Speaker 1: I'm actually a bit excited about Eurovision.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's click.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's been a bit blue the last few years. I haven't been excited for a while, but I feel like the temperature is about to heat up. SBS has picked the candidate who's going to perform.
Speaker 2: So none of this Eurovision decides stuff.
Speaker 1: Australia decides. Remember that it was a whole show. We would perform, you'd vote, which is like the olden days, double low, double five.
Speaker 2: I mean that screams cost cutting. Sorry, I'll putting on a show. We'll just decide.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe Australia doesn't know how to decide, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Also that I mean they screwed it up with Reggie Bird? Am I right? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Jokes? Crisis one was the real winner.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they have chosen a exciting and unusual act. The song he's going to be performing is called Milkshake Man. I've already chosen that. I love it.
Speaker 2: He should do a remix with Kellus.
Speaker 1: What does he mean by that? I can tell you on a taste of the milkshake man.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me that on it Okay, he's.
Speaker 1: A French background and I should call him by his name Gojo.
Speaker 3: If you want to look at him on Instagram, his handle his Hey, I'm go Jo.
Speaker 1: Hey, Gojo. His father is French, so he's got that downpat the whole eurobiz got it. And he's like there are French words in the song in the Milkshake Man. Yeah. So you know he's hoping that that gets him a few votes. But as he says, you can't dictate boats, maybe they won't like milkshakes.
Speaker 4: Australia. My name is Gojo and I would be representing Australia at Eurovision twenty twenty five. I'm would be bringing the Milkshake Man to Basil and Switzerland and I can't wait to see you there, Dunn.
Speaker 1: Imagine how horrified his father would be. Who is you know? I imagine quite an elegant frenchman wee.
Speaker 2: Wie and.
Speaker 1: His son. He never would have thought growing up on the outskirts of Paris that he would have a son that sounded like that when he opened his mouth.
Speaker 2: Make him speak again, Jack, make him speak yes.
Speaker 4: Good Australia. My name's Gojo and I would be representing Australia Europe.
Speaker 1: Australia. Well, I'm gay Jack.
Speaker 3: Well, he grew up off the greed with his family in w A, so I wonder if his dad was there for that.
Speaker 1: I just love it so much. If you've spent any time at all on TikTok, we are just talking rubbish and you're like, I've been all over this for ages. He became famous on the tiki talkie, as my friend Aaron calls it. For this number.
Speaker 2: She's got a town where she.
Speaker 1: Wait. Well, I love it, missus Hollywood. That's a true talent. I'm really excited. I reckon wear a chance?
Speaker 2: Should we go over?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 1: I just can I tell you like, Europe is wonderful. You know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a long way way, but man, is it worth it.
Speaker 1: I just don't think I've got it in me.
Speaker 2: No, So don't be like that yet, don't.
Speaker 1: Be that's it. No, I think last year that was it. I was one and done.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. We'll talk about this off theair. We can't put a nail in your europe coffin already.
Speaker 1: Hey, guess who's on a plane. Not me obviously on trake.
Speaker 2: He's out of here. Man, he's got.
Speaker 1: Four more shows. My mind is blown. I'm such a good girl that it would not cross my mind. Ye, if I had four things booked that people were counting on me to turn up to do, it would not cross my mind unless I was dead to not do it. To brazenly fly out. People are following him on Flight Raider.
Speaker 3: Yes, So he took off out of Brisbane this morning after performing last night.
Speaker 2: It's showing because they have to log where they're going.
Speaker 3: It's showing that his jet is going to stop in Fiji and then I believe why, and then onto Canada, back home to Toronto. And he's still got four shows left. He's got a show in Brisbane on March four. He's then got to go to Auckland for a couple of shows. He had another Sydney show left.
Speaker 1: What does he just go now?
Speaker 2: I'm going Well, here's my theory. He went real hard. Right at the start of his trip.
Speaker 3: He was at Mason Bitade, and he was at Crown and went to Perth, went to Sydney.
Speaker 2: I think he's just like, I've had enough, I want to go home.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think?
Speaker 2: Hold on, we're going home.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think? I think he had an inside spy in his entourage and Australian represented it. It that gave him all the great places to go to in Melbourne because they're your places. Now, how much time have you spent in Brisbane to recommend anywhere for Drake to go. He's had a loss, he misses Masombitade.
Speaker 2: So he's back to Toronto.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show. Well, that song feels like it's from a very long time ago. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show. The reason I say that is because we're going here Chrissy's click fate, red alert emergency. What Justin Bieber is not well? Some footage appeared not that long ago and it's still up. You reckon it's because he's on a plane.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I mean I think the forty which is fun, but I could see in the footage.
Speaker 1: You think it's fun.
Speaker 3: Well, like he seems like he's having a good time. He doesn't seem unwell in the footage. Jack, No, look he's not.
Speaker 2: Like go to his Instagram at Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: I shared it to my story because it makes I arrived at a party or a house and you were in the kitchen with someone I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Doing this happens most weekends.
Speaker 1: I would drag you out by your clickable t shirt ha ha, and of call your mother like a.
Speaker 3: Like a.
Speaker 2: He's dabbling in a bit of wrap.
Speaker 1: Well that sounds fine, but we've seen the visual his eyes. He looks like the screen that that piece of art by Edvard Munch. You know, he looks.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's been hanging out with Snoop Dogg. Let's just look.
Speaker 1: The eyes looked like the two eggs that I cracked in a bowl for my son this morning, just glossy, staring up at me.
Speaker 3: High like a magpie.
Speaker 2: I go, like a bad guy. That guy, he flies high like a magpie.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? He's that's a Billie Eilish thing. May apparently that the magpie that has a face of a seagull inside it was a Billie Eilish thing. Oh yeah, she said at one of her shows. I think, and then that the second one, the second line of that stupid drug addled song also references Billie Eilish like a magpie. I go like a bad guy. There you go?
Speaker 2: Maybe he did he did feature on that guy?
Speaker 1: May god, I really, I really wish she would check himself into someone, clean up his act something there. I want to talk about Zoe Cravats queen now Lenny Kravats. I'm old enough to know her father, and he is magic. Have you done a deep dive into Lenny Kravitz's music, like properly? He would really like it? I think. Okay, So he had a daughter with Lisa Bonnet from The Cosby Show and that is the result. I know, the most brilliant. She's such a great actress. She went out with Channing Tatum for a while.
Speaker 3: We were talking about Nicole Kidman earlier. I fell in love with Zoe on Big Little Lights.
Speaker 2: That's when I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was great in that she was She's like a I don't know, she's a kinetic energy.
Speaker 2: She's a full vibe.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she sat down with El magazine and talked about the end of her relationship with Channing Tatum. I just never thought they looked right together.
Speaker 2: You did always say it, whereas I'm the complete opposite. I remember seeing the pat peaks of them riding their.
Speaker 3: Bikes through New York City and I was like, what an iconic cool couple like love them?
Speaker 1: That is a very cool thing to do. But what is the term when a woman leaves a man and she just it's not a glow up?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: What is it? It's it should be a specific thing. No, because you can have a glow up anytime. You don't have to be newly single revenge like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go glow up a breakup glow up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, in fact, most of the time, women just they just look magnificent a relationship. There's nothing to do with the man. It's you know, I'm not being mean here, but look at her.
Speaker 3: She's been reborn.
Speaker 2: But what did she say about him?
Speaker 1: She said it was grateful. She's grateful for him.
Speaker 3: You didn't even want to read the main part of the story because he was nice about it.
Speaker 2: Read the quote. It's lovely.
Speaker 1: I love this thing that we made together, and I care for him very much. I just feel so grateful that we got to go on that journey together. When she win Australian Idol, so he has so much more coming and I think he's in a place as an actor where he's feeling really confident and people are seeing different sides of him.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they get back together. I love them.
Speaker 3: I love Billy Eilish more and coming up on Ricky leat Tim and Joel Next they are sitting down with her.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to hear this same.
Speaker 2: I've also had a sneak peek at the log and there's a lot of Billie Eilish fantastic log.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the consummate professional and radio god Tim Blackwell will actually have a few rough feathers over Billy Eilish.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Dore you