Speaker 1: Hello podcast.
Speaker 2: How are we all happy Monday?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: It's a miserable Monday in Melbourne Town.
Speaker 1: Not at the Jew's house.
Speaker 3: The Jew's house.
Speaker 1: What's happened at the Jew's house over the celebration? The celebration of the Jews?
Speaker 2: Chezy Ten years with your beautiful cordio?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ten years?
Speaker 2: And where did you go?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: Decade?
Speaker 6: Went to Gimlet at Cavendish Has How many years ago to make your booking eleven Good Things Coming?
Speaker 4: How did you start? Did you start with a gimlet cocktail?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I actually started by asking our good friend Lauren Phillips for recommendations so that we could make sure we got the gimlet cocktail, which you did beautiful.
Speaker 7: No, so here's the thing I said to him, start with the Gimlet cocktail and gets.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was then going to send him a recommendation for the rest of the menu, and then I said no.
Speaker 2: After that the world?
Speaker 4: Did you get oyster?
Speaker 3: Fourth? No, we didn't get oysters, but the world.
Speaker 7: Is your eyes And he didn't order any of the things I would have suggested, so I'm glad I didn't.
Speaker 1: How many of the little cheese things did you get? What do they call.
Speaker 3: Generally one one knuckle frit though.
Speaker 6: We didn't get oysters, but we've got the baked scallops. O.
Speaker 1: Were they good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really good?
Speaker 8: Do they come out with the I hate it when restaurants since scallops out with the rye, the row, the red orange bit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I don't like that either.
Speaker 3: No, you we're talking about I just ate it.
Speaker 1: No, no, but like it was a white scullar, did they have like the orange pink bit of tap? Not?
Speaker 4: Not there, they wouldn't of course.
Speaker 1: Not ready to go. Martha Stewart walked in. We'll get to her.
Speaker 2: She's back in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: We'll get to her in a second.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what's that with that?
Speaker 1: We'll get to that. And sleeping back to the scallops. Sorry, he's taking your tie. Clint hit and.
Speaker 3: Frommains.
Speaker 6: Who got beef tenderloin and the chicken.
Speaker 3: But it's just like normal chicken. But it taste it amazing.
Speaker 1: Why would you get chicken?
Speaker 3: Yeah, lovely, chicken's so good, so good.
Speaker 2: The chicken there's beautiful, it's divine.
Speaker 7: I don't know what it is where the chicken is amazing?
Speaker 2: Amazon, but they do this chicken.
Speaker 7: And olive it's like a whole olive situation baked and it is, oh my god, mouth watering situation.
Speaker 9: Is that game? Yes, congrats by the way.
Speaker 3: Very yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh we had more wine and then we went next door into the Apollo in which is like the kind of sister buyer to Gimley.
Speaker 1: When you have to book there cruising.
Speaker 3: But it's pretty full. It depends what yeh wet.
Speaker 6: We've got a table at the buyer for forty five minutes or so, just had one drink Bloodia really wants to like Martini's, so she keeps ordering them.
Speaker 3: And she doesn't like Martinis.
Speaker 2: She should get them filthy.
Speaker 4: What does she like?
Speaker 3: She likes extra extra dirty?
Speaker 6: Yeah, extra, Then I got filthy dirty, extra rety, filthy.
Speaker 1: What's more olive?
Speaker 2: Olive?
Speaker 3: More olive is to it.
Speaker 2: It's more olive juice.
Speaker 1: What's a martini vodka?
Speaker 3: It could be vodka or gin.
Speaker 4: More and more usually more vodka.
Speaker 2: Right better? You can get it just with the olives in it.
Speaker 7: Then you get it dirty with a bit of olive juice, extra dirty, with a bit more filthy, bit.
Speaker 9: More filthy, make it disgusting.
Speaker 2: Oh I like it extra dirty.
Speaker 9: It's basically just a fancy shot.
Speaker 4: I just love it, dirty.
Speaker 1: Isolated, sip on it. How do you like it? Slipping just in a glass? Plase?
Speaker 2: He likes French Martini. I don't mind the French.
Speaker 5: Board.
Speaker 1: Isn't that sounds like.
Speaker 10: Martini?
Speaker 3: And they just pressed martinis before we went. I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't had your crema.
Speaker 3: I haven't nailed them. Excuse me, you what do you mean.
Speaker 1: You have a bit of cramo, A bit of cremo?
Speaker 6: Well, well I met it with an espresso out of the coffee machine, so that kind of is but a natural crema on that.
Speaker 10: But if you shaken with the ice, you should get a Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was decent, just vodka.
Speaker 1: Surely let's go to Marthro over here.
Speaker 9: What's going on with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: What do you think she's known for cooking? Yeah? Cooked yourself?
Speaker 9: I cooked the lamb shoulder, cooked.
Speaker 1: Yourself and.
Speaker 9: Leg rack?
Speaker 3: Did you cook lam And you said?
Speaker 4: Was it a nice rack?
Speaker 1: You just did?
Speaker 9: It was good? Yeah? You said four different types of leg shoulder. No, I did a lamb. I didn't know. I hang on, I did a leg lamb?
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: You cooked a leg?
Speaker 4: Did you have?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: It was really actually delicious.
Speaker 3: But I cooked it in thebee.
Speaker 9: I don't know what that is about. I did in the bar would you cut if you which? And do you know what? Actually?
Speaker 11: I wanted to raise this because cooked it in the barbecue, which was way hotter than the oven.
Speaker 9: Yet it took longer to cook.
Speaker 1: Did you have the burner off underneath it?
Speaker 9: No, it was all long. I had the barbecue out like three hundred degrees.
Speaker 1: And it didn't burn the bottom of the lamb.
Speaker 9: No, it was like raw in the middle.
Speaker 11: But if I cooked it in the oven for an hour and a half, it would have been perfect. But on the barbecue, it was like, probably needed like another half an hour.
Speaker 10: The heat works a bit differently.
Speaker 2: I think you have it so high cooks outside.
Speaker 9: It wasn't It could have just done with another little it was. It was rare.
Speaker 7: Okay, if we pick everyone up on everything, they say, no, we let a lot slide.
Speaker 9: But I did. Now the roast potatoes.
Speaker 1: Or anything.
Speaker 9: Just oil, just oil, loads of oil.
Speaker 11: Apple crumble guys, guys, Oh my god, the milestone mondays. I went out on Saturday night and I drove.
Speaker 1: Five times.
Speaker 9: How good is that?
Speaker 4: What did you drink?
Speaker 11: I had two Applele spritzers over the course of three hours and I got home by midnight.
Speaker 9: What no, fully I was that marriage?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 9: No, couldn't be further away from that. Okay, Yeah, I just like, I know what I think.
Speaker 11: I just needed a good old circuit breaker and I wanted to just prove to myself that I could go out and have a good time.
Speaker 9: Button and yeah I get a recept.
Speaker 1: But now this weekend yourself and make up for it.
Speaker 11: I do have a last weekend coming up. But after this weekend, I reckon, I'm gonna I'm going.
Speaker 9: To lock in. It's time to lock in, lock in summer.
Speaker 11: It was just I need to get back on my bullshit, you know, after this weekend, after this week end.
Speaker 5: But isn't now the time to let loose because summer's done? The morning to be for summer.
Speaker 9: But you start now so that summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was the cram?
Speaker 9: You've locked in? They haven't you?
Speaker 1: He's locked in for fucking three days and then it will change.
Speaker 5: A few cult and drafts yesterday at the footy, then a few read last night at dinner.
Speaker 1: Cunton draft out of the Tank isn't that much different?
Speaker 4: The tap it's noan the tank. It's not tank.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, the copper tank. You're going to some parts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they're for show.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, they're so it doesn't last as long.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: But it's one hundred better tasting beer.
Speaker 10: I believe it's fewer preservatives.
Speaker 9: You reckon? How much do you reckon it would cost you to make a keg of beer on average? How much do you reckon?
Speaker 3: It was absolutely no idea.
Speaker 4: Do you know ten dollars?
Speaker 9: No, I know that to make a keg of seltzer, it's like twelve.
Speaker 6: Dollars, like salsa salsa, Yeah, sulta Seltzer salsa, like you dip.
Speaker 1: Your top, twelve dollars for the whole cake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, of salser, But is that.
Speaker 1: Structure?
Speaker 3: Tomatoes will cost more than that.
Speaker 11: I used to work for an alcohol brand back in the day, and they made a keg of seltzer for twelve dollars and they sold a four pack for twenty bucks. The markup on that, guys, we're in the wrong industry.
Speaker 2: Markup on that. I don't think that markups are No.
Speaker 11: They make a keg of seltzer for twelve dollars. That's what you said, A four packs and they made it. They sell four packs about twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: That's a big markup. We are on the wrong end.
Speaker 1: Ship booze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's just unnamed alcohol.
Speaker 1: Ship booze.
Speaker 2: But if you don't really get Seltzer.
Speaker 3: What is it Celtzer?
Speaker 4: It's just tomatoes, soda topwater.
Speaker 6: With soda podca fizzy flavored water with unnamed alcohol.
Speaker 4: Want a coffee? I'm going to get a coffee anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm all good, but you enjoy? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Anyone?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Sure, thank you?
Speaker 3: Now do you don't want to get one because no one else?
Speaker 1: Come and get a pickle?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm going to go home.
Speaker 10: Can I quickly talk about something that happened Friday? So I to throw you under the bus here now. On the podcast, you might remember Jason was very excited about going to Squire's loft.
Speaker 1: I made a booking. We were going to get made booking. I said, look, this seems really excited.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't have to hang out.
Speaker 1: He's canceled twelve thirty.
Speaker 10: I've got a message like I've eaten, so I'm not really hungry for.
Speaker 1: All the time you twisted that the reservation.
Speaker 8: It was twelve o'clock. But when I said I'd eaten, I'd eaten lunch. I mean, remember no wrap at the end of the show. I had a wrap at the end of the.
Speaker 2: Show, right, So you had no intention of going to a midday book?
Speaker 1: No, I did, but I thought I would be hungry. I was an extra digestion as well.
Speaker 4: So you canceled on poor old.
Speaker 11: Lockeyishes bro such like what's that word?
Speaker 2: When you stand people are a flake?
Speaker 4: Flair?
Speaker 2: You're so flaky?
Speaker 9: That's an egg is sorry?
Speaker 2: What time did you make the reservation? What time did you actually.
Speaker 1: In the office? Straight afterward podcast?
Speaker 3: Pretty much well after you've been speaking, did you go by yourself?
Speaker 7: You decided you like eleven thirty we were going.
Speaker 5: To go to to be ready for Imagine he's sitting there by himself and his curb T shirt.
Speaker 1: Booking with the man in the Did.
Speaker 2: You learn your lesson? I wanted to go, but.
Speaker 4: Like, never again?
Speaker 1: Do you don't give him another chance? This is going to treat me different next.
Speaker 4: Lauren and I would never stand you up?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Would you like to go to squats?
Speaker 2: She said that from the Yeah chat always hungry. There's no way after eating it eight, he didn't think he was going to be hungry by it was not. That's a web of lies. What did you actually do on Friday?
Speaker 8: I ended up going to the pool shop and getting chemicals to the pool all day?
Speaker 9: What chlorine?
Speaker 2: All day?
Speaker 4: Did you stop off on though I have for something?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't get I wanted rib It was on my mind, was ribs?
Speaker 4: Well, no, it was it, but I wasn't hungry.
Speaker 3: Imagine start at eleven?
Speaker 2: Is if you're not eleven? If you're going to be hungry?
Speaker 4: It was twelve or one that When did you eat again that day?
Speaker 2: He tried to make it twelve. He lied before when he said twelve, and it was actually lash.
Speaker 1: The taste was about twelve thirty.
Speaker 2: I think he's said he takes eleven. Did you only taxt.
Speaker 7: Him half an hour before playing?
Speaker 1: You know? No it was it wasn't half an hour. It was well before that.
Speaker 2: Get your phone.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do this? Will?
Speaker 2: We wanted to be?
Speaker 6: We want to do isn't the second time in three weeks made weekend plans with you?
Speaker 7: That was Broady's squash session with you last week that you were going to play.
Speaker 1: I was the end of a little fucking okay. To his credit, it was eleven fifty five.
Speaker 7: Thank you came, thank you, thank you, No, not thank you, you said eleven.
Speaker 2: You also said the booking.
Speaker 1: Was at twelve. I got confused.
Speaker 3: We're both like, you just made a mistake, so.
Speaker 4: You're going to put it in the diary for Friday, and then you too.
Speaker 1: I think I'm free for.
Speaker 4: As a makeup.
Speaker 2: If he eats now, he might not be hungry. But before anything else, you make it too easy, mate.
Speaker 7: I don't know why you're turning your nose up at us like we're teasing you.
Speaker 3: What have you got against Squire?
Speaker 1: Is last?
Speaker 10: What are you going against Lucky and the people at Squire?
Speaker 2: Which squires were going to go to?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Cheltenham?
Speaker 2: Obviously you work anywhere far from your home.
Speaker 1: What's down his way too? That's true, that's true.
Speaker 3: That makes it very easy for a bubble.
Speaker 4: If we're going to.
Speaker 7: Get there at one, you don't eat too one five you would have been hungry by then.
Speaker 3: It takes a while to cook that.
Speaker 2: On Friday, what were you really.
Speaker 1: Doing was at the fucking pool shot all day?
Speaker 2: We left at nine thirty.
Speaker 1: On Friday, I was running errands.
Speaker 2: I think he was bed watching Love Story, Trust Me.
Speaker 3: And driving around listening to call her daddy a show.
Speaker 2: All ling in bed, listening to call her daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, alright, we must.
Speaker 11: Go right.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 3: Following them on the socials