Speaker 1: This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 2: So is Milo.
Speaker 1: I'll get to him in a second. We've got Nick the Wizard Watson joining us after seven point thirty Before Nick, Yes.
Speaker 2: I just mentioned Milo.
Speaker 1: He's a young lad, twenty year old chippy who called the show yesterday.
Speaker 3: He went, well, he's nineteen. It's his birthday this weekend, twenty this weekend.
Speaker 4: On Sunday, he turns twenty by Milo and Lauren wanted to have him in No larn and I wanted to thought Milo was a vibe and we don't get to meet our listeners that often, so we've invited you in to talk about turning twenty. You're just going to bring the average age of the show down for a bit.
Speaker 5: Milo, That's all right.
Speaker 6: So what are you going to do for your birthday?
Speaker 7: So with the family, the lunch, just to just just for mum, keep mum happy.
Speaker 6: Keep mum happy.
Speaker 3: Then, hey, you're supposed to be at work this morning too. We've invited you in and you said I'm going to come in. Your boss has said you've got to stay back if you turn up.
Speaker 7: I'm already working through lunch, and I've already told him I'm leaving on time as well. I got like a ball, A ball, yeah, ball, that's to keep the mischie happy.
Speaker 6: Ah, give you miss a shout out?
Speaker 3: What's her name?
Speaker 2: Melissa?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 6: Lissa?
Speaker 2: Do you love him?
Speaker 7: I be sleeping?
Speaker 2: Do you love him? Marlo?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh yes?
Speaker 7: So where's the ball? And what is it?
Speaker 2: I think it's hey, mylo?
Speaker 6: He wearing a suit.
Speaker 7: I am wearing a suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y id number?
Speaker 5: Pish?
Speaker 6: Have you polished your shoes?
Speaker 7: I don't know my shoes are okay?
Speaker 6: All right, we can get you some shoes.
Speaker 2: Our number is thirteen twenty four ten. Malo. Someone's called through.
Speaker 1: They want to say good morning, Hello, Zach.
Speaker 2: No way, Marlo?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 9: Why where are you? Where are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Zack?
Speaker 6: Are you the boss?
Speaker 9: Super charge's my ear?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You and Bailey got to do the floor and uh, we've already lost to apprentices this morning.
Speaker 9: There's somewhere else and now we're there.
Speaker 6: You're not losing. Well, you might lose mylow because we want to keep him.
Speaker 7: Now, how late.
Speaker 6: Can he be? Zach? If we give the company another shout out?
Speaker 9: Maximum two hours? Yeah, Graham Building Company is not going to be happy Graham building.
Speaker 6: When I keep what sort of what sort of a kid is Milo? Zach?
Speaker 9: He's probably one of the best prentises we've had for a while. So yeah, he's hardworking, obviously not this morning.
Speaker 6: Well, we're just randomly invited because we thought he was.
Speaker 8: Fun zacky boy. How do you think Milo's radio careers going.
Speaker 9: Sadly too good? I think I don't really. I was sort of told him this morning, I said, hopefully don't do too well because we won't have him anymore.
Speaker 5: He's already campaigning for a name change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Jason, it would be a really sad day if the show turned to Jace Lauren and.
Speaker 1: My Zach will return to me in one piece soon. Okay, beautiful, see you mate.
Speaker 6: All right, mylo what else are we doing's talk about?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I think I think we need a cutting loose.
Speaker 8: No, absolutely no contributing to this segment.
Speaker 4: You're just.
Speaker 2: Jase. Don't get me wrong. You're a great lad. I love that lovely guy.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm stressing over you. Oh you're stressed, doesn't I've got an idea.
Speaker 6: There was an article this week by I don't know if you're probably not. I don't know if you.
Speaker 8: So this is what we do now. We talk about things, just things that happening around the world.
Speaker 6: This is going to help.
Speaker 3: This is really going to help, Jase, because there was an article I read on news dot com about adults and how they relieve stress and anxiety when they're stressed about things. And there is a trend in China where adults are sucking on dummies like baby's dummies, baby's dummies too, to relax. So, Jase, I've got your dummy there. Sick to having a little tantrum.
Speaker 2: I might have two this morning.
Speaker 6: What do you think about that?
Speaker 7: Malot have a girl have one? I guess I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 6: Do you want to No, I'm not putting a dummy.
Speaker 7: I don't want to hand I.
Speaker 2: Putt it in in your mirth.
Speaker 5: You gotta be all in on this show.
Speaker 6: All the boys now have dummies.
Speaker 3: So this is an actual thing in China.
Speaker 6: Do you feel relaxed?
Speaker 2: Not at the moment, I'll be honest. No.
Speaker 7: Got some serious problems of this.
Speaker 2: That need.
Speaker 6: If dummies is what's making them relaxed.
Speaker 5: I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: You know what would be nice a flavored one.
Speaker 6: That's called a lollipop, isn't it.
Speaker 5: That's like I used to suck my thumb as a chart.
Speaker 1: Get me back, Do you remember put that stuff on your thumb. There's like some sort of bad tasting cream you can get you're putting on the kids.
Speaker 6: It's like when people bite their nails.
Speaker 2: And yes, it's like that.
Speaker 6: So you would you recommend the dummy sucking? I don't mind it a form of stress relief.
Speaker 7: I just wouldn't. I just wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Mylo's not I.
Speaker 7: Think you're just better off not doing it, even if it is helpful.
Speaker 2: I think she was talking to me, what do.
Speaker 5: You do to relieve stress?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 5: You don't look like a stress full kind of guy.
Speaker 7: I mean I was pretty stressful on the way out. Yeah yeah, but in the car you get on the scroll a bit and then not in the in the car, Wayne, get on the scroll.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 6: That's what the kids are doing to relieve stress. They do scroll.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 6: It's not good, is it all?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: You know what milo? This is where we ask for calls. Do you want to read out the phone number? Do you know what it is? You called us?
Speaker 8: Though, remember yeah, okay thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 7: There we got over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we want to know.
Speaker 7: There's some questions.
Speaker 5: What are we asking people? What do you what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: How do you how do you relax?
Speaker 7: How do you relax?
Speaker 2: Weird ways you relax?
Speaker 7: That number again, Malo thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: You go to brace it if you're just tuning in. Milo's in new addition to the show. He's never leaving us.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's a special thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: What weird way do you relax? Melbourne? In return? Shall we give them free stuff? Marlowe?
Speaker 6: Should we give a prime?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You like you like Schnitz all right, turn dollar Schnitz vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 2: Milo's got those for you. What weird way do you relax?
Speaker 1: We are on one today thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. We are asking what random thing do you do to relax?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The kookie are the better.
Speaker 3: Over in China, people are using adult dummies, adult pacifiers to relax and unwinding get to sleep at night in many ways.
Speaker 5: Compression boots, don't we Oh yeah they're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you have to be like professional athlete to use them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we are professional athletes.
Speaker 2: Okay, put our.
Speaker 5: Body through the riga every day.
Speaker 2: We'll also point out we've still got Milo here.
Speaker 6: Here Malo Malo with a y his.
Speaker 2: Twenty year old trading it called the show.
Speaker 6: It's his birthday on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, don't age him.
Speaker 1: Nineteen year old trader who called the show yesterday and we invited him.
Speaker 6: Are you excited to turn twenty?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that old for you? Is it? Marlo?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I like being nineteen. It's like that's alright. The older you get, the more people expect you to be, like.
Speaker 5: Are you on the are you on the green pea or a red pea?
Speaker 7: I think I should turn my red over. I'm not too sure. I can't remember it's on red right now. I think it should be green.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But when you're nineteen year a teenageer, you can get away with more, can't you?
Speaker 7: Exactly right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What do you do? Do you get stressed at nineteen about anything?
Speaker 7: When you're in high school?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But now it's like, I don't know what's that stressed about?
Speaker 6: Just chilling me?
Speaker 8: Do you want to do you want to pick up our next Core Say yeah, no, no, no, say you introduce him, Say good.
Speaker 7: Morning, Good morning Sam from Q Sam from.
Speaker 5: Sam?
Speaker 7: What do you do to relax?
Speaker 3: Sam?
Speaker 6: What do you do to relax?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 9: Guys love to show thank you. So it's kind of a weird one. I like to do swimming like a pools and stuff, and occasionally what I'll do is to rely. I was just basically go in the water and hold my breath as long as I can.
Speaker 6: Oh, is that a thing?
Speaker 9: Occasionally I'll get a life style or two standing on the edge because it looks.
Speaker 6: Like you floating, shouldn't be, should be jumping in You're nodding? Is that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've heard about the phenomenon sort of like just immersing yourself in the water, holding your breath.
Speaker 2: You should do.
Speaker 7: That's meant to Is it like a float tank? Do you know what it does?
Speaker 5: It's meant to regenerate your stem cells?
Speaker 6: Really really, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 5: I low.
Speaker 6: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: Never done a float tank? For a while?
Speaker 7: You love a float a float tank?
Speaker 5: Fully, I've never.
Speaker 6: Done it either. I don't know about falling asleep in the water.
Speaker 2: No, you do you fall asleep? You float.
Speaker 7: It's completely Is it a bit claustrophobic?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but if you've got one little cut somewhere because gets.
Speaker 6: Is that why you float? It's so salty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can't like, you know, say, if you're little need to do a little scratching your eye, you can't do it because your hands are covered in the salty water.
Speaker 6: It sort of sounds like it would cause me stress and not relax me.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 5: You learn how to fall asleep in there, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: There's a big warning no peeing in the pool and stuff like that. Obviously you would absolutely not have you in between people you've done I haven't.
Speaker 2: I swear to God you absolutely I have respect for the float.
Speaker 3: Peeing in the pool is just so unacceptable, Malow, Where do you stand on people who wean the pool?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 7: Do you do it if it's like a private pool? It was like it was like your mates pool. You probably shouldn't if it's you.
Speaker 6: Know, if you're like, it's okay, it's hotel pool.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: So we need to say goodbye to morrow because Nick the Wizard Watson's coming in before we do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Milo, the workplace can be a dangerous place. Can you just tell us about what you did a little while backice a while ago. Now, like I've gotten better with the nail gun. But yeah, I was shooting some nogs and then I saw that the nail wasn't in the in the timber.
Speaker 7: And I looked to my hand and there it is, straight through, straight through. Got your hand that little dot there is where the mark is.
Speaker 6: And then I thought he might like to get into media. Hang on, you don't have to be very bright.
Speaker 1: You shot the nail through your hand, but you did, but you didn't notice that until you look at you feel it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got a phone.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: As soon as I did. The boss was like, I was like, what do I do?
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 7: He goes, hold on, still're gonna want to all this? He wasn't wrong either. The amount of people I've shown his great.
Speaker 1: We'll post that on so she'll say my way, thanks for coming in mate, Happy birthday for the weekend. You know what, we'll chuck him out. Let's check your four hundred dollars specsavers about.
Speaker 2: Sonnies.
Speaker 7: Oh that's good. I've got so much stuff in my eye from shooting stuff.
Speaker 5: Get his.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm going to get some good glasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Safety first, that's good.
Speaker 6: We'll send you down there.
Speaker 2: Should have my life, Happy birthday for the weekend.
Speaker 6: Birthday will be thinking of your birthday, my live.
Speaker 2: We love you. Nick the Wizard, all the.
Speaker 7: Nail, all the nails right through his head, Malo.
Speaker 5: Clokas and Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.