Speaker 1: We go get you the ready morning every day every gentle Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is responsible for bringing essay gather Around livet Golf and he's working on a superbowlis. He's the forty seventh Premier of South Australia and he joins us on Nova nine one nine. Please welcome Peter Malanowskis, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to peel back the curtain too far, but this man has been calling us relentlessly time and time and time again, trying to get his hands on the gather around me Jody and Hazy four day pass to the Pepsi collecting because he loves love music and DJs. Pram me, Peter Malanowskis, could you just give it a rest please?
Speaker 4: Well played, Good morning, Jerdey morning, Hazy.
Speaker 3: Good morning, and you join us for a huge announcement this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really exciting stuff. We've been working in sautastral It feels like for a couple of decades we've wanted to get a direct flight to the United States, and this morning we're able to announce officially that ticket's gone sale for the first time ever for Adelaide to be connected to the United States. With a direct flight from United Airlines. The flight started in December. We're going to be using a seven eighty seven brand new Boeing Dreamliner flying into the US. So this is a really important day for outbound is one thing. It's more convenient for travelers, but what's more important from our perspective is getting travelers from the US direct into Adelaide and also continue to increase that sort of economic relationship we have with the United States, which has been going pretty well. Given the economic growth of South Australia relative to the rest of the nation.
Speaker 3: This is obviously a collaboration with them to increase tourism.
Speaker 1: Is that right, increased tourism?
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely. Trade is important too, so the US is our second biggest export market and the biggest market when it comes to international travelers coming to Australia's and all of the research tells us that if you've got a direct flight, the likelihood of an international traveler coming to your city goes up dramatically. This is why we've wanted this so badly. I think it's a good day for South Australian economy. And the other thing that was the United Airlines mind when we were talking to them about this going back throughout last year was August Ucas is going to meet. There's a lot more business travel between the US and Adelaide and that sort of makes it stack up as well. So it's just a good sign of the economies heading in the right direction in South Australia and we just got to keep that moment of going premer.
Speaker 5: You've got such an unbelievable reputation now for getting big events to South Australia and keeping them here. Your Port Adelaide supporter, can you take us behind the scenes. Will you use your power and reputation to keep the likes of Miles Bergman and Zach Butters in South Australia in the long term.
Speaker 4: No, I tell you what, no judge aside. I was at the Port game against Richmond, Yes, and I got to meet Miles Bergmann's parent and we'll have a lovely chat now they're over for Victoria. Was saying how much they love South Australia and we're having this really nice chit chat. And then right at the end of the conversation as we're going back out to the footy to watch start watching the footier, I just couldn't help myself. I said, now we are going to keep your lad here in South Australia, so we're doing our best every opposite, do we get?
Speaker 3: I love Premier that when you do go along for the football, and as I recall, you went to the IFL Grand Final last year and under the pretense of work you had to meet Katie Perry. Got it.
Speaker 4: That's actually not that far away. She's here in June, I think. So we're not that far away from the billion Katie Perry concertant and the Love getting sold out. So one turned into a few more pretty quickly, which is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Premier, thank you so much for coming on with that huge announcement. This morning, United Airlines will commence the first ever direct flights from Adelaide to the States, the first flight leaving on December thirteenth, and you can actually pick up tickets as of today, is that right.
Speaker 4: That's correct. Tickets are on sale now. Well. One last point, if you've got a Velocity with Virgin, they've got a Velocity Freak and Fly, so you can do code share with Virgin and you can get Velocity points. So it's good news for Velosoity frequent fliers as well.
Speaker 3: That's great. You can travel economy X now Premier.
Speaker 1: Well done, Thank you guys.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what's the news today, to know what.
Speaker 3: You need to know with Jody and Asy, have you ever seen an envelope? Beg, it's pretty pathetic, really.
Speaker 8: My gosh, and ovelop for.
Speaker 5: The cash it is.
Speaker 8: It's getting a little bit desperate at here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, come on, I settle down. What about this Uber is expanding it's ride sharing in South Australia. So Uber now operates in the Barossa Valley, Adelaide Plains and the Light Region as well because of the demand, and they're saying it'll be obviously safer and more convenient transport options in those areas. And Uber drivers have walked in the expansion citing very very very high demand in those regional spots.
Speaker 8: Yeah, do you come be honest with you.
Speaker 5: I didn't know in saying that, I can't remember the last time that I got either a taxi or anything out to other McLaren Vale or Barossa.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't know that that service wasn't unavailable.
Speaker 3: I wonder this begs a question. So is it in and around those areas of the Barossa and McLaren Vale, or is it to and from Adelaide? Is that what it is?
Speaker 8: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Produce them lily inclusive of everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So I wonder therefore, how much uber would cost to McLaren Vale or would cost to the Barossa A lot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember, I remember back in the day he would sometimes get sort of cabs out that way. I'm not sure we can't bear the two, but it's sort of sixty seventy bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right on a good day. Yeah, you know how sometimes you get cab charges, Like back in the day, I used to get cab charges. I remember someone from radio station had a few drinks in Brisbane then decided on their cab charge to get a taxi to the Gold coasterday soon after we're no longer employed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's funny, though, isn't it. When I was here?
Speaker 3: Oh no, here we go.
Speaker 8: This is a real solid life lesson.
Speaker 5: When I was in your tenth I was at school and I got a couple of cab charges and I got hauled out in right in the middle of school assembly so there's a thousand kids there. I got singled out by the deputy principal who just said you need.
Speaker 8: To come with me. I marched out in front of everyone.
Speaker 5: I was like, I've either been selective for something really really perceived.
Speaker 1: Trouble.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he sat me down and he said, what did you do on this night? Blah blah blah, and I was like, I was like, no, nothing, there's nothing wrong here.
Speaker 8: I really David spears it. Oh, I certainly did not.
Speaker 3: That was very trouble.
Speaker 5: And as he told me, through all of these cab charges have been racked up, and it was like a trip through the Northern Beaches through the city, a fifty dollars extra which was for maccas and I denied the whole thing. And it eventually was like you understand that these things work like a checkbook. Yeah, there's a code on the actual one, and there's a code here that we've got and we can so we can link it up.
Speaker 8: And then I was like, ah, then you got me, man, you got me.
Speaker 3: What is it with.
Speaker 8: Cabs so close to getting expelled?
Speaker 3: What is it with cabs and maccas runs.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I remember it feels like a good idea.
Speaker 3: My husband had a few too many forfies too many one night and checked his bank account the next time. It was like sixty dollars the McDonald's. So the cab driver's oouly obviously gone, I'll have a big mac meal because in that.
Speaker 5: Moment you're so generous and you think what you're doing is really really grass. You're like, oh, what can I get your mate? And then most of the do you know what, stop a large big macmia.
Speaker 3: This uber thing's good, I reckon because I remember during the Gulf in the first year, Greg and I caught it an uber back from Grange and they added a surge fee and that it was one hundred and twenty dollars. An uber from Grange to my house in the Eastern Suburbs was one hundred and twenty dollars. Wow, And she's do you reckon? I expected to be hauled out in front of the school assembly over that one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is outrageous.
Speaker 5: Once again, though, Joe, it's just mistaking the word surge with soiling.
Speaker 2: Still to come with Jodie and Hazy on Adelaide's One Night.
Speaker 5: If it was served right, surging soiling difference.
Speaker 3: You're telling the story. I can with my hand on my trying to get.
Speaker 9: My heart.
Speaker 3: I've never been charged to soiling fee in my life, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: We've at least once a.
Speaker 5: Vomited in the.
Speaker 3: Back of a cab over here.
Speaker 8: Goodness, man, keep it in.
Speaker 3: I will not be lectured on soiling fees.
Speaker 8: I will not keep it in in the back of the cab.
Speaker 5: Six fifteen A venue machine coming up next Joe's is going to drop the first question in a matter of morning.
Speaker 2: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain all content, graphic language and nudity.
Speaker 3: Not that you'll see it if it easily offended. Well, you're about to find out.
Speaker 8: Just how easily your father.
Speaker 5: He's on money, Jody and six nothing special time in the morning where we can be I don't know, just sort of tiptoe on the boundary of what's appropriate what's not before we straighten up after seven o'clock jokes.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is our chance to get it out of the system. Shake it off, Shake it off, shake it off, and then we're good. But bloys, who.
Speaker 5: Would have thought via the naughty at six point forty we'd be talking about one of the greats, Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 3: Shut on, can it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Dame, You're going to be quite surprised.
Speaker 5: It's about how Jessica Simpson gets her voice to where it needs to be.
Speaker 3: And it is an epic voice. Let's not forget. Did she win one of the idols like American Idol or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Probably thinking of Kelly Clark's I am yeah, it's okay, too lazy with epic voices. Yeah, Jessica Simpson was getting done before American Idol. Don't worry about that. Yeah, Yeah, she's one of the absolute ojays. How does she get her voice to where it needs to be? I don't know what's your secret there, jess.
Speaker 1: It's this Chinese herb thing and I'm like, I don't know, and my vocal books told me to drink it, and they googled the ingredient and snakes run.
Speaker 3: If you want to good vocal, you got to drink snakes rock.
Speaker 1: Which we've said since day dot on this show, haven't we ever?
Speaker 3: Since we launched Jody in Hazy several years ago, we said, if you want to sound good as a singer, here have a cup of snakes.
Speaker 1: But there you go, give us a pint, Give us a pint of the stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like when you go and have a glass the one they're like, do you want a small poor a large pool? It's snake sperm, large poor?
Speaker 1: Thanks last you too much?
Speaker 5: Had too much?
Speaker 1: Had I need more of the snake sperm? What would you do?
Speaker 5: And how much sperm and semur would you ingest to get the results that you needed?
Speaker 1: I think that's the big question.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Out of the two of us, you were the one that was a semi professional singer at the line on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 5: You tell me, well, I'm not sure I'm drinking snake sperm, but I was drinking honey at one stage. Really, I'm just quite intrigued about this whole because I've heard for a long long time that ingesting sperm and seems very very.
Speaker 1: Good for your health.
Speaker 3: Oh, is that what you tell Kara?
Speaker 5: Some of the properties in there. So what you're saying is you've already been Greeks trying to trick you before. Is that what's happened? And he's not a singer, He's not a singer at all. But your vocals vocals are fantastic. Lucky snakes.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I wonder though? If like there's a snake in China just going all right, better make this a good batch. This is headed for Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a big batch too.
Speaker 5: Snakes On is also having a cigarette, Like, I can't believe this is my job?
Speaker 3: Now, are you across just how insane Easter egg prices are already?
Speaker 5: Well, no, because I think car would be in charge of getting all the eggs. Okay, but she ain't gonna like this news. I'm suspecting, well.
Speaker 3: She's not going to like the fact that a one kilogram lint milk chocolate bunny is now priced at one hundred and twenty dollars. I repeat, one hundred and twenty dollars. Excuse me very much. That is insane. So major retailers like David Jones, My and ij are listing that same link bunny between one hundred and forty nine ninety five and one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine.
Speaker 1: That is what.
Speaker 3: That is insane. So they're saying Linta is saying the high prices are due to increased material costs. Particular Coco, which Reese reached historical highs in twenty twenty four, leading to a lot of parents being like, well, we're just going to cancel Lisa. We're in a cost of living crisis people, that's the thing as well.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you did have to cut back on the chocolate's probably not a bad thing for your health. No, but this is good motivation to do that.
Speaker 3: I will say on behalf of parents, though I don't know if others do this, but I go into panic mode because like, it's all right, my kids aren't going to wake up on the Sunday morning and go there's no eggs, right, But do you have enough? That is the thought process that goes through my a because they can't be left, sure, can they?
Speaker 5: When in the history of you paying a parent, have you found yourself in a situation where you even slightly got close to running out and not having enough chocolate?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, because you forget that. Also, the grandparents are going to bring along some eggs, and also the bunny is going to bring some eggs, and also Auntie NAT's going to bring some eggs along a lot of them, and there's going to be eggs for days not just days months. Those kids are eating those eggs until October, so they're never going to run out. They're going to be eating those eggs when they're all white on the out much cheap chocolate.
Speaker 5: It looks terrible, but still the same. Do you always get involved as well? I've had one ace. I was like, do you know what, I'm not going to touch a single bit of chocolate because it's it's all or nothing. Good luck just pacing yourself and having one or two bits of chocolate. You're either consuming two to three kilos of chocolate or you're having nothing at all.
Speaker 3: Well you're one of those blokes. Yeah, okay, so you couldn't just have a row, You've got to have the whole block.
Speaker 8: Percent really all or nothing.
Speaker 3: God, huge discipline issue.
Speaker 8: To no one.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: So we had a very very interesting call from Haley who found herself baptized because she was being too nice.
Speaker 3: Hailey from Waterville, West, What's that didn't happen? Story?
Speaker 10: So I accidentally got baptized. I was bored, so I looked up on my gift groups near me and turns out both it was very out of date and they went in. It was a older grip church, and I couldn't leave the awkward and then I just split among with the baptisms that were happening that day.
Speaker 8: No, of course, that makes that makes complete sense.
Speaker 11: Okay, ye.
Speaker 3: Haley hayes n I a polite people, but even you and I would be like, that's enough.
Speaker 5: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 8: We say that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we say that. But if we were in this situation, I feel like we might be similar. I don't know how to say no.
Speaker 3: No, I know you don't.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, no, exactly the SI.
Speaker 3: I think this is how we first bonded as friends. Isn't it over our just absolute inability to say no to people?
Speaker 8: You had to say otherwise, if I had the balls, I would have said no to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I completely and utterly corrolled you into doing this breakfast show. Now it all makes sense. I'll give you some examples of my people pleasing exploits. I once had a girl at the gym during a class call me beck as in Beckmr's three times three times, and on the third occasion, I thought, I really just need to correct her. That's not who if I am nothing against back, but that's not who I am as a human. My legs aren't that long. But no, I just left it just let I walked away and she's like, see your back, am.
Speaker 1: I bye, I do not have Why can I?
Speaker 8: I can't correct people and they call me by the wrong name. So what about that gym?
Speaker 5: I went to a North Adelade recently and we did a little video and the whole time he was calling me Halsey. Throughout the whole thing, was called me Halsey. And I swear, if I have to call this bike, I'll probably say, hey mate, it's Halsey.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 3: My worst people pleasing came to light yesterday because this is when I'm in my most disgusting space, and that is during a massage. And so obviously at the start of the massage they're like, what would you like? Would you like remedial, would you like relaxation? I said yesterday, Because this is not my first row deo in this space, I was like, no, I just want relaxing. Plays in very mild pressure. So halfway through he took his elbow to my vertebrae, to my spine, and I swear to God, I think he was going to dislodge my I feel a crack. Mya was going to come out of my mouth and the sea nine was going to come out of my nostril, like it was that hard. And then he says that pressure okay, and I'm like, yeah, good, thanks, that's good. I had tears in my eyes, tears in my eyes, I tell you, it was that. And then I'm like, they're going, what am I doing? I paid quite a substantial amount of money for this spare hour where my kids are at dance and I could just come and relax, and I'm in so much pain.
Speaker 5: Don't you dare even slightly offend him, even though you're paying top dollar for his services.
Speaker 8: Exactly she should be in the driver's seat there, Chuck, do you.
Speaker 3: Do the same? Oh, you don't have massages, not massage, but it's not like people touching you or pretty much.
Speaker 5: No haircuts is a big one for me. Oh my gosh, you've seen me. Rockets are pretty chit hair cuts and I will consistently at the end of those haircuts, b thank you so much, really really, and not even just walk over.
Speaker 8: Well done. I love it. I'll be back and it'll turn up again.
Speaker 3: Why do you keep going back? Is my question?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man. Let's get a ruby from Blackwood. Are you a people pleaser, Rosie Ruby?
Speaker 12: I am a people please we gees. I've been doing it since I was a teenager.
Speaker 8: Take us through it, so take us through it when you get drivers.
Speaker 12: Last So yeah, I was the first one to get my license out of our group of eight. So I was the free chauffirm. And I had a few friends that lived far away and I couldn't help but say yes when I had to drop them off a little bit further. And yeah, petrol money wasn't really a hot topic back then.
Speaker 8: See, so you feel bad.
Speaker 5: So you're driving your friends away around for months and months not asking for petrol money because for some reason you don't want to offend your friends because you've got your drivers.
Speaker 3: Last year, even though you've completely gone half an hour out of your way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, or the good old Can we just go through Maxus quickly?
Speaker 10: Is that all right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: This be a test, This will be a tes Did you pay for their McDonald's as well?
Speaker 9: People?
Speaker 8: Praying on good people? I know, ah share your story thirteen and twenty four ten When were you too nice?
Speaker 1: When were you too nice?
Speaker 5: I think we've established as you're very much a people pleaser. It's a really really lovely trait.
Speaker 3: By the way, well it's not my own detriment because I just need to have some boundaries and speak up for myself. Yeah, I'm like, like, you know how castles have moats around them. I just there's no there's no moat for days. My mote's four hundred kilometers that way. Scale that and then free access. Whatever you want.
Speaker 8: I'll do it.
Speaker 5: If you want Joe to do it a favor, just give us a call right now, thirty and twenty fourteen.
Speaker 8: You'll do it. Your babysit. She'll know your back lawn. Really it's fine, yeah, because you can't say no. Yeah, it's actually really.
Speaker 3: Actually, what about that time I said can you please have my dog at Channel seven when it was a puppy and you.
Speaker 8: Said yeah, it was the worst experience.
Speaker 3: So you're just as bad as me, Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: But at least I found the dog off to someone else and then you. I really love it.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you watch this quickly. No one is more of a people pleaser to the people before they get themselves in a situation like this. Oh yeah, freak me baby, Oh just like that up Let me look you up and down. This is an Australian Idol audition. So before they get to this stage and you've got the likes of Kyle Sandlin saying your crap get out of here, everyone else before that, in their point of their life has people pleased and said it's good.
Speaker 3: You're really good. Fine, I didn't know where you were going from really good. I'll look you up and down. That was what's going on here.
Speaker 8: Interesting song, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Caitlyn from mary Bridge. Good morning Caitlyn, when we are too nice?
Speaker 13: Good morning. I was too nice to my now husband that at the time he was my boyfriend. I had a really nice Commodore that I'd got from my cousin and he wanted a ute for his motorbike, and he swapped my Commodore for a Lemon for Caurier.
Speaker 3: So you gave up a perfectly good car to your boyfriend so he could have a crappy ute so he could.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it had its wifers, didn't work, and it had a smash wind screen. I only had one side mirror. It was just total rubbish.
Speaker 8: Got the motorbike.
Speaker 13: He did get the motorbike on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, what did you drive then, Caitlin, Well, I drove that. That was my car.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so he had his. He had his v Y sorry vs Commodore h.
Speaker 6: V eight.
Speaker 13: It was nice and clean and I had this crappy.
Speaker 3: So he had two cars essentially, well technically yes, wow, Caitlin, lucky you, lucky you went on to marry him. He said, let's got a cursey from Tim Kirsty when we were too nice.
Speaker 6: I went to a party once and I just got hit in the head by a sideboard from a drunk person and nearly got knocked out. And then as I was leaving everyone to sign a pile in my car to actually drop them home because they were so drunk. Yeah, including random people that I never met. Yes, And I basically just went okay and dropped each individual person home. I got home two and a half hours later with you in my car and somebody and somebody actually signed wiped my car as.
Speaker 3: Well, and also a head injury.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 8: It's a little concussion. That's what it's all about, isn't it.
Speaker 3: That is far too nice?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: Thirteen and twenty four ten give us a call people, pleasing moments. Yeah, put in that bracket as well, because can you be can you be the President of the people pleases? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Can I work for you?
Speaker 3: No, you can be my yeah a VP mate?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Can I work for free?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah absolutely? And can you donate all your spare time that you have that you should be spending with your family and your children? Yes?
Speaker 8: All right, do we out this up? Let's take one more call. Let's go to Jane from Clapham. Good morning, Jane, Morning Haze Jane.
Speaker 3: What was your people pleasing too nice moment?
Speaker 14: Well, my husband is I'm too nice guy. So he took our youngest child to a birthday party many years ago when she was, you know, in primary school. He arrived at the party and it was they were young enough that he was going to stay for the party. So his name is Daryl, and he said, O God, I'm Daryl, and they proceeded to call him Gary for the rest of the party, and he could have you know, they're even calling out to him and going Gary, Gary, do you want a cup of tea?
Speaker 5: Gary?
Speaker 10: And He's like, who are they talking to?
Speaker 14: So he couldn't even yeah.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 5: By the end of it, they're probably like, hey, Gary is that yeah, Gary.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 14: So then a few weeks later, we're at the park with this family and I mentioned my husband Darryl and they just went, what is your husband's name, Darryl?
Speaker 12: And I'm like, yeah, not Gary.
Speaker 14: No, So we've called him Gary ever since.
Speaker 8: Really, that's a good nickname.
Speaker 3: Jane, well done. We're gonna send you off with one hundred dollars about you to spend with the family. Cook who's got time to cook for the family when you rushing around the kid's family? Cook does visit the familycok dot com dot Are you well done? Jane and Gary?
Speaker 5: Please say please say a big thank you to Gary. What a guy to by the way, absolute legend.
Speaker 8: Good stuff, gazz Let's talk about your youngest. There's some issues I'd love to.
Speaker 3: Hear from other parents on this. On God you yeah, if you've just to smash other people that they if you've just joined us. It's seven forty he's already had seven dips at my kids this morning. Anyway, I'd love to hear from other parents to see how they handle this situation. Thirteen twenty four ten Get involved if you like, what do you do when your kid wants to quit a sport or an activity or something that they're just not particularly into. Because I remember I was just telling you. When I was like eight or nine, Mum made me go to the YMCA England orkey Tasmania and do jazz ballet after school. Wow, I went once. And I'm not a dancer. I don't know if you've picked that up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, I haven't seen you much on the dance floor, but I can just sort, do you know. I can tell just by the way that you move around. Probably not a dancer, Jade's I'm a worse dancer than you. I don't even know how bad you are dancing, but I can tell you now I'm a worst dancer. You surrend this together.
Speaker 3: Trying to work out what's worse. You're having a crack at my children or my dancing abilities. Anyway, It's all right. I can have a crack at my own, but you can't anyway. So I hated jess ballet. I hated it. I couldn't do it. I was so uncoordinated and I just didn't like being there. And I remember going home to Colleen, my mum, and just being like, I don't want a noon jam ballet anymore.
Speaker 5: Colleen was devastated because she's got dreams of being a dance mum and Tazzy. It was her ticket out, it was her ticket to the mainland.
Speaker 3: Anyway. I will never forget this, she said, duling. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to go back. So that's sort of my philosophy on it. If your kid's not enjoying something, then you probably shouldn't force.
Speaker 8: Them to do it.
Speaker 3: So can you imagine my heart broke into two last night when Harper, who's doing dance a couple of days a week to follow in her older sister's footsteps, and she had this to say, this is devastating. What did you tell me about not wanting to do dance anymore?
Speaker 13: Why not?
Speaker 9: Because I'm she and daddy and it's really hard to do which bits hard at cro acrobatic stuff.
Speaker 3: What can't you do.
Speaker 9: Like the mid both of the splits?
Speaker 3: Okay? What did you say about water?
Speaker 9: So when I don't answer my aid some yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, they do.
Speaker 8: Requiting mentality.
Speaker 3: Can't do the splits and he's very very thirsty in the process. I mean, how awful to keep I guess that is on me because sometimes mom forgets the water bottle. But I'm not even joking. Less than five minutes later, I tried to reignite the conversation to see where she's at. She's like, I love Dad, I can't wait to go again.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Mum?
Speaker 5: You're crazy with this mom.
Speaker 8: She's a quitter.
Speaker 2: She's port Adelaide's games record holder.
Speaker 5: Purple mold than good. One looks inside.
Speaker 1: He's an underwear model, and he joins us.
Speaker 2: Now I'm even on one night and please welcome Travis Spoke.
Speaker 3: Well, hazy, what an absolute joy to speak to this man. Travis Boke, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 11: How are we doing.
Speaker 3: We're really good. You're flogging something.
Speaker 5: Tell us what it is, of course, take us through at gravity is your newest investment.
Speaker 8: What can you tell us about it?
Speaker 5: Because we're excited because every time Travis Boke invests in something or puts his arn something, it's something very very good.
Speaker 11: Well, hopefully it goes well. We've just launched in Adelaide, so it's a Seltzer, a new Selta I've been wanting to invest in a in a drink and alcohol drink for a while and'llpportunity came up they wanted to move to sa good made of mind. Maddy Pool from the Gold Coast is already nursed in it and I've already tried it and yeah, it was pretty keen to get involved. And it's going pretty well already. It's only been in Adelaide for like a week, so we're slowly growing, which is good.
Speaker 3: So this is my understanding. So every sip of gravity plants trees across Australia's wilderness, is that right?
Speaker 11: Yes, exactly right. Yeah, partnership with air steven Planet over fifteen thousand trees last year, so giving back it well, which is which is amazing.
Speaker 5: Hey Bokey, can we ask you who are the Peskish teammates in terms of Hey Bocy, can you hook us up with some free cams please?
Speaker 11: There is so many of them, Like normally, right, you should be not asking your mates for freebies. You should be supporting their business, right, But everyone at the footy club is exactly like that. Mitch Georgiadis loves the freebie, Zach loves the freebe Jason Hawn Francis loves the free All the guys are on the most money I love.
Speaker 3: It, Bochy. I'll give you a piece of advice. Don't you ever, don't you ever on this program? Speak ill with Jason on Francis because plans to marry him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he does things to me. I'll tell you what, bukey, just the way he moves.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 11: I love the kid as well, but yeah, he does love.
Speaker 3: A free Okay, so i'll producer Molly, who knows little to nothing about football, was asking the other day how many seasons have you played? And how old are you now? I don't want to be so rude as to answer that.
Speaker 8: Is he any good?
Speaker 11: Or I've been around a little while? It doesn't even feel like that long, but I've been here in nineteen years, oh my gosh. Now yeah, and I'm thirty six, thirty seven this year, which sounds pretty old, like it's close to forty. So it's I'm slowly getting up there.
Speaker 5: So what does the body feel like now, Bokey? Like, can you remember when you were just a young put? I think you're drafting like two thousand and six?
Speaker 8: Do you genuinely now?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 8: I've got a warm up to get out of it.
Speaker 3: The dude's got a sworn, he's got a sauna in his house.
Speaker 8: For goodness, He's got an opportunity to feel good.
Speaker 11: Yes, but I need that though. Like, come around game day, I'm feeling pretty good, but it takes me the whole week now to actually feeling actually pretty good to go into a game. We're back in you know, when I was twenty twenty one, you just sort of just roll into a game and you're fine throughout the whole week. You're find But I'll get up to take a piece in the middle of the night and I'm linking to the toilet. So it's it's a little bit different.
Speaker 7: Remember with the good old days two thousand and seven, you go to the Grand on Sunday nights, cruising the Glove on Monday mornings with the spring New Step Exactly, it's a bit different now.
Speaker 3: Fokye, thank you so much for having a chat with us. The drink is Gravity. Our addresses level three seventy five, pind myrsh Square, Adelaide send us through a couple of.
Speaker 11: Cartons that friends asking for freebies again.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: That's it, Travis Poke, thanks so much for your time.
Speaker 11: So thanks guys,