Speaker 1: We've got get.
Speaker 2: Well hazy.
Speaker 3: Normally we like to be a little bit upbeat on the podcast. However, this time around we're talking about death.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just peppered to show with a little bit of death this morning. Just fine every now and then a.
Speaker 2: Bit of morbidity. You know it's fine.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Liam gave us a call. Liam's call will be seered into my brain forever because he told us the story about how he passed away but came back to life. Unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 4: There was hairs on the hairs on the back of my neck that was standing up. It was like a double hair stand up session.
Speaker 3: It's a real it's a lot because you've got big black, dirty hairs coming out.
Speaker 4: Of that here now, straight and right out.
Speaker 3: But first news reader Kerry told us the story about her grandma and how she got a little tiny visitor right before she passed over.
Speaker 4: Jones, yesterday, you got a little bit morbid. We started talking about the things that potentially happened before you dump that.
Speaker 3: There's the one theory that you see you're in high life flushing before your eyes. There's one theory that says you see a bright white light and someone's sort of beckoning for you come hither or a complete out of body experience.
Speaker 2: There's just a few options.
Speaker 3: But there's a hospice nurse called Julie McFadden to say, of all her experiences, she has had the majority of patients who she's held their hand before they've died. As they enter their final days, a month before they're about to shuffle off their mortal coil, someone comes to visit.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: Most people will start talking or seeing dead relatives, dead loved ones, dead friends, dead pets before they day.
Speaker 2: And it's not like break before they day.
Speaker 7: It's usually about a month before they die, very alert and oriented and clearly speaking and seeing someone who has already died.
Speaker 2: And then we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about this after the show and newsreader Kerry came into the studio and she said, Oh my god, have I got a story for you.
Speaker 2: Tell everyone about your grandma.
Speaker 8: It's my grandma.
Speaker 2: It happened. It actually happened.
Speaker 8: It wasn't in the days before it was, as that hospice nurse said, probably three or four weeks before she passed, she was in hospital waiting for a bed in age care, which eventually came, and she didn't need it for very long, but she was didn't spoiler alone, so she was in hospital and so we would rotate through family members visiting her, and my mum would go and see her every afternoon, cut up her dinner. She didn't need it cut up for her, but she liked it being cut up for her. And on this particular day, Mum said to me, Grandma had someone with her today. What do you mean And I said, oh, okay, another visitor. She said, well no, and as soon as I walked in, Grandma said, oh he's gone, oh speaking, And Mom said, I don't know quite what you mean. Grandma said, there's someone holding my hand. Yeah, it's a child.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 8: My grandmother had lost a child when he was three. He passed away and I don't know how you ever would get over the loss of a child. She went on to have two more children, my Mum being one of them, and they just were chatting, Mum and grandma, and then a little bit later Grandma said, oh, he's back. I can feel the warmth of him holding my hand again. And so Mom just said, because it was specifically him, she was saying him, And so Mum said, is it Bevan? And I don't know, I can't see a face, but I think.
Speaker 2: So wow, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: So her little boy came to It's okay, mom. It was so comforting. It really was so comforting for Grandma. She felt completely at ease with it, and the whole family just went okay.
Speaker 3: I think that's the thing about death though, right If you if you know that there's like my pop George is going to be waiting for me when I pass over, it, doesn't that make you feel so much better?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: About leaving? Doesn't that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's given me goosebumps, that story they'd twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 3: Have you been visited by spirit? Yes we're not talking Johnny Walker.
Speaker 4: But you which can me very evil?
Speaker 2: All right? Liam from Flag Stuff, Good morning, LIAMB.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Good? What happened?
Speaker 10: So I'm sixty an hour but in my early forties I had a heart attack in past Defay. I was brought back to Laford in an operating theater. Whow So it was the day before Christmas. I've woke up said to my wife, I'm having a heart attack. During an ambulance. Basically, maybe fifteen minutes she said, they can't wait. So I got in the car and she drove me to the hospital and I got out at flenders At drove straight up where the ambulance goes. I got out of the car and passed out and fell over. They put me on a gurney and I died. Me into the hospital. I came out of my body and sat on a shelf in the top of the emergency ward, and this gentleman or lady, I don't know whether it was a man or woman and a white outfit came and sat next to me. And I'm watching them work on me, and he said, you can't come yet. You've got two young you've got young kids, you've got three kids. You've got to go home. And I said, I'm happy here. And then the next thing, I woke up the next day and I was in a ward and the nurse walked in and said, hi, Lamb, and I called her by her name, and she said, how do you know my name? And I said, you're in the emergency ward working on my last night, and I could see your name badge.
Speaker 4: Okay, So how long were you were? You gone for five minutes, five.
Speaker 2: Minutes, five minutes? Okay? Liam?
Speaker 3: So can you describe that moment where they sort of gave you the option whether you could go towards the light and you said you were happy to go, So at.
Speaker 2: That point you were.
Speaker 10: It was never been happier. In fact, when I was in the car driving to the hospital, I was in so much pain. It was the worst pain I've ever had in my life. It felt like someone was taking me through the chairs with a like a red hot rod. And then when I physically died and I'm sitting on the shelf, I've never had a happier, more happier experience.
Speaker 4: In my life.
Speaker 10: And I was happy. And that person sat next to me and said, it's not your time. You can't come, And I said I want to come. And I said you have to go back. Your kids need you, and.
Speaker 4: And that was it.
Speaker 10: Then I woke up the next day. I was in a room. I can't remember the nurse's name, but she walked in and I called it by her name, and she said, how do you know that's my name? And I said because I heard them talking in the operating videos there. And all I remember is seeing my body on a bed o clothes. There was blood everywhere. There was needles everywhere. There was nurses and doctors rushing around calling certain things, and I'm saying, well, that was okay, that wasn't a bad life. I've never been happy.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: So they would you describe it as euphoric? That feeling that you had in that moment.
Speaker 10: It was like, you know, going out a rollercoaster ride and adrenaline rushing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Liam, thank you so much for sharing that story.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 10: And I'm still alive. I've now, I've got I've got eight grandchildren that I wouldn't have had if.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy and healthy now, Oh my god, William.
Speaker 2: So you're clearly happy with your choice to stay.
Speaker 10: Then, absolutely happy. But I don't know. All I know is that it's not bad on the other.
Speaker 4: Side of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, So don't you don't fear death?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 10: That doesn't concern me at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm I could quit radio now. That is the most incredible story I've ever heard in my life, Lamb, Thank you so much. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Quite regularly see relatives that come and visit as well, do you. Yeah, they just popped into the bedroom, walk fast down the hall, just look at me and smile.
Speaker 4: See you what, Lamb, might be time for you to do a podcast? I reckon on board.
Speaker 2: We don't ever encourage people to do podcasts, are we are?
Speaker 4: Ow I've got I've got the shivers.
Speaker 2: There you go, Lamb, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to go take a cold shower. Okay, that is intense, isn't it?
Speaker 6: That is?
Speaker 2: I haven't I just can't even wow.
Speaker 4: Here's what you're waking up to. Adelaide regularly, what's news today? Snooze news?
Speaker 2: He's real to.
Speaker 3: Abby normally joined us for this, but she's still on the sick list this week.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: A couple of nice stories around Police Commissioner Grant Stevens and his wife Emma have welcomed their second grandchild. Her name is Annabelle Charlie Treglon, obviously, of course, in honor of her uncle, eighteen year old Charlie Stevens, who was killed in alleged hit run at Goolwah in November last year. And two days earlier, the stephens niece, Abby Price and her partner welcome a little boy.
Speaker 2: His name is Dusty.
Speaker 3: Charles, so another nod too cheeky little Charlie. So yeah, That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 2: This is not nice.
Speaker 3: So the boyfriend of tennis superstar Arena Sabalanka has suddenly died. So he was in Florida supporting her on the tour and apparently had a detached blood clot and dropped dead, aged just forty two.
Speaker 4: That's not good at all. No, no, it's all definitely bad.
Speaker 2: But that sound effect.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So he was a former professional hockey player with the Belarus national team and played with the Pittsburgh Penguins in the NHL. Wow, so forty two years old, proving just quickly how things can turn.
Speaker 4: For hockey players.
Speaker 2: Don't say how why would you say that? He's forty two?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Oh my god, he's he forty two? Wow, Oh my gosh. You don't know. He's a age.
Speaker 2: Series.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a one off, it does forty three Greeks. Do you you got past?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, no, no, no, you're right. Hang on, w's his birthday in? It's twenty four seven? So what's that January March.
Speaker 3: July twenty fourth of July forty four Okay, four right, I'm good, but that s.
Speaker 4: I Thank goodness. He's through it very scary moment there for a second. No, the clear, that's fine, Joe. Can we talk about your new favorite AFL team and that's a Tasmani Devil. Yes, please, what about that? What's the club song going to be like too?
Speaker 3: By the way, Oh, that's a good question. Let me let me google famous singers from Tasmania.
Speaker 2: Then we might be able to come up with.
Speaker 4: Something that's anohing. Very good question. I don't think they're all produced in terms of solid records.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've got our own serial guys Sebastian down there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, watch this space because the Giants club song. Yeah, whenever you got a new club song, you're like, my ha, is this going to go? Giants is an absolute banger of a song. Yeah, right, so watch this space. But also, membership is not going to be an issue. What about they've already signed up one hundred thousand foundation members.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My brother lives in Lonceston. He sent the figures to me already.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh, they said no one would come like, well, well the figure suggests otherwise.
Speaker 4: Aaron also in the memberships ten bucks. Sure, So I just wonder, I just wonder the only thing that I wonder is then when it goes off like that, you get straight away one hundred thousand members reckoning the guys. They are like, damn much, we should charge me five bucks if we've got seventy even we've got eight fifteen bucks.
Speaker 2: No, it would be absolutely minted.
Speaker 4: There you go, Well, there you go.
Speaker 3: It's nice as isn't it. Stop being a Tasmanian devil's naysayer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just around the corn. I can't wait for that until they come to the competition in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's all right. It's quite a way though it's only four years. It's only four settled down.
Speaker 4: An Olympics build up. Yeah, it's going to be grand as well. Jack Briebo's still kicking around by then.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but sure famous Tasmanian singers.
Speaker 4: Jeez, not even Google's going to help you out there. Nine minutes past six. Coming up next, Jody's going to drop the first question of the six fifteen Benny Machine quiz. It will not be name a famous singer from Tasmania.
Speaker 2: It's called Wombat.
Speaker 4: The Wombat's a wombat just swam bat. Yeah, he didn't quite make it to the Mainland iddy. He was big in them South parts six fifteen Benny Machine quiz neck. We've had a really nice, RESTful, peaceful night. I like to try and get seven hours in Joe's that's so unrealistic sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well for us that's nine to four, isn't it. So that's not too bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just if you toss and turn. If you've got a five month old at home as well, you keep yap because he's on sort of forty five minute blocks. It's just not going to work.
Speaker 2: When is this winge going to end?
Speaker 4: It's my personal winch and I don't really have to do anything. My poor wife is such a zombie at the moments pushing through it. Oh no, all about this. Your sleep position is very very important as well. People who sleep on their stomachs are more prone to various health issues, and one of the biggest complaints among people who sleep on the front is lower back pain. Stomach sleeping can also make it more difficult to breathe. Additionally, sleeping on stomach can put stress on your heart, and it can cause migraines, pinch nerves, and other neurological issues. As a result of sleeping with a twisted neck, and maybe more importantly, it can even lead to more facial wrinkles.
Speaker 2: Oh no, all those other things I glossed over and when Oh that's fine.
Speaker 4: Wrinkles because of the way the position faces your head on the pillow.
Speaker 2: Yeah right.
Speaker 4: How do you sleep at night?
Speaker 2: I'm on my tummy.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's exactly what I thought. I'll wriggle face my gee. Well you look like you've got the face of a twenty five year old. But you sleep on your stomach? Yes, I do. How do you even do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's the only way I can get comfortable. And I remember going to the physio once to complain about lower back issues. Is like, you sleep on your stomach, don't you. I was like, yes, he goes, Please stop doing that.
Speaker 4: I grow up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're not a six month old baby.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what you toss. Sorry, no more milk from the bottle for.
Speaker 2: You anymore, and give up that dummy.
Speaker 3: Thanks for.
Speaker 4: You're in your four years for goodness sake, producer, Emily, How do you sleep your what's your go to position at the moment? It's I do.
Speaker 6: I am sleeping on my side, but for a long time. I fall asleep easily on my back, but I have to have a caveat for that because I have to have the quilt tucked up under one hip and then on the other side, I have a pillow tucked up underneath one of my legs, so I'm not flat on my back. You like a vampire.
Speaker 3: You're a lot.
Speaker 6: I am lot.
Speaker 2: You're a lot to deal with.
Speaker 4: I know you can picture em as well. You just sleeping on my back in her coffin, and what comes with that is just the most epic snoring of all the time. Would be delight to sleep.
Speaker 6: That actually sounds like Michael, So that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, there you go. I need to make some changes. Thanks, all right, Yeah, just do what I did? Sleep standing up there? It is speaking. I have a lat As day for a day cafe. Should we open it up next?
Speaker 9: Why not?
Speaker 4: The first time?
Speaker 2: I had no choice?
Speaker 1: What the fork?
Speaker 3: Feel free to text us you want the fork on four double nine one nine nine one nine or breakfast at Nova nine one nine dot com dot are you?
Speaker 2: These are the little things in life that you look at. You know what the fork is that about?
Speaker 3: And we do want you to get involved because Basically it was born out of the fact that no forks in any workplace kitchen ever, where do they go?
Speaker 2: It's up there with your socks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we worked out in this particular workplace. They go to Abbey's house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Abby is arresting and recovering. She's sick. At the moment, we can only imagine she's just lying there in a giant like better.
Speaker 2: Better forces, that's what she's doing.
Speaker 3: Yes, so please get involved thirteen twenty four ten as well your marketplace horror stories, because you know someone who's been very active on marketplace.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's not expose it, but let's call a Cara or okay again, maybe two o us. That's called it Missus Hayes. Okay, so Missus Hayes very very active on Facebook, marketplace and more so, she's not trying to aggressively make money. It's just if there's something lying around, I'm like, chuck it out. Yeah, versus cars, We'll just put it on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or I mean you could donate, Like at the moment, we've got a single bed frame and you can't donate those they're not allowed to take them.
Speaker 2: So reluctantly we put it on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 4: Don't think give stuff away for free?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, can you give it away free? Okay, well maybe that sounds state. We charged fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: Of course you did, which we thought was pretty cheap for an entire anyway.
Speaker 4: And sometimes it works the other way. I mean, people try to turn up to our house and pick up some stuff, and they see things that they can never forget, like what happened a few weeks ago. This poor old lady was picking up some dog clothes. Thanks Tar for the dog clothes. Thank you for the dog clothes. Thank that'll take the leader.
Speaker 10: Front door, open.
Speaker 4: Front door, open your camera. They captured. That's incredibly awkward exchange with a beautiful old lady. Saw me completely naked, completely nut.
Speaker 2: You're not in good neck? Is it done? Fish for compliments?
Speaker 4: I'm not going to tell you that everything was against me that day, easy some of that. So recently Car has exchanged goods with a lady. I'm not sure where she was exactly from, but inside it was a bunch of clothes at Car had given away. It's probably worth around about three hundred fifty dollars. Yeah, and she charges the lady about forty dollars. She said, heads up, one of the items of clothing has a bit of a stain on it. Okay, but just so you know that's what's coming. Yeah, but three of the other items still had tags on it completely new.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So basically in exchange, the lady gave the money and took the clothes home and then left the review along the lines of all of the clothes stained. This is not what I was hoping for. One star.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: She didn't bother which didn't bother the car in terms of the start, it's more so the fact that it's it's a genuine life.
Speaker 2: But didn't she contact her and she was like, well, I'm happy to come around and give you a refund.
Speaker 4: So here, Well, obviously given that you don't want a refund now no response to what she said, I don't know. I didn't leave your review like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: It's on the internet your reviews.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: So what we've sort of probably worked out is this particular is one of those people who probably goes to a restaurant and has a really nice meal but then still complains about it beautiful free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to leave an aggressive review, that's like the worst restaurant we've haven't been to and I need my money back.
Speaker 4: So I go, is this a normal thing on Facebook? Marketplace? And did these horror stories exist?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think they do, absolutely, you hear them all the time. So let's go to Kate. What happened on marketplace?
Speaker 5: Kate Hallo, Yeah, somilar to your story. I was selling a whole heap of like thorns onesie. There's this really big Mum's Yeah, Mum's group like that do that sort of thing in Adelaide. But yeah, I was seeing them really cheap. I think it was like twenty dollars for over ten onesies. Some were like brand new, And I did give the woman a heads up that a few of them had like stn since you said that was fine.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeahs to another woman. But this woman was like aggressively messaging me, saying that I can be there in like five minutes. I'll come. Oh, I want them first, like there's a particular one that I really want.
Speaker 4: It's yeah.
Speaker 5: So she basically I felt quite bad and I was like, okay, I'll just I'll just sell them to her. Yeah, and pretty much, yeah, she came and she sort of said, oh, what did you say to the other woman, and I was like, it was really really odd, and then basically I don't know half now later she got I got she must have got home and she sent me message saying, oh there was more than one that had like a staining, and I want my money back. And I said, yeah, sure, that's fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then sort of a family event incidant happened, so I didn't respond to her, like within I think it might have been like twelve hours or something. I'm a teacher and she must have seen that I was a teacher, and she said she was as well. She said, being a teacher, I thought you would have better morals, like oh it's so weird. Yeah yeah, And I was just like okay, yeah, block, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think you dealt with that appropriately because it was.
Speaker 3: I could, but it was just so weird.
Speaker 2: It just makes you want to leave stuff out the front and not have any interaction with it.
Speaker 11: I do now, yeah most of the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And make sure your husband's not getting naked when they come around to get this. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also selling onesies and all sorts of men who I've got some old onies. Who wants to buy some my old onies? No one, very not surprising that's.
Speaker 2: Cute that you'd like to tell everyone that you actually wear ondies.
Speaker 9: Jelly flying through the bellie singing nearly Thelli.
Speaker 4: Please welcome to the show, Josh Shelley. There is Josh for Shelley.
Speaker 1: Welcome, good morning guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks having me morning. Bad news for you as you're on board all season with us, not.
Speaker 1: Bad news that I'm very looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, what we have to do with you first and foremost is do a little getting to know you segment that we like to do with our players.
Speaker 2: Did one with Dan Houston the other day. His answers were very good. No pressure on you. Are you good to go?
Speaker 4: Yeah? A bit of a quick fire sixty second goes straight into the core and the heart and soul of Joshua Shelley. That's it already, because I don't know if you know this, Josh, JODI's actually an award winning journalist. I'm not a one, so she'll get some honesty.
Speaker 3: Out of me.
Speaker 4: Worry about that.
Speaker 2: I'm a journalist barely and I've never won a single award.
Speaker 4: So there we go, all right, Here we go straight to it, all right, Joshua.
Speaker 3: Shelley filthiest roommate out of Jake's Lego and Luke Nang Curvis.
Speaker 1: Definitely Luke Nane Curvis, who loves.
Speaker 2: A shirtless selfie the most at the club.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go Luke Teddler.
Speaker 2: Okay, explain me in Babet's celebration.
Speaker 1: In celebration, saw it in a soccer game and thought I'd just whip it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, are we going to see use me very much?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 2: On that note, girlfriend or single and ready to mingle?
Speaker 1: I have a girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Describe your dress sense dress.
Speaker 1: Sense, love wearing Nike, love wearing baggy clothes, and love the color black.
Speaker 3: Favorite team outside the Crows Carlton Okay, favorite pump pumps pump up song before a game.
Speaker 1: I'd have to go my goal song Rocky Boxes or briefs Boxes Boxes.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Final question, were you guys at dream World, SeaWorld or wett and World for the first three quarters against the Gold Coast?
Speaker 1: Definitely went because.
Speaker 4: Oh well done, done, made it so good to have you on board. Just on that as well, I mean a game like that, do you felt like if there was an extra two minutes against Gold Coast you could have pulled it off? In particularly your form and last quarter was outstanding. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was definitely a hard one, especially when we've got a couple of goals. I kicked that one on the third quarter siren and it did give us a little bit of momentum, which is weird because the first half we just could not lock it in inside fifty and we felt like every time we'll go on inside fifty just rebound straight back. So the positive note is we played pretty poorly for three quarters and taining to lose by a goal, but definitely lets to improve on.
Speaker 3: I mean, did they play well or you just you guys just weren't I don't know, ready to go early on.
Speaker 1: I think in the way their skills were a lot better than us. They excue the fundamentals so much better, and I think they adapted the conditions definitely better than us.
Speaker 4: I'll say as well, because I don't want to put Josh in a hertspot, but textless crows. That's tough, isn't It's in.
Speaker 1: It's a hard one. He trained yesterday, trained really good, so I think it'll just be in his hands down if he feels like he's ready, ready to play.
Speaker 4: Come on, text Okay, I think it's give you read the Cats, I hope.
Speaker 1: So we've been looking back on when we played the Cats round one, I think twenty twenty one year before me. So we went favorites to win it all and we come out with it with a great win. So hopefully we can replicate that.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you, Josh, what do you think about a man or a sports reporter who's involved in heavily in the Advertiser footy tipping competition and back the Crows and then when he found out text wasn't playing, flipped it on its head and where the Gold Coast thoughts on that sort of level of corruption.
Speaker 1: It's pretty corrapt. You'd tell he's pretty fast.
Speaker 4: That's very what Unfortunately for the absolutely correct.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what would have been nice not having texts. Apparently he's a massive pest around the club, so it would have been nice to have a bit of respite for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: It was great. He wasn't in the gym at all all weeks, so we typically train in the gym just with the forwards, and for the first time ever, it was so quiet and relaxing, get so peaceful.
Speaker 2: Why is he so immature.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think because now he's got kids, he's got to be im mature back home, so when he comes into the club, it's his playground to muck around.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I love that. Most guys mature when they get kids. He's got some toddlers now, and he's most guys like grow up.
Speaker 2: They have to be parents now, not text He's gone the other way.
Speaker 4: Hey, Josh, appreciate your time.
Speaker 9: Mate.
Speaker 4: We can do this every fortnight, so we love having you on board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks having guys soon.
Speaker 2: I look forward to some of the celebrations during the year after that.
Speaker 4: Goodness me, I'm shooting in now.
Speaker 2: If you weren't a Crows.
Speaker 3: Fan before, well you were down to the pointy end of maths Now Eden, Harper and Jayden they are the couple that absolutely everybody is talking about.
Speaker 4: Are they going to have a happy ending? That's the big question.
Speaker 2: Andrew Haes, please put your hands together for eating Harper. Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Aiden, Hi guys, thanks so much for having me joining us from the sunny Gold coast where we were just saying anything goes, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Eden?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you can get away with a lot up here. People don't wear very much clothes, and it's hot and funny all year round.
Speaker 3: Probably get away with things you mightn't get away with, like down here in Adelaide, like just wearing a bikini to the supermarket, et cetera.
Speaker 11: I don't know shoes anyway, I'm barefoot all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm like, who if I become you know, I get severely judged down here for sometimes just sort of for everything, any sort of twenty one degrees, just trying to get the shirt out just to soak up some of that beautiful vitamin day. But it sounds like Gold Coast place.
Speaker 2: That's where you should be, man exactly.
Speaker 11: I think if I went to food Land in Adelaide barefoot, I would get some serious looks from around the place. But most people down here aren't wearing shoes.
Speaker 4: You went to Frouville food Land, I.
Speaker 11: Reckon, Yeah you would, you would?
Speaker 10: I get reported Eden.
Speaker 3: How's everything going when you saw you had the home visits? You missed the plane? Oh?
Speaker 7: Drama?
Speaker 2: Drama? Drama? Were was going okay with Janen?
Speaker 6: Look?
Speaker 11: This week on the experiment was hard work for us. Yeah, we were bickering pretty well NonStop. But yeah, it was definitely difficult, and I did miss the plane. I made some very poor time management. Sitiess that morning. I wasn't I wasn't running away because of anything we said had happened. He knew exactly where I was. I went into the city. It was over the pettiest things. I went into the city just to run into a few shops and get my nails done, and then I got caught in the most epic traffic coming home. I guess I'm used to Adelaide, where there's no traffic. So yeah, it was about nine am where I was getting the uber home Worre ninet thirty or something, and that that's like prime Sydney traffic. And it took me so long to get back to the apartment that I missed the flight. So I said to just go without me. I don't want to make everyone book a new fly, and I'll just I'll just book my own. And I got one again two hours later. But I was keeping him up to date the whole time. But I don't know what he was talking about.
Speaker 4: Hey, Aiden, let's talk about the home visits, and in particular, let's not better around the boosh. Your dad Phil is he's a high profile in this town, and what he has a reputation for is being a very very lovely bloke. And how did it go with your significant other?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 11: Look, Dad and Jayden really really got along. Like, as you guys know, Dad works in sport, so he I think if you can, if anyone can talk to him about sport, you're in his good books. So what they obviously don't play because it'll probably be terrible television, but Dad is asking him a million questions like when you got a training what do you actually do as his boss? Like how often do you do ads? How often did you train this? How often do you live weight? Like they really really hit it off and had a really good time. And Dad's now met bitch a few times as well by this point in the show, so they got along too. But it was the first time the parents were all meet and they all got along amazingly. And yeah, Dad and Michael had a few beers together and it was actually really successful. So it was Yeah, it looked a little bit different on the TV last night.
Speaker 2: And Eden, has the experience been what you thought? Has it been different?
Speaker 3: Did you go into this with eyes wide open knowing what can happen in these situations.
Speaker 11: Look, I watched the last season of Math. That's the first season I've ever watched. I've obviously heard a bunch of stories about the show, and I think after watching last season, I thought, oh, I know what's going on here. I can handle this, like I know what I'm doing. But honestly, it's hard work and it just takes turns that you don't expect. And I think the thing that I found the hardest is I'm someone who likes to really be organized and have my stuff together and know what I'm doing and where I'm going, and everything's kind of sprung on you at the last minute. So it's like the night before and I don't know what time I have to be up in the morning, what time I need to be ready, what time, like, what I'm doing, where I'm going, like, you know nothing. So I really struggled with that. It made me panicle. I'm like, what do I wear? Where am I going?
Speaker 8: Like? What?
Speaker 1: Marda?
Speaker 11: What took my alarm?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Have I got time to get my nails done?
Speaker 3: No? You don't eat an you absolutely time. Well, thank you so much for chatting with us. We do hope this pans out for the two of you. It's been a bit of a dream so far. A couple of hiccups this week, but I don't know who knows where this show is going to take you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thanks so much for having a chat.
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely keep watching. There's a lot more to come.
Speaker 4: But we're going back in time on this Daisy in again. I'm a Wednesday turn around. What's that? Real? Sharp?
Speaker 9: Prick?
Speaker 4: Isn't It's a hot injection of knowledge? Kickstart you're working week?
Speaker 2: Oh that kind of felt sharp and nice. Okay, donate it.
Speaker 4: Because you feel like you're smart now, don't you sure? Day twenty to March. Let's go back to nineteen seventy five. Alex Mitchell, who was a fifty year old English brick layer, literally died laughing while watching an episode of the Goodies.
Speaker 2: He is amazing and so immature.
Speaker 4: That's how you want to get out? Oh yeah, absolutely, how you want to exit.
Speaker 2: Oh it's like that expression, you'll die laughing. Yeah he did.
Speaker 4: Three fourteen, Sea releases her single Shandily with a music video featuring Maddie Ziegler. Yes, and didn't she just absolutely take the world by storm.
Speaker 2: A little Australian dancer.
Speaker 5: That one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very own Sea and classic Sea. It is all about her, but she tries to make it not about her because she doesn't It's almost like she doesn't like the attention. But Sea, when you're as amazing as you are, you can't avoid it. Just for you, Booth, it's for you because gosh, he's awesome. Twenty fifteen, Netflix launched in Australia and then they combined it Netflix with Chilling and then all of a sudden, a lot of entertainment.
Speaker 3: It took me so long to work out what that expression was. Netflix And she're kidding, aren't you? No, You're to be ages, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Coincidentally, on this Segway is Beautifully number one song on FEP between nine and two thousand and six was miscuous spoke Telly Pti
Speaker 1: And then that you're given really draw to me, Tray you don't have a play about the throne.