Speaker 1: This is Outside. Good morning, and welcome.
Speaker 2: To Outsiders, the show that is to slaying the dragons of wocal authoritarianism, anti semitism, on steroids, criminal idiocy in the name of saving the planet, and race fating virtue signaling what reality is to wokeness.
Speaker 1: So what do you think this is?
Speaker 3: I think that it's a slave racelet I would like to think that my relatives helped to free the slaves and that was one of the ones that they freed or maybe they found.
Speaker 1: I think that this is.
Speaker 4: The name of the slave holder and then the name of the slave underneath it.
Speaker 1: Ue it's a dog collar.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've got a huge show coming up today. It's our last show of the year. Some massive news on the COVID front. I told you all the way back in twenty twenty that doctors should be free from the tyrannical health bureaucrats and government to make up their own minds and advise their patients according to their own assessments about medical treatments. And on Friday, the Supreme Court of Queensland agreed finally in a landmark case that has shaken the world, in a resounding and earth shattering defeat for COVID bureaucrats, and we'll be chatting to the doctor who took on APRAA and won the case on your Behalf, doctor William Bay later in the show What's More? But first let's grab the latest outside of news. Caroline, you're here filling in for reader and James is filling in for James. The other two outsiders of on the other side of the planet.
Speaker 1: But we've got a great show here for you today. Are they outside outside? The Outsiders are outside of the studio today.
Speaker 2: Reta will be joining us later in the show from Israel, which will be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Can't wait for that. But Caroline and James.
Speaker 2: We've got the nuclear issue again. I mean, for me, this is just an absolute no brainer. Do we want to be the future have an energy supply that Australia is rich and abundant in which will guarantee us future prosperity, or do we want to stick with the Luddites of labor and stick with these ghastly windmills and solar panels.
Speaker 1: For me, it's a no choice. What do you reckon carry?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I love sitting in blackouts with like shitsitting all someone when the sun doesn't China and the wind doesn't blow.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I think most's runing are coming around to that idea as well.
Speaker 1: Do you think so, James?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 8: The interesting thing about this is the climate walls are over. Everyone agrees. Now we've got to get to net zero. Do you remember, Tony Abbotts.
Speaker 1: I don't waitng on, hang on your verbling me on my own show. I do not agree. We do not need to get to net zero. We certainly do not need to get to net We will bankrupt us. You might agree, I don't agree.
Speaker 8: But our political class, they are all now in fools.
Speaker 1: Then we're going to go. Donald Trump does not agree we need to get to net zero.
Speaker 7: I know, Tony, remember when he said climate change was crap. I remember remember when Scott Morrison.
Speaker 1: The co word we held this country exactly.
Speaker 7: We're a long way from that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's economic Scott Morrison habit, that was a fantastis cole, don't be afraid of it.
Speaker 1: And two years later.
Speaker 7: Anywhere you signed up powers agreement.
Speaker 8: But the issue now is economics, and the argument from labor is going to be that the numbers don't stack up. But of course labor can never win that argument because their argument is based on something that they have failed incredibly.
Speaker 7: At and that's the numbers, so they have no credibility.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 2: That's going to be fascinating to see how that plays out. Well done, we're going to talk more about the coalition. But what I specifically loved this week finally, and we've been saying it on this show since the Voice and going back to before the Voice, we've got to scrap all this Aboriginal flags everywhere, Scrap all this welcome to country stuff, All of that rubbish has to go.
Speaker 1: It's dividing the nation.
Speaker 2: The nation voted comprehensively, agains set and now Caroline, Peter Dutton came out this week saying he will only stand in front of one flag, the Australian flag. What did you make of it, Caroline?
Speaker 6: Look, I think it's actually an incredibly smart move from Peter Dutton. He's realized and we've seen it increasingly with the stance he took on the Voice, you know, for people to vote no to that, to his strong stance on anti Semitism and in support of Israel, to so many other issues nuclear of course as well, that he's willing to make a real distinction this time between the Liberal Party and the Coalition and Labor and give people a genuine alternative when they go to vote next year rather than thinking that they're going to just you know, are they going for a Labor light party?
Speaker 1: Are they going for Let's have listened to what he said.
Speaker 2: Let's have listened to what Dutton had to say. No, grab, Okay, we don't have a grant that.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's the last show it the year, so we're allowed to get away with this sort of thing. But what he actually came in and we'll plant later on in the show, actually came out and said that James that he would only stand in front of the Australian flag or what a terrific thing to hear from a future prime minister.
Speaker 8: And Labour's response has been so disingenuous. Linda Burney said, you know, well he didn't support the Voice, so why would he stand in front of the indigenous flags? Does she not know sixty percent of Australians did not support the Voice. As Caroline said, this is smart politics. Anthony Albanese said, it doesn't cost much to show respect. Well it does, because every time we do, we welcome the country.
Speaker 7: It costs do you know New South Wales taxpayers.
Speaker 8: We're going to be up for twenty five million dollars for that flag pole on the Sydney Harbor Bridge to waive the indigenous flag. Now it costs less in the end. But for Anthony Albanesi to say it doesn't cost much to show respect, the problem Australians have is we do respect indigenous culture, but we pay every time we are made to show respect.
Speaker 2: And I think I'm glad you've got your economic hat on this morning, James. But I would say it costs more than just money. I would say it costs Indigenous Australians every time we virtue signal. It's a false claim. So all the big businesses Caroline get away. We go, oh we've got a bit of dot painting stuff on our latest brand thing or whatever, or we've got to welcome to country, or a sign out the sun front of the shop that says you're on whatever whatever land it is. It actually costs children in remote communities where the focus should be on getting them into school, getting them educated and getting them into jobs. Instead, the businesses and corporations and counsels and politicians are focused on all this symbolic garbage. Like you said, James, twenty five million for that ridiculous flag on top of the bridge. All of that stuff comes at the cost of genuine integration and assimilation of those kids into the Australian way of life. Caroline I would argue, yeah, well, I.
Speaker 6: Mean even Indigenous groups are starting to reject this. You would have seen that story in the past week where an Indigenous leader came out and said this is way too divisive. And the problem is that people who are being paid for welcome to country ceremonies can and sometimes be not from the actual group that claims to be the original owners of the land. So there's conflict there. Why are they being paid when it's supposed to be a genuine welcome And not only that, but they become increasingly political and just inflammatory. Some of the speeches that are being made the rants, I would call them.
Speaker 2: Before we've seen all that sort of stuff that James, I would say that Peter Dutton can win the election on this issue alone if he and the coalition play at smartly. Get your center price out right at the front standing next to Peter Dutton, that every single opportunity and explaining to Australians, Australians love just Center Bryce, are in love with her. They want to see they want to they would like to see her as the deputy Prime Minister.
Speaker 1: I promise you that, or as a Prime minister or as that's going to come. Don't worry that will come. There's no there's no worries about that. But the point is that it goes to the heart.
Speaker 2: Of the issue. What is it to be Australian? Who are we as Australians? Are we going to be continually under the yoke of shame and guilt and we're not good enough and it's not our land and get off and all that stuff. Teaching our kids which were teaching them in US schools, James, the kids are being taught this stuff? Or are we going to be a proud nation that loves our indigenous component and wants to be one nation together under one flag. That's the critical question people need to ask themselves this Christmas chant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're absolutely right, and as Caroline said, people are over it. And I mean in terms of building respect for Indigenous people. How many welcomes to country have you sat through, whether it's on an aeroplane or at a sporting event, no one's paying attention and so it doesn't build respect for Indigenous people.
Speaker 7: It builds this almost resentment.
Speaker 1: And Bill creates a.
Speaker 8: Sense of victimhood and entitlement in Indigenous people who have great opportunities if they just embrace them, and most do. But the government building this victimhood is not smart. It doesn't help anybody. And Peter Dutton is being a cue to being divisive for fighting division. It's typical labor. This is why just enterprice is so which she argues on principle, labor just a smear and and and try to make a smart assery comments.
Speaker 6: That acknowledgement to country, which is distinct from welcome to country that here on aeroplanes where it's usually white Australians delivering these virtue signal lines. They're arguably even worse. They're just just just words, you know, than the at.
Speaker 1: Least because they're threatening the very sovereignty of it. No I mean, but they're just worse.
Speaker 6: They're any money, these groups they're not they're not actually contributing anything to the clause.
Speaker 2: They're just corporate leeches, virtue signaling leeches and it's got to stop.
Speaker 1: Peter Dutton is setting the right example.
Speaker 2: You watch once our ly has set examples, you watch how quickly corporates follow. Now I'm going to jump ahead a little bit here to talk about mister pursuito, John Prescuto, we call him on this show, and this is why live. Here's a classic example. This week we've had the contrast between Peter Dutton fighting the culture wars and winning excuse me, and Prosciuto losing because he refused to accept that we need to fight the culture wars in the instance of transgenderism. Tell us you're going to be talking about this more, Caroline, but just very quickly, what happened to percutto this week?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll have a lot more to say about this in my editorial. But he has shown absolutely no self awareness, no humility. When the judgment was made in a more redeeming's favor that she was defamed on five occasions by John Persuto, he refuses to step down. He refuses to take real accountability really for what he did to her and the hell that he had to pay. But you're right, like this, he's not willing to fight the culture war.
Speaker 2: What all the peopled about him. I mean, Dan Andrews, give me a break. PURSUITO should not be the leader of party. It's an absolute face that he has even been considered.
Speaker 1: To stand there. Let's move on.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about anti Semitism in Australia.
Speaker 1: We've had a shocking week.
Speaker 2: Pennywog has disgraced it all yet again, hugely embarrassing around the world, James.
Speaker 7: Absolutely embarrassing.
Speaker 8: And I mean we've had the Israeli government now call out the Australian government more than once, which is quite unprecedented. And this is one of our allies, or was an ally until the Labor government, having promised they would not change our position on Israel, changed our position on Israel. So Australia has been embarrassed on the world stage. But we've been embarrassed since October seven and that footage of the Opera House went viral and now we continue to see anti Semitism.
Speaker 7: Increased right around the country.
Speaker 8: Anton the Albanezi went to the Holocaust Museum, cried a few tears, tried to show empathy, but then within twenty four hours we voted against Israel again at the United Nations. So the government says one thing does another, and they wonder why we've got problem.
Speaker 2: And wait for this they then and I'll talk about this a bit later. But Anthony Albanzi, then, how can this be a leader? He came out and said, I don't know about the vote at the UN. I don't know what's going on at you. And I mean, seriously, this is one of the most significant votes at the United Nations.
Speaker 1: It sets Australia.
Speaker 2: Against one of our single most important ally, the United States, sets us against the United States, and that's even under Biden, and sets us against Israel and others. And this clown literally says, I didn't know what Penny Wong was doing. So we learned this week that the real leader of the Labor Party in this country, the real person running this government, is Penny Wong.
Speaker 1: If that fills you with horror, so it should.
Speaker 6: Caroline, Well, yeah, absolutely, I'm not sure I completely swallow what Albaniz is saying there. I think is not telling the first time. It certainly wouldn't be the first time. I think he fully knows what's going on, because he has supported it and spoke out and support of every other move that the guy has made. It the United Nations where it's broken this bipartisanship and completely taken us in a different direction and abandoned its ally Israel in the Middle East. But and on this occasion, I don't see it being any different. It's completely in line with everything else, he said. And it's certainly causing a lot of anger in the Jewish community. One Jewish leader, David Ossip, would not attend an event at the Sydney Jewish Museum this week because he was so outraged and upset over the abandonment that the government has has shown to the Jewish community.
Speaker 2: And Alex Rudkin, the longtime friend of this show, he said, I don't care what the prime ministers say and I'm not surprised to have a listen to this. James and Caroline, this was our so called leader leading this week.
Speaker 9: Are you really able to change the position though tomorrow's you end vote.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not sure what tomorrow's you invote is.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what tomorrow is to me.
Speaker 6: He isn't very across the detail.
Speaker 1: Is now sat in the back of.
Speaker 2: A limo going well, I haven't had my report from it. I've been driving across the country shat.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on. This is the bloker.
Speaker 2: When Peter Kredlin pointed out that there are sixteen other pages to the Ularu Declaration of the Heart, the most divisive document ever published in Australian history, and why would I read it?
Speaker 1: I haven't read it. Why would I read it? This bloke is a clown.
Speaker 2: And Australians have got to get rid of him out of the lodge at the earliest opportunity.
Speaker 1: Please bring on an election soon.
Speaker 2: It's a huge embarrassment to this country and it's got to stop. We will have more to talk about anti Semitism and other issues, but I want to go to this bizarre story coming out of America about the drones.
Speaker 1: Are they drones? Are they UFOs? They are they kids playing pranks?
Speaker 2: Are they Iranians or the Chinese about to invade America? Or are the UFOs about to descend? And is a War of the World's Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds. It's the weirdest stuff. So that the story is that all these dozens of these crazy, weird shapes of drones, we've got some footage of some of them, will put up have been spotted all over New Jersey, of all places, not California, no New Jersey, and no one seems to know what they are.
Speaker 1: Caroline Well, I.
Speaker 6: Think even more suspicious is that they are reports of them flying near military installation. So that's obviously a big concern and suggests that perhaps there's a little bit more to the story than what has come out from the administration. That it might be to do with more recreation or commercial use, because there's been an implosion and that apparently, but the fact that the government isn't telling people what it's about hasn't investigated it says they can't really do much about it. It is fueling this. It's feeling more conspiracies. If they could just reassure people. It suggests that they don't really know themselves what the hell is going on.
Speaker 8: We don't forget the Biden administration has got form on this. Some time ago, there were balloons floating across mainland United States and Joe Biden didn't know what they were and they turned out to be Chinese spy balloons.
Speaker 7: So there's been more than three thousand.
Speaker 8: Reports to the FBI over the past month of drones and the pentagons still can't say exactly what they are. Donald Trump has said, either identify these things or shoot them down.
Speaker 1: What else would you do?
Speaker 2: Shoot them down? I either shoot them down if they're aliens. Will soon find out if they're aliens. If their kids playing a prank. It's a hell of a good prank. It's been going now for a month. As James said, and that the footage of these things is extraordinary.
Speaker 8: Just while we're on the drones, and I think we've got the image to show it. Donald Trump is the master troll, and everyone's wondering, what are these drones?
Speaker 7: What are they doing?
Speaker 8: Well, he put up this tweet it's Chris Christie and he's being delivered McDonald's by all these drones.
Speaker 7: That's what it's about.
Speaker 8: It's Safia, Chris Christie, one of his political enemies.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: But among the many theories, there are theories that it's the Iranians.
Speaker 1: Was sending some drones in.
Speaker 2: There are theories that this is being done to some kind of weird thing to destabilize Trump in the run up to his inauguration. Could it be the Chinese, Could it be the military, the American US military itself, or even the FBI dreaming up some crackpot scheme to.
Speaker 1: Derail Trump or whatever.
Speaker 2: Who knows, but watch this space because it is fascinating what is going on in the States. Speaking of Donald Trump, he's, as James says, he is.
Speaker 1: The master comedian.
Speaker 2: But he's graced now the cover of Time magazine. We were talking last week about Time magazine. James Morrow's father wrote many of the Man of the Year editorials over many years. Well, right on, cue, there's Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Why they call it person of the year?
Speaker 2: Rack off, He's not person of the year, he's man of the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we call him a man? Fed up with his pronouns? Rubbish?
Speaker 2: Caroline can't stand it Man of the year or woman of the year. That's great, But Donald Trump, what do you think, Caroline certainly deserves Man of the Year in my opinion?
Speaker 6: Oh absolutely, I mean person of the year, Man at the year, one of the year. Whatever you want to say for Time, wasn't isn't just sort of an endorsement of that person obviously, although I think in this case, I mean, he obviously looks very presidential on that cover. It's not the first time he was Person of the Year for Time magazine. But you'll remember that there's been lots of Persons of the Year of a history.
Speaker 1: Hitler was a person of the Year.
Speaker 6: I mean, look at that cover that that was his previous one, and I've got to say that to me, that that has a negative connotation to it.
Speaker 8: Even the sub hitting of it says President of the Divided States of America.
Speaker 7: What a difference it is.
Speaker 6: But man, what a complete just one eighty he's done.
Speaker 2: You know when this meme that's going around, which is it's hard to believe he was a felon. Only however, many months ago there was that mug shot of him. There on the left is the mug shot of him been Cardil off to prison. Everyone saying, well that was the end, everyone except me of course, and this show. But anyway, everyone else was saying, that's it, that's the end of it.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, I said that this is the begin right at the beginning re election campaigns Now.
Speaker 2: He's Man of the Year and president, and he's going to be the president of this century. In my opinion, I think he's going to be right up there as one of the best presidents of all time, which is an exciting time for all of us.
Speaker 1: Now, just quickly back to local politics. A couple of things. Thrilled to hear Roe Knox.
Speaker 2: She's the candidate for Wentworth, Malcolm Turnbull's old seat. We don't hold that against her, but the seat held by Allegra Spender, the Teal.
Speaker 1: You'll remember the Teals had the letter I Love.
Speaker 2: Showing the letter that the Teal's all signed, including a Legra Spender urging Pennywong to give more money to Anoa, anra completely discredited of course, now is being in bed with hermas. Allegra Spender's never walked back from that. The Teals have never walked back from that. His Roe Knox, who's just been to Israel's some of the most heartbreaking scenes amongst the kibbutzam where the atrocities took place. And here she was just on Andrew Cannell Show a few minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 10: The Teals and Allegra Spender know that unoil workers were involved in the October seventh attacks. They know the horror of those attacks. Even though Penny Wong has not been down there and none of the Teals have been down there. And I would call on them now to rescind this funding. Given they've had the information since August from the United Nations, we.
Speaker 1: Need to hear a lot more about that. The Teals need to go.
Speaker 2: They need to go. We need a coalition government, get rid of the Teals. Turf out a Teal. I say, now, the great bit of local news, James and Caroline came from wa James, we had the state leader of the Liberal Party there, Libby met him, metam What was she telling us?
Speaker 8: Well, she has decided that Australia needs to have an inquiry into our treatment of children with gender dysphoria and put a pause on puberty blockers as the Kiostarma government. Would you believe it? I mean, you can't get much more left than the UK government right now. And they've had the good sense to say the evidence suggests puberty blockers for children are not safe and they've instituted a nationwide ban on them. And yet here in Australia our politicians are not interested in the subject. Pauline Hanson has five times requested an inquiry into the way we treat gender nysphoria and five times being denied. But the West Australian Liberal leader has gotten onto this and says this needs to stop. I think Peter Dutton, this is the next issue for Peter Dutton to embrace the trans issue, particularly as a results as it relates to the way we treat our children. It's a massive issue. Most Australians know it's not right and he should embrace this as his next cultural war issue.
Speaker 7: The people will be behind him on.
Speaker 2: It hundred percent correct, James, Absolutely, Peter Dutton needs to get on board, work with Libby Mattam, make this a big issue, not only in Wa but across the country. I've said for years when Catherine Deaves was the candidate there, she should have won.
Speaker 1: They should have got her.
Speaker 2: Then this is a huge issue for mums and dads out there and for many ethnic minorities. Conservative ethnic minorities loathe this transgender stuff, Caroline, and we need to see that Dutton, as James was saying, get out there, get on the front foot, as you've done with the flag, as you've done with nuclear, as you've done with so many other issues. You've got to get out on the front foot and attack the transgender issue. You can win the next election, but you will only win the next election coalition if you fight it on cultural issues as well.
Speaker 1: Sorry Carolin, Well speaking in.
Speaker 2: A second to Caroline, You've got lots to say about more redeeming issue and much else besides.
Speaker 1: Can a tip.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to outsider as well. Ladies and gentlemen. News flash, it turns out more redeeming and women who stand up for their rights are not Nazis, which I guess means is still acceptable to even say, ladies and gentlemen, What a relief this week. There are still common sense judges who can see what's so bleedingly obvious to the rest of us. Saves MEAs some sections of the Victorian Liberal Party, it was unconscionable for the party's leader, John Persuto to ever stoop to suggesting deeming is somehow an associate or sympathize it of Nazis simply because skinhead thugs happened to crash that let women speak rally, or that some of the other women who spoke may have once interviewed someone who was themselves connected in some way or some degree to a neo Nazi. Honestly, even trying to explain the logic of Persuto's false lurs is exhausting.
Speaker 11: It's been a traumatic two years, and I just couldn't help but think, you know, this has just been a sham expulsion, a sham termination. It's done so much damage, and for what it was, obviously or not true.
Speaker 6: The smear should outrage every woman in this country and every man who cares not just about women, but the right to speak plainly.
Speaker 1: And since the.
Speaker 6: Victorian opposition leader needs a reminder, by women, I mean adult biological females, I guess to Persudo and his supporters, simply spelling that out makes me a Jewish woman, a member of the Third Reich.
Speaker 1: Two to theming.
Speaker 6: It was a particularly egregious example of gas lighting because she'd been raised by a Holocaust survivor her uncle.
Speaker 11: It was so offensive, as I did see all real anti semitism in our society. It made me just feel sick that that's what I had been plastered with, and there was this obstinate refusal to retract it.
Speaker 6: In her court evidence, she spoke of how after Pursuito had thrown her out of the party and defamed her, colleagues stopped talking to her. They'd crossed to the other side of the hallway to avoid her. Her own therapist treated her differently started in one session saying someone's been a naughty girl, haven't they? Deemon couldn't sleep or eat, she lost weight. Yet, even after Thursday's definitive judgment, which found Persuito had to famed her not once, not twice, but five times and ordered him to cough up three hundred grand, the liberal leader still isn't backing down.
Speaker 1: We need better leadership in Victoria.
Speaker 12: That's why I have this job, That's why I intend to continue in this role.
Speaker 6: But let's put aside how damaging this has all been. Full of the Victorian liberals who've proven once again how inept they are at providing a genuine alternative to the woeful Alan labor government. I want to talk for a moment about the important president this judgment sets here and around the world. It's a ruling being watched closely by the leading voices in this modern day women's rights movement, voices like JK. Rowlings, Harry Potter creator, and the og warrior in this fight who tweeted to her fourteen million followers. The right side of history is racking up a hell of a lot of losses recently, isn't it. Congratulations More redeeming. What Deeming's critics fail to grasp is that this fight is not just about women, but children too. A turning point in this entire debate on trans writes has been the landmark cast review into the medical care provided to children with gender dysphoria, authored by the much respected British preediatrician Hillary Casson, released in April. This important paper found there was remarkably weak evidence for gender treatments like puberty blockers and transitioning, exactly what many of us have been warning for years.
Speaker 4: And the child gets put on puberty blockers into cross sex hormones, which sterilize a child and deprive the child of any chance of sexual pleasure for the rest of his or her life. We're talking about nine ten eleven year olds who can.
Speaker 1: Given form consent.
Speaker 4: Then they have body parts chopped off, and we are all sitting back saying it's a remote issue. As Kamala Harris said, It's not remote. It's the issue of our time, both with respected children and women's rates.
Speaker 6: But speaking up for women and children's rights won't only get you labeled a Nazi, a transphobe, or a turf. That's what that means. Trans exclusionary radical feminists. For those not fluent and activists speak in Australia, it can also now land you in court, and not all rulings go the way that demons did. Only four months ago, the Federal Court ruled a female only app had a lawfully discriminated against Rock Santickle, a transgender activist who was removed from the social networking platform in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 13: In my view, I've not been found guilty of indirect discrimination against a woman because the whole crux of the case was that I I don't acknowledge that this male person, adult human male is a woman.
Speaker 6: But what many people may not realize is the law in Australia sets up women like Sal Grover, who you just saw there to fail. Tickle versus Giggle was the first legal test of changes to Australia's Sex Discrimination Act introduced in the dying days of the Gillard government in twenty thirteen. Now these changes removed the words man, woman and sex from the Act and replace them with gender identity. What it means in real terms is everyone from women's sporting club administrators to those running women's social media platforms risk being sued if they don't bend the knee to radical gender ideologues and accept biological males who identify as women. And I can tell you right now tickle versus Giggle is not the only case.
Speaker 1: In the courts.
Speaker 6: And I'll have a lot more to reveal on Sky News about what's happening in the new year.
Speaker 3: So watch this space.
Speaker 7: You will be shocked.
Speaker 6: It's a shame I have to even issue this disclaim of But for anyone still in doubt after the Deeming decision, acknowledging all of this doesn't make you a bigot. It doesn't mean you can't also be sympathetic to the challenges that people who genuinely suffer with gender dysphoria face. And it definitely doesn't make you a nazi. The courts have now proved that. And one more thing, I'd like to address an upsetting theory that's emerged about our colleague and my friend, Aaron Mullin's departure from this network. I was fortunate enough to be part of Erin's show in twenty twenty three until I changed my workdays this year. As Erin said in a social media post on Friday, she cares deeply about the issues affecting this country, and she has become an unwavering voice in support of Israel's fight against terror and again against anti Semitism here at home. As a Jewish journalist myself who's personally been impacted by that, I'm proud she joined the fight, and it is a fight, an information war.
Speaker 1: I wish her every.
Speaker 6: Future success, and I know she will be successful because she is such a talent. But since her exit from Sky News Australia made headlines earlier this week, I've seen a troubling narrative take hold, a narrative pushed by pro Israel activists I usually respect, like Arab Israeli Joseph her Dad, who linked the news to Australia denying entry to Israeli's and Eve Barlow, who tied it to the burning of a Melbourne synagogue and called Erin the only vocal broadcaster on mainstream Australia news calling out anti Semitism. Some Sky News Australia accounts have been flooded by emails appearing to come from bot accounts, and a petition is being circulated around Jewish schools here in is Aaron has been pushed out because of her Zionism being canceled for speaking out. Yet anyone who watches Sky News Australia knows that couldn't be further from the truth. As my colleague Shari Markson, who has been tireless on these issues, put so well yesterday on x no media outlet globally has shown more leadership or clarity on Israel's fight against terrorism and our own battle against anti Semitism than us at Sky News Australia and News Call. I'm so proud to be part of a network alongside Shari, who coincidentally Joseph broke that story right here on this network about Israeli's being denied visas because of their army service. I too, have been speaking on a fourth rightly about Israel and anti Semitism issues here in Australia for years, not even just the past fourteen months. I've broken stories on a weekly, sometimes daily basis since October seven, and almost all our colleagues, including the hosts of this program, Rowan, Rita and James, as well as Chris Kenny, Andrew Bob Peter credlend Anikin de Giorgio, James McPherson, Caleb Bond, honestly too many to mention all here have been exceptionally strong. Reproduced a documentary with Australia's most senior Jewish politician, Josh Freedenberg, on anti Semitism this year, and the chairman emeritus of News Corp, which owns Sky News Australia, Rupert Murdoch, visited the fire bomb Ada Synagogue this week, while son and News Corp Chairman Lachlan Murdock toured the sites of the October seven massacre in Israel, something our own Prime Minister and Foreign Minister shamefully couldn't bring themselves to do. And to clear up the common misconception while I'm at it, despite the name Sky News Australia has nothing to do with Sky UK or its views on the Middle East conflict, So any suggestion that's departure had anything to do with her speaking out on these topics is patently false and frankly it's insulting because we couldn't be more supported by this company and its leaders when it comes to this vitally important issue. This lie discredits those who spread it and distracts from very real examples of anti Israel bias in the media. Here and elsewhere bias that we at Sky News Australia are often the first to expose, and most of all, it dismisses the important, fearless work so many of our team heredo in speaking out against evil and extremism every day.
Speaker 1: Great stuff.
Speaker 2: Thanks Caroline Well joining us now Shadow Home Affairs Minister James Patterson. James, great to see you, as always want to get onto the anti Semitism issue, but firstly just wanted to mention a dear friend of mine and yours, Kevin Andrews, has passed away.
Speaker 1: He was of was Leader of.
Speaker 2: The House, he was the Defense Minister, held many ministries under Howard and Abbott, a great friend of yours, and of course he was a writer for The Spectator, regular columnists there brilliant warning articles about China and the threats to our democracy. Your thoughts on the sad death passing of Kevin Andrews.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Rowland, and thank you for this opportunity because Kevin was a dear friend to many of us and an outstanding parliamentarian, but above all your father and a husband and a great family man. And I know his wife Margie, and his children and extended family will be deeply distressed by a very untimely passing. Kevin is a person who's given thirty years of service to public life, to his country, to his party, to his values. He's someone who's held some of the most senior portfolios in government, and who had an incredible legacy and record of service, who was a parliamentarian even when he was on the backbench in just his first couple of terms, had significant public policy impact on things like euthanasia, and his last term again helped pioneer and lead significant reforms like the instruction of the Bignisky Human Rights Sanctions Framework, a critical foreign policy tool used today against our potential adversaries. So he will be greatly missed as a giant of the Liberal Party and a significant contributor to our country.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you can read, of course Kevin's most recent columns, all of them are there on the Spectator website.
Speaker 1: James, Senator, I wanted.
Speaker 2: To ask you now, in particular about this week the shameful you N vote. Tell us why the vote by Penny Wong was so disgraceful to Australia. And I also want to know I believe you're going to be the next government very soon can't come soon enough.
Speaker 1: What will change when the coalition takes.
Speaker 2: The reins of power in this country on the issue of Israel.
Speaker 9: Well, let me answer the second part first, Rong, because that's a very easy question to answer. Peter Dutton will be Australia's most pro Israel Prime minister ever, and we've had some prime ministers who are very strongly supportive of his, including Scott Morrison, Malcolm Turnbull, Tony Abbott, John Howard, Bob Hawk. They were all very strong supporters of Israel. But Peter Dutton's government, if it is elected at the next election, will be even more supportive and the first place that will turn this trend around at the United Nations. We will not be abandoning our friend Israel or our closest ally the United States in critical votes of very significant symbolic importance at the United Nations. And the two motions that the government voted for under Anthie Albanesian Penny Wong's watch this week were biased, were one sided, and were reckless. The first was to support UNRA and its ongoing role, despite the now overwhelming evidence that UNRA employed multiple terrorists who participated in the seventh October atrocities against the Israeli people and the Jewish people, and secondly called for an immediate and unconditional ceasefire with Hamas. The effect of that, if Israel was to follow this advice, would be to allow Hamas to again regain control of to regroup, to persecute both the people of Gaza, and to have a base from which they could launch attacks against Israel again. This would be an utterly retrograde step after all the gains and progress that has been made in destabilizing and taking away the power from us over the last fourteen months, and it would also consign the hostages to ongoing persecution at the hands of Amas. Of course, we all want to see this conflict end, but it will only end when Hamas is removed from power, because they are not a partner for peace, James.
Speaker 8: Senator write before that vote at the United Nations, Anthony Alberonizi was at the Holocaust Museum here in Sydney. We showed the clip he's expressing sympathy and empathy and solidarity with the Jewish people and he was asked what is Australia going to do in this vote of the United Nations. He claimed to know nothing about it, so I wanted to find out from you is the Prime Minister incompetent or was he lying?
Speaker 9: I thought this is a particularly dishonorable and cynical thing for the Prime Minister to do. Know that he knew these votes were coming up because a secret recording him of him at an event a few days earlier was boasting that the people who'd been unhappy with Australia's recent voting record at the United Nations were going to be even more unhappy on Thursday. So on Wednesday, when he was asked about this by the media at the Cydny Jewish Museum, he knew exactly what he was being asked, but said of that he dissembled and engaged in dishonesty by saying that there are lots of votes happening at the United Nations and he doesn't know what the journalist is specifically talking about. If he was sincere, as he is portraying himself to be on the crisis of antisemitism in this country, the very least he could have done is upfront and honest about the votes that the UN was about to cast, that Australia was about to cast at the un but he couldn't even bring himself to do that, and I think that shows what a cynical exercise of political management. This has been not a sincere fight against Andy Semitism.
Speaker 6: Carolin James, You've been so strong on the issue of anti Semitism.
Speaker 4: I want to get your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Today we've seen another disturbing incident that appears to be a Semitic attack.
Speaker 1: A Melbourne rabbi who.
Speaker 6: Says he was left shaken after what seemed to be an explosive device police think it was a firecracker, was thrown a just in front of the pram he was pushing in Saint Kilda, outside a Jewish school. Two men have been arrested over this. They have been interviewed by police. Police have said that they have no evidence that this is racially motivated, but they are still investigating. What do you make of this incident.
Speaker 9: Well, Caroline, the evidence is sadly from bodies like the Executive Council of austral Injury and others, that there are incidents like this almost every day in our country now, many which go unreported, many which go unpunished, and that is because Andy Semitism has been allowed to fester and get completely out of control on the watch of the Albanezer government federally, but also particularly here in Victoria, on the watch of the Allen government. We shouldn't be surprised, sadly that there are shocking events like this happening all the time, because when they're consequences for behavior like this, the people perpetrating this behavior become emboldened. They think that there is nothing to pay for what they're doing, and so they do it more often, and sometimes they even escalate their behavior. I mean, it was reported yesterday that the first person has been charged under federal legislation for publicly displaying a flag of the listed terrorist organization HESPLA at a rally on the twenty ninth of September. Now, you and I both know that this has happened almost every weekend in our major cities, in Melbourne and Sydney in particular, since the seventh of October, and this behavior has gone unpolished. Why has it taken so long for the law to be enforced, Why has it taken so long for someone to be charged, and why on earth should we be surprised when that's the case that terrible things like the fire bombing of a synagogue or fire bombing of cars and Wullara and other incidents continue.
Speaker 2: To happen, he James. Before we go, I just want to get your thoughts. You've been very strong in the Senate. In fact, I've got a quick clip here.
Speaker 1: Oh play.
Speaker 2: You have a brilliant question you put to one of the creatures of the swamp, sorry my words, not yours, one of the esteemed can of bureaucrats.
Speaker 1: That's probably how I should say it.
Speaker 2: Answering a brilliant question you put about why they had spent a fortune air brushing the flags out of the background the Australian flag out of the background of.
Speaker 1: The bureaucrats photos on the website. Just have a quick listen.
Speaker 14: What was the reason for removing the flags from the hedgehots, Senator I wanted to have photos that were less formal.
Speaker 1: Senator, the flag is a big issue.
Speaker 2: Peter Dutton's come out correctly and saying he will only stand in front of the Australian flag.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, those in the.
Speaker 2: Bureaucracy seemed ashamed of the Australian flag.
Speaker 1: Quite a contrast, Senator.
Speaker 9: I very strongly support the stand that Peter Dutton has taken this week on the national flag. We have only one national flag. It is the appropriate flag for a prime minister to stand in front of when they are addressing the Australian people and on behalf of the Australian people, and it is just common sense from Peter Dutton. I was shocked to see Albernezi Government Minister Malandery McCarthy say that because Peter Dutton values the Australian flag and wants to stand beside it, he's quote not fit to be prime minister. And you might have seen that SBS tried to do a fact check on Peter Dutton this week when he said there's no country in the world that where the leaders stand in front of three flags and is a unified, cohesive country, and they said, well, actually, there's two countries in South America that occasionally sort of sometimes maybe have a second flag.
Speaker 1: Which they occasionally use.
Speaker 9: I mean, seriously, in a time like this, in the world that we are in, we need unifying national symbols, We need things that we can rally around, and the Australian flag is overwhelmingly supported by the Australian people. It is really only an extreme fringe that is not proud of our flag and wouldn't want to see our prime minister stand in front of it. And that's what you'll see under a Dutton government.
Speaker 2: Well, Senator James Patterson, I wish you a very very merried Christmas. Thank you so much for coming on Outsiders as you do, and I'm promising you a Christmas gift for next year and that's.
Speaker 1: Your lot get into government.
Speaker 2: So I hope I can keep that because I certainly on behalf of Australia, that's what we desperately need to see.
Speaker 1: Have a great Christmas, James Patterson. They are great.
Speaker 2: Like after the break, let's cross Live to Rita panahe in Israel. Well, it's the last Outsider show of the year and I just wanted to say thank you so much for watching us all year every Sunday morning, as so many of you do, and thank you so very very much for so often making us the number one show on Sky News Australia.
Speaker 1: We certainly do appreciate.
Speaker 2: It and we will miss you over Christmas, but we know you're going to have a great Christmas, as will we. And here's my other Christmas present. How could I not give you this Christmas present.
Speaker 1: Let's go live to Israel.
Speaker 2: Rita, panahee, Rita, how are you lovely to see you up.
Speaker 1: On the wall.
Speaker 3: I am thrilled to be with you. It's early morning here, but I've been watching the program and one's doing beautifully.
Speaker 1: Oh thank goodness for that. While we can relax now, I'm judging you from a far What have you been doing in Israel?
Speaker 2: And tell us the good bits as well as the probably fairly upsetting bits.
Speaker 3: Well, we've had some extraordinary meetings with everyone from politicians. We're going to be in a few hours sitting down with the Israeli president. But really what's been particularly moving has been to talking to the victims of October seven, some of the survivors, the families of the hostages, the father of a shiny look She was, in so many ways the face of the October seven terrorist event, the harrowing footage of her body broken body being taken into Gaza on the back of a pick up truck with this despicable men spitting on her. So to speak to her father and to understand how he deals with that grief and hey, he deals with that atrocity was.
Speaker 1: Really quite powerful.
Speaker 3: Visited a kibbutz right on the Gaza border, kafa Azar, where sixty two people were murdered, nineteen were taken hostage, many others injured, and spoke to survivors there. That was again a really touching, poignant moment, and you saw the destruction with your own eyes. You saw how these people had no chance. They had no chance. As the same with the Nova Music festival that was where four hundred young people lost their lives and again many more injured. And to be on that area, on that dance floor where they've now got the memorial where so many of those kids were killed and they were really just kids. They're young in their early twenties, many of them. And now to see people of their age in places like Melbourne and Sydney protesting, essentially making themselves useful idiots for her mass, it just brings it home just what a mad time we're living in.
Speaker 8: James Riach, I'm curious that you said you went and visited the kibbutz where so much of the attack on October seven happened. We were talking earlier about the fact that our Foreign Minister Penny Wong, when she was in Israel as you are now said she didn't have time to go and visit. I was just wondering, as someone who's been visited, how much of an impact do you think that would have had on our foreign minister and on her perspective had she bothered to go and see what you have seen.
Speaker 3: Look doesn't matter how much you've read about it, how many people you've interviewed who've been impacted.
Speaker 15: To be there and to see the destruction, to see just the extent of the horror with your own eyes is enormously powerful. And that's why so many leaders have made the effort to go there, And for Penny Wong not to do that I think speaks volumes, and especially given the way we are voting at the UN. And I can tell you whoever you speak to in this country, they are very much aware of what's happening in Australia.
Speaker 3: I've been shocked by that. It's not just the politicians who are aware. You can speak to anybody, shopkeepers, people from around the country and they will ask you what is happening in Australia, Why do you hate us? Why is there's so many anti Semitic attacks, Why is there this explosion of hate. They are aware of individual incidents as they happen and they're absolutely aghast. They don't understand how that's happening in Australia. So that has been actually fairly confronting because we're in a Baker career just a couple of days ago and the people there wanted to know where our group was from. There's about six of us, and when they were told Australia, they said, do they hate us like the rest of their country. That's the attitude here that they feel like Australia has abandoned them at their time of need, not just at the UN but as a country.
Speaker 6: Karla, Rita, how are you great to see you? I hope I'm doing a good job filling your very big shoes.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean that.
Speaker 6: Literally, I'm lovely delicate. How what is the spirit of the Israeli people? Like have you found how are they dealing with this? I mean, it's been fourteen months of conflict. There's been these horrendous stories written about Israel and on television around the world portraying the conflict in an utterly biased way, not here on Sky and is of course, how have you found that they've been coping over there.
Speaker 3: They are resilient, and they've said that six months ago they felt they were under siege, they were being attacked from all quarters. But now there's actually this optimism about the future. They feel like they are all but defeated. Hamas has bull As Syria. This art regime has fallen. Iran is increasingly isolated, and with the Trump administration going in and the most pro Israel president we have seen, they actually, just about everybody you speak to seems to have a great deal of hope. But with that, there is this dismay and disappointment with what's happening in the Western countries like Australia, with the hostility towards the Jewish state, the hostility towards Jewish people. So you've got those two competing emotions and you feel that very strongly when you're here. But they're certainly a very res brillion people. You cannot doubt that.
Speaker 2: So, Rita, now I understand why Caroline was rifling through your cupboard this morning.
Speaker 1: I caught it there. She was looking for your shoes.
Speaker 3: Impressive ill collections, Liza, color coordinating, So you are beautifully color coordinating.
Speaker 1: I want a one word answer from you.
Speaker 2: This will be very hard for your one word answer to the John Pursuto. What would you say to John prescutto this morning?
Speaker 3: Leave?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Please.
Speaker 2: Rita there in Israel, Thanks so much, Rita, and Merry Christmas, Toretha as well, and we'll be back in a tick lots more here on Outsiders Do Not Go Away. Hello and welcome back to the final Outsider show of twenty twenty four. And as such, I thought we should compile a comprehensive montage of all the highlights of the past twelve months, the ups and the downs, the highers and the lows, the good and the bad, the only four days of Carmala induced misery left until what I confidently predict will be a Donald landslide. Don't worry, Donald Trump is going to win in a landslide while America gets ready to elect Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: In a holistic landslide.
Speaker 2: Trump's gonna win this thing in a landslide. Yes, As with so many things on Outsiders, the first time we say it it's a crazy, wild, wacky conspiracy theory. The second time we say it's where those eccentric right wing nutjobs, and the third time we say it, it's because it's historical fact.
Speaker 1: But what has given me.
Speaker 2: The greatest pleasure over the past six months of seeing a far more important prediction come true, and that is increasingly how conservatism is becoming the new cool. This is epoch changing.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been felt here to the degree it has been.
Speaker 2: In the United States, but it will be if Dutton and the Coalition play their cards right, stop faffing around with unworkable and idiotic social media censorship laws, and focus on fighting wokeness and exposing lefty lunacy in all its craziness. And if they do that with wit and conviction, they can and will win the forthcoming election.
Speaker 1: Oh one other important factor.
Speaker 2: So long as the two men on your screen carry on doing exactly what they are doing, precisely the same, every single day, stuffing up every single thing they touch, then a coalition landslide is not only likely, it is a dead sert. But more about that later in clown Show the appropriate place to talk about them.
Speaker 1: Suffice to say.
Speaker 16: The problem with people like this is that they are so stupid that they have no idea how stupid they are. You see, if you're very, very stupid, how can.
Speaker 7: You possibly realize that.
Speaker 16: You're very, very stupid. You'd have to be relatively intelligent to realize how stupid you are.
Speaker 1: Well spotted, mister cleis.
Speaker 2: But it's the last show of the year, so I don't want to dwell on the negatives. I like to look at the positives as we head into twenty twenty five, and the positives are positively abundant. We are in for a great year ahead and some great times ahead in the Trump era. But first I must reiterate the unbelievable damage being done to this country, to our prosperity, to our children, and to our way of life by those monstrous grifters peddling climate change alarmism and the snake oil of so called renewables. I'll have much more to say about this next year, when this nation will have to finally choose definitively between joining the exciting, modern, prosperous New World, the Western renaissance of Donald Trump, or whether we retreat into squalor penury and deindustrialization by sticking like bloodites and troglolites to the superstitious beliefs of labour, the Greens and the teals and their pagan climate doomsday cult.
Speaker 1: We're on the other day to.
Speaker 2: A brilliant comment by the American writer Thomas Sole, who said, and I quote, ours may become the first civilization destroyed not by the power of our enemies, but by the ignorance of our teachers and the dangerous nonsense they are teaching our children. In an age of artificial intelligence, they are creating artificial stupidity. Artificial stupidity. What a great line, but what a terrifying prospect. Yet it is precisely what we are seeing every waking moment on climate, on gender, on race, and on all the woke fetish garbage our children are having rammed into their brains. And it is my belief that it is the young people who have grown up under the yoke of woke authoritarianism, the woke yoke. And is they who delivered Donald Trump to the White House. It is they who will put Nigel Farage in Downing Street, Marine La Penn and Elyse Palace, Pierre Polliere, the coolest of.
Speaker 1: Them all, into office.
Speaker 2: And this is who young, fed up, rebellious kids who Peter Dutton and the Coalition need to be winning over now. How by simply telling the unvarnished truth about woke stupidity and by refusing to play by the fake and phony rules of political correctness and the mainstream media fraudsters. This is precisely how Peter Dutton won the Voice referendum, and it is how he can win the Lodge. Slay the woke dragons loudly and without fear, one by one, knock them over. The comment this week by Dutton about only ever standing in front of one flag was fantastic.
Speaker 17: We are a country united under one flag and if we're asking people to identify with different flags, now where the country does that and we are dividing our country unnecessarily.
Speaker 2: That's the Dutton I want to see a lot more of over the summer. The Coalition needs to embrace this fight with Gusto insists, for example, it's time for the Aboriginal flag to come down off the Harbor Bridge where it literally fights for symbolics supremacy over our national flag every time the wind blows. What other countries do you know that have more than one national flag.
Speaker 1: It's a joke.
Speaker 2: Get it out of government departments and universities where it fuels a hard left, divisive and destructive political agenda, and why stop at the flags. The Coalition needs to commit to ditching the acknowledgment of country scrapping the senseless welcomes to country now other country welcomes its own people to its own land every five minutes, and stop dividing this nation into two races.
Speaker 1: Get rid of all the idiotic symbolism.
Speaker 2: There's symbolism of the business Reconciliation Action plans.
Speaker 1: They got to go.
Speaker 2: All they do touchy feely clap trap, which does nothing to actually help Indigenous kids go to school to get a good education and get a job. Instead the Reconciliation Action plans, all they do is fatten bloated boardroom virtues, signaling egos, probably salaries as well. And please can somebody tell those clowns at Quantas that they are in the transportation and destination business, not social engineering. The only engineering Quantas should be doing is keeping their planes safely in the air, because we want to fly to recognizable place names, not first nations on some fantasy map. At the same time, especially following Moiradeeming's amazing legal victory which Caroline spoke about the victory for common sense, Peter Dutton needs to come out swinging against the cult of gender and transgender which is doing so much harm, especially to Australian girls. On climate the nuclear debate can easy. Libi won again simply by stating the truth and talking plain common sense that the average fair di income Ossie instantly gets, which includes doing what Trump is doing and scrapping that zero and pulling out of Paris.
Speaker 1: This was the reason Donald Trump was so successful.
Speaker 2: He ignored the political strategist with their idiotic and.
Speaker 1: Useless focus groups and pie charts.
Speaker 2: And he simply spoke bluntly about what blind Freddie can see is just woke stupidity. Trump ignores the elites and genuinely fights for a better life for the average American person in the street. Dutton can and must do the same. Already, Trump is the president. Biden and Harras are irrelevant. Compare the pair.
Speaker 1: Here is Kamala Harris this week offering some recipe.
Speaker 18: Tips going to someone's house.
Speaker 2: He does not have fun, dish, unbelievable. And meanwhile, here as Trump this week at the New York Stock Exchange offering his recipe for Western economic supremacy for those.
Speaker 19: That are running the big companies, those great, big, beautiful companies. Nobody's going to be leaving us. You're going to be coming back. You're going to be bringing it back to the United States. We are incentivizing everybody to come back to the United States. We want you back here, car manufacturers, everybody.
Speaker 2: I think I know which approach is going to restore America and indeed Western exceptionalism and prosperity.
Speaker 1: The Western Renaissance has begun on Wall Street in Argentina.
Speaker 2: Javemila is having astonishing success reviving that Morribn economy after a century of socialist theft and impoverishment.
Speaker 1: Near miss Flac.
Speaker 2: Libre Foyle, as mile said, the deficit was the root of all our evils. Without it, there's no debt and no inflation. Today, he said, we have a sustained fiscal surplus free of default for the first time in one hundred and twenty three years. As part of that process, Milee has fired thirty four thousand public servants. I am pleased to say that Angus Taylor recently committed that on his first day in office, he too will fire hundreds of Albanesi's excessive and wasteful public servants. Looking forward to that this Christmas, let's be proud and let's be optimistic.
Speaker 1: I believe we have entered.
Speaker 2: A new renaissance, and Donald Trump's victory heralds a bright new era for Western civilization, but only if we are smart enough here in Australia to get on board the Trump train. Part of that Western renaissance will be the emerging of a new Abra alliance in the Middle East based on peace and prosperity and an end to the tyrannical theocracy of the mad Mullas in Iran. By the way, while Penny Wang and Anthony Albanesi act in ways which I believe, apart from denigrating, potentially also physically endangers Australian Jews. As I detailed on the show last week, Here's what Donald Trump says today.
Speaker 20: Our nation is stronger and our world is more full of promise because of the Jewish people, the state of Israel, and the faith that burns so brightly in your hearts.
Speaker 1: Compare that to Albanesia. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Nettannyaho, another great visionary leader and one I was fortunate enough to meet here in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Penny Wong would arrest him now if he turned up to Sydney. What a joke, what an absolute disgrace.
Speaker 2: Labor is Netan Yahoo is already planning to bring peace to the Middle East proper piece. First step, free the Iranian people.
Speaker 21: And one day I know that one day this will change. One day Iran will be free. Weben life, freedom, Zandevi Azadid. That is the future of Iran, that is the future of peace. And I have no doubt that we will realize that future together a lot sooner than people think. I know and I believe we will transform the Middle East into a beacon of prosperity, progress and peace.
Speaker 1: That's leadership.
Speaker 2: Let me just finish by saying it's been a great year here on outside as I want to especially thank Lucy and Saskia and Zoltan for.
Speaker 1: All their hard work behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Of course, Reetha and James and I are looking forward to seeing you again next year every Sunday morning, and together let's make sure we have a wonderful Christmas, Happy Hanaka, happy New Year and.
Speaker 1: A great Aussie scorcher of a summer.
Speaker 2: Did I say scorch you who I'm a change In the meantime, have listened to this amazing and incredibly brave Iranian woman who deliberately live streamed herself singing in Iran without a hijab as a protest against the regime, thereby risking imprisonment and even death.
Speaker 1: Keep her in your prayers this Christmas.
Speaker 2: With any luck and Israeli determination, Iranians will taste freedom before too long.
Speaker 22: Chee cheaper, Saidanki.
Speaker 1: Well. COVID COVID COVID.
Speaker 2: In October of twenty twenty one, forty firefighters from Fire Rescue Victoria were stood down due to the ridiculous, insane COVID vaccine mandates, which I spoke out against every single week on this show. At a time when the summer fire season is looming, Fire Rescue Victoria still decide to uphold the mandate.
Speaker 1: Are they completely bonkers?
Speaker 2: Joining us now to tell us more is co director of the Australian Firefighters Alliance, Josh Hawks. Josh, thanks for joining us, mate. What insanity is this? You can't put out fires because that ridiculous COVID mandate.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Rohan, yes, it's still with us.
Speaker 23: I must have cleared that I'm here in the capacity of this train Fire Files Alliance and nothing else. So that the views that I put forward are only ours. The decision has actually been made in some substance to revoke that mandate. We've been under mandates since October twenty twenty one, as you said, but the pandemic declaration was actually revoked in October twenty twenty two. So two years on, it's been a tough road and we're heading into a fourth Christmas with our firefighters still stood down. Now we're facing delays that have been instituted by the union in Victoria, and there's a survey out to union members trying to seek their views on this, and it's a multiple choice answer as to what constitutes vaccination. Both of those answers are wrong. When you have a cursorary, cursory look at the A Targi guidance on this, it shows that both of those answers are wrong. We've got no boosters that have been required since March twenty twenty two, so on its face, you've got the whole workforce is not verifiably vaccinated. With a Targi guidance in mind, we've got a cohort of vaccine injured firefighters, some of whom approached the union some time ago for assistance, and we're basically dismissed and told to go away as conspiracy theorists, even though they were certified as job injured and on work cover for these things. There's a risk assessment that's been concealed for two years now. Work covers say that it is a full fully fledged document, but our firefighters are being told that it's a draft only. And egregiously, we've had CFA Country Fire Authority volunteers who have been in integrated stations for nearly two years now without issue, so they're interacting with Victorian firefighters on a regular basis. And the airport firefighters at Tallmarine were never mandated.
Speaker 1: So this is just beyond the pale. So what is the.
Speaker 2: Likelihood this summer of bush fires and people dying because you because those who are unvaccinated can't be putting out the fires.
Speaker 23: Look at the moment, you've got the situation where there's staff shortages that have just been unprecedented and fire truck that have been put offline because those staffing requirements cannot be fulfilled. And I know the community is at risk with these things if it keeps going, especially into a fourth year.
Speaker 1: We're now into that now.
Speaker 23: I just want to remind your viewers that recently had Professor angerstel gleichh on now. Obviously the community is a high priority for firefighters any day of the week, but with the risk to firefighters from these control measures that have been forced on us for three years, angerstel Gleiche highlighted the issues around some contamination evidence that's come forward. The Union has done some great work over time with regard to presumptive legislation and cancer rights in Victoria, aligning it with other states. Well, these control measures with COVID, they're now showing to be oncogenic or the evidence is showing that that could be the case. So why is the Union endorsing such control measures? And the agency has kept this going with this evidence coming forth because of it's completely, on its face opposite.
Speaker 1: To what the agency in the Union would.
Speaker 23: Be about, which is anti cancer in a acagenic vocation such as firefighting.
Speaker 1: Josh Hawk's thanks so much for chatting to us.
Speaker 2: I agree absolutely with you are complete and utter insanity. I wish you were merry Christmas, and I wish all those people are facing bushfires that they aren't at any risk because of the insanity of these COVID vaccine man, that's completely insane.
Speaker 1: Thanks Josh so much. But we do have some good news on COVID. On Friday.
Speaker 2: I was thrilled to learn that in the Queensland Supreme Court a very brave doctor, doctor William Bay, who again spoke up, spoke his mind right at the beginning, as we did repeatedly every week on this show, against the madness of the lockdowns and the mandates and all of that rubbish. Doctor William Bay was suspended for that, but the Supreme Court of Queensland stepped in and overturned that suspension on Friday, and I'm delighted to say doctor William Bay joins us now.
Speaker 1: William, great to see you.
Speaker 2: A massive victory for you there and for all those people who suffered under COVID.
Speaker 1: Tell us briefly the story.
Speaker 2: Behind it, and then I'll get your thoughts on what's happened since Friday.
Speaker 1: So tell us the background of what happened.
Speaker 24: COVID was a pandemic and the vaccines were forced onto people by the Australian Government, the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and the Medical Board of Australia did a criminal thing in March of twenty twenty one and issued a gag order to all nurses, doctors, psychologists and every other health practitioner Australia to shut up and be quiet about the risks of the COVID so called vaccines. This was disastrous for the health and safety of everyday Australians because it meant that doctors like me could not speak freely to our patients about the risks of these vaccines. So whether you wanted them or not, you were effectively being forced into taking them without proper informed consent, which means you were given all the information about the risks and the benefits of these so called vaccines. This was a criminal act by OPRAH, the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and the head of the Medical Board, because they denied Australians the right to choose freely, thus being responsible for the injury and deaths of thousands of people in Australia. Deaths and injuries that could not be revealed by your local general practitioner, or your cardiologists or your surgeon because we were prohibited by the medical regulator from.
Speaker 1: Speaking the truth.
Speaker 24: This is outrageous and I'm so happy that the Supreme Court of Queensland has ruled that I had the legal right from day one to speak out against the vaccines. I did the right thing. I never broke the code of conduct and now freedom of speech and formed consent has been vindicated.
Speaker 8: James, Well, congratulations for your bravery. By the way on speaking out, two questions. Firstly, why didn't more doctors speak out as you did? And secondly did you find doctors who were quite publicly come and support you in private?
Speaker 24: Look, doctors are great people. They're intelligent people, but they are also human beings. So when a medical regulator, with all the force and the might and the power of a large corporate entity in the government comes at you and threatens your career, threatens all the years of studying, your family, your career, your money like they.
Speaker 1: Did me, and take it all away from you in just a moment.
Speaker 24: For speaking out, I can understand why so many doctors and nurses were you were.
Speaker 1: Silent during this pandemic.
Speaker 24: That does not necessarily excuse the doctors and the nurses who stood quiet, because there is a responsibility to patients. There is a responsibility to protect them from harm and to tell the truth. Personally, I was able to get through this loss of career, loss of income, marriage, breakdown, the whole nine yards of intimidation from the bullies at APERA because I have strong faith in God and I want to praise Jesus Christ Almighty for guiding me through this glorious victory for truth in the Supreme Court on Friday.
Speaker 6: Caroline Well, I want to ask you, doctor, what are the risks for people? I mean, because the vaccines are still being pushed. We just spoke to someone from a firefighting association. There are still mandates in place at some organizations. Tell us your experience, in your experience, what are the risks.
Speaker 24: Yes, the risks are that clots in your bloodstream can occur, inflammation of your hearts, turbo cancers, immune deficiencies, fertility problems. And there's also the fact that the vaccine doesn't work either to prevent against the virus. So there are many risks to having this vaccine. And these risks are certainly not relevant or appropriate to children. If anything I could get out today, my message would be do not vaccinate your children because the harms and the risks of harms are simply not worth the alleged benefit of which there is none.
Speaker 1: Regulator. Yeah, I'm talking about the case.
Speaker 6: Make clear the distinction obviously between childhood immunizations and the COVID vaccine with the children.
Speaker 24: Yes, I am talking about the COVID vaccine. That this is the vaccine that was prevented to be talked about.
Speaker 1: By the medical regulator.
Speaker 24: It's what they tried to stop me from talking about because, as they said in court, they did not want the authority of a medical practitioner such as myself speaking these words to the general public. So thank you so very much Rowan and the whole panel for allowing me the opportunity today to tell the Australian people that the risks of the vaccines have not been shared with you.
Speaker 1: You have not been given informed consent.
Speaker 24: People have died, people have been injured, Your doctors and nurses have been told to shut up. But no more, because the Supreme Court has ruled that freedom of speech and the right to inform consent lives again in this country.
Speaker 2: Doctor William Bay, fantastic, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on your victory.
Speaker 2: That's the victory in the Supreme Supreme Court of Queensland. You're one hundred percent correct there about informed consent. That was always my big issue that the history of informed consent. If you look into that, it's critical that governments and other authorities do not interfere between the doctor patient relationship.
Speaker 1: Doctor.
Speaker 2: Congratulations again, and I'm sure you're still celebrating that victory.
Speaker 1: And as I always do because it's my job to do, which is to.
Speaker 2: Say that the TGA would dispute some of the comments made there and they would claim that vaccines COVID vaccines remained the safest way too against COVID. So that would be the TGA's official position.
Speaker 1: There, which shy am informing you because that's what I do. There. You go after the break. Lots more coming up.
Speaker 2: We've got clown Show and lots more here on outside.
Speaker 7: Of welcome back to Outsiders.
Speaker 8: Well, Donald Trump has been announced as Time Magazine's Person of the Year, and a lot of people were surprised that Time Magazine still existed. His editor in chief Sam Jacobs making the announcement on NBC, and I have to say he seemed almost embarrassed about it.
Speaker 25: The person of the year who, for better or for worse, had the most influence on the news in twenty twenty four is Donald Trump.
Speaker 13: Okay, there, it is Donald Trump, twenty twenty four Person of the Year.
Speaker 8: He was almost apologetic, and as you can imagine, lefties weren't happy about Trump being on the cover, but they reacted in the calm and considered way that we've come to expect from the left.
Speaker 7: And I have to tell you they were the more rational responses.
Speaker 8: Now, if you had trouble making out what they were saying, and don't feel bad if you did makeing sense of lefty screeching is difficult at the best of times, but we did manage to isolate one lady who did a pretty good job summing up lefty objections to Times Person of the Year.
Speaker 18: Well, Time Magazine, Just when you thought the media couldn't get any worse, you guys, said hold Mayber. In a year where we had Taylor Swift, Kamala Harris and Giselpie's show, you chose the most repugnant vile human being to ever walk the earth as you're Person of the Year.
Speaker 1: At least half of America and.
Speaker 18: Probably most of the world is absolutely disgusted.
Speaker 1: I hope you go out of business.
Speaker 8: Trump is the most repugnant, vile human being ever to walk the face of the earth. She's clearly never been to a Collingwood game. I bet she has a Coexist bumper sticker on her car. It's going to be a long four years, no doubt. She, like so many other lefties, is busy canceling the Time magazine subscription she doesn't have, or moving to Canada like they never do, or announcing on Twitter that they're leaving Twitter only to remain on Twitter so they can see how many of their Twitter followers care. Just on that, Elton John announced two years ago that he was leaving Twitter in protest. Always wonder why people announce on Twitter that they're leaving Twitter for Elton John. I guess sad tweets say so much. But I did a little checking this week and discovered Elton John's Twitter account is still standing better than it ever did. The tweets he made were meant to cut Twitter down, and if Twitter was just a circus, he'd be a clown by now. I'd say sorry for those corny puns, but sorry seems to be the hardest word. Back to the issue at hand, though, Can you believe lefty seriously arguing after what happened in the election, that Kamala Harris should have been Time Magazine's Person of the Year for what blowing more than a billion dollars in three months and still losing. If that's the criteria for person of the Year, I suppose the head of marketing at jagual we please to know he's in with a shot come twenty twenty five. As for Teller Swift, well, as this lefty explained, she was on the cover of Time magazine last year.
Speaker 2: How did we go from this to this in one year?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 8: I'm going to assume that was a rhetorical question. But the answer, of course is America woke up. Not former CNN host Don Lemon, though he's trapped in a nightmare that's going to last another four years.
Speaker 7: Is this a joke?
Speaker 1: Do we get something wrong? Did someone scam us?
Speaker 7: Are about this?
Speaker 1: Producers?
Speaker 4: There is a convicted felon on the cover of Time magazine as the person of the year.
Speaker 7: Maybe we're being scammed. Did someone put out a fake tweet or something about this?
Speaker 8: You know, It's almost like Don Lemon is angry that Trump went from convicted felon to Person of the Year, while he himself went from CNN hosts to posting TikTok videos from his basement, but left he shouldn't be too upset about Time's cover story. If they bothered to read the article, they discover Time only named Trump their person of the year so they could produce a snide hit piece treating him with distain and contempt. Times article when Hitler was their person of the year back in nineteen thirty eight, was actually kinder than this one. Not that I think the eight people who read the most ignored magazine in dental clinics will care that much. Speaking of Hitler, check out how UK news organization Metro reports Time magazine's decision to make Joe Biden and Kamala Harris their combined person of.
Speaker 7: The year four years ago.
Speaker 8: They wrote, Joe Biden Kamala Harris named Times Person of the Year twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Fair enough, but.
Speaker 8: Compare and contrast that with how they reported last week's Trump decision. Donald Trump joins exclusive club enjoyed by Hitler, Stalin, Khrushov.
Speaker 7: And Harmione.
Speaker 8: Tell me again there's no bias in mainstream media. On a positive note, the left do seem to have finally recognized Stalin and the ietol HARMIONI were bad. We'll give the final word, of course, to Donald Trump, as he received the honor at the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
Speaker 1: At Time Magazine.
Speaker 19: Getting this honor for the second time, I think I like it better at this time actually that we did a good job. We had a great first term despite a lot of turmoil caused unnecessarily. But the media is teamed down a little bit. They'reking us much better now, I think, if they don't have to just stick them on again and we don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Great stuff.
Speaker 2: Thanks James Well net Zany the crazy insane world.
Speaker 1: Of net zero policies.
Speaker 2: Now, there's this big story which has been bubbling away underneath for a few weeks now about bovi hour or bovire or Bogara, however you want to pronounce it, which is this drug or chemical being pumped into cows to stop them farting to save the planets. That sounds completely insane. It's because it is completely insane.
Speaker 1: We now learn that in Australia.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to give them the plug because I love to give the plug to the good guys, and I'm always happy to tell people to avoid those who are stupid enough to start to.
Speaker 1: Believe this climate nonsense.
Speaker 2: Well, A too Milk, A too Milk have said they won't be putting any of this anti cow fighting stuff James, into any of their products, thank goodness. So that's a big tick to a two milk, So I'd go and be buying a two milk folks. Meanwhile, Nessley have a whole list of products which contains cow anti cow farting, save the planet, reach net zero chemicals and things, and that includes oh Ness, Sleigh, kit Cats.
Speaker 1: I quite like kit Cat.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no Kitkats for Chrissy, They're gone Starbucks, Uncle Toby's lit snack Nessleigh Baby in all sorts. Carolina, do you join me in this crusade? Will you be avoiding the kit Cats?
Speaker 6: I don't know. It's a really tough one. I do like kit Cats, and I don't mind a look the.
Speaker 1: Cow fighting save the planet stuff.
Speaker 2: That doesn't for any company that puts and stops cows fighting to save the planet.
Speaker 8: They'd lost me, James, absolutely, and it's a great opportunity for as you said, a two milk and companies like them. They cannot just go full cream, but they can now go full fart milk and I reckon. A lot of Australians are going to.
Speaker 9: Go for it.
Speaker 1: Who knew?
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, here's a quick picture of the lotus wind farms.
Speaker 1: This is how labor are saving the planet as well.
Speaker 2: Look at that the destruction of a beautiful Australian bush to put.
Speaker 1: Up these insane wind farms.
Speaker 2: Ah, doesn't the Labor Party and the Greens and the Teals aren't.
Speaker 1: They so kind to the environment.
Speaker 6: And what happens to after the wind They never talk about what happens when the wind turbines a deg well min.
Speaker 2: Caated it a brilliant documentary, show us what happened. They will get buried and they destroy the environment. Vote Labor, vote tels.
Speaker 1: You get destruction of the environment every time we're taking a short break back in a tick.
Speaker 2: Roll up, Roll up, ladies and gentlemen, Jews and gentiles. Yes, it's the most death defying circus act in town.
Speaker 1: You'll be astonished. You'll be amazed. Here under the Burley Griffins Big Top.
Speaker 2: It's the one and only Labor Party high wire anti Semitism, Islamophobia juggling act.
Speaker 1: You won't believe your eyes or your ears as Labour's.
Speaker 2: Top clowns seek to perform the amazing morally quiveralancy act here in front of your own very eyes.
Speaker 1: But first, who can.
Speaker 2: Forget that memorable day back in twenty nineteen when a furious Greta Thunberg was completely ignored by President Trump at a UN climate summit. Watch carefully at the ferocious scowl on young Greta's face as she is unceremoniously upstaged. Thank you very much, What a magnificent scowl. But wait here at scowl watch, we've gone and detected another immature female student undergraduate politician who is also in a state of high dudgeon because she too is being usurped and ignored. Could it be that Tanya Plebisek is the new Greta Thunberg. Watch closely and look, yes, there she is in the background. Why it's none other than Tania, ply perfecting her Greta Thunberg scwal. Perhaps we should all call her Greta Libersek from now on. But why, oh why would Tanya be so put out? Could it be that she has been repeatedly rolled on her plans to save the planet by banning salmon farming and tazzy by this bloke, a man whose job she thinks she would make a much better fist of Well, Tanya, we hate to break it to you, but literally blind Freddy's pet goldfish would make a better fist of being Prime Minister of Australia than this clown.
Speaker 1: I went to my first on Saturday.
Speaker 25: All the time.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Anthony alban IS's responses to people whose sacred place of worship and sacred texts had been torched by some vile anti semi right two months of anti Semitism to the butchery of October seventh was to announce that for the first time in his life he'd gone to a bar mitzvah the previous Saturday, a bar mitzvah being basically the equivalent of a confirmation. Well done, Prime Minister, great work, fine words. But it appears that was not all the Prime Minister was doing that day, the day after the firebombing of the Melton Synagogue.
Speaker 1: You will remember Albanese.
Speaker 2: He was always quick to mock and ridicule former Prime Minister Scott Morrison for not holding a hose when he should have been responding to the bushfires.
Speaker 1: That mockery became.
Speaker 2: An endless meme that even ran in labor ads during the election. Yet now the tables have well and truly turned. How did Albanesi himself choose to react to the appalling synagogue firebombing crisis. Not by copying Morrison and holding a hose while the bush burned, Not even by copying the Emperor Nero and holding a fiddle while Rome burned.
Speaker 1: But no Emperor Albozo chose to hold the racket while the embers of the synagogue still burned. Yes, albo headed for the.
Speaker 2: Tennis courts, and then, as usual, he attempted to deny it by splitting hairs and obfuscating.
Speaker 10: Given the visit, was it a misjudgment to be playing tennis on the Saturday morning when the community, Well.
Speaker 5: I wasn't playing tennis on the Saturday morning. I wasn't playing tennis on the Saturday morning. Wrong, Yeah, that is wrong.
Speaker 16: I had.
Speaker 5: I had six appointments on Saturday. After they had concluded late in the afternoon, I did some exercise.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what people do.
Speaker 2: Yes, but things only went from bad to worse for Albosa this week. Remember all that ghastly words salad from Kamala Harris, you know this sort of thing.
Speaker 26: It is critical that we work together to understand where we are, to recognize and have the courage to speak truth about what is obsolete, and then to partner to ensure that we are speaking the same language with the same motivation inspired by the opportunity of it all.
Speaker 1: What Kamala, of course could toss.
Speaker 2: Together a word salad at the drop of a hat. It was her great and only skill. But lo and behold, mister Albinezi is becoming quite the master word salad tossa himself. I call it alboslaw.
Speaker 5: I also want to commit on behalf of my government that I lead into doing what we need to do to restore this synagogue, including providing whatever support is necessary financially, to make sure that those who perpetrated this evil crime do not receive any benefit and indeed get the message that Australia is not a country that will tolerate such an act.
Speaker 2: What sorry, Albo, but that was just pathetic. You could have said, we will catch the people responsible for this due hatred and either throw them into jail or deport them. That's what a leader would have said, at the very least but speaking of language, I was thrilled to hear these words by senior Canberra bureaucrat Mike Burgess about the importance of choosing your words wisely.
Speaker 25: And let me close by repeating what I said after the seventh of October. A maus terist attack inflamed language leads to inflamed tension and can lead to violence. So we all need to watch our words.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thank you, Mike.
Speaker 2: And of course here at the Canra Clown Show, we didn't have to search very far to find the sort of inflamed language which, in my humble opinion does denigrate and provoke antipathy towards the state of Israel.
Speaker 27: We expect Russia to abide by international law and end it's illegal and full scale war on Ukraine. We expect China to buy by international legal decisions in the South China Sea. We expect Israel to buy by international law.
Speaker 1: So be it any Semitism or Islamophobia, the.
Speaker 12: Government's over criticized for always linking saying anti semitism alongside Islamophobia. James Patterson says that's part of the problem, that you should just call out any Semitism for what it is, because it's worse now than anything else.
Speaker 28: Sorry, So should we turn a blind eye to Islamophobia?
Speaker 1: Is that what the coalition saying?
Speaker 27: It is not anti semitic to expect that Israel should comply with international law that applies to all countries. Nor is it anti semitic to call out for call for children and other civilians to be protected, to call for a two state solution that enables Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace and security. It is now nearly three hundred days since Australia and one hundred and fifty two other countries voted for ac fire, and today I repeat that call.
Speaker 2: If James Patterson thinks he's now as Lamophobia in Australia, he's wrong.
Speaker 1: He didn't say that, though.
Speaker 24: He said that when something happens, it should be enough.
Speaker 1: To just denounce.
Speaker 2: And he went on to say that they're not at the same levels.
Speaker 29: Look, but then are you saying they are at the same levels?
Speaker 13: Because we've just seen a targeted attack on a synagogue.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Patricia, that both exist, and I'm saying that both can be called out.
Speaker 1: Ye have got all gone.
Speaker 2: On any care.
Speaker 1: I'm gone.
Speaker 7: Make the take action to put him.
Speaker 2: Away for good.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, trust the clowns at the Canbra Circus. Pennywise sorry, Penny Wong Bobo mister ed the talking show Peny and Lydia trope to offend as many Jewish Australians as they possibly can every time they open their mouths, all the while shrieking about his love a phobia.
Speaker 1: Here's what Jewish Julian Lisa had to say.
Speaker 30: I've been drawing that link for some time. There wasn't an anti Semitism problem in this country until such time as this government began signing up to anti Israel resolutions at the United Nations. I think when you delegitimize the Jewish state, you delegitimize Jewish Australians.
Speaker 1: Precisely.
Speaker 2: Finally, poor old Josh Burns Labor MP, who seems to be lost for words.
Speaker 29: The Special Envoy into Antisemitism, which was appointed by us and will work in long through the next election and into the future, has been working with universities around a definition on antisemitism, which would be really important in ensuring that universities have a benchmark to be able to determine what's happening on their campus.
Speaker 7: Is it anti Semitic. Is it not?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Here you go, Josh, maybe this will help you understand the.
Speaker 9: Pushers of guy to come to use its campus's usage.
Speaker 1: Students pushed out for speaking about.
Speaker 8: Palestine, while people who are literally responsible to get their own store with a private.
Speaker 29: Securuity Guard lab University plays an active role in training idea lawyers.
Speaker 5: Do we want them off our campus?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Finally, what advice would the singer Lord give to Tennis albow also known as airbus albo?
Speaker 1: Let's go down less?
Speaker 2: You're watching Outsiders with Caroline Marcus, James McPherson, myself, Rwandan and Rita and James are overseas. We'll be back next year. Don't you worry about that lefty lunacy? I first want to say, just before that, well done to everybody who went to the enough is enough rally against anti sem anti Simmons in this morning, and I think there was one in Sydney and one in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Well done to everybody attended those lefty lunacy.
Speaker 2: Though, Caroline, you're about to bring us your imitation, hopefully of the great Rey Gun Well.
Speaker 6: I don't know am I allowed to do this anymore?
Speaker 2: Is a copyright filhouetor version.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think you know, anyone can break down what she done well. Ray Gun is now saying that she's apologized to Indigenous Australians because she was blamed for culturally appropriating Indigenous people over that kangaroo position, which was part of, of course, her whole Olympics breakdancing performance.
Speaker 2: So she apologized to Indigenous Strange, she should have apologized to all Australian.
Speaker 6: But anyway, quite extraordinary is that her entire sport, if you can even call it that, frankly, is appropriating black culture, African American cult.
Speaker 1: It's insane, James, absolutely instant.
Speaker 2: James wanted to play this clip from Steve Christi, who's a counselor and Sydney listen.
Speaker 28: They are sick to death of having Welcome to Country ceremonies thrust upon them and smoking ceremonies and being made to feel like second class citizens. It's time to grain this back in and more accurately represent our local community on cost of living measures and housing affordability which they are suffering greatly with.
Speaker 2: And we've had Steven outsiders before. He is a great blow, but we need more people that are grass through its level to speak out, don't we again?
Speaker 1: This is welcome to country stuff.
Speaker 8: And the good thing is they're starting to. And I think it goes back to the referendum. It was overwhelmingly rejected, and I think that's given confidence to political leaders. Ironically, they always look at the polls, look at the trends. Then they suddenly developed convictions. But I think that result has given confidence to people. But credit to Steve christ who who has been speaking out about this for a long time, and of course you've given him a platform on this program to do just that.
Speaker 7: I think we'll see more of it.
Speaker 1: We need to see a lot more of it.
Speaker 2: Caroline, I wanted to play you this clip.
Speaker 1: This is fascinating. I want to get your thoughts on it.
Speaker 2: This is a young Israeli Arab man speaking about the fact that he well have listened to what he has to say.
Speaker 6: So you're saying, anybody who was willing to live in peace with the Jews didn't get kicked out.
Speaker 1: Yes, he in we need so my Arab became that great.
Speaker 2: But basically he says, Caroline that his family decided to stay in Israel in nineteen forty eight and that it was the Arab leaders who were pushing Arabs out and telling him to believe his family stayed. They're very proud Israelis. And he was saying that there wasn't this so called nachbar, that in fact, it wasn't the Jews who were attacking the the Arabs. It was Arabs driving Arabs out.
Speaker 6: Yes, and Arabs, don't forget, launched the war against Israel the very day after the state was founded. So it's incredible this narrative that has been created by the pro Palestinian cause around that event and very misleading, making it as if Israel pushed all these people out. And people need to remember that one in five Israeli citizens are Arab, they are Muslim, and they live in peace as Israeli citizens in the country. And another point people forget is that there was always a Jewish presence in that land. It never went away. There were certainly many many Jews who were living there before the State of Israel was created. So again, I'm glad to see it because it clears up a lot of misinformation. I hate that term, but it's exactly that misinformation about what really happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, James wanted to play you there. We've got to see this. This is the Google's Christmas.
Speaker 1: Do we have to watch this?
Speaker 2: Well, play a little bit of it, just to give the viewers a taste.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 19: Never purchased a man.
Speaker 2: Actually, our behind the scenes guys were so approlled by the Google A rather Trump that was way better.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a James.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well Man of the Year, but also McDonald's employee of the Year. You can't have a much better twenty twenty four than that.
Speaker 2: But on that the thing I said earlier about younger people, You've got a couple of young teenage boys, the whole Trump phenomenon. Can the Coalition actually emulate that and be cool and appeal to the younger generation.
Speaker 8: You said something in your editorial which really resonated with me. You said, they don't just need to speak the truth. Trump does that, but Trump adds wit and humor, and that's essential to capturing the attention of young people. And it exposes the folly of wokeness when you show how ridiculous it is. So if the Coalition can develop a sense of humor along with some convictions and principles, they are a shoeing at the next election.
Speaker 2: Caroline, We're going to send them some Christmas crackers and some jokes.
Speaker 1: We'll send them to p Dutton.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you could teach them them a few things row and if they can put a bit of your wit and yet, can you just do some coaching with them and maybe they'll be okay. I don't think we have anyone like Trump. I don't think there's anyone in the world who's like Trump. But you're right, it has become, as the cool people say, based to be conservative term.
Speaker 2: You see, folks, you learn it all here on outside is based?
Speaker 1: Okay? Based is good? Where does bast come from?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure, don't ask me, but that's the word all.
Speaker 1: The hip people. Fantastic. Now do we have the Google? Think we have a look at the Google Christmas at here we go? So try this winter, Jonas, Is not it? Especially when I have so many holiday looks to pull off? Thankfully? I know just the thing Anderson's stocking you by.
Speaker 2: So here we go again, James, I mean, don't they learn we.
Speaker 8: You know what a marketing strategy to sell our products? We are going to erase half of the market, I e. Women have they learned nothing from life?
Speaker 1: To many.
Speaker 8: Well, it appeals to a very very small percentage of mone Caroline.
Speaker 7: You're go work, go broke.
Speaker 6: We tell them all the time here on this program ran but they never listen.
Speaker 1: They don't and you know, have we reached the end of the line on all this.
Speaker 2: I think, as we said earlier, I think the one issue that the coalition needs to tackle now, that needs to tackle along with everything else, is that whole transgender issue.
Speaker 1: They had Catherine Daves.
Speaker 2: They blew that opportunity, which was a unique opportunity probably would have won them the twenty twenty two election if they'd let her let rip on that issue. Why because it is an issue that people who either have religious conviction or conservative convictions, they really are full respect.
Speaker 1: If you want to be whatever you want to be, go and be it.
Speaker 2: But the problem is when it's been taught to our children as the fact of a scientific fact that they can change their sex, Caroline, that's what's really disturbing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, log I think it's that too. I don't even think you have to be religious or even particularly conservative, you just don't. If you're not far left or completely captured by this work ideology, you find the stuff ridiculous and how it's encroaching on the rights of women and their sex based rights is outrageous. Everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems to be two things, James.
Speaker 2: Is the impact of you know, girls' sports and all of that, changing rooms and all of that sort of stuff. But there's also we're talking about young people, young people in schools being told they can change.
Speaker 8: Their sex, and the number of young people now identifying as non binary has gone through the roof. This is a very recent phenomena and it's being caused by Contasian media coverage.
Speaker 7: Education.
Speaker 8: Parents are worried about schools are hiding things from parents when children start to identify as a different sex at school. It's an outrage. It's not a difficult sell. Surely for the coalition. People of common sense will immediately understand this needs to stop.
Speaker 1: Caroline.
Speaker 2: Following the MOI redeeming finding, I mean what this week two great findings, the more redeming one and the doctor William bay one, the law has now said, you know very clearly there was nothing she was doing nothing wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look, I think people will feel more emboldened by those sorts of decisions to speak out. But there is a law as I pointed out the Sex Discrimination Act, it still impinges on people's rights to speak.
Speaker 1: That's the wording. That's the Julia Gillard wording.
Speaker 2: Okay, well Julia has a lot to answer for there, but yeah, that law needs to change. So the coal is you need to get out the front and say we're getting rid of that law.
Speaker 1: That's it. It's been great year.
Speaker 2: Have a fantastic Christmas. We will see you here on Outsiders, and James and Caroline will see you early next year.
Speaker 1: Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas. And it's been great being with you all year. Take care,