Speaker 1: Jason one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody and working in.
Speaker 1: Mo name, good morning. How are we Clinty?
Speaker 3: Hello? Yeah, I'm good, thank you? How are you very well?
Speaker 1: Morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Because it's winter, It's finally here. Wasn't yesterday the most beautiful first day of winter we've had in a long time? Stunning yesterday?
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful day.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh my god, it was gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Ohen it's one of your friends.
Speaker 3: Actually, cross pollination of friendship girl.
Speaker 5: She even said that. She's like, oh, we're meeting in the wild. We'll chat about it later.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: How was it a sporting field?
Speaker 5: I went to? How do you want to watch his mates play footy? In the core field area?
Speaker 4: Gamma Sampson it would have been. I think she's the only one.
Speaker 3: She got it right, didn't she.
Speaker 4: Wow, the anticipation's going to kill me.
Speaker 2: I forget her name.
Speaker 3: It is Crisp. I love you know? What can you ever pay in the ass winter? But I do? I do like a night like tonight, like a Sunday night, fire glass of red wine.
Speaker 2: Someone liked a Saturday night.
Speaker 3: I went to the SCG.
Speaker 1: I've never had a did all the Sydney fans walk out or something.
Speaker 3: I saw something there was wasn't many there because they're not winning anymore.
Speaker 4: Some big headline about how they all walked.
Speaker 2: Down really hopeless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are hopeless.
Speaker 1: Typically lose by ninety points or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jesus, who were they playing?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was drinking grenash Adelaide. They were playing Adelaide. I've never had a green ash before. What a lovely wine. That is perfect? Winter bevery exactly that winter. Yeah, it was winter enough, wintery enough for a grenache.
Speaker 1: Just lovely saying Paul had to go to Brisbane and I was like, Melbourne's is so beautiful and he said it was torrentially? Now did it rain? Did people need to take their ponchos to the footy on Friday night?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Bit of a loser in the crowded porta with no right?
Speaker 4: An unnecessary pultal?
Speaker 2: Just think, Hey, guys, exciting day today.
Speaker 4: It is an exciting day.
Speaker 5: We have an announcement coming up just after eight o'clock this morning. We have something to share with Melbourne, nice and early this morning. Though every day this week we've got to cheeky thousand dollars to go on the first twenty minutes of the show.
Speaker 4: We love that.
Speaker 5: Thanks to our mates at Lego Masters. I'll tell you how you can win that. On the other side of Alex Warren, Good morning, Melbourne, welcoming in Monday. It is Jason Lauren Clint here too. You're on nov This is a Nober one hundred. We're on the air thanks to our mates at show already Express today a little bit of cloud around top to nineteen.
Speaker 2: Hey, happy birthday to producer Jees Produce.
Speaker 1: How old are you, Gizzy?
Speaker 3: Don't I'm the Big two nine today?
Speaker 1: Are you not thirty too? Yes?
Speaker 2: Jesus means we've got Hey, it means we've got a thirtieth to go to.
Speaker 3: Wow. If I'm still here, that's true.
Speaker 1: Or if we're still here, they're true.
Speaker 6: Also, new team member today we dome to the club Slash the team digital guy Lachlan good morn Now.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, you got to hit the button.
Speaker 4: Hello, first day in radio.
Speaker 1: How are you with the wake up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It did hurt a little bit at first, but not too bad now I'm getting used to it. That's right.
Speaker 2: First day in the radio industry.
Speaker 1: No, I know before we're in the meeting and we just like we have this big white board where we put all out show ideas and everything on it, and I forgot just before the show started. Brody was like, oh, by the way, so this is where the ads go, this is where we play song. I was like, oh my gosh, we haven't actually explained anything from the corporate world.
Speaker 2: Did you just have to wear a suit where you worked?
Speaker 3: No, just what I'm wearing now.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you look great.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You guys look great.
Speaker 4: Welcome aboard.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of talk time digital guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the digital guys don't get a lot of air.
Speaker 2: Now. Don't just make videos of that moment today?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: You should be eight different stories on our socials. And this guy's a.
Speaker 3: Great Monday.
Speaker 1: That must telling him he looked great.
Speaker 3: Do we get cake for the new digital guy his birthday?
Speaker 2: We need two cakes?
Speaker 3: Suitcakes?
Speaker 4: Oh, two cake Monday.
Speaker 5: Guess what I just discovered him my neighborhood on the weekend? Old school, old.
Speaker 3: School business, old school the cheesecake shop. I can't believe I guess that punching on a cheese geake. Bunching on a cheese geake shop, you call the cheesecake factory.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't know. You're thinking that thing overseas.
Speaker 1: Cheesecake shots of Green and Green One.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Green One Cheesecake Shop exists.
Speaker 3: They still exist. Are they dealing exclusively in the cheesecake or are they cakes as well?
Speaker 4: I reckon they used to have a black forest cake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like a cheeky black friest. You can even buy it by the slice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you know?
Speaker 4: Years ago investigation he used to be able to buy it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that little fridge. Yeah, okay, I just covering on the weekend. I'm like this here is just getting better and better.
Speaker 1: So did you buy a cheesecake?
Speaker 2: I didn't go in.
Speaker 1: Do you like cheesecake? I don't feel like cheesecake would be your thing?
Speaker 2: No, I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I love a cheese cake because you're I also love a strawberry strawberry What do you call it? Strawberry cheesecake? No, strawberry flan, strawberry flan. I love it.
Speaker 2: Strawberry like I'm not bloody dining out?
Speaker 3: Have you never had a flann before? They're fantastic?
Speaker 2: Can you google? Can you google strawberry flan?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Strawberry flag sounds.
Speaker 2: Like something that's going to get him flagged that at work.
Speaker 3: A strawberry flan, it's a real old person's dessert.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: You would have very sponge flann case loaded with sweet strawberries and jelly.
Speaker 2: You love jelly. It freaks me.
Speaker 1: Do you get them from the cheesecake chop too?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think they do a flannel.
Speaker 1: Though it looks like a tart. It looks like a tart. Why is it called a flant?
Speaker 3: I think because of the softer consistency of the crust. So you're tart.
Speaker 1: As a so you're not only do you like flan?
Speaker 2: Expert?
Speaker 3: Your short cake is a harder crust and your flan is a soft, spongy crust, but shaped like a flat. Ok a crust?
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: I've never heard of a flan. I think they've gone out of fashion.
Speaker 2: I think they were ever in Like, would you have.
Speaker 1: A flan as a birthday cake?
Speaker 3: Nah? I'd have a sponge, he'd have a chocolate Bavari.
Speaker 4: Do you make them more?
Speaker 3: Mum used to make them?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tones that is tones sixty.
Speaker 3: In good chat a flan about the chef last night?
Speaker 4: Did they make a flying Now they'll.
Speaker 3: Cooking exclusively with butter. Butter was the hero ingredient.
Speaker 1: It's going to be you always cook with but you.
Speaker 3: Gotta be one of those Mondays, isn't it. You're a bit cooked, that's what's so cooked. You are welcome.
Speaker 1: The whole episode is about but.
Speaker 3: Make butter the hero.
Speaker 4: Well, like a bread and butter cake.
Speaker 3: I love butter chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is the actually.
Speaker 1: A lot of butter and buttered chicken?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: So what are we doing?
Speaker 1: What else? What?
Speaker 4: What dish would you make with butter?
Speaker 2: Is here?
Speaker 1: Bread and butter pudding? Buttered chicken?
Speaker 3: You find it out of Scotch pudding.
Speaker 1: I wasn't asking you.
Speaker 2: A good cheese toasty with butter on the outside.
Speaker 1: Always are You're not winning Master Chef with that.
Speaker 5: Here's a tip. I think it was Colin Barros that told me this. If you're making toasties at home, put the toasty like put the toasted sandwich in the press, then turn it on. Don't warm it up.
Speaker 3: Sorry, George, Colin bars he said. And then we'll move on to Flas.
Speaker 2: Morning. Everyone just gone seventeen past six.
Speaker 5: Hey, you one of our favorites is back and Lego Masters and celebrate the greatest Lego builders in the galaxy.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 5: You don't want to miss Lego Masters Grand Masters of the Galaxy Sunday to Tuesday on nine and nine. Now we are about to offload a cheekye thousand dollars. All you have to do to win this it is easy, is Lauren is going to drop a certain amount of Lego cubes.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 5: If you can tell us how many bricks she drops, you win the thousand dollars. Should we do the drop now?
Speaker 1: Pretty easy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Should we do the drop?
Speaker 8: Dropping?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: I want to drop now?
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's drop now. Okay, right here we go. Listen closely.
Speaker 5: Okay, I feel like I feel like we need a space between the shake and the drop.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna do it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah we're gonna yeah, Okay, right here we go. Okay, shake.
Speaker 1: Forgot Jase made all the rules here.
Speaker 3: What a game.
Speaker 2: I feel like the gap was too big.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to score a grand thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: If you can work out how many Lego bricks we are dropping.
Speaker 4: It is that easy, pretty simple.
Speaker 1: Now I have already dropped the Lego bricks are we're dropping again. It's the first time we've played.
Speaker 5: We should drop again. We should okay, right hand, we're going to turn all our marks off.
Speaker 4: How many bricks are dropping.
Speaker 2: The brick drop mark?
Speaker 1: That was a good drop.
Speaker 2: That was a great drop. All right, solid, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, Let's go to Barbie Mount Nevolent. If you can collect correctly, guess how many bricks I dropped a thousand dollars coming your way? What's yes? Eighteen lower lower than we're playing higher or lower?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now prices right lower.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Maddie Morning, Maddie, good morning?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: What do you think, Matt?
Speaker 3: I think it's four higher?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I am currently building the Back to the Future car in lego.
Speaker 4: You are, all the children are.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you want to go to bed? You're going to stay up.
Speaker 4: You're building it in duplow, normal lego.
Speaker 2: Normal lego. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Choke on the small.
Speaker 4: You can't eat them.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to eat them.
Speaker 1: Let's go to a Mandarin digger's rest. How many pieces of lego do you think I just dropped?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 7: I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: She didn't appre all day with higher or lower than a nice little way.
Speaker 2: To start the week.
Speaker 1: Every morning, Melbourne, stay tuned. We're playing this glorious game every morning.
Speaker 2: Don't mock the game.
Speaker 3: I like the game, Jason, leave the game alone the game.
Speaker 7: I like the game.
Speaker 2: Well, she got a thousand bucks. Of course she likes the game.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Good on you, mate.
Speaker 5: Lego Masters is back. I was watching it last night. You can catch it on nine and nine now Sunday to Tuesday evenings.
Speaker 3: It's a good app.
Speaker 2: Was a good app.
Speaker 4: What were they doing last night?
Speaker 2: They weren't building the Back to the Future car, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: No, that would be too easy for them. They build like mini cities and stuff we just didn't add for them. They're the best in the galaxy.
Speaker 3: And they have like mechanical things going round and oh yeah an engine engines.
Speaker 1: Lego engine.
Speaker 4: Is there an engine in your back to the fire?
Speaker 2: I believe that. No, no, no, no, mind doesn't go. We're just talking dinner off the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you had gelado.
Speaker 1: For dinner, Gelato for dinner.
Speaker 2: Lunch. I had a late lunch with dumplings.
Speaker 1: See sometimes on a Sunday, I did that a lake breakfast and then a lay yeah.
Speaker 2: Two thirty three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, And then you know, I was like, you know what, just a bit of.
Speaker 2: Off the bed.
Speaker 4: If you eat dinner too late, you can't sleep digesting my food.
Speaker 2: What do you get?
Speaker 3: Fish and chips?
Speaker 1: White fish and ricetatic cake? Yep, should have just got chips.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, the cakes just so much more help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it's a cake.
Speaker 3: Can I rewind quickly to the dumplings? Yeah? Were they home? Job? No? No, no, no, don't tell me, don't tell me. It was like a food court. Job no, no, no, we love those pan fried dumpling. No.
Speaker 2: We went to Carnegie and just go Carnegie.
Speaker 1: Whatever that street is, it has so many good Chinese and straight. That's the one, great little, great little places.
Speaker 2: It's it's the hub of Korean barbecue.
Speaker 1: It's a really good Japanese place there too.
Speaker 3: I love dumplings and vinegar.
Speaker 1: Is that where you saw my friends because they live near there?
Speaker 3: You know what, what do you guys say?
Speaker 2: You're going to be fermented in vinegar? And about.
Speaker 4: The pok dumplings? You need the vinegar.
Speaker 2: I've never done the vinegar.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have done, you.
Speaker 2: Would have never had takeaway never have the Chilian say we're gonna need some dumpling?
Speaker 3: Can I take you to the White House please, or as some people call it, the White Office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, producer got confused between the Oval Office and the White House.
Speaker 3: Just merged the two together, didn't he Elon our favorite American? He's he's finishing up with the Trump administration? Of course, so is he.
Speaker 1: Finishing on good terms? Because he was in the Oval Office?
Speaker 3: Would have Trump?
Speaker 2: He posted a photo of Elon in the White House getting a little gift, right, like, do you get.
Speaker 3: Key?
Speaker 2: Key? Hopefully not to the He was.
Speaker 3: A keyless guy.
Speaker 1: He's a keyless guy. Don't have.
Speaker 3: To what I don't know, maybe the door of the White Office.
Speaker 1: What does the key go?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You can't just give him a novelty key to nothing, McKay.
Speaker 2: It was very reminiscent of the twenty first key that would all sign I remember the wooden keys you get.
Speaker 4: Maybe they all signed yes.
Speaker 3: So Doge is of course the Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: Now he was there, you know, basically Trump. He was saying thank you, presenting him with his oversized key. People noticed that his Doge hat was pulled over the face a little bit more, and he's sporting a bit of.
Speaker 4: A black Oh he had a black eye from X.
Speaker 3: Look at the bruising. So he explained it. I was just tossing around with a little X. He told reporters when his appearance, if your knew x X could do.
Speaker 4: It, that's what Donald Trump said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh Trump.
Speaker 2: He had a crack at the kid.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, Trump, He was like, well, if you new x X would do that? Like, he's obviously a bit of a brute.
Speaker 3: A kid must said to X, go ahead, punch in the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he told him to and he did, and he did, and he's given him a China.
Speaker 3: That's a big shin.
Speaker 2: You don't want that on your last No, but he.
Speaker 4: Could have put some concealer over and concealer.
Speaker 3: Is that now you get rid of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, conceal.
Speaker 3: It could have trumpes from China?
Speaker 1: Though from a kid?
Speaker 3: How old X?
Speaker 1: Like three?
Speaker 2: No, he's older than that, because we've got a three year old? Who just.
Speaker 1: Have you given you a china?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But it's like a violent hickey he did on my wife? What shoulder? Oh bitter?
Speaker 1: Oh No, that's different to a hickey.
Speaker 2: Not to be confused.
Speaker 3: Five years old as X five and that's got a bit of a right hook on him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he did what the rest of us wanted to not a hickey, but let's just say buy him the three year old into a hickey three year old.
Speaker 3: This is how you do it.
Speaker 1: He bit her biting.
Speaker 3: He's like a bad right, so just draw the blood.
Speaker 1: That's like a naughty Well, it can't be biting.
Speaker 5: Blue went to donate blood yesterday and she had done like the full half an hour filling out all the forms and everything. Then they're like, just before we go on, is there any bruising or anything you've had And she's like, oh, I've had this BikeE mark with my kid. And they're like, whoa keep your blood.
Speaker 1: We don't want to, eh, Well, I guess in case no, not four months, four months, in case he's given her something. It could be he hasn't made said yet. Right, you've gotta be very careful with giving god.
Speaker 2: Thurtday twenty four ten is our number. How did you get a black eye?
Speaker 3: Love?
Speaker 5: Stupid ways? Maybe around at that Rugby League players house last week when he was trying to punch.
Speaker 1: On after a few my friend got an absolute China from the pantry door like cupboard it was open went bang.
Speaker 2: My wife keeps the medicine. Every time she'll go and get something out.
Speaker 1: And then leave the door open and standing when people leave the cupboard doors open.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I'm about to take the doors off the hinge.
Speaker 1: Were you born in a tense?
Speaker 3: Exactly the doors?
Speaker 2: It's not hard. I can't see you obviously at the cupboard, but I know you're.
Speaker 3: In the room.
Speaker 1: When you stand up and you pick, when you're getting something from the bottom of your side, smack your head.
Speaker 6: On the door.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten? How did you get a black eye?
Speaker 3: In return?
Speaker 2: I got free stuff to go this morning Ouch two hundred and fifty dollars Cogan vouchers. Cogan dot com helps you get what you want for less Cogan dot com. Now that is clicking awesome. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. How do you get a black eye? We are talking black eyes?
Speaker 1: You ever had one?
Speaker 3: No? No, I've no other.
Speaker 2: Could we get in a fight at break your nose?
Speaker 4: Don't you get two black eyes?
Speaker 2: I believe so. You ever see anyone get a nose job and then come out with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've ever had a black eye?
Speaker 3: Nah, got in a few scraps in school yard, which is hard to believe really, but she gets that's such a clean Oh did I get dacked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your pants are off more than that.
Speaker 4: Wrong dacked himself.
Speaker 3: But this is all out of the fact that Elan is sporting a black eye, which his son, five year old son X, gave to him because he asked him to punch him in the head.
Speaker 1: Georgia, Good morning boys, man boys, a wild morning Georgia.
Speaker 3: Hello, how are you good? Good?
Speaker 1: Did you have a black eye? Yes?
Speaker 9: My dog come up to say hello to me and jumped straight into my face.
Speaker 4: Oh did you like was it just a bruise or did you like chip the bone?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 10: I didn't chip the bone, but definitely got a black ey, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: A shiner from the dog.
Speaker 4: And I feel like people wouldn't believe you if you said, oh, the dog did it.
Speaker 10: Well, a lot of people had actually met my dog, and they know how excited to get.
Speaker 5: Jumpter say hello, you know you need to do I see the videos online all the time of that couple trying to cook and they've got the beagles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got the beagles. And the beagles are like jumping on the table, trying to do that with Clint Bagel. Yeah, your things like the mental, isn't he Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: He's a big boy.
Speaker 4: He's to go on a diet.
Speaker 3: Well, the vet told me to put him on a diet. And did you tried? You know you should do he tried. He's a dog.
Speaker 4: He doesn't get to choose what he eats.
Speaker 2: You know what we've got.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like you try.
Speaker 3: He just didn't seem too happy, So keep feeding him.
Speaker 2: What did you feed him?
Speaker 3: He just loves He loves a doll.
Speaker 4: You're giving it to a dog.
Speaker 1: He can't just walk to the fridge.
Speaker 3: And he had a few hunky door it chips last night.
Speaker 2: For me for him to take my dog said the red risted drives through.
Speaker 3: He loved the ristaurant.
Speaker 2: He loved the little chicken wing and chips.
Speaker 4: You can't give them chicken wings. He can't give dogs.
Speaker 2: No, I'd peel the meat off. Oh you feed it term. I'm not an animal.
Speaker 1: If my dog, if I took my dog to a drive through, she would jump through the window and into the restaurant.
Speaker 4: There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Do you think Marla would actually jump out of the car window and straight in Corey.
Speaker 2: On thirteen twenty four to ten, How did you get a shiner?
Speaker 9: I clean, Jason, He's done.
Speaker 3: Good, Corey.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well we want we wife and I were doing a bit of gardening and the little you know, the old metal garden. Right, yep, he sort of landed, landed over to the wheelbarrow. I turned around and went the wall foot on the edge of it, and then flicked me straight in the face and gave me.
Speaker 4: A black actually, like what happens in cartoons.
Speaker 9: Yes, pretty much. Oh it did, it did, Yeah, it definitely did.
Speaker 2: When he first said him and the wife were doing some gardening, I thought it was a coat.
Speaker 4: Why why did you think it was a code?
Speaker 2: Just the way he said? You're with me here, Cory, right, Yes, I am yet yeah, no, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: But why did you think that when he said my wife and I were doing some gardening.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're weird, Hopes, keep your mind out of the gutty, you freak.
Speaker 2: Yeah you too, Cory.
Speaker 1: Andy was just doing gardening or was it?
Speaker 2: Connor?
Speaker 3: I mean, you've got to you've got a big house of the big garden. How much gardening do you do?
Speaker 2: Trust me? My gardening's outside in the garden.
Speaker 3: It's all concrete.
Speaker 1: I've never heard it people doing the deed be called doing gardens.
Speaker 2: Is the way he said it. In the garden.
Speaker 1: He didn't say like that. He said, we're doing to gardening and garden.
Speaker 2: He had a tone. He didn't say, Connor, welcome. He did not have Connor heard it. Did he have a tone?
Speaker 11: Definitely had a tone.
Speaker 2: How did he say it, Connor? You said how the guy said it before?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 11: I want to a bit of a tone.
Speaker 1: There was no tone. Get your mind out of the canning. Connor wasn't listening. He's got his own he's got his own story. Connor, how did you get a black eye?
Speaker 4: Whore you gardening?
Speaker 11: My brother's shot me in the eye with the paintball gun.
Speaker 1: That escalated, savvy. I've never actually done it. People who like you get copper bruises.
Speaker 2: It's quite regulated as well, or so, I thought, like, you've got to have your mask on, you're allowed to lift it. How did you get coropped in the eye?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, that's what the instructor said. I don't lift the mask up, but got a bit hot and lifted my mask off, and yeah, brother shot me from about sixty odd meters away. And when I said I dropped like a stack of potatoes, I dropped.
Speaker 2: Like a.
Speaker 1: On a face. How long did it take to clear up? Because black earts can really.
Speaker 3: Stick around at least two weeks. But I'm going to say that's on you and it were still we're not allowed to go for the head though right here you are oh yeah yeah, wherever it hits ye, but we're still when you've got a black eye or all the questions that come with it, you know, like you if you've come into work on crutch you had? Did you do it? Garden?
Speaker 2: Oh are you having a throwdown? Well? Coome morning everyone, it is just go on five past seven, I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: The messages the.
Speaker 1: Melbourne it's winter.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's here a chill ep. It's time for the electric blanket.
Speaker 1: It didn't I.
Speaker 4: Feel like winter estate though it was beautiful, but like sprint.
Speaker 3: I've got so many plugs on my bed. So I've got the electric blanket and then I've got the grounding sheets, both of which have to go into the powerboard.
Speaker 2: One of the devices if you got plugged in next to your bed.
Speaker 3: An alarm clock, noise machine, Hang on, that's part of the alarm clock.
Speaker 4: Do you still use the white noise machines to go to sleep every.
Speaker 3: Now and then? Yeah?
Speaker 2: An old school alarm clock sort of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a clock radio.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, you's a good idea because you're not supposed to have your phone next to the bit. I know, I know, but you know I should really put mine like someone because I'm a snooze I keep hitting snooze. Someone said, oh, you should plug it into in the on suite in the bathroom. Then you've got to get up to turn it off and then you're up.
Speaker 5: It's Shearing famously in the podcast he puts his phone in the kitchen. Oh has an old alarm clock?
Speaker 2: Quite yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Ed Shearing, did you see what he put on TikTok?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Someone commented on one of his videos, when are you coming to Australia and he said, start at twenty twenty six coming back Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yes, he confirmed it yesterday Ed will be here.
Speaker 3: Is he going to do the corner?
Speaker 2: No, probably a bit bigger than it's the g last.
Speaker 4: Surely we can get him in a red room.
Speaker 2: I don't think that the g the corner.
Speaker 3: I think to see it.
Speaker 1: I feel like Ed would do that.
Speaker 2: He loves a part of Are you speaking of cheery? He's latest single, old phone? And then on the other side of this clints down away.
Speaker 3: Wow, friends breaking up. I've witnessed something extraordinary. It'll bring a tear to the eye, an emotional start of the week. Not us, we'll go there after Ed. I spent my weekends in Sydney and means dining alone.
Speaker 1: Are you lonely again? Remember when you were so lonely? You don't seem as lonely as you used to be once was. I feel like you're more content with your own company you than perhaps you were in previously.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm all good.
Speaker 2: With dining alone in restaurants during the week weekends a bit.
Speaker 1: Sad, but when you're busy in your around people all week sometimes like Haul was away on Saturday and.
Speaker 2: I was just like, how good lunch? Would you sit in a restaurant?
Speaker 3: Restaurant dining is a bit Differenteah.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't because I would make sure, wouldn't Eve brush my hair wouldn't leave the house.
Speaker 3: I was in Sydney and I needed to dine alone, so I took myself off to the local Japanese sushi train Soshi trains.
Speaker 1: Okay, sushi train is perfect for being alone because you're busy, exactly waiting for the next little pot of goodness to come past.
Speaker 3: The issue for me is that there wasn't enough room on the train tracks, so I got demoted to like a communal booth. It was a long booth with two tables. Yeah, so it was probably more so for a big, big group or a family or something like that. But as it turns out, it was me on one table and two girls on the other. They were sort of in their early twenties.
Speaker 2: The people recognize him. Look at that loser from the Today show. Dining alone, No no one cares.
Speaker 1: Dining alone is like iconic, especially when there's a chicken katsu curry to devour.
Speaker 3: Kats get some ga no gioza any I got some karrage chicken good boy yea. Anyway, I was sort of like really interested in what I was overhearing, and it was the tone was not the tone of two really great girlfriends. It was look, it was worth listening to. I tried to ignore it the conversation, but you know when your ears prick and you're just like I should be ignoring. I should be ignoring this. Instead, Laura and I decided to take notes. Okay, you actually take can note. I've taken notes. Look at the list of No, I've put it in notes on my phone. It's called sushi train friend breakup. I've split it into I've split it into two.
Speaker 1: So they were one of them was getting friend dumped.
Speaker 3: Friend dumped Lauren at the sushi train.
Speaker 4: Good place for it.
Speaker 2: I've always said confrontations belonging to food.
Speaker 3: This is what I ever heard. We talk when it's convenient for you. I message you and it takes days for you to reply.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's me.
Speaker 2: Friendships on your terms?
Speaker 3: What about this one? We used to hang out all day before you were dating.
Speaker 1: When two single girls single and one gets a boyfriend, there's always trouble.
Speaker 3: This one hurt as well. We do a lot of catching up, but we don't hang out. So that's real. That's emotional, black man.
Speaker 1: No, we're not just doing stuff when we have to make you know.
Speaker 2: At this point, I'll bet you wanted to charm in.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get some audio. There was just too much rattling of the chopsticks.
Speaker 4: You could have been like judge Judy.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, this is my favorite bit today. I was walking around Muji looking for a diffuser. I would have loved to have done that with you, to which the agree friends replies, Oh, I love Muchie.
Speaker 1: I love Mucci too.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's a great shot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's like that Japanese It's like a Japanese bath and table or like kind of ike, isn't it, But like way cooler.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the alleged bird friend said, big questions. You know, wanted to get to the bottom of it. What does a reciprocal friendship look like to you?
Speaker 4: She's been to she's been.
Speaker 2: To a therapist.
Speaker 3: She has it, she said, I want to do better, but this feels like an attack. Anyway, I finished my car, I got chicken, I'd taken enough notes, and I got out of there.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you should have just as you're walking out, little power move, just leaning like I'm on her. So yeah, just walk out.
Speaker 3: Hey thirteen, Yeah, I want to go and get some more fun friends. I want to ask Melbourne about friend breakups. When did you break up with your friend? How did you do it and why? Or was it you that got broken up.
Speaker 1: With One of my friends got dropped from a bridal party that thought hadn't been committed enough.
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 5: That's a common one though, where it's like, you know what the relationship now is, on your time or your terms. You know your answer when you want to answer yeah. Thirteen twenty four busy. Have you been through a friend breakup?
Speaker 1: It happens. It happens a lot in return, and you know what it's It's quite a mature thing to do.
Speaker 3: What is.
Speaker 1: Marie Condo say?
Speaker 2: Class?
Speaker 1: If it doesn't spark joy, get rid of it.
Speaker 2: She's talking about socks and singles.
Speaker 3: Maybe she not friends. It works in all us, it does thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Have you been through a friend breakup? In Return? I got double passes to SEEKI Waterhouse at Pecker.
Speaker 5: The Rising Festival is returning to Melbourne June four with mind bending art music and performances. Details at Rising Dot Melbourne, thirteen twenty four ten. To join us, morning, everybody, It is just gone twenty five past seven. You are on the air with Ace and Lauren Clint here as well Tops of nineteen eleven. At the moment and coming up before eight this morning, your chance to win five thousand dollars. Before we get to that, we're talking friendship breakups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clint witness it was heart break. Friendship breakup on the weekend. Two girls at the suit she trained having it out. I think over some carago chicken.
Speaker 3: I think she's just found love and she shelved the friendship for the bloke it happened, friend was quite grieved.
Speaker 1: But also some best friends. I get one gets in a relationship and then the partner doesn't like the friends. Yeah, friendship over question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never seen anyone eat the desserts off the sushi train?
Speaker 3: What is the dessert the sushi train?
Speaker 2: Weird little jelly cups and just very old.
Speaker 3: I'm not a Japanese deserted a sushi train.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 1: Have you gone through a friendship breakup? Did you get dumped? Did you get friend dumped?
Speaker 2: It happens before around weddings.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a friend of mine was a bridesmaid in a wedding and when she got asked, she was kind of like, we're not that close, but they were good friends.
Speaker 2: A bit of work, like you got past dresses and yeah, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: And halfway through the prep she wasn't enthusiastic enough and she got brides made dumped. Oh and then it was friendship over. She was like, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by not enthusiastic enough.
Speaker 1: She's like, she had her own stuff going on, and she just wasn't readily available the dress off her, hadn't got to the dress.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you haven't got to the dress yet, then you know, no one's lost to change. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could dump someone from being a bridesmaid and stay friends with them though, Oh god, no I think that.
Speaker 2: So she didn't even go to the wedding. That was it.
Speaker 3: Chatty La Sarah Money, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're good. You've been through a friendship breakup?
Speaker 7: Yes, I broke up with my entire friendship group, which was ten people.
Speaker 3: Do we have the music sad music?
Speaker 7: Well, we just kind of grew apart morally. But there was one girl in particular. I went through a really bad mental health period and she kind of pulled my head out of it, which was really good, but then she kind of used it against me continuously. Yeah, if I had like a slight bad moment, she would be like, it's the end of the world. It's exactly who were It was just a whole thing.
Speaker 1: So do you feel better having cleansed yourself from the g.
Speaker 7: Yes, it was literally a blessing. My life has turned out so much better. I actually have three of them. But I spent a group message in the group chat and I said, sorry, guys, I'm done with you are the best?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, left the chat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's a power move when it's the conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, we're playing with ourselves of relationships and jobs and things in our wardrobe. Why do you stick around with these toxic friends?
Speaker 2: I don't know half the people in my phone. You ever get three fun Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I've had the same like contacts probably for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: I mean there's people on Facebook.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have a clue who they are, and that's got pictures.
Speaker 3: I know I've heard that who that who there?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know how these people. That's all way, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: There's always the ones you put in like a because you want them at the top in that yes, when they're right in the peak time where you're best friend.
Speaker 2: For a month, and then you're like, you got to be You've got to be careful who's the two top of the list, because they're the ones that could accidentally get there.
Speaker 3: What about put your name on my phone? You don't know what their name is and.
Speaker 4: They don't deserve to be you do it, or you know.
Speaker 2: What, text, I'll give you my number and then you drop call me?
Speaker 1: What's drop call?
Speaker 2: I like, call and hang up. Then I'll save your number. Yeah, I save it as I.
Speaker 4: Don't know woman I met at work with red hair.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Joe Morning.
Speaker 1: Joe Morning, Joe, good morning. Did you dump a friend or did you get friend dumped?
Speaker 10: I got friend dumped After many years, friend.
Speaker 11: Met a guy.
Speaker 10: They both had kids, and six weeks they were moving in together. Yeah, and I was like, just slow down, calm down, like you know, we've got kids here.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 10: She didn't like it. Within six months they eloped and I got a phone call from our other best friend the night before saying I've been invited to the Elope man and I was never invited and we've never spoken ever again.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of friends would break up over partners though, like you don't like their partner, but.
Speaker 3: I didn't like him.
Speaker 10: I was just like to slow down, like you know you're running, you're acting like a fifteen year old.
Speaker 1: Here are they still together?
Speaker 2: I think so. I've always wanted to go to Japan.
Speaker 1: Oh, Japan is beautiful. It's great country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great skiing if you like the snow.
Speaker 1: Is awesome.
Speaker 3: When did the blossoms come out?
Speaker 1: Well, the cherry blossoms are in their spring, but it's only a week in Tokyo, so people can book their trips and they might not be there for it. You've got to really hit the jackpop to get because they moved down the country right cherry blossoms. I was there for cherry ones.
Speaker 4: I did a photo shooting the cherry bossoms. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: People are so polite. I saw a thing online the other day where it's like, the people that get to work first park furtherest from the door, so that way the people that are running the opposite of that, isn't it get to park near the door, so they're not late to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yet Japanese are very considered We do the.
Speaker 2: Opposite, the complete opposite.
Speaker 3: Got them sucked in.
Speaker 1: You late and you've got a long walk.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't last. They are concerned about people being overworked in Japan and die from the hours dying. Well, it's pretty grim. Yeah, death by work, like just grueling schedules, people working around the clock.
Speaker 1: What are you talking like?
Speaker 3: How many hours are Okay?
Speaker 2: Recent videos, so we do three.
Speaker 4: Hours a day in here and sometimes I think come in and die by the end of it.
Speaker 2: I know you do you people doing?
Speaker 5: Or recently someone upload the video of them heading to work and showcasing their grueling day. He's wake up as at seven am, works through to eleven slifety and has.
Speaker 4: Dinner eleven fifteen.
Speaker 2: And a half hour work day six days a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean's a bit more than your three hours.
Speaker 4: People work that many hours though, don't they? People doing jobs?
Speaker 2: A lot of people doing too.
Speaker 3: Sorry the last part finance law, medical services and radio radio producers are thought to be working the longest.
Speaker 2: Hour here in Astralia.
Speaker 3: Someone out of that idiots, you get more holidays than anyone else.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Oh, he sucks up team. Are you hearing this seven to eleven fifty pm in Japan exactly?
Speaker 3: And you can park the furthest away as well.
Speaker 2: What's your schedule like after you leave here? Because I often get a lot of pins like this.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow I leave here and I go straight to a postcard shoot until five. That's only tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, otherwise, not one single thing to do when you Sometimes on your beauty days you'll go through a bit.
Speaker 2: Of a schedule.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what do you mean my beauty days.
Speaker 5: Like you'll be you know, you'll be like eleven o' health and beauty health and eleven o'clock. You know you might have It's about to say, Tetrick, Now you'll do. What's the little thing on the It's not the rower.
Speaker 4: I do palais most days.
Speaker 3: It's not a roller, but your legs are in the air.
Speaker 1: It's not as like a roll. I've got to take you to a pilates class table.
Speaker 2: Yes, you got the puppeteering table at eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you might have a mex, have a sauna, maybe a bone broth.
Speaker 3: It's exhausting.
Speaker 1: I'm not complaining. I love my life.
Speaker 2: I often get a lot of questions about your schedule because people see you on the the weekend.
Speaker 1: People talk to me about how does he do?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Calm down?
Speaker 1: So we thought we might compare our Friday, Saturday and Sunday schedule from this weekend.
Speaker 3: Just passed okay.
Speaker 2: Friday, we all did the show in the morning. Left here? What did you guys do? Friday?
Speaker 8: After lunch, I went and.
Speaker 1: Did personal training and then had him for its owner and then I went to Grill Americano for dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh I was so good, Yeah, really good.
Speaker 4: We actually didn't have dessert.
Speaker 2: Because you're in a healthcare What a waste. I went and sat in a park just off the Nepean Highway waiting to see my son play football on Friday.
Speaker 5: On Friday, alf nexts he plays with the school. Someone to go watch him the Receptionist school game of the wrong address.
Speaker 2: So I was at the wrong part o perfect view.
Speaker 1: Just sat in peace and quiet all afternoon. Didn't say Felix.
Speaker 2: When I went to the park, drove around, finally found the right park.
Speaker 1: What was your Friday?
Speaker 3: I flew to Sydney. I flew to Sydney.
Speaker 2: None.
Speaker 3: I flew to Sydney waited at Sydney Airport for fifty minutes for an uber. Oh fifty minutes, that's longer than the flight. Had a conference call as soon as I landed for the Today Show on Saturday, and then checked into my hotel at eight o'clock. Not a bad day. Yeah, eight pm.
Speaker 1: You checked into the.
Speaker 3: And room service, which is a beautiful grilled chicken at eight thirty.
Speaker 2: That's pretty quick turn around. Normally it's like fifty minutes.
Speaker 3: Wow, Friday wasn't bad for me. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday Friday, Monday was pool watching.
Speaker 2: The pass in the pool.
Speaker 1: You got a TV by the pool.
Speaker 3: I just projecked out you'd have a predicted he'd have a projector you know, like that Went and Wild when you can lay on the big chee. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At Moonlight Cinema.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how is this? Saturday?
Speaker 3: Five am? Wake up, five forty five, makeup, seven to ten Today Show. From there, I had a bit of a sleep and then went to the Swan's and the Crows at the SCG.
Speaker 2: And got on the.
Speaker 3: I Love Green Ash.
Speaker 2: I was up at six point thirty basketball at eight am for the kids.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Then twelve o'clock became uber dad, chipping him around to playdates, parties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ah good, and that was it.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 2: Saturday night Lou went out. I just sat on the couch.
Speaker 4: Oh how nice.
Speaker 1: I thought this was about being busy, very busy.
Speaker 2: Well that's busy.
Speaker 1: You done by twelve o'clock.
Speaker 2: I'm not done.
Speaker 3: Let's let's fast forward to Sunday. Okay, do you want me to start? Five am? Wake up, five forty five, makeup, seven to ten, Today Show, Midday Fighter Melbourne. Read the five pm National News, read the six pm Sport, drove home, seven fifteen, dinner, pick up at Hunky Dory seven forty five, eight pm, eight, nine pm bed.
Speaker 4: Oh you want to know my Sunday?
Speaker 2: You were reading way too late, way too late.
Speaker 1: Well you're like my day. Then woke up, woke up, sat in bed watching Sirens.
Speaker 2: No Netflix show.
Speaker 3: Paul was away the Person One.
Speaker 1: No, it's a new one. It's got Kevin Bacon and Julian More and it's really good. So Paul was away, so I had the house to myself. So I woke up and I was like, I'm gonna watch Netflix in bed, made a coffee, watched Sirens in bed, got up, went to pilates, then went to brunch with Elliott and Lucy and sat there for three hours.
Speaker 3: Then went three hours.
Speaker 1: Three hours.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's that's not long enough for you, guys.
Speaker 1: Read light led in the middle of that, nicked after that, and then came back, then went home, continued to watch Sirens, and then ordered dinner at four thirty and went to Bedit quarter to seven, quarter.
Speaker 3: To seven, I was still next to.
Speaker 2: It was still an hour away.
Speaker 1: That's a good time to eat on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: Three hours at a castle.
Speaker 1: There was much gossiping. No, it was actually in our gym. There's like a restaurant cafe there, and then we knew many friends that went there, so people were popping in and popping out.
Speaker 4: It was like a revolving table. Was perfect Sunday active.
Speaker 5: I took the kids to Bunnings to buy a light bulbs in there for bloody an hour, sausages flying down the aisles.
Speaker 4: So busy said he went to Bunnings for an hour, busy sun.
Speaker 2: That was my outing, Lauren, and then I didn't leave the house. Let's go to Polly who is joining us on the air.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Morning, Polly, morning, how are you guys?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh you're a blue bagger.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am.
Speaker 3: Weekend off for you, but it didn't lose last weekend.
Speaker 2: Taking on the bombers this weekend. What do you reckon? Your chances are like?
Speaker 7: For sure?
Speaker 9: For sure?
Speaker 1: Not confident?
Speaker 2: It's not confident.
Speaker 1: Now hopefully you're more confident in your ability to answer today's question. We've got a question lined up for you. You're gonna hear a three two one countdown. You need to answer before the time is up.
Speaker 5: Okay, it went off twice last week. Hopefully we can do it again this morning. It's all thanks to Elmo's Circus Dream. It's a core Field racecourse under the heated big Top from June twenty seventh. You can book at ticketmaster dot com dot au. School holidays around the corner. So good little outing for the fam. All right, Pully, you ready to go?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: For five thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: Here we go, Sheffield.
Speaker 12: No, good guy though, it's Ipswich town. Okay, ok so the Rams think it sounds like Rams.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Polly. Thanks ging meing to crack though Dale.
Speaker 9: Thank you thanks very much.
Speaker 1: Good news from cheer and I was saying before someone commented on his TikTok saying, boy bro when he's coming to Australia, and he wrote back the beginning of twenty twenty six is coming back because he's just kicked off his tour again. He's had some downtime and he's back on the road on the mathematics.
Speaker 2: Down hopefully are the ipswitch fans were a lot more behaved than the Melbourne ones. How are the the scenes in Richmond on the weekend? Did you say?
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 1: I only saw a bit of it. It didn't look didn't look too bad to.
Speaker 2: Be the right squad was out? Was crazy?
Speaker 1: They were out before they arrived.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but it was full on.
Speaker 1: Well. I hadn't know people that went so it was great fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good atmos, good atmosphere.
Speaker 4: Walking down Church they blocked the road.
Speaker 2: Didn't see some of the videos though.
Speaker 1: On Swan Street were they riot?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? People throwing stuff at cops.
Speaker 4: Were I saw them arriving and all the police were there at the start.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't see their right.
Speaker 3: I got cleared out with on the orange light up a night sky. But on a more positive note, congratulations to Melbourne City who won the A League Grand Final being the victory.
Speaker 1: What was the score?
Speaker 3: One nil? Oh tight? Melbourne Derby. They'll be celebrating Fordays, they will be.
Speaker 2: It is just going a minute past eight.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, we'll check your under work, latest in news, and then Melbourne, we have some news of our own to share with you.
Speaker 4: Welcome to winter Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's going to be a chilli weekend.
Speaker 3: Look out there, it's glorious.
Speaker 1: It's to be nineteen degrees today. That's not that chili.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, But it does get colder as the week goes.
Speaker 1: On, does it. But look at those blue skies. I love winter in Melbourne when it's blue skiess are falling from the tree.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I love?
Speaker 1: But our farmers do need some rain.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I love a public holiday, I know, and next week kind of public holiday. Thank you. Sausage fingers, King Charles.
Speaker 1: You don't like King Charles?
Speaker 3: WHOA sure it's funny.
Speaker 1: You should have to work because you don't like them. You always say, I never mean because she stirs.
Speaker 3: I love Meghan.
Speaker 2: Throw some cheve ups on the barbecue in honor.
Speaker 1: It's Meghan Sussex.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, they got some news to share with Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Get excited, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: This is huge, not pumped.
Speaker 5: Don't say anything else. You managed to get the secret till now. On the other side of Benson Boone, we have an announcement to make Lauren. All the details coming up next.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 4: We're going into hiding Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Morning, Melbourne. Yes, it's back Melbourne's biggest game of Tide and Seek. If you're new to this little adventure we call the show How This Works.
Speaker 4: Is by popular demands.
Speaker 5: Also, people loved it last year. They want to get to how it works is at some point. It's not this week, but very soon, without notice, we will go into hiding. We will leave the studio, we fully relocate and hide somewhere in Melbourne. Now it's important to point out it's never a house, it's not a hospital, and it's not a school.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Everywhere else is fair game.
Speaker 4: But you need to be listening because we're not going to warn you when we go.
Speaker 1: The game will begin when we say it begins, and the.
Speaker 3: Clock will be it just without a trace.
Speaker 2: Now here's the go. When we do go into hiding, we live there. We take in all our supplies. We do not leave. We go a little bit cray cray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we're literally locked in there until each other. The first person in Melbourne can find us and knock on the door and say, Jason, Lauren, come out, come out.
Speaker 3: Wherever you believe you me. It's just as hard for us as it is for you. Melbourne. Where you've got a money by the name of Jace Hawkins is your house mate. It is tough.
Speaker 2: Where's to go?
Speaker 4: Wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy, would you clean?
Speaker 5: There is a quarter of a million dollars at play, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. But the quicker you find us and the more money you win, because the longer we're in there, the clock counts down, so does the money.
Speaker 1: Now I'm a little frustrated about this new rule that's been brought in. If you've played before, if your first timer, last time, we knew exactly where we were.
Speaker 3: This time, we have a twist.
Speaker 1: They're not telling us where we're going. When I say they, I mean our bosses. It might be because last time I lost my mind and was threatening to tell everyone where we were.
Speaker 3: So it's akin to what we've been kidnapped yep, yeah in the.
Speaker 2: Way, yeah geez.
Speaker 1: So we don't know where we're going, So where on your side, Melbourne. So we'll be giving tips and hints and clues along the way as well about what we can hear, what we can.
Speaker 5: See exactly if we hear like a train go part, and we'll be like telling you. So it's like we're obviously near a train staates.
Speaker 1: We can't hear any of that here anyone, but we're probably not near good call, any public transport good call. So where on we could be anywhere far wide in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That's right. We're on your side this year two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in play.
Speaker 1: But surely we'll know sort of where we are based on how long it takes.
Speaker 3: Us to get there, because Melbourne's a big place.
Speaker 2: Unless they like to do blockies when they're taking good little mind games put you up ideas down on the same spot taking your car, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We're budget for helicopter.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Beho we are getting calls. Melbourne is excited. The biggest game of Hide and Seek is coming. It returns in twenty twenty five. Wow two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. The quicker you find us, the more money you win.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: We're on your side this year, Melbourne.
Speaker 1: If you haven't played before, we get locked up somewhere in Melbourne. You have to find us. Last year I got in trouble because I was giving rogue clues away. So make sure you listen to all our shows because you never know what you're going to get out of us. But this year they're not telling us where we are.
Speaker 2: It got to the third hour in there and you rolled out your favorite song, I want to Go Home.
Speaker 1: I want to go That was like day five when you were climbing the walls and driving me crazy. Worry if you know what we're talking about with that I want to Go Home song, it'll come. I have no doubt looking forward to a life that was also supposed to be a bit of BTS that ended up making every promo video we did.
Speaker 3: It's behind the scenes BTS. Yeah, he's a TV.
Speaker 2: He's also got a bloody electric blanket neats suit.
Speaker 3: You know you just got to Hey, don't be soups of great meal.
Speaker 5: Hey, a massive shout out to Underworks because they are decking us out for this round of Hide and Seek as well.
Speaker 3: See the socks are right there is a box.
Speaker 1: One thing I love, it's new socks. It's one of life's great luck trees wearing new socks.
Speaker 2: Well, big shout out to Underwork.
Speaker 3: So right now you've got to live.
Speaker 5: Nova's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek powered by Underworks. It is coming Melbourne Molly on the air here on Nova one hundred. Good morning, and he's Jason Lauren Clinton as well.
Speaker 2: We're doing it. Thanks o mates.
Speaker 5: It shall ready express a little bit of cloud around tops in nineteen.
Speaker 1: We are going for jays. If there's one thing you hate, it's the airport. Oh, you don't like going to the airport. I love going to the airport because generally it means you're going somewhere exciting.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's more the just the whole pro rgmarole, like yeah, long long way to get there, out to Tullem, Maroon, the parking, I feel like it's always on the construction, you know.
Speaker 1: But then you have to get there before you flight, so then there's the sitting around before you fight. And then if the flight's delayed, you're still sitting around for sometimes hours, and even if.
Speaker 5: You've been sitting around, you lived to the last minute and then it's like final boarding and then you're running through the air.
Speaker 1: And then you get on the plane and it does sometimes forel like a long time before we ain't even.
Speaker 3: Move, Yes, why did we rush women?
Speaker 1: For fifteen minutes? And then they closed the door and they move and then they're like cross check and look, Australia is not too bad. Our airport's like to.
Speaker 2: You spend half the time sitting on the time.
Speaker 1: When you're in America, often you're on the TIMAC for an hour before you take off because it's just so busy. So I want to know how you would have reacted to this clip that's gone viral over the weekend. It was on a Delta Airlines flight. Have you seen this chase on the internet? Waits? So it was a Delta Airlines flight, right, It was delayed for two hours and then it circled around Orlando for another two hours.
Speaker 2: Hang on hand on hand delayed for two hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it took off and then it was delayed in the air for another two hours. So the flight four hours longer than it was supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be or regal control has just slowed us down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you just want to be safe.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter how long you're on there arrive like yeah, but there's other things going on anyway. So on Delta Airlines, the hosty, this kid, this little girl who's very cute, said, all entertain the passengers while they're flying around, and they let her get on the pa and perform for everyone.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 3: Every turn I.
Speaker 1: Take, every trill I drag, every path I make, every role leads.
Speaker 12: Back to the place I know where I cannot go, where I love to see the line where this guy.
Speaker 8: You see it calls me No one knows.
Speaker 1: Everyone now.
Speaker 2: In the wind stairs behind me.
Speaker 3: So she's done a Maana Moana performing Where are the air marshals?
Speaker 4: So when you've been on a plane, she's still going.
Speaker 1: You're delayed by four hours. And then you've got this sweet girl who's tried to entertain the passengers.
Speaker 4: But she's gone.
Speaker 1: Viral because the comments on the videos of her sing savage a vuge and now it's a trend to put up. There were there with the videos of the people who are actually on the plane filming themselves going, I've been on this plane for six hours and now we've got a girl singing Disney songs for us, and now everyone's putting up fake videos using that audio, just with their hands in there. What would you have done if a little girl got up on the plane to sing Mohana to keep you entertained.
Speaker 2: For your foomergency exit and hope to go and I got sucked straight out?
Speaker 1: Can we keep playing it?
Speaker 3: She's still going.
Speaker 2: She's going longer than the floor is her mum in the video, because even her mom looks disgusted.
Speaker 4: She's still going.
Speaker 3: No on does she get a round of the pool?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't got this far into it last it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh she held that and then it just cuts off.
Speaker 3: In the oxygen oxygen mask drop.
Speaker 1: Look good.
Speaker 4: People think so may good on her, But wow, that's a long job. Would you let your if your want to? I want to do a dance concert.
Speaker 1: On the plane.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I'd have all the passengers turn on me.
Speaker 3: Bring the drinks card around again?
Speaker 1: You got another one?
Speaker 6: Love?
Speaker 4: Someone would have said that as a joke.
Speaker 3: I can do frozen, lower.
Speaker 2: The landing, get get this thing? On the ground.
Speaker 3: So good to Avalon and that's saying something.
Speaker 5: The lovely Homish Blake going to be joining us Vetta soon. He was out on a bender again a couple of weeks ago. We'll not out, having a bender at home making one.
Speaker 3: Of his kid's birthday cakes.
Speaker 1: I also want to talk to him because on Friday we went on our bus, our public bus from glen Waverley, and I didn't realize he was a GM three one five represent him. We all grew up in the same suburb Clinton did.
Speaker 2: Do we know what school he went to? Surely you'd have a photo of Hamish Blake hanging in the school.
Speaker 3: Surely, yes, an ode to Hamish.
Speaker 6: One of you.
Speaker 3: Statue a Hall of Fame. Yeah, well, because I was a school captain on a board.
Speaker 4: Your name's on the gold leaf.
Speaker 5: A friend of mine send me a photo the other day. They're at a their kids school production. It was old high school. Sent me a photo of the the Wall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You know a couple of footballs, your old high school, A couple of footballers.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't know whether to put Labby or Jays Hawkins on it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think they weren't very proud of you when you were Labby. Maybe that's why maybe the news hasn't got to Queensland changed back to Jason Hawky.
Speaker 2: A lot of rugby heads on.
Speaker 1: The Yes, well, actually I got a bit of a bone to pick with you because he's always played. Oh, Lauren, you're such a snow. You went to a private school. You did this, You had gates at your school and then on our bus on Friday. Yes, there was a lovely lady there who pulled out one of Jace's yearbooks and he went to some pot snobby school talk.
Speaker 3: What was it called?
Speaker 4: We had a marching band.
Speaker 1: On the cover?
Speaker 3: Tell us what it was called? Saint Lawrence's st Lawrence's strikes me as being very and he.
Speaker 1: Did have school songs and school cats, and he has been you're a liar. You've been lying to us. I don't care if you just went there for your senior was the last two years we talk about you twelve all the time and you pretend you went to I was in.
Speaker 3: Poverty and told you, oh, did you have a school hat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had a marching band, Clint like the Royal family at a royal wedding.
Speaker 2: You didn't have a marching band.
Speaker 1: We didn't have a marching band, poor.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: The only marching band we saw at our school was when the police band would come. Oh right, seriously, you had people with batons at the front leading the charge for the school parade. Here's Jess Hawkins on the kickstrum.
Speaker 2: What was the thing Harold used to play on? Sort of boy?
Speaker 1: I could see the tuba.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we had a marching band? Was here eleven and twelve?
Speaker 1: You just put on this front and make everyone think of something.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I did the hard years to eliminates.
Speaker 3: We barely had enough money for a school uniform.
Speaker 2: Gonwa.
Speaker 3: We did it hard, and you know what, we came out the other end more resilient.
Speaker 2: You didn't go to war, mate, Glen Wade different.
Speaker 1: He didn't, But I saw lots of people on the weekend. They were like, could you do a show on my bus route? Like I think we're hanging up our my keys.
Speaker 4: We've done, Glenlaws.
Speaker 3: Maybe another years a year.
Speaker 2: We are peaked. You will do it.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 2: Let's say hllio to our next guest.
Speaker 3: Our next guest is sweeter than cake. Some would say in Australia. He's more popular than drag. He has to show with Lego to see what people will make and now here joins our show. Let's go, mister.
Speaker 8: Morning Morning team.
Speaker 2: How are we? We are good?
Speaker 3: How are you solid? Rock solid? You and good?
Speaker 1: You are booked and busy, aren't you?
Speaker 8: I mean for two days?
Speaker 2: Did you have a you have a screening at home last night for the new Lego.
Speaker 8: Masters, I offered, I offered a screening. It's just me and the kids at home last night. So those away at the moment says she's out and I threw it out there to the kids. I said, what do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 8: It's my first episode of Lego and suddeny went. My little boy went, is it the Star Wars one?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 8: As discussed? That was season two? Season seven? Now and he went, are you doing another Star Wars one? But ye, again appreciate the excitement about Star Wars. But we were just's you think bigger?
Speaker 4: Did you just watch Star Wars?
Speaker 8: Ye know it was yeah. He was like, oh could we watch them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Can we watch? We watch Mandalorian?
Speaker 13: But you know they've got the big Star Wars exhibition down here. Have you been to the No, I'm going to take the boys. It's sick that screen Star Wars.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: It did rattle me when it said it was at the museum.
Speaker 8: This is a fun version of music. No, no, they're all good, they're all educational. But this is this is that is a great exhibition. I don't think you have to be two Star Wars either. So again it's like I've got my son in here with me. Yes, we can go and see Lego Star Wars. But again that thanks to.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't.
Speaker 8: We didn't end up. It didn't get picked as last night's viewing in our household, but I'm glad it did another house you know.
Speaker 1: But this here in Lego.
Speaker 4: Masters, you've got people from all around the world, Is that right?
Speaker 3: That is correct?
Speaker 4: So any language barriers.
Speaker 8: Yes, I mean, but I say this again with a huge appreciation that we've picked English as the mother language of the episode, so to have half the room speaking in their second language. Again, I mean, the like die in jai Wan, our Chinese team, they've certainly better at English than I am a Mandarin. So massive appreciation for them for meeting me more than half ways.
Speaker 1: I know, because we're hopeless aren't we like all these other countries are bilingual and we we go there, you know, we speak English.
Speaker 3: How to come here? They have to speak Ye, it's so again.
Speaker 8: I say this with full appreciation for there. They're doing way better than I am. But what I did notice is actually with we've got team China, we have Team Finland, Oscari and Aura. They what I notice is when the pressure heats up, like the teams will revert to their mother tongue.
Speaker 1: I understand that it would though, when you start yelling at each other.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we actually have We don't know what's going on as the show. We're like, this is like translator, we have to I don't know if we can air this. This could be highly stuff. We're a family show. I don't know what they're talking, no doubt.
Speaker 4: They're saying those dumb assies won't understand.
Speaker 3: So they're talking about you speak any other languages home? Yeah.
Speaker 8: Luckily I speak quite a lot of Finnish and Mandarin. I was able to walk over and be like, all right, guys, I know you're saying turn it down.
Speaker 3: It's a family show.
Speaker 2: We won't ask for a bit now.
Speaker 1: Putting Lego Masters aside for a minute, Did you grow up in glen Waverley, Hamish?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure did you're one of us? Prefix What school did you go to? Nine five six one so slightly more Mount.
Speaker 4: Wave three, that's more gle Waverley.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe we're back I was, I mean I was little. I remember when the nine came in.
Speaker 1: I used to just be eight oh three. So we did our show on on Friday from a bus because Clinton I just worked out. We caught the same school bas the old glen Waverley or Glenarris seven three four.
Speaker 8: Were you are passenger on that top seven seven five three which was Glenoly station to Baronia School? Did you go to primary? Going to Brentwood Primary which is now glen Waverley Primary. I think it changed after I was there. It's got I mean it's Glenly has really changed, yeah, isn't it. My parents were able to. I think we bought in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me how much, sat on it for zero capital.
Speaker 8: Gain for twenty years and sold it in nine.
Speaker 3: Too early before the before the wants to Waveley Secondary College where I went because of my legacy.
Speaker 8: You know, was glem Overly Secondary? Is that near Brandon Park was that?
Speaker 3: No? That was that is Brandon Parkhye.
Speaker 2: Were you were you rough for private? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Not rough?
Speaker 2: Public or private?
Speaker 8: I was public primary and then I and then I went to a private secondary school. I actually ended up we moved. I was down in Brightonards. Actually I went. We were planning on moving and then up and we didn't move. But I was catching the bus from gle Wovely to Brighton. That's a long know, a lot of people high school came. Yeah, so I got the bus to Southland, which is about nine hours.
Speaker 2: You didn't walk from there, did you know?
Speaker 3: And then I catch another bust down you did the jewel bus? That?
Speaker 2: Did Leonards have a touch shop or a cafe? No?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 8: Was called the Munchin?
Speaker 3: What out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Now did you say it out loud? There a few grown ups raising their eye brows.
Speaker 3: Teacher just heading down to the Munchin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, do google that?
Speaker 2: And do you have to go off site for swimming or did you have your own sort of aquatic center?
Speaker 8: We had what I believe to be a twenty three meter pool outdoor outdoor outdoor and noting the.
Speaker 4: Indoor swimming, then pop down to the munches.
Speaker 8: Or munch out mate, it was we had dollar hot dogs. Dollar hot dogs at the munchin you can't go wrong. Now, we had one of the school's Jen Jen McGrath ran the muncheon and she.
Speaker 3: Was a legend in our did gen name it?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but it does sound like it sounds like a cafe from a sitcom as well as a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of other changed them all now they're the healthy Hut.
Speaker 3: Like we just there's no dollar hot dogs these days for a dollar these very quickly? What are we going to do about the d's They they can't kick the big sticks.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it was the air pressure or the yeahs, which we know we don't love it, love the around house. But no, again, just a quick refresher. We're only halfway through the season.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: There was a lot of great performances from yesterday. Track was great, everyone was great. But yeah, just a quick again back to basics what we do with those kick for my for my time coaching OZ kicks. Just a quick reminder that the big sticks are worth six times as much, which is a really a result worth chasing.
Speaker 2: Should we get you in the dressing room, you know, if I could do anything.
Speaker 8: It would be the back to basics stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back to basics one.
Speaker 6: I want.
Speaker 5: Hey Lego Masters Australia, our grand Masters of the Galaxy.
Speaker 2: Let the kids know home. It continues tonight at seven thirty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, nine, and I'll start the campaign Earl. I'm good mate, Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Everyone to say bye.
Speaker 5: Havish Blake join us on the air. It's Sharon now. It is just gone six past nine. We'll come back and wrap things up next. It is Jace and Lauren. You're listening to over one hundred. Good morning Melbourne. It's Sharon there. It is just gone eight past nine.
Speaker 6: That is it.
Speaker 2: We are about to get out of here.
Speaker 5: Big announcement if you missed it this morning, Hide and Seek back Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Hide and Seek is back, Baby.
Speaker 5: Melbourn's biggest game of Hide and Seek. We're two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It is all thanks to our mates. It underworks.
Speaker 2: We've got all their socks and little heat pods. They're going to keep us warm in there. Well we need them absolutely.
Speaker 1: Where we're hiding.
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Okay, if you don't know what we're talking about, we've done it once and we're doing it again. We're going into hiding somewhere in Melbourne. There is two hundred and fifty thousand dollars up for grabs. The first person to find us to knock on the door and say, Jason, Lauren, come out, Matt wherever you are will win the cash.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: The sooner you find us, the more money.
Speaker 4: You win, we will leak.
Speaker 1: They eat there, do everything there until we have found could go for multiple days, could go for a week.
Speaker 5: Last year, I want to be clock up about five days since someone knocked on the door and said come out, come out reviewer and they walked away with over eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So I asked my marbles on about day four. So get excited for that Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I want to go home. I don't want to go home. You did wait for that live performance? Oh God, how to think about.
Speaker 4: This because you could be going at any time.
Speaker 1: So you've got to stay tuned because the game begins when we say it doesn't, and that could be at any moment in any show.
Speaker 3: Well, Jase gets bored. I mean we get bored, but Jase gets really bored.
Speaker 2: I was cooking last year.
Speaker 3: You were doing all sorts of things. I was annoying because I was on my men's health shred.
Speaker 2: Ah you were to I wasn't. Really, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doing sit ups and push ups and drinking protein shakes.
Speaker 1: Now, oh yes, my personal trainer said she'd soon train us.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 2: Connection like he's going to do it with internet connection.
Speaker 5: So look, at any point we could go into hiding two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on the cards.
Speaker 2: Guys, that is it. We are getting out of here. We are the lovely Meltrosena.
Speaker 3: Is he next?
Speaker 2: Your chance to win? Trips to that music festival over in the UK?
Speaker 1: Huge summertime looks incredible talking.
Speaker 2: About Jesse Jane Boone, you got it. Artist in the world will be there.
Speaker 4: You're amazing to.
Speaker 2: Get on the standby list coming up soon.
Speaker 3: What do you have to do today, Olympire aka Channel.
Speaker 1: Names Newsday Today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's always plenty happening. Plenty happening. You've got Oscar Pastre won the Spanish Grand Prix. You catch up with plenty of footy as well. About it's quite generic ancers there. I've just done a shift here. I still haven't checked it with have Channel nine.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. Everyone, we will see you tomorrow. Bye bye.
Speaker 3: Chase and Lauren. Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 1: Follow them on the Socials
Speaker 3: M