Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on gadical Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining us.
Speaker 2: Today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 1: I'm Britney Saunders and I'm alright ho and you have made your way onto our close friends list.
Speaker 2: Because you don't put the juiciest guff upon your main story. You keep it for your close friends.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what these episodes are for my lady, your grace. They back that, Mama, No, I don't say that. Okay, anyway, let's get into this. There's already some.
Speaker 2: I've got some hypothetical questions for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love these. Have you got an activity for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got two activities.
Speaker 1: I always try to bring activities for you.
Speaker 2: I've done my research this week. Can you go to the next line for me please so I can see these hypothetical questions. First of all, I read a book last week or this week actually that are you know? How you have like the fight or flight mode? They talk about fight or flight mode if you're confronted with a situation, you either fight or your flight. And then a few years ago, I think they added freeze as well, like fight flight or freeze. They that really fast fight flight freeze, fight flight or freeze, fight for a freeze, five for freeze. Anyway, So I read this book and they were talking about this fourth one that I'd never heard of before, and I think it fits me perfectly. So I'm going to give you a situation and I'm going to tell you how would you react. So let's say you've been kidnapped. You've been kidnapped by someone and you are being held hostage in a way in like a baseman. You're like tied to a chair and he's like got a knife in his hand. Let's just say suger warning. Anyway, what are you doing in that situation? Because there's four responses you could have. You could obviously fight back, kick him, break your break your you know what are your your cable ties, break the cable tires, punch him in the face, get him in the balls, and try and escape. Flight, which I think.
Speaker 1: Is just run.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Freeze, which is just obviously do nothing or Thawn. So Thawn, is this one that I read about in this book, and thawn is where you pretend you're like in love.
Speaker 1: That would be me for sure, me too, it's mine. Well, there's so many things to consider here, like maybe you consider fighting if it was just like the one guy, and if you could suss out if you could fucking break his neck. Yeah, if he's like a bit weak, but it's like some big guy, then obviously I'm not going to consider that at all. But I think I would go fawn right and just try to make him fall.
Speaker 2: In love with me. So I'm like, I know I'm tied up right now, but seeing as I am, we may as well, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like I'm I'm like, if I was literally the tired, I can we can say that now. But I think, like, if you're in this situation, I don't think you would have the mental capacity to actually follow through with that.
Speaker 2: Surely you'd be fucking absolutely. But I think out of the four things, I think I'm fawning first, then I'm fighting, Then I'm flighting, you know what I mean. But I and obviously at first I would freeze. I think i'd a dual four. Obviously I freeze first, I'm like, oh my god, what I'm going to do here? Then I fawn and I try and flirt a little bit. I'm like, what do you want? What do you want from me? Oh my god, you kidnapped me out of everybody. Oh my gosh, I feel so special. I would definitely be a fauner, like I would be like, what's it got to take for me to get out of here? Or like not even just get out of here, like be like we can start a life together. Yes, you start to laugh together, I'm all about it.
Speaker 1: Let's get out of here. Let's just run away.
Speaker 2: And then I would fight when I have the chance, and then and then I would piss, boltfly, Oka, You've got to.
Speaker 1: Sort it everyone. That's what to do if someone ever kidnaps you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was my first hypothetical. I do have a second one because I saw a TikTok the other day about this and it brought up a great discussion with me and my friend. And the hypothetical question for you is there's a coin. You've got a coin. You can either flip the coin for a chance at one billion dollars, or you cannot flip the coin and just get a guaranteed one million dollars, and my friend and I we both had very different answers, and then we discussed it, and then we both came to other answers as well. I thought we could do this. So you've got a coin. I've got a coin right here, Brittany. You can flip this coin for a chance at one billion. If you get heads, you get the billion. If you get tails, you get absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm flipping the fucking coin for a billion. I will take the fucking gamble. Come on, that's a one in two chance. It's like your chances are so high.
Speaker 2: Fifty to fifty to be fift billion there, and I think as well. So at first my friend was like, I'm taking a million, and I was like, I'm taking the flip a coin right because my thing is if I flip the coin and I don't get the billion, I'm still in the same position I am today. But if I flip the coin and I end up with a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Like a fifty farty years, it's really high.
Speaker 2: Also, the billion dollars is worth the risk to me because a million. I know this sounds sickening, but like it's not that much money. Like, I know, it's a lot of money, but in this economy, where's that going? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: The two bedroom apartment in western Sydney.
Speaker 2: Not well, yeah, exactly, not even They're probably one point one, you know what I mean? So like, in this world, how long is that million? And I know we'd all love a million dollars, don't get me wrong, absolutely, but I'm thinking about this strategically. I'm thinking a million dollars really isn't going to get me far. I mean, obviously I could live off it for a very long time, but if I actually want to buy things, imagine a billion. And I think people forget how much more a billion.
Speaker 1: A million and a billion is fucking you can't even fathom it.
Speaker 2: N I saw this really great analogy the other day to comprehend how much bigger a billion dollars is compared to a million. So a million seconds, a million seconds in time is eleven days.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So in eleven days we would have counted a million seconds. A billion seconds is thirty one years and seven months.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Eleven days? Do you know what I mean? A billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Is basically half your fucking life.
Speaker 2: Right, so I think as well, I'm such a what if person and if I was to take the million, the rest of my life would be thinking what if I got the billion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd live with a regret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think i'd flip the coin as well.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: Well that's not as interesting because see, my friend said, take the million straight away.
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking cash grebber. I'm going for the billion. What do you think My answer was going to be, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we actually discussed it because he was like, you should talk about this on the pod and I was like, Britney's gone for the billion. Sure, Producer, Ellie, what do you reckon? Are you taking the million or the billion? I'm going for the billion because I'm with you, Matt, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: A million's good, but I've still got to show up to work the next day. It's not really I can't really quit in your job and like gooh who.
Speaker 2: And you're still doing mortgage repayments and like it's not life changing, but the billion is. Do you know what's crazy to me? Though? He's like, that's how crazy this economy is for us to be sitting here going a million dollars, Like, I know, how crazy that sounds because I know a lot of people listening to this are going to go a million dollars would change my life, and it puld and it would, I'm going but how much because ten to fifteen years ago. Sometimes I have to fathom how the amount of money has like changed over the course of our lives. Because ten to fifteen years ago, a million dollar home was like the dream. You could buy a million dollar mansion, you know what I mean. Now mansion start at fifteen million, Like it's just like, so, yeah, million dollars to me. I mean, obviously I'd hate to miss out of that if I landed on tails.
Speaker 1: But yeah, then what if you learn on nothing, then you're just full of regrets. Yeah, Like if you landed on nothing and you didn't get the billion, would you then go, fuck, I just should have taken a million and stop being so selfish.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also there's no harm off my.
Speaker 1: You know, your life is still the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still in the same position. At least I haven't.
Speaker 1: Lost a million, yeah, like Ariana Grande.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anyway, Also, I'm such a manifesto, so you know manifesting. Yeah, I gotta buy a ticket first, but yeah, sure for sure, winning the lotto lardie. Hell, wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 1: Do you hear about the guy in South Australia that just won one hundred and fifty million? Oh and he's the biggest lotto winner in all of aust in the history. Oh yeah, I just won it one hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 2: I think the two hundred million that went off a couple of months ago two people won, that's actually only one hundred Wow.
Speaker 1: Imagine that he went in and purchased the I don't know if it was powerball or a lot of whatever.
Speaker 2: They well was same.
Speaker 1: He just purchased it on a whim when he was filling off his car at one of those ones where you can buy the fucking lotto tickets at like filed up his feel and just bought a random ticket, like not even someone that's like religiously playing, And he won one hundred and fifty million. So that would fucking change your life.
Speaker 2: Which one of my family members is like a lotto player, and like every week will put the first a powerball on and it costs twelve dollars fifty or whatever it might be, and every week, for as long as I've known her, she has done that.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much she would have saved if she'd put away twelve dollars fifty a week for those many years.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm like, how much have you won? And she's like, oh, won twenty dollars here and I won I won one thirty six dollars a few years.
Speaker 1: Goes the thrill of it, though real of the.
Speaker 2: With the lotto, I don't know it because with Bingo, for example, you know Bingo's I guess gambling because you paid to go into it and then you win money if you're win bing Bingo's fun because it's like fast and exciting forty four thirty six, twenty two and like you're pressing the dott in the But like I can see that people like. The thrill of that is like what attracts people to the gambling, right. But like with lotto, I cannot imagine sitting there with your lotto ticket and then number because it's also so flat as well, Like for example, if you've got if the first number that comes out is fourteen and you don't have fourteen, you go, no, well I've lost, Like do you know what I mean? There's no mment yeah, to get like the one hundred and fifty. He would have had to get every single number.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, slay to that guy.
Speaker 2: Wow. Hey, we're talking in the main episode about rebranding. As we're talking about how I randomly became alright, hey, Australia's biggest Clamazon. I was going to say that with Australia's Biggest Glamason. It's like you were asking, do you regret, you know, branding as australia Big Glamazon or regret?
Speaker 1: I said, will you always have it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, so true. Sorry, I think it's like because sometimes I do regret being like branding as Australia's Biggs Glamazon, mainly because of the makeup. Oh my god, putting on makeup is just the bane of my existence at the moment.
Speaker 1: Fucking Monday, when I wake up and I know that I have to put makeup on because I'm coming here and we're filming this shit, I know.
Speaker 2: But what are you going on? Like a little bit of foundation makeup job, but still I'm doing the whole I'm sticking diamondies on my face style, you know what I mean. I got the brows, the drag queen lashes, the lips, the glitter that it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so glad that natural makeup has become a trend.
Speaker 2: I know, but natural makeup doesn't work for a Glamazon.
Speaker 1: Look at Australia's natural gl Amazon's natural Amazon.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean it was working great for a while, Like I was all about it and Australia's biggest Colabazon was making me a lot of money because you know, but now these days I'm like, I con't the thought of going to it. Sorry is this ungrateful? But when I get invarted to like a premiere or something, the thought of getting dressed up in her dress, heels and makeup and lashes.
Speaker 1: And doing do you like a dress? And not like still where your outfitting and then just do a real natural, soft glamp because I think, what's the point.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like drinking alcohol. It's like, well, I'm not going out for one or two, I might as well have ten. Gosh, you know, like like what I'm not getting drunk, I'm as well not drink. That's how I feel about makeup. If I'm not going full glam, I might as well not put anything on at all. It's just a waste of product you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I thought maybe you could rebrand to the Natural Girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you were asking will there be a rebrand? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's gonna have to be at some point. If I'm thinking logically, yeah, you're gonna have to rebrand out of alright hate like, hey is so boring? That's gonna be Matt Hay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what I reran to, but it will be something. But anyway, you were talking about all these stores that you've seen rebrand. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw a guy on TikTok. I didn't save his video or no his name, sorry, but credit to him. He's been what if anyone's seen it, fucking let him know. I'm giving him a shout out.
Speaker 2: In the pot. Yeah, that'll help him out.
Speaker 1: He's been just doing some little videos of brands in Australia that have recently done rebrands. I thought I could show you their new logos.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, please.
Speaker 1: So the first brand that has done a rebrand is Michael Hill Jewelers.
Speaker 2: I have seen this one.
Speaker 1: Oh so you've already seen I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I've seen the logo, but I've seen the stores. The stores now look almost like Pandora or like a designer store. So before you go into Michael Michael Hill, it was like not dark, but.
Speaker 1: The stores with like the purple like spiky circle that was their logo. Like, I've got the logo here but we all know it. It was just like Michael with a light purple and dark purple sun looking thing above it. When you think Michael Hill, you think you're a sixty five year old mum or auntie going to buy a chunky locket bracelet.
Speaker 2: Which why did every mum have that? I don't know. Every mum when we were growing up had that gold bangle with the little love heart on with like.
Speaker 1: An amethyst in the middle.
Speaker 2: It's like a chunky gold chain with.
Speaker 1: The safety chain on it as well.
Speaker 2: Something you want to lose it necklaces.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, yeah. Well now Michael Hill has done a rebrand. They're now Michael Hill Find Jewelers and everyone. I want you to look up the logo because I can't obviously show it on the pod. They've now got branding colors of like this soft soft pastorally lime, limey, lemon green, and a very simple logo Michael Hill Find Jewelers a very skinny font and now it is giving designer. I want to go shop there. Yeah, And that just shows you the power, Like I would never walk into a Michael Hill previously, but now that I want to walk in there, Yeah, isn't that amazing?
Speaker 2: Like I'm looking at the logo. It's giving a designer store like it's on par with some of the big brands. Wow, Okay, I approve of that rebrand. And obviously the stores themselves actually look incredible too, like they've really it's very modern and I have seen the upgrade to the stores themselves, So I'm all about that. What else have you got for me?
Speaker 1: Well, the next one it was a little while ago, like I think it might have been last year. It could have been fucking years ago with how fast the time goes. But the next one is the Cheesecake Shop.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't even know they rebranded.
Speaker 1: And it is so slay. Okay, so we all know the Cheesecake Shop for its iconic dark green and red with a bit of white, Like we all know what the cheesecake shops look like. You go in there, it's giving outdated, it's giving gross mind you cheesecakes from the cheesecake shop are really fucking good.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you my post office, my local post office, there is a cheesecake shop next door, and for starters, it is so it smells so delicious every time I walk past, And there have been times where I have bought cheesecakes from because you can get a quarter of a cheesecake. They cut them into quarters, and I think they're pretty reasonable for like a quarter. I can't remember how much they are. I think they might be eight fifty. But they do deals as well towards the end of the day because I'll go to get my post my male from the post office and let's say like four point thirty, and you know they're closing soon, so they do deals on all the cheesecakes. I have often come home with like three cheesecakes for fifteen dollars or something.
Speaker 1: Love the cheesecakes and the cheese.
Speaker 2: They're just deliciously.
Speaker 1: Hates cheesecake, and I'm like, I hate people that hate cheesecake.
Speaker 2: I'm in the bin.
Speaker 1: If you like cake, you like cheesecake, Like I think, because it's called cheesecake, people get confused and think it's like cheesey or whatever. It's not anyway, back to the rebrand.
Speaker 2: We should go to the cheesecake Shop, by.
Speaker 1: The way, absolutely should because it was the old logo.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, which is still fun. I liked their old logo, yeah, like original when I was younger. Sorry, we'll get to the logo in a second. But the Cheesecake Shop was like the penultimate treat for our family. My mother was like, oh, something's happening. It wasn't a birthday surprise all that. Like, it wasn't like everyone got cakes. It was just like, there's something happening, like a christening. Oh we better get a cake from the Cheesecake Shop or like you know, it had to be a milestone, not a birthday.
Speaker 1: Or Christmas, even more specialist.
Speaker 2: It was like a real special special occasion. And suddenly it was like, we better get a cheese cake from.
Speaker 1: The cheesecake Ours was that and the Vanetta ice cream?
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember thinking Vanetta was the most expensive.
Speaker 1: Figure was like every slice was worth fifty bus.
Speaker 2: Special for four not special at all.
Speaker 1: But they are fucking delicious. Okay. Anyway back to the Cheesecake Shop. They've rebranded. They are and again I want you to all look this up because I can only explain it to a certain stamp. They've kept green, but now they've got a mint green mixed with a dark green and white, and it's giving very vintage ice cream shop.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, I'm about to see.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it. Okay, fun and wait, what's even more impressive than their actual logo is the rebrand of their stores.
Speaker 2: Ah wow, it actually looks amazing. What I will say though, is I feel that the cheesecake Shop, unlike Michael Hill, the cheesecake Shop, is so iconic that I can almost see this hindering their.
Speaker 1: There because it looks very like modern and clean and it's still kind of giving like old school ice cream dairy shop.
Speaker 2: Folks. Yeah, it's very like American du donut shop. Yeah. But my thing is like, see, the cheesecake shop is so iconic that I think that like, if you see a cheesecake shop, say on the side of the road, you know it's a cheesecake shop. Whereas the mask and it's like a small business that has opened a cheesecake shop. So in a way, I'm like, is it beneficial or is it going to be hindering?
Speaker 1: We'll soon see as the year's unfold. But I think maybe that's the reason why they've done this rebrand, is because maybe they were slowly going down and then they've done a rebrand to kind of hike it back up.
Speaker 2: Also, that rebrand has not hit my cheesecake shop just yet, because they still I was only in there the other day getting a blueberry cheesecake and a caramel cheese and a marble cheesecake.
Speaker 1: Surry.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, there was just one day. I didn't even have any mail. Actually, I just thought for myself, you know what, I think I deserve a cheesecake. And I was with Toby and Skylar and we all just went who wants cheesecap We all went and got one. And because they do cake as well, which is really good, like actual cake cake. Wel yeah, real moist vanilla mudcake we got as well. Oh just delicious. But the thing is you get a corder, so it's really not that much, and then you split the quarter into thirds and then everyone gets to slice the flave each flavor. It's great. Highly recommend we get a sponsorship. They've just done a rebrand, so they might not have any money, but give us a sponsorship cheesecake Shop.
Speaker 1: All right. The next brand that has done a rebrand is Strand Bags. This what do we think when we think of Strand Bags? We think my nan is going there to get a purse, that is what I think. Or you're going there to just get cheap yea cheap suitcase and you're thinking just clutter, mess, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Probly they're really good to work for though. Strand Bags, Oh shut out. I think I've heard some going reviews from Strand Bags.
Speaker 1: There you go. Well, they were most known for their red and white logos. Originally quite simple, like they just had Strand Bags, and then I don't know at what point, but they introduced Strand Bags in an arch, which is pretty boring. And they have now rebranded and they've kept it really simple, and now they are known as just Strand in all capitals, just in black with a white background.
Speaker 2: So it's a bit more polished. It's a bit more still basic though, I will say that's just a basic font. It is. But I'm thinking that if they've dropped the.
Speaker 1: Bags, yeah, it's a bit more.
Speaker 2: Are we branching out potent? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows? But that's their rebrand.
Speaker 2: Strand very interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I like strand as a word because it reminds me of a strand of hair.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, like in clogged and the drain in the shower strand.
Speaker 1: But that's their rebrand. I don't know if they've rebranded like their actual stores or whatever, but they've definitely got the new logo happening. And then so the last one we've got is Typo.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Typo rebranded either.
Speaker 1: Yes, So Typo, as you all know, was known for its type writer font on all the stores. You just know it when you see it. It's that typewriter font that's a bit inky and messy. They also now have gone down the route of being more simple, and I don't know how I feel about it because I think it's lost its type oldness.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, interesting, it's just plain text again.
Speaker 1: Yeah hm, because as outdated and chugy as this typewriter font was, like it kind of goes like Typo, like typewriter like it really suited their stores and goes with like the bricks and like the whole theme that they've got going and going in there. But again, they've gone for that clean, sleek. Maybe they wanting to become more elevated potentially.
Speaker 2: You know, I think TYPEO is a bit underrated too. I mean, at the end of the day, I feel like, perhaps it is just junk, but it's cool junk, you know what I mean. Like I feel like.
Speaker 1: Would forgives, Like if you don't know what to get someone, if you've got to buy something for like your father in Laurel or whatever, like you go to fucking Typeo.
Speaker 2: I feel like, in a typo, like I don't need any of this, but I kind of want it all. Yeah, yeah, and I will say the one, my local one. I don't know if this is all typos, but my local one. We might just have a demographic that seems to feed into this. But they have a whole wall, and I mean like a big, big wall. I'm talking hundreds. So you walk in, there's the stationery, there's the fun things, and then you get to a certain part in the store about halfway down the store, and the rest of the store is just noodle bowls. What just noodle bowls like big sorry ram and bowls, like big bowls that look like a pop plan. I thought, oh, look at all the pop plants they've got, and then they're actually noodle bowls with like a little thing with chopsticks in it, and they've got all like Rick and Marty and the Simpsons and I don't know, all these different patterns on them and characters and stuff. But I was looking at and thinking, surely there's not this big of a market for ram and bowls like cause ram and really it's really.
Speaker 1: Popping off lately. There's all those new stores that are popping up as well, where you go in and like fully make your own ramen. Have you seen And there's like no massive fridges and you go in and individually pick all of your ingredients. They're all in individual packets and then you sit down in the restaurant and you make it and eat it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever actually had ramen neither. Yeah, we should go and havelf it them to a taste test video. Please put it on the high scrollers TikTok that we don't run.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I love from from Typo as well. I love their birthday cards. Okay, they do really good birth I know birthday cards are fucking wasteful, but really like funny iconic birthday cards.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think birthday cards are wasteful because I get my birthday cards from Costco. They've got this big pack with like thirty cards in them, and the cards are so beautiful and three D as well, I guess I know they're just a waste at the end of the day. But like, for example, my friend who works at a cafe and is like obsessed with coffee and blah blah blah. This box that I got had in it a card that was like a three D scene of like a barista at a cafe, and I don't know, it was all fun and I gave it to him and I'm like, I got this card, like I chose this one for you because like, surely you're putting that on display in your bedroom. It's the most stunning birthday card over there. And he's like, I absolutely will be. I don't know for years. I was at his house the other day. I didn't see it, but anyway, there was another one that was.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he was just pretending to be nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was another one that was like the Disneyland Castle, and like that's perfect for my sister because she loves Disney stuff. So like I think if you get the right cards, like those one dollar cards you see in the hot dollar store, like everyone's from when I was out, But like, if you get a nice birthday card, maybe that's a niche business. You could start quality, high quality, high end birthday cards. Imagine selling a birthday card.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen ones. There's already good businesses out there that you can then put in your plants in the dirt and it will grow a little tree. So someone's already doing.
Speaker 2: Everything can be a tree these days. You know, plant may see what happens. You're gonna When are you going to rebrand? Fate at all? If?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we would do a rebrand, But I think the reason why I don't feel like we would ever need to is because our branding is so simple to begin with. Like the only thing we'd be changing is the fucking font. Yeah, and we already did that once. We had one font that was all capitals. Now it's all lowercase.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, you too.
Speaker 1: But I don't feel like we need to do a rebrand unless we wanted to become a completely different style of brand, like if, because we're so like basics and whatever, basic logo, basic styles, or your capsure wardrobe pieces. The only time I think we would need to do a rebrand is if we fully wanted to change our style of our brand, Like if we wanted to all of a sudden do printed caftans and stuff, then maybe we'd do a rebrand. But for now, I think we're in a really safe own basics and basic bitch logo.
Speaker 2: Keep it simple. Stupid god. We talked for a long time on this close Friend's episode.
Speaker 1: I thought, this is a little bit longer of an episode, so you're welcome to all of you that always say longer episodes please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I could keep talking for another hour and a half if we're allowed to. But somebod someone's got big business to record your other bloody podcasts. Weren't you cheating on me with?
Speaker 1: All? Right? Well, I think that's it for close.
Speaker 2: Friends, Matt cool. I forget how we end this.
Speaker 1: We just say thanks for listening and see you all. Cheesecake shop.
Speaker 2: What days at the cheesecake shop? Happens at the What the fuck? Anyway? Get over it?
Speaker 1: Next?
Speaker 2: What's I'm Maddy. Have a good weekend, everyone,