Speaker 1: We've got get your every day every la adelaide.
Speaker 2: He jos.
Speaker 1: We talk about one of the most influential and powerful and just flawless man on the planet, of course, that is Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Never steps up and thank you all, God bless you all. Let's go, let's go, let let the world, let's go do Let's go lick the world.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I think the world that should be our motto for the weekend as we headed to gather out.
Speaker 4: Let's go lick it.
Speaker 2: Let's go give it a good lick.
Speaker 1: Seriously, type in Joe Biden gaff and oh my gosh, hours and hours of entertainment.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: The man knows how to stuff up a speech. What about this?
Speaker 1: Though, journalists have been told to stop stealing souvenirs from US President Joe Biden's official aircraft, so an infantry check on Air Force one after mister Biden's visit to the US West Coast and a couple of months ago, found several items were missing from its press section. People just taking a couple of little souvenirs. Branded pillowcases, glasses, gold rimed plates among the items that allegedly vanished from the jet.
Speaker 3: I have to say, if I was a journalist following Joe Biden around and I was on his private jet, I'd be very, very tempted absolutely just to take something.
Speaker 1: And given Joe Biden is as alert as he is, I reckon you could steal his teeth and he wouldn't know. He muttered some absolute nonsense.
Speaker 3: He's just walking around making gummy speak for two weeks. He's like, someone, did someone take my teeth?
Speaker 4: America?
Speaker 2: Give it a good old lick thourteen, twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: What special little souvenir did you steal?
Speaker 4: And when we don't condone fevery absolutely not.
Speaker 1: But you feel like most people have been in a situation where're like, do you know I might not get back here? This is a really special occasion. I want to remember it forever, absolutely, Or maybe you were being genuinely thrifty.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Give us a call if you've maybe sampled something that perhaps she shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: I ast make a bit of a habit back that I thought it was really really cool, particularly it's sort of nineteen or twenty. You think it's awesome to have alcoholic merchandise around your house?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is the thing isn't it.
Speaker 1: She's we collected some bar mats. Did you use the journeys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bar maats.
Speaker 1: So they used to be genuinely like tow so it'd be like two is new or whatever it was. And then they turned into those fancy mats, you know, the ones are sort of half stick on the bar.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you'd have to put them down your treehouse.
Speaker 1: And then you get home and you have a little bar mats and you put that in the front kitchen and you're like, oh, this is so cool. Look at all that beermerg all, there's like a rum post from the background.
Speaker 5: Now own your lad's lonely?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was that like?
Speaker 3: What was that feeling like when you woke up in the morning and you had a bar mat stuff down the front of your pajamas?
Speaker 2: Not very good? No, not very good for things down there.
Speaker 1: No, I suppose the plus side was and no one else was ever really seeing it.
Speaker 2: They were they when you were sort of going down that direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in your case, you know, I mean, I mean, did you think you were going to pick up with the bar mat down the front of your pants?
Speaker 2: No, it was pretty confident nothing was going to happen.
Speaker 4: As well, it was a safe fit as we'll go home with something.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What special little souvenir did you steal?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Bonnie, what did you sample? Shall we say morning?
Speaker 6: It's not actually myself, it's my father. My dad. Every single footy trip he's come home with a bar stool from a pub out in the out in the smoking area. So it was not four different barsdels from different pubs.
Speaker 1: We've never met your dad, but we can absolutely know right now that he's a beautiful, perfect Manny.
Speaker 3: Can you can you please explain to me how he subtly steals a bar stool from a pub.
Speaker 6: Honestly, no idea. But I do remember once when I was young and I had a girlfriend over for a sleepover and mom was like, oh, we've got to go pick that up, like he's at the pub, and we were in the backseat and he legit put the bar stool on top of our lade.
Speaker 5: Is amazing, absolutely perfect.
Speaker 4: They don't match, though, do they, Bonnie? They're all different.
Speaker 6: No, surprisingly, they actually all match.
Speaker 4: Oh don well, standing, thank you, Bonnie.
Speaker 2: Real tile of robin hood, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten give us a call this morning. What have you perhaps taken from somewhere that you shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Talking about what's happened on the fly of the official aircraft of Joe Biden. Joe Biden, what an absolute spiritual leader he is. Never stuffs up.
Speaker 7: I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself my own had the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than.
Speaker 1: Fly great thanks to that, Joan, I made no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 3: But no, Biden, I think sometimes you do get to a point, though, where you get to an age where you forget how old you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's universal to all.
Speaker 1: Of us jobes like eighties, high eighties, nineties, hundred tens.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think is he seventies or eighties eighties?
Speaker 2: Okay, at the back of our journalists.
Speaker 1: That's stealing all sorts of things from his aircraft thirteen twenty four ten, especially little souvenirs that you've pocketed over the journey.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've just heard from a beautiful girl who said that her dad has stolen four different bar stools from four different pubs and.
Speaker 4: They all match.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Isn't it, Brad, what have you perhaps sampled?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 8: He good?
Speaker 9: So it was actually my brother the same thing pubs around Adelaide, and he used to take wherever he went restaurants as well, just the salt pepper shakers. I don't know why he ended up with some that were not even fancy.
Speaker 2: Wow, you need salt and peppers shakers for every room of the house.
Speaker 4: That's true?
Speaker 9: Yeah, pretty much? Yeah, yeah, no, I was not.
Speaker 4: When you're as obsessed with salt as I am, it's good. Yeah, thank you, Brad. Donno, what have you sampled?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 11: I've had this do a weird addiction that whenever I stay in a week a DNBA or a hotel, I have to take something with me, like a flannel or a fridge magna or a steak knife like that.
Speaker 5: Wow, he scared.
Speaker 1: It's going to be like a gateway little obsession where eventually starts stealing you know, the couch, and then it's a.
Speaker 2: Fridge, and then you steal the entire.
Speaker 12: House if I could fit it.
Speaker 7: In my car.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The last time I went to our place that we ran as an airbnb, I couldn't find my peeler, my vegetable peel at Donna, did you stay with us?
Speaker 11: No, I've never taken a vegetable peeler?
Speaker 3: Right, okay, well that's for life. Thank you, Donna. Let's go to Sean. Good morning, Sean.
Speaker 12: I said, twenty four Guinness classes. Yeah, so that that was the sort of a beginning.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I've got I had this like it started with a couple and then I put them on my shelf. I'm like, well, now it's an odd number. Yes, Now I've got to get six.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 12: Then after I got six, I'm like, well, if I have six, if one breaks, that's going to be an odd number. I went to twelve yep, and then I went or if I k twelve, if I have twenty four, it's a nice number. So I went to that number.
Speaker 5: Okay, but my.
Speaker 12: Defense, right is each class is like thirteen dollars a class, and I know it only costs four dollars yeah Guinness as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So my defense is is that every ten that I buy, I get a glass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, spot on.
Speaker 2: So it's actually making the money back.
Speaker 3: Okay, So have you stopped now you're happy with twenty four? What happens if you lose one and you've only got twenty three.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm thinking about that.
Speaker 4: Sure, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It was a weekend of p and we for both of us. Let me explain that a little bit further, shall I. So, firstly, my four year old wandered into the kitchen yesterday morning as I was cooking breakfast and said, Mom, need to go to the toilet.
Speaker 4: Take me to the toilet.
Speaker 3: And because she starts school literally next week, we're trying to go No, no, no, you don't need mum or Dad or your sisters to take you to the toilet. You're gonna have to do it by yourself at receptions. So you need to start to learn.
Speaker 4: And she.
Speaker 3: Sits on the floor and I'm like, I just I thought, I'll just ignore this little tantrum that's happening and go back to my eggs and bacon. Anyway, next minute, I look over because she's sitting there for an extraordinary amount of time for a little kid that wanted to go to the toilet.
Speaker 4: Great big puddle.
Speaker 2: Of wa I'm making a genuine puddle.
Speaker 3: But making a real statement like if you're not going to take me to the toilet, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Going to be on the floor the statement where he is at the beg ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, aren't they they're the ones with plenty behind them, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: And then I call you on the way home and you're having a similar sort of weeaed trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting, isn't it, Particularly dealing with Toddler's. We're in the process now where Lottie is very selective with her toilets. Okay, so then maybe the same sort of thing. She's very good at going the toilet, yeah, but doesn't like to wean things that she doesn't she's not familiar with.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: So there's one of those you know those two thousands lose that that the electronic one.
Speaker 4: The ones.
Speaker 1: And it's like estimated time minutes. She had a light to look at that one. She just likes to look at that one. So we had to negotiate with her. She went to do a bushwear, which's not very good at squatting down. So one stage it looked over and she's genuinely.
Speaker 5: A cell phone.
Speaker 1: Let's keep this between me and you lot not tell Mark to get in trouble. And also some say one stage she's doing it and there's a bunch of people walking towards what she's doing away like a genuine drunk person.
Speaker 4: Did you have any toilet vapor?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no no. So that was Yeah, that was society sue that I was willing to deal with.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 3: And then you're at the park and Lottie decides to help herself to someone else's killing.
Speaker 2: Yeah the life lessons, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Because there's a park attached to a park at Queen Street and quite often great place for a little birthday party. So Lotty said, I'm just going to pop next door because I want a piece of cake from that birthday party.
Speaker 2: You've got to go. No, no, no, you can't just turn up.
Speaker 1: You can't just cruise around the neighborhood look at the birthday parties to get your cake fixed.
Speaker 3: No exactly. And then and this was the piece the resistance. I heard you actively in real time gaslight you're three year old, as you're trying to extricate her from the park.
Speaker 1: Put your hand of if you've got toddlers and you have to gaslight them to get watch one out of them. Jerney ten shoots right up. So Lotti had said, I want to stay at the park. I feel like we've been there for about two days as it.
Speaker 4: Was yeah, oh god, parks are excruciating.
Speaker 1: It's boring, to which I had to say, right up, we have to go home. We have to go home. She said, no, I want to stay at the park, and said, here's your options. We can stay at the park, but if we stay here, we stay here for the rest of our lives, okay. And if we stay here for the rest of our lives, you'll never see mum again, You'll never see the cat ever again, and we'll never get to go back home. And then what will we eat, Lottie, I said, look, word out over the coat.
Speaker 2: Dogs.
Speaker 1: Dogs always poos over the corner over there, so we could eat that. I'm not sure what we're going to drink. We'll have to drink out of the dog bubber as well, so you are fected.
Speaker 2: She came around.
Speaker 3: He effectively said, we can stay at the bart, but we'll have to stay here forever. And then I just hear this little three year old voice in the background going, I want to go home.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, let's go on me.
Speaker 3: I went to the Thunderbirds game on Saturday night, and at halftime, as you do, just went for a little whittle in the toilet. Sure, So I was sitting in the cubicle and there was a woman next to me who obviously had taken her i'd say, little toddler, little girl to the toilet. Was very quiet in there. I mean I'm pretty sure it was like me, her and one other person, so really quiet. And then next minute I hear this little voice go, mummy, you've got a lot of hair on your vagina.
Speaker 1: There was no way, there was no way that I could have predicted you.
Speaker 2: I was we go with.
Speaker 4: This bang, and then I could hear the mother just like awkwardly.
Speaker 3: Oh anyway, as it happens, we both flushed and walked out at the same time. And because at that point I had the giggles and she saw me laughing, I was like, oh, interesting toilet conversation. She looked at me and she was so embarrassed. She was like, oh, yeah, it turns out I knew the woman actually, And then we started talking about how we.
Speaker 4: Knew each other. But she was so mortified.
Speaker 3: And I was retelling this story to produce it em and you had something similar with your toddler. I did so another Saturday too.
Speaker 4: It must happen on Saturdays.
Speaker 3: Were at swimming and I had to take him solo, so I had to get changed after swimming out of my bathers, but I also had to go to the toilet.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, come on, Max, let's go.
Speaker 3: So it's two and a half and he's learning to go to the toilet, so he's learning the proper names for things. So take my one piece off. Not attractive at all, but I mean they're trying to get it done. Go to the toilet and stand up, start getting dressed, and he just points and he goes, mummy, you have a penis in the loudest and no, no, no, no, no, mummy has a vagina. Boy, daddy's got a penis. Trying no, mummy, you have a penis. And so I'm out of there as quickly as I can. Pull my stuff on, get out of there. And once again, you go out and there is another mum there with kids, and she just kind of goes. I tried to correct him. It's what's so embarrassing. I got this from a really good source. Actually, you to Henry to the toilet one day and he pointed to you and said, Daddy isn't that supposed to be where your penis.
Speaker 2: I was like, what are you talking about about? It's there? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Vagina kids they know not what they say.
Speaker 4: My really, it is so time for it. He loves girl girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is where we download on all the stuff that's really annoying us women during the week, Abby from the newsroom.
Speaker 4: That would be everything for you. Correct, yep, producers are eaten. It's not so annoyed this week.
Speaker 3: I'm all right, you're okay, all right, okay, let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So this is something that I have spoken I haven't really spoken to you guys about, but I've been talking amongst friends about and basically a good friend of mine she is single, she hasn't found her person yet, and she is having tests to basically become a mum. She's gonna do it on her own, single mom right now. Every time, my sister has brought this up twice with me and said, why don't you look at freezing your eggs. I'm thirty four, haven't found the one, haven't found who I'm going to settle down with. And it's funny because every time, well the two times that she's brought it up I get tiary and I can't talk about it. And I think it's because at thirty four, you sort of go, I thought that I would be married. I thought that, you know, at least i'd be married. I thought that I would have maybe had a kid by now, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Anyway, do you feel pressure on that front? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I think I do a little bit, because I think we're sold this dream as children that when you grow up, you meet your person, you go and have your own family, things like that, And I think that as much as I go, you know, I hats off to the women who do it and who are single parents or go and do it on themselves. But for me, and I've spoken about it before, mentally, I don't think I'm strong enough to bring a child into this world on my own. I've got such an amazing support network, I really really do, and I know that they would be there for me. But also I think you look, and you go, I want to bring my kids up in a family unit. Yeah, but today, yeah, I just sort of thought I'd love to hear from people thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you done this? Have you frozen your eggs? Have you gone down the path of having kids on your own? Are you thinking about it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well two things here. Firstly, you can do it.
Speaker 3: You're one of the strongest people I know and you're really fierce, and if you want to have a baby on your own, then I have no doubts in my mind that that's absolutely what you can do. And secondly, this is so common now. I know of so many people that are just going, well, you know what, I haven't found the night and shining armor. I haven't found that guy that we're sold as little girls. So I'm just going to do this by myself because I want children.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, it's a really interesting conversation.
Speaker 3: We'd love to hear from anyone who's gone down this path or anyone who's contemplating at thirteen twenty four ten gives a call.
Speaker 1: The other thing to talk about as well, is I think blokes to do it as well. You have a timeline in your head, have we you think things are supposed to be? And I would say maybe ninety percent doesn't. It doesn't add up whether it's like twenty five I should be doing this and by thirty I should be married. By this I should be having this, and then I don't think you do it on purpose as well, and when it doesn't add up, maybe you feel like you're failing. Yeah, but you're definitely not, definitely just got different journeys.
Speaker 14: It's funny because I you know, I'm thirty four, I'm so old, and I have that mentality and that's not a good thing to think of. And then you speak to women who are in their forties and they all, oh, you're such a baby, You're you know, you're so young, and there's me going, oh my god, I'm thirty four.
Speaker 15: Life's over And it's not. It's not at all.
Speaker 3: I had my last child at forty four, So you know, you just never know what's around the corner. But life's I will say this, Life's not linear. Life isn't a carbon copy of that dream that we're sold. So you don't know what's around the corner for you. But if you want to pursue this path, I know you can do it. Yeah. Thirteen twenty four ten. We'd love you to join the conversation this morning. Are you taking your own reproduction into your own hands?
Speaker 2: Chick chat.
Speaker 4: We are chicks and we are chatting.
Speaker 2: This is interesting topic. This morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're talking about newsreader Appy here potentially freezing her eggs because you haven't found your person.
Speaker 15: No, No, I haven't not yet. No, I haven't not yet.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 14: So yeah, a few friends are starting to go down that path of looking at doing it on their own. And then my sister's brought up a few times about me freezing my eggs and I get really emotional about it. So yeah, I need to really think about in the next few years doing this.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 4: So, how do you get to thirty four? Thirty four? Okay, still plenty of time, I know. Let's go to Ellen.
Speaker 16: Hey, Ellen, morning, guys. How are you going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're good, Thank you. You're on your own with kids.
Speaker 16: Yes, so you're only going to get words of encouragement from me. My eldest is nineteen, so I have three children on the spectrum. My eldest is nineteen. I've done all three on my own. I did have children young, though, but when my eldest was born, I was on my own.
Speaker 7: It was just with my mum was.
Speaker 16: With me in the delivery room. He finished high school last year and has now moved overseas to for his dream job. So I suppose for me, I don't necessarily believe you need both a mother and a father to, you know, for bringing up children. If you have a great support system in place, and you suppose you already know that you're going to do it on your own, I think you'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 16: He can still be fine.
Speaker 6: My sons.
Speaker 16: He's flourishing, like he was top twelve for his ATA last year. He's over, he's halfway around the world, dream job, no UNI, nothing, And I think that was he had that support system, not only with myself and my family, but at school as well, which really helped. But us women, we can do anything when we put our minds to it. And you'll get days, you'll get days where you're like, oh, you know what, I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 12: I can't do it on my own.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 16: But you just brush yourself up, yourself up and just keep going.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So you've got this.
Speaker 2: Well spoken.
Speaker 3: That's really nice, and that's a really important point she makes as well, you've got a great family support system. And also Tank and Tory two sausage.
Speaker 1: Jobs, very very loud at times, but that's always very positive.
Speaker 14: That Yeah, and let's be honest, I've kept tank a life for nine years, so yeah, surely, baby, it's not that hard.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: Tank's being through some stuff as a tank or Tory that got hit by the car and then in and then couldn't walk. Produce calls producers. You've got thoughts on this thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 17: I'm only twenty five from that bit younger that kids aren't on the radar for me just yet. But for me, I've made up my mind that I don't want children unless I fall in love with someone who would really like children, and then I think it would be nice to create something with them. So for me, I wouldn't and even consider freezing my eggs because I know I wouldn't do it alone. Having said that, it's not because I don't think I could, or that people shouldn't. I was raised by a single mum, and you absolutely don't need a dad in your life hundred percent, or you know the two parents, so you can totally do it abs just personally, I just wouldn't.
Speaker 4: What makes you so adamant that you don't want kids?
Speaker 17: That's partly selfish. I want to live my life for me. I watched my mom give up her entire life for me, and I'm grateful for it. But I don't want to do that for someone else, which is selfish, but it's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 17: I've just I'm not sure that I have the capacity to raise someone else.
Speaker 4: You've spent some time with Lotty Hayes, hung out with.
Speaker 17: Lotty Hayes once and it was over.
Speaker 3: She suck a beautifully though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you look back at it after a couple of days, for sure. I can continue the conversations well via text for nine nine nine on nine. But everybody called through this morning, thank you so much, and Will done really really good opinions and some very very nice words Abby.
Speaker 15: Yeah, thanks for everyone who called in and commented. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Not easy to be vulnerable on the radio like that.
Speaker 15: So tears yet, So that's good.
Speaker 4: I'll break you up at some point.
Speaker 2: Ah, oh, by it, this is live audio. Jody just visiting the dentist getting smashed with the drill.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I went to the dentist yesterday and in the lead up, sort of the forty five minutes before, I started getting really anxious because I know that each and every time I go to the dentist.
Speaker 4: They will ask you the same question, do you floss?
Speaker 2: And then your eye starts twitching.
Speaker 5: And I have to look.
Speaker 4: Down at the floor and I'm like, yeah sometimes and your voice goes really high pitched like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm knowing full well, I'll probably floss once every six months.
Speaker 1: And the best part is they go, okay, let's just test have a look, and then they flosh you and then you literally hit them in the face with blood.
Speaker 2: As it's squirting in their face.
Speaker 1: Like, are you sure you say your flastic because all signs point to.
Speaker 3: Know as far as gum health goes, your gums are awful. So they purely know that you get lying to them every single time. And it just got me thinking about this on thirteen twenty four ten. Do you have a job where you know that people are just going to lie to your face all the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to hear from you. And what's that like and how do you respond?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, anyone else who works in the media, give us a call.
Speaker 15: Why are we talking about ourselves here?
Speaker 4: When your program director goes that was a really great show.
Speaker 1: Today, really great show, Well, then why is your nose bleeding?
Speaker 2: Was the steam coming out of your ears?
Speaker 4: Have you been in that situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to. I did a little bit of coaching as soon as I finished football.
Speaker 1: And that's a tricky situation because you've got to be a hard USA and I found out the high way that you've got to be brutal because if you're not. And you tell bokes and they go, how are we going in my close? My close to playing? And go, yeah, you know, are you close to close? And all of a sudden, you've said that to ten to fifteen blogs and they all think that they're about to play league footy the next week. Yeah, and they're not so got at the stage. That was one of the reasons why I quit. I wouldn't do it because of the harsh conversations. Yeah, and I was genuinely fake And then they go, we told me this, this and this, and I was like, well, I was trying to be a good guy.
Speaker 4: That's really tricky.
Speaker 3: Might being being a medium manager at a football club, wonn't it?
Speaker 7: Just liked it?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, he'll play this week. Bs. He ain't playing.
Speaker 2: He ain't playing, he's carrying his arm.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And is that what the Bulldogs used to say to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah big time, like oh, it's not us, it's not you, it's us where we can't make this work.
Speaker 3: We can't accommodate someone of your talent in our side.
Speaker 4: It's just impossible.
Speaker 1: You know, you're too good, You're too good to play for us.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Do you work in a job where people will lie just having a chat about lying to your dentist on the regular when you go back and they go do your floss and you're like, eh.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: Your dentist is going to be shocked to hear this.
Speaker 3: No, you said you went to the dentists and you used to flos twice a day.
Speaker 4: And he was still like.
Speaker 2: The other way.
Speaker 1: I used to get obsessed with flossing. Not so much now for whatever reason. I don't know why. I've got no excuses. Anyway, that's what the dentist says. And he said, oh, I make sure you start flossing. And I said, I floss twice a day, yeah, And he was like, oh, hang on, And then he floss for me and there was no blood and he was like, oh you do. So I just wonder how much difference flossing actually makes Yeah.
Speaker 4: So thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Do you work in a job where people just regularly lie to One of the examples we were just talking about is the charity people in supermarkets. Oh my god, they must hear every excuse in the book for people not to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the New York passed and like I got notes who said that I can't see.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got to go this play.
Speaker 1: You just wouldn't even say anything towards the end of the other one as well. Jose's haircuts. Oh, I've had some awful haircuts. Oh yeah, you're happy with that. I'm absolutely happy with that. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I'm so thrilled back here again to pay for my fifteen dollar haircut that looks truly dreadful.
Speaker 1: I'm accidentally going to shave my head tonight.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Jackie from Harndorf. Good morning, Jackie.
Speaker 18: Hello, how are you guys?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: Good? Okay?
Speaker 4: What's your job and what are people lying about?
Speaker 18: I work in human resources across many aspects.
Speaker 10: You I've heard a few goodies.
Speaker 18: Yeah, get lots of lots of stories of people that can't come to work and reasons why I think the best one I've had is when a family member has passed away and then six months down the track, the same family member.
Speaker 16: Has passed away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good, incredible, real weekend of Bernie's type situation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yes, yeah, very much.
Speaker 3: Yes, my grandma died but then she was reincarnated. It was incredible, but then she.
Speaker 4: Had to die again her grandma.
Speaker 2: Do you have three?
Speaker 4: Thanks, Jackie. Let's go to look going good. What's your job and what are people lying about?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm an audiometrist, so I do hearing aids. Yes, And they say have you been wearing your hearing aids? They go, yeah, I've been wearing them all the time. And you're connect it to the computer and it says how many hours a day they've been wearing.
Speaker 5: And okay.
Speaker 7: The other thing is wax. So have you used cotton bud in your ear? Because the wax has pushed really deep in the ear And I say no, And you know that's definitely a lie because wax doesn't grow where they put it.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you why they're doing that, Luke, because the old cotton button year. You know, you're not supposed to be doing it to get your waxs up. But jeuse it feels nice.
Speaker 4: All the buttons.
Speaker 2: I do it regularly.
Speaker 7: Get that dog leg going when you get that right.
Speaker 5: That special twitch, Luke, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Jo.
Speaker 2: I love love love.
Speaker 4: Also, you love a good wedding.
Speaker 3: I've never known a man to be so enamored by going through wedding.
Speaker 2: Good music, good people all gathered together. What could be better than that?
Speaker 4: It's so good to.
Speaker 2: Save your life. Very lucky we get to celebrate a wedding right now.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 3: Yes, and there is no one that we love more than Camic God.
Speaker 1: Josh, I love you guys Lushing, You're going to be a beautiful bride Josh.
Speaker 3: Josh and Marissa getting married two days Doe.
Speaker 1: Hey, firstly, you're working on your wedding day. I just had to get my mind off it. Yeah, everything kicks off after ten. But it's like just come here and pretend like everything is normal. But I'm glad we're talking about it.
Speaker 4: Dedication, dedication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's everything been smooth so far. Yeah, Yeah, it's been amazing. I mean, Marissa's done everything so yeah, very easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can we do this?
Speaker 1: And this is not supposed to be an omen running but thirteen, twenty four ten. What happened at the wedding? What was the unusual event that happened at the wedding? Because it's a day that, on paper is always supposed to go smooth yep, but there's so many opportunities for it to veer off into different directions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anything happened on your wedding day?
Speaker 1: I remember, and I I didn't tell my wife till after this because I knew that she would absolutely freak out, But so we gave our dog to somebody else to look after that day. And then as I was on the way to the Barossa to go set up, I got a call saying, by the way, we were in North Adelaide and the dog has got off the lead and she is just absolutely run. She could be anywhere, We're not really sure. So I've turned around straight away and at one stage driving down warm Drive and I see this little fluffy white dog going at a thousand miles an hour just running along the side of it.
Speaker 2: Found her, Thank.
Speaker 1: Goodness, stopped her and she felt like a hummingbird, that's how quickly her heart was going right. Calmed her down and set her off in a different spot A friend of a friend of a friend ended up looking after that night. Didn't tell Cara on the wedding day because she would freak out at that. Yeah, of course that was almost an absolute disaster.
Speaker 3: And then you and Indiana got married and lived.
Speaker 4: Happily ever after.
Speaker 2: She was my second wife.
Speaker 1: Definitely not the story because you made a couple of little cracks at this thing.
Speaker 3: Joe, what do you mean marriages? Yeah, okay, smooth wedding, he said so flippantly. I do remember for my destination wedding in Bali. So the night before the wedding, we had one of the guests and he was a friend of my husband's and he was like an MMA kind of fighter.
Speaker 2: Oh classic, it's Jaden from Maths.
Speaker 3: No, but he sort of dabbled in that sort of stuff, and so in Bali there's like a real underground fight scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so the night before he decided like had a few drinks obviously, and decided to like tee up a fight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so in the backstreets of Bloody Jimbar and Baya wherever it was, he's had like this punch on and then turned it over the wedding like can you believe odd. I know it's an odd story, but it happened.
Speaker 1: He got the crap beating out of him. Yeah that's good, isn't it? Black eye and everything, all of it.
Speaker 4: Wow, the whole works anyway. What happened to you? Nothing? Just quiet?
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: What happened at the wedding and what made it super memorable? Let's put it that way. I reckon Joshmurra is going to cry when he sees his beautiful role.
Speaker 3: You most definitely will, one hundred percent. Do you have any idea what she's wearing?
Speaker 2: No idea, Okay, no idea at all.
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: And the best reckond of your white wedding dress, wonn't it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, there's such a boy. Go away?
Speaker 2: What do you go away?
Speaker 4: We're going to a wedding together.
Speaker 1: Thirteen, twenty four ten. What happened at the wedding? Take your calls neck. We've got a wedding today for a beautiful man by the name of camera guy Josh, who's marrying the love of his life, gorgeous Marissa. A little work party which we're going to let our hair down at.
Speaker 4: We're all very excited. We're like small children this morning.
Speaker 1: It's just that those weddings sort of heavenly love vibes about the end.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we are taking your calls on disaster stories.
Speaker 4: Nineteen twenty four ten. What happened at the wedding? Let's go to DEV.
Speaker 10: What happened, Well, we had a beautiful wedding ceremony, lovely day. Went back to the reception and we had a band and we had big party atmosphere. Nine o'clock comes and we were doing speeches and my husband was looking very pale, and next minute somebody came to me and said that he had Gastro was former king going.
Speaker 8: To the toilet. Had to leave the ceremony and at the leave the reception at half past nine, and I stayed, danced the night away, had a great night, and then went back to the hotel through the honeymoon sweep that was smelling like.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that was our honeymoon.
Speaker 8: That was our wedding day.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, well, look we're.
Speaker 8: Now married fifteen years later.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: Dev's like not gonna.
Speaker 1: Think you made the right decision, because you know, you've got to effectively play host.
Speaker 12: That's why I had a great night.
Speaker 7: I had so much fun.
Speaker 3: They did this happened the last I went to, which was my brother's. That happened to my husband. He got gastro halfway through, so the speeches were on and all you could hear from the toilets, which were in close proximity.
Speaker 4: Isn't like.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four, Din, what haven't at the wedding? Let's going to Cindy.
Speaker 13: Wedding was a number of years ago, and we were probably the first for of our friends to get married, so it had very much a party at the sphere about it. Yeah, and until we found probably three months later, three of our friends announced at the same time that day were pregnant and then all three were conceived at the weddings.
Speaker 2: Perfect. Do you know what that means, Cindy.
Speaker 1: It means that your the wedding was so good yea, that everyone was so aggressively in the mood.
Speaker 2: That is exactly what you want from your wedding.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Cindy. That's very cool. Let's hope that doesn't happen at our wedding this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yes, look, how my wife isn't going to.
Speaker 4: The wedding, So that would be bad, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it'll be in the movie when I get home. Fortunately, it's going to be a solo party.
Speaker 2: There you go.