Speaker 1: Opinion on Sky News Australia starts now love this is outside, Good morning, bonjour, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke identity politics, left wing elitism and virtue signaling hypocrites. What Canadian Opposition leader Pierre Poiliev is to Justin Trudeau.
Speaker 2: The Conservatives continue to protect the wealthiest intetif supporting Canadians.
Speaker 1: The honorable leader of the Opposition.
Speaker 3: That's a little bit.
Speaker 4: Rich coming from him as he raises taxes on single moms for the crime of driving to the grocery store, while he treats himself to a jet setting experience where the food on the plane of a six day trip was two hundred and twenty thousand dollars. Beef brisket personally potatoes with truffle oil, beef tenderloin with port wine, sauce, breized lambshanks and even cheesecase we keep with pistachio brittle, fister speaker, with Canadians lined up at the food bank, what's on the menu for this prime minister this summer.
Speaker 1: The best opposition leader in the world and it's the pistachio brittle. And now, while little Justin Trudeau digests all of that. Let's grab the latest outside his news well momentous events. Rita and James the debate. We're going to talk a lot about the debate today. We're going to talk a lot about many other things as well. I've got Brendan O'Neil coming up and so much more. But Joe Biden is finished. He is toasty as could put. He is a fair tig. It is over for Joe Biden. As we've been saying on this show. The big story was, of course, the complete shock and dismay and horror and surprise of the left wing media and the Democrats are going we didn't realize he was a senile, batty old fool. Well, they obviously hadn't been watching Outsiders for the last four years, where we have shown you repeatedly what this man is like and reader and I and James will be talking about it more. But for me, for me, it came as no surprise what he was like. And I believe the fix was in. Obama and his clowns have decided the only way to get rid of Biden was to humiliate him out of the White House so that they can get Michelle Obama in that's what's going to happen. That's my prediction. Reacher, do you agree with me what.
Speaker 5: A fourth Obama term? Because a lot of people paying attention would know this is their third Obamer term we've just been enduring. I don't know if the media is a surprise as they pretending to be. I think they've just had to finally be honest with their audience because they've just watched this ninety minute car crash. So it's a bit hard to lie to them and say, oh, this is all just right wing conspiracies. These are videos that have been manipulated. This is the Republicans being mischievous, because that's what they've done for three and a half years when we've spoken about the cognitive decline, when the very few conservatives who are left in the media have said anything about Biden's obvious issues mental health, physical. I mean, the man can barely walk and barely talk. He can't. It doesn't appear to be able to think clearly in a coherent manner, and that has been evident for a long time, but they have tried to suppress that. They've tried to cover it up. They've been gas lighting the American people and finally the game's up. But he has agreed to another debate incredibly, so I think whatever cocktail of drugs they have him on is going to be mixed a little bit better because it's really James.
Speaker 1: Apparently the drugs. The drugs didn't kick in in time, but then as soon as it was all over, he was out there going firing up.
Speaker 3: Drugs kicked in the next day.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 6: It's only a couple of weeks ago that we were being told all the videos of Joe Biden's stumbling bumbling they were all deep fakes. But now, of course they can't deny it because having set all the rules for the debate, Biden still failed on an epic scale. Interestingly, all the talk post debate is about Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: No one's talking about Donald Trump at.
Speaker 6: All, and so now the election will be a referendum on Biden. Trump put out a campaign ad just the other day, and what was interesting about it was that Trump does not speak on his own campaign ad at all. It's simply Joe Biden's speaking and Trump looking at him with this expression as to say, what on earth is going on with you?
Speaker 1: But when you're right that the you know, the election will be not about Donald Trump, it will be absolute ever replaces Joe Biden, because I'm sorry, there's no way Joe Biden will be will be time.
Speaker 5: I'm sure about that. I'm not sure about that. I know because I think he's going to he's not going to give this up. The family aren't going to give this up, so they'll need to take it.
Speaker 1: From him, and I think that the process of of course, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure there are moves because they're looking at the polling. They're not just looking at the debate. They're looking at the polling. You've been paying attention to the polling that's been coming out of the states, particularly out of those crucial seven swing states. There's a number of polls showing Trump winning every single swing state. That is what's worrying them. And of course that performance is is just nimely bad. But I don't think it is certain that he will be replaced. I'm sure there'll be moves to get either news them in there, get maybe Michelle Obama. Let's talk about witmar who would be an absolute disaster. But all of them are going to have this honeymoon period. All of them are going to have this glowing media covery each in the lead up to the pole, so you would imagine they would perform better than Joe Biden, but it also would speak of absolute chaos within the White House, and how do you replace him without the twenty fifth Amendment? Are you going to replace him as president? As well?
Speaker 1: Just going to well, I'll go into this later on in the second hour, but it was such an obvious media hit jobs. Within seconds of the debate, they were going, this is it worst thing ever. He's got to go, naming unnamed sources, all of this stuff. It was clearly orchestrated. To me, there was no question that we saw it during COVID. We see it on climate change, we see it on transgender issues. We've come to know how utterly corrupt the left wing media around the world, including in this country, is utterly corrupt. They follow their talking points, they are preached to from above, and they just follow the script. And then later on they go, oh really, Oh we're surprised yet, that's why you watch this show and only this show, because you'll hear the truth here. We don't do that here. Let's have a look at Biden fighting backer he's gonna get Oh, he's going to hang on, As Rita says, let's see how convincing he is.
Speaker 7: I don't walk as easy as I used to. I don't speak as smooth as I used to. I don't debate as well as I used to. Well, I know what I do know. I know how to tell the truth. I know I know, I know right from Rome, and I know.
Speaker 1: How to do this job. I know how to get things done.
Speaker 8: I know, like menis of America's no, when you get knocked down, you get back up.
Speaker 1: Gojo doja. Unfortunately, Joe, you're up against the Obama and his hacks, and you're up against the entire Democrat machine now who'd determined to dynamite you out. So unfortunately, But that's been.
Speaker 5: The narrative of the Biden can Post debate, is that how can you debate someone who just lies incessantly? When Biden was caught in at least fifteen lines during that debate, and we've got to also point out the entire conditions of this debate were set out for him to succeed, so the mics were turned off so there could be no banter, which is what Trump's really good at and throwing you off your game. That had to was no audience. There Again, Trump plays off the audience and gets the reaction, so that.
Speaker 1: Joe, who's looking for the audience of the audience.
Speaker 5: Also, every question was framed from a leftist perspective, asking Trump, will you accept the election results when we had the Democrats not accept election election results.
Speaker 1: I actually thought the team were very, very good. I was very impressed by me. No, no, I thought that was terrific. I thought were really good games.
Speaker 6: I've got to comment on that click we just showed of Biden the day after the debate, and his great comeback to convince everybody it's okay is to say, look, I can't walk, I can't speak, I can't debate. But other than that, I'll be a great president. I mean, if that's the best he's got, he's in deep, deep trouble.
Speaker 1: All the there was some good stuff on foreign affairs and that in the debate. Here's here's a bit Trump kind of didn't possibly articulate it as well as he could have either, But listen to this bit on the way that Joe Biden has fallen in line with Hamas and the Palestinian cause. Which is what Donald Trump was talking about. Have a listener.
Speaker 5: Is this a bad Palestinian?
Speaker 1: I love that fate, he said.
Speaker 9: The only one who wants to keep going is Hamas. Actually Israel is the one, and you should let him go and let him finish a job.
Speaker 10: He doesn't want to do it. He's become like a Palestinian.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. And the stuff about the border was absolutely superb. Basically, Trump's spent most of the debate hammering on the boarder issue, which is of course the Democratic Well, this is.
Speaker 5: Another reason I think the debate the moderators were terrible. Not only are they both determined anti Trumpers, and I think that was evident in the questions they picked, but I don't think it was it was it was storm made.
Speaker 1: By house there the debating wasn't. I actually think the the way.
Speaker 5: That they barely asked about look at the results. Biden was a corpse, Yes, because the.
Speaker 1: Moderate angles showed Biden as a corpse screen thing. If they were favoring Biden, they were, why didn't they know we all know, Well, no.
Speaker 5: They didn't know. When he wasn't talking, he was going to look like an absolutely bewildered, lost skeleton who didn't know what day was staring off into space looking here and there, so they didn't know that. And often when they had that split screen, we saw that the hell they wanted in doubt.
Speaker 1: Mostly I thought the questions were fair.
Speaker 6: Did you think I thought that they were pretty fair, and they gave Trump a good run. In fact, I actually liked this debate in terms of the rules. Future debates should follow those rules. There was not talking over the top of each other. The moderators allowed people to give fair answers. Biden had ten days of training. You would have thought they would have taught him to close your mouth. It didn't stand there just with your mouth.
Speaker 10: Didn't show.
Speaker 1: Didn't show ten days training, I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought the moderators were absolutely appalling. I thought the questions were focused not on the three things that we know Americans care about most, which is the cost of living crisis. They did have a bit of talk about that, the border crisis, which what Trump kept taking his answers back to because he knows.
Speaker 1: Sorry read it would just have a quick look at him talking about they're killing our citizens on the borders.
Speaker 9: This is we are living right now in a ratznest they're killing our peopeople in New York, in California, and every state in the Union. Because we don't have borders anymore. Every state is now a border. And because of his ridiculous, insane and very stupid policies, people are coming in and they're killing our citizens at a level that we've never seen. We call it migrant crime.
Speaker 10: I call it Biden.
Speaker 1: Migrant crime Biden. But let's also have a look at Trump talk and this is serious, and I think it's got a lot more serious in the last twenty four hours. This we, you know, talk of World War three. It's not something you want to talk up, but World War three was something Trump referred to. And the reality is we are now in a situation where the Chinese, the Russians, the Koreans, the Iranians worsen Hesbala, all of them have now seen just how weak the US, the leader of the free world is. This is serious. We've got seven months till we get a new commander in chief of the US and we have this Dodo wandering around in charge of Western security. Is deadly serious. But his Donald Trump on World War three.
Speaker 9: His military policies are insane. They're in sane. These are wars that will never end with him. He will drive us into World War three. And we're closer to World War three than anybody can imagine.
Speaker 1: What we're not hearing in the left media and the mainstream media is just how dire the situation is in the north of Israel, with Hezwela ready to launch a full scale war. Donald Trump was quite accurate James when he talked about the fact that Biden's weakness in Afghanistan, Biden giving money Rita to the Iranian regime is what has prompted the state of the world. Now we are in a very precarious situation.
Speaker 5: We are and quote Katie McFarland here, Deputy National Security Advisor, served under four presidents, As she said, the biggest concer sequence of debate is China, Russia. Iran realized they have a narrowing window of opportunity to exploit to US weakness. They know Trump will be tough on them, so they will press their advantage now while Biden is still in the White House, and she said the next few months are a period of maximum vulnerability for the US and for the world.
Speaker 6: Really absolutely well, there's vulnerability in two fronts first domestically, and we need to talk about that because you'd think it'd be a pretty precarious time over the next seven months in the US because Biden during that debate essentially said if you vote MAGA, you are anti democracy. So he's labeled half the country anti democracy and he wants to run on this is all about democracy, which incidentally, if you.
Speaker 3: Replace Biden at this point, how can you then run on saving democracy?
Speaker 5: Ran primaries? But the Democrats have voted for their candidate's not.
Speaker 1: Like there wasn't I know, and then some of them Wisconsin and others, it's too late Biden will be on the ballot.
Speaker 6: So essentially the Democrats are stoking a civil war domestically. And that's before we talk about what's happening internationally, which of course putin jijingping others.
Speaker 3: As you've mentioned, that time is now.
Speaker 1: It's a terrifying seven months that lie ahead of us.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's terrifying seven months, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think there is a lot that has come out of that that I think is also a reflection on the media. You touched that on that on your earlier remarks, but particularly the Australian media because they just follow the CNN, MSNBC Guardian talking points uncritically, and we in this station have been maligned by the likes of the nine media and Bimes Guardian, crist the Senate but saying that we have run conspiracy theories about Biden's cognitive decline when we've talked about it and we've played videos, unedited videos, mind you, and now they're just memory holding all that. It's like, oh no, no, yeah, Biden's obviously not okay, but completely giving themselves, exonerating their own behavior over the last three and a half years, which is demonizing anyone who's actually pointed out the truth.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Greek later on will show a bit of the ABC making complete fools of themselves on a related issue. But let's go now to London. The other big stories. Of course, how Nigel Farage and his reform movement. I touched on it last week, surging in the opinion policy election is this coming Thursday. Can watch it here on Sky on Friday morning, of course Australian time. But Farage, she's sat in the studio with us. He's a great bloke and a very talented politician. They are some of the polls say Franche could win up to eighten seats. Who knows well, I tell you who does know, or certainly who knows more than most of us. Brendon O'Neil, Brendan. Great to see you as always, you're there in London. What an exciting time the debates not but tell us and then thank you so much for staying up late and coming on outside, as we love having you here. What is happening? What's the latest in Britain with Nigel Frage and the election?
Speaker 11: Well, Farage has certainly stirred the election up and someone needed to. It was the most boring election in British history, you know, Rishi Sunak versus Keir Starmer. It was like choosing between two bank managers, you know, two cheeks of the same butthole, both boring, both gray, both technocratic. There was really no choice at all. And then Nigel Frage, who initially said he was going to go off to America and work with Donald Trump. He then decided to throw himself into the election and he has really stirred it up. He has brought to the surface all the issues that people want to talk about, from mass immigration to freedom of speech, to the crazy cult of net zero, all of these things that he's promising to get a handle on, and he's injected some momentum. And people are pleased at the UNI Party because the Tories and the Labor are pretty much indistinguishable these days. People are pleased that someone is challenging the UNI Party and bringing in a different voice to politics.
Speaker 5: Reader now, Brendan, the poll show a Labor landslide is pretty much assured. Is Frage's entire strategy a two election strategy just to position reform, to bring in the Tories that disaffect the Tories into his camp and then really have a red hot go next.
Speaker 11: Time It could be I think that's probably what he's thinking. You know, a lot of Tories are saying, if you vote for Nigel Frage, if you vote for reform, you're basically helping Labor get into power. You're ensuring that Labor has a massive majority. I don't think that argument lands anymore. People are sick and tired off the Tory Party and the Labor Party. Lots of people are anyway, and they do want something different, They do want an alternative, and I think people are perfectly within their rights to vote for reform. Even if at this election it won't make a massive difference, I think it could build up to something bigger at future elections. But you know, people underestimate how disastrous a labor government is going to be. You know, Keir Starmer and his team, they present themselves as the adults in the room, middle of the road, very centrist, very sensible, but they are psychopaths. They are political lunatics. And the policies they are pursuing in terms of the billions of pounds they will spend on net zero, which will basically further de industrialize Britain. It will be like industrial suicide. They're against freedom of speech and the way in which they define Islamophobia basically means we might soon have a blasphemy law where you can't criticize this long without having the police field or collar. And also they don't even know what a woman is. You know, this is a party run by a man who says that ninety nine point nine percent of women don't have a penis, which means he thinks that one in one thousand women do.
Speaker 12: Have a penis.
Speaker 13: These people who don't understand and truth, biology, freedom, industry, growth, or any of the other important things of politics, and it will be disastrous when they get into power.
Speaker 3: James Brendan Just beck on Nigel Farage.
Speaker 6: I mean he entered the election just a few weeks ago and the momentum he's generated has been quite amazing in a very short space of time. No matter how many seats he wins. Do you think he'll regret not having thrown his hat in the ring earlier, because if he'd had more time, surely the result could be incredible as compared to what it may well be Preps eighteen seats.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 11: I think he probably does regret not going for it sooner. And he got a lot of flack when he said, look, good luck Britain, but I'm leaving and I'm going to I'm going off to America. He got so much flak about that, including from me, because I wanted him to get involved in the British election. Now he is involved, he's making waves, But he could have made bigger waves, There's no question about that if he had done it earlier and in a bit more of an organized way. But the thing that's happening now, the striking thing now is that he's getting a lot of momentum, but he's also being attacked relentlessly by the mainstream media and the political class. The knives are out because these people loathe populism. They loathe the gammon, which is how they refer to working class voters.
Speaker 1: They are still.
Speaker 11: Scared of the Brexit spirit that was unleashed in the referendum vote eight years ago. They hate all these political waves that are coming from ordinary people who are sick of the mainstream political class, and so they are trying to kill off Farage's movement before it really gathers a lot of steam. So he's got a lot on his plate. He entered the race a little bit too late and now the establishment is out to get him. So it's an uphill struggle for Forage, but so far he's doing pretty well.
Speaker 1: So Brindan, I want to ask you just to quickly two things. One is how many Conservatives do you think Torris voters are swapping over to reform? But also wanted to get your thoughts on Glastonbury, the pop festival where you've got the likes of dam Albahn from Blur basically touting the Palestinian cause at a pop festival. The Nova Pop Festival in October seventh was where Hama's massacred and butchered people. And yet these clowns at Glastonbury Pop Festival are waving Palestinian pro Palestinian flags. What sort of sickness has taken hold of Britain, Brendan.
Speaker 11: You know when I look at the Glastonbury festival, I do actually feel a little bit ill. As you say, the Nova Music Festival was just eight months ago. Three hundred and sixty four people were murdered there. Some of the women there were raped as well by a bunch of racists, by an anti Semitic army. And now eight months later we have another music festival in Glastonbury, one of the best known in the world, and instead of offering solidarity to their fellow festival goers who were murdered just eight months ago, they're waving the flag off the anti Semitic army that carried out that mass slaughter. I mean, it's such a grotesque spectacle and it really demonstrates how thin and shallow and bigoted and racist, so called progressive politics has become where they are waiving the flag of the people who carried out that killing, rather than offering support to the people who were killed. I think it's really horrible.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting and Brendan Conservatives swapping to reform is that happening. There's been a couple of high profile ones, but broadly.
Speaker 11: Speaking, I think a lot of Conservative voters will switch to reform this time, and they'll take a punt on reform and see how they do. But you know, remember that a lot of labor voters switched to the Conservatives in twenty nineteen. Huge numbers of labor voters gave Boris Johnson a chance, but then we got COVID and we got everything else and that was all a bit of a mess. So the lesson of British politics right now is that people don't have a political home. They're looking for a party that they think gives to their concerns, and they're playing around with their votes and they're.
Speaker 1: Trying out different people.
Speaker 11: This time, a lot of them will try out Nigel Farage's reform and I think it could have a transformative impact on British politics in the long run.
Speaker 5: Well, you mentioned the Boris Johnson's success in getting labor voters are here one with in a landslide, but then they governed like labor and the energy policies, the environmental policies were a big part of that. And you've got so many Britians who've been plunged into energy poverty. Now, what are Labour going to do in that area? Because we know their green dreams are even wackier than what Boris Johnson was dreaming up.
Speaker 11: Labor are going to be even worse than the Tories. And the Tories have been bad. You know, all the nonsense in Britain that I like to talk about, we have to bear in mind it all happened under fourteen years of Tory rule. All the wokeness or the environmentalism, or the transmania, or the that kids have been taught in schools, it all happened under a Tory administrations and we shouldn't forget that. But the environmental issue is so important in Europe right now. You know, we've got farmers rising up against these crazy climate change policies, against net zero because it's even making it difficult for farmers to make food. This is how crazy the elites in Europe have become. They want to stop people from being able to make food. In Ireland, there is a discussion about killing two hundred thousand cows because they're producing too much methane. This is basically animal sacrifice, you know, sacrificing animals to appease the gods of weather. This is the situation we've arrived at. So net zero is a religious cult. It's an incredibly destructive cult that will deindustrialize formally industrial nations, and labor is at the forefront of pushing this ideology. So when they get into power, all that green stuff is going to get worse and worse, and I think people will rue the day that they put that party into downings.
Speaker 1: Brendan O'Neil from Spiked Online. Make sure you subscribe to Spiked online to read a lot more of Brendan and his colleagues there. Brendan, thanks so much for coming on outside. Is always a pleasure to have you here on the show. After the break, reader's reality Check and we'll chat to Matt Canavan about the big energy debates, renewables, nuclear and so much more. Matt Kean might even get a mention you never know you like in the tip.
Speaker 5: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, James McPherson and I'm Rida Panahiers. Soon we'll be speaking to Senator Matt Canavan about Indigenous land claims under the Aboriginal Land Act. But first, on Friday, Paul Murray and I got together to watch the Great Presidential Debate and you can see the twenty two minute highlights on all our digital platforms now. It's already been watched more than one and a half million times on YouTube below. And here's why. Because, unlike the rest of the Australian media, the bulk of the US media we have been telling you for four years about Joe Biden's obvious cognitive declined ass a man who has been in public life for more than five decades. The decline in recent years is undeniable. It's not due to a stutter. It's not a right wing conspiracy. It's real and obvious to anyone with eyes and ears. But the overwhelming majority of the media has asked you to not believe your lying eyes and ears and trust the narrative that Joe is fine. Here's the Washington Post and the New York Times and ABC all claiming out of context and misleading videos are being used to unfairly malign Joe Biden as mentally and physically deficient. ABC News told you seeing is not believing. No, don't believe what you see. These are just out of context videos and they're being used to fuel a narrative that President Joe Biden is mentally and physically fit for office. End quote. That's what they were claiming, and the Democrats in Unison were on message pushing the narrative that Joe is fit as sharp as attack, never being better.
Speaker 14: He is sharp, intensely probing and detail oriented and focused.
Speaker 1: This is a man who is sharp, who is on top of his game, who knows what's going on.
Speaker 3: This guy's tough, he's smart, he's on his game. His mental acuity is great.
Speaker 1: This is a very sharper president.
Speaker 15: This is a man that's on his game.
Speaker 1: Is absolutely there's not a problem.
Speaker 10: He's sharp, he's fit, and he's always answering questions. He is on the ball.
Speaker 1: He was sharper than anyone I've spoken to. He is sharp, he is on top of things. There's out of my mind that the president is mentally for farces. Bry has proven himself to have his strong memory and he's.
Speaker 5: Completely mentally He's at the top of his game. And who could forget Jill Biden with the ladies of the view making these claims before the debate.
Speaker 16: American people deserve a debate because you need to see your choices. You need to see Trump, and you need to see the president, and you need to see the differences and my husband's and you're going to see how smart he is and the experience he has. And then you'll see somebody who, like you're saying, I'm going to use Joy's words, can't put a sentence together.
Speaker 5: Yes, she really said, it's Trump who can't put a sentence together. Old Joe's never been better, and the media fanboys and girls have been ready to regurgitate that message. This was Joe Scarborough on MSNBC.
Speaker 17: Now, he's cogent, but I undersold him when I said he was cogent. He's far beyond cogent. In fact, I think he's better than he's ever been intellectually polytically, because he's been around for fifty years. Start your tape right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if.
Speaker 10: You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 17: This version of Biden intellectually analytically is the best Biden ever, not a close second.
Speaker 3: And I've known him for years.
Speaker 5: Wow, the gas lodging, there is a weapon grade. But here is our ult Joe Scarborough, the MISSMBC anchor.
Speaker 18: After the debate, and now is a good time in June, thank god, in June and not October. In June, this is the last chance for Democrats to decide whether this man we've known and loved for a very long time is up to the task of running for president of the United States.
Speaker 5: He wants Tony for him, wants to replace me. It's hard to deny what people have just spent nineteen minutes watching a complete train wreck live on television. And it wasn't just Biden struggling to complete coherent sentences. It was his bewildered state, even when Trump was talking or from prisons, people that are from mental institutions in senasl terrorists.
Speaker 9: We have the largest number of terrorists coming into our country right now, all terrasts, all over the world, not just in South America, all over the world. They come from the Middle East, everywhere, all over the world.
Speaker 10: They're pouring in.
Speaker 3: And this guy just left it open.
Speaker 5: He has no idea what is happening. I think probably even called him Brandon there and it didn't register. It was a long after the debate that the Trump campaign released this devastating ad just reminding Americans of who is supposedly running the country.
Speaker 15: Well, making sure that we're able to make every single solitary person eligible for what I've been able to do with the UH, the covid ixcu to be with dealing with every day we had to do with UH. Look, if we finally beat medicare, we find him and finding providing housing for black Americans. The impact on the choice, the idea that they're gonna I'm not gonna. I've been proposing that everybody they paid the millionaires paid one per one percent, so no one. After all, I've not raised the cost of Social Security for anybody. For you, I got my handicapped, which when I was Vice president down to the six And once they get away with the get, we're rid of the ability of medicare to me for the ability for them.
Speaker 5: That is hard to watch, and there was more of it, but anyone who has been paying attention to the president wouldn't have been shocked by any of that. The cognitive decline, as I've said, has been obvious for some time. You bring you evidence of Biden's deteriorating state just about every week on this program. And finally, the rest of the media is acknowledging what you've known all along, that man is not fit for office. But let's end with a good laugh. You would have noted the golf banter during the debate where President Biden lied about his handicap. Here are a couple of Aussie comics, twin brothers, Archie and Miles Shepherd, turning that juvenile exchange into comedy gold. This is brilliant.
Speaker 9: I'm in very good health. I just won two club championships, not even senior, two regular club championships. To do that, you have to be quite smart, and you have to be able to hit the ball a long way.
Speaker 19: And I do it.
Speaker 3: He doesn't do it.
Speaker 9: He can't hit a ball fifty yards. She challenged me to a golf match. You can hit about fifty yards. I think I'm in very good shape. I feel that I'm as in good as shape as I was twenty five thirty years ago. Actually I'm probably a little bit lighter look.
Speaker 15: I'd be happy to have a driving contest and him the reama. I got my handicap, which when I was vice president down to a six. And by by the way I told you before, I'm happy to play golf. If you carry your own bag, I think you can do it.
Speaker 9: That's the biggest lie. He's a six handicap, of all.
Speaker 15: I was an eight handicap, now eight.
Speaker 10: But I have you know, I've.
Speaker 9: Seen this wing.
Speaker 8: I know you wing.
Speaker 1: Let's learn, President Trump, We're going let's not act like children. You a specific concern that was fantastic, half clever of those guys. Matt Canavan Joins is now Senator from Queensland. Matt, always great to see you. I'm sure you enjoyed the debates along with the rest of us. Love to get your thoughts, but also native title Seriously, what is going on in Queensland? It appears that you're giving the state away. Does anyone own anything any longer? What's happening to houses? I mean, what is going on?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 20: Look, the native title system has been one that has largely unaffected people for a generation, but there is now this sort of unholy alliance emerging, I think, between radical indigenous groups and radical environmentalists that are seeking to lock up land and take it away from a nation's development. It's not going to people's houses yet, but it is going to areas that could be used to build houses.
Speaker 1: In the future, and we do need to do that.
Speaker 20: For example, just near me here, almost an entire island as being potentially locked up that until recently was subject to detailed development plans for new housing, new tourists, for abilities, and I just get the impression that a lot in the Left and the Labor Party didn't want that. They didn't want a tourism facility, to want people living on the Great Bear Reef, so they're quite happy to use an indigenous native title system to try.
Speaker 1: And lock all this up.
Speaker 20: There are a lot of problems for the native title system, and maybe we should try and fix the existing native title areas of dative title grants before we make the same mistakes all around our country, because far too many native title groups end up with lots of land but no ability to use that land, both to improve their own lives, but also to improve the productivity and wealth of our nation.
Speaker 1: That's got to be fixed, and has one nation to put up the idea of some kind of sunset clause to native title, because otherwise this will just go on forever and ever it want.
Speaker 20: It well, I think what we need to do is try and resolve all these issues.
Speaker 1: We should be able to do that.
Speaker 20: This government, the Federal government, has stripped funding from on indigenous groups to try and help settle any existing and outstanding claims. And so of course they do provide money to native title groups to help them lodge claims, but obviously the people sometimes on the receiving end of farmers and not so much mining companies.
Speaker 1: They can look up.
Speaker 20: Themselves, but farmers often need some help to make sure they get the right outcome in these deals.
Speaker 1: And it does take two. Part is it often takes two.
Speaker 20: To finalize these arrangements and so we don't get bogged out in court. I mean, after a generation of native title, I think we can safely say that the biggest winners from it have been lawyers. The biggest winners from that out of title have not been Indigenous people.
Speaker 1: They've not been the average Australian citizen.
Speaker 20: It has been the legal class that is happy to keep drip feeding and dragging these processes out forever. So it does need to be a concern enof to end these I don't want to have a sunset clause which unfairly restricts access to their rights for some indigenous groups. But there just needs to be an effort to make sure let's get it all resolved. We should be able to do this to only have it's had a deadline to doing it within a decade. Hasn't quite come to that, but we should be able to do it in a reasonable time frame and get it done.
Speaker 6: James Matt there's obviously a lot of public concern about these native title claims. But the Career Mail we're reporting there's fifteen towns in Queensland where Indigenous groups are trying to gain freehold ownership of public land. And what stood out to me is that the Queensland government are keeping it secret. They're not revealing to anyone exactly where these places are. Why is the government not being open about this? If they want to allay public fears, surely they should be more transparent about these claims.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I can't tell why certain people are doing certain things, but I go back to what I was saying is that I think there's another hidden agenda here.
Speaker 1: So it's not.
Speaker 20: Surprising that such a group would hide the details if they're also trying to hide their underlying agenda, and as I say, I think there's a lot of this is about trying to lock up large parts of our country away from productive investments and developments. I mean, I don't mind the idea of giving more rights to those.
Speaker 1: Notive title groups that have land.
Speaker 20: As I said before, what often happens is they get access to land, but they can't use it, they can't mind it, they can't farm it. And there are some, let's face it, mostly white fellows in the city, that are quite happy with that deal. That's exactly how they want it. So you end up just consigning generations of Indigenous Australians into lifelong poverty because they have no access to economic resources. And so all of this must be transparent because, as I say, if this is an agenda to lock up the entire country, that should concern all the strains, but definitely would have a huge impact on regional and rural austrains. It will not have access to economic development that has occurred in the cities.
Speaker 5: Reta, I want to ask you about energy policy in this country. The number of people struggling to pay electricity bills has jumped eighteen percent in a single year, according to the a Triple C Albos blaming the Coalition for it, say that their policies and their nuclear strategies is not the way forward. What do you say to that, Because they've now recruited Matt Kean to a key role and he's been presented as a moderate liberal who's sensible on this issue. Well, what's your response to that.
Speaker 20: Well, it seems to often be the easiest way to get yourself promoted into a high paying job in the energy sector is to fail at your previous job. I mean Mat came Keen clearly failed. He clearly failed as an energy minister. I mean, just after he left his energy minister, the new Cpira's government had to hurriedly sign a deal to keep the araingqulified POWERstation going because otherwise New Southali's lights will.
Speaker 1: Go at it.
Speaker 20: As you say, prices went up massively. The security of energy system is now extremely fragile, and Matt key has to take responsibility for that. So I mean, I don't think this is a moderate approaches in a partisan way. I think both the public of labor governments and coalition governments have been to blame here for the absolute energy mess. We find ourselves in We as a country have been installing solar and wind energy at a rate four times per person per person terms, four times than in North America and Europe. And this is where we've got to because we haven't been investing in reliable forms of power. Our energy systems now very fragile, very short, and prices are going through.
Speaker 1: The roof and matt up your way. One point three billion is being slated for a wind farm up in Rockhampton. I think it is. I mean, this is the sort of huge amounts of money that are going into renewables. Yet yet labor mock the coalition's nuclear strategy for being expensive. Yet all this money is being spent on these boondoggles like wind farms and solar farms. Yeah.
Speaker 20: Well, just in the Quaisine budget the other week the Coens and government put five hundred million dollars of taxpayer money to that wind farm. Just that taxpayers dollars going there. And meanw I just drove back on the Bruce Highway from Brisbane yesterday and it's in a shocking state. I've never seen it in such a poor state. It is a dangerous road. And meanwhile the Queens of Government has enough money to put five hundred million dollars to a private sector investment that is not working, that is making energy system less reliable. And yet we have just roads that are at a shocking state just repair. We have a health system where you have to wait weeks to get basic things done. I know many people have had break breaks their arms and legs, takes weeks to get a cast.
Speaker 1: What is going on with our country?
Speaker 20: Our country is crumbling before our eyes, and our government puts money into fifty cent public transport fairs and hundreds of billions of dollars to boondoggles from private investors.
Speaker 1: Why aren't our.
Speaker 20: Governments focusing on the real problems right in front of their face? I mean, you've got to expect what they're trying to do is distract us, distract us from those real things we see in front of our face, the crime, the decay in our hospital system. Our ability is to keep the lights on, and they get us to fused on saving the planet and look over there.
Speaker 1: So don't look at the things I could fix.
Speaker 20: Let's focus on something I can't fix and will never be held responsible for.
Speaker 1: Matt Canavan fantastic In two words, what did you think of the debate a snoozefest. Actually don't mind it. He fell asleep. I don't know.
Speaker 20: I didn't find it all that riveting, to be honest, I watched about half of it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get through it all. There you go, Matt Canavan. Always fantastic to have you here on Outsiders. After the break, net Zaney Lefty Lunacy, so much more coming up here on Outsiders in a tick. You're watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching Outsiders every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate it, and thank you again for making us the number one show on Sky years Australia. Naw net Zany. That's the crazy, insane world of net zero policies. We've just been talking about that with Matt Canavan, and we'll be talking to j the Sloan about her brilliant idea coming up shortly in the show. But Rita and James here, we kept being told last year that it was the hottest year, hottest year ever in the world. Da da da da da da da. Yeah, James, I'm puzzled. Not one American US state actually set an all time high temperature record. Does this surprise you, James Enlightenment as to I'm not a statistist.
Speaker 6: Absolutely shocked roll and I couldn't believe this when I read it. But I love the map and the bright colors they used to scare us all. Note the red everywhere, so you don't pay to detail that.
Speaker 1: We're in the bag or no, no, that's not Trump.
Speaker 6: But if you look at the colors rather than the numbers exactly, that's what fills you with fear.
Speaker 3: And that's clearly the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: This map is a good map because it actually gives you the data, and it's got the years where each state recorded its highest temperature ever. And if you have a look.
Speaker 1: At the year thirty four, the thirties.
Speaker 5: Feature prominently, the tens, the nineteen.
Speaker 1: Nineteen, thirty one, nineteen.
Speaker 5: There's not that much happening in the last twenty years as far as temperature records been set in those states. And that's I think because we have had this narrative here in America, in the uk hosh as much in history. Ever, well, how how can you say that, I mean, are you talking since temperature records were kept and they're not, and then they're not even the holdest for the period temperature records were kept.
Speaker 1: So but this hype purposely. You have to be believe. You have to have faith in the climate culture. You have to believe in it passionately. And another myth of the climate cult was debunked this week to do with all those sinking nations. Now we've talked about this with Ian climate, with people, with all sorts of people on the show for many years casting doubt on the narrative that all these islands were sinking. Well, the New York Times they've had a busy few days, haven't they. We're getting rid of Joe Biden, and now they're debunking the entire myth of sinking islands as the plan and it warms atoll. Nations like the mal Leaves seemed doomed to shrink, James, but now they've got a surprising news story. Hang on a second.
Speaker 6: Aren't all of the leadership of these islands coming to us for money because they're all in grave danger and the Australian taxpayer's got to help you jumping up and down on the islands trying to make them think so they can get more money.
Speaker 10: Now we find out what is it?
Speaker 6: Eighty five percent of them more around that number are actually expanding or staying exactly.
Speaker 3: As they are. So I'm sure while we're paying this money is.
Speaker 5: Giving a small land in ideally the mal dives, the.
Speaker 1: Mountain areas, more growth, more abundance. Ah.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's again something we've spoken about here, It's been reported in the Australian media, and finally the New York Times reports this bit of good news, though they are perplexed.
Speaker 1: Bot anything to do with climate. You wait long enough, you'll hear it on outsiders here first, and then about four or five late years, lady, I'll pick it up else. Swear lefty lunacy. Now I mentioned this before. This was Sarah Ferguson at the ABC trying to pull a fast one, which the ABC a fond of doing. They got Marjorie Green Taylor, who's a Republican a congresswoman, to talk about Julian Assage. Watch what happened.
Speaker 21: You've never accepted the results of the twenty twenty presidential election. Indeed, you've lionized people for.
Speaker 22: Sarah, Sarah, aren't we talking about Julian Assange?
Speaker 10: Sarah? Are you?
Speaker 22: Are you even as serious or even a serious interviewer, are thought we're talking about Julian Assinge here today. That's what you were asking me to come on to.
Speaker 3: Your Australian news show.
Speaker 22: I don't usually do interviews like this because people like you can't be taken Seriously.
Speaker 21: What will Donald Trump's MAGA supporters do if he loses the election?
Speaker 22: So what does this have to do with Julian Assige? Again, Sarah, I think that was the purpose of our interview.
Speaker 21: And if it doesn't go your way of Biden wins, will you accept the result?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 22: What does this have to do with Julian as Songe?
Speaker 5: Seriously, it's the REALI That's what we're the potion about truth And why would I? What network is this?
Speaker 1: Why would I? What is this ABC in Australia?
Speaker 22: Is she getting her Is she getting any marching orders from the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: Defund the ABC? What an absolute model? What an embarrassment, a national international embarrassment. We the taxpayers pay for those clowns. You saw it there right in front of you. She's trying to turn a Julian ASSONNGE interview into the usual rubbish about Trump and Biden and Trump how terrible he is the same woman Sarah Ferguson, who did a whole special on the Russia collusion thing about Trump, all of it. Jake, never apologize, reader, defund them, sell them off, turn them into a subscription model. The coalition must must, I insist, come out and say that the ABC will be turned into a subscription model, because only then those people be held to account.
Speaker 6: James, I love that it takes an American to say what we all think when we turn on the ABC. Are you guys serious? Is this even a serious network? She verbalized what every Australian who's paying for this stuff thinks every time they turn on the ABY.
Speaker 5: Sarah Ferguson needs to account for that ridiculous three part series she did about pushing essentially the Russian collusion hoax, Trump's links with Russia and this sinister conspiracy that was spoken about, which was absolutely false, being thoroughly debunked. It was always nothing to it. And if anyone actually bothered to read beyond the MSNBC talking points which the ABC just seemed to regurgitate yep uncritically, he would have known that. But no, in the her three part investigation, I don't know if she uncovered the hoax but she pushed the same rubbish we've heard from all the anti trumpers in the US until they finally acknowledged, Oh, this was a nothing burger.
Speaker 1: What she said, Marjorie green Taylor, there was one hundred percent accurate. She said, and it only took her a few minutes James to figure it out. Is this network, the ABC, taking its orders from its instructions from the US Democrats? And she was correct. Now I've sat on the ABC, I've seen the labor talking sheets and talking notes handed around. This is the problem with a state sponsored media that follows a left wing agenda. It's time to call an end to the fiasco, and Marjorie Green Taylor did that. Australians should be furious that we are paying a billion dollars for those clowns every year. Put them on a subscription model, then you'll see what they're really worth. After the break, I'll show you just how many Democrats are pressing the panic button after get rid of Joe Biden. Now quick Bus will talk to the Australian's contributing economics Judith Sloan about renewables in a tick h Hello, you're watching Outsiders and you're the worst TV host in history. No, you're the worst TV host in history.
Speaker 23: No, you're the worst TV host in history. No, No, I've asked all the experts, and you're the worst TV host in history. Well, my golf swing is better than yours. No, my golf swing is better than yours. And on and on and on it went.
Speaker 1: If you watch the US presidential debate on Friday morning, that was pretty much as good as it got in terms of substantive debate. Indeed, it actually got worse than that, particularly over the ridiculous debate about the two candidates golfing prowess.
Speaker 15: Haarima. I got my handicap, which when I was Vice president down to a six. And by by the way, I told you before, I'm happy to play golf. If you carry your own bag, I think you can do it.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest lie.
Speaker 9: He's a six handicap of all.
Speaker 15: I was an eight handicap eight.
Speaker 3: But you an, I've seen your swing.
Speaker 9: I know you swing.
Speaker 1: Let's not act like president. Let's not act like children. That was truly weird, great comedy, but very strange for a presidential debate, and it certainly made one long for the days of presidential debates of old where wits and raise the sharp responses were even when it came to discussing delicate issues like age.
Speaker 14: You were tired after your most recent encounter with mister Mondale. I recall yet that President Kennedy had to go for days on end with very little sleep during the Cuba missile crisis. Is there any doubt in your mind that you would be able to function in such circumstances.
Speaker 24: Not at all, mister true and I, and I want you to know that also, I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponent's youth and inexperience.
Speaker 1: Even Monday cracked up at that gag. Now you know, I'm Trump's biggest fan here in Australia, But I thought that although he was universally crowned the winner, Trump was actually a little disappointing. Sure, we had a couple of great moments, and we've played those this morning, but I had expected more and he missed several golden opportunities, the most obvious of which was when the question of age did come up. All he had to do was say that the Democrat's own prosecutor Robert Hurr had deemed Joe Biden legally too frail and too incompetent to stand trial, so how on earth could he run for president? But overall I thought Trump was just a little bit too restrained. But he did have a couple of absolute classic moments.
Speaker 15: An initiative relative to what we're going to do with more border patrol and more cybum officers, President.
Speaker 9: Trump, I really don't know what he said at the end of this.
Speaker 10: I don't think he knows what he said either.
Speaker 1: That was the defining moment of the debate, and that basically set the hairs running. But I love this. In particular, this I thought was his greatest moment was about January six.
Speaker 25: You swore an oath to quote, preserve, protect, and defend unquote the Constitution. What do you say to voters who believe that you violated that oath through your actions and inaction on January sixth, and worry that you'll do it again.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't think too many believe that. And let me tell you about January sixth. On January sixth, we had a great border, nobody coming through, very few. On January sixth, we were energy independent. On January sixth, we had the lowest taxes ever, we had the lowest regulations ever. On January sixth, we were respected all over the world, all over the world, we were respected. And then he comes in and when now left that we're like a bunch of stupid people.
Speaker 1: That was brilliant. And so is this classic.
Speaker 15: Trump making sure that we're able to make every single solitary person eligible for what I've been able to do with the with the COVID, I could be with I'm dealing with everything we have to do with. Look if we finally beat medicare, thank.
Speaker 3: You, President Biden, President Trump, He's right.
Speaker 9: He did beat medicaid, beat it to death.
Speaker 1: That was brilliant, Absolutely brilliant. I'd have liked to have seen more of that, but those three were sufficient.
Speaker 10: He won.
Speaker 1: That's all that mattered. But equally, and I say this honestly and not facetiously, I thought Joe Biden did much better than I expected, not worse. Sure, there were plenty of mumbles and incoherent thoughts and pretty creepy ones, as we've been showing. But we've known all that, as we were saying earlier in as REATA said, we've known all that for years here on outside, and we've shown it every week. The biggest joke was that everybody, particularly CNN and the left wing media and the Democrats, oh, acting as if it was all some huge surprise. Come on, man, he's been a stuttering, demented fool for the four years, as we have frequently pointed out and repeatedly pointed out. So how can you suddenly pretend to be surprised about how weird, creepy, incoherent and basically just simply not with it, Joe Biden Is. I mean, take a look.
Speaker 2: I got hairy legs, that turned that that that that that that turn about blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and.
Speaker 10: Rub my leg down.
Speaker 2: So it was traded that watch the hair come back up again.
Speaker 1: They look at it.
Speaker 7: So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I've loved kids jumping on my lap.
Speaker 1: Well, who can forget these classics?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Boris, and I want to thank that fellow down under, thank you very much.
Speaker 15: Beout appreciate the supremise.
Speaker 2: We all these truths to be self evident, oh man, and women creative by the go, you know, the you.
Speaker 10: Know, the thing.
Speaker 1: Created by the thing. Sadly, there was nothing quite as entertaining as that in the debate. But if you got pretty close to classic.
Speaker 15: Joe moments, making sure that we're able to make every single solitary person.
Speaker 1: Eligible for what.
Speaker 15: I've been able to do with the with the COVID, I just could be with dealing with everything we have to do with.
Speaker 1: Look, well, this bizarre bidenism.
Speaker 15: There's a lot of young women to be raped by their by their in laws, by the by their spouses, brothers and sisters. That's ridiculous, and they can do nothing about it, and they try to rest them on their cross state line.
Speaker 1: Thank you. A lot of young women have been raped by their sister. Okay, that's a novel new crime area. Thank you for enlightening us as to that. Joe Biden in the debate, Yes, the CN and the CNN anchor cut him off before he went any further with that particular train of thought or train wreck of thought. And that was the other surprise of the debate. And readA disagrees with me. But other than one instance and the tiresome question about climate change, I thought the CNN hosts were very good. I thought the questions were pretty reasonable and the interruptions few and far between. Both candidates got a fair run during the debate. But then literally literally before Joe had even half stumbled off stage, led by his wife Jill, it became very quickly clear we had all been conned. The debate was, in my opinion, a complete stitch up. No, not a stitch up of Trump as many had feared, not even a stitch up of the audience, but a stitch up of Joe Biden. And what a beauty it was. The giveaway was the prescripted news. With any prescripted news events is that when all the usual suspects in the media start repeating the exact same keywords or phrases all at the same time. You saw it earlier when Reza showed you all the sharp sharp, sharp shop that was talking points, Well, the same thing happened here. By the way, it never happens on this show. We don't do talking points, unlike the rest of the media. But here it was like millions of viewers around the world world. I didn't even have time to reach for the remote before the Democrat Party's key message came straight at me, unambiguous, unequivocal, and deadly for Joe bid.
Speaker 26: Right now as we speak, there is a deep, a wide, and a very aggressive panic in the Democratic Party. It started minutes into the debate and it continues right now. It involves party strategists, it involves elected officials, it involves fundraisers, and they're having conversations about the president's performance, which they think was dismal, which they think will hurt other people down the party in the ticket, and they're having conversations about what they should do about it.
Speaker 10: Some of those conversations include.
Speaker 26: Should we go to the White House and ask the president's step aside? Or other of the conversations are about should prominent Democrats go public with that call because they feel this debate was so terrible.
Speaker 10: They do say in moments in the debate.
Speaker 26: Later the President got better and got his footing, but then at the end even his closing statement was a little halting.
Speaker 10: The contrast between the two case.
Speaker 1: They have it. The fix was in CNN had their talking points, and they followed them to the letter. The entire left wing media fell into line word perfect panic, of course, being the bo'sword panic, mysterious, unnamed Democrat power brokers and strategists, ooh, and donors. Here it is again, almost word for word.
Speaker 26: I've been talking to a lot of leaders in the Democratic Party, elected coalition leaders.
Speaker 25: There's a full on panic about this performance.
Speaker 1: And again, you were out.
Speaker 27: There getting a courus of questions about whether Biden should step down.
Speaker 5: There is a panic that is set in.
Speaker 28: Well, there is panic that has.
Speaker 29: Set in among people who have watched this debate who are Democrats, people who are strategists, and some even inside Democratic campaigns.
Speaker 1: Is there an echo here? And again, I.
Speaker 29: Too was on the phone throughout much of the debate. It's Obama, it's the world people with the Democrats, with people who were political operatives, with campaign operatives. My phone really never stopped buzzing throughout, and the universal reaction was somewhere approaching panic.
Speaker 1: Oh. Panic. This one varied a little pain as well as panic.
Speaker 19: There is time for this party to figure out a different way for it, if you will allow us to do that. But that was not what we needed from Joe Biden. And it's personally painful for a lot of people. It's not just panic, it's pain of what we thoughing mate.
Speaker 1: The print media got their memos too. Here was the Washington Post dutifully pushing the panic button as it were, Democrats panic over Biden debate, and so to you, the New York Times are fumbling performance and a panicking Democrat party. Before you could say come on, man, official, well, the panic had spread all around the globe, even the Sydney Morning Harold Guardian on the Act, and even when CNN's Chris Waller strayed from the panic line. Maybe he thought it sounded a little too rehearsed. His producers had it all up on a strap line underneath him, just to make sure you've got an aggressive panic.
Speaker 6: No less, Joe Biden sought this debate at this remarkably early time because he knew he was losing and he needed to change the narrative.
Speaker 10: And he did change the narrative. He sunk his campaign today.
Speaker 1: And that is, of course, where the narrative now is. Joe Biden will be replaced at the forthcoming Democrat convention. As I have said several times on this show in our discussions, the major threat to Donald Trump has always been the risk of the Democrats switching candidates at the convention. That's the only way to circumvent Kamala Harris automatically becoming the candidate. For sure, she'll put a hand up, but nobody wants her and she won't succeed. My opinion, this whole debate was staged by the Obama and Clinton forces who set a massive booby trap for the Biden White House forces, and Jill and Joe walked straight into it, or stumbled straight into it. He humiliated Biden in front of the entire world. The fix was in from the moment Old Joe stepped on stage, Barrick Hussain, Obama will now play kingmaker behind the scenes and get the public and media to persuade You'll get the public and media to do it. That's the cleverness of this strategy. To persuade Joe to stand down, and then he'll get the public and the media to persuade his other half, Michelle to run. Indeed, what a surprise on the morning of the debate. Before the debate was a huge piece of axios the Washington inside his Bible all about Oh, what a coincidence, Michelle Obama, Joe Biden's finished. He's gone. As I've been saying and fearing for many months, Trump will be up against Michelle Obama. Interestingly, two people who envisaged this very scenario that the debate was a stitch up of Biden by his own party. We vivek Gramaswami, one of the contenders for Trump's VP, talking to Kaylie McInerney.
Speaker 28: So there is this clarion call from the liberal press and from some on the left that this shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be the nominee.
Speaker 30: So tease this out.
Speaker 1: How does this happen?
Speaker 28: He has a disastrous debate performance, there's just public pressure, he steps aside?
Speaker 1: Is he forced aside? How does that look?
Speaker 31: I think it's between then and the convention, Kiley. The reality is anything can happen before the convention. They've said it in August. I believe the other side.
Speaker 3: Actually knows what they're doing.
Speaker 31: If they get another nominee too early, that's enough time for vetting, enough time for the honeymoon phase to fade. But if they're swapping in another nominee in August, say, right around the time of the convention, that's the best case scenario for them because you get the honeymoon phase with the new candidate without the scrutiny that comes with it.
Speaker 1: That was then predicting that several weeks ago. And finally, out of all the damning clips from the debate, all those crazy bidenisms we played you over the year, is this is the one that went viral seconds after the debate and finished Joe Biden off. You'd almost think they'd planned it that way.
Speaker 27: Joe, you did such a great job. You answered every question. Let me ask the crowd, what did truck do?
Speaker 1: Valet Joe Biden as it were. Let's bring in The Australian's contributing economics editor, Do the Sloan Live from the Sunshine Coast. Judith. Great to see you as always. You've got a sensational piece in this week's Spectator Australia and which you call for a future sorry day. Your argument is that there's going to need to be a sorry day in the years to come because of the destruction of the Australian environment by the renewables climate labor quango. Tell us about it, Judith, Yeah, look, I think this is a great idea.
Speaker 12: So unhas sorry days have become pretty popular. We've had sorry days for the stolen generation, We've had sorry days for people of use its day care. Sorry days for adopted children and the like. And you know, there's a big meeting in the equivalent of the Federation Chamber if it's not a federal government. Sorry, and you know, people you know, cry and weep and great apologies are given. I really, actually, even though this may seem satirical, think this is a really really big issue because the environmental destruction that has been wrought on rural and regional communities is unbelievable yet basically unseen by all the inner city lovies who are calling for even greater extension of renewable energy. You only have to drive around some of these rural and regional areas to realize what's happening. You know, there are vast turbines, acres of industrial sized solar panels, and of course the absolutely ghastly high voltage transmission lines. So I actually reckon we should be saying sorry today and stopping it. But I think in a decade or two there will actually be an official sorry, an official apology to rule and regional people.
Speaker 1: Rita.
Speaker 5: What do you see happening in fifteen and twenty years other than the apology Because we need baseload power, labor greens their dead set against nuclear. How are we going to have the lights on when we need the lights on if we don't have nuclear, Where do you see this situation in fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 12: Well, indeed, I think we will have nuclear because what the Labor Party doesn't understand is that the case of development of nuclear overseas is unbelievable. A whole lot of countries are really pressing the accelerator on this stuff.
Speaker 1: So there'll be some.
Speaker 12: Great lessons, the industry will be thickening up, there'll be some great opportunities.
Speaker 1: But here Rita.
Speaker 12: These facilities leave aside the transmission lines. They only last fifteen or twenty years.
Speaker 10: But one of the.
Speaker 12: Worst aspects of it is that these renewable investors actually they get flipped a lot, but they have never ended into an undertaking that they will remediate the land. So basically all mining companies do that, certainly do that currently. There actually are specific funds in which can be used to remediate land when a mine finishes, for example. Not so with these renewable energy companies. They'll just leave and you know, in due course, maybe the turbine will fall over, the solar panels will crack, and what people I think of course, in rule and re communities understand is that, for example, the turbines are sitting on this massive quantity of concrete which is setting them in the ground, right, So what happens to that it just sits.
Speaker 6: There, James, I loved your article in the Spectator, but there was one part that really intrigued me. You said that rural communities, when they're given financial incentives to have these renewable plants on their property, part of that incentive requires them to speak well.
Speaker 3: Of the development. Talk to me about that, because I was intrigued.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's absolutely typical.
Speaker 12: So if you agree to have a renewable installation on your property, indeed sometimes the neighbors will get a bit of compensation, you have to sign a gag order, right, So basically you have to talk favorably about renewable energy and say that you love the turbines, and the sheep love the turbines, the cattle love the turbines.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 12: And but here's the point, is the point that if you violate that gag order, they reserve the right to withdraw the monetary compensation. It is absolutely disgraceful. I mean, these renewable energy companies are acting like the wild wild West.
Speaker 1: They've got guaranteed cash.
Speaker 12: Flows from the government, they have shortened environmental approval processes. They're basically, you know, given the green light over the fear subjection of locals. And yet you know, the thing is that of the city people, the inner city people, that teals the Greens who are buying for more renewable energy just turn the other eye when it comes to these external costs.
Speaker 1: And Judah, just quickly before we go the you know, the debate in Parliament this week is about the cost of renewables versus the cost of nuclear. Where you and there's lots of you know, misleading, obfuscation and and and rabbit holes that people go down. But where do you stand. You're an economist, one of Australia's most respected economists. Where do you sit on the debate about the cost, the genuine cost both to the consumer and to the taxpayer, about renewables versus nuclear.
Speaker 12: Well, the IPA has put out some very interesting work by Steven Wilson, who is a nuclear expert. And of course you're not comparing apples with apples. If you're comparing weather dependent energy with twenty four to seven energy you're not comparing the same thing.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 12: Their study shows and you won't be surprised to hear this, the cheapest form of energy remains coal, right, So yeah, in due course we can make nuclear work because it is twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: We have to have energy which is not weather dependent. We have to have.
Speaker 12: Base loan energy, we have to have energy that is forever on tap, and that really, hopefully is where the debate's going. I mean, I think it's actually hilarious that they've put in Matt Kean. It is, mind you a non job, that job. I mean, you know, chairman of the Climate Change Authority. You know it doesn't matter, right, But he, as you say, was never convincing when he was the energy minister in New South Wales, so is he going to be any more convincing there? It just struck me as just sheeap politics and it really you know, had the sort of duration of a Chinese meal in terms of its political impact.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think Matt Kean will do to the labor government, federal labor government what he did to the New South Wales Liberal government and basically Torpeo Judah Sloan always great to chat to, you a great article there in the Spectator Australia. Thanks so much for coming here on Outsiders, Coming up lots more, James's what are you calling your editorial, James, I don't know. In a tech.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Outsiders.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm not saying the Victorian Labor government hates your wife and daughters, but well you've got to wonder just into Ellen's government has just launched a new campaign tackling discrimination against transgendered women. The issue here is not whether you're trans. People can live their lives as they please, but the problem is this advertising campaign is basically sixty seconds of emotional blackmail designed to shame women into prioritizing the feelings of men above their own personal safety.
Speaker 3: What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 6: So a woman decides she'd rather not be alone in an elevator with the biological man who scowled that her from a great height, so she leaves. And this, plus presumably the fact there were no pride flags in the elevator, makes the trans women very very sad. You know, we teach our daughters that they should trust their instincts and they should remove themselves from a situation where they feel unsafe, But the Victorian government is using your taxes to give your daughters the very opposite message. A million years of evolution imbuse you with a sense of danger that has helped our species survive. Now our girls are being told to ignore all that because otherwise a man wearing a dress might have.
Speaker 1: His feelings hurt.
Speaker 6: They're literally suggesting it's the job of women to make men feel safe. The Victorian government can't afford hospitals, but they evidently have plenty of spare cash for misogyny. The irony, of course, is that women aren't demanding the right to single sex elevators. I dare the government to commission an advertisement scolding women for not wanting to share change rooms with a man. Of course they won't show you that, but they're suggesting, if you're not up.
Speaker 3: For it, you're a bigot.
Speaker 6: So nice, but it's telling that the bloke on the tram leaves five women standing while clearing space for the gender diverse maile to sit down. Chivalry isn't dead, ladies, it's just been repurposed. Everyone now knows that a gentleman offers his seat to other guys in frilly shirts.
Speaker 3: It's the kind thing to do.
Speaker 6: But again, literally no one is debating whether transgendered people should be in.
Speaker 3: Elevators or on trams.
Speaker 6: Everyone knows the argument is over women's change rooms, but the government is too clever to address that one head on, so they pretend some perverse equivalence between the tram and the toilet to imply that men belong everywhere. I'm not sure men belong in women's toilets. Well, I suppose you don't think they belong on trams either. So in that scene, a trans woman drops a box and a bloke gives a hand. It begs a question, by the way, had the block no the box drop it was a trans woman? Did he assume gender by judging on appearances? It's such an obviously right response to help someone anyone who drops something that you wonder why they included that scene. Well, it's the false equivalence trick all over again. They're softening you up for the next scene where a trans woman of not small stature wants to run out with the girls football team. You're not cool with that. Oh, and I suppose you wouldn't help someone with a box either, bigot. I love the way they've made the trans woman a person of color. If you draw the line at men playing women's sports, you're not only transphobic, you're racist. See how they do that. They really do hate you. But seriously, did you see the size of that person. That's a biological man who has no business being on a footy field with women. Also, why is she wearing a nosering to play football? Literally no one does that. We're showing the team celebrating inclusion before kickoff. Curiously, we're not shown any tackles all the ambulance arriving fifteen minutes later after four women from the opposing team suffer multiple fractures. The Victorian government that don't want you to vakee because it might give you a cough, are encouraging women to risk injury on the football field to protect the feelings of men. The other thing they don't show you, by the way, is how none of the inclusive teammates are smiling in the showers after the game. It's bad enough that they're allowing men to play women's sports, but now your government is using your money to make glossy advertisements warning you that if you don't celebrate men in women's sports, you are a bad person. They're quite literally manipulating women with weaponized empathy to participate in their own destruction. And this from a mob that last month appointed the nation's first ever Parliamentary Secretary for Men's Behavior Change in order to.
Speaker 3: Make Victoria a safer place for women and children.
Speaker 6: What a joke for a government that hates gas they sure love gas lighting. The Victorian government has seriously overstepped with this commercial. They should stay out of things they clearly don't understand and stop wasting public money vilifying women.
Speaker 1: Stuff. Thanks James, Well, let's bring in Independent Women's Forum fellow DODR Quanta Ahmed live from New York. Quanta, great to see you as always. You've got a terrific artic last week in the Spectator Australia where you talk about you are Muslim. I'll add, for the purpose of this discussion Muslim complicity in the ideology that led to the Hamas atrocities. You were there in southern Israel shortly after the atrocities of October seventh. The release of Noah Agamani brought sort of memories back to you. So tell us your basic thesis about how the Islamic world needs to respond to what has happened.
Speaker 28: Thanks Rue, and it's great to be back with you and everybody at Outsiders. The last time we spoke, I was in the Gaza envelope witnessing all of the atrocities Hamas perpetrated on innocent men, women, children, civilians, people of multiple nationalities forty one French citizens, thirty nine ties, almost forty Americans, five of whom are still in captivity. So yes, this entire time looking at the plight of one hundred and twenty hostages who still remain in Gaza.
Speaker 1: We're fearful.
Speaker 28: Many of them may have lost their lives, but many are still alive. The Palestinian civilian society is implicit in keeping these hostages captive. And that's not to impugne every Palestinian. There are many brave voices that we need to elevate. But even the eyewitness accounts that I took described Palestinian civilians participating on October seventh and clearly furnishing support for Hamas. And I think the Muslim world has to ask itself, and in fact the wider world, how we're legitimizing Harmas. We know that Harmas has been financed by Katar, by Iran we're discovering Harmas's tunnels eight hundred kilometers three hundred and fifty miles underground may have all also received Chinese engineering support. We know where the munitions are coming from. We have a major role in the Muslim world to supporting this kind of organization and not repudiating it. And now tonight we're on the threshold of the conflict getting even bigger.
Speaker 1: Tell us how Quanta.
Speaker 28: Well, there are reports coming in and certainly official news agencies including Al Qahira News outleting in Egypt and others are reporting that the Arab League has removed its designation of foreign terrorist organization from Hesbula.
Speaker 1: That seems confirmed.
Speaker 28: It's being reported also in Israel twenty four News other unconfirmed reports, but I'm receiving from American Iraqi sources in DC that the United States is asking Iraq to close its airspace to Iranian cargo ships headed likely with munitions and likely with armaments.
Speaker 1: For Lebanon.
Speaker 28: We know that Canada has asked its citizens to away from Lebanon back to Canada last weekend, and some reports on Twitter are saying the Saudis are doing the same and this is no coincidence. That we're two days after the American presidential debate, which revealed to us our commander in chief is not able to formulate coherent sentences. That's not coincidental, Rita.
Speaker 5: You talked about the support that her mass enjoys from the Palestinian population, and there has been polling showing that the clear majority support her mass support what happened on October seven, and that goes beyond Gaza. It's Muslims in the UK. There was some polling came out that only I think one in four believed that there were rapes and atrocities committed on October seven of those who were polled in the Muslim population. So tell me about that enduring issue of this fringe element, this radical element that exists, and how the rest of the Muslim community could bring that under control.
Speaker 28: Thanks, Rita, I mean that's so important. First of all, there's been an incredible effort to deny October seventh and erase it and to render it an unwitnessed event. That's been a global effort that's had huge dollars behind it, probably Iranian supporters that want to erase that and other very well moneyed actors that are doing this. But what I'm very worried about is we all lived through nine to eleven and we saw the world repudiate al Qaeda. We lived through Isis. The world, including the Muslim world, went to war against Isis. This time, the reaction is different, and I think Muslims have turned away from what Harmas is actually doing and actually intends to do. Of course, the Palestinian population is captive to Harmas, but it's more than being captive or signing up for their ideallogy. The entire structure of Gaza, with its subterranean labyrinths with tunnels and shafts in every homes. You remember from the rescue of Noah, the two Israeli commander teams led by the Commander Arnon, they were besieged by armed Hamas operatives that came out of civilian buildings. This kind of action is now being lionized and herald against the sovereign Israeli state. And my worry is that Muslim diasporas are embracing that position. My position is becoming a minority position, which is to reject jihadism, reject terrorism, and now in countries like Britain and France, and here in the United States. The Hamas ideology, and we're going to see whether Hesbela also receives that kind of legitimacy is becoming more mainstream and more popular. That will fragment very robust democracies.
Speaker 6: James helped me understand if the actions of Hama, as you argue, don't represent true Islam, why do so many Muslims all around the world support the actions of Hamas.
Speaker 28: That's a great question. Nothing I saw in the actions of Hamas is in any way consistent with being a Muslim. They believe in nihilism, desecration of the human body before death, after death, murder of innocence, absolutely no human values. I've spoken to soldiers Israeli soldiers that were subject to attempted ambush where they left Palestinian grandmothers as bait. That's how they treat their own population. But I think what's happened in the Muslim majority world is there is a cultivated sense of victimhood. Of course, we feel for innocent Palestinians, just as we do for people in Yemen. Half a million Yemenies killed in that conflict. People in Sudan millions now at risk and subject to genocide, by the RSF, so sorry by the jan juweed. So this sense of victimhood has been cultivated in the Muslim world, and I think more than what Muslims are saying, what I'm concerned about is the very significant reticence of Saudi Arabia, the leader of the Muslim world. How much it's been overshadowed by Qatar, a belligerent actor in public opinion, so that the leaders of the Muslim world are afraid to confront Muslim brotherhood ideology. They do not subscribe to political totalitarian Islamism as our religion, but we are lending it cover currency legitimacy, so that people like you ask that very challenging question which needs to be answered.
Speaker 1: Kandu Ahmed, thank you for answering it so beautifully. As always, great to have you here on Outsiders Live from New York. Thank you so much, Doctor Quanta Ahmed. There coming up, Canbra Clown Show. In a tick Roll up, Roll up. It's the wackiest craziest show on Earth. Yes, it's the Canberra a Clown Show where this week the troop of Albozo's clowns yet again performed. There are the trit and Tired say no to Nuclear Act with resident comedian Murray. What trying out a brand new gag, this one being that somehow Peter Dutton is a communist, even though of course, back in his university day's elbow himself used to hang out with the real communists. But anyway, here we go. Murray's gag.
Speaker 32: Renewables are cheap, clean and provide a valuable source of income for regional Australians. But of course the biggest risk to this income source is the coalition's risky nuclear gamble, led by the new advocate of Soviet style policies, mister Dutton. That's right, proletariat Pete is not content with chasing away the thousands of jobs being created in our regions through.
Speaker 1: Cheap renewable energy.
Speaker 32: He's not content with chasing away the thousands of jobs being created in our regions through cheap renewable energy. He and his team led here by Bolshevik Burmo. When comrade cash.
Speaker 3: Walesel ragion, I withdraw, I withdraw, I withdraw.
Speaker 1: Ha ha bls Burma, what a beauty. Keep on working on the Murray, You'll get there eventually. Meanwhile, Bobo Bowen made a complete fool of himself attacking the Opposition over its so called big cost of nuclear, Yet his own Energy minister admitted almost exactly the same thing about Labour's big renewable costs.
Speaker 33: But the layer of the opposition was asked about the cost of his policy and I was watching thing.
Speaker 1: While here we go. Here we got to get the figures.
Speaker 3: The details are.
Speaker 1: The costs, and this is what the lawyer of the opposition said.
Speaker 3: It'll be a big bill, no question about that.
Speaker 33: That was the detail cost that we heard from the opposition.
Speaker 3: A big bill, no question about that.
Speaker 6: Now the question for the larter of opposition is how does a big bill lead to cheaper energy?
Speaker 3: He hasn't release is bigger?
Speaker 18: But does the government have an all up figure for its transition plan.
Speaker 5: We know the transition is going to be challenging and no one is stepping away from that fact.
Speaker 3: There will, of course be an expense.
Speaker 1: What a clown show. Better still, Katie the Clown, one of our favorites here at the Burly Griffin big top, attacking the Opposition for not releasing the costings and it's nuclear policy despite the government, yes she is in government, not having the faintest clue about its own costings.
Speaker 34: Well, it is interesting that I should get a question on costs from the opposition.
Speaker 1: I mean the nerve of these people.
Speaker 34: An Now, it's a big energy policy, supposedly a scam.
Speaker 30: I don't think we can it actually stands up to the test of policy.
Speaker 12: And does it have any costs attached?
Speaker 5: And no, do they know how they'll roll it out?
Speaker 12: No, anyone said to a really windy No.
Speaker 1: Not many pots and kettle spring to mind. But the Circus Act has a routine, off has its routine in off pat Now the joke only got funnier when Albozo brought in New South wales favorite Liberal party clown Matt Keen to be his climate guru. Matt Keen, the man who doesn't care which kind of government he blows up, Liberal or Labor. He'll bring them all crashing down to you. Watch too funny. But here's a reminder of Albozo, Jimbo and Bobo trying out their new lines.
Speaker 35: It might be the dumbest policy ever put forward by a major political party. It is the worst combination of economic and ideological stupidity.
Speaker 3: This is economic catastrophe.
Speaker 33: The Liberals and Nationals promised you a sensible energy plan. Instead, they're giving you a risky nuclear scam. Mister Dutton wants to be cut off from the rest of the world. Mister Dutton's isolated here.
Speaker 1: Bogo even rhymed there. So, just to be clear, according to Labour's clown show, nuclear energy is incredibly expensive and it's irrelevant to getting to meeting lower carbon emissions. And besides, nobody else in the world is doing it, or something like that. But peet behind the curtain and you find quite the opposite, even from the climate change cultists themselves, including Joe Biden when he could string a sentence or two together.
Speaker 8: Take nuclear power bigger source of clean energy employees over sixty thousand works, including many of you. The key to media of the goal of one hundred percent clean power grid by twenty thirty five depends a lot on it. That's why we're keeping existing plants open, restarting shuttered plants, and building in America's first new nuclear plants in decade.
Speaker 14: We're going to need a lot more energy and we're going to have to be doing much more nuclear over the coming decade.
Speaker 10: Well, Canada is a Tier one nuclear nation. We're a leader when it comes to nuclear technology. We have been for many, many years, and we've been.
Speaker 17: Able to do multi billion dollar projects, particularly over the last number of years, far ahead.
Speaker 10: Of schedule and on time and on budget.
Speaker 1: Which is really really important for decision makers around the world.
Speaker 10: So it's important.
Speaker 18: For me as the Minister of Energy in Ontario and Canada to talk about the.
Speaker 10: Success that we've been having and.
Speaker 26: Ensure decision makers from other countries that it makes sense.
Speaker 6: To move in nuclear Definitely, increasing nuclear capacities cornerstone of our carbon neutrality byify from.
Speaker 36: Nuclear energy is a low carbon power source, and South Korea has excellent nuclear technologies that are both safe and outstanding. Also, nuclear energy is important for South Korea's energy security as it can be used as baseload electricity comparing to renewable energy. To ensure our energy security, we need to use nuclear energy along with other power sources.
Speaker 8: The United States please the Laws Declaration to triple nuclear energy with more than twenty countries before cut.
Speaker 30: It would be a really important part of our energy mix going forward. And that's why just after Christmas, I said that the largest expansion of nuclear power in seventy years.
Speaker 1: What an absolute joke. All those people I just showed you are absolute climate change fanatics from all around the world who all believe that nuclear energy is critical, in fact imperative to tackling climate change. But not the Canberra clown show. Oh No. The hypocrisy of labor, the hypocrisy of the Greens, and worst of all, the hypocrisy of the Teals is unbelievable.
Speaker 34: Australia has some of the cheapest and best renewable resources in the world. You know, a solar panel in Australia costs, you know, creates two to three times more electricity than a panel you know in Japan or in Germany.
Speaker 1: And they pretend they clear care for the environment. As I say, come the next election, do yourself a favor and turf out a Teal. We also got the obscenity this week of the next Governor General, Sam Moston, who happens to be a climate obsessed, woke Republican in the Teals Mold, getting an obscene pay rise of two hundred and fourteen thousand dollars on top of her already obscene four hundred and ninety five thousand dollars salary plus all the perks. I thought there was a cost of living crisis. Well not in Yarralumla there ain't obviously. Tanya Plivacek, for one, was clearly unimpressed and embarrassed with Albozo throwing the paper money around like it was his minister.
Speaker 30: I'd also like to ask you about the Governor General and the pay rise that Sam Austin will be getting when she takes on the roll. A two hundred and fourteen thousand dollars pay rise, some forty.
Speaker 3: Plus percent increase.
Speaker 30: Does that sit well with you? Do you think it will sit well with voters?
Speaker 37: I think it reflects the fact that previous office holders have had pensions and so on. So look, I'm not going to comment on someone's pay I think that's a it's a matter for her.
Speaker 1: Sam Morston should of course give the full two hundred and fourteen thousand dollars to helping Australians living on the streets this winter thanks to the soaring cost of living and soaring energy prices. But worse, just to show what a total hypocrite Alban Easy is here he is back in two thousand and three complaining about a pay rise for a governor general. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 38: Bill which has been rush had to be rushed through the House by the circumstances in which in which the Convention operates. The Governor General will receive a fifty five thousand dollars pay rise, or more than one thousand dollars a week.
Speaker 1: There's a big.
Speaker 38: Contrast, mister speaker, with average Austraones and average astraones will be concerned.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and finally, the assaignash circus rolled into town this week. As I say, regardless of whether you view him as some free speech Internet hero or some weird obsessive who hit out under a desk in the ecuador In embassy for the best part of a decade, nobody deserves, after years with hardly any unhuman contact, to finally get out and be greeted by this man. Mister Sanjan, you comment seriously, after twenty minutes with Kevin right, I'd be begging to go back to Belmarsh prison. And then before you could say Guantanamo Bay up popped poor sad Old Albo, desperate to get in on the act, grab a bit of that lefty hero worshiping that Rudd was rolling himself in like a dog who just found a dead fish on the beach, so we got the phone call, so Albo could be close, but not get too close to the man whose mission is total freedom of the Internet at a time when both Liberal and Labor are giving the E Safety Commissioner more and more power to censor the Internet. That see Karen on the cover of the Spectator Australia. There what fine, all of which reminded us here on clown Show of Juliana Sorange's absolute finest moment when Megan Kelly asked Julian Assange, why doesn't Wiki leaks report dirt on Trump? Assonnge replied, because there isn't any still Now a songes back in business, maybe he can turn his mind to freeing up the Internet in Australia. And how about leaking all those Morrison Hunt TGA COVID secrets, or even better, spill the beans on all those alban Easy and Rudd government secrets. So ok, Kevin, my lips are sealed. Just ask the go.
Speaker 39: Gos Hyperbowl extreme exaggeration.
Speaker 1: Well maybe it's not exaggeration. Let's find out. Here's a South African MP, newly elected South African MP, calling for why let's go and kill some whites.
Speaker 16: Wife.
Speaker 1: We killed the children, we killed the women. We kill our cobs, we kill our cabs.
Speaker 6: James, I've been to South Africa many times. It's a wonderful country. But you see stuff like that. It is so sad and so far from what Mandela intended when he bought the country together.
Speaker 3: He would be rolling in.
Speaker 6: His grave to see how politicians speaking like that popular. Well, they've just cultivated grievance continually. The ANC has done that, other parties have done it, and now we're in a situation where no wonder whites want to flee to Australia to escape that sort of rhetoric rita.
Speaker 1: We've got Fatima Payman, the one who they won't kick out of the Labor Party, even though they're roll rule say they should hear she was on Insiders not long ago, a few minutes.
Speaker 40: You do not intend on leaving the party. We've had diverse views in the caucus from you know, various people, various perspectives.
Speaker 3: On the table.
Speaker 40: But I think that we need to be able to embrace that that diversity of.
Speaker 5: Views, diversity of views in the Labor Party. I'm sorry, I don't know what party you thought you were joining, but one thing you can say about the Labor Party, whether you like it or not, is they have party discipline. You do not cross the floor even if it's an issue that you feel very strongly about. With all, Penny Wong argue against same sex marriage when that was the official party position. So to have her now set this precedent for herself and she's doubled down. She said she's going to do this again if the issue comes up that she feels this strongly about. And there are a lot of Labor Party people from all factions who are very upset by this right.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. Well, do we not have an exciting opportunity for you here on Outsiders. Yes, it is the opportunity for you to ask us Rita, James and I anything. You can ask us anything. You can ask us those questions you've always wanted to know. You know thing you always stopped me in the street and ask me about Rita. So now's your chance you can ask directly to Rita and James and me. You also have the chance to ask any of your favorite Sky News hosts anything as part of a video series on the Sky News Australia app Send your questions through to Ask Me Anything at skynews dot com dot au. Ask Me Anything is available exclusively for supporters of Sky News Australia with a five dollar monthly subscription to our app. That's all for this week's show. We'll be back next Sunday, bright and early here at nine o'clock. Thank you so much for watching Outsiders. So yeah,