Speaker 1: Just a warning, this episode contains descriptions of suicidal thoughts.
Speaker 2: From what I've seen, he had a very good lifestyle, expensive watches, nice places to live, certainly had a top of arrange Mercedes for the top of my head, traveled a lot, had use of his wife's family's flat in London. He's got no criminal record, He's not known to law enforcement anywhere in the world prior to this, so you know, he had all of the front of a successful, legitimate businessman.
Speaker 3: I've relived this in my head over and over so many times because it was just horrendous.
Speaker 1: It's six am on a late spring morning in northern England. The sun has already risen. On the top floor of a terraced house, a woman is peacefully asleep.
Speaker 3: I was just done me on in bed. I remember I didn't have any underwear on. I just had a brower on.
Speaker 1: Suddenly there's a banging her front door.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a postman with a parcel or something. So I remember, like EFFI and Jeffing walking down the stairs thinking why the fuck are they banging so loud. I got a towel and wrapped it around me, you know, so I could sort of eye behind the door and grab my parcel. I opened the door and they said it was the police. And my initial thought was something's happened to my son, because if the police are knocking your door at that time, you think something's happened to somebody that you know. Never in a million years did I think it was anything that I'd done. That was not my initial thought.
Speaker 1: As it turns out, her initial thought was wrong. The police are here to speak to her.
Speaker 3: At first, I only saw like three of them on the doorstep, and then when I looked around them, I saw that there was laws more of them. I remember saying I've got no onncas on because they were trying to put their way in, and I was like, I've got no fucking knickers on, and they were like, yeah, we don't care, and just push the door and just sort of frog match me upstairs, and then said I'm go in the bedroom with this female officer and get dressed. I remember I was on my period at the time and saying to her, I need to go like sort myself out, and she was like, well, I need to come with you, and she basically came with me to the toilet.
Speaker 1: The officer watches her every movement. She's concerned the woman might flush away her mobile phone, which could have incriminating evidence.
Speaker 3: I remember one of the officers looking around my house and saying it's a nice house, like you're not the sort of person to be involved in this sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: They let her get dressed. She's taken into her front room, where she's surrounded by a group of officers. They're from the UK's National Crime Agency, tasked with fighting organized crime. They're often compared to the FBI.
Speaker 3: And then they sat me down on the sofa, read me my rights. I was thinking, this is not me, this is not happening to me, this is not real. It was like a dream. And then they basically said I was arrested for money laundring and being involved in an international crime gang. And then I just burst out crying.
Speaker 1: I'm Fiona Hamilton and from The Times, The Sunday Times and News Corp Australia. This is Cocaine Inc. Episode six, Sunshine and Lollipops. Last time, David Collins was in Merseyside where the cocaine retail market is chaotic but there's still profit to be made.
Speaker 4: Yes there is, but the problem of drug money is it's dirty, meaning if you try to spend the cash that you made from selling coke, then that's going to raise suspicions about where all those banknotes came from. So you need to clean that money to make it look like it came from legitimate business. In the UK, gangs do that by fiddling the books in legal businesses like this tanning salon. Ten minutes on a subed costs you three pounds in cash, no cards, so no electronic trail. It's quiet today. There's only been three customers wanted to use a sunbed, but that's okay because according to the business accounts, which are kept on paper, at least one hundred people came through. That sleight of hand means a salon zonner can go to a bank and pay three hundred pounds as a day's takings, making that money look as if it's legal. Of course it isn't. Only nine pounds is from real customers. The rest is from selling cocaine. But once it's in the bank, nobody can prove that. Do that five days a week, fifty two weeks a year and you can clean almost eighty thousand pounds through this one salon enough to buy a BMW or put down a deposit on a house and a nice part of the city. But the cocaine business isn't about scraping together enough cash for a house deposit. In this world, eighty grand is only spare change. The real operators they clean their money using a similar method to this subed operation, but they do it on a much bigger scale, Which brings me back to the woman who was woken by police, the person Fiona was telling you about at the start of the episode, and how I found myself going to meet her. So I'm sitting in a hotel room. It's a secret location. So often people who want to give you stories in the world of organized crime, do you want to stay anonymous? It's not unusual. However, what is unusual about this interview is who she is and what she did. We're not going to use her name and we're not going to identify her. So what you're about to hear is her words, but an actor speaking those words.
Speaker 3: In twenty nineteen, just before all this happened, I was in a really good place. I was probably at the top of my game. I just got out of a horrible relationship, moved into a beautiful home. I was self implied some a salary will theary, but on a good month it could be anywhere between four and six grand. Was exactly where I wanted it to be. I was massively into my fitness. I had a great group of friends, and I was just very very happy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to call this woman Francesca. I'd describe her as somewhat glamorous. She works in a beauty industry. I won't be any more specific than that. She's warm, friendly and bubbly. You can tell she spends a working life chatting with lots of different people and putting them at ease. This is the first time she or any of the people she got mixed up with, have publicly told their story. That story starts in late twenty nineteen and early twenty twenty, when Francesca was, as she says, where she wanted to be. They now follows a ministerial broadcast from the Prime Minister.
Speaker 5: Good evening, the coronavirus is the biggest threat this country has faced for decades, and this country is not alone.
Speaker 3: Then lockdown here and completely turn my life upside down and screwed.
Speaker 5: Me from this evening. I must give the British people a very simple instruction, you must stay at home. I am officially declaring a national emergency.
Speaker 4: Life and frankly, freedom as we know it are both going to change dramatically.
Speaker 3: The breaking news stay at home, that is the order tonight. More than three billion people in almost seventy countries and territories have been asked to stay at home.
Speaker 4: On the twenty third of March. In twenty twenty, as the COVID pandemic swept across the globe, the UK went into a national lockdown, and for those like Francesca who needed to meet people face to face and make a living, that was a problem.
Speaker 3: I was out of work, so all of my money just stopped. I skoot to the bank of mom and dad and they don't have a lot of money.
Speaker 4: What did your finances look like at that point?
Speaker 3: Absolutely dire loads of debt, not just to credit cards and whatnot, but to friends and family, which was just keeping me up at night.
Speaker 4: How much do you reckon? Roughly like total debt to friends, family, credit.
Speaker 3: Cards, probably about twenty grand. At that point, I was thinking, am I going to lose my home? Because I'd spoken to my landlord and I'd asked him if I could have a bit of a break on my rent payments, and he was just like, absolutely not. If you can't afford it, you can get out.
Speaker 4: In May of twenty twenty, COVID restrictions started to ease a little, but the beauty sector was still classed as high risk, which meant Francesca would not be allowed to work until later that summer.
Speaker 3: I met a friend of a friend and she was in a similar industry to me, so we were kind of exchanging notes and having a bit of a moan about it, and then she said, well, actually I've been giving this opportunity to work and to buy for a beauty academy. You get flown first class and you make X amount of money. And that was initially how she sold it to me, and then bit by bit it became apparent that it wasn't what she initially said.
Speaker 4: It was hand on heart. What did you think it was?
Speaker 3: My first question was is it drugs? Because I just knew that I would not smuggle drugs, But it was money.
Speaker 4: What exactly were you asked to do? I was asked to.
Speaker 3: Take suitcases full of money. I wasn't told the exact amount, but I did know that it was more than was legally allowed, and then that money would be sort of supplied with some documents so that we could declare it in Dubai.
Speaker 4: So this was the job. What Francesco had agreed to do was carry suitcases from London to Dubai, but she didn't quite know what she was getting into because inside those suitcases was millions of pounds in banknotes. This was the hard cash street profit of organized crime groups, much of it coming from cocaine. The way it worked is that Francesca would go to Heathrow Airport with another woman and check in on business class. They turn up in pairs, pretending they were going on a girl's weekend away. In return, they were paid three thousand pounds in cash. The group would later become known as a Sunshine and Lollipops gang, named after one of their WhatsApp groups. Francesca's first assignment was in the summer of twenty twenty. What were thinking in bed the night before?
Speaker 3: I had mixed emotions, scared of the thought of checking in, just overthinking every little detail of it, but also a little bit of excitement as well, because I've never flown business class before. And too experienced to buy.
Speaker 4: The day of the flight, Francesca and another woman took the train to London together. How it worked was that they would get WhatsApp messages from those higher up in the chain telling them where to go and what to do.
Speaker 3: Everybody had to meet at a Starbucks in London. I think we ended up having to wait four hours or something. The other person I was doing it with said they just do this all the time. They just changed plans for one reason or another, and you don't get much detail.
Speaker 4: The women didn't know who they were working for. All they could do was wait for instructions.
Speaker 3: And then a driver would come to collect us from the Starbucks. This very swanky car blacked out, you know, like a proper show for in a people carrier. We were getting messages telling us what to do next. They want to know exactly where you are at all times. The driver was obviously getting messed as well, so that they knew exactly where to go, and then we would go to another address to collect the cases in a really swanky part of London.
Speaker 4: Soon the driver pulled up outside a very plush building in London's West End. The can you imagine TV stars or maybe a hedge fund executive would live in.
Speaker 3: We were just sat in the car, and then the driver would get out and two people would come from the apartment or the house with the cases and put them in the back of the car.
Speaker 4: The whole time the women never left the car so couldn't see exactly what was happening or who was involved.
Speaker 3: Between them, they'd count them and say to the driver, there's, you know, this many cases, and I was like, what the fuck is going on? There was seven cases. I thought, shit, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 4: And what did the cases look like?
Speaker 3: Black hardshell, good quality, with the code on to open it, which were clearly locked. And I do remember thinking, what if they ask us to open it and we don't know the code, that's going to look pretty sous. And then the driver started driving again, and constantly you would be getting text saying where you now, Like if you're in traffic, you'd have to constantly be telling them you wereabouts.
Speaker 4: The driver, who had still not said a single word to the w drove them to Heathrow, one of the world's busiest airports, the.
Speaker 3: Closest to the airport I got. The more nervous I got they did tell us to get a little bit dressed up, just look a bit suave. So I remember making sure I had a full face of makeup on and just looking like I would be the sort of person that would fly business class. I'm not there in my you know, capatrack suit.
Speaker 4: It had been hours since Francesca had arrived in London, but finally late in the evening, throughout heath Row.
Speaker 3: We get to the airport, get the trolleys. I got three, the other person got four, and then wheel them over to the checking desk. And it's pretty quiet in the airport. There's not a lot of people there, and that's for a reason because they rushed through, as you've not got a lot of time to get onto the flight.
Speaker 4: Whoever was organizing this operation knew that the later the women arrived at the airport, especially as business class customers, they would be less likely to have their luggage checked thoroughly, and instead rushed onto the plane. Everything was set up to give the impression that these were busy, successful women running late for an expensive flight, not the kind of people who you need to ask questions. Any baggage can we take quite quick at the four weeks But in that moment where you've got the seven cases and you're picking them up one by one and putting them on the little conveyor belt that goes into the back are yeah, what were you thinking? Then?
Speaker 3: It was a million thoughts like shit, what if they opened the case? But then equally just smiling and playing this role of this fancy lady that's flying business class.
Speaker 4: It worked. Within an hour, Francesca and the other woman were walking onto the flight, turning left sitting in business class while their cases were being loaded onto the plane. The flight attendant came round offering champagne, but until the plane's wheels left the runway, there was still a chance it could all go wrong. Francesca even daydreamed about it.
Speaker 3: I remember visualizing security coming onto the flight. But once the flight let a tarmac and you're up in the air and you've got that glass of champagne in your hand, the sense of relief I cannot explain to you.
Speaker 4: Seven hours later, the plane landed in Dubai, a gleaming city of skyscrapers and extravagant spending in the United Arab Emirates. At this point, the women were sent the codes to open the suitcases again via WhatsApp. Before they could leave, they had to declare the money flagging down a customs official. Francesca was led into a room with opate glass with two officers inside, and.
Speaker 3: Then they're just like taking the money out of the case and then just took it on the table count it. They don't bat an eyelid because as soon as you see that paperwork, I mean one they must see it all the time, or two that paperwork tells them everything they need.
Speaker 4: The paperwork Francesca's referring to is what you're handed over to the customs officials. That letter said the money was for a registered business based in Dubai called Omnivest Gold Trading. That company was owned by a man called Abdullah al Fallassi. To me, it seems amazing that they didn't ask any more questions about two British women carrying millions of pounds in their suitcases. Yes, there was paperwork, but at least flag it is suspicious. Anyway, the emiralty officials simply counted it out.
Speaker 3: The first time I saw the money, I felt like I was in a film or it wasn't real. It was just so real. It was like a dream. I couldn't believe how much it was. I didn't really think it was going to be into the millions, and I thought, what the fuck have I got myself into?
Speaker 4: After being waved through, Francesca's final stop was the arrivals hall.
Speaker 3: As soon as you walked through that door, there's somebody there straight away to meet you, and obviously they know that you've got seven cases, they know exactly who you are, and they know what you look like. He then walked with you to the cars. They took all the suitcases and another car just had a driver in and that's the one we got in, and then they basically just said thank you.
Speaker 4: That thank you was the last thing Francesca heard about the money. Two women spent the next few days soaking up the sun in a five star hotel and that was it. Job done. Francaska pulled this stunt three times in total, smuggling millions of pounds worth of criminal money out of the UK, with a substantial part of that link to cocaine.
Speaker 2: So when I saw or realize the scope and depth of the information on abdelayl Felassi's phones, that was a real fall off your chair moment for me. I didn't expect it. I've never seen that before. It took hours and hours and hours to go through it all. Yeah, it was surprising, challenging yet really really good moment.
Speaker 4: I'm in a small windowless room in a hotel Hefro Airport, and I'm sitting Officer Ian trueby, a senior investigating officer for the National Crime Agency. We're talking about the cash smuggling operation run by the Sunshine and Lollipop's gang. Ian's telling me about the moment he and his team got access to a phone belonging to Abdullah al Fhallase. That's the person listed as the owner of Omnibus Gold Trading, the company on the letter Francesca was given to hand to officials in Dubai back to our Phallas's phone and what Ian was seeing.
Speaker 2: And I thought, this is a treasure trove. And it just got better and better, which only why I can describe it. Everybody was pretty excited at that point because I think we'd understood, we were probably getting an understanding that we probably hadn't seen before about how this actually worked.
Speaker 4: Ian is a thoughtful character and quite unassuming. You wouldn't think to me him, but he's the man who helped bring down one of the biggest cash smuggling operations in UK history.
Speaker 2: It was my team that brought down the Sunshine and Lollipops money laundering group. This was a group of people that were recruited to carry suitcases full of cash out of the UK and take them to Dubai, a very fundamental, straightforward method of money laundering.
Speaker 4: While straightforward, the group was undeniably sophisticated. As investigation continued, Ian was able to work out smuggling operation started in November twenty nineteen, a few months before Francesca was recruited. In the summer of twenty twenty. In just over a year, the cash mules were able to make eighty three separate trips. For most of that time, things ran smoothly. It was like a business.
Speaker 2: They submitted their expense claims and then they were imbursed for their train fare, with their hotels and taxis, etc. So that is it in a nutshell.
Speaker 4: But in October twenty twenty, the first crack in that shell appeared. One of the cash mules was stopped at Heathrow Airport. Thirty year old recruitment consultant Tarba Handlon.
Speaker 2: By her own account. She was currently out of work due to COVID, nothing to suggest that she was linked to crime in any way, shape or form, had no criminal record. She was asked some standard questions, do you have any cash? She initially denied it. They decided to call her suitcases up because something didn't quite hang right. You've got five cases, you're only going for a weekend. There's only two of you.
Speaker 4: Inside one of Tarba Hanland's suitcases, officials found one point nine million pounds vacuum packed and hidden with coffee in an apparent attempt to ward off sniffer dogs.
Speaker 2: On top Corra's phone there was a copy of a letter from a company called omnive Escu Limited. Now that letter was used to provide, if you're like, some form of cover, primarily for the Dubai customs, because nothing ever got declared in the UK. And that signatory turtle letter is Abdullah al Faallesse.
Speaker 4: There's that name again, Abdullah al Fallaci. Ian's team began an investigation and we're able to establish Al Fallassi was an Emorati national who spent his time between Dubai and the UK. His wife's family had a flat in Belgravia. In London's West End. After Tara Handlan was arrested, Ian's team kept a close eye on him.
Speaker 2: We were just very fortunate. And that's the only way I can put it that mister l Fallaci decided to come to the UK, because that's what really broke the case for us. His arrest and examination of the content of his phone just revealed the hoole modus operandi.
Speaker 4: So what did you see on the phone.
Speaker 2: There were many, many, many hundreds of WhatsApp threads, so it was him booking travel tickets, him receiving images of passports, fining details of the flights, when they traveled, who they traveled with, what luggage they'd taken.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's an extraordinary treasure trove for an investigator to have as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, incredibly rare. It was a bit of an oh my god moment. There is so much data on this phone you just don't see it.
Speaker 4: And just on al Falaci himself, could you talk a bit about what he was like and his lifestyle and who he was and his background.
Speaker 2: From what I've seen, he had a very good lifestyle, expensive watches, nice places to live. He certainly had a top of arrange Mercedes at the top of my head, traveled a lot, had use of his wife's families flat in London. He's got no criminal record. He's not known to law enforcement anywhere in the world prior to this, So you know he had all of the front of a successful religion businessman.
Speaker 4: What do you know about his family?
Speaker 2: Not an awful lot. I do understand that his wife is a member of a pretty wealthy family in the UAE. One of those strange things. He did appear to have access to legitimate wealth. So what put him into this position?
Speaker 4: I do not know. A bill of al Fhaalasei was arrested in December twenty twenty one and charged with coordinating the Sunshining lollipops network. By the time it went to court, it's estimated that the group smuggled up to one hundred and ten million pounds out of the UK. That's over two hundred million Aussie dollars or nearly one hundred and forty million US dollars. Al Fallasse was considered the ring leader and admitted money laundering in July twenty twenty two, aged forty seven. He was sentenced to nine years in jail. It's difficult to know exactly how big a slice of the one hundred and ten million smuggled out of the UK was cocaine revenue, but Ian does believe that most of the money came from drug dealing.
Speaker 2: So I've got my two hundred grand from this week's drugs deals, I make contact with somebody, say I've got two hundred grand, and they will say meet my person at this location. The cash is handed over. The cash is then taken to accounting house for want of better expression, which has changed almost daily from what I can see from what we've identified. In this case, that cash is then consolidated with all the other cash that the group has collected in from a variety of criminal networks, packaged and then sent on its way. So you've got the collectors, you've got the consolidators, and then you've got the couriers and the people that have got control of the couriers.
Speaker 4: By couriers, Ian is referring to people like Franchasca. They're one part of a wider multi level operation set up to service organized crime. Think of them as the white collar part of the business. The collectors pick up cash from different criminal gangs. They take it to a central point the counting house where Itch checked. Someone somewhere is keeping the accounts so they know how much is owed to which people. So where in that operation did al Fallassi sit.
Speaker 2: There are clearly others involved who we haven't positively identified. He is near the top of the tree, but I couldn't comment that he is definitely at the top. But he is a leading light in what was going.
Speaker 4: On, a leading light, but not the big boss. Instead, think of our Fallacie as the department manager. The authorities believe that he delegated recruitment and day to day management of the cash mules to team leaders. Throughout twenty twenty one, the National Crime Agency linked several people to the smuggling network conversation gating their phones. By analyzing these, they discovered the mules as people like Francesca, would be organized into different WhatsApp groups, each with a team leader. The team leader would arrange their travel and expenses, then submit these claims to the manager Alpha Lasse. Francesca, as a low level employee, would never have dealt with what Ian calls a collector or a consolidator, or anyone else involved in the business apart from her team leader. This had one advantage in that it meant if any of the cash mules got busted, there was only so much they could tell the police. It also meant that the higher up and the business you were, the further you were from the actual drug dealing that generated the money in the first place, and which always attracts the attention of the law.
Speaker 2: The controllers, unfortunately, are not in the country where the crime that's in this cash is being committed, and in this day and age, through digital communication, you can do this from anywhere.
Speaker 4: Another aspect of the sunshine the Lollipops operation that allowed it to run smoothly was the faith they placed in each other.
Speaker 2: You know, Hollywood and TV has got us. You know, no criminal trust one another. There's all this rivalry and all this bullshit that goes on, but there was a huge element of trust just to hand these bags of cash over, and where there were shortcomings or concerns about what had been received as opposed to what was expected to be received, it was all dealt with very calmly and very professionally.
Speaker 4: And that was actually part of the operation's success. The cash mules, the people who are most likely to be arrested, were just normal previously law abiding with ordinary jobs.
Speaker 2: The last thing you want to do is when you're moving your money is draw attention to it by getting someone with a bit of forum to move it for you. I mean, that just makes perfect logical sense. And it also probably explains why they were paid so much, because you're asking people who have been criminally involved before to take a bit of a risk. So you know, three ground for two days work isn't bad, is it? And you can see the temptation, the business like approach to it all. I don't think that's the shocking thing. Is serious crime, but it's just a date jub to these people.
Speaker 3: At the time, I didn't see it like I'm robbing a post office and that little old lady that works in the post office is now terrified for the rest of her life. But I've thought about it now. I've thought about nothing else for three years. It's terrifying. I didn't even realize that my story was connected to cocaine. But you know that's how father each is.
Speaker 4: For her role as a cash meal in the Sunshine and Lollipops gang, Franchasca was rested and charged.
Speaker 3: I was suicidal At one point. I thought about taking my own life at least three times.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 3: The night before I first went into court, I was in a hotel room and I didn't have one ounce to sleep, and I got in the bath and I was drinking this glass of red wine, and I was so close to killing myself that night. I just couldn't stand just thinking about it anymore, thinking I was going to be plastered all over the papers, and that my business was going to be ruined and everything else that came with it, And.
Speaker 4: What stopped you from doing that?
Speaker 3: My son and just putting him through the hell of having to lose me. But it was the worst thing that I've ever experienced in my life.
Speaker 4: You were part of a group that smuggled one hundred million pounds out of the UK. How do you reflect on that and moving that amount of money?
Speaker 3: I am genuinely sorry. If I could turn the clock back, I definitely would.
Speaker 4: Francesca was ultimately convicted for her part in the international crime group. Samuels served jail time, while others were given suspended sentences. Earlier this year, assets seized from Abdullah Alphaalase included savings and investments in Emiralati banks, properties in the UAE cryptocurrency funds, luxury cars, as well as three rolexes and a Patech Filipe watch Alpha. Lasse has been ordered to pay nearly three and a half million pounds to the British courts. That's the amount authorities think he personally benefited from the scheme. But it's just a tiny slice of the smuggling operation he helped orchestrate.
Speaker 2: We can literally just account for the cash that we seized. We got one point nine one point four and four hundred. What does it add up to It's part a five million.
Speaker 4: What do you make of the fact that so much money was going through the customs office at Dubai? Wasn't it were the customs office is of any suspicion that they were in on it or is it just that they're used to seeing that amount of money move through?
Speaker 2: The cash declaration rules in the UE slash Dubai are different to the UK and Europe. You have to declare it otherwise there is a penalty. But it does state clearly on their declaration form the data is captured for statistical purposes. Now I don't know why that wouldn't necessarily generate some kind of investigation, but it doesn't, and it hasn't, so that's not something I can really comment on.
Speaker 4: I asked authorities in the UAE why the eighty three trips made by the Sunshine and Lollipops gang didn't raise any suspicions. They didn't get back to me on that specific point. However, an official did tell me the UAE takes its role in protecting the integrity of the global financial system extremely seriously. They also added they work closely with international partners to disrupt and deter all forms of illicit finance. When the money obviously goes off in the suitcases and it leaves Dubai airport, where does it go after that?
Speaker 2: We haven't got a lot of information about that, but it does appear that an element of it was changed into dereham so the local currency. A lot of it was turned into physical dirhams, and then it was used for something or it went somewhere else. I don't know. We haven't got beyond that next stage.
Speaker 4: So what is the next stage? All we have so far is Abdullah al Falas's name on a letter handed to the cash mules saying the money they were carrying was for Dubai based business called Omnives Gold trading and if that money was drug money as Ian suspects. I only really have one option to go to Dubai myself. So I'm knocking on a door. It's got no sign whatsoever. Hi. So to show you we're looking for omnives the goal into trading and investigate what happened to the rest of that one hundred and ten pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just opening that art.
Speaker 4: He looks a lot younger than his police mug shot. Yeah, but that is Abdullah al Falasse.
Speaker 1: It's clearly him.
Speaker 4: It's clearly him. That's all next time on Cocaine Inc.
Speaker 1: Cocaine Inc. Is a joint investigation from The Times, The Sunday Times and News Corp Australia. The reporters are David Collins, Stephen Drill and me Fiona Hamilton. The series is produced by Sam Chanterassak. The executive producers are Will Row and Dan Box. Audio production and editing is by Jasper Leak, with original music by Tom Burchill. Additional production support on this episode from Sharonhissein and Francesca was voiced by Liz Fletcher and if you want to get in touch with any questions or thoughts on the series Email Cocaine Inc. At the time, dot co, dot uk, h