Speaker 1: On sky lids Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This it's the winder Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the rita Panicky show. Coming up tonight, Anthony Albanezi appoints Matt Kean to head the Climate change Authority.
Speaker 4: Prue McSween on why that could prove to be a foolish and costly move.
Speaker 3: Jet setting celebrities joined the Just Stop Oil climate cult will bring you the latest examples of Hollywood hypocrisy and my second favorite text on Alex Stein joins me to discuss this week's presidential debate, and of course Lefty is losing it.
Speaker 4: Alex himself was in the thick of it.
Speaker 5: God, guys, I'm so scared the Antifa.
Speaker 4: They brought their square.
Speaker 5: Guys, dis mess.
Speaker 6: Up your time.
Speaker 1: I'm so scared.
Speaker 2: Good, I'm so happy you're protecting these children so they can go gett doctor NATed and go in there for transgender Storytimer's such a good American.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in Sky News contributor po McSween. Now we'll get to the Matt Kean and the nuclear issue shortly, but first, amid rumors of an early election, conservative lobby group Advance has announced a campaign to scrutinize the Greens and they say expose their extreme left policies. Advance was the same group that successfully lobbied against the Voice. The race based referendum and donation data shows great support for Advance. The support hasn't slowed down since the referendum. The Australian reports Advance has got three hundred and six thousand members now supporters, including thirty two thousand donors, and they're devoting five million dollars on phase one of a national election campaign titled Green Truth Prue. What do you make of this? The left has been very successful in utilizing unions. They've got the bulk of the media backing the and they've got a bunch of leftist think tanks and activist groups, including Get Up doing their bidding. It's about time Conservatives organized a grassroots campaign for themselves.
Speaker 7: Exactly Rita.
Speaker 8: In fact, it's crazy that they hadn't done it years ago, but at least they've got their act together now and this is probably one of the most important things they can do, because the Greens is a fraudulent party. You know, for a long time people sort of thought, oh, well, you know, they're you know, hairy arm pitted sensible shoes, tree huggers, and you know they're just caring about the environment and you know, the water and all those things. But we know that there is a much stronger intention here and if you would care to look at some of their policies where they want to build in build inheritance taxes. I mean, if anybody is successful, they want to just tax them within an.
Speaker 7: Inch of their lives.
Speaker 8: You know, they want to defund you know, the any non government schools and also apparently also you know, immigration is going to be you know, one.
Speaker 7: Of their big things as well.
Speaker 8: So look, they're a dangerous party. And the problem is that Albanese he only got in he had measly thirty two point six percent of the vote.
Speaker 7: He would not be in government without the help of the Greens.
Speaker 8: And now of course those preferences will flow again to him and it may just get him over the line. And this is the problem that people don't realize that there's a quid pro quo and that the Greens will call in and have been calling in, you know, payback for having Albanesian government.
Speaker 7: And this is the terrifying thing. And they're dangerous.
Speaker 8: So the more we can get out the story of their you know their real true intent, the better for everyone.
Speaker 3: The polling that Advance have done themselves shows that most people aren't aware of the Greens' far left ideology, they're policies. Seventy eight percent of those who were polled believe the Greens are just concerned about looking after local water, environment, the wildlife, climate action essentially. But a lot of the policy areas you've just listed, they've got away with having those radical positions because they haven't been properly exposed. And we'll see how successful Advance's campaign is. Now to some new polling on nuclear energy released today, sixty percent of Australians are in support of having nuclear as part of the energy grid. The polling showed forty seven percent would even be happy to have a nuclear power plant in their electorate, but that number was higher for regional areas where these reactors will be placed. Three in the Latrobe Valley are happy with nuclear in their electorate, same for Port Augusta, fifty two percent. For regional Queensland. Hunter Valley was the outlie pro only thirty four percent of those polled for supporting a reactor in their backyard.
Speaker 4: What do you make of these figures.
Speaker 8: Well, I think that people have woken up in those areas. I don't understand about the hunter, and I'm sure they'll come around when it's explained in more detail, but you know, they understand the vitality, the jobs, the economic repercussions of having an energy powerhouse like the coal was, and of course this would be so I really am not surprised, and I think that what should happen is that they get rewarded, that they either have cheaper or free energy for a certain period of time, to really motivate them and encourage them and reward them. But you know, it's just a third watching this farcical play by labor where you know, the chicken littles are coming out of the woodwork. You know, when you think about it, would we let the dumbest kid in the classroom determine the curriculum?
Speaker 7: And this is what we're doing with energy policy.
Speaker 8: We're allowing these hypocrites, these ill informed people who have vested interests.
Speaker 7: When you think about all the people.
Speaker 8: Who are coming out now against nuclear, they're all people who have either we've discovered they've got renewable as shares or some interests in it.
Speaker 7: You know, this is of course the.
Speaker 8: Companies that are being rewarded with these clandestine payments, and of course the subsidies are all very.
Speaker 7: Keen to you know, protect their patch.
Speaker 8: But if anybody has any real understanding of nuclear and how it can be the power source, and the hypocrisy of this government that it's just signed up some Pacific Economic forum for a clean energy agreement where one of the three things being discussed in positivity is nuclear, and you know, you just sort of think, how can they be telling the international community one thing and doing the.
Speaker 7: Chicken little stuff with us.
Speaker 8: So let's hope it's an exercise this election in common sense and an intelligence test and not this mungering stupidity that the Albanesi government is intent on.
Speaker 3: Well, we're finally going to have a debate, an adult debate where people will be able to make a choice. We got it with a voice referendum, and we're going to get it with this other crucial policy area. And I think it's long over due. You mentioned the scare mongering, juvenile scare mongering from labor ministers. MP's pictures of three eyed fish and three eyed koalas just silly stuff. But today we did have this announcement from the Prime Minister.
Speaker 9: And I'm pleased to announce it.
Speaker 10: Today.
Speaker 11: Cabinet has agreed to a point, the Honorable Matt Kean as Chair of the Climate Change Authority.
Speaker 3: But Matt Kean, the off brand, the poor man's Malcolm Turnbull, I call him. He was once a fan of nuclear energy.
Speaker 12: Do you think we'll ever have nuclear power stations in Australia?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think so. There's some exciting things happening on the nuclear front. So a company in the United States is developing technology around small modular nuclear reactors, so that's effectively a nuclear power plant in something the size of a shipping container.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 11: Right now, the prototype of that is being developed, but we're not expecting that to be commercially available unto the mid twenty thirties. Into the future, will nuclear have a role to play? I think so and I hope so, But right now I can't bet on technology that isn't readily available.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Prue, how this appointment is going to be a master stroke for the PM.
Speaker 8: Well, it's going to be a master's stroke for the Liberal Party, I think, because this man has proven himself to be you know, you know, in each way hitter a little bit, you know, who's Whoever's interests, he's monitoring, you know, fostering at the moment he'll go with. And so he's got himself a nice cushy job with this climate change authority and the government is using him thinking that it's going to be a master stroke for them in you know, cutting down the Liberals. Well, in fact, he's done the Liberals a lot of work, you know, out of a lot of hard work, because all they have to do is play that clip that you have just run and also rely on the fact that MacKean was one of the most despised and maligned ministers in the Liberal in New South Wales government because of his energy policies and the fact that he flipped flopped and was on the wrong horse he should have been in the Labor Party. So it's all come out now, it's validated everything we are suspected. And I think he's going to you know, Dutton must be thinking this is my lucky day.
Speaker 7: One lotter.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: I think he is a politician who inspires very strong feelings amongst the many Coalition voters. I hear a lot more vitriol aimed at the likes of Matt Kean than I do any Greens, labor and teals MPs and that tells you plenty. Now let's talk about multi millionaire actress extraordinay Emma Thompson, who's joined climate change protests in London again. She's demanding an end to fossil fuels. Here's what she had to say.
Speaker 6: Well, because of this, because of the green and pleasant land is now turning into a bit of a disaster, frankly, and it's been so awful for so long.
Speaker 4: And this is the most.
Speaker 6: Extraordinary coming together of people in galvanizing, particularly before an election, because if we don't tacked on this, we won't have a countryside anymore. As as simple as that.
Speaker 3: But I'm not sure she wants to actually live what she preaches. She's a fan of multi million dollar yachts, she flies all around the world constantly. She's got quite a big carbon footprint herself, you'd imagine. But she wants to preach to the little people about giving up fossil fuels.
Speaker 8: What is maze as me, reader, is why these people think we care what they think.
Speaker 7: They happen to be people whose profession is to.
Speaker 8: Read someone else's lines that they don't even think for themselves when they're doing these movies, you know, I mean, I don't care what Emma Thompson or any other actor thinks, and how dare they presume that we do? And you know I used to love that movie love Actually now actually I don't love her at all. In fact, I think she's you know, over the hill and should go and get in the feet of position, waiting for the world to end.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, I did love some of her movies years ago. I haven't seen anything I like for a long time from her, and certainly not a political views now finally, Prue King Charles is set to visit Australia for the Everest horse Race in Sydney, but he's not going to be sticking around for the Melbourne Cup. I think people in Melbourne are going to be a little bit, I don't know, feeling a little bit snubbed by this. What do you make of what's planned for this tour?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, Melbourne has always been I thought, the more royalist sort of society.
Speaker 7: You know, they like to think of themselves.
Speaker 8: That way, So it's a big you know, spit in the I for them because there is so much rivalry between the Everest and the Melbourne Cup. And good on Peter Valandi's you know, he's the one who's been working on King Charles for a couple of years now, and given he's got health issues, I think that, you know, score one for New South Wales. But I'm sure there's going to be a very bitter taste in the mouths of the Victorian Racing League. You know they won't like it at all. But will they turn Republican? I don't think so. I'm sure they'll be lining up and you can bet the Valandis might even invite them up so they can you know, Bow and Curtsey and.
Speaker 7: All of the works. Not that I'm being any of them or anything.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how much of a fan of horse racing the King is obviously, remember Queen Elizabeth was absolutely enamored with the sports. She had horses and some of the most wonderful footage of her was ching her horses race. So we were well, let's hope King Charles makes makes an effort to come down to Melbourne and see the Cup.
Speaker 4: Proom mcswaen thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is child and adolescent psychologist Claire Rogue Claire. New crime statistics out of Victoria have revealed a disturbing trend. The Herald Sun reports crimes involving children as young as ten have soared to the highest level in fourteen years, and children aged fourteen to seventeen were overrepresented in burglaries, assaults, robberies, car thefts. It's clear that whatever current approach we've got here is not working. How do we tackle the youth crime crisis?
Speaker 10: Yeah, hi, reta, Well, obviously it's not a one simple solution, but my goodness, I mean ten year olds. These are grade four five children. It's a little primary school aged kids. So just you know, I'm not surprised necessarily about the rise in youth crime, but I am surprised about how young these kids are, so first and foremost, you know, looking at the causes of youth crime, we know that crime always escalates at times of financial difficulty and financial stress, and of course you know there to be parents at home who are going through that. We know that, you know, youth crime escalates when kids are exposed to violence and aggression at homes. There's very clear correlations there between domestic violence and you know, kids being normalized to aggressive behavior. But certainly you'd have to start in the home environment, and you'd have to say that you know, this almost becomes well, I think it does become is a child protection issue. I mean, these children don't have parents at home that maybe have the capacity to be able to know their whereabouts and where they are. They may be drug and alcohol issues at home, and so I think the home is a great place to start. And the other thing is I had a guess that a ten year old who's out in the night and breaking into cars is not attending.
Speaker 4: The school the next day.
Speaker 10: So we need to look at education and engagement of school and why these children aren't engaged in school, and then providing community supports. I need to be doing something else other than this, and needs to be community groups, sporting groups, extra activities, keeping them busy. So it's multifaceted, but it needs to start at home.
Speaker 4: Needs to start at home.
Speaker 3: But I just fear so much of what we're doing, and we are devoting significant resources to these issues is just ideologically wrong and it's not having the results even with the best intentions. We are putting these kids down a terrible path. Now, the federal police are working with autism experts to try to stem the number of autistic youngsters who are being radicalized online by violent extremists. Police have seen an increase in under sixteens on a path to radicalization, with some planning attacks at schools and looking to make explosives or use other weapons.
Speaker 4: Claire, are youngsters who are.
Speaker 3: On the spectrum more susceptible to being influenced or even radicalized online.
Speaker 10: There are traits in autistic kids that would make them more vulnerable. Of course, we all know autism as a spectrum. This wouldn't apply for anyone on the spectrum. There's an increase in generally in children being groomed online to be radicalized, and these radicalization these extremists are adaptable and they're presenting many of the platforms that they contact kids in to simulate gaming online gaming kind of platforms. So but yeah, absolutely, Look with autistic kids, they have a rigid thinking style. They often spend more time online because they prefer that behind a screen contact with their friends to face to face contact. They become very obsessive and fixated when they do come into contact with ideas that are new or that they're quite attracted to, and they can become quite fixated.
Speaker 7: So I think that.
Speaker 10: There are traits there. And of course they're also going through a hard time trying to understand themselves and their minority group who are potentially trying to find their tribe and people who understand them as well, So there are certain traits there that would make them a target and very easy to manipulate. And that's where these extremists are coming in and presenting themselves as a fun gaming activity before they start talking to them about quite extreme ideas, and they give young children, not just on the spectrum, but they give young disenfranchised children who has been way too much time online a sense of purpose, a sense of belonging, a group that understands them, and it takes off from there. So it's very scary.
Speaker 3: Now before you go, I want to speak to about a book we've talked about before because I think it is absolutely brilliant and it's been quoted again. Because there's a great deal of debate happening about the merits of modern parenting, whether it's failing the next generation, and this obsession with things like gentle parenting, the overuse of therapy, bad therapy, Why the Kids Aren't Growing Up?
Speaker 4: By Abigail Shrei. That's the book I mentioned.
Speaker 3: We have discussed before, and the dangers of rumination, trapping people in this cycle of obsessing endlessly about their problems rather than moving on and living. But I want to ask you specifically about the issue of resilience with kids.
Speaker 4: How do we build that because.
Speaker 3: There seems to be so many programs now it's schools to build resilience, and they often have the opposite effect.
Speaker 4: We've got just kids who.
Speaker 3: Are obsessed with their own trauma, even if it's imagined trauma.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, I think many of these programs in schools are nonsense. I think they cost a lot of money and the complete nonsense. I think a lot of issues with children these days. When I'm asked about mental health and where we're going wrong, I think can be really summarized by an issue, which is that the kids aren't gaining independent skills. And it's not unusual at all to have people in their twenties now, I know, you know, it's not uncommon for me to come across twenty four to twenty five year olds who have their parents say, for example, call and book a GP appointment for them, or go and get the script and fill it for them. Yeah, well, you know they don't have you know, life skills, and they kind of debilitatingly identifying as anxious themselves and completely enabled. And of course parents say to me at that point, what can they do? Well, you know, no, it starts early on and I say to parents, Look, your job is to turn out a fully functioning person in eighteen years.
Speaker 4: That's your job.
Speaker 10: And you can't do that by not allowing a child to do anything. And you know we've talked about too, you know, Jonathan Hyde has that wonderful quote that says we underprotect children in the online world talking about you know, grooming and so forth, and we completely overprotect them in the outside world. So it starts with six seven eight year olds who should be allowed to walk up the road to the corner store and given that opportunity and build trust and go and purchase something and come back home. And yes, it's terrifying as a parent. I mean, I have young kids. I stand there and I think, oh.
Speaker 3: My with us, Yeah, and it would be good to occasionally allow them to fail and have them realize that in the real world they're not going to be the best at everything.
Speaker 4: Clairo, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 9: Thank you Still to.
Speaker 3: Come left He's losing it, featuring our favorite Democrat congresswoman losing it in the bronx. Alex Stein joins me next, welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it, and we're.
Speaker 4: Starting off with a gross one.
Speaker 7: Folks.
Speaker 3: I apologize in advance, but this is what's out there, and in this next clip, I'm not sure what I'm disgusted with more the old fools stripping for a bunch of bewildered children, or the parents of those children who have brought them along to be traumatized by this depravity. Note the Pride flag flying in the background there. I don't personally know of any gay people who'd be proud of that, some freaked stripping dancing.
Speaker 4: Sexually for little kids while he licks a walking sticker.
Speaker 3: If you want a thirty second explainer on civilizational decline, well you just saw it. Let's go from depraved to demented with this woke offering from Hollywood. This clip ain't even new, but it's gone viral in recent days, and you'll understan stand why because apparently now racism is causing humors.
Speaker 1: See okay, yeah, yeah, he's okay. I had sephas answer some questions from a Harvard test known as unrest. It is designed to measure someone's level of social resistance.
Speaker 10: Social resistance when people like us oppose the values and policies of the dominant culture.
Speaker 4: That's right, What does that have to do?
Speaker 1: He feels threatened on a daily basis, like everything he's earned can just be taken away. He's disenfranchised. But because his life is seemingly free from all this, because he can't name it, he's internalizing it.
Speaker 6: Name what.
Speaker 1: Racism? I think your son's tumor was caused by racism?
Speaker 4: Yes? What did that doctor say?
Speaker 3: When people like us the values and policies of the dominant culture? Does that mean every conservative in Hollywood is going to have their body riddled with cancerous tumors? But what if the hard left is right and America itself is the cancer? Here is a student from the University of Illinois.
Speaker 14: America is the cancer America, the American government, secularism, democracy, capitalism. These are cancers that have spread their illness.
Speaker 4: All over the world.
Speaker 15: Non Wislims are tired of this cancer. They're tired of the American government, They're tired of democracy. They want to see a new way of life, and as listens, we have to understand that we have that new way of life.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they are teaching at University Is in Chicago, but last time I check, there is no influx of non Muslims desperate to get into Muslim majority country trees.
Speaker 4: The reverse is true, though.
Speaker 3: And as someone who fled an Islamist country, I cannot fathom why Muslims move to the West and then seek to change the West into the sort of place they fled. Not all Muslims, obviously, but the Islamists think like that, kind of like the Californians who moved to Austin and destroyed the joint. Now to lefties losing it in a MSNBC, well, it is lefties losing at headquarters. They've got another dim witted host. This time she stops a discussion about a twelve year old American girl who was raped and murdered by illegal immigrants to point out that she doesn't use the.
Speaker 4: Term illegal immigrant on her show. She prefers undocumented What.
Speaker 11: Do you tell the parents of those people, those young girls who were killed?
Speaker 12: But this is I mean, you're ponderance of these but what is the difference between the legal immigrant who unfortunately in ages in that activity.
Speaker 16: And we don't like that.
Speaker 4: I want to be clear, we don't do I legal.
Speaker 12: Document a document undocumented individuals.
Speaker 3: That was MSNBC's Simone Sanders. And let's talk about AOC now. Congresswoman Alexandria or Carsio Cortez. She had quite the weekend the Bronx. Here she is coming to the stage like she's some sort of a gangster rap star. Pity the crowd was so teeny tiny small, And here is IOC demonstrating that she's confused about just who is running the country because she wants to fight to win the country back. Your party is running the show, Sandy. And then she introduced another Democrat, Congressman Jamal Bowman, and things just got more whacky from there. Oh, dear, you thought AOC was uncouth, Get a load of Jamal. And obviously, with all the issues in New York right now, you'd think he'd be focused on I don't know, crime, illegal immigration, cost of living pressures.
Speaker 4: No, it's all about Gaza. I'm telling them, do vo lor Jamal see Sya. Now, yeah, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 5: See Spraya.
Speaker 6: Now that's gonna put me.
Speaker 12: The polls are open today, the polls are open tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Now let's bring in AOC's number one fan, the man who loves the Democrat congresswoman so much that he released a song about her.
Speaker 4: I wish I was kidding, I'm not. Let's cross to the.
Speaker 3: Great State of Texas to speak with Blade's TV host Alex Stein. Alex explain AOC's antiques.
Speaker 4: There, and what about Jamal Bowman.
Speaker 3: Why are Democrats in New York running a campaign on a cease firing Gaza.
Speaker 13: Well, you know, I understand why they want to cease fire because you know, they get funded by Code Pink, and you know, they have a lot of activist groups that are against the war in Gaza.
Speaker 5: So it doesn't surprise me that they're basically openly anti Semitic.
Speaker 13: But I guess what does kind of surprise me is that you see Jamal Bowman and you see AOC up there like it's a rap concert, you know.
Speaker 5: And it's just absolutely insane.
Speaker 13: Very I would say politically cringe of political cringe, I guess is how I would describe it.
Speaker 5: And I'm a cringe expert, so I don't know.
Speaker 13: Maybe they're doing it because they want to be lampoon so they can get more clicks.
Speaker 5: I don't know why else they would act that way.
Speaker 3: And no matter how much a panda to this anti Israeli crowd, anti Semitic crowd, uh, it's not enough for the far left. There were protesters there who were chanting that AOC had blood on her hands. You can never be looney left enough for the looney left. But I don't know about you, but IOC's antiques did remind me of a certain character from the office.
Speaker 17: Blood alone moves the wheels of history. A never ending fight, I say to you, and you will understand that it airs a previlleged to fight.
Speaker 4: We are warriors, Alex.
Speaker 3: I always see the antics. On that stage you mentioned she was acting like she was. I don't know, CARTI b at a rap concert. Is that the sort of behavior that speaks to her demographic though?
Speaker 4: Is that going to get her re elected?
Speaker 5: Well? Maybe?
Speaker 13: I mean, you know, it looked like she spent a little time in Union Square at her old bar that she used to work at. It seems like she was about two or three margaritas deep if I'm just being honest, and you know.
Speaker 5: Does that appeal to Americans? Probably? So, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 13: Young people are very naive and they probably do want to see politicians that act like JoJo's you are, or act, you know, like it is a pride parade. So you know, honestly, it's not surprising that you know, her base is enjoying this. But like I said, I mean, it's hard to watch and it's just very unserious, and I think that's why Jamal Bowman right now in his primary, he's pulling very underwhelmingly and it's probably going to lose.
Speaker 5: So maybe they feel the pressure.
Speaker 13: And this is how they act because I know that for a politician, going viral and getting attention is basically their main job in order to become more popular.
Speaker 5: So I'm not surprised you're acting crazy and weird like this.
Speaker 3: Now, the long away to presidential debate is finally happening this week. It's going to be Friday morning, our time. Paul Murray and I will be providing commentary on Sky News's digital platforms as soon as the debate is run and one and Trump has some ideas about how Biden will be preparing for this momentous occasion.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's sleeping now.
Speaker 18: Because they want to get him good and strong. So a little before debate time, he gets a shot.
Speaker 1: In the ass, and that's.
Speaker 18: They want to strengthen him up.
Speaker 9: So he comes out.
Speaker 18: He'll come out, Okay, I say he'll come out all jacked up, right, all jacked up?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Alex Biden certainly does seem to be affected at times. He can go from being completely confused, incoherent to speed talking.
Speaker 4: Just listen to these few seconds from the State of the Union addresses.
Speaker 13: I invested in family, I've read by my secret agriculture and knows more about this than anybody I know.
Speaker 4: I couldn't spect that quickly.
Speaker 3: How important is this week's debate? Could it be the undoing of Joe Biden if he performs badly?
Speaker 13: Well, I think it's going to be really very extra important when it comes to this next election. Because you know, they did a coin flip to see who would get to do the closing statement, and Joe Biden got to pick which podium he wanted and he thought that would be more important than doing the last statement. So basically, they're more worried about him walking out there to the podium than they are about what he's going to say. So I think it could be very bad if he trips and falls. It's going to be a stain on our country that we have a president that literally cannot walk up to a podium. And they even said that in Delaware right now, that he's actually practicing standing up. So that's where we're at where our presidency is that we have a president that may not even be able to physically get to the podium. So I think his performance is going to be very weak, and I think Donald Trump should let him speak and metaphorically hang himself and let him lie and let him just like he said last time that the laptop hunter Biden's laptop was Russian Russian disinformation, that was a lie. So I just think that the best thing for Donald Trump is to let Joe Biden speak and let the American people see how incoherent and how adull of a person that, unfortunately Joe Biden has become.
Speaker 3: And I think he should remind everybody of the absolute lies, verifiable lies, things that Biden knew were lies at the last debate, because you'll recall he claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation.
Speaker 4: He knew perfectly well it.
Speaker 3: Was real, and it reveals all sorts of information about the entire Biden family's business dealings.
Speaker 4: Tell me more about the rules of this debate.
Speaker 3: You mentioned who gets to speak last and picking the podium. They don't have a crowd there, and I think they're cutting off the mics in between answers.
Speaker 4: It seems to be set up.
Speaker 3: To assist Biden to do a little bit better, because what Trump's particularly good at is that banter and throwing someone off by interjecting.
Speaker 13: If they're going to make it were there's as little improvisation as possible, and they want this thing is scripting and as easy because the mainstream media wants a prop up Joe Biden. So listen, they're not going to throw any fastballs at Joe Biden. They're going to make it soft toss underhand, as easy as possible. But sadly, I still think Joe Biden's going to perform horribly, and I hope we go back to the Donald Trump of twenty sixteen, where he said he was going to put Hillary Clinton in jail, and I hope that he has that bravado and doesn't pull any punches because Trump really, really really needs to come out swinging, and I think it's so important this first debate to set the tone for the rest of the campaign.
Speaker 3: I tell you, Biden is almost Trump's kryptonite when it comes to these debates because he's often just I don't know, either doesn't comprehend or isn't impacted by the jibes.
Speaker 4: That Trump throws his way. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he's so focused on those questions that he's practiced in his head and I'm sure theout putting him absolutely through the rear right now, making sure he gets those answers word perfect, like some sort of a Hollywood actor preparing for a for a performance. It's going to be fascinating to see Friday Morning out time.
Speaker 4: Now, Alex, You've got a history of.
Speaker 3: Taking on all sorts of lefties losing it. We've seen you Attender Gaze for Palestine rally that didn't go so well, and also Antifa.
Speaker 4: You've been interacting with them.
Speaker 13: God, guys, I'm so scared they Antifa, They brought their square, guys.
Speaker 5: Dismiss up your time.
Speaker 2: I'm so scared.
Speaker 7: It's good.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you're protecting these children so they can go gett doctor NATed and go in there for transgender storytelling.
Speaker 5: You're such a good American. These are the real cowards. They think they're so tough.
Speaker 13: I'm Primetime ninety nine Alex Stein and I love y'all.
Speaker 3: I keep warning you every week. I don't know why you keep flirting with danger. Are you not scared of being physically a saulted? You have already been physically assaulted. But those people are not always balanced statics.
Speaker 5: No, they're not.
Speaker 13: And they're on ten million different sort of medications, whether it's hormone blockers.
Speaker 5: Or lord knows what you know. And no, but let's be real.
Speaker 13: You know those guns I said, there's score guns though, those are real guns. Yet those are the same people that want to take away gun rights in America, that want.
Speaker 4: To not real guns.
Speaker 13: Those are real.
Speaker 4: Those are real guns.
Speaker 5: I'm not even kidding. No, and it's supposedly there's a law in Texas.
Speaker 7: We're not asking here.
Speaker 4: No, those are real guns.
Speaker 5: Rina in Dallas and Texas. That was actually in din't. But you can walk around with a gun.
Speaker 13: Like that in Texas, and you know, those guys are such cowards that that's them defending a drag Queen's story time at a local bookstore.
Speaker 5: So that's where we're at.
Speaker 13: It's like these people they kind of want that moment to engage, like they wanted to put on those masks. They wanted to go there and try to be tough guys with their guns. But when you go get in their face, they're really all cowards. So you know, I don't know how else to compete with these people other than to mark them, because they're indoctrinating all of our children. They're turning our country incredibly weak and soft. So I feel like trying to use humor and make fun of them to their face is the only way that we can actually you know, I guess bring attention to this subject in kind of a lighthearted way.
Speaker 4: No, you are very impactful.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I just fear for your physical safety before you go. We saw climate cult extremists launch this protest like I should call it at the eighteenth hole at the Travelers Championship.
Speaker 4: Bid did not go well for.
Speaker 9: Them, Alex.
Speaker 3: They were roundly abused verbally by the fans.
Speaker 4: They're regular folk.
Speaker 3: I just seek of these extremists, anticks and the sense of entitlement they have to disrupt anything.
Speaker 13: Yes, and Rita, everybody talks about climate change. They're trying to paint stone and or orange. They have every politician on their side. I mean they're making every car lecture. What are these people that we got climate change aware? It is what more can these people want?
Speaker 5: They're sick?
Speaker 13: And then I lasting I want to say Scotti Scheffler won the tournament. Went to my high school here in Dallas, Texas, Allan Park High School.
Speaker 5: So fellow Scotti, congratulations for winning.
Speaker 3: Scotty another Texan doing great things. Alex Stein. We love talking to you. Thanks for your time this evening.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Rita. Always a pleasure still to come.
Speaker 4: Megan Michael jealous of Prince William.
Speaker 3: After Taylor Swift rejected her podcast offer. Kinsey Schofield joins me next Welcome back. Joining me now is royal and celebrity reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey Prince William has been filmed shaking it off at a Taylor Swift concert and the pop star I even met with William and George and Charlotte took some photos. Tell me how this is going to be impacting our favorite royals, Harry and Meghan, because if there's one thing that Meghan covets above all else, it's celebrity attention. And the former actress probably isn't going to be happy with Taylor Swift making time for William and his children.
Speaker 16: I mean, that's a very good point. If you'll recall, Meghan Markel hand wrote a letter to Taylor Swift asking her to appear on her podcast, and Taylor had her people reached back out to Megan and decline that invitation. But you know, Prince William, I know, I know. But Prince William and Taylor have a very good history. There's a very funny video of them from twenty thirteen rocking out with bon Jovi at a charity event, and I just think that And I love that video of him dancing because it reminds me of him dancing to man Eater at the concert for Diana years ago. So I just think that this. I do think this is Taylor saying I've found a side, I've chosen a side. But I also think it's a really good indication of what's going on inside the Wales's home. It looks like they're having fun.
Speaker 7: Smiles.
Speaker 16: Those smiles across the children's faces were incredible, and I think that there's a lot of healing going on at home, which is good with everything that's been happening with the Princess of Wales over the last six months.
Speaker 3: Now, tell me about Megan Michael's father comparing himself.
Speaker 4: To King Charles. He's done a new interview.
Speaker 16: That's right, he's turning eighty years old and he said, never in his wildest dreams did he think he would have something in common with King Charles. And it's the fact that their grandchildren. They're not able to access their grandchildren. I mean, Thomas says he's never met them. He'd loved to at least see a photo of them. And he said, you know, he wishes he could talk to Charles, talk it out with the King because that's something that they can relate to. And he just says that he well, he knows his daughter's not going to call him to wish him a happy birthday. At least she could do or send him some photos of his grandbabies. He has actually stopped talking as much as he used to. So I was surprised about this interview, but I don't negative. You know, it wasn't as negative as past interviews have ben and I did sympathize with him when reading some of his words.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize he was eighty's that's interesting to see if Megan tries to mend that relationship before it's too late. Now Tom Cruise's relationship with his daughter is in the spotlight. Also, he decided to party at a Taylor Swift concert instead of attending his daughter his high school graduation. Suri Cruiser dropped the surname of her strange father at this ceremony. What is the reason behind this estrangement? Apparently he hasn't seen her for some seven years.
Speaker 16: You know, I honestly wonder if this is a part of the divorce agreement when Katie Holmes left him, because he really has had nothing to do with Surrey since Katie moved on and really escaped scientology. But there are rules within scientology that if you are engaged with people very close to you that leave or refuse to engage in scientology, you are supposed to distance yourself. I mean, it's very heartless in a way. Yes, absolutely, even if it's your mom, even if it's your dad. They feel like those are toxic influences and they don't want you to have anything to do with anyone that is. And bombs of scientology.
Speaker 4: Oh that's scary. And Suri looks so much like him.
Speaker 3: I just remember her growing up the most beautiful child, and not to have any contact with her for seven years. Astonishing choosing scientology over his own daughter, it seems.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about Elon Muska.
Speaker 3: He's long talked about the threat pose by lack of population growth. He wants to see more people on the planet, and he's trying to single handedly.
Speaker 4: Fix that issue himself.
Speaker 3: He has reportedly just become a father for the twelfth time. What can you tell me about this latest baby, Mama, He's got a few.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, this is.
Speaker 16: I'm going to defend him for a second, because I feel like he came out to say this was not a secret relationship, This was not a secret baby. If you are a friend, if you are a family member, you are well informed of the birth of our third child. And he's right, he said it would be weird if I sent a press release announcing the birth of my baby. And I mean, I guess the other side is you tweet about an awful.
Speaker 7: Lot you couldn't have tweeted.
Speaker 16: Yay, I'm so excited about my new baby, because that's pretty normal. But he is defending himself here saying, you know, I don't understand what the fuss is about. This was not a secret relationship, this was not a secret baby, and he didn't like the headlines that this was attracting. And there he is dancing. But I think that he's kind of in the right ear. If he wants to keep it private with friends and family, you know, that's his prerogative.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're not throwing any shade.
Speaker 3: We're just noting that he's had quite a few babies in the last three years twelve in total.
Speaker 4: His output is certainly above average.
Speaker 3: Whims to that area, probably when it comes to all areas, no, no, no, no one's I'm sure there are people criticizing him, but not on this program were fans of Elon Carnie West and his Australian wife. They're in Paris, and even by their standard, some of these costumes and outfits, I don't know what you call them, because they're almost always in some sort of a bizarre little I don't even know what you call that. I mean, I know he's got a fashion label, Kinsey. Is he going to market this sort of day where at some point nightwear or is it all just for him some sort of artistic expression.
Speaker 16: I think that it's I mean, artistic expression is a nice way to put publicity stunt. I mean what is he doing, Like is he trying to is he a beekeeper? I don't know what that outfit is. But you know, we are hearing reports that Bianca's family continuously mortified and that they don't recognize this young woman. So I think that they're hoping that this is a publicity stunt, that there is some bigger cause here that they're not privy to because they don't like the negative attention that she's receiving. And it is interesting because he was so critical of Kim Kardashian when she would dress sexy towards the end of their relationship, and there he is in seventeen layers and Bianca shows up in a body suit. It's very bizarre.
Speaker 3: He cous plenty of criticism about that hypocrisy on his own social media sides.
Speaker 4: Kisy Schofield.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for your time this evening, and that's it from me. Tonight up next is New's Not. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Good night,