Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, lay.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, Adelaides, here's an interesting concept when it comes to sexual partners. So a recent study examined it socially accepted sexual partner numbers by gender. How many people it's socially accepted for you to have sex with over your long.
Speaker 3: Let me let me guess it's more for men. Men are allowed to have more sexual partners than me.
Speaker 2: But slightly. It's only slightly more than women. Okay, So I need to test you here. So how many partners do you think is socially accepted for both women and men? So you start first with women?
Speaker 3: There we go so over their whole entire life. How many people are.
Speaker 4: You over there entire sexual career? Okay, like your professional sex men, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To say fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 4: Fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 2: For women, it's viewed as ideal for two to three partners with one to two casual flings starting around ages sixteen to eighteen.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to repeat this. Did you say two to three across your.
Speaker 1: Lifetime's into three partners? That's ideal for us?
Speaker 4: This is seen as socially ideal.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, pray? How many partners are the men.
Speaker 2: Allowed to have So men, it's socially seen as ideal with four to five a lifetime partners, including a two to three casual hookups, often beginning around ages eighteen to twenty. So for some reason, guys have one or two more but start a little bit later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, interesting.
Speaker 3: It's interesting how the man is always allowed to have more sexual partners than a woman, and women get labeled certain names if they have more than two to three across a lifetime.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, isn't it's study.
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, this worn't for you because you've only had one sexual partner in your whole life and.
Speaker 4: White car, so I feel like I've missed out. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Isn't it nuts?
Speaker 4: Because it's just the one for me, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well it was different winking while we're winking. Why it's a wink off here? What's happening here? But I think of people there. Everyone knows someone who's a high school sweeter. Yeah you know what I mean. Everyone knows someone who only had one sexual partner because they shacked up and when they was sixteen, they haven't looked back.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting one isn't it.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you have to sample the chocolates, you know what I mean, before you actually settle on one little delicious nugget of chocolate.
Speaker 4: Well, how many chocolates are in the basket? Fifteen to sixteens?
Speaker 3: Is it a Cadpury favorite situation where there's all sorts of different chocolates?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Is it Hags who knows?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's really really top shelf?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a friend who likes to sample different chocolates, and she met a guy who, in no uncertain terms, said to her.
Speaker 1: I'm a boy, so I can have as many chocolates as I want. You're a girl.
Speaker 3: Well it doesn't work that way for you. If we're together, you can't be sampling other chocolates. I'm the only chocolate you can consume.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are we talking about? He comes Jody in her temporary little vehicle.
Speaker 4: Beep beep.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we're in flux at the moment. Our household in terms of our car, because I've sold mine, I've purchased a new one, but I'm just awaiting its arrival. In the interim, I am driving my mum's two thousand and nine Kia Serrato, which is a gorgeous car.
Speaker 4: What a two thousand or nine?
Speaker 1: It's not a gorgeous little whip?
Speaker 4: Yes, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I felt like a go car.
Speaker 4: I thought I was playing Mario Car.
Speaker 1: So I had to drop you to your car. Yesterday.
Speaker 3: I was like, come on, I'll drop you there, and you were like, not if you're driving that little Kia Serato.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next time, I'm going to be like, it's okay, I'll walk now, but where's your car? And I'll be like, Port Augusta, It's fine.
Speaker 3: He was producing moll He was so low to the ground I should have snapped a photo. Honestly, it was like this grown ass man crammed into this tiny milk car.
Speaker 4: My bum was touching the bitchmen.
Speaker 1: It was like that giant man off the Simpsons? Can you remember that?
Speaker 4: Do you have a problem with my means of automobile? This was the only guard we could afford.
Speaker 3: And it just got us reminiscing about our first cars and all the little things that went wrong with them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my first.
Speaker 3: First car was like a little mini, like an actual not when minis were cool, but like an actual like genuine mini. And it was a manual too, so I had to like drive with this stick and it was so tiny. But then my next car that I purchased, because I worked three hours every morning that there had been a bakery on the Gold Coast, I was able to afford a Ford Laser.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm very trendy two at the time.
Speaker 1: Good stuff welcome.
Speaker 4: Probably green, was it?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't great.
Speaker 4: It was white. I feel like most of the old school lasers are green for some reason.
Speaker 1: No, this was white.
Speaker 3: The only thing that was wrong with it was that you couldn't open the passenger door on the driver's side, so to get in said car you had to clump through the boat.
Speaker 4: That's quite the journey. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: That's probably why they noted fifteen hundred bucks off the price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was your first go?
Speaker 2: I had a Ford Fairlane, which was a hand me down car from mum and dad. But it was like Ford Fairlane was like right at the top in terms of classy stuff. Yeah, but in that era it was about thirty years too well. And I remember I learned two times a hard way that when it said there was thirty k's left and the fuel tank. That actually meant there was none left right. So, and one time I ran a fuel on the Sydney Harbor Bridge and we rolled off the bridge because we got over fifty per cent ways. It's actually a bit of a hill once you get over fifty percent. And I remember parking somewhere randomly on the south side.
Speaker 4: But that's the most frantic I've ever been as a youngster.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the other time I did it, I was I think I was ran Moore Park the other side of the bridge and I had to walk through rain to go buy a jerry can. On top of that as well, I also learned that you can't get an old coke bottle and filled up with fuel.
Speaker 4: They'll get angry at the fuel station.
Speaker 2: Life lessons such a short amount of time.
Speaker 1: I mean, that feels a little bit dangerous.
Speaker 4: Piece of crap. My car was.
Speaker 3: Can we do this please? Thirteen twenty four to ten finish this sentence. My car is useless because dot dot dot we don't care old new whatever. What is wrong with your car that you just go, oh my god, that should be functioning, but it's not.
Speaker 4: My car is completely useless because oh there's jokes. What's your car? Oh my gosh, and you're okay.
Speaker 3: Getting around in my mother's two thousand and nine care Serata at the moment, Why I await my new vehicle. You had to sit in there yesterday. It was like it felt like a flintstone. It feels like a Flintstones's card. We're so low to the ground, You're like it feels three inches off the ground.
Speaker 2: You feel like dangerously low, like you might actually slide underneath the bus in the middle of the city.
Speaker 3: And I feel like I've got no comeback if people beat me as well, like if I do something wrong, people like me on the horn.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm in a tiny little.
Speaker 2: Care Serrata hundredercent. Your car can't bully anyone. Even those smart cars bully that car. Reckon.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like the unlike the little chubby kidd in the playground, just getting pushed around in the miner.
Speaker 2: You're probably destined for the o barn, To be honest, that's that's the sort of that's the sort of destination I can say that.
Speaker 1: Don't discount it, all right, Brook, please complete this sentence. My car is useless, because my car's useless.
Speaker 5: Because the back wheels are designed to go bored every six to eight months.
Speaker 2: Very good, Right, cars are icing cheap these days as well, aren't they es?
Speaker 1: So what's all?
Speaker 5: That's why I just keep replacing them. It's cheaper than getting it.
Speaker 1: Six right, So how bored are they? Brooke at the.
Speaker 5: Moment they brand new, but they get pretty bored on the inside of the tire as well. Apparently the car was designed with negative canber, so the top of the wheels go in towards the car.
Speaker 4: So what is it? What's the purpose of that?
Speaker 5: I got no idea? Is it? Just every time I speak to a mechanic, it's just, oh, yeah, we can fix that for you, but you need you need directional tires. So I walked out because every tire can go on both ways.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot.
Speaker 5: So with two young kids, it's cheaper just replacing the tires than getting the whole thing fit.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna work. That's not gonna work. But that is ridiculous. And I feel like as well.
Speaker 2: Sometimes with mechanics it's like a dentist to go in there and they know they're just gonna throw this mumbo jumbo, but you, like, I just get to the point how much you know I'm not going to argue with you.
Speaker 1: Isn't that true?
Speaker 3: With mechanics, it's I could never have you walked away through like after a service.
Speaker 1: And they're going everything's tickety boom.
Speaker 4: Well, it's all.
Speaker 2: Good except for that back piston that's been eroded through the frontal lobe of the petrol valve. Oh, I haven't seen something like that in years. And you're like, oh gosh, can you fix it? Well, I can do it, but it's not going to be cheap.
Speaker 3: You do a good mechanic, Aaron, complete this sentence.
Speaker 1: Please, My car is useless because every.
Speaker 6: Time I turned the corner the horn goes off.
Speaker 4: That is confronting. That is confronting. What do you do?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: There just be moments, Aaron where you're like, I don't need the heat of someone being like, what's your problem?
Speaker 4: Why are you beeping a what's your problem?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 6: That's the website. As you're turning it holds the horn on. It wasn't like it was just a beat. It would be an aggressive long hold horn. And if I was at traffic lights and there were people crossing the road would be looking at me. Wave the light wave as if I was being lovely.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's your problem it, Aaron? He's actually nice guy.
Speaker 3: Do you know where that would come in super handy at suburban football grounds? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, horn here he is go South Adela. Oh very good, some great cause.
Speaker 1: That is amazing, Aaron.
Speaker 3: Can I very quickly tell you a little anecdote that I heard the other day from a friend. Okay, So off she went to Japan, which everyone seems to be going to Japan at the moment, seems to be the place to holiday.
Speaker 4: How's that a thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never been to the Japan, to the Japan, to the Japan.
Speaker 2: That shows you how cultured I am.
Speaker 4: I must do it, though I'd love to do it.
Speaker 3: Boo, wouldn't it be cool to take the family? There's not your family at the moment. You can barely leave the house.
Speaker 4: Really put down that sword.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Off, she went to Japan on holiday, and she took her sister, who was thirteen years old along to dinner. And they went to this place where they serve wagoo beef. Wago beef, your fanciest beef on the planet.
Speaker 2: Right, this may shock you. Joe's but Wago beef has never entered my mouth.
Speaker 4: No shock you.
Speaker 3: I'm so sure I'd like it too, though, yeah at some point. So anyway, they do this thing where they put the Wago beef in like a soup and away you go.
Speaker 1: So she had a look at it.
Speaker 3: She calculated Australian dollars to yen and she was like, okay, that's like fifty bucks a bowl.
Speaker 1: So she's like, I'll have three bowls.
Speaker 4: Which is expensive in itself by the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well one hundred and fifty dollars for three bowls of wago And so that was that, and then they brought out the bill and she's like, you've put too many zeros on this bill, and they're like, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: One thousand and five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: There's that moment where your your stomach sin sings. I mean, your stomach is full of delicious Wagy beef, but it's still seems and you're like, what do I do? I run? Am I going to do a running here?
Speaker 3: One thousand, five hundred dollars or three plates of wago beef?
Speaker 1: Can you believe that? I feel sick even telling that story. That's awful.
Speaker 4: That is scary. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the moral of the stories make sure you know effectively how to convert from Australian dollars to yen.
Speaker 2: She's conversion rates can really get. The big one as well is American dolls. Oh you looking like that's affordable. Yeah, it's not Australian dollars.
Speaker 1: I know, because it always looks cheaper in American dollars. And you're like, yeah, that's so fun.
Speaker 3: And then you u see the US and you go, oh, come on.
Speaker 4: I'm going to work time there for some feedback. You're ready, yeah, go on.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, So we had some fun and you told us the story about when people miscalculate conversion rates.
Speaker 4: It can be tough.
Speaker 1: It can be tricky.
Speaker 2: You go to some of these countries and you've never used their dollars or even their yen before, and the crossover confusing. Bang, you're out of pocket a lot.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: So essentially, a friend of mine went to Japan and thought that she was ordering three plates of Wago beef at fifty bucks each.
Speaker 1: Turns out the bill was fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: That doesn't work, does it.
Speaker 2: So you said this in terms of converting yen to a ud get you. It'll get you age and every time.
Speaker 3: So one Japanese yen equals eleven Australian dollars. So that's where she's obviously got herself.
Speaker 1: Into all sorts.
Speaker 4: Is that right? So you're like, ohres one yen.
Speaker 1: I'll take two, exactly right.
Speaker 2: A lot of feedback by the text line I full double O nine nine nine on nine. Somebody sent through this sound effect like what do you mean? Turns out one yen equal eleven cents, not eleven dollars.
Speaker 3: Do you mean to speak in Japanese? Then one yen equal eleven.
Speaker 2: Well not really, just got caught up in the moment. So one Australian dollar is ninety three point three six Japanese yen.
Speaker 1: Right, So I was incorrect.
Speaker 3: So, in a real twist of irony, me talking about people getting the conversion.
Speaker 1: Rate to Japanese yen wrong, I got it wrong. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I just assume you're doing that on purpose to add to the story of miscalculating conversion.
Speaker 1: Rates one hundred percent. That's what I was doing.
Speaker 4: So all I'm going to say is well done. She's a pro. She's good job. Monday morning joke off. That's right, humor, best way to kick start your week. Yeah, just attack it with a smile. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 1: Just put your vein out, big fat injection. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let me have that vein? All right? Can I kick us off this week? Sure?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Here we go, Here we go. What do you call sweaty boobs?
Speaker 3: I mean, the foremost authority on Brest. What do you call sweaty boobs?
Speaker 4: Humid?
Speaker 3: Tittiesque disturbing about the man saying the word titties.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's humid with their that's a combination.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Next, Joe, what do you go?
Speaker 1: We going short, sharp and shiny. So let's go. Why did ducks have tails? No idea to hide their butck quacks? Sorry, it's a small thing.
Speaker 4: All the dad's out there going yes, yes, well done.
Speaker 1: I mean it was mother's used today. But you're welcome dead.
Speaker 7: All right. Santa Claus the Tooth Fairy, a happy West Coast fan, and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a one hundred dollar note.
Speaker 1: Who gets it? You might have to say it again?
Speaker 4: Take us through the option to do it.
Speaker 7: Again, Santa Claus the tooth Fairy. Yes, A happy West Coast fan and an old drunk are walking down the street. They see a hundred bucks. Who gets it?
Speaker 1: I don't know the drunk.
Speaker 7: The other three are mythical creatures.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: I think that's your sweet.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 7: Actually, before the joke, I had to make sure they was still zero zero the suck.
Speaker 2: But years of experience as a disgruntled Carton supporter, it comes naturally.
Speaker 1: I know my way down the bottom of the ladder.
Speaker 3: Having said that, West Coast didn't suck so badly, on the.
Speaker 2: Weekend West Coast they lost the RICHMD by two points. It was a good old fashioned suck off who could suck less. And it turns out Richmond suck just that little bit less.
Speaker 1: Good old fashioned suck off.
Speaker 4: Let's talk abound pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about little kittens, shall we?
Speaker 4: Oh? I get you clucky.
Speaker 1: Oh I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 4: So you're clucked out, aren't you done?
Speaker 1: I'm so clucked out.
Speaker 3: We were talking yesterday about pregnancies and we gave birth in random places and it got to you and I are discussing what about these people who don't know they're pregnant. What about these people who literally go into labor sometimes on the toilet and I'm like, oh, I don't even know, or months into it, how on earth does this happen? And then you're like, we'll get callers, and I was like, no, right, I'm you stupid tiers.
Speaker 2: I just thirteen and twenty four ten? Are you out there? It's pretty niche? It is pretty niche.
Speaker 1: So I just I don't really understand.
Speaker 3: I'd love to hear from people who've been through this, because I don't understand how you can endure nine ten months of pregnancy and not know that you're growing a fetus inside of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty three four ten, tell us when did you not know that you're pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant, that sort of stuffening like all of a sudden, I was pregnant for six months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems outrageous.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So how is everyone different in terms of how you know one hundred percent signs and symptoms?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew the minute that I went off coffee that I was pregnant.
Speaker 3: I love coffee, have one every single morning, But when I was pregnant, could not stomach it, but also with Harper, who was our last My husband knew that I was pregnant before I did.
Speaker 4: Because that's interesting from Greg.
Speaker 3: For whatever reason, I took my shirt off and I was just standing there in a bra and he goes, you're pregnant. What are you even talking about? He goes, I've seen you pregnant three times now, like you are pregnant? Okay, And I literally went and brought a pregnancy test and sure enough, so.
Speaker 4: Can we just knuckle down? By the way, what what was he seeing?
Speaker 1: That was the giveaway, saying a little baby bump bump?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I was wondering professionally. I was wondering if he was looking at other areas been like, well, that's larger than usual, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: But not your belly? Oh do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the big sign. That doesn't big shi, it doesn't in large at the top. What does this?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, what are you talking about boobs?
Speaker 4: I'm talking about boots.
Speaker 2: Oh my very goodness, I'm just working out I think what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: And no, no, I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: All right, Can we put this out there place thirteen twenty four ten. I didn't know I was pregnant? What happened? What was the situation? How far into it was that? Where were you when you find found out?
Speaker 3: Until basically you popped it out and then he went, oh'm having a baby. I can guarantee you right now we are not going to get any calls on this.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see what happens. We're taking a cause I didn't know I was pregnant. What can be a very interesting situation because you just assumed that as soon as something changes, like within maybe weeks, you know what's going on.
Speaker 4: But some story is coming through people not knowing for months. Yeah, it's outrageous.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just go to Zambrero, dosn't have a big old burrito?
Speaker 4: I'm pregnant. No, I don't know. You used it too much.
Speaker 3: She'll don't too much Mexican. Let's go to Charlene. Good morning, Charlene. You didn't know you were pregnant?
Speaker 8: No, No, I didn't. I had a baby, and I felt pregnant straight away, but I didn't know until I was like twenty two weeks pregnant, and then my son came eight weeks early, so I only really knew I was pregnant for like ten weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, so Charlene, in hindsight, do you look back now and go there were telltale signs, but you just know over them nothing.
Speaker 8: No, no, there really wasn't, not until I felt a move and they're it's like, oh, okay, well that's not right. It was my first baby that I had, so I didn't know how long the things took to go back to normal, and they just didn't.
Speaker 3: Well she said, that's nearly five and a half months though, Charlein.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and I was I was only like forty five kil and I didn't even have a belly.
Speaker 4: That's outrageous. How does that happen?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for the call. Nikita, hoh, my goodness, what happen?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: What happened to your friend?
Speaker 9: So we had decided to go away out, you know, just regular drink and go to town. Why not. We stopped off and we got these like taco things on the side of the road, got all the way back to my house and we're like, oh, we really don't feel well. She starts running into the bathroom.
Speaker 1: She's okay, let me finish that story.
Speaker 2: We just loves n Sometimes it's finally get caught up at the moment because it's an outrageous story.
Speaker 3: She said that her friend went, oh my god, I've just had a baby when she went to the toilet after some dodgy Mexican.
Speaker 1: We've all been there, Ama, right, so that trumps.
Speaker 2: At all I made thirty twenty four ten. Maybe we're to get calls for this who's had dodgy Mexican and then given birth. I don't think anyone has