Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy's One show.
Speaker 2: I mean, if there's something I can get behind, it's Tina Arena on Nova.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, shouts have done a brilliant job at bringing a fresh week to that. Yes, hey, can we just enjoy her singing I kissed Girl obvious?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh god, I just can't wait for my leveld and say, hey, do you have this cool new singer, Tina Arena.
Speaker 1: I'm like Noah's joking.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's click bait.
Speaker 2: All right, we need to talk about Jacober Lordie, and we need to talk about.
Speaker 1: Him right now?
Speaker 3: Do we ever?
Speaker 2: If this is not a name you that immediately evokes an image for you, We're talking about the guy that played Elvis in that the One.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you seen that?
Speaker 3: By the way, No, I haven't. It is good, and also Felix in Saltburn. But I came to love him as Nate in Euphoria.
Speaker 1: See I haven't seen Euphoria because I'm a little bit old.
Speaker 2: But yes, okay, So Jacob Elordi is the most magnificent creature that's ever drawn.
Speaker 1: Breadth end of story, isn't it. That's that's the end of the story.
Speaker 3: He is my like number one dude, if he asked me to stuck his toil, I would toes. Yeah, ohould suck Jacob Lordy's toe and that yuck.
Speaker 2: It's cheesy, even Jacob e Lord he's cheesy.
Speaker 3: It's not he's Jacob Elaordia. Tuck it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is a really big that's a really big.
Speaker 3: I know, because I'm a germophobe, clean free.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. But what would I do? What would I do? Dear No, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want any part of his body.
Speaker 1: In my mouth.
Speaker 2: I would I would not yell at him if he filled the sink with water and then put dirty dishes in it and left them there.
Speaker 3: And that's where you and I did, because I.
Speaker 1: Normally lose my crap over that.
Speaker 2: Jacob Elordi has been papped, and he knew that he was being papped. And because he's Jacob e Lordi and we love him, we're fine with him.
Speaker 1: Post.
Speaker 2: He's got the most magnificent pair of specs on. He's got his hair in some up some down with one of his girlfriend's pink clips.
Speaker 1: That's hot.
Speaker 3: That is anything he does.
Speaker 1: But he wears now polish too. He does. I think I've seen it.
Speaker 3: I have seen him with it.
Speaker 2: He is wearing a shiny pair of sort of disco shorts, not unlike our girl Kylie Minogue's in Spinning Around, but they're green brue and he's reading a book. Now Daily Mail has zoomed in on the book. It is not like, you know, Harry Potter or something. Of course, he's chosen, probably from the Airbnb library, the Art of cinema.
Speaker 3: That is so Jacob Elordie.
Speaker 1: He knew he was being photographed.
Speaker 3: That's how we know. We know he knew.
Speaker 2: I think it would have been cooler if he was reading like Flowers in the Attic. Do you remember everybody read flowering Virginia Andrews totally.
Speaker 3: And also he's on holiday with his girlfriend's parents, Olivia. What's her name? Olivia?
Speaker 1: J Olivia j.
Speaker 2: Now she's the daughter of Laurie Lockton, who I think was from full House.
Speaker 3: And Laurie paid for her to get into a college right and went to jail.
Speaker 2: I think I think she went to jail, or she was at least like properly in court convicted over it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what else I love about Jacob A. Lordie Because he doesn't care about stereotypes, et cetera. He has the most incredible handbag collection, so he's always papped with like these beautiful designer bags, like there's Burkens, Like he collects them and he completely rocks them in a really masculine way. It's sick.
Speaker 1: I just love him so much. What's he doing next? Where can I see him?
Speaker 3: He'll be doing something, But I'm glad he's having a little holiday because he deserves it. No Swanny. The next thing they need to do is film a new Euphorious season.
Speaker 2: Actually, I mean that we've yes, agreed, agreed, and then I.
Speaker 1: Will watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think we're just going to skim over the headline. Why now I'm going to read the headblage.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to talk about it because it's a bit off color. Jacober Laudie, Is that a banana in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see Olivia chat?
Speaker 3: Which you know?
Speaker 2: I just I love the headlines on these naughty sort of publications.
Speaker 1: All right, what are we talking about next? Audi Audi Aldi?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you think the Middle Aisle in Aldi can't get any better? Imagine if I told you that they are bringing their special buys to your holidays. And I'm not talking about like convertible stools and tents and canopies. I'm talking about they are opening up a travel arm hue and we're talking like Vietnam for five nights before ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Wow, like unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't sell out as quickly as you know the solar powered fairy light Ivy Trellis.
Speaker 3: Oh, they absolutely will.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, Let's talk travel kil.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's cliqueait Hey.
Speaker 2: Look, we are going to be doing correspondence on Friday, so send us a letter if you don't like the fact that I've mentioned Taylor Swift and Travis Kelts in the same show.
Speaker 3: Also, I feel like today there's several things we've spoken about that a lot of people might not like. Please slide into our DMS at the Cristy Swan Show. That's exactly what you think, including our boss. I'd love to hear from her.
Speaker 2: Travis Kels has got a new boss who he is now a game show host and his boss is a network. He is now the host of Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I thought that this wasn't going to happen, or it was going to be way down the track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we only spoke about this a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there he is. It is sort of you know, cream on cream suit.
Speaker 3: That suit looks terrible on him, just whoever's styling him. Pale, pink or blush is not for trav No.
Speaker 2: And it's a bad sort of Miami vice look. So he could have been a lot better. I mean, look, he probably did get it from Big and Tall totally.
Speaker 3: Should we listen to the trailer and see how else?
Speaker 4: Listen, Hello, everybody, I'm Travis Kelcey, and welcome to are you the game show where people can win ridiculous money just by answering questions about stuff we all learned back at elementary school.
Speaker 1: He sounds really nice.
Speaker 3: You know what. He's got the right amount of like goof and boganicness to be a perfect host of those types of shows.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's got the AUTOQ down.
Speaker 2: Pat I'm very very critical of autoq people because you can hear when someone's reading something. You can't tell that he's reading that, No, and just hearing his lovely voice like that you know that it took him about six months or closet of a year to stop calling his girlfriend Taylor Swift ma'am.
Speaker 1: What yeah shard to say to him? Don't have to call me ma'am anymore? Is that yes, ma'am? No, ma'am. He's one of those proper brought up Southern guys. Yeah, you get irritating, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Now I want to know who in Australia sucks at auto Q? Can you off air? Can you think of someone that you can tell me? Now?
Speaker 1: I block it out.
Speaker 2: It's that traumatizing for me. I can't think of any names. I hope he does well. I like him a bit more after that, do you.
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I'm happy for him, Like good people like that deserve those sort of shows and success.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Nicole Kibman's daughter, Sunday Sunday Rouse has made her runway debut for Mew Mew Is that how you pronounced Swanny at Paris Fashion Week? And she I'm sorry, I know that you think she looks like her mom.
Speaker 1: She looks so much like her dad. Keify looks like Keithy.
Speaker 2: She is the image of Keify, the little one. What's her name Faith. She's like Nicole all right, but this one. And it goes with y rule that the firstborn daughter always looks like the dad got the firstborn son always looks like the mum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that's the case for my sister.
Speaker 1: To you the rules.
Speaker 3: Hey when she there's a photo here of her walking down the.
Speaker 1: Catwalkers, I'm very serious.
Speaker 3: She looks like I do or did sorry in primary school when I was asked to go to the school principal's office. It's like you're walking with swift pace, but your eye gaze is slightly down, just so no one catches your.
Speaker 1: Right and you have to explain where you're exactly.
Speaker 2: She I cannot believe she's only sixteen. Yeah, nuts, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Also, that Jenny girl.
Speaker 3: She upstage Sunday.
Speaker 1: I got to say, oh my god, because.
Speaker 3: We're used to seeing Kendall Jenna walk down the run way, but Kylie has walked daily.
Speaker 2: And I saw a little snippet on Instagram this week of her getting ready for an event, and I think it was this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks remarkable.
Speaker 3: She's never looked better. I agree, she's snatched. She's let go of some of the filler, like she's dissolved some of that filler. I think. So she looks more natural.
Speaker 1: Just and she seems like a nice girl.
Speaker 3: She's a vibe. Yeah, I'd love to party with her.
Speaker 1: And she goes to Timothy Shalomete.
Speaker 3: That's a really great question, swam.
Speaker 1: I think she is.
Speaker 2: But remember she did that big thing where she was like, I'm not talking about it. I've been in the public eye since I was ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leave me alone. Love. It also pretty cool to walk in front of Disneyland Paris. That's the runway she walks down.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like that's chic enough. I don't like that as a backdrop. I don't like people to get married there. I don't like people to get you know, baby showers. Nah, it's just a family theme park and leave. Don't try and turn it into something else.
Speaker 3: We are back tomorrow, and if you have an unpopular opinion like that, make sure you call us for sweeping statements.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you