Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello Special Today You've got a special guest.
Speaker 3: Hi there everybody, Hi, everybody.
Speaker 4: Hello, jeez, Hello, is you bought your mommy?
Speaker 5: This day week has arrived?
Speaker 6: Actually is this day week?
Speaker 5: I don't call her mommy. She I would have called her more than her mummy, call her mom mammy.
Speaker 1: She is my mom confirmed, but her mom is her mammy.
Speaker 2: Well, back in the day, the Irish people used to say mommy. I think I saw it.
Speaker 6: With us.
Speaker 1: No, no, okay, right, so but if you talk about her, she would be.
Speaker 5: Your her mom. She goes my mommy, yeah, grandmammy, yeah, grand mammy, mammy. I would have called her my nana.
Speaker 6: No, no, that's confusing, so many variations. But and this isn't mom, this is this is my mom.
Speaker 1: So you there's no and then she have grandparents take on different ones.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that's.
Speaker 6: Pop grandma culture that calls a mom a mom.
Speaker 7: The UK would as well, mummy, m O m mom mo or m m m M is British, m O M is American.
Speaker 6: The Irish ad been both ways.
Speaker 5: Because they say am the best of everything or just.
Speaker 6: The dregs of everything.
Speaker 1: So give us a Rundown. Your mammy is in town for six weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she arrived Friday, eleven years pretty much.
Speaker 6: Citizenship it is.
Speaker 5: She might get citizenship before I do.
Speaker 1: I legally a trip she's at.
Speaker 5: It was supposed to get here Monday last week last week, two days Monday, two days.
Speaker 6: A week ago.
Speaker 5: For their flight. Their flights were canceled because she was duel because she was due to ful through Dubai and obviously the middle stuff, so she had to go the other way. So she flew from Dublin to Chicago to Los Angeles to Fiji to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Does she have to pay for that or did they.
Speaker 5: Just they rebooked but she had to pay a couple of hundred euro extra.
Speaker 1: That's it, Yeah, bloody.
Speaker 2: Have just been canceled?
Speaker 8: Did she?
Speaker 1: Did she stop the She stopped?
Speaker 5: She stopped in l A for twenty four hours, which worked out well because she's got a cousin there, so she stayed with him, Barry.
Speaker 6: And Mammy, and then Barry was.
Speaker 5: Mammy has has prepared a surprise, so I'm going to get her.
Speaker 6: I can see she's splitting the.
Speaker 9: Gy if she splits the Gring Irish.
Speaker 3: But Irish, no, you can't say cure potatoes Irish coffee?
Speaker 9: Do you think she brought us potatoes? I'm in a calorie deficit at the moment. Happily, it's nothing too sweet.
Speaker 1: You know what, Lauren, he'll be off the bandwagon in two days?
Speaker 6: Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: I just don't calorie deficit quakened.
Speaker 9: It's not how much do you spend a coles I've spent two hundred.
Speaker 6: I think I threw it away.
Speaker 1: But there was some Oh my god, Oh.
Speaker 6: My god, it is Irish coffee.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's get a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's an Irish coffee whisky.
Speaker 6: Let's get letdy we go.
Speaker 4: I can't be having whiskey at nine o'clock in the morning on a Wednesday, getting lady with Mammy.
Speaker 1: You got to get on this one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my god, what is there?
Speaker 1: Maybe welcome to the studio, clin can you this? Of course, we're just.
Speaker 10: A few.
Speaker 6: Don't what's your name?
Speaker 1: And you get to see your son in action here. This is what he does for the guests.
Speaker 5: So don't ask the guys how they are, don't say hello, just jump straight in with your story.
Speaker 6: Take the phone off, lead speaker, right.
Speaker 2: Up to your here, how are you.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 10: I'm good, sorry into the microphone.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling. You've had a big couple of days of traveling?
Speaker 11: Yeah, the travel was a bit rough. It took me about three and a half days.
Speaker 10: But worth it.
Speaker 2: And you're staying for a while.
Speaker 10: I have a mistake. Weeks altogether amazing. Do you miss your boy are Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: It wasn't sure.
Speaker 6: Excuse Mike. Do you have other children? No, he's the only one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have another one when you've got one?
Speaker 6: Perfect as well?
Speaker 1: And was he was he a good boy growing up?
Speaker 10: It was great? Yeah, seriously, everybody loves them. Always.
Speaker 1: Does he say nice things about us? Yeah? Does he say?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: He does?
Speaker 6: He does.
Speaker 2: Besides the fact he has not told us your name. He just calls you man, my name.
Speaker 6: Is That's a beautiful name.
Speaker 1: The voice. What's the anxiety like having your mom on the with us?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hi, Hi, so.
Speaker 12: Nobody just deep, Well, I must have done a very good job as a mom.
Speaker 6: What have we got?
Speaker 2: Did you have you got booze in front?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: No, no, this doesn't kind just booze?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 10: It's an Irish coffee? I did have a spotted bother with your cream. I don't know.
Speaker 1: What's the cream going on?
Speaker 11: No, no, no, I just know a undred millions different versions of what's in it?
Speaker 10: Really strong coffee? Drop a patty?
Speaker 2: What's a drop of petty?
Speaker 5: Is a drop?
Speaker 11: Drop?
Speaker 6: Scott Paddy?
Speaker 10: Irish whisky Scotch?
Speaker 1: Sorry, now to day?
Speaker 6: What do we say when we drink it?
Speaker 10: Launcher going to get?
Speaker 6: She just means cheers? Health? Which one is what it means?
Speaker 5: Healthy lunch?
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's would you like to try mine?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh that's good, you know, trying trying wrong.
Speaker 2: It's Irish lovely coffee.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 6: You make?
Speaker 2: More paddy? Need more whiskey? Whiskey?
Speaker 1: That's something you at Starbucks over there, like, we're.
Speaker 6: How did you drink after me?
Speaker 10: Probably? Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, there we go. You're wrong.
Speaker 8: Gen Z Hello, Hello, I'm sorry, yeah.
Speaker 2: Saying it's great, It's very good.
Speaker 6: It's it's just a lot.
Speaker 4: At this time in the morning. Is what Irish people drink in the morning. You get for breakfast every.
Speaker 5: Now, we're not doing the stereotype any favors.
Speaker 2: He's already drunk, you like, and do you have any labrichors?
Speaker 5: We were making them and I did I genuinely have to say we need half that amount of whiskey in those glasses there were there was twice the already.
Speaker 2: You don't double?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, that is Irish whiskey, jameson, Yeah, I'm goody.
Speaker 6: Do you think your do you think your son's accent has softened since he got to Australia.
Speaker 10: I haven't noticed.
Speaker 6: Do you think.
Speaker 8: You're a lot more because he likes I reckon, you're a lot more Irish than he is accent?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, probably yeah, but when jazz started on radio first story.
Speaker 10: He was told to down.
Speaker 6: Was a little bit on the side.
Speaker 5: My mom is actually part I'm not Yes you are any Irish people listening, of which there are many Irish Party listeners. Mom is from rock in Black Rocks actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blacks of Melbourne as well.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Ireland?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I have been to County Kong and County Mail.
Speaker 6: Are you going to what you're going to do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good girls?
Speaker 14: And I place called Kong, Yeah there is yeah in County Mail.
Speaker 4: My mom and I County said that doesn't exist, but they said it does.
Speaker 9: Stand away and I my mom hied a car, just her and I and we drove around the entirety of Ireland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you drive on the same side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, yes, it took her three four days.
Speaker 1: You're going to drive while you hear them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hopefully give car I'll give you your coat.
Speaker 1: My car liner.
Speaker 6: What do you think about the nuptials your son's yeah, bring up.
Speaker 10: Like, yeah, we do. We love every where.
Speaker 6: Should the wedding be.
Speaker 2: In the next wake?
Speaker 6: Should we do the wedding now to the registry office?
Speaker 10: Hilarious? But when they were home for the engaging party, I was, yeah, do.
Speaker 6: You think we'll get an invite?
Speaker 10: You will?
Speaker 2: You don't have to m C.
Speaker 6: We'll come if it's in Ireland. Who goes, imagine us at Marble Bar. We'll be taking thanks to Visit Ireland.
Speaker 2: Visit Island said. That's when I went to the.
Speaker 6: Table called Marble Potentially.
Speaker 2: I went to Ireland with Visit Tourism Ireland.
Speaker 14: That's trying to all I think Visit Visit Island should send us for the wedding and you could call him for and the Irish equivalent of the Super Bowl, Super super Bowl, the All Ireland Final.
Speaker 1: Today merge we like jackets.
Speaker 6: Should we fly there on air links?
Speaker 2: Do we have to go All wrote that your mom too.
Speaker 8: That's so fun, you know he writes the mom as an m O m Yeah.
Speaker 10: Actually was getting your until he was about three or four.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 10: Sorry? He called me until.
Speaker 11: He was and then his minder at the time insisted called me.
Speaker 2: He's minder. Who was your minder?
Speaker 5: Like a child minder? Like his mind told him to call me mammy.
Speaker 2: That is mind me is mammy? Posh?
Speaker 10: No mammy? Isn't like mammy.
Speaker 2: Call their mom's mom.
Speaker 10: I used to say to call me Dan, pretend I'm your sister.
Speaker 1: No, no mum? Just right? Can you? Can you tell us a story about Jazz from when he was a young little that's what we call him on the show?
Speaker 6: Is I know?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I think it's very inappropriate. Day his mummy named Lauren and I call him produced jazz. Him has no respect.
Speaker 10: I did hear the podcast where what? What were you calling me?
Speaker 1: What did you call it?
Speaker 6: What did he call? It's a big d?
Speaker 2: Because without the.
Speaker 6: Sorry question was just spitting.
Speaker 2: Grandmum is never all out on the.
Speaker 1: Podcast when you're going sick? Is filling in?
Speaker 6: What's your favorite Irish delicacy? Because it food?
Speaker 2: What is Irish get us pie.
Speaker 6: Give us steak in something like.
Speaker 2: Potatoes rusher the Irish?
Speaker 6: What about an Irish?
Speaker 1: To no, no, I would to find out producer jazz when he was younger? Any embarrassing stories? You remember him? Producer jazz, producer je when he was just a young little jets? Did he bring? How many girls?
Speaker 10: I'm not telling that one.
Speaker 1: There's the anxiety. Now is a bit wrong?
Speaker 6: Happened?
Speaker 10: Story of the stories?
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: We've just made By the end of the six weeks, we'll.
Speaker 4: Have all the time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Only day one day, one day?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Are you coming in every morning?
Speaker 1: You are welcome?
Speaker 2: When did you arrive yesterday?
Speaker 11: I right, Briday lunchtime for you to have a good time.
Speaker 10: I was brilliant.
Speaker 1: You're a big Formula one thing, aren't you.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I got entered there a couple of years ago. The last two years I was lacking my teacher. You know, so kind of still all these you guys now, you guys, I'm not too sure.
Speaker 1: Or you here. Are you going to be attending any bingo loco events that your son host?
Speaker 10: Well, I didn't go to the one the other day.
Speaker 6: I know the crack, the crack joke.
Speaker 1: So have you seen action giving away the didos on stage must be so proud.
Speaker 5: Well, we did go to the Formula One over the weekend because yeah, Mum loves it as well, and I was like, Mom, mummy, and so we went Saturday, Sunday and Sunday. I was lucky enough to get for a Sunday for race Day and a ticket to the Cadillac Lounge on the in the paddock, and I was.
Speaker 6: Like, okay, I've got I've got you in the red bill.
Speaker 5: So I was at Red Ball, but I had one ticket for Cadillac, and I was like, I can't Cadillac the good people.
Speaker 2: Thanks for shout out that producer has got the good.
Speaker 6: Zipping around in the same car that.
Speaker 4: So I was at home if anyone came with Mercedes.
Speaker 2: Sis was on TV with Martin.
Speaker 5: So I was like, I can't have us both here on Sunday and me take the really good ticket. So I gave the great ticket to Mom to represent the show. To represent the show, had her decked out and Jason Lauren pj's I'm kidding, but she went in and she had the corporate hospitality on Sunday. But I wasn't there to show her around and show her where to go, and part of that ticket was a pitwalk and getting to see the track up close. But I wasn't there to show her.
Speaker 2: A boy, you sacrifice that for you, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so obviously, you guys know, I have to get there at a certain time, meet the host, make sure you don't miss any of this really exciting stuff. And you go in through the nice the MX lounge, and then you go through to the pits. So I was like, text me and make sure that you're getting in because I don't want you to miss this pit pitwalk. This is once in a lifetime stuff. Yep, don't miss it. She goes in, she goes, I'm here, I've got a champagne. It's amazing, sends me a photo and she's not there. She's just literally scanned into the Amex luget exactly all the way through and through the suite and down to the end. She stopped, and I was like, you have five minutes to make it there, otherwise you don't get to do the pit walk.
Speaker 2: Then that.
Speaker 5: So then I don't have contact with her apart from one text saying made it, and I just have to like release control and say she'll be fine, and then I caught up with there, probably like an hour and a half later. We met up because I found had died, and we had a meeting point, and I was like, did you make the pitwalk?
Speaker 6: Like? Tell me you did?
Speaker 5: And I was also saying to her before, like don't be embarrassed, grab a stranger and say take a photo of me, take lots of photos because you didn't want you to not have photos of it. And she goes, I think I did, okay, And she takes out her phone and.
Speaker 11: First dies because I was trying to send your video. He goes, why, oh my god.
Speaker 10: I say it.
Speaker 2: She's waving. How the hell did you get?
Speaker 10: My god, you're waving? Who gave you that thing? I love it?
Speaker 2: Who gave you the flag?
Speaker 4: He just went and grabbed it.
Speaker 10: A couple of people to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's amazing.
Speaker 6: Did you die the same reaction as he did? Make the pit.
Speaker 13: Going to be here?
Speaker 8: He wasn't, k my, that's funny, good.
Speaker 4: Day you now the brief you got the photo has just told you well done.
Speaker 5: And then she came into the Red Bull sweet with me, and she was he did have the b I came out. I came out to meet her and she's chatting to this very big, both handsome dude one on one, like a big muscly dude, one on one getting on like a house on fire. I came out and he said he like said hello to me, and then he left and I was like, who's that and she goes, oh, that's domb Tomato. I look up dom Tomadow and he's a red Bull sponsored parkour athlete. But four million followers on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Was he lovely?
Speaker 10: Yeah? He was?
Speaker 2: Was he hot?
Speaker 10: Yeah? But really likely? Alive face.
Speaker 2: I've never had.
Speaker 5: Mommy four million followers, four million followers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is day one of them. We must go, We must go again. Long Good Cracks and Lauren.
Speaker 8: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials