Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called doldy b with two e's.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming she how.
Speaker 2: Do I put? This? Isn't a fan of my kissing.
Speaker 1: Style boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bit. He's non recyclable. Catching him mu.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 1: He's just rubbing it in, filled.
Speaker 2: With champagne, oysters and sex.
Speaker 1: So good to know, Good to know, Matt. Where's Your Head At?
Speaker 3: Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning. You are currently in the Mold Dives with mister is Live. Very jealous.
Speaker 2: I am very excited, Anna, I cannot wait to get over to the Mold Dives. I was doing a little bit of a searching up on it, and I am I didn't expect what I expected, Like they're all like exec exect. Yeah, like I didn't expect. I've never thought about it, and I looked at it and I was like, this is going to be amazing. So if you're listening to this right now, head over to my Instagram and see all the fun that I'm having. And I'm sorry if you get jealous.
Speaker 3: Well, do you know what's funny is I've obviously been looking for good honeymoon locations because I get married very very soon, and the Mold Dives was on our list and I was looking and doing some research on it, and it said that the Mold Dives is the most expensive location that you can.
Speaker 1: Go to on your honeymoon.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that, well, Future Matte, Sorry, sorry no, well, I yeah, apparently it is very expensive. I am. I actually organize a surprise for Tammy. So when we get there, I've organized a dinner and it just showed you the photo of it. It's going to be like candlelit love heart, you know, and we're going to sit on this exclusive beach, just the two of us, really really romantic.
Speaker 3: It does look so cute, Like I'm actually so shocked, like I don't know, you're quite a romantic guy.
Speaker 1: But this is like quite a big gesture. What I will ask is like it kind of looks.
Speaker 3: Like a proposal site like that, I reckon a lot of people can't propose there.
Speaker 2: She might think that, like, never, is.
Speaker 1: There something that you bought that you haven't told everyone.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but never say never, Anna, I don't know. It is very romantic and very proposal. I was looking at it and I was like, jeez, this is as proposal as it comes.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should like preface that so she doesn't get disappointed when we walk up to it. I mean, it's it's still very early on my very very early still.
Speaker 2: I also organized because we love watching movies together projector on the beach. So we both sit there and we're on I don't know, we're on like a nice like picnic thing, and we watch a movie together. And I've decided that we're going to watch Avengers because we both love the Marvel University Avengers and we're gonna watches there so they'll be cute as well.
Speaker 3: So there's two little surprises for her. So she's not allowed to listen to this until that happens. But my turn on of the week is actually the fact that Michael and I want to travel and we're thinking about booking Japan. We don't know when specifically, but we want a book soon. It's been on both of our bucket lists.
Speaker 2: When are you thinking about going? So go for like cherry blossom season April. My sister just got back from and with her fiance and she said it was amazing.
Speaker 3: But then I haven't done like a cold holiday, so I feel like a January could be like really fun, like doing like a snow holiday. I also, Michael and I haven't been anywhere together that we have never been, and I think that's just different gravy of travel when you go with your partner to somewhere that you haven't been and you're.
Speaker 2: Both experiencing new experiences together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, Yeah, And I think like we are also going on a couple's holiday with your girlfriend and with my fiance.
Speaker 1: In February, we are too.
Speaker 2: We're going on a cruise and adults only cruise. That's going to be so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with Virgin Australia.
Speaker 3: They have their big cruise ship and yeah, we're going to do Melbourne to Tasmania and Tasmania back.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's going to be heaps of fun.
Speaker 3: It will be, yeah, And that's also kind of like that different gravy of like we're all doing this experience together for the first time, Like.
Speaker 1: It will be heaps of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I haven't been and Tamy hasn't been on a cruise before, so I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: I have been on a cruise actually, but not this cruise and not to Tasmania set.
Speaker 2: That should be fun. Well, my turn on for the week, obviously, is that I'm in the mold Ives and I'm in the sun and I'm having a very romantic trip.
Speaker 1: He's just rubbing it in.
Speaker 2: Filled with champagne and sex. So good to know.
Speaker 1: Good to know, Matt.
Speaker 2: And my turn off this week is I do not have one, such a duck. What do I have to be turned off about?
Speaker 3: What? I'm happy for you, enjoy your holiday, see you when you get back.
Speaker 2: What is your turnoff? Anna?
Speaker 3: Okay, So my turnoff for the week, other than the fact that I'm not in the mold Ives because mold Ives looks like Heaven, is that I think I have misophonia.
Speaker 2: Huh. So.
Speaker 3: Miss Aphonia is a disorder in which certain you can read minds. Misophonia is a disorder in which certain sounds trigger emotional or physiological responses that some might perceive as.
Speaker 1: Unreasonable given the circumstances.
Speaker 3: So, for instance, if Michael's eating dinner and there's no like TV on the on in the background, or there's no music, like I love eating dinner with music on in the background because I hate the sound of chewing and other.
Speaker 1: Sounds as well.
Speaker 3: So for instance, Matt and I had a meeting this week and there was this guy walking past us and he literally gagged, like you know when people like clear their throat, but it's like a I'm not even gonna make the sound because it's giving me growing.
Speaker 2: And I even looked at him said yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Both did, because it was honestly so like I can't even believe how rude that was, as he was directly fast us, Like I was just like.
Speaker 1: Imagining all the green flamed.
Speaker 3: Yuck anyway, and I just think I definitely have misophonia.
Speaker 2: Does that go as far as saying that you hear like a horn tuting and you go oh and you get like shivered.
Speaker 3: Well, if like someone scrapes the bottom of their plate with like a fork or something, or like chalk on a chalkboard.
Speaker 2: I've got it. I've got We went to the beach the other day and I said to I said to Tommy and the kids, I was like, I hate the noise when you're like your feet like squishing the dry sands, So do I. So the kids thought they were funny and they started doing it, and I was like, oh, I like, ran, I can't do that, Like it does my head and that make gives me shivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like a full blown like even right now just talking about this with you guys, and like talking about the fact that these noises like irk me up the wrong way, Like it's giving me the chills, it's giving me the goosebumps.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to our Facebook page, guys. Is this normal? Like I need to know.
Speaker 2: Is there any other noises that make them give them the shivers as well? What noises give them?
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you guys. Let us know. Okay, matt have you heard of the term bedrotting?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Doesn't mean like when your mattress is like overdue to be replaced and it's rotting away or your puows.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gen Z's newest trend.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's basically like you're hungover on a Sunday and you just want to stay in bed all day. Actually, I don't even think you need to be hung over on a Sunday. It's just like you're feeling anxious, stressed, you need some me time and you stay in bed all day.
Speaker 2: That sounds like absolute heaven. Just staying just laying, well, I call.
Speaker 1: It layan lay in your own term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mates, go like what are you doing? And you just be like the laying. Yeah, just laying scrolling and that I love doing that. What about watching a TV series? Because the other day we were hung over in bed and we genuinely, genuinely watch Season five of Friends from start to finish, And I wouldn't call that bed rolling. I'd call that a good fucking.
Speaker 1: Time before they're getting done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going that at an amazing time.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, Like, there's obviously a happy medium. The thing is is that back in the olden days, people weren't bed rotting because they didn't have devices to keep them occupied. Right Like, if you didn't have your phone and you didn't have a TV in front of you, you're only going to stay in there for an hour and then you'd be like, I'm bored.
Speaker 2: Read the newspaper. But you have to get the newspaper. The newspaper, you have to get it to.
Speaker 3: Get well, Like you can't just get uber eats. You'd have to at some point get up to cook a meal. Like everything is so accessible to us. And that's why bed rotting is the new crate. It's a new thing, or at least people are now talking about it.
Speaker 2: So what are they is it against? Like does it affect mental health? Like's the what's the problem with bedrolling? Because I can't see anything wrong with it.
Speaker 3: I think that if I said in bed past four pm and I was in bed the whole day, my mental health would take.
Speaker 1: A serious, serious dive to the ground.
Speaker 3: I would not be able to mentally cope with it. Like I need vitamin D, I need some like I need fresh air.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but I need to achieve something totally. My mates to live with all my mates, they would my mate day on, my best mate would be like, it's so weird when I'm hungover because yeah, I'm doing nothing, but I'm always making moves. It's like the weirdest thing ever I'm not doing anything, but I'm doing stuff. I can so confused at what I'm doing and even what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 3: It used to be my pet hate with Michael. So when we started dating, we would like, I mean, we were like drinking a lot because we were like in honeymoon phase and we'd get drunk together and like, you know, do shots and blah blah blah. Anyway, I don't pull up well after a night of drinking. Michael, on the other hand, like it would hit like eleven am and he was up, like he was like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm dying, Like fuck off, be alone.
Speaker 2: Let me in bed alone. And what is the best way that you have found to get over an X or someone that you even like in a situation ship? Because I've been seeing stuff and people like getting over a situationship is worse than getting over an X.
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes it is like because do you know why I reckon it is because you put them on a pedestal and you don't get to know them enough to see all of their bad qualities. So you literally see them as this like angel person who's perfect for you. They've never done anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Technically you're still in the honeymoon stage.
Speaker 3: As well, completely in the honeymoon stage, and like they're annoying habits. You haven't got to know them enough to know what they are, so you can't like sit at home and go, well, you know they did this that annoyed me because literally nothing about them anoisy. So in your mind they're like, you're like, they're perfect for me, but actually they're not.
Speaker 2: In reality, they're not, because you'd still be with them if they were exactly.
Speaker 3: I think, and I've said this before and I'll say it again, the best way to get over someone is to write yourself a letter. So, dear adda, this is all of the reasons why you should not be with this person, and then you literally list all of their negative attributes.
Speaker 1: I told you to do this with your ex, and.
Speaker 2: You well, I started to do it on my phone and I got through a couple and then like my ADHD kicked in, something messaged me or something popped up and I got distracted.
Speaker 1: That's not an excuse go back to it.
Speaker 2: I never went back to it, but yeah, you kept hounding me to do that.
Speaker 3: I was like, did you do the letter to yourself? And you're like not, Yeah, I'll get on it soon.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fucking is that your impersonation of me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I'm going to just call myself out, but that was trash.
Speaker 1: How do you get over someone that well?
Speaker 2: I was a huge to get on here, or I used to say, and when we had break up episodes about that. I didn't believe in no contact. I still obviously would love to remain, not love to, but I would remain friends with my exes. I always thought that that was the most civil, most mature way of ending a relationship, to stay on good terms. Yeah, like I don't maybe so, I don't want anyone to hate me, But I just don't think that. You know, I don't like hate, and I don't.
Speaker 3: You have a bit of rejection anxiety as well that as well place of fact people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like someone, it's just no point hating. I don't have time to hate people, let alone someone that you know you want to like. I don't want to hate them. I don't want them to hate me, So I'd always try and make it civil. But I strongly believe now that no contact is the best way to go.
Speaker 1: No contact is the only way to go really well.
Speaker 2: In saying that, do the no contact on mutual terms, on civil mature terms. But you don't need to stay friendly with them. You don't need to chat to them, you don't need to catch up with them. You just need no contact. Like, hey, this didn't work.
Speaker 3: Unless there's like kids or something else in where you have to see them.
Speaker 1: Or if there's a property or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: We realize that life is complicated and not always straightforward, but of course there are no ties to them. The best quickest way for you to get over them is just go no contact anyway.
Speaker 2: It can be hard at the start, but you've got to power through.
Speaker 3: I saw this trend on TikTok and this I thought this was hilarious. It was a trend that helps you get over people because obviously we both know it's sometimes so hard to move on. So it goes a little something like this, It goes you miss them. Let me help you imagine them first one sitting on a toilet.
Speaker 2: I want to get over them. So you get the ear closed, you get the.
Speaker 3: Eke a little bit like you're like, oh that's a bit yucky, Like you know, they're.
Speaker 2: Like scrolling their TikTok the toilets, scrolling on TikTok, keep.
Speaker 1: It vulnerable in there. Then number two face.
Speaker 2: Time my girlfriend on the toilet. Sometimes you well, I will answer it and I'll be like, hey, I'm just going to wrap something up.
Speaker 1: What and your mid shit, Well, we'll probably.
Speaker 2: On the back end of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me help you.
Speaker 3: Imagine them telling a joke in a group and nobody laughs, so they have to explain the joke to everyone and still nobody laughs.
Speaker 1: It's so.
Speaker 2: Alright. I've got one playing ping pong and they run after the ball but they can't catch it. So imagine them like fumbling over their.
Speaker 1: Hands and they're like crouched down running.
Speaker 2: Imagine me at like my height as well, trying to do it.
Speaker 1: Such an ick.
Speaker 3: Okay, playing crack the egg on a trampoline and he's the egg.
Speaker 1: I don't get that.
Speaker 2: So remember like when you're a kid, and imagine a fully grown adult on a trampoline. But then if they're playing with the kids, that's a fair bump. You know how you tuck in and you hold your legs and you bounce around and you got to try and hold yourself together as you hit the train, so he's just, oh, that is y, I've got another one. You miss them? Well, let me help you. Imagine them holding one finger in the air as they correct you on your grammar, so like stopping you like, no, no, that's awful. I reckon I might have done that, Not on grammar because I'm dyslexic, but correcting somebody on something.
Speaker 3: Okay, last one going for a morning walk and they get one of those snot bubbles forming in their nose.
Speaker 2: I've actually read one here and I used to do that. So what pointing at something with their big toe.
Speaker 1: You did not do that, For the love of God, tell me you did not do that. What were you pointing at?
Speaker 2: I was at the beach, like flicking through like the shells, trying to find a shell, and I was doing it with my foot.
Speaker 1: But what were you pointing out.
Speaker 2: Just like shells, like oh, look at that shell with your big Joe.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, red flag, green flag. When they aren't as funny as they think they are and they laugh at their own.
Speaker 2: Jokes, I feel personally victimized here.
Speaker 1: Because you do laugh at all of your.
Speaker 2: Own joke, and I think I'm as funny as I think I am No, I don't. I think it's a green flag. Like if your partner's laughing at their own joke, so I'd find it endearing and cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I think if it's your partner, then it's a green flag. It's fine because I feel like if that gave you the ek, then you wouldn't be with them, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if it's just a random person, like a friend or something, and they think they're hilarious and they laugh at their own jokes, I think that still could be endearing.
Speaker 1: Let's just say it's a.
Speaker 2: Random then it could be a bit like, well, don't tell me a joke. If you're a random, I'm the funny in the situation, not you. Ego centralis, I'm cracking the joke. You know your roll in the conversation?
Speaker 1: Who I do you think?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of Where I Had At. I'm producer Blake. We have Matt on his way back from the Maldives as we speak, and we'll be back to regular programming as of next week. Can't wait to see you then,