Speaker 1: Guys breakups.
Speaker 2: I want to take you to State Parliament where the Liberal Party has revealed a new leader. So it was Brad Baton. He was the leader of the Liberal Party. It is now Jess Wilson. Brad Baton.
Speaker 1: Look, he's I wouldn't say he's salty.
Speaker 3: But did he get yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did.
Speaker 4: I think that patch where if you were a PM, you'll just get Kevin like Malcolm Turnbull. They were just they went down well for Brad.
Speaker 2: The wolves were circling because they were lagging in the polls.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they've got a new leader now.
Speaker 2: But Brad Baton, post break up with the Liberal Liberal Party, having been dumped, his leader went and got inked.
Speaker 1: He went and got a tattoo.
Speaker 3: Oh god, like a mid life crisis.
Speaker 1: It's on his right arm.
Speaker 2: It reads in beautiful cursive text cel avi advance, which is French for that's life.
Speaker 3: Move on, wow, move on quite big.
Speaker 5: That's that's a big tat.
Speaker 6: He's actually got a few tats reminded of the breakup.
Speaker 5: Was about to say, do you ever get a tat off a breakup?
Speaker 3: Not a breakup? What would you want to remember that exactly? That's that's bad business. Get them when you're happy, and you know that takes back to a beautiful place.
Speaker 5: Off with his arm. Sorry, you take the armor. The poets.
Speaker 2: The guy we're talking about that's got Yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's a bit tragic.
Speaker 3: Isn't It's a I think a breakup just tragic.
Speaker 4: You ever you ever look back at photos after a break up and go, I was at my best?
Speaker 3: What the little breakup weight loss?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That little patch.
Speaker 5: Yep, sure looking for I'm like, look at me, I had hair. Look at that luscious hair because we're younger on that thin body.
Speaker 6: God, if I got something. Yeah, imagine if we got dumped now we look at the photos.
Speaker 3: Wow, not time should have stayed together. Breakfast radio is aging me.
Speaker 6: Dogy is like seriously, when I got dumped from Kiss, I looked great. And then I started here and I was like, I look great in our like our promo phone. They're gonna have to use those promo photos for the rest of.
Speaker 5: My We're Troy in marketing. I wanted four year heads up before we.
Speaker 3: Need to do Yeah, yeah, yeah, we need a shred, So.
Speaker 4: Give me some of that the ZIMPI going around the pine, Give me the pin.
Speaker 3: Now we just got dumped and then we got we looked great.
Speaker 4: Remember I came around to your place. You didn't see me in months and I came around. You're like, God, I thank you now?
Speaker 2: Oh no, rapid, you're too comfortable, comfortable, you're very happy.
Speaker 5: Should we get over to shaft?
Speaker 3: Imagine if we had got dumb from there and cold, let's get tattooed. I would never and what are we going to do? Look at everyone? Remember the time we.
Speaker 1: Imagine that a kiss tat which says.
Speaker 2: You know what you would with the lips?
Speaker 7: Na?
Speaker 3: No thanks, nay.
Speaker 2: Thirty I'll tell you there are a few other things, a few other things I would have tattooed before center.
Speaker 1: Never again.
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten is down number Later? What did you do after a breakou?
Speaker 7: Ever?
Speaker 5: Did you did you buy a convertible? Was there a little bit like the.
Speaker 2: Sports and I didn't even have a breakup?
Speaker 4: Third a twenty four ten is down number? What did you do after a breakup? Did you go purchase a sports car?
Speaker 3: Did you go to an Eat Love prey holiday?
Speaker 5: Head to Turkey? Didn't you do it?
Speaker 3: I went to La for five days on my own.
Speaker 5: Really on your own? Were you lonely?
Speaker 3: Nope, I was not.
Speaker 5: I was exhausted from not being lonely.
Speaker 3: You know, I had that good looking breakup.
Speaker 5: Clock thirty twenty four ten is down up and joined us on the air. We are talking breakups.
Speaker 6: What did you do after a breakup? Did you get a tattoo? Did you buy a sports car? Did you move to the other side of the world. Did you have a revenge lover that happens to you?
Speaker 5: Censored yourself? Have revenge romance?
Speaker 3: Did have a revenge romane?
Speaker 5: One hour romance for.
Speaker 3: A revenge romance? As as soon as.
Speaker 1: They walk out the door, Yeah, well straight to one six one.
Speaker 5: I broke up with the long term girlfriend. We're living in Sydney.
Speaker 3: You can't have a revenge romance if you're the one that does the dumping.
Speaker 5: Okay, well that'll stop my story.
Speaker 3: What you broke up with someone, and then.
Speaker 4: We broke up, and then no, no, no, and then Jesus, that's a revenge And then lou my now wife, came over about six hours later.
Speaker 1: Six hours.
Speaker 4: There was no overlap rebound, but the marriage, so it was worth it.
Speaker 3: Did your ex girl friend? No, it only took six hours for you to move on.
Speaker 5: No, unless she's a podcaster, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: That was was it Tracy that you loved?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 8: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 5: We are talking breakups. What did you do after one?
Speaker 8: I had a four week trip planned and booked to go to Europe and then never came home.
Speaker 1: Did you do it?
Speaker 3: Marcher?
Speaker 8: Yeah, sold the car, quit the job and just go on the return flight.
Speaker 3: So how long?
Speaker 1: Two years?
Speaker 3: Where'd you go?
Speaker 8: Was based in London, but just traveled around Europe as well in love? No, I didn't fall in but came back and actually got back with the married.
Speaker 5: Doubt.
Speaker 1: That's all right, that's great.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you need a little.
Speaker 6: Halftime, brain take it, take a break, I'll put on your e Well that worked well for you, exactly.
Speaker 5: Breaks as good as a holiday.
Speaker 6: Sometimes, sometimes change as good as a holiday.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you don't get back together. Do you say that to what?
Speaker 5: No, it's twenty four but joined us on the.
Speaker 3: Marrion in Ringwood. What did you do after a breakup?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: I shaved my hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's that's given your head?
Speaker 5: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Completely pulpleet midlife crissis.
Speaker 8: Apparently you're only a real woman.
Speaker 9: If you have long hair.
Speaker 3: Is that what someone what they said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you went full scenad O'Connor.
Speaker 8: I didn't go Fullcinado O'Connor.
Speaker 3: Did you love it? Was it like liberating?
Speaker 8: It looked like a bowling ball?
Speaker 6: Actually you Oh my, it turns out he's right.
Speaker 3: Did you regret it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: Not for what second?
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 9: To get rid of people?
Speaker 3: That's right, See you dull This bowling ball is done.
Speaker 1: With turtles, all right? Caroline? Hello, Hello, what did you do?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 9: I melted down all the jewlry he'd ever given me, and I burnt my wedding dress in a walk.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was raining outside, so I just needed to do it. So I just got the walk out, ruined my wof but I did lock and all was good.
Speaker 3: Did you put oil in it? Like? Did you cook it?
Speaker 5: Or you just know?
Speaker 9: I'm trying it with the line and it wouldn't go up. So I threw a bit of alcohol on it.
Speaker 1: That's to burn down.
Speaker 9: Oh look, it sort of went up in really big flames. And I was a bit worried that Mark in the house down. But it was a fabulous ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Were you home alone when you did it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Full crisis territory and how how'd you feel after fabulous?
Speaker 9: And did you I phoned a friend and said, you know what you just missed out on photo?
Speaker 3: Did she say you're mad?
Speaker 1: Karen?
Speaker 6: And did you tell the next husband that's what you're doing? Did you send him a video of it being burned to smitherins?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Just did it for you? Even better.
Speaker 9: For me?
Speaker 3: And then you melted down all the joy. Did you make like a nice piece?
Speaker 9: No, it ended up in the tip.
Speaker 3: Did you do that in the walk?
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 5: Was ruined from the dress, Remember the.
Speaker 9: Work was ruined? No? Sorry the jewelry I turned into a bangle.
Speaker 3: That bangle. Good on you, Caroline. That's an amazing story.
Speaker 7: Well done, Thank you for being I love the people that listen to this show because you know what, You're all as cooked as after Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials