Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, every lady Adelaide, welcome the podcast and welcome to you, Joey Ladie.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, lovely to be here, thanks for.
Speaker 1: Coming in, and thank you so much to Pink for turning up to Adelaide. Because sometimes the big guns they skip our beautiful little old seam.
Speaker 2: There's no way our girl Pink would do that to us, No way, I tell you.
Speaker 3: It's a genuine personal thing.
Speaker 4: We have given away a heap of Pink tickets, but it got us thinking best concerts you've ever seen here in Adelaide, South Australia.
Speaker 1: We still get some really good artists like Ed Sharon pink Adele seventy thousand Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Over just not Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: She's like that upper upper, upper, upper upper echelon.
Speaker 2: That's a cute little Breathfaret.
Speaker 1: Some very good calls coming through, some of the best gigs that have ever happened in Adelaide. We're going to give away our last batch of Pink tickets and you just know that there would be quite a large percentage of people who will go to the gig tonight and walk away and say that's the best gig that I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but have a guess the largest crowd for a concert here in Adelaide, South Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh cheers, one hundred and fifty thousand. How annoying is it when you say you're trying to build something up, like, oh, I guess what it is, and the person goes over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and then you've got to go oneder, I see exactly what interesting? Who was around half of that seventy thousand for a dell back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Seventy thousand?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Adelaide Oval that was even possible? Well, all on the grass you see, Oh yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like fifty five thousand seated and then they fill up the turf of course.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I Reckon Pink will be pushing sixty thousand tonight though maybe even.
Speaker 2: A smidge Moore.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 2: Your best concert here in Adelaide that you've been.
Speaker 3: To, Oh well, you know me. I love a lot of alternative music.
Speaker 1: The best music that I've ever seen as a little band called the Wild Western Wet Willies, and I saw them at this wine bar in North South Melbourne and I mean, these guys are.
Speaker 3: Just so good.
Speaker 1: They play like sort of classical punk, acoustic heavy house, and it's just you know, those wankers.
Speaker 3: Who are in that sort of music.
Speaker 5: Oh, we get it.
Speaker 3: You're into music that.
Speaker 1: No one really likes, and you don't like it either, you just like talking about it.
Speaker 4: Very familiar with wankers at the moment, I don't really coming across my radar big time.
Speaker 1: Looking at me for we're staring at me for guess what. I'm just like everyone else. Best gig I've ever been to with each sharing, but not when he was at Adelaide Oval a few years back, when he was at the Entertainment Center, because especially with acoustic music, like it just bounce off the wall, bounces off the walls and just hit you in the face.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: And also I've never in my life seen someone with such unbelievable presence in crowd control. Yeah, right, Like at one stage, he had the entire crowd divided into three. He's got this side doing this, that side waving their arms with their flashlights, and this side chanting this. And it was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. The guy just and this was before he went to like top top shelf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, thirteen twenty four ten, get involved in this this morning. Please, We've got a family pastor the big Wedgie to give away. This is quite controversial. My favorite concert, the most entertaining concert I've ever been to, Bruno mask.
Speaker 3: There was no way in the world that anyone could have predicted that you.
Speaker 7: Were going to say, God, he was so good. He's a little pocket rocket.
Speaker 4: But I think because he can dance as well, Like the whole thing from go to woh was just brilliant. Oh.
Speaker 1: Actually, sorry for being uneducated in the space. I didn't know that he was a good answer. What yeah is that this thing as well?
Speaker 7: That's outrageous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course he's got some pipes on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can move, can sing and dance.
Speaker 3: So when was that? Where was it?
Speaker 4: Oh? That was at the Adelaide Entertainment Center. It probably would have been twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Bruno. We haven't seen Bruno for a while.
Speaker 4: I went and saw a flow rider there too, and I nearly cried. I nearly cried when I saw that flow Rider wasn't on until like ten o'clock, and it was.
Speaker 2: A school night, and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, expected to come out of nice and early.
Speaker 4: He's like a middle aged white mum just being like, he's not until ten o'clock and I'm so tying.
Speaker 1: He does a test even at nine o'clock. He has a looking room. He's like, no, no, they're not drunk enough. I'll come back down now.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten, give us a call. The best concert you've seen from an artist who didn't decide to bypass Adelaide, who decided to come here and grace us with their presence.
Speaker 1: And just to kick things off, Tom Rams what genuinely charged in the studio on earth?
Speaker 2: Oh my, just come from nowhere.
Speaker 8: Well that's how I rolled, you know, I heard the conversation. I thought I got to be in so Robbie Williams two thousand and six, Oh, Australia won the Ashes earlier that day, the miracle at Adelaide over with Mike Hussey hitting the winning runs. Best concert I've ever been to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bang, he was huge.
Speaker 4: Was he better then than because you didn't you go and se him after the clips?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did not.
Speaker 8: He was better in two thousand and six, yeah right, the place had electricity. It was the best concept. He was rocking that night, unbelievable. How every time was ready?
Speaker 1: Do you think in any sort of situation where there be entertainment or sport, have you described it as electro electric?
Speaker 8: It's like the chemistry between you and I. It's electric. Watch out.
Speaker 7: That's Mary Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 4: After they won the super Bowl, he said to Taylor Swift, was I electric?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Definitely said, yeah, you were a baby in anyway?
Speaker 8: Sorry to hijack your shown by the way, I'm just burst on in.
Speaker 7: You required a far or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know where I.
Speaker 1: Get confused here he goes, what an absolutely beautiful little ken you.
Speaker 4: Want to try to the calls as Welleen twenty four?
Speaker 3: Give us a.
Speaker 6: Hayl Ce? How you doing?
Speaker 9: IM good? Thank you?
Speaker 2: How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Best concert you've ever seen here in Adelaide.
Speaker 9: I must agree ed, turn to Bruno. Must both really good? But my best one more directions?
Speaker 5: Oh bang, hey, listen, do you know this song?
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 9: I do nobody put on?
Speaker 3: She says, you are a true one You're a true one direction? We love that? What was the one direction? Boys? So good?
Speaker 9: I think it's okay, Well, with the Allied Entertainment Center, I must admit it's only it was really really good because it was inclosed, But where was the other one on the oval? It didn't feel like as amazing, but that in closed one it just makes you chevy sear. It makes the whole life so good. Okay, But wonder Attribution's amazing because I think they just made all the young girls have their first world.
Speaker 7: Yeah, spot on very nice.
Speaker 4: Hey Donna good? Oh you're going back in time? Best concept, go for it.
Speaker 7: Nineteen ninety one Madonna Adelaide over Oh no.
Speaker 3: Tag it through Donna? What was so good?
Speaker 7: She's an absolute pure superstar entertainer.
Speaker 9: All the dancers and the full stage and lights and yeah, it was actually amazing. Sixty five thousand people don't know. The biggest con Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Level was that the tour where she kept everyone waiting, like literally, she kept everyone waiting for like two hours.
Speaker 7: That was That was Sydney, and I went to that one as well, But that was okay because we went to the four Party three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also caught that Sydney.
Speaker 2: Ye, Linda, your best concert here in Adelaide.
Speaker 9: Best concert was justin timberlay back in twenty and fourteen.
Speaker 1: I mean, if there's anyone else who can move and shape those hips better than JT, especially his prime and obviously as well, Linda, that's when he that was around about the time. No, I reckon it was earlier. He had the shaved head. He looked very very good in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've always loved justin Timberlake.
Speaker 2: It's very sexy, Snee, Linda.
Speaker 3: I think we can all agree.
Speaker 4: Universally agree that justin Timberlayd Timberlake is very sexy.
Speaker 3: Hey, Donad, do you have kids by any chance? Yes? How many kids you got? I've got two children, two kids.
Speaker 1: Well, I reckon they're going to absolutely love the Big Wedgie if they haven't been there already.
Speaker 10: Awesome, Thank you very much, enjoy, very very welcomes.
Speaker 6: You're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 11: Reckon news.
Speaker 1: What's the news today?
Speaker 7: Snooze news?
Speaker 2: Your top stories four this morning.
Speaker 10: Let's go to Abby in the news room first and foremost, what you got a good morning? So I had a little what's it called when you go out on a school night.
Speaker 5: And aneurysm, Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 10: So I had a little school night adventure. Last night we headed down to Big Shed Brewing on Port Road. I reckon in the end there would have been probably five to six hundred people there supporting the Big Shed Brewing guys. So essentially if you missed it, they went into a voluntary administration. So it doesn't mean that they're shutting, but they need to come up with a game plan moving forward. Obviously, we know that our hospitality news have really been doing it tough lately.
Speaker 7: We've seen a lot of closures.
Speaker 10: Even as I was driving up Port Road, like the Lady Daily, all of that all shut up and shut.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so went there last night.
Speaker 10: We had a chat to a few of the regulars and people which was really good. But yeah, obviously they're going to need ongoing support. So there is raffles and things like that. Mike Sander, who actually did our Nova mural, he's doing a big painting.
Speaker 7: He's going to auction that off. So yeah, there's lots of businesses. There's the Scarlet Bakery guys.
Speaker 10: They actually have made hot cross buns with the golden stout from Big Shed. So if you're coming into obviously we're coming into Easter. If you want to grab yourself a pack of those and me too, then go for gold. But yeah, so many businesses came out to support them, and it was really good to see the sixty four. There was entertainment from them, entertainment from a few others. So yeah, it was a really good night and it was really good to see so many people out supporting them.
Speaker 3: Great good few as here a very good nick too, Thank you. Spen last night at a brewery.
Speaker 10: Haven't done my hair all makeup, and I'm still read as a beet troop.
Speaker 7: But here we are. How many our sleep did you get? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Four? Four? All right, it'll get you.
Speaker 7: And then we've got pink tonight. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: This is a lot for you.
Speaker 7: It's a lot, big, big, big week news.
Speaker 4: Speaking of pink, gates open five o'clock tonight. Public transport will be free from three o'clockless afternoon. No backpacks or sports bags larger than a three in size.
Speaker 7: Okay, five bags, way bigger than that, is it? Yeah, then a new one.
Speaker 4: And you can't bring any signs or banners or flags to Pink They're not allowed as well. No large fluffy toys or gifts will be allowed to be oval either.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry just for those out there playing along if you had intention of bringing a flag, what are you doing? Like, what's going on in there?
Speaker 3: It's interesting, what's the thought process?
Speaker 7: Yeah no, not a flag, but you know, yeah, like I love you Pink.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm pregnant travers.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm thinking of big old.
Speaker 2: Yeah no tones and I are supporting Pink.
Speaker 4: And she's posted a video of her grandma who took to the stage in Melbourne, and we'll maybe take to the stage here. We're not quite sure yet, but have listened to this. It is the most wholesome thing you'll hear all day.
Speaker 10: I've got these pink pants.
Speaker 3: Has gonna come.
Speaker 8: I was hoping I'll be in the middle of the dances so they can dance around me and I'll just do my own thing.
Speaker 7: I'm very good at the twist.
Speaker 3: I can do the twist.
Speaker 1: See you at the show.
Speaker 4: Grandma has got some personal a video of her like prancing out on stage and it's so beautiful to yourself favor today.
Speaker 7: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's talk about Sam pal Pepper.
Speaker 3: She'll be going on in the AFL world.
Speaker 1: So he was sent straight to the tribunal yesterday, which means he'll get an automatic minimum of three weeks for his bump and Crow's defender Marquine. So here's what gets a little bit tricky. I reckon there's a good possibility it probably gets four weeks, and then the AFL will say you can serve one of those weeks in the remaining preseason games, which would mean he would miss one of the preseason games and then miss the first three games. That's if you've got a four week ban. We're also still waiting to see exactly when the tribunal meeting's going to be. It would usually be tonight, but nothing's been said. Okay, it'll be casual in this space my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Okay. It was a little bit less confusing than yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were still so we're still trying to put it together because there were so many little bits of information.
Speaker 3: Ada, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I explained it terribly yesterday.
Speaker 7: So he could be up for four weeks.
Speaker 1: It could be up for four weeks, but what they're saying is he's definite gonna get three weeks because it's gone straight to the tribunal. One or two weeks you avoid the tribunal. When you go there, it means it's a minimum three. It could be three to five.
Speaker 7: They still have one more trial match week.
Speaker 3: More so if it is four, that don't count, right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's up to the AFL. Okay, it's completely up to the AFL. They can say no, no, no, he's got to serve it in the AFL season.
Speaker 3: I can say no, no one of.
Speaker 1: Those weeks he can serve during the pre season. It's complicated, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Why does the AFL get all the power?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I mean, it is their league.
Speaker 2: I suppose they are running the game.
Speaker 1: That is your post at Snooze News at eleven past six, but the top of thirty six de Greece. I mean, we've said this every single time it's been above thirty five, Jodes.
Speaker 3: If we were healthy experts, what would we do?
Speaker 1: Drinks some water, gus drinks some water, maybe slipstop, slap, all of those things.
Speaker 3: Joes.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing the same headline more and more often, and each time I said, it shocks me less.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: And as because I'm a parent of a five and a three year old, here's the headline. Mum slammed after putting toddler on a leash? Is that shocking? Not any more for me? By a social media mum of one, Rachel Butcher, has hit back critics after using a common parenting tactic to prevent her child from running away in crowded areas. She shared a photograph of her son with a backpack on and rain's attached. She explained, stopped him from running off. When they are at the shops, kids are on leashes. Thoughts on it get involved thirteen twenty four to ten. As a youngster, and particularly without kids, I used to look at some of these kids.
Speaker 3: And be like, what is going on? And parents pull your head in.
Speaker 1: Now I'm still not at that stage, but I'll tell you what, brothers and sisters, I'm certainly open to it.
Speaker 2: I actually don't hate it. I mean it's a safety thing.
Speaker 4: It's super safe because toddlers will run off anytime, anywhere, and you have absolutely no control over it.
Speaker 1: Yes, like our kids are the worse, particularly your kids. Oh my, we at that level where we can insult each other's kids.
Speaker 2: I think so. I think you do it quite regularly, so that's fine.
Speaker 4: But no, if you're concerned about the safety of your kid, chuck them on a leash.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other day I was watching my three year old daughter and just define gravity. I don't know what was going on. She was walking on the roof, like upside down on the roof.
Speaker 7: Sody, you think kids care when.
Speaker 3: You say don't run across the road, Like that's dangerous. She needs a leash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they genuinely don't understand danger. You have to teach them. And if that involves hooking a leash onto their neck, so be hitten.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what one message would be is to the youngsters who are like, oh jeez, I would never do that. You just got to put yourself in a situation where you get a five and a three year old. I'd like several leashes, a leash for every single occasion of my son and my daughter.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you know what this is akin to people who have never had children, Like I want six kids, Just have one and then see where you sit with it.
Speaker 3: If I had six kids that have three leashes each.
Speaker 10: I baby sits seven kids quite often. But in saying that, it's usually at someone's house. I don't take them all out together. If I'm in the camp of like, oh my god, that's so ridiculous. But one time I went to Andel shopping center and I walked in and there was these kids trying to climb the ice cream thing and this guy goes, these are your children? And I was more trying to thought, yeah you serious. Number one, do I look like a mother? And number two do I look like I'm from the north?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: So they definitely needed a leash.
Speaker 10: So look as I get older and probably once I have little, tiny, darling babies.
Speaker 7: Oh probably.
Speaker 4: Do you know what the irony of that story is is that you're at Undel shopping center and you were on a leash.
Speaker 2: Those kids were guiding you around.
Speaker 7: Nobody can ever leash me.
Speaker 1: So now at the stage where someone says to you when you're kids, I'll put it on a leash, and you're like, okay.
Speaker 3: Good, it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I came up next to say, gooday, I have a la stay from a cafe. Shall we open it up?
Speaker 3: And guess what?
Speaker 1: We're absolutely kid friendly. You can take your kids to our cafe. Time up at the front, and we get a fresh bowl of water for them.
Speaker 3: I'm welcome to produce us.
Speaker 6: Oh good morning.
Speaker 7: Already preface this by saying they're very hard today.
Speaker 11: I have I have said that, and I don't think no no theme, no theme, just difficult. I don't want to get in your heads by saying that, but I want to give you, I don't know, maybe like assurance that it's okay if you struggle this week.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyway, she.
Speaker 2: Said, we're going to start.
Speaker 1: There's other weeks where you're like where everyone's looking asking what are you doing.
Speaker 3: To be fair?
Speaker 11: Last time I said it was hard, I reckon. Joe smashed through them. So who knows, Maybe that's a good omen for you.
Speaker 3: Joey's saying, it's all the pressures on Jody.
Speaker 6: That's right, all right, all right, same as always.
Speaker 11: It's three OV hits and throwbacks or cest guys, best of three. We've got two callers that you're playing for on Team Hazys. Vanessa from Semifour Park.
Speaker 3: Vanessa.
Speaker 1: Hello, she's good luck, Vanessa. I'm a little bit nervous. I want this for you so badly. Just just know that I'm playing with my heart and soul and thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Next time, we've got Sarah from Campbelltown for Team Jody.
Speaker 2: Hello, go Jady, thank you I'm going to try my hardest for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: The stakes are high. There's one hundred dollars fast pass about trut for grabs. Yeah, absolutely, just remember that.
Speaker 1: Also, it's four three, so Jody's can't take a nice little buffer.
Speaker 3: She wins this.
Speaker 2: Honestly mentioned that several times.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm pumping you up. You can win this one.
Speaker 7: Hundred percent reverse psychology.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Do You're terrible, you suck get better.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel more comfortable in that space.
Speaker 6: All right, we gonna up straight into it. Song number one.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Mabbe.
Speaker 6: He's already got it.
Speaker 5: She'll share me, Jody.
Speaker 6: I'm going to go Tody.
Speaker 2: Shakira whenever, wherever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's got it.
Speaker 3: It's wherever, whenever.
Speaker 6: It's whenever. I try to check you away for that was tough. Sorry, Checks, I don't have time for.
Speaker 3: The first time. We're gonna come back to check tat Oh my god.
Speaker 6: What are you doing for the first time? You questioned my judgment every week?
Speaker 3: I literally was about to say something.
Speaker 6: I know, Jody, maybe you should have pulled the music on quicker.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know exactly. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, Vanessa, I'm so sorry about the Shannigan's happening here.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. We're doing our best. Okay, that's it's you or me against the world.
Speaker 11: Okay, at least against Sorry, Now you've got to tell me.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 4: It's tough, Joy, expect me to paradise, not hazy.
Speaker 9: What have you got?
Speaker 3: She's still guessing.
Speaker 6: No, it's done.
Speaker 3: What have you got? So this is Bruno mars Man, look that of heaven.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'll be like that.
Speaker 6: Sex text me to paradise.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: I wasn't familiar with that one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, all right?
Speaker 4: That that means it's I love it when this happens space to I didn't say anything, but she gave you a lot of brevity.
Speaker 6: Then you're even, you're even song number three, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's not tough, hazy, go on Annie at the disco, high hopes he's gone.
Speaker 3: That's for your baby.
Speaker 7: Oh god, it's a good get.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 7: It's a really good get.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Can you say something arrogant?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Keep bringing back? Oh yeah, okay, all right, no, I'll cop that. No, you were very very good this week.
Speaker 5: Oh what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I know how you feel.
Speaker 5: To give me God see my tongue.
Speaker 2: I am biting it.
Speaker 1: All right, So Conrad lations, it's been one hundred dollars faster passavoucher. Thank you so much, both ladies were playing along.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Sorry Sarah, Thank you for choosing me.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Sarah.
Speaker 10: The best thing in the world is watching Hazy when he goes like Hazy and then he's got this, he just stares at Zoey like he's telepathically trying to get the answer in his head.
Speaker 3: About out of your brain.
Speaker 4: So now that you want to, you're going to apologize to zoe Yeah, your performance after the.
Speaker 1: First okay, whatever we'll say it is, Oh, here we go, sorry that you're not up to stretch.
Speaker 4: Happy to be corrected anytime on this show. Thirteen twenty fourteen or fire Doumblow nine nine nine one nine.
Speaker 3: I'm incorrect, but.
Speaker 4: I saw a picture of Phil Dumphy yesterday from Modern Family Ie Tyberrell, and he had a mustache at the SAG Awards, and I just thought, oh my goodness, mustaches are horrendous.
Speaker 3: Ow boy, Phil, I'm the cool that that's my thing. I'm here. I serve the wear by text lol, laugh out loud, OMG oh my god, wtf by the face throw a mustache that you got the perfect package?
Speaker 2: Yeah, w TfL the face.
Speaker 4: You just got me thinking about the best slash worst mustaches of all time because I have this theory that no man looks good with the mustache, and I genuinely would walk a pashing someone who had one.
Speaker 5: Really, yes, what about David Boone?
Speaker 1: Just bear in mind as well, you're going to offence some people here.
Speaker 7: I know that's okay.
Speaker 1: I know the news read Abby, you're old man. He's a beautiful character with the mustache.
Speaker 7: My father has had a mustache for his whole entire life.
Speaker 10: And he shaved it off once and walked out to mum and she looked at him and she said, if you ever do that again, I will divorce here.
Speaker 1: You know what, we're brother and sister abs because the exact same thing happened to my family. As long as I've known my dad, he's had a mustache. I'm pretty sure he was born with a mustache.
Speaker 7: We do have the same skin tone at the moment.
Speaker 4: Now, if I had said that there would have been a tazzy joke straight away, wasn't.
Speaker 3: As Joe's reading the play.
Speaker 7: We're from New South Wales and Adelaide, so we're normal.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, So Ty Burrow or Phil Dumphy makes the top five? Do you want to hear the rest?
Speaker 3: Yes? Please? Your top five? So it was a best or worse.
Speaker 2: Slash best slash worst? Do you know what I mean? Like, they're highly acclaimed, but they're also terrible.
Speaker 4: So Tom Selleck had a chevron, That's what it was, called a chevron, and I just think poor Jennifer Aniston had to mac on with him and friends too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when did that happen?
Speaker 6: Yuck?
Speaker 10: No, not Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Courtney Cox and him data Because he was a little bit older, it was controversial.
Speaker 7: He was the friend of the family, that's right. Okay, Well, I.
Speaker 2: See I don't mind being corrected on this occasion.
Speaker 4: Number three Justin Bieber had one for a little while, but it was just like a pre pubescent boy that couldn't grow one.
Speaker 3: That would have been a teenage mistach.
Speaker 4: So it was a real wispy little number. Apparently his wife Haley told him to shave it off, yes, and all his fans were campaigning for him to get rid of it.
Speaker 7: They hated it really yep.
Speaker 3: And then when Haley says get rid of it, you go, I guess I'm getting rid of it.
Speaker 2: I guess I am number two and command.
Speaker 3: It just works, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: That was him in the mirror when he saw himself with a mustache.
Speaker 4: And the number one best slash worst celebrity mustache honorable mention to Ted.
Speaker 2: Larso because that's a real thick, bushy number, but it has to go to Brad Pitt. Really, he had one in Inglorious Bastards. So this is this is what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 4: The best looking man on the planet, the sexiest man alive, looked absolutely foolish, foolish, I tell you, with a mustache.
Speaker 3: There you go. It's not for everyone.
Speaker 1: Even the sexiest boke on the planet can't pull out of mustache.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, can you go on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can.
Speaker 1: But I look dangerous with the mustach. It looks like I'm some kind of underworld figure.
Speaker 11: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Because it's quite dark and it's very very thick, and I've got patches all over the rest of my face.
Speaker 3: It's the only part of my face we can grow genuine facial hair.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, me too, and it's not fun.
Speaker 3: I love your mustache, it's beautiful. We're gone back in time on this daisy in.
Speaker 1: Tuesday time for some knowledge via a very very big injection with one of those needles with the tip, which you're like, wow, that's that's really really big.
Speaker 3: It's gonna hurt anyway, gop it sweet here.
Speaker 1: At gumps now it's in here, Frank. The twenty seventh of February, let's take a little trip down memory lane. Let's go back to nineteen seventy seven. Bruce Abernethie arrived in Sydney with an entrige of over one hundred people na'b just kidding into Abba the music group, and commenced their first and only lead tour of Australia.
Speaker 7: Wow, what about aber Mania?
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably only surpassed by taylor Mania this time around.
Speaker 3: One tour of Australia. That seems strange, isn't it. Obviously different times back then in the seventies. Just jump onto a jet or send your jet to go get your boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right. And also maybe they made a mistake. Maybe they thought they would go in Austria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yet here they are Austria. Well then good a mate.
Speaker 2: Anyone who's seen dumb and dumber get that.
Speaker 1: Lineteen ninety two, Tiger Woods was aged just sixteen. He became the youngest PGA golfer in thirty five years. I would just say that there will never be another Tiger Woods. No, it's just an absolute golf god on the course, off the course.
Speaker 4: It's just fortunate that all that muddy privilege and opportunity didn't go to his head.
Speaker 2: He's kept on the straight and arrow.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I could get away with anything.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen, bar Was Straisan reveals she had cloned her dog twice.
Speaker 3: Shall could do that?
Speaker 2: Oh and you don't bring down the tone with your dead dog?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry about that?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, oh sorry? Be happy all right? Squash those feelings deep down inside, right, don't bring them out here.
Speaker 4: See you already told me display the emotions when you talk about a little.
Speaker 7: Indiana recently passed.
Speaker 2: She was seven hundred years old.
Speaker 1: Though the number one song on twenty seven in twenty seventeen stayed by Zed and Alessia Kara.
Speaker 3: Now let's all, remember my dead dog for the time to pass you by. Hold the winds a change or change your mind.
Speaker 7: I could g