Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the Maths Funny Podcast with me Joshua Fox.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I conducted what I would most probably describe as my stupidest interview today with the Warrior himself, Ryan, And I say stupid solely because instead of going into all the drama, the back and forth between him and Jackie, the core applications on both sides, and all that stuff that it's just confusing and not really fun to follow, I thought, let's focus on Ryan specifically all of the memorable moments that he has given us this season. Okay, very special episode of the Maths Funny Podcast with the Warrior himself.
Speaker 2: How are you, josh I'm good.
Speaker 1: I need to apologize you do for judging you to you too soon? Now. I do think at the start, the where they presented you as the Warrior, I thought, oh, he's going to.
Speaker 2: Be a flop.
Speaker 1: I looked like there tis and then slowly okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the clown moments. Sometimes the clown moment to look at myself and go, what is that dick?
Speaker 2: Get doing?
Speaker 1: Like so you can at least have fun and laugh at yourself.
Speaker 3: I used to get around with like twenty to fifty my mates and just crack our page.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good then, so you've got a sense of humor exactly, because that didn't quant each other. That didn't come across on the show very often. No, no, no, thank you, puny money so kind. But I do have to say, I know we can't talk about one thing for various reasons.
Speaker 2: No idea what you're talking about your ex wife? Yeah, who's exactly.
Speaker 1: But I do want to bring up there was one scene on the show that really touched me and it made me quite emotional with you, and it felt really sad because you.
Speaker 3: Were emotional, my friend, after everything you've been through. It's feet in itself.
Speaker 1: It was when we were in your house and then you were so proud and you had a vision board with no visions on it. So Ryan, it's time to do a vision board.
Speaker 2: God, I'm dying than you so much.
Speaker 1: Now, just for a visual reference. As you listeners obviously can't see this, but at this point in the interview, I wield a large whiteboard over to where we were standing with a couple of micropatters so we could fill in his vision board together.
Speaker 3: Did you ever think I left that board blank for a reason you.
Speaker 1: Have no visions in life.
Speaker 2: I knew she was going to write shit on there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just thought you had no dreams.
Speaker 3: No, none at all. I hid them from her. So we hit them deep, dark away.
Speaker 1: But what's one we can put in there for twenty five?
Speaker 2: Right? All right? Use instagram less?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's great since you've just get in the follow it. Use ig less doesn't really bold well for the influencing career, does it?
Speaker 2: But you didn't expect that one.
Speaker 1: No, you're really from me that what else do we got?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put have a bath?
Speaker 3: Yep, I've never used my custom bath, which, by the way, the show never the show never went in that room, which was the fully renovated bathroom, and Jackie said, oh my god, I'm going to live in here, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to have a bath and celebrate.
Speaker 1: Okay, So g you buff often never Okay, it's made clean clean, cleanliness as a whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not? We can inspire the greater things? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Elliotts want to be the smelly one, isn't he.
Speaker 2: Of the season? Okay, be a better man.
Speaker 1: Be a better Okay, I mean, how do we be a better man?
Speaker 2: Very very slowly? Okay, with time, So.
Speaker 1: Masculinity is with speed, so slow things.
Speaker 3: Okay, literally, that's That's one of the things I say to myself every year. And I think mass made me a better man, better person?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 2: Definitely? Definitely?
Speaker 3: I had to take a big look at myself and what other people witness, those close to me, those from high school, everyone you've ever worked with. It's throwing such a huge halo over everything. It can quickly go sour and people like I never thought he was that way?
Speaker 1: What way is that?
Speaker 3: I know some guy who says.
Speaker 1: Oh, the head comment wasn't great.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that was tragic, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: So what made you say? Why did you do that?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't know, Like there was that little intrusive thought matrix going on, but even still, like I just had no self awareness in that mind, Like this is going to millions.
Speaker 2: Other Ryan, I call him other Ryan.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll put split personnel.
Speaker 3: From your estimation what you've seen to me, How can I be a better man? I know you love me already, but still, I mean, I'll be honest. I do find your entertainment. I mean We've just spoke about the comment about giving a head. I didn't enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Like it was derogatory, but like, I see you you regret that, so that's fair.
Speaker 2: I seriously do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like mom and Dad were like, what did you say? Yeah, like a bat of mine maybe wouldn't be boasting about that partner giving good head. Fully agree, Okay, that's good. A better man, Well, you're gonna bathe more so I'm okay with that. Oh my god, very professional there, Ryan, a very serious interview. It's Tony time.
Speaker 2: I'll put him on speaker. I am Tony.
Speaker 1: You stick go Tony. We're doing an interview, mate.
Speaker 3: Tony, I'm doing an interview with Josh.
Speaker 1: Josh not John aiki mate. Hey, Tony, have you have you got the time?
Speaker 2: I'm on my way.
Speaker 1: No, it's Tony time. That was the joke. Then, after Tony, ever so rudely interrupted us there, it was back to the vision board and I wanted to bring up Ryan's budding acting career as a silent extra stood in the background of many shows, which is quite random, but he just keeps popping up here, there, and everywhere, most recently in the back ground of The New Bin series The Last Anniversary. Maybe more acting, because I've seen you popping up as an extra in many things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well I do have a few things going on there. But honestly, there's a misconception I want to clear up. I cannot act in maths. You get maths SMA, all right, get all blocked up and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just put on the spot.
Speaker 3: And like any any subterfusis, you have always flips on its head. So even if you're there acting as such, you just you can't sustain it. You're living with the person breathing the same air as everyone else.
Speaker 1: Some people tried to act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that is do you think that is?
Speaker 1: No, I did see you in that new Bin series the Last Anniversary. Oh yeah, I really liked your work. When you were stood by the photocop here in the background, I was convinced you were a real office worker. Honestly, at this point in the interview, I then brought up the whole warrior thing just so I could basically pull out this free foot actual Samurai said that I brought as a prop for literally no reason other than the fact I saw that friend had a saw it and I thought that's funny. I'm going to take that for my interview with Ryan. You've inspired me to release my Warrior, so I have a gift. It's not actually the gift. I bought myself something to hit me with, something, something very big, something very big and hard. I'm a warrior as well.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got this, but.
Speaker 1: This is like legit. I didn't. It feels just real, like it's solid blood.
Speaker 2: I am. I am dubiously. You wouldn't be banging it against that if it was real. Touch the blade, you're right, well, is this a jewel?
Speaker 3: You're saying you want to because you can't do with these swords right there for cutting through bone and flesh.
Speaker 1: And I think broke some laws by walking through this hotel.
Speaker 3: Put that in your pants again. I'm putting things, you know.
Speaker 1: I did want to ask, what how did you? My favorite scene of the season was when they randomly cut to you just playing with you summer sad, and they brought in like the Japanese music.
Speaker 2: Oh lord.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't leave my house until I got it.
Speaker 2: Around like they made.
Speaker 1: They were like, we're not going until you've filmed that.
Speaker 3: Oh like you know they were. They were gassing it up in a way of like it's unique. You know, it's like it is, it is an antique. But I was like, guys, I don't even want to take it out. It's that old and like that valuable, fragile. They're like, no, no, no, just like I can't swing it around, I can't do anything crazy with it.
Speaker 1: Just unsheath, it's for you dancing against the wall with it. They really saw you coming.
Speaker 3: Look look you see you see a little gold nugget, you know, stoopid pick it up?
Speaker 2: And do you go? Depends on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from me off that we speaking of people going low. You did drop your dear wife at the wedding?
Speaker 2: Nice? Ye? Yeah, nice? Nice? Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that reaction strong, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Oh Lord?
Speaker 1: You wanted to what was the quo? Can we remove this from the broadcast? Yeah, no, it's really Yeah.
Speaker 2: You gotta understand my mind was in panic mode. Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: Hey, it was for yourself, for her, huh, for yourself, for her.
Speaker 2: For the whole thing, like hunging.
Speaker 3: I asked if she was okay about fifteen times after that, Hey yeah, and she was just kept laughing.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: It's going to be iconic. It's going to be a meme bye by this and that it was a mean and then what happened It was no longer a meme, So narrator it was funny, though, God damn, wasn't it funny? They played it about fifteen times.
Speaker 1: Actually, but did you genuinely believe they would cut out the show? Because you asked nicely?
Speaker 2: Lord? No, no, good lord no.
Speaker 3: But like I was like physically sick in the stomach because like, who what dickhead drops his wife after his mates is just telling his new wife how much he can squat.
Speaker 1: I feel this sat there tone for the whole marriage, didn't they just dropped.
Speaker 2: That's right, and then apologetic.
Speaker 1: That's that first night I made that meme of you where it cut between you singing that of course you're the voice.
Speaker 3: Look, the man's good, all right, he's good.
Speaker 1: But then again, I have to ask why did when producers said, hey, why don't you stand here and sing a song? Why did you go? Okay?
Speaker 3: I had no other thought in my mind, but like, yeah, fuck it, I'll give a crack.
Speaker 1: What would you like to sing us out of the podcast?
Speaker 2: Okay? I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I can't, all right now, No, I'm gonna do the original, the original.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready, this is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Terrible, guys, I apologize in advance to you everyone in this room. Yep, that's the way it's gonna be a little time.
Speaker 1: Then, No, just a vision board. We're gonna singing lessons, singing singing lessons.
Speaker 2: See, I told you, I told you.
Speaker 3: See I was coerced into this. I did not want to fucking do that.
Speaker 1: I learned from the master producers. Oh God, Ryan, it's been a pleasure, mate. After that sing, you got sweaty pumps.
Speaker 2: I think we have to sing like.
Speaker 1: You've told us, are to release in a warrior. God insure you are God bless. So that was it. Possibly, as I said my most stupid interview today, I'm still pulling together my part two of what happened over the weekend when I spent forty eight I was with the cast. That's gonna be big and hectic, and I'm still every two minutes I'm remembering something else now, like my Hangovers, fighting and tonight. So last episode of the season, So let's all look forward to that and then I will speak to you tomorrow. Goodbye.