Speaker 1: Get you through every day Adelaides.
Speaker 2: The even how you always see these videos of people beefing on a plane, like full on punching on animals. Never got it before until I went flying on the weekend and I wanted to knock a guy out.
Speaker 3: Wow, let's get to that before we do, though, the code word for text for tay take is thirteen. Now let's get back to Jody viciously beating up a poor passenger who was just trying.
Speaker 1: To get for me to be well, hazy.
Speaker 2: Flying with small children can be fraught with danger, there's no question about that.
Speaker 1: Yuck flu.
Speaker 4: And my husband hates a direct flight.
Speaker 2: I tell you he likes to take the longest route possible to get to our destinations.
Speaker 3: But he saved a coin or two.
Speaker 2: Well, we were supposed to go to lon Sston for a wedding and he booked the flights to Hobart, so then we had to hire a car and drive all the way up the guts.
Speaker 3: I thought all the cities in Tasmania were the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so today anyway, So we get on the first leg, which is Adelaide to Melbourne, and I get on the plane and I have my four year old Harper, and so because there's five of us, we can never get all like one aisle all seats together, so we get split up and we have to negotiate who takes witch child. Anyway, so I get to my row and there's me Harper and there's a guy sitting on the aisle.
Speaker 3: My god half is a nightmare too, by the way.
Speaker 4: Oh she is not.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful, she's a little angel, but she had a little upset tummy.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't quite sure how it was going to go.
Speaker 3: You're the eying ones like, oh, it's just like Cude just got an upset dummy. She was just being a gram lad.
Speaker 2: So anyway, this guy is sitting on the aisle, and I thought, if I have to get up in a hurry and take her to the toilet, then I need to get out easily enough. And I said to him, hey, you're more than welcome to have the window seat if you like, so we don't disturb you. And he goes, I prefer the isle, Okay, I was like, good start mate, he's right. As a flyer, I suppose who prefers.
Speaker 4: No one prefers.
Speaker 2: You actually have the chance of getting your leg taken off by that trolley on its way past.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, I don't care. She would just have taken plenty of legs before they're like, oh woo, sorry, his blood trickling down the aisle.
Speaker 2: So anyway, he proceeds to sit there and fogs asleep.
Speaker 4: And he was a big dude like he was.
Speaker 2: He was massive, And I was wearing a skirt, so I was thinking one and I was busting for a WII, and I was thinking I would have to sort of waking him up, climb over him like that in my skirt, so he could potentially wake up just to a middle aged woman straddling him, you know what I mean. Yeah, And so anyway, but what sort of idiot goes, I'm going to sit here and I'm going to fall asleep and trap a young family effectively in their seats for the entire duration.
Speaker 4: Of the fight.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Harper gets unwell halfway through, and she said to me, Mummy, I feel sick. So I'm like, grab the sick bag really quickly, and she's throwing up and I have to get her out, like I had to get her out of the seats into the toilet and the stewardess came down because she could see that my child was up, and she woke him up.
Speaker 4: So he's like, what's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 2: As the harbors vomiting into the sick bag, and then she said can you please get up? And so he gets up, and then she's trying to back the trolley to give us room to come out, and she had to turn to him and say, could you please move? Like move like this guy, I can see how people punch on in planes because I was ready to like absolutely knock this dude out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could you completely understand that? But from his point of view, he's like, I just wanted He probably wants to be on the aisle because he wants to be able to escape from you guys.
Speaker 4: That's not for me.
Speaker 3: So you're both trying to escape each other. You want direct access out of the.
Speaker 4: Ah anyway, Just move man?
Speaker 3: And what about the big twisted kicker on the story is the man was actually Graham Corn's.
Speaker 2: What if you can book your hotel now and choose to pay when you get there.
Speaker 3: With thousands of flexible booking options in select days, you're only a what if away from your next holiday?
Speaker 2: Look on the what if it'szz for travel, you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What's the news today?
Speaker 2: Snooze news, Yes, these are the top stories that you're waking up to. This morning can be very overwhelming, just information either a low general.
Speaker 4: Let's go to abbey in the newsroom.
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 6: So South Australia is currently going through a gastro outbreak as we know, and also COVID nineteen outbreak, so why not throw a cruise ship in there too. Sure, so we have the Grand Princess which is operated by the Princess Cruisers. They're expected to dock in Port Adelaide today. There's around about four thousand people on the ship. There's been a really big severe outbreak of gastro and COVID nineteen on the ship, so essay health embracing for them to disembark and to see who's sick, who needs to maybe go to hospital or who needs medical attention.
Speaker 4: Wow, Wow, welcome to Adelaide, everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and think of some of the best combinations of all time. I'll go first, Gastro and COVID teaming up. Wow, that's hard to beat. And saying that my wife might have beat that when she had morning sickness mixed in with verdigo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's got the double whemy didn't she h?
Speaker 3: That's really nice.
Speaker 2: Can you think of any anywhere worse than the world to be when you've got either gastro and all COVID than on a cruise ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You can't really just run away from your problems, can you.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: There's reports One lady said that she saw the people that were staying across from them had breakfast, lunch, and dinner put by their door for ten days.
Speaker 5: Imagine being locked in your cabin for ten days.
Speaker 3: It's jails. You just paid to go to jail. Oh my gosh, newsy Well swifty fans are going absolutely coco bananas at the moment.
Speaker 2: So basically, she was on stage in Buenos Aires doing her concert and she changed the lyrics to her song to pay homage to her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Is what you Do?
Speaker 2: Karma is the guy and the cheeks coming home to me and was like, that's me. And then they showed her walk off stage and she ran up and she wrapped her arms around him and then planted a big kiss on his lips and the crowd went absolutely berserve.
Speaker 3: I think she did a thing where she wrapped her arms around and then just lifted up the back leg.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's cheap cute.
Speaker 2: That's that's the sign that you're really in love when you do the back leg lift.
Speaker 3: She's floating.
Speaker 4: I thought she was floating, she was levitated.
Speaker 5: She was beautiful.
Speaker 7: Abby.
Speaker 4: You're a little bit too affected by this situation.
Speaker 6: Just gorgeous, I thought. And I've got no romantic bode in my body. And I saw that and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: It is pretty nice.
Speaker 2: And I think everyone wants to see her get her happy ever after.
Speaker 4: They because she's been through the ringer Yeah, shelters.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, one of the exits, Harry Styles, shaved his head.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I did see that. Bart and.
Speaker 5: He's pulling a Brittany.
Speaker 2: He's and I heard one of his supporters go, you can't be true.
Speaker 4: O God, God oved his head. It was like, calm down, true Jesus. A quick question for you, is it the Eras errors Tour? How do you pronounce it?
Speaker 3: Not fair question, but I think it is the errors Tour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Okay, we're having the debate because it's all her different errors of music.
Speaker 4: But we've sort of been calling it the RAS tour.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought it was either errors or eras. I don't think saying RAS. What is going on? It's like anyway anyways, anyway, we are the festival States. It's so much so it's not just March where really good things happen. Confirmation gather Arounds coming back forth to the seventh of April. That's really good news it and sorry that's live golf coming back twenty sixth to twenty eighth of April. Gather Round is fourth and seventh of the April. Last year injected over eighteen million of the April. Seventh of the April. April is the same month. That's how important it is. Injected over eighty million dollars last year to a state economy. Very very good. Yes, Groys will kick it off on the Thursday night against the D's. Port Adelais will play the Bombers on the Friday night. Okay, there will be two games at Nord, two games at Mount Barker this year. That's an increase from one game last year. Ye still a no game with the Bross so they reckon that's going to happen in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: The vibe around this city when gather rounds in town is just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Ridiculously so good. Along with that, the nord Food and Wine Festival's back, Oh what same time hanging really cool.
Speaker 2: Can you remember last year when the Audi family were riding their bikes we went to Norwood to watch one of the games, and that security guard went, Nazih, that's right.
Speaker 4: He's get off the road. I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: The road's blocked.
Speaker 3: Off, mane. I feel for that security guard. I got in a genuine verbal two cycles yesterday when I was running. Really and I'm a former cyclist as well, for that brief moment. So I get the pain and torment that you guys put yourself through. But at the same time, sometimes you just don't help yourself. Actually post snooze news, these six fifteen machine just can't trust the six to fifteen vending machine jokes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what's it done on the weekend?
Speaker 3: Who knows? War knows? Last week? Last week, what we saw cannot be unseen.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Sharon from Onkaparinga Hill. Was good morning, Sharon, good morning, We're good, We're just please. The vending machine turned up to work this morning's very big weekend. How was your weekend there, Sharon, good, busy good, it's nice. Okay, let's crack on three questions. Before you get the third one right, you get to have a selection from the vending machine. Question number one, the dates for which major golf tournament in adelaid were announced over the weekend?
Speaker 9: Oh, my goodness, golf?
Speaker 3: No idea, no jeez, I get it, Sharon, I get it a little bit the same.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well all right, lovely to speak with you.
Speaker 4: Jane from Awsom Makes good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 8: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: This was huge last year.
Speaker 3: Jane, you have a fantastic day.
Speaker 4: Please, bye bye, Jane.
Speaker 2: Eric from Denon Court, good morning, good morning. Do you know which major golf tournament in Adelaide was announced over the weekend?
Speaker 3: We're getting there here, Do I give you a hint? So what should we do here? We cand say, is it's coming back? Yes, it's coming back this year?
Speaker 4: And why don't we reveal the location?
Speaker 5: Grange?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I've never I've never in my wife been to a professional golf tournament. I've never been.
Speaker 4: Did you go last year.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, you will love it. Yeah, okay, and I don't like golf, but I nearly said it. Caitlin from Kapanda, Good morning, Caitlyn, good morning. Do you know which major golf tournament is coming back to Adelaide?
Speaker 3: It's lease go.
Speaker 4: Well done? Okay? Question number two in the nursery rhyme, Hickory Dickory doc. What does the mouse run up the mouse.
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 3: Kayle celebrate with a bit of baker boy the mouse run up the.
Speaker 2: Mouse?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Question number three? You get this right, then you get a crack of the vending machine. What TV show is this theme song for?
Speaker 3: Do you know? I've got the answer and find sooner.
Speaker 4: No, do you know what that is? Caitlyn?
Speaker 3: They Caitlin, What do you think, Kaitlyn? I'm leaning for Gossip Girl.
Speaker 4: Incorrect.
Speaker 3: Oh well we'll get there, We'll so j all right.
Speaker 2: Claudia from Saint Clair, good morning, good morning. Do you know what that theme song's for?
Speaker 3: Any ideas, Claudia, I do?
Speaker 2: That is from genius word.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: We need a letter please between A and C H s and a number between two and.
Speaker 4: Six four four. I just really need to avoid the chips here, Claudia.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got.
Speaker 4: Here opening it up now. Oh wow, you won the two hundred dollar fund lab package.
Speaker 3: Good job, amazing, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think challenge rooms, arcade games, bowling, food and drinks, Play the day away, fun Labs, new entertainment precinc opening and run a place on November thirty, and you can pre book now Hazy to experience Adelaide's first hidrinks, hotel, stroke bowling and Archie Brothers so electric.
Speaker 3: Good on your clod comtulations. Enjoy that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Giry, have a great day.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about, isn't it?
Speaker 4: That could have gone on and on and on that quiz.
Speaker 3: Com I would never have got that in a million.
Speaker 4: Got raisen Atamy at all?
Speaker 3: And make Dreamy just named sexiest man on the planet.
Speaker 4: I know something she seemed to be across that news though, don't you.
Speaker 3: He's a good looking rooster. Even I can appreciate that six fifth them Vita Machine quiz returned Smorrow coming up next, Get ready to coll thirteen twenty four ten. We want to shout your coffee love good headline and you know how culture we are here at over absolutely We got all sorts of different corners of the earth just to bring you the stuff that you need to know. A Chinese man chops off his own finger after snake but and the doctor say it was completely unnecessary. That's what our spokes can do. Sometimes you kind of overreact, doctor say. A man in China happed off his own finger after he was bitten by a snake that he believed was highly venomous. And what would you do in a situation not that you get bitten by a snake which you think is a snake that's really venomous, but it turns out it's not really venomous at all, And all of a sudden, the snake's just stood of yapping at you. How venomous are you? So then you take the life of your own finger. The man, identified as a six year old called Zang, reportedly claimed he was bitten on his index finger by a Chinese maccasson snake while working in the mountains. He said, I chopped it off to save my life. He said that to his doctor, whose name was Wanjan, who was the head of dermatology at the local hospital, said the man's actions were completely and really unnecessary and that they likely could have reattached his finger had the man brought it with him, so not only did he not need to chop it off, he then threw the finger away. One of the great overreactions from ZAG I don't know, you get yourself into such a headspace where you just assume the worst and don't dare google anything any sort of symptoms. You look at your leg and there's a slight ache. Bang is some kind of hideous STD. And you're like, how did you get to that conclusion? Google if you've got an itch anywhere on your body, if anywhere is itchy, and you google it, they're like, Bang, you got an STD. You're SICKO. You're like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna rash on my elbow. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What have you been up to? Your dirty bird? That's what Google it to you. So I remember as well, right in the guts are playing football, there's always like a trend for different injuries. Right so right now it's probably still in a vicula. In terms of issues with your feet. Right when I was playing, osteotis pubis huge thing. It's the inflammation of the groins in your pubic bone.
Speaker 1: Area and it's or.
Speaker 3: Some kind of sick STD. So every time we get something even slightly sore down there, even some sort of ache, bang, you're either it's ostioiitis yeah, or some kind of hideous day.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But straight away you're like, oh, twelve months where you have I'm out, I'm out, I'm out, and you go to doctor get a scan and they're like, no, mate, that's literally just a misketto it. I don't know why a spokes do that. That's what we do though, we just overreact something chronic. But there's a key message in this. If something gives you grief, just chop it off. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the world of Zang, just chop it off.
Speaker 4: Or he's an alternative. You could seek some medical attemption.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no, Just chop it off because the doctor is going to tell you something you don't want to hear. For example, I've got three kids, can't four to fourth, so I know exactly what to do. Just chop it off.
Speaker 1: It's a job.
Speaker 3: That was a joke.
Speaker 1: That's a job joke, a terrible job.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you want to be in this face savvy, if you're a pack of cars when you're a joke said, do you want to be the ace or do you want to be the joker?
Speaker 5: Cart I want to be the queen.
Speaker 1: You are the queen.
Speaker 3: You can be the king.
Speaker 4: You are the disputed queen of the joke. Off.
Speaker 3: I'll with a jack who wants to kick this off. I reckon, you do the honors this morning, Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can all right. Let me put my glasses on.
Speaker 2: And funny when I wear my glasses and I can read, look like Snoopy. I do not look like Snoopy with glasses anyway.
Speaker 5: For the last twenty.
Speaker 1: Leaks, read the.
Speaker 3: That makes so much more sense, all right here?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: My friend once called a few house painters to his house for some work.
Speaker 4: He wanted them to paint his Porsche. So after a few.
Speaker 2: Hours, the house painters came back for the payment as their work was complete. Before leaving, they told my friend that they had enjoyed painting his car, but it's not really a Porsche.
Speaker 3: I was wondering that was gonna let that go?
Speaker 2: And then and then I said porch, And I was like, I think I just gave away the punchline.
Speaker 4: But that's okay.
Speaker 3: It's that delivery and we shouldn't uncover such things after the joke. All Right, my wife crushed a car while I was listening to Adele last night. Can you believe it? Yeah? Everything was okay in the end, but yeah, she ended up rolling in the jeep.
Speaker 10: Alrighty, it's going to be that type of morning, is it?
Speaker 1: Sure is okay.
Speaker 6: A young boy and his father were out in the garden and the young boy sees a bee and he goes over and he steps on it and he kills it, and the father's, oh, my goodness, can't believe you do that.
Speaker 5: No honey for you for the next month.
Speaker 6: The boy continues playing, and the father goes off and he's playing, he's doing stuff in the yard, and the little boy sees a butterfly and he goes running up to the butterfly and he jumps on the butterfly and he kills the butterfly. Dad's like, what is wrong with you? Like, oh my god, no butter for you for a month anyway. So then the whole family, including the wife, sitting on the couch that night and the mother sees a cockroach running across the floor. So she gets up and she runs over and she steps on it and she kills it. And the little boy says to the father, dad, are you going to tell her? Or am I?
Speaker 3: Wait? Does everyone get it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now we do the weekend squads rap.
Speaker 3: He is what an absolute delight, ladies and gentlemen. It's Tom Ren. It's a beautiful Tom.
Speaker 4: Just a beautiful human being.
Speaker 2: In fact, this morning in the car park he sat patiently and waited me because I've got the worst car park in the world and I had to back into it and he just sat there in his little white Master behind me, smiling away.
Speaker 3: That's what it.
Speaker 11: Doesn't sweet on the ins, Just hurry up. No, you did that really well like it was that time in the Morning's not easy.
Speaker 4: It's rough. You smashed it, thanks mate, killed it. Appreciate that word.
Speaker 3: On guys, third and twenty four to ten, How did you go with your.
Speaker 1: Did you do it in one take?
Speaker 3: Like all the hot spots. Let's talk some sport RNY. Yes, a couple of big announcements on the weekends.
Speaker 11: Well good for South Australia, isn't it? And look we knew it was coming. But confirmation now of live and also the gather round so I gather Around in the first week of neck April next year, and we're going to have two games in Norwood, two games in the hills at Mount Barker, so we've got five adelaide over whereas we had six this year. And then Live of course, is going to be later in April, so the twenty sixth to the twenty eighth of April. Hopefully we get the same kind of weather we did this year because we were so lucky.
Speaker 1: But I think it's great.
Speaker 11: You know that it's going to be a real harb again in terms of the sporting landscape and the national spotlight.
Speaker 1: So fantastic.
Speaker 2: For essay, the vibe in this town for gather round is extraordinary, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 11: And look, maybe a bit of disappointment that the Brossa didn't get one and couldn't get the facilities or infrastructure up to scratch, that's what they're saying. So brilliant though. For Nord, I think they're bringing back the Nord food mine.
Speaker 4: Was one of the good biggest stays on the calendar.
Speaker 11: I was going to say, that's that's a pretty large day. Yeah, that's that's great though, So I think that'll be really good fun. And I think it's fantastic that we're getting more games away from Adelaide Oval and out into the region. So too at Mount Barker as well, which was a raging success this year as well.
Speaker 3: So I think it's fantastic, Rennie. Let's talk strikers thirty six as Reds and Crows.
Speaker 1: Was how bad was? I mean the Crows like that was disappointing.
Speaker 11: Kick five goals in a row to start and then seven points in a row to finish. And now the only side they lost to all year was Brisbane and then they lose to them again. They're going to have to do it the hard way from here, boogie.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the lines that means that they play the Swans Saturday night nor what over. It's going to be good, a good spot and if the weather holds up ooh jamacked.
Speaker 1: It'd be a great game.
Speaker 11: And you know then I think they'd play North Melbourne away if they made it through to the prelim, which they should do. I mean they've been the best side all year for a reason, but disappointing there for the Crows. You mentioned the thirty six is just getting injuries unfortunately, it feels like every two steps they take forward, two steps back, three and seven. They're in eighth and Adelaide United. What went on there? Four nil down at half time.
Speaker 3: That's supposed to be a first v last and then all of a sudden it's five to one at the end of the game. And I think I'm not good at reading cues, but I think Carl V was a little bit pissed.
Speaker 11: Up he and I don't think he was overly happy about answering questions about Nesta roy and record transfer fee. Not happy, But you're right, Hazy. But where the team that has the sacked coach. You know, they get rid of Steve Kayrika. They hadn't scored a goal in the first three games and then they score four and a half.
Speaker 1: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: You played a bit of soccer, Rennie. If you're four nil down at half time, do you bother coming back out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: There was a I think it was a decent rev up by corvid I reckon at that stage, you say, Fellows, let's get on the Beers.
Speaker 1: Game over. Just call a for Nils.
Speaker 3: You see Renny the way he moves as well. They've likened him to a young.
Speaker 1: I like to blame in the media. I like to sometimes we love him. He's one of the best, probably the best ever read with a.
Speaker 2: Yes, bless his heart quite hard to decipher in a press conference.
Speaker 3: Leave us with one of your award winning jokes. Players, What have you got?
Speaker 11: Well, every time I take my dog to the park, the ducks try to bite him. Well that's what I get for buying a pure bread dog.
Speaker 3: Ducks like bread. Yeah, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 4: Can't wait, Really, it is so time for it. Let's go girl, So time for a chick chat.
Speaker 2: So we've got produced Zoe in the studio in your twenties, in a lovely relationship with the beautiful Alex.
Speaker 4: Who we all love from life itself.
Speaker 2: We got news reader Abbey here as well, in your thirties, happily single, although that does vary from week to week.
Speaker 5: Happily single this week yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, married, Yeah.
Speaker 3: With kids? Yeah yeah. The girls.
Speaker 5: You round out the Sweety Pie Emporium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Just for the uninitiated, Andrew wanted to call this segment the Sweeter Pie Emporium.
Speaker 4: It didn't get across the line.
Speaker 3: Which I still no one's explained to me how that didn't get.
Speaker 5: The I feel like that's an off air conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, let's talk make up.
Speaker 2: So I was telling you guys that a couple of weeks ago, went to Melbourne to go see miss I gone over there and I forgot my makeup bag. What would you two do in that situation?
Speaker 4: I'm curious, Zoey.
Speaker 12: Be a bit bumm buy a Mscara from the server or something?
Speaker 4: Is that the extent you would go to? Probably buy a scara?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 4: What would you do? Abs?
Speaker 6: I would buy everything everything, Yep, I'd go and get foundation, contour, everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly what I did because I can't.
Speaker 2: I genuinely don't leave the house without wearing makeup.
Speaker 12: Yeah, my mum's the exact same, whereas you're the opposite, though I am. I don't wear makeup at all unless I'm going to an event or something. So so Eve, I'm going out for nice drinks or dinner with the girls and something I put someone or someone's birthday, I will. But to work, to the shops, to the gym, none of that.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I haven't always been that way. That's probably stopped when I was about twenty, is to wear makeup to school, high school and everything. But yeah, something clicked a few years ago. I just couldn't be bothered anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just looking at your skin now. If I had skin like that, thank you, I wouldn't wear makeup either.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 4: That's very much stunning. You're stunning. You're a beautiful little creature.
Speaker 12: Okay, wrap it up.
Speaker 4: This is good.
Speaker 3: Can I just say one thing and I won't say anything more. I would love to wear a genuine eyeliner all the time, like Billy Joe. Yeah, this is cool, Joe Armstrong.
Speaker 5: It's twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: If you want to wear eyeliner or lascaro, you go right ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah I can, maybe I will.
Speaker 4: Do you want to do it tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 5: You want to wear it on all?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Or do you make up, Tory?
Speaker 4: I will apply some eyeliner on you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Great, we have that much? Absolutely?
Speaker 10: Are you actually?
Speaker 4: Are you being serious right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love a bit of eyeliner. I usually have to wait. I used to have to wait till mad Monday.
Speaker 2: You wear foundations though? For work something? Do you wear foundation or did they just powder you?
Speaker 3: I think they just powder you and do all sorts of things. I don't even know what the process is. But yeah, sometimes like they keep it on there and just have a little trot out in the down at the local cafe. Yes, pretend like this is how I wake up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as you wear it every day, I get up and put it on every day. For me, having my hair done and having my makeup done just kind of helps to wake me up in the mornings, I guess, because I'm up about three point thirty. So I don't really like the way I look, to be honest, I don't know. I just struggle, and I've got a lot of stuff after Nova that I go and do. So if I'm out and about or meeting with people or are having to do interviews, I just like to I feel like it just I feel a bit more put together and a bit more professional. But yeah, I think back to when I did regional radio hair up in a barn, no makeup on, and I just felt foul and.
Speaker 4: I'm sad that you look because I think you're beautiful.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 6: I just yeah, I struggle with not just struggle, not being put together. I guess I'd say my mum would never leave the house with that makeup on back when we were younger, so mybe it kind of stems from there a little bit.
Speaker 5: But yeah, same with my mum.
Speaker 12: But it hasn't. That didn't make me really want to wear makeup or put me off makeup in either way. I always just thought mom was beautiful and wanted to look like mum. But now that I'm older, yeah, I can't be bothered. It's expensive, and I don't know, I think it's part of a trend as well. It's a bit trendy at the moment to do the if you're wearing makeup, do the natural.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Luia Key all that sort of thing.
Speaker 12: Alicia Keys, Pamela Anderson.
Speaker 4: And also had to break it to you.
Speaker 2: But I also think that Andrew thinks your mum's beautiful as well.
Speaker 4: I think everyone thinks that's thank you.
Speaker 3: Look at this, Look at me. I'm a warm blooded human able to identify.
Speaker 1: I can't even.
Speaker 4: Hey, thirteen twenty four to ten, let's do this. We've got cheese Fest. Tickets to cheese Fest is back.
Speaker 2: The most snappable week in an essay November eighteen and nineteen in round a Park.
Speaker 4: But let's do this.
Speaker 2: Do you wear makeup? Do you leave the house without makeup. I had a friend give me some feedback once. She said, oh, yeah, there's a bloke who I know who saw you down at the shopping center and I mustn't have been wearing makeup that day, And she said, yeah, he said that you were looking a little bit haggard.
Speaker 1: Oh aggressive descriptive.
Speaker 2: Ye, some feedback from we, So I don't go to the avenues anymore without I get that you look tired.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't wear makeup, but you also count very tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you wear a makeup? Are you against the train? Are you Alisha Keys thirteen and twenty four down?
Speaker 2: I think is cool because gold and singers a song Alusia, good morning, Natalie.
Speaker 9: Hey a going good?
Speaker 4: Don't wear it at all.
Speaker 9: No, if I've put an event, I'll wear it. But on a daily basis, cannot be bothered.
Speaker 4: It does take a big chunk out of your morning, Like you always have a crack.
Speaker 2: Hazy always has a goal at me for being like to work, but it's like he just rolls out of bed, chucks and moisturizer on and away.
Speaker 3: Go sometimes no time.
Speaker 9: And then I feel like when you do have an event and you do put the effort in everyone's like bit shocked, and everyone thinks you look fantastic, just purely because they're not used to seeing you like that. That's a good feeling too.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say no because that's that's not a bad thing, is it? Because I would just use produces as an example. So I saw producers always makeup for the first time during our handball blitzer that over. Yeah, Lord knows that was a kicker. Why that was a kick off is already put on some makeup handball blitz, but it was, yeah, look really nice.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 9: It's it's untactical.
Speaker 2: Thanks Matt, Louise, good morning, Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you both good?
Speaker 4: How what's your approach to makeup?
Speaker 7: I wear make up pretty much every day, and I guess, having worked in the industry for many years in pharmacy and a makeup artist, there's lots of tricks of the train that you can do to make you look natural but with less makeup. But I also thank my grandmother for always, at a very young age, at fourteen, all of you land every day and put some powder on just so that you look nice.
Speaker 3: And wasn't that that?
Speaker 4: Wasn't that the cream of choice? The Grandmother's everywhere.
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 10: Is it all of you land?
Speaker 7: It was back then, But yeah, it's something that I've always done a bit traditional, but yeah, I do feel more complete when I have a beyond and I don't overdo it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and I guess it's working in the industry to luise.
Speaker 2: Like I know, if I go to see your makeup artist, if their makeup looks good, then that's sort of part of being professional, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you don't have to overdo it. You can still have a natural look with left.
Speaker 3: Subtle as the ty Andrew that's when you're wearing that the blue eye shadow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too fat.
Speaker 4: It's you said that you moisturize every day. What moisturizer do you use?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what it is, but it's it comes in a white thing and you can just buy it from Coals or wool Worse or any of them. Costs about nine bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, are you good morning?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Your approach to makeup? What do you think?
Speaker 8: I don't wear makeup. My mother never wear wore makeup either. I think purple and warm natural beauty without it, like and because I don't wear makeup. I don't use soap, I don't use moisturizers. I don't use anything.
Speaker 4: On my face, So you don't have to use any skin care.
Speaker 8: No, you're not taking anything. You're not affecting your natural skin oils, so I don't. I never ever put moisturizer on my face or creams or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So you're not wearing makeup and you're not doing any skin care. Cheese, you must save an absolute fortune anyway.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: That's mate. You're not exactly going over the top with your nine dollars moisturizer.
Speaker 3: You can't do my best with what I've been given.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's send we said Natalie from Paradise, off to cheese Fast. Do you want to go to cheese Fast now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love to.
Speaker 4: Thanks beautiful, very nice a.
Speaker 11: Little, but you tell me you built a time machine on this daisy.
Speaker 3: We're welcome on Monday, you beautiful workhorses. It's to grind getting back in after the weekend. But hey, hey, just keep being you because you don't want a fantastic job.
Speaker 2: I love that you're just trying to weave your nickname in there too.
Speaker 3: I see you don't means it just going naturally. Now, let's take a little trip down memory lane while you do live your best lives. Nineteen oh seven on this day, thirteenth and O, but a helicopter flight was made for the first time in France.
Speaker 4: Wow. She don't trust helicops on me either.
Speaker 3: This is something about it.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been in one?
Speaker 3: I've never been in a helicopter.
Speaker 4: Oh well, you don't have a Channel seven helicopter anymore. I don't think any of us do. But we used to travel quite frequently and terrifying.
Speaker 2: You take off and it's glass under your feet, so you're taking off the ground as you're looking at the ground getting further and further away.
Speaker 4: Horrifying.
Speaker 3: That's scary. And sheese.
Speaker 4: You got to watch out for power lines, yes, and other helicopters.
Speaker 3: Helicopters as well, and planes. I'm just going to stand especially able trusts because they're big. They'll take you out.
Speaker 4: Yes, helicopter v Albertross Albtross.
Speaker 3: Winsday Abatross every single time. Twenty twenty, he became the first female artist to top the UK chart over five consecutive decades with their album Disco Wasn't She just a phenomenon, not just in our country, but I probably have more sooney on it's still on fire.
Speaker 4: She's doing a residency in Vegas. If you don't mind, you're right, goodness me.
Speaker 3: It's still some very provocative lyrics that she's spitting out as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this song, I'm a bit like, Oh, okay, that's eny interesting. I want to touch you there?
Speaker 3: Wow, dear, well we whereabouts? I'm upping about professionally of course.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 3: Our twenty twenty PlayStation five was released in Australia. I'm not a gamer. I got a Super Nintendo and had a Nintendo sixty four. You had an Atari Commodore comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a lot of Tetris.
Speaker 3: We are gamers, Yeah no, we not have a a lot of Tetris and pattible game.
Speaker 4: Then we transitioned into Frogger and a bit of pac Man.
Speaker 3: Good stuff at the arcade. Number one song November thirteen and two thousand was come on Over by Christina Aguala.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of provocative language, come on over baby?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where where? Okay, this is over