Speaker 1: I'll get a team. Welcome to another installment of the year project. It's been difficult over here. I've been trying to get a break in the conversation. These two distractions to my left and right on my screen just wouldn't even let me start the show because they're so chatty. Good morning, TIV, Good morning, Good morning Patrick, Good morning Patrick, and Fritz.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry you ordered his sweet speak now did you? You're complaining about me talking too much? So I thought, well, I'll have a bit of time out.
Speaker 1: Oh look at you being hilarious, just a bit of comedy, straight up hanging. I just got to go get a needle and thread to sew up my sides. God, hello, Patrick, Hello Fritz. Why doesn't Fritz talk? He's a dog and he doesn't understand. He's very cute. Look at that. That's a fucking lovable face. He seems very stoic. Now I've figured out what kind of dog. I've narrowed it down to two dogs.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are we getting?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: See, I feel like it's a no win situation because whatever dog you say that you're thinking that you might get, there's going to be people that go no, definitely don't get one of those, because they'll eat your fucking house when you're asleep, or you know, they'll dig up your garden, or or they eat too much, or they die too early, or they get hip displaysure or so what's see, I haven't even told I haven't told anyone this, So I'm telling the whole world at once. So the first one is going to be no surprise because I've already had one golden retriever. The second one, seventy percent of our audience will go, I don't even know what that is. And I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you each three guesses, and if either of you guess it, I'll give you fifty bucks. But tif get off your phone.
Speaker 4: You're not allowed to.
Speaker 3: I'll try for that breed you talked about. Is it that breed you talked about the other day that I won't read?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Then then you're out, so you straight on my You know, what about a harrier? Nah, it's a harrier? Okay?
Speaker 2: What about an Alaskan melomotor in the ballpark?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that going to get twenty five bucks?
Speaker 1: No? No, the dog I'm thinking about, but it's like, this is not a dog. You get lightly like this dog is a commitment, and that's why I'd probably lean more towards the Golden Retriever because they're just like me, fat and lasyer and eat food, fat la Lasian like cuddles a Belgium Melamoire, which they're they're they're kind of like a slightly smaller German Shepherd and some say smarter and better in that kind of highly trainable, fiercely loyal, and I no, I don't want a big, alpha male dog. Everyone. I just love them, like I've met a couple and they're so fucking cool.
Speaker 4: It's like black faces. Yeah, gold with a black face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're like a human, lower maintenance anyway, I don't know, but I've got to wait till I finish my PhD because I just don't have time to like, I think that's the other thing I think. And you both dog owners, but I think if you're going to get a dog, like for me, I want to train the dog really well and invest the time properly in the first six twelve months to build a relationship, create good dynamics, and train that dog in it. Not so that it's fucking weapon, but just I think it's irresponsible to have a totally untrained dog, and because they just don't like because dogs are pack animals, they like being led as long as they're loved and all of that. But you know so, I feel like, especially if I've got a Belgium Melamie, I really need to invest some time into some proper training because if you don't train some dogs, they're fucking nightmares. But if you train them properly, they're great. If you're looking at one right.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, yeah, And you definitely don't want one of those untrained.
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No terrifying no things.
Speaker 1: So one of the guys that I listened to, his name's Tim Kennedy, is Special Forces x USC. He's got one and he calls it the fur Missile. So what are you doing over there, Ti, if you're talking to your dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just popped his head in the studio, Make Luna for a walk.
Speaker 1: Tell everyone what's happening in your world before we get underway, because it's it's there's lots going.
Speaker 5: On, speaking of animals.
Speaker 3: I am going to be off on a plane to India tomorrow, and so my dad flew in yesterday. He is manning the chaotic house that is bear.
Speaker 5: And Lunar HQ. So he's learning the ropes.
Speaker 3: He's learning the ropes, and he's getting rap around the pores of those who run the household here.
Speaker 1: Do they love him already? I mean they know him.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I was in the kitchen and I could just hear giggling like a schoolgirl. And I snuck my head around the corner and Dad's on the couch with a doner on him, with Luna under the doner, with him smooching him, and he's giggling. And then when they're four hours after going into hiding, when he first arrived, came out, next minute she's he's laying under the doner and she's on top of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's hilarious. I wonder if I wonder if this is a probably a dumb question, but maybe not. Patrick. Do you reckon that that the animals would know that TIFF's dad is TIFF's dad because there's some smell or sense or some genetic familiarity.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a really good question, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Like they have like incredible senses.
Speaker 2: I think what they would sense is how Tiff feels about her father, So wow, he comes in and she is relaxed and loving towards her dad.
Speaker 4: That would be what they would sense, is what my friend.
Speaker 1: Well, TIFF's dad and Tiff and I had a coffee yesterday at one forty five, and by about two oh seven, TIFF's dad was nearly fucking asleep at the table. The poor old bugger. He was just he hit the wall because he didn't sleep the night before, and he was a little bit he was a little bit hyper aware about ticking all the boxes and going through the airport and getting everything. Was a little bit worried about some of that. God bless him.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a little nailed it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a little bit your conversation too, what maybe fall asleep?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, it was definitely me. That's actually a good point. I didn't think of that, Maybe because I'm a boring prick. Yeah, no, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was thinking it was a lack of sleep back in therapy for me. Now, now just quickly, Tiff, you're heading off to India tomorrow. Yeah, what's the what's the update? You organized? I know you're not organized, but where you are?
Speaker 3: Well, I started packing yesterday and I realized that I don't have any India friendly clothes when the description was loose fitting and cover your shoulders. So I had to duck out yesterday IVO and get some loose fitting linen pants and stuff. Yeah, but we've got a tight what do you call it, baggage allowance, So it's a challenge. I'm not good at packing. I normally take twenty kilos for a week in tazzy.
Speaker 5: Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: There's a lot early mornings coming up.
Speaker 1: And I love your rationale that you told me. You say about how they wanted you to take all of these prescription drugs for dysentery and all the potential stomach ailments that you might you know, and you're like, oh fuck it, other people will take them. I'll just use theirs if I get sick taking. I'm not sure that's a good plan.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not taking a bunch of prescription medication to go and sit in the bush and then have all of us that have no idea go, oh, we should take this prescription medication that we're not sure what we've got and we should take it.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Now, all you do, what you do is you have it all lined up. You google it and say right, this is for diarrhea.
Speaker 4: This is for this, this is for this.
Speaker 2: You don't have to read it, just say, okay, there's my diarrhea tablets. There's my tablets for headaches, there's my tablet.
Speaker 1: You know what you can do. You can just take a.
Speaker 3: Two week supply of protein bars and eat only that.
Speaker 1: The only problem is the water. You know what you can do is just chat, dear chatters. Okay, here's my situation. I'm in the jungle. I'm pooing through the eye of a needle. These are my drug options. I'm standing by for directions.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you, though, if you don't rely on other people's stuff, Because when I went to China for the first time, my tied cheek group is predominantly older women, twenty years older than me, so I get mothered the fair bits. But we got to the university in a place called bed to Her and there's no coffee, and one lady has brought those little tea bag type coffee, you know, the Harris coffee that's like in a tea bag. You reckon, satles, you reckon. She's going to share it with anybody.
Speaker 4: Man. She's selling the shit. People really see people's colors when they're the only one with an essential drug.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, yeah, perrel watch out hey, speaking of I don't know this is irrelevant to our general theme of the show, but fuck it, you'll both find this interesting.
Speaker 1: So it was Melissa's birthday yesterday, shout out to Melissa twenty three, and this is she'll probably kill me for telling you this, but fuck it. So Melissa has been Melissa has no drugs. She's never been drunk, she'd never been high, she never had a sip of alcohol. She doesn't drink coffee, she doesn't drink tea. But she's jealous of us coffee drinkers, right because I go, I tell her how fucking amazing coffee is and that she's missing out, and just like a good what do you call a drug dealer, I'm just like trying to get her over the line.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So, anyway, she started drinking coffee purely just for the cognitive benefits of having some caffeine in her system, because she works a lot, right, and so by about two or three pms she sometimes hits the wall. So she's having like a lunchtime coffee and she hates it. But she goes and buys a coffee. She thinks it's disgusting. It's the worst shit she's ever tasted. So for and her and I have an arrangement where we don't buy each other birthday presence. Right, But I heard this thing advertised on the radio called Wakey, Wakey. Have you heard of it? I know, I know it sounds like no, Patrick, it's not the second line that you think of either. I know what you're thinking. I'm not going to say that because I'm not going there on this podcast. I'm doing one episode with no dick jokes.
Speaker 2: Right, No, anyway, story is that I'm talking about today? Have you read my notes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I have? That's funny. That is funny. But anyway, but you're opening that door, not me. But anyway, So I went to the supermarket and I couldn't anyway. They've got these little they're like Baroka chew tubes full of these pills or these large tablets and they have the equivalent of a cup of coffee. Now, not that I'm suggesting anyone does this, but I thought, well, she's only doing it for the caffeine, and we're talking about a six dollar present. So I didn't really buy her anything. But so I just got her. I haven't given them to it yet, I'm saying yet, but i'll So I bought her these things where you can buy them, and it's orange flavored, no calories, no sugar, So you get a coffee without having a coffee. So I told her. She's quite excited.
Speaker 4: What about an.
Speaker 1: Well, that's different, that's different altogether, you know, do you know, like while we're opening this door on nootropics, So nootropics is cognitive enhancing. So any drug that has a nootropic effect is a potential cognitive benefit, thinking clearer and sharper for longer, and even improving IQ for a period of time. We know that people think that's a joke. Like your IQ, your functional like actually fluctuates during the day, right, so obviously your cognitive performance, just like your energy fluctuates through the day. So your functional IQ fluctuates through the day, and your IQ actually improves after you lift weights for a couple of hours, but it also does with coffee and nicotine. Patrick is really widely used. Oh really, people think oh yeah, yeah yeah, so and again everyone, this is just a conversation, no recommendation, no prescription, no endorsement, But so Nicorette two and four milligram chewing gum sells like fucking hot cakes back in the days when hotcakes sold. Well, yeah, lots of my friends use that, like at least twenty of my friends use that, and it's ay. But the problem is, like with all drugs, if you use it too much, it doesn't work. If you use it every day, it doesn't work. And so but the odd, the odd piece of nicorette seems to be I'm not saying it's a good idea, but it seems to be effective. So people who let's say they've got they've got a focus for three or four hours because they've got some big meeting or something where they've got to be cognitively switched on, they'll do that. Another one also, another one which is much safer and also the most research supplement on the planet is creatine, which I use every day. Creatine and gladly endorse. Again, it's not a recommendation, but I use. It's very very it's a naturally occurring thing in the body. And there's also someone i'll shut up after this, but some really interesting research that's come out recently for people who are sleep dep revised a sleep sleep deprived, which I sound like I'm sleep deprivived. People who are sleep deprived are using what they call megadoses of like four or five times and normal things, so like thirty grams or twenty five grams instead of five as a dose, and that seems to offset the lack of sleep, which is not a solution, but it's just something that some people are doing. So there it is. Patrick.
Speaker 4: I was just reading up on creatine.
Speaker 2: I didn't know much about it, but it says that it's most often found in seafood and red meat, and I'm thinking, holy crap, I better look for vegan creatine because I'm not getting any.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and you could just I mean, it is like if everybody's listened. Everybody who's listened to me knows I never endorse or recommend anything but I but I can say that I use that and it works. I can also say that I've had a few nicorette chewing gums over the years, but I've probably had in my life ten and I don't smoke. And by the way, not that nicotine is great for you, but it's it's it's not actually the bit of the cigarettes that cause cancer. But but yeah, I don't. I generally don't use it, but if I have, if I need something where I've got to be up and about, I've done that a few times and it kind of switches on the brain a bit. Yeah, you too, feel so this is a conversation you too. Yeah, So when I stopped talking, that's a queue for one of you, two fucking dummies to start talking.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, let me start the whole.
Speaker 1: Fuck have you two been on a podcast before, so let me.
Speaker 4: Just not gas bagging.
Speaker 2: You just don't shut up so we can't get a worded Edgeway, I'm part.
Speaker 5: Of the audience. I'm going to leave this whole thing.
Speaker 1: The modelogue.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 1: Ah fuck, It's true. Even I get sick of me sometimes, So I don't blame you. You know, it wasn't until this podcast that both Tip and I learned how to fall asleep with our eyes open. Okay, all right, point taken, I'll be quiet.
Speaker 4: I hate that, but it's sorry.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want, whatever you want, whatever you want, sor right. Don't worry about Matte.
Speaker 4: I think I may have offended him. Tiff, She's so no sympathy at all.
Speaker 1: She does give a fuck. I'm just going to say before you launch on my list of topics that you sent through, it's always tech ai health Today. Working backwards from the list, I can see tech ai scams cars, and at the top of the list porn.
Speaker 4: Please explain. I thought that'd get your attention. Look, we don't often talk about porn, have we. We don't really talk about porn very often.
Speaker 2: So the first thing I can tell you, it's really funny this story is when I compile my notes. As you know, I often cheat, and I get one of my assistants to actually compile the list. So I get all the emails together and then I get them to compile it. But the guy who was helping me this week is seventeen, and I said, oh, don't put that story in because it's got links. So I didn't want him to put the porn Hub story in because I didn't want him to click on a link and potentially send him to porn Hub.
Speaker 1: So that was kind of So this is the heading that I see. Porn Hub colorizes vintage erotic scenes dating back to eighteen ninety six using AI. What a great use of technology.
Speaker 4: So they knew you'd like it now.
Speaker 2: What they did they used one hundred thousand current porn videos to teach AI what porn was, right, wow, yep. So they used it to analyze the colorizing. So because this stuff back to the eight ninety six, this titillating pawn because it wouldn't be you know what we're used to now. But what they did was they took this vintage footage of erotic scenes, but they trained it on current porn and then they added and colorized it so they to get the skin tones and all that sort of stuff. And they're actually seriously remastered this stuff, so it's a it's a remastered film project, and there's a ten vintage videos of this erotica and where they weren't able to get any soundtrack that actually dubbed their own, I'm hoping it's seventies paorn soundtrack music.
Speaker 1: There's going to be some very distressed people out there going, hey, do you want to see great great great great grandma? Like, firstly, why why why are we doing this? Well, it's just one of those because we can things, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I just look, maybe if they'd used AI to solved can to cure cancer or something might have been a nice idea, but it's porn, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, Yeah, so many things. I could say that. As I said, I'm going to try and refrain today, but I can't say that I'm going to line up to Have you seen it?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't clicked to and looked at it. Probably boring.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you mean?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know. I didn't want to click.
Speaker 1: Why is your voice going so high? Why do you sound like a twelve year old soprano all of a sudden?
Speaker 2: No, I just was worried that my If I clicked through, then of course it'll leave a cookie on my computer, and suddenly all the ads will be for things late to the pawn and we'll use my computer, my staff use my computer. I don't want to click on something I have. Yeah, it would just be highly inappropriate, I think to be all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, if people want to go and find that, Patrick will send you a link, then the federal police will be out his door at dinner time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, you'll find this interesting because we've had some really interesting, challenging conversations about belief systems, and this blows my mind. But there are a lot of people who believe the Earth is flat, for example, but there are also conspiracy theorists that you believe, for example, that you know, Man never went to the moon, and there's a whole lot of theories around that. And if you talk to somebody who is a conspiracy theorist, they have quite a number of really good rebuttals and arguments to support whatever the conspiracy theory is. So interestingly, what they've done is they've trained an AI model specifically to be able to argue against conspiracy theories. This is a team up between researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technologies at MIT, Cornell, and the American University. So what they did was they they created a chatbot call debunk Bot, and they were able then to sit down I think was over two thousand people and they would fire off their supporting arguments for a particular conspiracy theory. But because the AI was able to challenge those questions so quickly, nearly it was well nearly, quite a large number of them were actually shown to have reconsidered what their conspiracy theory was after sitting through three sessions of talking to the debunk bot. Because you know, when you think about, you know what people belief systems are. If I have an argument with you about something, you're usually an expert on that, and so it's very difficult to argue against the point that someone is really passionate about and potentially has researched a lot, whereas an AI can snappily get those results so quickly that it can debunk every single one of the arguments that's presented. And they and even after three months, they found a high percentage of those people were starting to challenge their belief system based on the arguments that they had with this AI chatbot.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's very interesting, and I think it's all you said, a really good thing or a really interesting thing, and you said that things that people are passionate about, the problem with that passion is that that's emotion. And so as soon as you're emotional about something, you're not rational or logical necessarily right. And it's the problem with us, all of us, and I mean humans, you may tiff, is that our beliefs are intertwined with our sense of identity. And so it's like when you go I am you're making an im statement. You say, I am a vegan. Well, that's an identity. I am a Collingwood supporter, I am a Buddhist, I am these I am statements. And then so regarding your belief and thinking about that particular ideology, philosophy, lifestyle, whatever, Yeah, it makes you and I'm the same. It makes you almost unteachable because you believe that you're right. So anything that doesn't echo what you think is right. So the fact that they, you know, did that and they got their responses really interesting. But also keep in mind that conspiracy theories exist for a reason. Like if you think that the government, for example, tell you everything, you're an idiot, because they definitely don't, and for good reason, I would imagine in many instances, you know. So the fact is that some conspiracies are actually true, a lot of them are not true, you know. Yeah, so that's interesting. I wonder how long that would last.
Speaker 2: Kind of turnaround, Well, this MIT professor, he's the co author, guy with the name of David Rand and during his media conference he was saying that one of the reasons that AI was really overwhelmingly good is because it was respectful, it was non conspirat when you think about it, and you brought this up before the emotional side of it, because it's not emotional. It was able to get the explanations back in what was, you know, a rapid time, and it was able to tackle every single point, but it engaged in what they called critical thinking, providing the counter evidence. So there was no question from the other person's perspective. So the conspiracy theorist didn't feel like they were getting a red blooded, passionate other person on the other side of the argument, and what they were getting was just factual responses rebutting what they believed in. So it is an interesting way of kind of doing it. And you know, they talked about over two thousand adults they had conspiracy theories like the John F. Kennedy assassination, alien abductions, the world being flat and around it. I think around about twenty people were ready to walk away from their beliefs, and another high percentage when shown this evidence, showed a really strong sense of reconsidering what it was.
Speaker 4: That they had believed.
Speaker 2: So I just thought it was a really interesting use of AI and a third of the respondents left saying they were no longer certain of the belief and that persisted after two months. So in answer your question, after a two month period that was still their beliefs that they had still challenged that belief I.
Speaker 1: Think that a caveat needs to be I think that's interesting and I don't disagree with any of that or I don't think that that's not valuable. I think it is. I think there needs to be an asterisk and a caveat, and that is that. I don't think we should just blindly trust artificial intelligence. I don't think that, you know, like I saw a post the other day and somebody had said, tell me, can you like somebody was asking chat, GPT or one of those AI tools, tell me a joke about Jesus and you know, and then it said tell me, and it told them a joke or a bunch of jokes about Jesus. And then it said, now tell me some jokes about Muhammad and it said, I can't. I can't tell religious like it wouldn't right. And there was another one similar, like tell me basically tell me a story that makes uh Kamela Harris look, you know, silly, or and it wouldn't. But then with Donald Trump it would so not everything where it depends on what it's trained on. By the way, I don't think we should necessarily be telling jokes about Christianity or Islam or Jesus or Muhammad or I don't think so. I'm just saying it's just I think it depends on, like not everything that it produces is unequivocal truth. It depends on where it's getting its source of its information from.
Speaker 4: So the human bias of the programers is what you're saying, is also.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent because everything's programmed. Even it's like people think science is flawless, it's complete shit, like not sciences, but that idea, because science is a construct of the human mind. We created this idea and we go, well, we're going to test this hypothesis with these protocols. Then we're going to and this is someone who's like running his own research at the moment, And then you get the research, then you interpret the data, then you tell the world what it means. But the problem is all the way along there's human interpretation and every human and whether you're a minister or a scientist or an AI creator, like every single one of those people is still a human with bias. And the same with me, Like I recognize that when I have these conversations with you, my own bias, and there are times when you're right. No I'm wrong, and I don't want you to be right because it fucking bothers me. But you're right and I am wrong. Right, And this is we need to be able to acknowledge the human condition, and that is I am flawed. I look at the window through the world, through the Craig window I have. And until you can recognize and realize that, you're going to get a lot of shit wrong, and so is AI and so is science, then we're all kidding ourselves because we think I know the truth, but you don't. But the truth is, I think ironically, we don't really fucking know most things. We just think we know.
Speaker 2: And science always has a cab yet anyway, that this is a theory, So you know, the theory of relativity, the theory of gravity. You know, we can display and what you know, our best approximation of what we understand gravity to be. But it's still just a theory, you know. And when we talk about some of these, you can't have hard and far fast, one hundred percent proven facts. So science is always reticent to come out and say this is one hundred percent this, ah.
Speaker 1: But science doesn't communicate it like that. You're you're right, you're absolutely right, but you know so. One of the most famous fucking frauds of all time was by a guy called Ansel Keyes who ran a study. His essential theory was we've spoken about this couple of times on I don't know if we've spoken about it on our show, but he did a study that involved twenty different countries and his theory. Essentially, his hypothesis was that low fat equal low fat eating equals low fat people, and he basically dockted the results. He cut out thirteen of the twenty studies, so it went from a twenty country study to a seven country study because thirteen of the country's data contradicted his hypothesis, so he swept them under the academic carpets so people wouldn't know. He tried to hide that, and it went on and on and on, and the uncomfortable truth is that since the incidents and the occurrence of low fat eating, there's been a continual rise in all the countries that embraced that philosophy with obesity, you know, and so low fat, high carb high processed food, which is what they kind of in part recommended, you know, and that was allegedly the best science. So the food pyramid, that was the science. And now people are many, many, many people are kind of going, no, you know, so you and in ten years we're going to be thinking something else. It's a slippery landscape.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. Hey, while we're on the topic of AI, I had a story I wanted to talk about that I really was adverse to. I kind of worry about this.
Speaker 2: So a few shows ago, I used AI to copy your voice and I did the of the show as you saying how good I was. So that should have been an indicator right off the bat that it wasn't really you.
Speaker 4: But what.
Speaker 1: Hell? What are you? What are you so nasty to me for today? Why are you picking on me today?
Speaker 4: Well? Have you ever? Let's listen to our past episodes. What I'm just getting really.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't thrown you under the bus once today.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Today, That's why I'm getting in early.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I'll take it. Come on.
Speaker 2: So Audible, which is a subscription service that I really love because I love listening to audio books. They're now doing a limited training service of some of their more popular narrators and getting them to have their voices trained by AI with their permission for them to be able to read books using their AI voice. Now they will be getting royalties for it, so they're giving permission. And I kind of thought to myself, look, I kind of feel sad. I love the idea of voice acting, and some of the best audible books I've heard have been from so talented people. You know, sometimes you get one person who does the entire narration, does character voices, and I love that, and they're usually really talented actors. So I thought when I first saw this that it feels a bit sad. It feels like for somebody who does do voiceover work. I do on holds, I do voiceovers for corporate video and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And I thought, to myself, this feels a bit sad.
Speaker 2: Would I AI my voice and just you know, put the script in and just do it that way? What it feels like it's losing humanity. However, one thing that just occurred to me, and it happened this week. James Earl Jones passed away. Now, if you could, if I would beg you to think of another voice that is more iconic than James Earl Jones. You know Darth Vadamvasa from The Lion King. He has one of the most iconic, beautiful voices you've ever heard. Now, if his family consented and they trained an AI model on James Earl Jones, I'm really warring with this. It's not James Earl Jones, but it is James Earl Jones because it's sampled from him. It's using the nuances of his inflections and tonalities and all.
Speaker 4: That sort of stuff. But is it really him? If he narrates?
Speaker 1: That's interesting. It's interesting because what if you well, obviously it's not. It's just it's a program using his voice. But then but then maybe it is, like you think about if if you didn't know that it was AI created, but it was using his voice, you would have the same experience as if it was really him. It's the knowing that fucks it up, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's actually a really accurate points. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's the knowing that makes it not. But if you didn't know, it's like, remember you were telling was it you telling us about the Banksies?
Speaker 4: No? You know the art right? Last episode?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, I know We had that conversation, but I couldn't remember if you or I started. But you think about like you know it's a Banksye, it's worth two hundred thousand dollars. It really is a Banksy, but you think it's not. It's worth sixty dollars. It's not about the painting, it's about what you think you know. And I'm thinking another very awesome voice, maybe maybe half a rung down Morgan Freeman. He's also right up there, isn't he like super voice?
Speaker 4: So you know what where my mind went is if you were blindfolded and put on a message table, I have very solh Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: You've obviously thought about this.
Speaker 2: A bit walked in and gave you a message and then I walked out.
Speaker 1: You've seen Tip's hands. She looks like a fucking construction worker. That's not even a joke. If somebody had to rub my back and ass, I would much rather you, because if you like getting fucking sand blasted.
Speaker 5: It would be good exfoliation. It's good for your skin.
Speaker 1: I don't want to massage from you, Eva, but thank you. We're still friends. But I don't want you rubbing my ship. But Patrick, maybe with a little bit of en you're in the background, and some fucking some baby oil. Just maybe Fritz licking my toes while Patrick does it. I mean, I could think of worse things.
Speaker 4: I asked, I did notice.
Speaker 1: You you opened the door, and then I come in and you're like, oh, how did that happen?
Speaker 4: You didn't just open the door, dude, You crow bart it and then widened it to make it French doores?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm staying quiet, you to keep going.
Speaker 2: I like, look, we're all mindful of AI fakes and fake them and all that sort of stuff. But Google, now of all companies, is planning to roll out a new tech that will identify whether a photo was taken with a camera, edited by software like Photoshop, or produced entirely by a I I think that's actually pretty good when it comes to, you know, being able to debunk fake news, but also knowing that if you were a client and you're asking for someone to produce some work for you and they're trying to pass it off as fake and looks so accurate, you could then check that so you know, or if you know, TIFF's got an autographed photo of Craig and she's trying to a thousand bucks on ay and I do it scan and I say, wait a minute, that's not Craig. That's been AI generated and the signature is too pixelated. And I'm not going to pay any them for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because that would that'd be a big seller. That'd be huge, don't you think though that? Moving forward? Mate, this is going to be an ongoing thing, like just trying to figure out what's real. I just thought of something. You know what we could do?
Speaker 2: We could do autograph photos of the three of us posted onto eBay and then put it out to see who gets the best.
Speaker 4: Bit.
Speaker 1: I feel like none of them are going to sell that, would you too much?
Speaker 4: No, I'll just put Fritz in there. Fritz will sell.
Speaker 1: Tiff was telling me that she met someone the other day. I'm not throwing her under the bus because this is lovely who was nervous to meet her because she because Tif's famous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can understand.
Speaker 1: How did you? How did you feel being famous? Tif?
Speaker 5: It's so funny, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's yep?
Speaker 3: I was like that put me on a pedestal because I'll fall off and break my leg. I'm not I don't belong up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know what happens when I stand on pedestals.
Speaker 4: Don't we do?
Speaker 5: Emergency?
Speaker 1: That replied, Big Gone, buddy.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to do one more AI story because this is a particularly good one, and it's also about a painter that I one of their pieces of art that I love because it's also associated with a movie that I love called The Woman in Gold and good Stuff Climped. So Good Stuff Climped Austrian painter. A lot of his paintings were lost. They were either stolen or they were and there's a whole group that were actually burnt in a fire. So there was a massive fire when the Germans left Vienna. They burnt a lot of buildings.
Speaker 2: And what they've done is they've taken black and white photographs of those paintings, then trained an AI model on Gustav Climt's style of painting, and then they've been able to recolorize the imagery to give us some better understanding of what the original painting would have looked like. So are you familiar with the movie The Woman in Gold? Helen Mirren was in it. It's a phenomenal story. Basically, it's a true story about the reparation of this painting by Clympt called The Woman in Gold that hung in a gallery in Vienna for years. It was kind of the Mona Lisa of Vienna, of Austria and the original family. So that this woman, this woman who lived in New York. It was her auntie. The painting was of her auntie and it belonged to her family, and it was stolen by the Nazis and then eventually it was you know, it was then put on display in Austria, and she fought to get the painting back and it happened. It was amazing. It's a phenomenal. If you haven't seen the film, it's great. I'll certainly encourage you to see it. But I just think this is an amazing way to restore something that was tragically lost to fire and using this late you know, this really great AI tech to not just recolorize, but to recolorize. So we're not talking porn hub here. We're talking good climped right the whole use your powers for good or evil in this game.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking this is a good version of our first story.
Speaker 1: Well, I definitely think that's a better app but I wonder then even with that, Like when you get let's say you get the kind of the restored artificially AI enhanced, you know you still know that that's not the original. I wonder, you know, so much of this stuff is about like what you think about it.
Speaker 4: Like, But I've got a.
Speaker 2: Production of the Gustaff Climped painting in my home. It's a really large format, it's almost a meter high, and it looks stunning. It's nowhere near what the original looks like, but it's nice because I love the painting and it's great to have a prince of it. When I see it, it makes me think about it. I couldn't you know, I think of, you know, some of the master painters. None of us are ever going to be able to afford h Monte or you know, anything like that. But you know, at least you can appreciate it by having a reproduction of it in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: We've got a friend of a friend of the You project who's been on a couple of times, my friend Dylan Dylan Key's art. You follow him, don't you tip?
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing, and I think.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to be famous one days. He's a big deal on Planet Craig. I love him. Dylan Key's art, go and follow him and he does the most incredible charcoal stuff. But what's interesting is, like he does you know, a lot of a lot of animals and stuff, and it's so good.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't believe that this motherfucker drew that. I'm like, how did you with charcoal? And but what's interesting is you can buy, by the way, if you buy an original, I think you can still buy original for a grand or fifteen hundred or I don't know whatever. Like, but when I first met him, like he was doing all this incredible stuff and he only had a two or three hundred followers, and I saw his stuff and I reached out and went, hey, your shit's awesome. You should be famous or something like that. And then we connected and we spoke, and then he got a little bit more of a following. So I think he's up to like three or four thousand followers or something on install or something. But my long winded point is you can buy one of his originals for still what I think is really cheap. By he does these incredible prints which are pretty much indistinguishable from the original, and that's like one hundred bucks. And I think it's so funny, like you would somebody would have to tell you that this is a print, that's how good they are. He sent me one, and I didn't know that if it was print or like, I didn't know, and I'm like, wow, this is fucking amazing. But yeah, then you go, well you could get the like some things which are worth a million bucks, and then you could get a phenomenal print that to look at from a few meters away, you know. I mean, I'm sure a lot of people would know, but for the average punter, like I look at stuff, you go wow, I wonder if you get the same joy. I wonder if it does the same thing to your emotions and your body if it's a print versus something real, if perceptually it's identical.
Speaker 2: My cousin is a artist who does the cartoons for the Times of Malta.
Speaker 4: So he lives in Europe and he does their weekly cartoon. And he's got a.
Speaker 2: Great portfolio, and I've got about five of his pieces of work now. I actually I've only ever bought one original, and that was to give away as a gift. But the other stuff My favorite print of his is called Imbeciles of Frontier, so it's Imbeciles without Borders, and it's got all the world leaders and a big banner over the top and one of the guys standing behind the other guys doing a you know, the rabbit years behind him and all that.
Speaker 4: It's a cute. It's a really beautiful framed print, but it is just a print. And I think the original had already sold anyway, so I couldn't have bought the original. But it still gives me that same reaction, and everybody who comes to my house who sees it really loves it.
Speaker 2: It's just so wonderfully drawn and it's really detailed, you know, when I was looking at the stuff that you're just talking about. Now, people obviously can't see it, but it's they are indistinguishable from a black and white photo. There's soap and so people who can, you know, meticulously create beautiful art. I can say it's amazing, but sometimes you can't afford the original, but it's nice to have a reproduction. I think it still gives you that warm fuzzies, don't you what do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Tiff?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry god, Tiff.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, I think it's interesting. It's all about the context of what someone appreciates, because I was just thinking in my head, someone doesn't appreciate someone's the story of someone drawing it. What's the difference between getting a copy of the print that was his reference photo because they look exactly the same. But the idea is you appreciate someone's gift, and you appreciate telling the people that come to your house and go, oh, that's a nice print. You go, oh, that's drawn by Dylan Keyes. Have a look what this guy does.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I saw this guy drawing. He was a street artist as a video and he was drawing with his feet because you've got no arm. And I mean I'm not saying, oh, gee's art was good for a bloke drawing with his foot. His art was just phenomenal, I mean amazing. And then on top of that, I'm like, this bloke's doing this with his foot. I could have all the bloody training and like education and resources and I couldn't do anything but one tenth of that. And then so the art all on the side of the art is amazing. And then you think how the art was created to me that time's at by one hundred and I go, I would love some of that guy's art, you know, just because of the story that accompanies it as well.
Speaker 2: You know, every year, my mum used to subscribe to a Christmas card bundle from artists without hands, and I vividly remember that she would there would get these gorgeous Christmas cards she would send all our family and it was specifically from artists who weren't paid in traditionally their hands, some with their mouths.
Speaker 4: That that'll my mind. That's yeah, isn't that great?
Speaker 2: The talent knows no bounds, and disability isn't always a hindrance to creativity?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, one hundred percent coup going Champ.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is I thought you might find this an interesting story because I know you like tech, but you also like old tech. You like an analogue display on your motorbike, not a digital display, would I be right?
Speaker 4: Correct? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So in the United States there's a massive push at the moment, and it's actually gone to the House Committee. They're talking about forcing manufacturers to put AM radios.
Speaker 4: Back in cars.
Speaker 2: Wow, because new cars don't have AM radios, they are only digital services and streaming services. And the thing they're saying is you've got to put AM radios back in cars, and you're not allowed to make it a subscription service because of course some manufacturers and I know Elin Musks been a little bit criticized for this. If you buy one of his cars, you can then upgrade just by buying a subscription, so the physical vehicle doesn't change, you're just subscribing to extra features, and so that's how they're upselling people these days.
Speaker 4: They're actually not just selling the car.
Speaker 2: They're saying, yes, you can buy the AXE, but if you want to have the sharpened version, you've got to buy a subscription. So the reasoning or the rationale behind the AM radio though, is that AM travels a lot further than FM or DATA. I mean we're talking much, much, much greater range because it's about the way that the wave is generated. So that's called vertical polarization and horizontal polarizing waves, and that's how the sound waves generated, but the radio waves are generated. So this is interesting though that they're trying to put a lot of pressure on car makers to have the AM rang so that if there's a national disaster or an emergency, they broadcast using AM. So for example, here in Australia, if there's bushfires, if you're tuning into an FM signal, you don't have the range that you will on an AM signal. And it makes a lot of sense when you start to think about it in those terms, because we recently this week, we had no cell phone coverage, We had no mobile phones, so the second I stepped out of my house, my phone was useless. I couldn't get Internet and I couldn't make or receive phone calls. So the only way you could make and receive calls was if you were in a Wi Fi hotspot, So that.
Speaker 4: Was a real challenge for a lot of people in town.
Speaker 2: They were doing upgrades that were getting rid of three G going to the five G towers, but it meant that anybody who was using the Telstra towers was effectively without a device. So if there's a bushfire and you're trying to tune in to find out the latest information, you may not have phone coverage, you may not have data, and which case AM may be the only way to get a really distant signal and be able to get an update on an emergency situation.
Speaker 1: I love it, good AM station mate. I think they're going the way of the Dodo. But I tune into SCN in the mornings, Melbourne's home of Sport and Garry and timbang on. Yeah that's interesting. Hey, can I share some tech with you that you might not know?
Speaker 4: You might know it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So this is hot off the presses. Elon Musk's neural link device blind Site gets FDA approval FDA Breakthrough Device designation. Blind Site is an experiment mental implant aimed at restoring vision in people who have lost sight in both eyes, even for people who are born blind. Elon Musk's Brain computer interface implant startup neural Link as received FDA Breakthrough Approval designation for blind Site and implant that restores vision. So it implants a micro electrode array into the visual cortex of a person's brain, then activates neurons, which provides the individuals with an image. I read about it yesterday and said, at like, right now, it's giving people like a grainy view of the world, but eventually it's going to be way better than twenty twenty human vision and give you a capacity to see infrared as well.
Speaker 4: Wows seeing in the dark.
Speaker 2: A good friend of mine, he went progressively blind in his late teenage years. He's a mad car fanatic and he actually has a couple of collectible cars. He still is a car enthusiast, so even though he's now blind fully blind, he's very passionate about cars. And for him to have suddenly lost the ability to drive in his late teens, well early twenties, so he still drove a little bit and then actually got progressively blind, this would be amazing for him to be able to get out on the road again or be able to appreciate his collection of cars. I think for peace, people who are vision impaired from birth, they see the world in such a different way in terms of augmented senses that have made up for their lack of vision. Whereas somebody has lost vision because of older age or potentially because of an accident. You can see there'd be massive, a massive jump to try to do this. I wonder whether somebody who's been vision impaired, and I've got some friends who have been vision impaired from birth as well, and I'd love to ask them whether or not they would want to get sight.
Speaker 4: It's a really interesting one, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I never thought of that That is a great question. That is because I just thought, oh, of course, but then maybe.
Speaker 4: Not that is bias because we can see one.
Speaker 1: Hundred I saw this documentary on this guy. You know, obviously black bat's a blind Patrick tell people, I'm sure you know how they navigate the world. So nar, yeah, echo location, sonar? Yeah yeah, yeah. So so this guy taught this blind dude taught himself echo location.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So he may slight dish like these noises and depending on how quickly it comes back to him, and he could navigate the world with his own version of sonar I guess or echo location that he developed, and he would know when things were in front of him that like nobody had told him. But yeah, because he developed this unbelievable almost like extra sense.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Can I just debunk one little statement you just made sure that's not actually blind. They do have small eyes, they have a little bit of vision. They're very sensitive vision, but it's actually sensitive to being able to see at night as well. But they're not I mean, the term blind is a bat. I know we use a lot, so they don't have very good site, but they're not actually blind.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Okay, all right, So the site the vision impaired.
Speaker 2: Well not necessarily they're not. It's not sharp, colorful vision or anything like that. So they don't see like you do.
Speaker 1: I'm vision impaired if you look at my face.
Speaker 4: But the echo location, they're much better at that.
Speaker 2: So I guess when they're flying, particularly at night, if they can use their echo location to see a rat or a mouse.
Speaker 4: Or something and be able to swoop down.
Speaker 1: Hell do they do? They? I don't know, all right, black bats are not blind, just vision impaired.
Speaker 4: Well that's subjective.
Speaker 2: Not at night at night that's going to outperform you hands wings down?
Speaker 1: But is that is that with eyes or echo location both? All right, I'm gonna I'm going to do a deep dive intoday. No not so, I don't have time next.
Speaker 4: You know, give us some advice. I like the advice thing.
Speaker 2: You know, we should ask people if they want me to kind of look up stuff for them at any point.
Speaker 4: Uh, happily have a chat. Hey, batteries in your laptops, so the life of the battery in your laptop can be compromised if you plug it in continuously all the time, which is what I do. And I forget to unplug it. So one of the things that we've now found with improving the longevity of standard batteries is not to discharge them by one hundred percent and not to charge them to one hundred percent. And in fact, I believe Tesla's and a lot of electric car manufacturers, when you plug them into charge, they try.
Speaker 2: To charge to say about eighty five ninety percent. They don't ever go full to one hundred. So it's only occasionally that you would do the part of me that you would do that. And so just a bit of advice. So when you're looking at you know the way that you use battery power. I mean, for a lot of us, I guess we keep out. I mean I work off allaptop a lot. Sitting here right now, I'm off the laptop, but I have a desktop machine. But the longevity of the battery will be really be dictated by how we use it. So for good battery health. And this is not just laptops, it's smartphones, anything that uses a battery, scooters, you name it. But don't plug it in and leave it plugged in overnight. I know we do it with our phones all the time. Phone manufacturers are getting better at regulating battery charging so that they don't damage the battery, and they have some really good tech built into some of the newer phones. But yeah, so they're saying, you know, don't keep your laptop plugged in or tablet or whatever it happens to be. So I just thought i'd throw that one out there. If you want to try to impress.
Speaker 1: Are you saying I shouldn't plug my phone in overnight and leave it all night.
Speaker 2: Well that's what they say. Yeah, you shouldn't leave it on all night. You should charge it and then take it off charge. Don't leave it plugged in overnight, so before you go to bed.
Speaker 3: So Mom's got setting and it only and it only charges to eighty percent. So I leave it in overnight, but it only evers.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, some of the smartest.
Speaker 5: Settings on your laptop. When I had my laptop.
Speaker 3: Setup, I had a guy set up and he was he did all that clever stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so fully charging and fully discharging puts the battery under a lot more stress, and that's thought to shorten its live but we're not. We're talking about.
Speaker 2: A massive increase in the duration of the life of the battery. If you try to avoid doing that, so you will get a lot longer out of the battery if you do that.
Speaker 4: And listen.
Speaker 2: Once upon a time, remember we used to be able to change the batteries in our phones. We just swap them over, and then of course we don't do that now, so we need to be more mindful about how we do that and how we charge and discharge so that we're not, you know, not damaging the battery.
Speaker 4: So not one hundred percent, not zero percent. There you go somewhere in.
Speaker 1: Betaatrick, did you, Oh, you don't have an iPhone? You have a Samsung? Do you?
Speaker 4: I've got a pixel, Google Pixel. So I just.
Speaker 1: Updated because I'm I'm a dummy with tech obviously, but I updated. Is it iOS eighteen or seventeen, tifth the latest or you know eighteen? So I just updated to iOS eighteen on my iPhone fourteen. But what's interesting is I was having a look at I was having a listen to the start of a podcast the other day. I can't remember one of ours? Or are you project one? And now with a new update, you open it up and the text as you're talking, like right now, if somebody's listening to this on an iPhone and you've got the update. You can go in and it gives the whole text of the whole show in real time as you're talking. It scrolls up the screen with so no.
Speaker 4: Typeost I've had that. I've had that built into my phone for about five years. It's great that I haven't.
Speaker 1: You haven't.
Speaker 4: They probably had an event.
Speaker 1: It's not your job to bring me down every time I just mentioned something.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me give you some pro Apple stories then, because they did have a big look Lunch event recently. And I've got to say, there are two little things that did pique my interest in knowing that you're an Apple person.
Speaker 4: The new AirPods that are coming up are coming out. I actually have a hearing.
Speaker 2: Test built into them, so you can test your own hearing using the new Apple AirPods.
Speaker 4: I thought that was pretty good. And the other thing that is really good that you're probably going to need Crago.
Speaker 1: Is if that's about five, you could put.
Speaker 2: Your Apple Watch on and it will detect sleep apnear.
Speaker 1: So why would I have sleep AP Now? I'm fucking lean and healthy. What do you think because I'm old, I'm going to sound like a walrus when I sleep.
Speaker 3: People with diagnosed sleep APNE right now are like, yeah, not lean.
Speaker 4: Email what he puts the podcast on himself to sleep well?
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people who are overweight have sleep ap there.
Speaker 4: That's Trotye who's overweight. Thank you. That is in there for all our listeners.
Speaker 1: Well, and also not everyone who's got sleep APNA is out of shape. Of course guys should have clarified that at the start. But why would you assume I wouldn't need it, but you are tears? Wouldn't like what's behind that?
Speaker 4: Look, he's very old. You are older than us though, and it does tend to come age, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Now you're being agist. I can't talk about Parker now. It's like I feel like I'm getting gaged up on my own show.
Speaker 4: You gotta kind of are no, But I think, well, I was just doing a pro Apple story. This is me doing a pro Apple story. I thought you'd be interested.
Speaker 1: I'm not pro Apple though, I'm not anything. I just happen to have an iPhone. In fact, Melissa hates my laptop. I've got a what do you call non Apple? Like I've just got an old school piece. I've just got a laptop. Fucking that she thinks is a piece of shit. But I'm used to it, so I won't change it. Probably is a piece of shit. Give us one more to wind up, Just something, no pressure, just something.
Speaker 4: Amazing photovoltaic cells. How's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I thought you'd like carry on. No, this is really interesting because for those of us.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have an old When I subscribe to Time magazine about thirty years ago, I got a free calculator with a solar panel in it, and I've never had to charge that bugger.
Speaker 4: Up for thirty years.
Speaker 2: You sit it out anywhere inside, you don't have to be outside, just any ambient light, and that bugger works. And I've always thought to myself, why the hell don't we have other stuff that we can use indoors. Well, finally, a new tech startup in Wogga Wogger is going to be the first Australian company to produce a new type of solar cell and they're saying it'll be able to generate enough electricity just indoors and eventually get rid of disposable batteries so you remote control anything that you use indoors Potentially could be run off. This new photo voltaic cell that is.
Speaker 1: That is actually a really good story because that I'd never thought of that. But those little kind of solar powered calculators. I used to have one and they were they are great, So yeah, why can't they do that with all the you know the stuff that we use in the house.
Speaker 2: Well, things like keyboards need to be connected constantly, and bearing in mind, a calculator uses similar tif to your tablet uses it kind of an e ink. Liquid crystal displays don't take much power to power to have them come up. But you know, these days, a lot of the technology we use just takes more power. It's not it needs something a bit more robust than a standard Betric battery. But I think it's kind of really cool. It's called Hallo cell, and they reckon they're going to start producing seven centimeter long photovoltaic to generate enough power to replace a pair of disposable batteries in a TV remote, or so the charging cable for a set of headphones.
Speaker 1: You could build a wind farm in your backyard, mate, you've got enough.
Speaker 4: Space, well not even the backyard, I just have it indoors. I've got a pretty big house.
Speaker 1: And you produce a lot of wind, so you should be able to run the whole fucking house. Patrick. Where can people connect with you? My friend?
Speaker 4: No one's going to want to connect with me after this show.
Speaker 1: Here they are, Yeah, they are. We love you even though you threw me under the bus and I apparently throw you under the bus a lot so.
Speaker 2: It didn't just run over you reversed about four time. You know, it's just go to websites noow dot com TODAYU is probably the easiest way.
Speaker 4: To find me. So websites now to com today you.
Speaker 2: But if you want to send a message and get us to talk about something on the next show, I'd love to hear from people if there's something in particular, if you've condoling, if you need to send some messages of support.
Speaker 1: Because it's no probably are going to go fuck Craig. He doesn't need it, and you're right, I don't. Well, I think that's a good idea. Why don't we do the entire next show off listener requests so they can do two places. One is email, you say your email again.
Speaker 2: I'll just go to websites now, dot com, tod au. You can fill out the form there and send something through to me, it'll come straight directly through to me, or you.
Speaker 1: Can go tother you project Facebook page, you project podcast Facebook page. Say this is for Patrick, and leave you a question or your idea for a bit of research or an exploration of a topic, and next time will be a completely listener generated and directed discussion.
Speaker 4: It seems like a lot of work for me.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a lot of work for one of your underlings. You said, by the way, it was your suggestion fucking thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 4: I think, all I'm just now nervous.
Speaker 1: You make a suggestion and then you go, oh my god, that's a lot of work for me. We don't fucking raise it.
Speaker 2: What happens if we do a whole one hour show on one topic, Well we won't.
Speaker 4: That little asked it out.
Speaker 1: Well, we need to put in some rules. I was talking to Tiff last night, right, I fucked up earlier this week. I know we're finished, but I'm running a mentoring group and I kind of I've got about seventeen people in the group, and I kind of forgot we're running through and I've forgot to say at the start, just keep it to two or three minutes. Each of you and I thought we'd get through the whole group. Bit of a debrief on the week. It was my fault. I didn't make it clear, so nobody's at fault. But let's just say that we got through about seven people in an hour, and I thought we'd get through the whole group in about forty minutes. So I think with the topics for yours, will dedicate you know, kind of three or four minutes to each topic or question, then we'll be able to get through twenty or so.
Speaker 4: Okay, that sounds really good. I'm in for that.
Speaker 2: Go for it websites now dot com, dot au or the new project Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Tiff. Good luck, you don't need luck, but have fun on the have fun on the sojourn, enjoy your time in India. Thanks huh, and good luck trying to find a coffee and drugs for when you're puoing through the I of a needle. And stay hydrated, but care for what you drink.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, stay hydrated, but don't drink the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck with that, We'll say goodbye, fair but Patrick, thank you, TIF, thank you listeners, thank you