Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Melbourn, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: We'll start your morning the right way.
Speaker 3: Be great.
Speaker 4: This is Jason Lauren, Men's Noel one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Tuesday morning. All morning, loss, Good morning. How are we?
Speaker 4: I'm good? I'm not. What's going on here? Look at these headphones?
Speaker 2: What's wrong? What's wrong?
Speaker 4: The headphones I've been given her a bit twisted and bent?
Speaker 2: Can you not hear me?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 4: Feel like I'm lopsided?
Speaker 2: I'm worrying the over the top headphones. I look like the over boy.
Speaker 6: Yes, same? Do you know what? Can we just paint a picture? We are at h Q the mothership.
Speaker 4: That mother ship is the mother ship. I think Melbourne's the mother ship runs far more smoothly in this joint.
Speaker 6: It's a bit antiquated here, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at those headphones like those heads been in knees.
Speaker 6: Oh you are. There's big heads in Sydney, big heads.
Speaker 2: We are live from the over Sydney studios this morning. New headphone already ripped through them. Hey, let's guy, this is gonna be a fun morning. Let's not be those visitors that you know when we leave and you're like, thank god we got rid of those of you.
Speaker 4: It's getting one star.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, it's lovely.
Speaker 4: This is why Melbourne is fast upparing.
Speaker 2: Just had a beautiful coffee I made you want?
Speaker 6: Didn't news work?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Everything everything that happens today, it's going to be that wouldn't happen in Melbourne. You were drinking coffee. You can get a coffee at seven seven seven, halfway through their day. By seven.
Speaker 6: Guess what?
Speaker 2: I just made Clint one an authentic Italian coffee? How do I say that?
Speaker 4: Before? To love that?
Speaker 2: He used an instant and then went to put the water and I went, no, no, no, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he gets really funny. Otherwise you burn the he goes.
Speaker 6: This is how the Italians do it.
Speaker 4: Coming from Jason from Bentley, couldn't be more authentic.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, we're gonna fun show coming up today. If everything works, we're gonna cheering tickets to go. And that is the song you are listening out for two steps by It's Sharans. We will play it sometime in the show today when we do give us a ring thirteen twenty four to ten and you will score tickets.
Speaker 4: To ed if these microphone sounding making us sound like we're heavy breathing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got a spat machine's going on?
Speaker 4: Why is it sounding like a wind machine in here? Every time I go.
Speaker 2: Sorry, do you come up the stairs?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not heavy breathing.
Speaker 2: Sounds like that's fine?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 6: Lauri?
Speaker 4: Take you back to Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Why do you hear about mine? I have to change hotel rooms today?
Speaker 4: This is a mess.
Speaker 2: We're great guests to have over there.
Speaker 4: We never comply anyway. Good morning Melbourne, or as Jas would says.
Speaker 2: Coming up, it's your tickets with a big show and let's get into it. Good morning, Good morning Melbourne. This is over one hundred. You are on the Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We are doing the show from the nov Sydney studios this morning. So just hits up. If Laurie sings a little.
Speaker 4: Rattled, she is, hang on, I've rolled in in the best moon and you're in a mood, and now you're this is what he does. Now he's deflecting it on to me.
Speaker 6: Don't okay, have you got your knickers in? No?
Speaker 2: I was in a filthy mood this morning.
Speaker 4: And then is that because you went out for lunch and got on the beer's yesterday?
Speaker 2: No, I was home by seven, little hiccup on the way home, which we'll get to you later.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't wait. Yep.
Speaker 2: And then Clint, I think suffered the same issue at the hotel.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: I slept well at the start, and then I woke up at about twelve thirty like I was being.
Speaker 4: Smothered the British accent thirty.
Speaker 2: Why are you speaking? Because the air cone's broken? Brother? I woke up and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, Ca, I'm brae, Wait what happens?
Speaker 2: The aircon in my room doesn't work?
Speaker 4: I dragged the as if every single hotel we stay and you think the air coorn doesn't know?
Speaker 6: I dragged the thermostart.
Speaker 2: No, what's the chair?
Speaker 6: The cup chair?
Speaker 2: I dragged the chair over to the vent and I was standing on the cut chair at twelve thirty this morning, in my hands on the vent and nothing was coming out.
Speaker 6: Imagine if you're lucky enough to see in the window, see what you were doing.
Speaker 2: God, that guy the chair is getting exided? Is he standing up?
Speaker 6: Getting a good work?
Speaker 4: I had a wonderful sleep min was okay as well. Hotels, so I'm happy as a clam.
Speaker 2: I look beautiful hotel. Yeah, warm clan money swap rooms today.
Speaker 4: Well I did accidently sure you didn't accidentally turn it off because there is a switch next to the bed which stairs all off and I hit off off, off, off, off, and that included air con.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, oh no, I did that went through that roller coaster and then the Clinton had the same issue. The lights wouldn't turn on, were falling over the chairs.
Speaker 4: Issues seventy four on all on buttons in that room. I thought that was the most user friendly room I've been it for a long time. Okay, well except for the blinds. I walked around for so long blind switched to open them, and then I was like, where is it up? Just manually? They're not electric?
Speaker 2: Do you imagine? What do you meet and use my hands to open.
Speaker 4: The I worked that out. I got the but I couldn't get the blinds behind the curtains open.
Speaker 6: They're still they're permanently shut, aren't they. No?
Speaker 2: No, no, you can wind the manually.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Then I caught I stood there with the TV remote trying to open the blinds. I didn't know how to do.
Speaker 4: It such a high tech hotel. The curtains really throw you.
Speaker 2: We ran out of money when we got to the blinds, didn't we?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So we are in Sydney because we're doing a photo shoot up here, and I mean, jas, how's your anxiety levels ahead of your photo shoot?
Speaker 2: Not great? I used to shave of this morning and the hope that it wouldn't die. Yeah, because you were worried that you're going to have half a face. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Because he didn't have a battery.
Speaker 4: An uncharged electric razor. And he walked through Sydney domestic going, do you think there's a shaver shop? Oh, there's a JB High fight. I wonder if they sell electric razers. And he wandered around for about three seconds, which is about his attention span, and then gave up and goes on whatever.
Speaker 6: So you got through? Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: What do you think a little bit of stubble that looks good? What's that mean? What the way you said it?
Speaker 4: You're going like that? Or are you clean? Shave? Serious question? Are you both going the five o'clock shadow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What is a bit more manicure than mine. Which do I just go? Do I fresh? Do I shave? What would you like? You've both got five o'click whatever you want me to do.
Speaker 2: We can of us with the freshly give me an interesting further ship.
Speaker 4: You can't have a mo Jason Lawrence start up shut down.
Speaker 2: Here we go, thanks, y mates and Waterman workspaces. This is Great's like radio Shark Tank in a way. You hit the website FM dot com dot Au or go the no overplayer app, register details and pitch your business.
Speaker 4: Now it might be you love shark Tank. Talk about Shark Tank a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which shark would you be? Mark? Human needs a billionaire? Is he?
Speaker 4: You're never going to be him?
Speaker 6: You're right, I'll beat the bloke who designs.
Speaker 4: No, he's just hasn't he just gone bankrupt?
Speaker 2: No, that's that's Davy. That's the Australian one. Yeah, I watched the US one.
Speaker 4: I went bankrupt.
Speaker 6: That's the ideal. Enough, donut the Australian one.
Speaker 2: People go on there going Hi, I need eleven thousand dollars for my business. The American ones I need one point three million.
Speaker 6: That's all right, it's a little bit an idea, big or small exactly for it, and here's the go.
Speaker 2: It could be a business you've already got started up, or you know you one that you're thinking about. Like the person yesterday monitor pizza restaurant.
Speaker 4: She wanted like a sushi trained pizza restaurant.
Speaker 6: Love it.
Speaker 4: So you sit with your base and all the flavor around.
Speaker 2: Now here's the go. Someone at the end of the week is going to walk away with five thousand dollars cash to help get their business underway. But every day we will hook someone up with a six month membership access to all Waterman centers, which is very cool. All right, let's go to Christian Morning, Christian.
Speaker 4: Morning, Christian Morning, Gyre.
Speaker 2: Are you going were.
Speaker 4: Good to us?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Ideas Man Christian, I'll go a few.
Speaker 6: Ideas, but it is all my best one.
Speaker 2: Okay. I'll just give you a little bit of a peach for it.
Speaker 7: So anything, I mean, you're a little bit time poor when you travel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is them? Is any airport, any international domestic airport lacking a nail salon? They always say it.
Speaker 4: You should be able to get a manicure there.
Speaker 2: Hang on, So time poor showers, they've got them in the fancy lounges.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's a lacking Christian at the airport.
Speaker 6: Missing a barbershop.
Speaker 4: I'm like a nail salon.
Speaker 2: I think the branch to that, So I'll start with barber shop. They good idea. The Melbourne Airport are thirty five million people a year go through it and twenty thousand staff members every day and there's not one hairdressing sellon or barber shop there.
Speaker 4: Would you know? I'm with you. I also think in international, when you're there two hours before, how it would it be to get a manicure and a pedicure. It's such a waste of time when you're just sitting in the chair, But when you've got time to waste, it's perfect. You have to be there two hours earlier. Anyway.
Speaker 6: What about when you misjudge your flight time and you get called over.
Speaker 7: By the barber and well it is you could just do a terrible haircut.
Speaker 4: We never see them again.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, you'd want to get all the hair off the back of the color. I don't want to be sitting on a long hall fly No.
Speaker 4: But like I've had at airport, there's like massage parlors and they get your flight number and they know and they're like, too tight, you can't we can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yea, the open sign is it?
Speaker 4: No, it's at the airport, right we never know?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: An international airport right, Okay, Hey, I'm not judging. Go to the massage parlors.
Speaker 2: You do, great idea.
Speaker 6: Good really, how I've called an aircut.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Christian is awesome. Mate. You are in the running for five thousand dollars plus we'll check you a six month membership to you for you to go and check out Waterman Workspace. Is well done. Amazing, thanks very much.
Speaker 4: Good on you, Christian. I can't wait to seek aircuts come to lasts.
Speaker 6: Of friends at high places at Melbourne Airport. I wonder if they're listening.
Speaker 2: That's solid.
Speaker 4: I've got a few things for the suggestions box, so if you want to get them on the line.
Speaker 2: I don't think today's the day.
Speaker 6: You were speaking a little bit of Italian earlier this morning. Bread for good reason to want to take you to the Olympic Village in Milano Cortina, which is where the Winter Olympics are being held right now.
Speaker 4: Now they're not in portable classroom, No, they are portables this year or something.
Speaker 2: Demountables like portable hotel.
Speaker 4: Sorry, they haven't built an Olympic village as normal because it's wasteful that it never gets used again. So they're in like portable demands.
Speaker 6: Sort of like yeah, like almost like classrooms, but bougie classrooms. And they're douners or their duvets are a lot thicker because obviously they're in a colder climate, so they're not made out of the usual like old recycled plastic.
Speaker 2: Down Like, I'm not trying to compare us to Olympic athletes here, but we're doing the show from Sydney today because we've got to do hang on, just hear me out. Okay, we had a bad night's sleep last night. Now, okay, the air con didn't work, so like that's rattled me for today. I don't think I could go out and compete.
Speaker 6: What you're not going to do a people today.
Speaker 4: You also don't have the mentality of an Olympic athlete.
Speaker 2: So you're saying their mindset would just say I can sleep anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, they're very determined, but yeah, it would be difficult not sleeping in your own bed or having your own pillows all of those things.
Speaker 2: I can relate, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't relate question because your room at the soft hotel wasn't the perfect climate for you. That is not the same as being it's the Olympic athlete.
Speaker 6: Did you pack any condoms? Sorry, it's just a question. No, No, that's the right answer, because in Lado Cortina the condoms supply has run out, run out a week into the games. They are no longer.
Speaker 4: What do you mean the condoms supply?
Speaker 6: Well, there is a for instance in Paris, at the Paris Games there was three hundred thousand condoms ordered and they ran out even But isn't that.
Speaker 4: A personal responsible shouldn't you have to be an adult? They're handing them out.
Speaker 6: You have to go skins, big box and you just sort of you know when you go for when you go for breakfast or lunch, you just grab a few. Again, if I say, Laura's going to look at me, go clet stand away dinger? Do you carry your dinger? No?
Speaker 4: No, I mean you're the single guy.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Clint with He's like whilet from surf dive and and seeing like the little vlcro Can.
Speaker 4: You imagine all the heroes though in the Olympic village going taking handfuls of them.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, come on mate, The good news is for the Olympians there's more on the way, so they're shipping and supplies.
Speaker 4: Can I believe it's not a personal Are you.
Speaker 6: Going to ask?
Speaker 2: Being the single lad of the tests, have you ever been in an awkward situation where like you've got to run down.
Speaker 4: Of the server or surely no? Never? No, Well, have you ever had to order them off room service?
Speaker 6: They are they on room service.
Speaker 4: In some hotels, but have.
Speaker 2: You ordered them rooms? How can I grab the B L T. Gaviscon ingers, Yes, that's exactly what I want.
Speaker 6: Have you done that before?
Speaker 4: Many? Many?
Speaker 2: Well we're on a work trip.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure about this particular hot we stayed in last night. But yeah, a lot of people call down reception. You know it says if you need anything any what do they call it in the bathrooms? Like toothbrush?
Speaker 2: It is if I've read to buy them at the shop, I'd buy like forty other things that I don't actually need, just to throw it on top.
Speaker 6: Of the box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something embarrassing. It's sexual wellness sexual.
Speaker 2: No, I'm embraced one under, but it's just I don't know, it's that awkward. Like just these as well. I'm not grab the minutes.
Speaker 4: Because it's because you're getting that extrasmase.
Speaker 2: Shut up, that's the problem. Come luck with your room service bill today, don't dingers. I never thought i'd hear that come out, man, It is.
Speaker 4: Just what a great.
Speaker 2: Any one to seven, This is no back, Good morning, Maroon five, This love Morning Melbourne. Just go on eleven to seven. This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton here as well. Just go on ten to seven. Gars be hot today, Jay, It's going to be a warm one.
Speaker 6: Is a total fireban in place for much of the state, so please take care out there.
Speaker 2: A load of mid thirties, I believe and hummed.
Speaker 6: And some real, real fierce winds as well, so that's going to whip up some fire dangers, so take all the precautions necessary.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I turned the pool heater off.
Speaker 4: You don't need the pool heater on a thirty five degree.
Speaker 2: I realized that Lauren, someone need to ring my wife.
Speaker 4: Can you do it from your phone?
Speaker 2: No, it's blue tooth, but not over the internet. So I've got to be close enough.
Speaker 4: Call with you the wife. Ye hey, speaking of husbands and wives, Paulie and I've been together for I've thought about that before I started that six years. I want to say, it's been six years. It felt seven thousands. There was no life.
Speaker 6: Before paul what's your anniversary date?
Speaker 2: That's strong, that's.
Speaker 4: Strong's kind of complicated because you can explain, like, is it the anniversary of our engagement or of our first date?
Speaker 2: OF's okay? The engagement would be, no idea, and the first date would be that.
Speaker 4: Was February six month, duh, get shopping for a gift? Happy anniversary Valentine's Day. He sent me flowers on Valentine's Day. But we weren't together all those years ago, and I was like, oh, he's keen.
Speaker 2: This isn't about me.
Speaker 4: It's it's funny.
Speaker 2: April twenty April twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Let's go. Okay, she's not. But it's funny because, as you know, when you've been together with someone for a long time, like the romance and the date nights sometimes dry up a little bit. You don't find the time to go on dates.
Speaker 2: Also, I find when you sit down and have a chat, it's almost like logistics.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know getting the kids from A to B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not even just kids. Yeah, did you do the health insurance? The health insurance? Yeah? How did you pay that? Fine? Now I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Now anyway, So we so talking, but kind of funny. Got these date idea capsules. So it's what it looks like a container, or brought them. He was like, this is gonna be fun with pills. So they look like pills, but you unscrewed the lid like you would a normal J vitamins and their little plastic capsules. You open it and it's got an idea for a date night and there, this is going to be fun. So the first one we did was the bought them.
Speaker 6: Yep, what a romantic.
Speaker 4: Until we found out what the date ideas. So the first one was go and explore a new it's a town, right, and so we were like we we went out for dinner. We went bayside for dinner, because we always if we're going to go out for dinner, we go like in and around our suburb. I could not tell you the name of the restaurant was Bayside down that way. So we left the suburb, which actually for the two of like, if you and log out for dinner, you would probably just go to somewhere close by. You're not going to go I'm going to go to fitz Roy.
Speaker 2: You went from South.
Speaker 4: It was just it was funny. We got to talk in the car.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I would hit traffic small terrible.
Speaker 4: Anyway, this second album we opened and I'm like, this is fun. The next the next time, do a puzzle together, like an actual puzzle. Do a puzzle. So I was like, we're going to do a puzzle.
Speaker 2: So we end up your relationships hanging by.
Speaker 4: We don't have we don't have a puzzle. So we were sitting on the couch on Amazon trying to buy a puzzle and we had a nu. Yeah, we did an argument over what sort of puzzle we're going to get. Of course, how many pieces. He wanted to get the thousand. I was like, no, no, it mean So we ended up with a five hundred piece puzzle.
Speaker 2: My four year old's got a five piece puzzle.
Speaker 4: He decided melbournee or something started with a map of the world, and I was like, that's too hard. We're gonna it's not gonna end well and we're never going to do it. So he decided. So this was just before we went to America. He was like, we're both going to San Francisco a puzzle of San Francisco at the Golden Gate Bridge. So this weekend we're going to do it date night. Whatever happens, we have some red wine and think about you two singing that song. So that's our next date night idea.
Speaker 6: Are you too on math?
Speaker 2: What happens?
Speaker 4: This is when you've been with someone for a long time. Couldn't he need some excitement and this is our version of excitement. Do you would you like to take a date night pill?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'd rather kill me.
Speaker 4: Knocked me out, said yeah.
Speaker 2: Just a sedative. Yeah, like I wake up in time for the puzzle. Well, good morning everybody, right on seven o'clock work? Can you Tuesday? Melbourne? Good morning, JA, Good morning everyone. Have you been getting across the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 4: I actually went to bed very early last night. I did not see the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 6: What happened in the snow, it's breathtaking. Just some of the stuff you see. We saw the moguls the night before but today or right now, it's Bob said breeze, time to shine in the Monobob this morning.
Speaker 4: So we're all behind you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if it's my algorithm, and I'm not sure. I showed Clent video yesterday from the Games and I'm not sure if it was AI.
Speaker 6: You're googling snow bunnies or something.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't, no, no, no. So you know, like the skiers that come down the giant ramp and get airborn. What's that called the giant The giants skip the giant leap off the Yeah. So there was footage on Instagram yesterday of a camera operator on skis behind them filming it.
Speaker 4: They're amazing the camera operators.
Speaker 6: Clint told me it was as there's no one going down behind them on skis. Some of them they've got drones.
Speaker 4: Are you sure Jason's been done by AI again? And I have to my.
Speaker 6: Feet like with a cat holding a camera going down the giant air.
Speaker 2: That's what was on the video.
Speaker 4: It's getting too with a high, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It's so real?
Speaker 4: Do you know what all the things that are real that I see, I'm like, oh, that's AI. And people are like, no, it's not.
Speaker 6: It breaks your heart when you're something that's really beautiful and you're watching you're like, oh, that's so nice. Like when the fox comes to get one of the baby. Have you seen those ones?
Speaker 2: Are they not real?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: When the fox delivers the baby today? No, that's real.
Speaker 2: No? What about when like I watch those videos of like bears coming into the yard. Yeah, they try and get the baby.
Speaker 6: Not real?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: I think some of them are real?
Speaker 2: Are you sure? And they've got that nice music to it, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, oh yeah, not really nothing. I mean.
Speaker 2: The great thing is now if you get done in the scandal, you can say it's ah, yeah exactly. It wasn't Clint at Circus That was.
Speaker 4: A definitely a yeah. Absolutely tucked into bed at nineteen that's real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys coming up this morning, you are, but it's shearing or when you hear him hit the phone so thurt ain't twenty four ten. We will play it sometime between now and nine this morning, and you will win your way to Durant plus coming up at seven thirty fifty thousand dollars cash up for grabs. But more on the Olympics and how you actually say the athletes names. Next here on Nover Morning Melbourne, Sam Fender, Olivia Dean, what a combo. It has just gone eight past seven. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. We're doing to thanks our mates it she already express she's a warm one today Melbourne mid to low thirties and humit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very extreme fire danger out there, so stay safe. We're just talking about the Winter Olympics before, which has been an amazing spectacle. But I want to give you an insight into what happens as a broadcast because I've been lucky enough to go to several Olympic Games. So when you get there, and especially in Europe and European nations, for instance Paris for the Summer Olympics and now Italy for the winters, broad cast has given a bit of a explanation as to how to pronounce different athletes names.
Speaker 2: Do you get? Do you get like a book to do homework on with? Count you know things about the country?
Speaker 4: Do you hear like Todd Woodbridge commentating sports he's never played in and possibly hasn't followed his whole lot into my life, and he knows everything about it and everything about Oh my.
Speaker 6: God, you well equipped with peek behind the curtain. Basically, Todd would have someone sitting next to him who is a bit of a statistician or a history on a computer, who will be passing in pieces of paper saying, you know, here's the background on this athlete.
Speaker 4: This is you know, because they're just back to back to back races. Knows everything about everything we need.
Speaker 2: We need sheets and I do have producers. Oh yes, there's a great cafe on center.
Speaker 4: Just getting Chase's breakfast.
Speaker 6: But the interesting thing about this Olympics is they decided to get athletes to record their names, their own names, so broadcasters can actually hear the way they are supposed to say. They do this in AFL footy as well. Stephen who plays for the GWS Giants, he sits down and he says Stephen Cannilio. But they did it at the Winter Olympics. And here's just a little taste of how they decided to do it.
Speaker 8: Jans Look, Kim Gee, Kim, Glenn de Blois, Glender.
Speaker 5: Bloy, Mary Bocock, Mary Baucock.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: At the end, I don't know why they just say Mary.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 6: Mary Billcock.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's good because sometimes when guests come in, I'm like, do we just mumble their last night?
Speaker 1: Jay Hockns, Clint Standaway, Clean, Stan Wor, Lauren Phillips, Love.
Speaker 2: Joice and Low.
Speaker 4: Clynt he to.
Speaker 6: Easy.
Speaker 4: Why it's so slow? That actually makes it harder to repeat?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 2: I don't anybody tuning in just at that point? Oh that lost it? Well, Good morning Melbourne, Tyler Swift there eighteen past seven here at Nova coming up, your chance to win fifty thousand dollars cash. That's right, brick by brick. If you can work out how many bricks are in our virtual Carlisle home, fifty thousand dollars is yours. In fact, if you want to register now to play thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Is the simplest game. You just have to listen.
Speaker 6: Every morn getting easier it is.
Speaker 2: We're getting close to giving it away.
Speaker 4: We are. You had a feeling going to go this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Waters feel it in your knees up?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. My mum used to. I think I was telling you because she had Arthur Writis and she was spot on when it came to picking the weather. Like I'd watched Jane Bunn and go no, I think you're better.
Speaker 4: No, because my Naan has metal in her knee and she reckons she can toe and it's going to rain. Yeah, we'd be watching got a weather gage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd be watching Bun and be like, you know, blue sky sunshine today and mum and gay nap my legs are playing it. It's going to rain, rains are coming and spot on every time, amazing.
Speaker 6: Watch They should they should have made your mum the weather girl.
Speaker 4: I needed her when I was the weather girl. I should have called my name.
Speaker 2: The weather with missus or Lauren back on weekend. Today, Hey, guys, knees, we got hail coming out.
Speaker 4: I heard it from an expert. It's going to rain.
Speaker 2: Planer. We could be stops. It's true every time. Hey, we are alive from the mother ship.
Speaker 4: This morning we are. We're in Sydney today, which is weird because sometimes one of us is working in Sydney, but at all three of us are here. She's like, I just can't shake you at the moment. We've just got back from one tree. And even last night we're all here. We were like, should we go out for dinner together? No, it's spent enough time together.
Speaker 2: Well, I used to live here years and years ago, and I haven't been back here in years.
Speaker 4: And Sydney been Sydney. It's been a while.
Speaker 6: We came up for those those awards, I.
Speaker 2: Went home with nothing.
Speaker 4: In fact, we went home without a job as well.
Speaker 2: That was about watchat but with the three kids and stuff like lose families from here. But for us to come here, it's it's five flights. You got to bring everyone with you.
Speaker 4: Get that grunny Wendy lives here. We should get o lose Mum.
Speaker 2: I forgot. I don't think my mother and Laura was in town.
Speaker 6: Wendy, it'll be lighting out the over app she does, she does, yeah, she does the address here.
Speaker 2: No no, no.
Speaker 4: No, she sends live feedback sometimes anyway, come on when, come on in.
Speaker 2: Because because I've been here for a while, I caught up with a few friends yesterday afternoon that have had kids that I haven't met. Their children, Row and Dave are really good friends of ours, great couple, and they've got a little little man called Teddy who's won.
Speaker 4: And I haven't said, what a cute name.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's a Theodore. Yeah, And so went met them at the pub yesterday afternoon, and you know when you're trying to impress and win the kid over, but it was like it was five o'clock. It was the ended, like he was so.
Speaker 4: Exhausted, a one year old hard to win over.
Speaker 2: And I was trying. I was doing the peekaboo, I was doing it all and then he just burst into tears and scared me. I was like, well, this is going great. And then it got to about six thirty seven. I said, I'll get out of your hair. I'm going to go back to the hotel. Now by this point I was a bit tired. Big boys ready for bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, long day and he's been to the airport, which.
Speaker 2: Flight to late seven hours.
Speaker 6: It took us to get here.
Speaker 4: No, it didn't felt like it was. It was a forty minute.
Speaker 6: Sorry, how was that business class seat?
Speaker 2: Anyway? I just want to get back.
Speaker 6: He was lovely, by the way.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get back to the hotel. Get in a bed, get room service, get in the got the cab and said it was cabin Sydney, and I got the cabin, said soft hotel. Anyway, I'm just sitting there duddling on my phone spoke to Archie, the kids back home and everything. The guy goes, we're here, I pay, I get out. There's two softatls in Oh where's the other ones? Down in the circular car?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Once I got in a cab here in Sydney and I was in the city. I was two blocks away from the QT Hotel, you know that, And I was with my girlfriend and we just got chatting in the back. We said qut and he took us to could you was like fifty minutes away. And we got out and he goes to q G Hotels clothes and we were like, what are we talking aout the Counchie Hotel. He's like, didn't you say could you? I'm like, no, I said qut t. He was like, oh god. He goes, but the QT was two blocks from where you were.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I know you couldn't walked it.
Speaker 4: You didn't even notice, too busy talking.
Speaker 2: Well, I paid him, I got out and I'm like, it doesn't look like.
Speaker 4: The hotel taxis. We're not used to them.
Speaker 6: Did you get a selfie with the Sydney Harbor Bridge down there?
Speaker 2: Because now I was stuck your peeking out and then trying to get back to our hotel.
Speaker 3: Can you.
Speaker 4: It might be a silly question, but you know, like in San Francisco people ride bikes and walk over the Golden Gate Bridge.
Speaker 6: People do that climb the bridge. Here, you can also walk over it.
Speaker 4: But you can run across it.
Speaker 2: No, no, I think it's it's more.
Speaker 4: Just yet, it's community.
Speaker 2: Should we put on those gray overalls the bridge?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I take it away, Nova Brass Band.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, this is a soundtrack of my childhood. Yoh my gosh. So at seven pm every single night sat down and watched Home and Away.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, all I ever wanted was the Hamburger phone.
Speaker 4: Oh yeahs.
Speaker 2: In the diner. It's all on one of the Hamburger phonetimes.
Speaker 4: I still flick it on now.
Speaker 2: Is that still on there?
Speaker 6: I think he is. He's everlasting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We got some wedding news out of summer.
Speaker 4: By real wedding News or Home and Away real wedding news.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw it on the socials. Home and Away actors James Stewart and Aida Nicodemu are engaged.
Speaker 4: Cute congratulations love a wedding hang on with they have Valentine's Day engagement.
Speaker 2: I believe they were. Where do you sit on that?
Speaker 4: It's not for me? But how romantic for them?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with it? Screams romance and love and there was forever I.
Speaker 4: Said, it's very romantic for them, It's just not for me.
Speaker 2: I think Ed Sheeran Brokei's record the other night in Sydney with the amount of proposals at one concert.
Speaker 4: So it is it is a thing to propose on.
Speaker 2: Valentine's Absolutely, Well then it helps.
Speaker 4: Remember what do you sit on people proposing on Christmas?
Speaker 2: No, it's a hard note.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a shared celebrate about you? I like the Christmas Christmas Eve even better?
Speaker 6: Just backtracking, like James Stewart for actresses.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I think it might be his third home and away wife. Oh maybe he was married. He was married to Jessica Murray.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was the.
Speaker 6: Rafters they were in Yeah, yeah, yeah, more reason.
Speaker 4: Then he was married to Sarah Roberts.
Speaker 2: She was on home and I think, well, look every x I had worked in radio, so.
Speaker 4: He's got a type. That's fine, you had it, Yeah, you have a type radio work, radio stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you ever worked with a partner, because imagine these two if you're a home and away together and they're not like if they're having a love scene with someone else, that'd been money awkward.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I haven't.
Speaker 6: No, I mean in TV, there's quite a few TV romances.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I met one of my exes through Channel nine, but he was in in as in Melbourne and we never actually crossed over.
Speaker 6: All worked together.
Speaker 2: So my wife used to work at the radio stage.
Speaker 6: So what job did you do and what job did she do?
Speaker 2: I was hosting the drive show and she was driving the Black Thunders.
Speaker 6: So did you cross out to her? Like, yeah, now blue in the Black Thunder?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's how you met or you were dating then too.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's sort of how we met.
Speaker 4: What came first, the dating or the jobs?
Speaker 2: Are the jobs? Okay, so you both worked, Yeah, so we're both working there, started dating and then she worked in the office and we'd have to go into like big meetings together and if we had everybody oh yeah, yeah, yeah. No, we didn't hold hands, but like say, you know this is gonna make me sick? What No, no, No, I was just going to say, if if we just come off a couple fight at home and we're in a meeting.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: You could tell the tension was still there. And you know, Lou was working in the sales department, so she'd be like, you know, chemist, sweat house need this this weekend. I'm like, we're not doing it, and you just you'd watch all the people in the boardroom like wheel and chairs. This is like.
Speaker 4: Witnessing a because actually, when you're fighting with your spouse, it's not that uncomfortable for you. He was, but everyone else around you is uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: It was the black thunder the family car.
Speaker 2: I used to drop the kids, you know, or good he's peaking the kids up from Kenyon. People asking you for a freak out of cart So what happened?
Speaker 4: Did someone leave the job or did no relationship?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: How long did that last? If you're working together?
Speaker 2: Off and on? We did a different radio stations over our relationship.
Speaker 4: Multiple stations, three of them. What were your packaged to you? You take him? You take her to? Yeah, we were, they'd be hiring her. You'd be the.
Speaker 2: Adult one hundred I'm sure I know I was the ad on you got take days.
Speaker 6: I'm sure we could bring her back, like does she want to gig?
Speaker 2: Thirteen thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 4: She could be Cassanova, she could be she could be handing out icy cold cancer coke.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. But moving on, why have you Have you worked with your partner or do you work with your partner? Are pilot's allowed to fly the plane together? Mary?
Speaker 6: I doubt it, But there'd be pilots who is stoop in the aostesses? Yeah, wouldn't there Yeah?
Speaker 4: Surely, Yeah, there'd be couples on tour for sure.
Speaker 2: You can't do it in the cockpit. It'd be on the black box recording.
Speaker 4: I mention that, well, no, you can't do that on the cockpit. It's also unsafe, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Unsafe sleeping quarters, yeah, thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: No, they're not hooking up at it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, lock you.
Speaker 6: Know, Here we go, Here we go. Here's a challenge thirteen twenty four ten. If you work in aviation, if you're a pilot, if you're a.
Speaker 4: There'd be lots of pilots and hosts.
Speaker 6: Have you hooked up in the air in the air?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, are we doing two topic chos?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: It's two topic Tuesday. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 4: Have you worked with a partner or are you working with a partner?
Speaker 2: Are you in aviation and stripped in the air?
Speaker 4: I love the way you can't say stripped steep.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on you do it. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Join us on the air. We'll take your calls next on Nov.
Speaker 6: Thirteen, twenty four to ten to join us on the line. Have you worked or do you work with a work wife, work husband? An actual a couple in the workforce, Like, how does it work? How does it go?
Speaker 4: A real life couple? Yeah, not like you and me being working and.
Speaker 6: We also, you know, we're just the wild card this morning, we're throwing it out. Two topic Tuesday. Are you a pilot or an air hostess who have stooped up.
Speaker 2: In the air?
Speaker 4: It could be two hosties as well.
Speaker 6: It could be two hosties, so it could be so.
Speaker 2: On our flights over to America last week, every so they do two hours on, two hours off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two hours shifts. It was like six hours.
Speaker 6: Then what they gave for a little app well, there's like pretty good as well, Yeah, we should do that here like an hour, we'll do it out for a little sleep.
Speaker 2: Morning, albut seven o'clock Clean will be up soon after a bit.
Speaker 6: To join us on the air, let's give away something, Jase, how about a two hundred dollars Harris Scarf Outcher, thirteen twenty four ten to join us.
Speaker 2: Done, I've got that. I've also got Moonlight Cinema, Goldgrass vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 4: Very nice lives. Date night Sam in Newport, Morning Sam.
Speaker 7: Good morning Gath Lauren, And how are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're good, We are good. Now, you worked with a partner I did.
Speaker 7: I worked with the next partner for over a year and a half doing concrete pumping.
Speaker 4: The two of you were concrete pumping together.
Speaker 7: So I was doing his admin and also helping on site while he was actually pumping the concrete and everything.
Speaker 2: Thank you for any that sentence. Did you ever like after a lover's tip, just want to push him in the concrete?
Speaker 4: Pour it over multiple times?
Speaker 7: After we broke up, grace.
Speaker 4: Take up and keep working together.
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did that go?
Speaker 6: Sam?
Speaker 7: Well, he cheated on me, so yeah, yeah, Sam, definitely want.
Speaker 9: To kill him.
Speaker 6: No, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't write your initials in the common where he's buried a.
Speaker 6: Hand free teacher out the Chinese theater in America, Nikita, good morning. Do you work with your partner?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 7: I've actually worked with my partner called Leak five years.
Speaker 4: Now. Does everyone in the workplace know you're a couple?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And who's the superior at work?
Speaker 7: He pretty much is my boss until we get home.
Speaker 6: That's what do you guys do? What do you guys do?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Industry?
Speaker 7: He's a ball and maker by trade, so he's in sail and I'm a trade instance.
Speaker 4: How does it go when you have to go to the boss and ask for a pay rise or a day off or something.
Speaker 7: Well, I can't even fake it sticky because my partner's.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling well. You hung over last night together?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: That's funny. It's like when we're over in America and you introduced me to Jimmy Kimmel. I didn't know his wife was an executive producer on the shows. They write the monologue and stuff together.
Speaker 4: She's a writer, she's hysterical. Yeah, she's a real creative.
Speaker 2: So were they together when they were doing the show.
Speaker 4: I think they actually don't know what came first. I think they made it work. Maybe I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, our search for an air hosty the pilot goes on. Now.
Speaker 4: I know we're saying it's two topics t youday, but we've put that topic at least six or seven times and.
Speaker 2: We will continue to do it until we find good fight.
Speaker 4: Do you know why? Because I think any like hab and crew who are dating, they probably don't want people to know. I would say it will be kept on the downlow.
Speaker 2: They're not doctors. There's no confidentiality. It happens so often.
Speaker 4: Yah, but they probably get split up on separate shifts or whatever.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 4: It happens a lot. You would know this because you watch a lot of below deck on boats. They're gone for months at a time, So that makes sense. Yeah, on boats the cruise are often in couples, in relationships.
Speaker 2: I want to go for a tour on the plane of the Sleeping Corns.
Speaker 6: I've done it before. I've done it the A three eighty Mascot Airport.
Speaker 2: What did you get to do it?
Speaker 6: I did a Fear of Flying course and it was yeah, they took you. One had arrived from overseas and it had been cleaned and before it set off again they took a tour.
Speaker 2: So the flight at ten sleeping above above where our little air conditioning vent is quite a few at all nooks and crannies.
Speaker 4: Spots to that you don't know about it. I would have thought they would have been underneath.
Speaker 2: So you tell them when the oxygen mask falls down, it's someone up there dangling it down. No fascinating.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see it though, especially on those big planes with the A three eighties where they're enormous. There's so many passengers and there's so many crew. You wouldn't even realize how many crew were on there. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Yeah, Aviation, we.
Speaker 4: Should get it. We should get a pilot on us.
Speaker 6: Next we got some news in the air. Remember what we were told, break will break the news.
Speaker 4: Now we heard we can do it for the entertainment news.
Speaker 6: We heard heard it first on one hundred.
Speaker 4: So bad Bunny is coming on tour to Australia. But he has charted a private A three a quantis, A three eighty for him and his crew and a three eight three. Where's it picking them up from?
Speaker 6: What's going to Santiago and then was it series? Maybe something like that.
Speaker 4: Privately for just him and his cruise.
Speaker 6: He must staging quite a cruise. Everything and the trees.
Speaker 4: He's in quantious hosts and everything. Wow, bad baby?
Speaker 6: Are they putting the people in the trees?
Speaker 4: He is making the money checking the trees are coming?
Speaker 2: Here, the trees a.
Speaker 4: Big coming. You've heard it's flying there. It's flying there. It's flying No, it's not flying empty, it's flying there and home on my algorithm.
Speaker 2: The other day I saw inside this private A three eighty and had a swimming pool. Would that be ai?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. That wouldn't do well in takeoff all landing.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go to where be mon, Maddie, Welcome to the show. How are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are good?
Speaker 4: We are well. You've made it through for our five thousand dollars question today. This is one of the easiest ways to win money. It's one simple question, one simple answer. There's a hard question for five thousand, a medium for five hundred, easy for fifty bucks. And I believe today you want to play for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars all right?
Speaker 2: Wants to put it towards the engagement What are we thinking, Peter old Tower, open bar?
Speaker 3: What's we have a bit of shand on?
Speaker 4: So you're already engaged and you're planning the engagement party? Is that right? Yes?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I'm exciting those She do.
Speaker 2: Winge those little surprise ones where people think they're going for the engaging party but it's actually a wedding.
Speaker 4: I know people already thinking that.
Speaker 9: But no, not going to happen, just an engagement party.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: She wants all the parties exactly presents.
Speaker 2: Oikay, you will hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You must answer within that three seconds. Okay, perfect, all right, Maddie for five hundred dollars, your question.
Speaker 3: Is what is Captain America's real name?
Speaker 4: Three two?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Steve?
Speaker 2: I mean Steve Rogers.
Speaker 9: Oh no, my partner will kill me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is the Marble fan.
Speaker 7: Massive Marble fan.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that one either, Maddie.
Speaker 2: Do you know Batman's real name Lauren.
Speaker 4: Wayne Johnson or something John John Wayne.
Speaker 2: You idiots, Bruce Wayne John Wayne's an actor?
Speaker 4: You Captain America? So is Steve Rodgers the real name in Captain America's that's not the actor.
Speaker 6: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Steve Rodgers is like his real name.
Speaker 4: And he's alter ego is Captain America.
Speaker 2: Chris Evans was the latest time Captain America's got three names. Hey, Maddie, good luck with the engagement.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much, sir, No worries.
Speaker 4: I love an engagement party.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 4: I haven't been to a wedding for a while. You just have been in love, not too no hitting. I'm very in love morning, so in love coming up next, love love.
Speaker 2: Our favorite segment is back words you can't say.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, that's the bunny.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Is there a word you can't say? We'll take your calls after bad bunny?
Speaker 3: This is no var quiet, I'm hunting lapons. It's words you can't say.
Speaker 2: Come on, all right, yere's ago one of our favorite segments. Words you can't say. It's very endearing. Remember we're laughing.
Speaker 4: With you, not you, and it catches us out.
Speaker 2: Rick absolutely, Hey, I'll tell you what if you join us on the air, I've got moonlights in them. Gold Grass double passes up for grabs. You can check out some of the hottest movies brought to you by UI. It is bringing you movies under the stars in the Royal Botanic Gardens this summer. Book your tickets at Moonlight dot com dot are You Cool?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If there is a word you can't say, we will laugh with you, not at you, sometimes at you, but mostly with you.
Speaker 2: We're a guest on the show last week.
Speaker 4: Oh the expert, lovely guy?
Speaker 2: Yeh, terrible title.
Speaker 4: What's his job? Chase Lucky?
Speaker 2: You are an anethesist, no, an ethicist, aist.
Speaker 4: Anthetist and no, no, no, I'm saying it wrong. I think Athois a ethicist.
Speaker 2: He got a different name. Did he say it was a different time in the US?
Speaker 6: Anesthesiology anes caesiology also hard to say.
Speaker 4: I wanted to saying that anything.
Speaker 6: Just count down from ten and say anenthesialyticrisingly.
Speaker 4: You said it more correctly.
Speaker 6: Then, yeah, you say.
Speaker 2: I do my best work to dayd all.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm twenty four ten. Is there a word you can't say? Lisa from Diamond Creak and can you throw it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 9: I'm I want to go to the hospital to not find out. I've got a whole pomery po pomery embolism.
Speaker 6: Sorry, you need to use those words much so.
Speaker 9: I can't know hopefully not.
Speaker 6: Embolism, A pulmonary embolism.
Speaker 9: Embolism.
Speaker 4: I can't contribute. Don't even know where that is.
Speaker 2: Pulmonary embolism.
Speaker 6: It's some sort of clot, is it?
Speaker 2: Yes, just go.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you're not working on Chicago Hopelly.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you're not a doctor. You don't work in the hospital. I don't, thank god. No.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that new show The Pit. It starts the drama. It starts the young doctor that used to be on e R back in the day, and now he was not clean one the tall held now yeah, but now he runs like the the do I've never heard of that. It's coreat seasons in now was on the plane. Should have watched it.
Speaker 4: The other day I was watching What did I watch? I watched something from the beginning as well, like an old season or something.
Speaker 6: The Country, Practice Country.
Speaker 4: That's what I watch.
Speaker 2: J Elliot thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. We are doing words you can't say.
Speaker 6: Let's say good morning to Eton, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 8: I watched a great movie it's a wolverine orange or I just did it.
Speaker 3: I can't say the original word.
Speaker 9: I can't say origin.
Speaker 4: I can't say origin like origin.
Speaker 9: It takes me a minute to say it origin.
Speaker 4: So you wouldn't want to wear for origion energy.
Speaker 6: Did you watch the footy the other night between Victoria and Western Australia was state of origin?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: That didn't work very well As a big leader, I thought.
Speaker 4: Than that should have stuck the origin.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, mate. Let's go to leave us an ash word. Hey, let's use your word in a sentence.
Speaker 5: Go for it.
Speaker 9: Nothing too specific, A.
Speaker 2: Specific that'll get you specific. Yeah, we have that one come up now and then specific.
Speaker 4: My mum's name is also Lis, and she doesn't say cutlery like in the drawer or what you eat with. She says cuttlry and it drives me up. Or cutlery it's not cutlery. It's cutlery. You know my knives?
Speaker 2: And four you know what happened in our place the other day. I don't know who unpacked the dish washer, but off with their hands.
Speaker 4: What did they do?
Speaker 6: They just chucked you two?
Speaker 4: Where in the drawer the cutlery draw the cut the cutlery, draw.
Speaker 2: The cutlery spoons with the knives. I'm just going to wind you up. The cutlery spoons were with the knives and the forks, and I was like, what's there's no like the dividers are there. Use the dividers.
Speaker 4: That's annoying. That's what they're there for. It really annoying. Seriously, off with your hands, Caroline, good morning.
Speaker 9: Well, we have a customer that comes into work and I can't say where I work, but I can't pronounce her name. It's an old fashioned name. It begins with P. But I only know where as petroleum.
Speaker 4: So what could her name be if her name is.
Speaker 9: Or something about it like that, but I can't say that. So I say petroleum. No, I say to everybody else in the shop. And then when I've finished what I'm doing, they say, oh, Carowan, who is who are you with? And I said, I'm Petroleum.
Speaker 6: Is a Patricia name?
Speaker 9: No, it's petronella.
Speaker 4: Just call it.
Speaker 2: I think I'd rather petroleum.
Speaker 4: Petroleum names can be very very odd. We were talking about it before. With the Winter Olympics, the Olympians have all had to pronounce their own names on websites so people know how to say them.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know if they really need to lower down as much as they did.
Speaker 8: Look Kim Gee, Kim, Glenn, the Blois, Glen, the Bloy.
Speaker 5: This one, Mary Bocock, Mary Boucock.
Speaker 2: You've got Jason Lauren Clint here as well. She's going to be a warm one today. I get ready for it to thirty seven.
Speaker 4: Speaking of hat, it's going to be holt.
Speaker 2: You guys been watching Married at first start this season.
Speaker 4: Now we were overseas for two weeks, so I actually haven't seen a lot of it, to be honest, And normally I'm glued to the TV. So am I too late to catch up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I sort of caught the end of it last night. Did you see sort of painting on each other?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Body phrases are like sexy and handsome.
Speaker 4: And writing them musty and all this.
Speaker 6: Sort of stuff. Intimacy week, Yeah, Sossandra Shines absolutely Meanford didn't do it?
Speaker 2: What about a half? I don't know.
Speaker 4: That was her advice to one Clint stun away for being single, and.
Speaker 2: Then her latest advice when she said you're still single.
Speaker 4: Is pay fight well that was your advice to be fair, and.
Speaker 2: She but yeah, I was talking to my wife last night and was on in the background. She said, yeah, they went to office works and got stationary supplies to do like painting and stuff together, and that was their idea for intimacy Week. They got him going.
Speaker 4: They choose their own.
Speaker 2: Stationary shopping got them going.
Speaker 4: I do like a visit to office works.
Speaker 6: There's a lot there isn't there.
Speaker 4: It's stationary, is like good stationaries hot. Even today I said, I like miss pen Oh my god, I want these in our studio.
Speaker 2: Commenting on what people are wearing around the buildings. That's nice.
Speaker 6: And you describe the feel.
Speaker 4: Besides the fact that says fitzy and whipper on it, everything else about it is very sexy. It's just nice to hold.
Speaker 6: Okay, describe the it's a.
Speaker 4: Very good length. It's it's very smooth. And listen to this. It's got a nice click on it. One hand, one hand. I don't generally right with two. It's not chopsticks or even then you use one hand. It's not knife and fork. It's one hand. But speaking of hands, you know what I do find so attractive his men's hands. I had this conversation with my girlfriends the other night man hands like men with menly No, and your hands came up in conversation. I said, what people like who has little hands?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure about me? What about me?
Speaker 4: The man hands in the veins on the top. No, I've touched yours before.
Speaker 6: Hands and I can't.
Speaker 4: And they're soft, and they're a bit like like give me give me a g it gross. That gives me the ick. But you've got your fingers to the sausage.
Speaker 6: I've got gym you until I've gone to the gym. Say, because I've.
Speaker 4: Got manly hands are hot, softened weak? Yeah, you'll look like he's Nivia cream on them every day to keep them heavy.
Speaker 2: Thing i've lifted as a.
Speaker 4: CD in the studio I haven't done that has not done a hard day's work, that hand, those hands.
Speaker 2: Set.
Speaker 6: Okay's move on, moving on, letting that one through the gate.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Hey, yes, thurteen twenty four ten is our number. I want to talk what gets you going?
Speaker 4: Like writing with a beautiful pen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why you know what? I like?
Speaker 4: That's hot?
Speaker 2: A clean car?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but sometimes I miss the spot and that's not sexy.
Speaker 2: But you know when you're get in someone's car and you're just like, oh, do you know.
Speaker 6: What I love?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: I love when you seamlessly connect a phone to a Bluetooth device.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, it just works, It just goes, you know what. You know what, Laurence doesn't find sexy people that wear the over the head noise canceling headphones at the air Who would do that and then take phone calls on them? Who would ever do that?
Speaker 4: Jason Clint both worked walked through the airport with giant headphones on, both on phone conversations yesterday. It was so embarrassing.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm not I had no idea that function existed to do it all the time. Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: He'll be in his Mercedes sports cart headphones on? Yeah, yeah, you too?
Speaker 2: What are you up to?
Speaker 6: Just just traveling from Smelling Sydney.
Speaker 4: Same by the way, they were on the phone to each other, actually having that conversation because they wanted you.
Speaker 2: Are on the air with Jason and Lauren Clint here as well. Hey guys are about to get out of here.
Speaker 4: But a bit of a reminder, it's going to be hot one in Melbourne today, so please be very careful. Look out for your pets, look out for the elderly. Obviously there is severe warnings with the wind as well and fire danger, so please take it easy today. Melbourne.
Speaker 2: What was the app you were signed up to with your dad over Christmas?
Speaker 4: You were telling me the Vick Alerts.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 4: You can put in if you have a loved one in a certain area or your own address, and you get all these alerts based on what's happening in and around your area.
Speaker 6: Okay, so any sort of fire in the area, it'll let you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really how do hey?
Speaker 6: All right, that is it.
Speaker 2: We are out of hell.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go back to the because we're doing the show for the mother Ship today.
Speaker 4: We're in Sydney today. We live well, we don't live here super early. We have a photo shoot today, big photos we've just prepared.
Speaker 2: I devoured bacon theg rolls. Yeah, it wasn't a great great decision.
Speaker 4: I mean, Jas bought his electric razor up and then had to freak out because if I got the charger and he thought it was running low and he thought if I start it could run out of battery.
Speaker 2: Halfway through I do a little bit of one, and then so I just saw, you know, worst case, I'll be stuck with the handlebell.
Speaker 4: I was so hoping you were going to come in with half a shot.
Speaker 2: I honestly thought it was going to happen. What do you wanted to be?
Speaker 6: Cleanchaven is all?
Speaker 4: I rattled you when I said, are you going like that?
Speaker 2: You got a half haircut? I got a half haircut. The amount of air brushing they're going to do on us?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely, oh air brush away?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I want to look.
Speaker 6: Like not me.
Speaker 2: Have a great day of run. We will see you tomorrow March. Just Senter's in next tomorrow on the show each year and tickets fifty thousand dollars and elbows in the house on Thursday as well. Wow am swinging bar behavior? Yep, best behavior.
Speaker 6: We'll see that.
Speaker 3: Bye, Thank you, Lauren l wake up feeling good
Speaker 4: Following them on the Socials Show.