Speaker 1: Apogee Production.
Speaker 2: Today we've asked you guys to share some of your embarrassing stories for us.
Speaker 1: So we asked all of our Facebook community, if you're not in there, what are you doing, go and jump in.
Speaker 3: It's free for everyone.
Speaker 1: It's literally just a Facebook community where everyone chats and we discuss all the topics and ask your feedback.
Speaker 3: And we asked everyone in there to send.
Speaker 1: Anonymously, so no name's going to be mentioned your most embarrassing stories.
Speaker 3: So let's just straight into it.
Speaker 2: So first one, hey girls, My embarrassing gross story is being sixteen years young and in love sending a nude as we do to my boyfriend. Little did I know, next minute had a phone call from my dad.
Speaker 4: Asking what necklace did I have on?
Speaker 2: I instantly hung up the phone because I knew I accidentally sent the photo of my boobs to my dad.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I was absolute mortified. I didn't go home for days. He was so good about it and said he gets it. But wow, what an absolutely embarrassing Oh.
Speaker 3: The poor honey. I think what my girlfriends has done that? Actually, Oho, so have you evern the wrong text to sefore?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I tell a story. Yeah, so this is a long time ago, back in my day. Let's say, back in my heyday when I was single, which was literally sixteen years ago. I was talking to Steve, but I was also keep more options open eggs in one basket. He was also doing the same. I was talking to a few other guys and Steve was actually the one that I was like, oh, you're boring crazy. Anyways, so this guy was sending me sexy messages and we were going back and forth, and I accidentally sent one of the sexy messages that was in the middle of the conversation to Steve that was meant for this other guy, and Steve was like a wrong person, could not believe it. I was so embarrassed, and that was like when you're talking to someone, he now knows that I'm talking to other men, which you don't really.
Speaker 3: Want them knowing. No, even though he was talking to other women. But I was mortial.
Speaker 1: All that is so funny, And it was like for the other guy, I would have been fine because we're going back and forth in that vibe, we're saxing.
Speaker 3: It's like fun.
Speaker 1: And for Steve it's like, Hi, I'm good, thanks cool, wrong person.
Speaker 3: I was like, why I did it?
Speaker 2: Once when I was bitching to my mum about my sister and I accidentally sent the.
Speaker 3: Message no you didn't.
Speaker 2: I was really young, and I was like, oh, so annoying, how she keeps doing this, and like, fully, how to go?
Speaker 4: And then I sent it literally to that sister. Oh that's the one time I've done it.
Speaker 3: Damn it so funny, so funny.
Speaker 4: The most embarrassing story.
Speaker 3: Of my life.
Speaker 2: It was week three dating this amazing guy I met. We were doing the deed, which was fully amazing, so I was fully getting into it. I was on top love a good cowgirl session girls. All of a sudden I smelt this smell.
Speaker 4: What smell I could smell?
Speaker 3: I kept going.
Speaker 4: I kept going, though, thinking maybe he'd farted.
Speaker 3: Can read it out?
Speaker 4: She's like, this smell was still there and it was strong.
Speaker 2: It was in that moment I just knew what had happened. I put my hand around and under to check, like around and under, yep, I'd ship myself. The look on my face made him ask, what's happened?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Actually tying at this story, I replied with my hands covering my face.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do.
Speaker 4: Don't look, just get straight up and head to the shower.
Speaker 2: I'm so so sorry. He stood up, looked down, and proceeded to dry rage as.
Speaker 3: He into the bath.
Speaker 2: No he didn't. I wanted to die. My now fiance and father of child.
Speaker 4: We still joke about it today because happens after all.
Speaker 1: Take Oh, that is so funny that I was literally cry.
Speaker 4: Laughing at that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one is short, but like you just wait till you get the feels this year, Okay, I was using what are they called later, you know, like the latter back in the day. Like it's like the shaver that you use on yourself and like rips your hairs out, so it's like waxy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, OUCHI pinches it, rips it out. So she was doing that in her bikini area. I got a little bit confident. I wasn't feeling much pain, and next minute one of my bits was called it. No, I'm guessing like lit or something has like oh so I grabbed your hair and literally rips it out.
Speaker 4: That makes you squirm. It's so sensitive down there too, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, that would hurt.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, that's all for the embarrassing stories. But we're gonna finish off with some quick fire questions. We've got these conversation cards. This one's titled Extra Dirties.
Speaker 4: And we're picking out random whatever we get, we have to ask.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll ask you first, all right, who here is most likely to start an adult film?
Speaker 3: Who who is most likely to make and direct a pawn star?
Speaker 4: I think you recod lily.
Speaker 3: Feel sexual.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're more adventurous with other things than I am. Yes, I agree, Yes, Yes, I think you funny.
Speaker 3: I'm scared. I'm scared, okay, so vulnerable.
Speaker 2: What will be the sexy nickname they give you when you live at the old folks Home?
Speaker 1: Oh, it'd be frisky something. I feel like I'm gonna be super frisky. Apparently when you be old, you get like a full second search of sexual energy, and we like frisky something. And then the second one is have you ever sexual and camera?
Speaker 3: Would you want to?
Speaker 1: I mean with my partner, Yes, but that hasn't been for anyone else. Yeah, so yeah, but quickly deleted after because I've been scared. Yes, have you ever walked in on your parents doing that thing that grown ups do when they love each other very much. Yes, yeah, I've just heard it. I haven't seen it, but grows it's not good. Hey have you ever been injured while having sex?
Speaker 4: Just some grazes and yet bruises.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been paid for sex?
Speaker 1: Even if you haven't, Is there anything inherently problematic, problem problem, problematic with it?
Speaker 2: I have personally not, and you do you. It's what I have to say to that. Oh have I got sexier since you've known me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Definitely.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've gone from not little girl energy. But when I first met you, you were younger and just so innocent, Like I literally remember us having conversations and you and Kurt were like.
Speaker 3: But how do you own a business? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: How do you send things out?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Just not really much idea about much?
Speaker 1: And you're now have traveled a lot either. I feel like you've really grown up. You've done so much work on yourself, when you've really come into yourself, and when a woman comes into herself and has that inner confidence, it's so sexy. So I definitely think you're way sexier than what you were. But you just always cute. Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, cheat on my partner, is absolutely essential that I tell them why why not? So if somebody like cheats on their partner, is it absolutely essential that they tell them why why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think honesty always. I don't know how anyone goes to bed at night with someone when they haven't been truthful about being deceitful?
Speaker 3: No, do it? You gotta yeah, tell them.
Speaker 1: If I ever did it, which I don't think it's in my bones, I would have to come clean.
Speaker 3: I could. I'd feel sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could never lie to my partner and not tell them that. Oh nah, what sex related word?
Speaker 3: Are you not sure how to pronounce? Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't know what if I don't know how to pronounce it? All the important ones I've got down pad.
Speaker 1: What's the kinkiest thing you've asked someone else to do?
Speaker 2: Or?
Speaker 3: Do I want this on the internet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How was the rules? You got to answer?
Speaker 2: Okay, what I've actually asked? Not what this has happened? So what I've asked?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Just like spank me?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the heart? Yeah that's nice. That's nice.
Speaker 4: Describe your sex life with the song title, Oh, I feel like you've had.
Speaker 3: This one before. I think so and I said something to do with country, so love a cowgirl. Physician.
Speaker 2: Are you more sexperimental or less experimental than the average person?
Speaker 3: I'd say more, Yeah, yeah, more for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If your sex life was a pie chart, what portion of it would be satisfactory, unsatisfactory and mind blowing?
Speaker 3: M break it up.
Speaker 2: Yep, So unsatisfactory probably seven percent.
Speaker 1: Seven that's very exact, like tens your high flight, not ten seven period.
Speaker 2: I feel like I still always end up being satisfied, but it's just like not as like your more self conscious.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that. So having sex with my period, I.
Speaker 4: Actually like it.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's more sensitive. Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So seven percent for unsatisfactory, I would.
Speaker 2: Say probably forty thirty percent mind blowing yeah, and then whatever the rest.
Speaker 4: Is because I can't calculate it really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty real to you guys, been together sixteen years?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like when you first get with someone, it's like whoa.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you have that sex and you're just like, oh, yeah, that was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It can't be like that every time.
Speaker 3: No, I cannot. Yeah, for sure, I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so scary when you don't know.
Speaker 3: What's kind of literally sweating?
Speaker 2: Guys, when was the last time you were tested for a sexually transmitted infection?
Speaker 3: A very long time ago?
Speaker 4: So what were the results?
Speaker 3: Clear? Clear, But I've I've been with Steve. Yeah, so yeah, have.
Speaker 2: You ever popped into your head while you are masturbating? It just says, have ever popped into your head?
Speaker 4: I bet you. It's saying like have I have.
Speaker 3: You popped into my head while I was masturbating?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I.
Speaker 3: Think I just more think about myself. Oh my god. What's the strangest place you've ever had sex? I think a park? A park? Yeah, mine's the movie cinema. Yeah, have fun.
Speaker 2: Describe your first time having sex, include every cringey detail.
Speaker 1: I actually was really lucky. It wasn't cringey. It wasn't bad. It was my first boyfriend. He's so beautiful. He was so gentle and slow and understanding. He was a couple of years older than me, and I was obviously a virgin, but he was just so nice and it was really nice. A lot of my friends were like, oh, your first time is really like hard and it hurts and it's just not good. But I really enjoyed it and it was memorable in.
Speaker 3: A really beautiful way.
Speaker 1: And I really hope my daughter has that experience, which he's so respected. It's so gentle and soft and just not.
Speaker 4: Have you had any bad experiences in the bedroom with people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there was one that just didn't last very long. That was frustrating.
Speaker 3: I really feeling really sexually frustrated. Yeah, okay, it does make you not angry, but.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh yeah, I've had someone try to stick like as many fingers as they could like stuff, and it was like so uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is just not it. No, it was like they wanted to see what they could fit inside.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, it's not a challenge for