Speaker 1: Hello that they scorched your earbuds.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 3: Are we all?
Speaker 2: We are good?
Speaker 4: You are looking resplendent in hot pink today, Jason.
Speaker 2: I get a lot of a lot of messages asking me this jumper came from.
Speaker 3: As color color all his jumpers come from. Do you think country Road? It's as color?
Speaker 5: Did you dry a clean.
Speaker 4: It this one? No?
Speaker 2: I washed this one, but lots a bit of color.
Speaker 5: WHOA, where's the color gone?
Speaker 4: For my.
Speaker 2: Plenty? Yes, we're having washing machine chat earlier today.
Speaker 3: You aren't begetting a washing dryer. Yeah, it just takes a long time, one of the combined one.
Speaker 6: You've got an apartment in small space, but you've got root the.
Speaker 4: Front loader at the moment. But it's a bit busted. It just needs replacing. It's old. So I did pose the question do I need it to in one?
Speaker 3: Kids?
Speaker 6: I actually want to change my I wash a dryer. We'll just you could have a brand new do.
Speaker 2: You have what do you want to get rid brand new dryer?
Speaker 6: Because I want a different type that is just more gentle.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the like like small.
Speaker 6: Dresses and no, just different fabrics, like something better?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 2: Settings?
Speaker 3: Washing machines wash better.
Speaker 5: I reckon the settings are what a myth?
Speaker 2: A myth?
Speaker 3: I think the heat like the can change the heat and the No, no, no, no, it is important.
Speaker 1: So the front lader, we just you don't connect the hot water. You just connect a cold and it makes.
Speaker 2: The hot water.
Speaker 5: I usually do about a thirty spin I think, no, four hundred.
Speaker 3: Spin and thirty degrees yeah.
Speaker 5: Hot than then it shrinks or the.
Speaker 3: Wash depending on what fabric it is.
Speaker 4: The wash tower.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're together. No no, no, no, no no, it just means they don't rattle.
Speaker 1: If one breaks the four units down, So just get two separate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about washer drying.
Speaker 4: This is this is.
Speaker 5: Morning.
Speaker 4: I just started it over.
Speaker 5: Yeah time call is it?
Speaker 2: Long time, long time, the first.
Speaker 3: Time calling business.
Speaker 5: It's good. Yeah, loving it obviously knowing Quint was a great guys.
Speaker 4: Got history we do a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just good friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've partied in the past.
Speaker 3: It's more honest than a dance floor dance happened, not.
Speaker 7: A pash dance for a photo of the rooftop and my apartment the other day and messed me and he goes, I think I've partied on that rooftop.
Speaker 5: I think it was a grand final day A couple of years ago. I was like, I can see you.
Speaker 2: It's my credibility there. Can you bring it into work.
Speaker 5: It's like my marbles sceduled. I think I said in my marbles, you are doing something, and good thank you to fifth year in a row raising a when it is for suicide prevention, which is actually Suicide Prevention Day today, one hundred days Sober every year raising money for a very important cause. And just want to spread the awareness because I think it's very important in today's society.
Speaker 3: Is one hundred days sober? What day you up to one hundred and one today?
Speaker 5: Actually, I'm actually not craving one hundred. Yeah, we'll do another hundred.
Speaker 4: Are you going to keep going? Well, my wait just.
Speaker 5: A little bit, because I'm loving this feeling of waking up for it.
Speaker 4: So tell us about this feeling.
Speaker 5: I see clean on Sunday mornings, I'm coming home and Quint's out the front of electric. But no, it's a good feeling. I think it's it's important to raise awareness and have fun as well, and I just think it's I love doing it. I'm going to keep doing it.
Speaker 3: So are you raising money? Yes, how do people donate?
Speaker 5: I've got a link in my Instagram. I've shared it with the guys as well.
Speaker 3: What's your instagram?
Speaker 2: We just spoken.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get hacked, so oh, don't hack him.
Speaker 5: Just Jancos my instagram.
Speaker 3: Don't hack, just donate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we don't hack, donate.
Speaker 5: I think we just hit thirty and a half thousand this morning. Yeah, I think it was like ten thousand. It's just yeah, we love doing it and we just want to make it funically doing it with friends. I've got a friend doing as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Better. Do you feel great?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Feel fresh? And I think it's what we have fun as well. We spread the message, which is what we do.
Speaker 4: It's good for the old fitness, the rig, the rig attorney.
Speaker 5: I won't take my top off mental health, No do that. No, it's good and you know, good clarity and you spread the message, so it's a good. It's a good tour in one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like that? You know you get that brain fog?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah. And on a Sunday too, it's like the day look forward to. No Sunday scary? Is you actually look forward to waking up at eight o'clock on a Sunday, which is.
Speaker 3: Scary on a Friday.
Speaker 4: You're a Saturday scary.
Speaker 2: It's so important to of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I've had a lot of friends, We've gone through some stuff as well. We've all we've all had our struggles, and I think it's something that I in COVID was like something needs to change, and I just thought, let's do it. It came off the back of a big weekend. I was like, I go on hundred days sober. Moms like, you won't do that.
Speaker 3: Mom says, you won't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah I was. I was living home at the time, and she's like, do it.
Speaker 2: So we did it.
Speaker 5: We got it done in five years running. It's it's been great. It's a nice little break. But yeah, well, spreading awareness is the key.
Speaker 3: The conversations and.
Speaker 5: That we do. That we do, but it's another.
Speaker 4: Hundred, well hundreds.
Speaker 5: Well we've got to finish.
Speaker 3: Dare resigned from Channel.
Speaker 2: Wait for your foot I'm coming out your first weekend.
Speaker 4: Now let's go out.
Speaker 6: We must let's do you know when I resigning from Channel many, you really need to make sure he just keeps a lid on it.
Speaker 4: Does he actually know me, he's like, just.
Speaker 6: Look after him and protect him when he starts to get his weekends back to me.
Speaker 4: I might get socially excited yourself.
Speaker 2: I think gets acally excited first weekend.
Speaker 7: But first, the first Friday night that you don't Saturday or a Sunday will be momentous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's what we'll honestly, wait till then, wait till then.
Speaker 4: We're having some form of Christmas.
Speaker 3: Part is a workaholic. He'll take another job.
Speaker 4: That'll be that'll be around the first time launch we heard September. Have we heard it?
Speaker 3: We're having a Christmas party?
Speaker 4: I'm sure I saw on the news. Big W has put out trees and decorations September mid.
Speaker 6: Quick Christmas tre shouldn't be in shops still over Christmas September for.
Speaker 4: Chris, tell us about have you have you just discovered the love of radio? What's yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, the jump from PR was was interesting.
Speaker 4: Used to be a PR Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: I think we did we did an eventually it's the Norris. But it's been good and it's good that there's been a good shift. Like a lot of things to learn, obviously, but when you've got good people here, it's it's a lot easier to learn the right job here. Campaign strategist what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Strategizes the campaign exactly, So we think of like campaign no campaign.
Speaker 6: Strategies, campaigns, advertising campaigns for nover or brands.
Speaker 5: So we kind of think of ways to bring it to life. So yeah, correct it.
Speaker 2: It's a good little.
Speaker 5: From a laptop demo. Yeah, come on, you need for a couple of monuts, which is nice, but no, it's been it's been great.
Speaker 2: What are you noticing?
Speaker 1: The most difference between the normal office and a radio state culture?
Speaker 5: The coats way better because I used to walk in headphones down and wouldn't do much. Sorry people listening from the previous workplace. Yeah, but it's yeah, the culture and the people makes it. The time just flyes. So it's it's great fun but loving it.
Speaker 2: They're a good unit here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great fun. We are a great unit that we are.
Speaker 4: Indeed, you're a good man, g T. You've got a good heart Instagram page, Johnso.
Speaker 5: We've got a fitness in it. Next, just gi.
Speaker 2: Think just over.
Speaker 4: No, don't don't, don't don't think donate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't don't, Yeah, don't have donatell here's the campaign should.
Speaker 5: Be thinking his count I like that, donate, we can.
Speaker 2: Do it in the next.
Speaker 4: He's invited himself back for the next.
Speaker 3: N you can do this podcast.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: But yes, we're doing this very microphone anytime you.
Speaker 5: Like, no, can't do that.
Speaker 3: It would be very pleased.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so we're going to obviously do a little fitness event next Saturday. Everything's on there, but I shan't be coming to.
Speaker 3: That fitness event next Saturday.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what.
Speaker 3: Event you've been doing today?
Speaker 2: Show today?
Speaker 5: But yes, check on your check on your mates, tell them all you love them, and keep talking and rolling.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: What's that you're not recalled?
Speaker 3: Have you not been recording?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, the hard drivers full but it's going to Maybes back up.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank goodness for that.
Speaker 1: Actually, parents teacher interviews yesterday and we're to chat through felixes Italian.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you chat through it in English?
Speaker 2: Through in English? But they showed me all these work and I didn't understand.
Speaker 5: I want to make homework.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I recognized that word.
Speaker 4: That dog, What did you do with?
Speaker 3: What did you call?
Speaker 4: What is that Instagram video? Have you seen that girl? She's like she's a bit of an instagrammer and she got a delivery of something and she said, oh it's douche deluge.
Speaker 2: No I forgot about that. Actually, shout out the bar.
Speaker 6: We got some amazing deliveries in here yesterday, shout grilled, grilled.
Speaker 4: I okay, here we go, made.
Speaker 6: My very own.
Speaker 5: I'm to try it.
Speaker 2: Milk on the stove that's running.
Speaker 1: Big shout out to Luke and and the guys from the SUBA.
Speaker 4: Okay cool. And we also had a beautiful delivery from grew. I was lovely.
Speaker 5: All the pies, all the office, the chippies.
Speaker 7: We also had beautiful Daniels Donuts.
Speaker 4: We did have. I had to do before I have something to confess. We you got a delivery from the people at Daniels and I said, I will take these to Channel nine to share, because I knew that I was pulling the pin, so I thought this might soften flow because they will be so emotional.
Speaker 3: What they're going to cry over a football donuts?
Speaker 4: Anyway, I put them on the table, but that.
Speaker 3: Afternoon Daniels Donuts delivered them to.
Speaker 4: We've got a second.
Speaker 2: I didn't say no.
Speaker 4: It was good, beautiful donuts.
Speaker 3: Tony is my bestie. I was concerned about the red icing going every.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're very jammy as well.
Speaker 2: It's not raspberry jam.
Speaker 6: Plumb and well you're a donut expecting donut parties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's seventy fifth annivers.
Speaker 3: Do not just donut.
Speaker 2: Campaign strategist. I don't think he can.
Speaker 4: That is it.
Speaker 2: We must go. Let's get You were the only one that you were all right, b