaves to get a drink and it's just me, his mate, and one of my girlfriends in the marsh. His mate grabs my ass not once, but twice while my bf's gone. As soon as he does it, he realizes my girlfriend and I got weirded out and he runs away before my boyfriend gets back. Then he goes mi Ia. The rest of the night, the rest of the group's calling him and texting him, but he never responds. Then at the end of the night he finds us and goes back to the airbnb with us. I told my boy friend straight after it happened, and he was shocked. Few of the others in the group were told as well, and they were shocked, but knew this particular guy had a weird history with girls. Anyways, long story short, my boyfriend ended up confronting him about it over a beer at the pub after he did something similar to my girlfriend that lost paradise. He broke down and cried but fully denied it. The worst part is he's still very much a part of the group and is going to keep coming to events. The next time I see him is on Saturday for a Triple Jhottis one hundred party, and it'll be the first time I've seen him since he's been confronted about groping me. That's a bad situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see, I was going to use the term groping, and that is what happened. She summed it up really well. Unfortunately, this is a terrible situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this just sucks.
Speaker 1: The fact that he cried, that's guilty all over in my books, pulled.
Speaker 3: His eyes out and denied it. Though, what you crying in my shoulder for?
Speaker 1: You don't do that? Cry and cry and cry.
Speaker 3: I don't swear.
Speaker 5: I didn't swear, brother, brother, I would do.
Speaker 3: It to you could have just been on a Sorry bro, I was fucked up and I made a mistake. Yeah, be honest, bro.
Speaker 1: But no, he whimpered, denied it. Whimper and deny. That's his motto, whimper and deny. All right, one more dilemma and then we have a confession to end the app. If you use this and use names, can you say my name is like Casey or something? I can she's thrown her mate under the bus. Anyway, Casey, what should I do? I've been seeing this guy for over two months and we act like we're in a relationship. I'm always at his house. I'm always at his house. I've met his whole family, dended family, including all of his grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins. Do it? It's meen eight weeks.
Speaker 3: This is a bit too fast for my liking.
Speaker 1: We go on days very often, but then every time we speak about getting into relationship, he says he doesn't want a girlfriend right now, but that he does want to date me, and he sees himself dating me and that he does really like me. Yep, I know that we probably won't date, but am I stupid for hoping that we will? How long should I stick around for before he asked me to be his girlfriend? Or do you think he's just dribbling shit about the whole dating thing? Please help?
Speaker 3: If it starts getting well, it depends like if yous are acting as if you're in a relationship but he's not asking you out what's going on? Yeah, it's already been two months, Okay, that's fair, But like you know, then it hits three months. Then it hits four. Yeah, you're getting close to six. Now nothing's going on. Yeah, that's because he's getting someone the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I think, like, what's if you're doing all of this stuff, what's the reason for Not exactly yeah, exactly. I don't know. I don't know. There's some fishy about that one. Yeah, some real fishy with that guy and the way he operates. Yeah, something's going on, something something indeed. All right, we've got a confession with a confession, it's now time to dive into your deepest and darkest confessions. Let's hear what the people have to get off their chest, all right, now, this one was actually supposed to be on last week's not last week, two weeks ago episode, and we talked about lying, the biggest lie that you've told, the biggest lie that you've been told, and this has come on. This has come on this girl and she only missed the deadline by about an hour, and what I can see just made it eventually biggest lie I've told. Pretty bad of me, but oh well, got to do what you got to do. A year ago, I was house sitting at my aunt's which is in the suburbs, with lots of neighbors. Okay, I decided to have a few friends over. One thing led to another. We all ended up being extremely drunk within only a couple of hours due to some hard games and many games in beer pong. Okay, we were being very loud while also jumping in the pool and playing loud music. The cops ended up being called and I was able to lie my way out of it. But the next morning I was scared. The next morning, I was scared. The neighbors were going to tell my auntie what happened. So I told her that I was spiked early on in the night. No, I was at another friend's place and ended up inviting everyone back to the house without even knowing. She completely believed me and felt so bad for me, as did the rest of the family. I feel awful to this day to lie about something like that. But the games, the game, I guess. Keep up the good work, boys. Hey, look, I do respect the game. I look the games the game, and the game is games are meant to be played. Yeah, I can't help her rate that people make games. And you know, you covered yourself even in elite sports rules get bent, yeah, you know, and she's bent to rule and she's gotten away with it. Yep. It's like she's tried to take a catch on the lining cricket and her foots touched the rope, but she hasn't told them videos. You know, there's a guy standing in front of the camera. We can't see you do We take your word and although her word's wrong, it's right in their eyes. That's crazy. Same, you've got spiked and then have like you just had the sickest night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then still and then getting away with it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Been a few spiking stories in Perth, haven't theyre over the last fight?
Speaker 3: Probably half a decade, there's been a few that have happened.
Speaker 1: A yeah, not good, not good at all, not good. All right, Well, we're going to record a episode of Who's Punching? And we have had an overwhelming amount of submissions and like I filter through them throughout the week and then I get to present them to Dylan and it's quite a fun event and we have a lot with what we do. We get them all sent in, we have hundreds of them, and then we go through them and our criteria is basically, if your photos are shit, you won't get picked if you have too little or too many photos, you won't get picked. And then if it's not, like I guess, controversial enough, or if the photos just don't work for the internet, we won't pick you. So sometimes you two can be a perfect couple, but it's just boring. Yep, exactly, and unfortunately you don't make the cut. And that's just the way the world works. But hey, let's do that now. It's always an exciting time of the week, and then we can beat some people in darktright enjoy the week, guys, have a lovely, lovely time.