Speaker 1: Hey, Swanee, have you had your first hot cross bun yet?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? I have not?
Speaker 3: But the Shrove Tuesday was like a warning shop last week.
Speaker 2: I was like, my god, is it hot cross Buns season already?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: It's this week right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: We are helping Baker's Delight celebrate National Hot Cross Bun Day.
Speaker 1: Grab your free raspberry.
Speaker 4: And white chalk hot cross bun this Thursday from your local Baker's Delight, and then tune into our show this Weird Wednesday, where every call that gets on air gets two hundred dollars cash thanks to Baker's Delight.
Speaker 1: We're just getting excited about hot cross buns. Man, Did you say raspberry and white for free this Thursday? Get to your Baker's Delight.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's cliche.
Speaker 3: I believe that proof is mounting that Black Lively is not a good girl.
Speaker 1: I know not my Serena. I so.
Speaker 3: Doing the rounds at the moment. The little bits of footage from the red carpet opening of a re what is it sequel to a simple Flavor which only just came out in twenty eighteen? Yeah, thriller comedy. I missed it had Blake Lively and a Kendrick.
Speaker 4: I kind of didn't even realize they made a second film until this south By Southwest premier.
Speaker 2: Either did I so?
Speaker 3: On the red carpet, standard questions always ensue. One of the reporters saw Blake Lively there, notably they were not doing the red carpet together Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively.
Speaker 2: And the reporter asked her what it was like to be reunited. Oh, I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: What does it mean to be working with black again?
Speaker 3: So Blake was like, oh, it's the best you could tell. She didn't mean it, but she did a better job of hiding it than I think Anna Kendrick did.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh you know, she didn't even stop.
Speaker 4: There was one moment I saw where they were standing in front of the cinema screen together and Blake was talking and Anna's body language the crossed arms slightly facing away from her.
Speaker 1: She did not want a bar of her.
Speaker 3: It must be hard, she She would have absolutely been obligated to go. Yeah, she would have asked the question, I really don't want to do this, but you have to.
Speaker 1: And I think this is the only premiere they'll do.
Speaker 4: There won't be a London, in New York, a Sydney, they'll just be this one premiere and that is it.
Speaker 3: It's so awkward and just when you thought it couldn't get any more awkward.
Speaker 5: How do you feel like the every how does it feel like the movie's being impacted kind of by everything happening around going on in the world.
Speaker 2: Why what happened? I did ayahuasca and the last year of my life has just gone. But I've heard the movie is amazing.
Speaker 3: She's just she's so sarcastic about it, isn't she? And she's talking about you know that ayahuascar. I think it's called it's you drink it. It's like a really strong potion and people like pass out for two or three days, but wake up all a new a very strong hallucinogen nine.
Speaker 1: Perfect stranger stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's a scene in the Bill Gibson doco. Sorry, it's not a doco Glad and Sinker. All right, let's move on to Hughsey. Hughsey has quite rightly thrown people out of his show at the Adelaide Fringe for talking during his performance.
Speaker 2: Now I know, Hughsy. I love the man.
Speaker 3: You've never known anybody so polite and well mannered, and for him to call this.
Speaker 2: These girls must have been irritating.
Speaker 6: From the front out out.
Speaker 2: He's an Australian story tonight, is he? Yep? Can I tell you he is a national treasure?
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 3: Out of everybody who I've worked with over the years, really, Hughsy top of the tree.
Speaker 4: Send him this audio, Tom, what a nice rap Swan, very very true. He should have got your an Australian story.
Speaker 3: Why didn't they dog out out? I'll tell you what, if you knew I was going to speak about him like that, he would have.
Speaker 2: I would have been first.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, the Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's clique. Your thoughts on Lady Gaga's album because you've had the weekend, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't listen to it.
Speaker 1: I didn't listen to it, too.
Speaker 3: Busy, hate watching Meghan Markle and love watching Billy Eire.
Speaker 1: I just had Billy playing all weekend.
Speaker 3: Billy was like a sorbet. Wasn't she a palette cleansing?
Speaker 1: It was just beautiful to be able to see someone talented doc.
Speaker 2: You are so funny.
Speaker 3: Well, Lady Gaga has appeared on Saturday Night Live SNL and delivered a very funny, shady to herself monologue.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy to be back at SNL. The last time I hosted. Every aspect of my performance aged amazingly.
Speaker 1: There's no need to google.
Speaker 5: SNL twenty thirteen Lady Gaga featuring R Kelly.
Speaker 2: We all want. I won't bring it up.
Speaker 4: I forgot they worked together me too. I mean, do what you Want is the tom was it the do what you want? What you want with my body?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, what an interesting song to do with R Kelly.
Speaker 3: That is a very it is a very dangerous request to make, specifically R Kelly.
Speaker 2: Isn't it do what you want? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Don't google what he's no what he's been accused, convicted?
Speaker 2: Who knows what he's in trouble for. He's not a good guy. And then she went on to also.
Speaker 3: Talk about her absolute box office poison offering of The Joker Too.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm an actor now, I've been very denver about.
Speaker 5: Collecting films that would showcase my craft as a serious actor, films such as Joker two. Apparently people thought it was awesome. Joaquina and I even got nominated for a Razzie, which as an award for the worst Films of the year, so we won tonight. I promise to act, to sing, and to not do Joker three.
Speaker 3: I mean that is a fair promise. She look that is very self deprecating to be able to do that, but she has been in a couple of great films that Bradley Cooper One Starasborn was so.
Speaker 1: Great, amazing film.
Speaker 2: I loved it so much. And was that other one? She was.
Speaker 3: Adam House of Fantastical and it went for seventeen hours.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Tim Blackwell famously hated it. I remember him going.
Speaker 2: On it well.
Speaker 3: She carried the whole film really and by the end of it she was exhausted.
Speaker 1: It was It's worth watching if you haven't seen it, though.
Speaker 3: The accent is maybe a bit much. I might be with Tim on that, but I think she's a wonderful actress.
Speaker 4: I loved that film. And this new Albumswanni. I've not listened to it yet, but it's doing really well. It's the biggest streaming debut for an album by a female artist on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Her and someone else have been duking it out this year. Is it Chapple Rome and Travel Rome, but Lady Gaga's picture at the post at the moment, it could change.
Speaker 2: It could Sony this year.
Speaker 3: And excuse me, there is a song on the album. If anyone who is a fan of My Queen and Savior Ti Swizzle Taylor Allison Swift has listened to this album, your ears automatically go like you know a German shepherd, that he's a siren. You're like, hang on a minute, sounds familiar. That is it is quite simply a Taylor Swift song.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I think people are just trying to cling onto something. It sounds like some of her earlier work in the Fame Monster.
Speaker 2: Nah, No, we can't, just because I know there's a.
Speaker 3: Chord progression there in that first bit that you played that is vintage Swift.
Speaker 1: But don't you think other artists have done that for years?
Speaker 2: No like that?
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't listen to that and you go, oh, that's dual lipa. That's that is clearly inspo.
Speaker 2: Taylor's the inspo there.
Speaker 1: I get the comparison, but I don't think it's that Taylor es.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor is singing.
Speaker 1: On It's a secret writer and one of.
Speaker 2: The classic Easter eggs of all time.
Speaker 1: To bring this all the way back to Billie Eilish.
Speaker 4: On the weekend, I heard Guy Guy doing an interview and she spoke about Billy's album, hit Me Hard and Soft, And this is what she said.
Speaker 5: I loved Billy Eilish's album this year. I thought hit Me Hard and Soft was like a beautiful piece of music.
Speaker 2: How can you not?
Speaker 1: How can you?
Speaker 3: I mean, dur Stephanie Germ and it's like the best album of.
Speaker 2: The year, it really is.
Speaker 1: It should have won at the Grammy every night.
Speaker 3: Every night I kneel by my bed in a week just like Billy DearS it. Then kiss over Beyonce winning it. Beyonce is amazing, it is. That album is not better than Billie Eilish's end of.
Speaker 4: Do you know what was really special that I should have videoed for you? You were smart In the end of Billy's concert snuck out just before it finished. Yeah, which is a good move so you could get an uber But at the very end, Swany at the end of Birds of Her Feather she started crying a little bit because it was her last Australian.
Speaker 2: Show and she loves it here. She wants to be here all the time.
Speaker 4: We want to be here all the time as well. But we've got to go because Ricky, l Tim and Joel are up next. They've got a massive announcement. Stay locked, have a great.
Speaker 2: Don't miss this one. The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Are you