Speaker 1: We are back.
Speaker 2: Jack. Yeah, Swannie, I've missed you.
Speaker 3: I've missed you so much. We really went, you know, in the parlance of our times, no contact we did for the six weeks, and it wasn't personal. It was just I was really sorting out the house and and myself and you were busy living your best.
Speaker 2: Life, sinking some serious fizz, hanging out with friends.
Speaker 3: I love this for you. I'm thrilled to say that we're going to be talking a lot about bread this year because Baker's delighted our new BFFs forever. I just want to talk a little bit about the pun oft the caussa and the cheesey mite scrolls and those little custody things. That is going to be a lot of that this year.
Speaker 2: We're thrilled to have you Bakers. And speaking of Swanny, I think we kick off with saday Let's and I think we give away some Baker's delight.
Speaker 3: Vouch yes, because as much as I missed you, Jack, I missed our beautiful listeners even more. Thirteen twenty four ten, Give us a call and tell us what your summer highlight was? Mine? Was I snorkeled twice?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Yes? I went to a pass. I know, I had flippers on and everything and those things, and I jumped off the back of a boat into the water and I wasn't even scared.
Speaker 2: Like a snorkel in your mouth set up.
Speaker 3: Yes, I went to a magical place called Magnetic Island that I've never even heard of. It is unbelievable. You would hate it. But I snorkeled twice like a real human being that loved life and doing things.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: It was amazing A.
Speaker 2: Doggie paddled in a nice pool with my mates.
Speaker 3: Well that'll do you. That'll do your.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to ten. What was your summer highlight? We want to gift you a Baker's Delight voucher. We are back live for twenty twenty five on The Cristy s One Show.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We are back live for twenty twenty five, and it's time for this Chrissy say today, I just realized that I'm a poet and I didn't know it. Live for twenty twenty five. That's going to be our intention for this year. We are alive. I've in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Hey, I have a really good feeling about twenty twenty five. I've been saying this to my mates. You and I both have said it to each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like absolutely, it's going to be a year to remember. Yeah, thirteen twenty five to ten. Give us a call.
Speaker 2: We've got twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten ce twenty five. I'm going to change the number twenty five in honor of the year that we are alive. Bet in twenty four ten, give us a call and say today, we've got new best friends at Baker's Delight on board. We're going to give you a voucher if you tell us what your highlight of summer was. Hi Tara, Hi, guys, welcome back.
Speaker 4: I've missed hearing your voice on.
Speaker 2: My drive home.
Speaker 3: I've missed you. To Tara, what is your summer highlight? My girl?
Speaker 4: Oh, So we set ourselves a mission. My partner and I wanted to build a pool deck, and we started building it four days before Christmas, worked from seven am till seven pm and finished at Christmas Eve.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How many right at Christmas?
Speaker 3: How many fights were there and like the throwing of the tools and going inside? How many of them?
Speaker 4: Tara actually only one, only one, but about seven trips to Bunnings.
Speaker 2: Tara, I know a guy at the block and I think they're about to start shooting the next season. Should I put you and your partner up for it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Look, he's got on the tools. I'm not so that would be a disaster.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what they're after, actually, Tara, you've got to make his delight. Bower headed your way. And it's so great to hear you, Matthew.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, how are you going?
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's so good to hear everyone's voice. I feel like I've been in the wilderness for six weeks Matthew, but it.
Speaker 6: Is, it is. Yeah, just getting back into yeah, parenthood and also back into work.
Speaker 3: All right, tell us what your summer highlight was.
Speaker 6: All right, So my summer highlight on the yak of January. We've been working for two years flat with IVF to have a little girl.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what's what's her name, Matthew.
Speaker 6: Her name's Evangeline.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's beautiful name. Shake And so what she's about three weeks old.
Speaker 6: Now, So she's just almost three weeks old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how's it going that?
Speaker 6: Well, there's a lot of bad nights you get used to it.
Speaker 3: That says about I'm going to say eight years of that ahead of you, but it's all worth it.
Speaker 6: I was gonna everyone keeps telling me till twenty one because she's going to be out every night when she's eighteen onwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's right, that's right, correct, Yes, it's a joy.
Speaker 2: Baker's are like voucher few math. You don't get some veggie mighte scroll so you have a late night snack when you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely get like the mini ones the six pack and then you can actually eat that while you're holding the baby. It's hands free. Hello Jasmine, Hello, Hay, I'm so good. What is your summer highlight?
Speaker 7: Okay, it's pretty spectacular. I've never been to the Australian Open and I won a double path to go see the men's final and got to see Sinner when for the second time.
Speaker 2: In a row, epic, Jasmine.
Speaker 3: I mean you can if you have started at the top there with your Australian Open experience, where can you go? Now?
Speaker 7: I know I was like, I'm not going to top that, but I do like bread.
Speaker 2: So here we are delight voucher for you, Jasmine. I've got to say Swanny. The AO this year was the best ever, Like, I had the best time and I properly love tennis.
Speaker 7: Now it's so good going and I'll be back.
Speaker 3: The good news for us, Jasmine is that Jack's now entering his tennis era.
Speaker 1: Wait, the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We are back live for the year, and we haven't seen you in a very long time. We haven't seen each other and it's time to cover off everything that's happened in the last six weeks.
Speaker 1: Yes, MTD, we have so much to discussed with Chrissy.
Speaker 2: And Jack SMTD, so much to discuss AIRMTD Swan. Where do we even begin.
Speaker 3: It's very hard to find a jump off point. But first the first thing that came to mind was you and I need to discuss the Hugh Jackman situation. Yes, so, Deborle and Hugh Jackman, after twenty seven years, announced their split in September.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd call that a success.
Speaker 3: That is an extraordinary succines.
Speaker 2: But we need to celebrate that first and foremost, two.
Speaker 3: Kids, beautiful life, wonderful careers, supporting each other through that. And then the photographs of him and his new girlfriend Sutton Foster, which is one of the great names, by the way, were released on January sixth, and they look so amazing, and I want to ask you the question, is this she was wearing? You've got it? There have been. There's been a few photos since, including a pash session in and out burger, which I am there, sign up, I am. So it'd have to be before the burger, though, because you don't want to kiss someone after they've had a burger. That's foul.
Speaker 2: That is foul.
Speaker 3: So it was deverely pre in and out, in and out burger.
Speaker 2: But I feel like when you really have the hots for someone and you're like it's a new relationship, you just do it.
Speaker 3: You do. But the first thing that crosses your mind is I liked that burger better when I was eating.
Speaker 2: It, Not on your gums.
Speaker 3: Anyway. They are so lots of final since I'm talking about the original ones, with her in a sheik manoloblank, a full length camel trench, him in a fully coordinated outfit, her with a fresh blow wave. I want to know that's been styled and set up, has it not?
Speaker 2: I think it has swan.
Speaker 3: There is no way two people have advancing years, regardless of how hot and heavy. They are for each other. Go out looking like that.
Speaker 2: You raised some really good points that I didn't consider the whole styling session. His hair is immaculately groomed.
Speaker 3: They are coordinated.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean for me? But gave it away. The pap is so far away that they try to make it look like it was like taken from such a distance and as if they had no idea because it's all pixelated. But it's like, no, most paps have a lens where they can do that and get a clear shot steal, and they've tried to make it look like it was from so far away exactly.
Speaker 3: Do you know what the giveaway was for me? No one wears high heels like that.
Speaker 2: No one really do.
Speaker 3: Not out to a dinner, absolutely not, not with your boyfriend. Nah, you don't wear high heels.
Speaker 2: Does with trav But she's Taylor.
Speaker 3: Swift, and she knows that there's cameras everywhere. They'd allegedly foster, but allegedly she didn't know that there were cameras everywhere. She was just grabbing a meal with her boyfriend. You don't wear those shoes. And also his shoes are brand new. He's been styled, and I've got nothing against that, but I just I love these two together.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's got a bit of tan On too. He's whacked some Bondo sands on.
Speaker 3: And some just for men in the hand. There's no way, no way that.
Speaker 2: He's speaking of Taylor Swift Swanye. The first thing I did when we went on holidays was watch It Ends with Us.
Speaker 3: With Blake Lively, that very controversial film. It's still in the.
Speaker 2: News every day, there's stuff coming out about it, and Justin Baldoni and Blak are for it like it feels like they're going to be at war forever.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: My thing I wanted to raise with you was that I really loved the film and it got slammed by a lot of people. People said the book was far better.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Shut up. I don't want to read the book.
Speaker 3: There's two and there's two different mediums there. That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eh, I don't have time. I just need a ninety minute film.
Speaker 3: Face, But you're too hungover to read a book, right.
Speaker 2: I thought the use of this song my Tears Ricochet by Taylor was brilliant.
Speaker 1: What a song.
Speaker 2: Sleep and day, Yes, tease Swizzle, but I would like them to stop fighting. It's just come out today that Justin Baldoni is going to launch a website to start putting up receipts. As they would say on Housewives, Stop guys. Neither of you are going to win.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: Actually, you probably won't get work again because you're both.
Speaker 3: I mean and black. Lively wouldn't care because he's richer than God, but Justin, whoever is, clearly needs the work. It reminds me of this, you know, when you've got two friends that are getting a divorce and it just gets so dirty and revolting, and the only people making money are the lawyers. You just want to tell them, Hey, who's winning here? Not you?
Speaker 8: But yeah, the Chrissy Swan Show. It's the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We have returned for the year. We're so excited to see each other and to be in your ears again. We're all back together. It feels great, and we've got so much to discuss Jack, Yes.
Speaker 1: Empty, We're so much to discussed with Chrissy and Jack.
Speaker 3: We've already covered off the Hugh Jackman new relationship and also the Justin Baldoni Blake Lively scandal. If you want to hear what we have to say about that, hit us up on the podcast's where you get all your podcasts from. But let's take it a bit personal, please. You and I didn't see each other. I was all over the place and you were all over the place too, yes, in different ways, and I need to discuss with you on a personal level, mister big. But there was an article in an international publication news dot com Believer, and it's a list of the top twenty five mister Biggs that there are in the entire known universe.
Speaker 2: It was just Melbourne. Thank you, thank you for saying that.
Speaker 3: Let me say the universe, the universe. So I'm going through all these names. Some of them I know, people like Tommy Little and all of that. Clint Standaway, the Great Clint Standaways on the list, and excuse me, Jack Charles has made the list of mister Biggs and that is ahead of football player Bailey Smith and the great Matt Agnew.
Speaker 2: Maddie Agnew. I like that Barslenka got his rig shot popped on there, but I didn't man no clear reason for that.
Speaker 3: It says about you. Jack is friends with Melbourne's social setting rat pack of girls, am I included in.
Speaker 2: The Absolutely you're one of You're in the rat pack.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Jack Charles is also the cheeky voice and anchor on Nova's Chrissy swanshow working his way out from producer to hot product now hot product, yes, hot pocket? How much did it cost you to get this place in the newspaper? Who is your publicist?
Speaker 2: And how do I What I've learned from this summer is that we don't make transfers or try to make money whilst on air in the media.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, oh my god. That Channel nine scandal Gandle even that's an SMTD. I want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: That was very lovely. I think it was Alice Costrey put me in there, so thanks Alice.
Speaker 3: And how do you feel? Do you feel like you've arrived? I mean this sort of thing is right up your alley. I'm so proud of you. It's a really big deal because you're really nothing, do you know what I mean? Like I remember when you were inside a costume that was a mobile phone.
Speaker 2: Ressed up as Kate Richie's.
Speaker 3: I really this is really impressive.
Speaker 2: A decade on and it's happened just giving.
Speaker 3: Away icy called cans of cold and checking the roster to see what Harvey Norman You're going to be opening with the barbecue. And now look at you. You are in the top twenty five movers and shakers and I couldn't be proud of for you.
Speaker 2: This is your year, jan it's my year, Swani. Who needs a dating profile when you have the heltzer?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: Okay? I want to bring something up with you. We hadn't spoken, as you said, You've been very quiet on social media, and then suddenly this video pops up on my feet. It was like a proof of life and it was great to see that you ate extremely refreshed and tanned and you and now it's what I'm going to say is a new job.
Speaker 3: Grab a coffee of this month's Australian Women's Weekly. I'm the new columnist. What an honor. Look for the gorgeous day at Judy Dench on the cover. Grab your coffee today. Yes, I am the new columnist, firstrating Women's Weekly. It's a very huge thrill for me.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Swanye. My first question is who is your ghost writer?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: You're week. You know what a control freak I am? Of course I write every word I write every word, and you know what, I agreed to do it as long as I could write every word and that no one would edit it. So I send it word perfect, spell checked everything so that I know exactly what's going in. I absolutely love it and I'm sorry for not mentioning it to you. It was just so busy last year and I literally forgot. You know, I have no secret.
Speaker 2: This is very exciting. I feel like you're in your carry Bradshaw era and I'm in my mister Big era.
Speaker 3: That is one hundred percent true the Chrissy Swan Show. Let's go Clicking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Click.
Speaker 3: I cannot get enough of Charlie XCX still. And to make it even better, she's teamed up with the iconic Martha Stewart for an Uber eats campaign. Whoever's doing the marketing for Uber eats needs an order of the world. They do a medal, it's always so good.
Speaker 2: They're fantastic. The one that ran over the AO with a tennis player and you Ma Andy Murray, that was brilliant as well. Like they just don't miss.
Speaker 3: They don't miss, and they must sell it to the celebrity in such a way that they're on board because it's quite a self deprecating sort of vibe and a lot of celebrities take themselves so seriously.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, you're right. And also I wonder who did the first celebrity ads for Aubretz because you kind of just know now if you were to be asked, you know, it's great because it's only celebrity.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that long ago?
Speaker 2: Tom? Can we do some digging now, Yeah, and we'll find out, because I think we need to say thank you to them.
Speaker 3: Absolute. I feel like it was Magna Shibanski maybe.
Speaker 2: Because she did want Kim cut Ash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was around the beginning. We'll get the we'll get the information from from our salty producer. But Charlie and c X and Martha Stewart are on board. They have recorded a campaign for the super Bowl which is looming. Have a listen to this, wi listen and we don't judge honestly, truly.
Speaker 1: When when my agent first sent me your name, I thought.
Speaker 2: It was the Wi Fi password.
Speaker 1: Well, when my agent told me you were doing this, I thought you'd be doing the caching. I thought a Super Bowl was something I could order on Uber Eats.
Speaker 2: I thought it was something else.
Speaker 1: We listen and we don't.
Speaker 3: We listened and we don't. Seriously, who are you again? We listen and we don't judge. Such a great catchphrase. And I do believe that that bowl gag was something to do with weed.
Speaker 2: A little weed gag from Martha because.
Speaker 3: Her best friend is Snoop Dogg. And I do not understand it. My love it si much.
Speaker 2: I'm so here for it. People will probably say that about you and I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know both the love that transcends everything exactly. Now let's move on to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. They've held a private after party as the chiefs head to I'm going to stop that right there. Why I've got a new vibe for twenty twenty five, Jack, What is it? You know? People say that you have friends for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
Speaker 2: I'm oh, we're finally sucking Taylor.
Speaker 3: I feel like my Taylor Swift season is over.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 3: I love her. I will always love her. She saved my life on many levels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's happened over summer?
Speaker 3: I still listen to her. I still I love her. I love her. She's amazing. But she's not going to be in every clickbait. This is I am not going to be talking as much about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: I am so here for this news.
Speaker 3: Take the Google alert off your computer.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: She saved my life, there is no doubt about it. She is my favorite artist. But I'm pulling You're done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, if this is the last time, for example, this week we're going to speak of her. My wish for Taylor in twenty twenty five is that she finds a stylist. That's where I'm at with Trav and Tainer. I love it.
Speaker 3: Do we have any time to talk about this naughty elementary?
Speaker 2: It? Quickly? All right?
Speaker 3: There is a principal in America, and you know they're talking about an elementary school principle. You and I were talking about it. She held a party where everybody was so intoxicated, all the students. She provided booze for these kids. And in our mind we're thinking, oh, the year eleven and twelve. You know it's school cu this is against the law. But it's not right. Then I said to you, hang on elementary school, check what years that is in America.
Speaker 2: It is the equivalent of primary school here in Australia.
Speaker 3: This teacher gave booze to primary school kids. And here was I thinking the highlight of my primary school career was a teacher that had canned heat playing over the pr of school.
Speaker 2: This monny before we checked the news and traffic. Tom has that uber eats.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what was the first campaign? So it was there tonight, I'll be eating with Yes, the first and it was boy George, He's awful.
Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 3: Oh yes you are. Oh god, I've done it again and you. I made that to me Jack and said, just make sure you don't talk over the last week, which of course I'm going to do. You are not imagining it. We are back Live in your Ears for twenty twenty five. We're so excited to be back.
Speaker 2: I've missed doing this and speaking to our beautiful listeners and speaking to you every day. Swey. It's times six weeks without you.
Speaker 3: It's been so great, and I guess I've ready to remind me of things straight away. I just heard that little Specsavers ad and it reminds me I've picked my specs for twenty twenty five. There's one clear winner. It's my brown ones that I wore in my Women's Weekly post that I that I did on Instagram. Remind me to get seven pairs, one for every surface that I walked past.
Speaker 2: Are the ones you're wearing now a version of that.
Speaker 3: They're my second favorite. They're regularly ones which you love as well.
Speaker 2: I love those, so I must.
Speaker 3: Get onto that for twenty twenty fast.
Speaker 2: You really can't see it the moment.
Speaker 3: No, no, very blind. I'll tell you what I did see very well underwater. I snorkeled twice, like you know, a proper functioning, raging, loving life person. I'm still I know, Babe's in front of strangers, a cruise like a boat that left at seven am and went until you could not see land. Wow out in the Great Barrier. If it was unbelievable? Did you know that there is an underwater art gallery off It's how I know, off Townsville, with like statues under the ground under the water and like shipwrecks. Oh, I know it was unbelievable, and I saw it with my own eyes and a snorkel out of my mouth that.
Speaker 2: Like reeks of Terry Irwin sounds like something she would fund. I know, Hey, we've got a massive hour If you missed the first hour, make sure you grabbed the podcast as we caught up on a lot of stuff before four o'clock. We're going to be talking about maths. It returned to our screens last night. We're also going to talk about the song of Summer?
Speaker 3: Is it this?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Thirteen twenty four to ten Next, Chrissy's Quizy is back and there is a brand new bum bag to be one.
Speaker 8: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Shows.
Speaker 3: You know that I love her.
Speaker 2: There was a little bit of footage that did the routes a.
Speaker 3: Couple of weeks ago. I've heard just singing in a living room like her friend's living room.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was so it's a different one.
Speaker 3: It was so loud and so unhinged. I must have watched it seven times and thought, finally, someone's crazier than I am.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 3: I'd like to fight it for you. You're listening to The Crizzy Swan Show or nover. We've got a brand new design of a bumbag and I'm thrilled with it. It is stylish and it is up for grabs in Chrissy's Quizzy. Hello Meghan, Hello Chrissy, Now I am you? I'm so good. Are you a Megan or have you reinvented as Meghan since Meghan Trainer and Meghan Markle.
Speaker 9: No, I'm spelt Meghan, but I've always been Megan, So I'll just go with that.
Speaker 3: We're going to go with that. How it says here that you've hurt yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 9: It all started a little while back running and then it's just blown up over the Christmas period. It's literally blew up.
Speaker 3: It's your knee, isn't it's your knee?
Speaker 9: It was my knee. Yeah, not fun.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to hear that. Let's get you a bum bag so that you've got all your bandages and stuff in one place. All right?
Speaker 9: That sounds perfect.
Speaker 3: Your opponent is Leanne. Hello Leanney, Christy?
Speaker 9: How are you now?
Speaker 3: You didn't get to a hospital over Christmas? Well?
Speaker 7: You did, first one in about four years?
Speaker 2: Are you a bit clumsy?
Speaker 3: You're a frequent flyer.
Speaker 4: It's not me, it's the grandkids or the daughter.
Speaker 7: Yes, a year off.
Speaker 3: It says, here's something about a sliced finger. What's going on there?
Speaker 4: Oh, granddaughter last Christmas fell over on some oyster rocks and sliced her hand open quite badly.
Speaker 9: Before she did a chin.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's such such a bougie injury.
Speaker 3: She was probably. I don't think the oyster rocks were at a five star restaurant. I think the oyster rocks were like, you know, in the ocean. Is that right, Leanne?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yees yeah, I just imagined hersume slipping over a Sydney rock.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to one of your is a bum bag, your names and your buzzes. It's the best of five. Being the first person to get three answers great wins the game and will walk away well or hobble away in Meghan's case, with a money count by Chrissy Sponto bumbag. Question number one, what dating show jugger Or launched on Channel nine last night? Yes, Meghan map it is married first Sight. I haven't watched it yet. Have you had a look, Meghan?
Speaker 9: No, I missed it last night. I don't have to catch up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Thank god for all those streamer apps because gosh, that make laugh interest.
Speaker 2: And also thank god for the like, Instagram and TikTok accounts because you can basically get the highlights on those. We will speak about maths before four.
Speaker 3: We absolutely are. Question number two, Warsaw is the capital city of which country? Warsaw Canada?
Speaker 2: Names line names.
Speaker 3: And also the right answer. The answer is Poland. Question number three Martha Stewart and Charlie x e X have teamed up for an ad with which company? Me Yes, Meghan, it's Uber rates. God name are more iconic?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: Two points to Megan, Meghan. This next question is for the win, Leanne. You can still come back though.
Speaker 3: Who won the Australian Open Men's final on Sunday? Oh, we're not tennis fans. No Judick Singer, Dunnick Sinner Jick Yanick Yannick all right.
Speaker 2: Question number five again, still for the win, Megan.
Speaker 3: Back in my day there was a Yanick, a Yanick Noah, he was a tennis player. Little thing for him, that's hot. Question number five. Rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery that changes what part of the face? Yes, Leanne, No, it is the nose. I'm very unkind to call it rhino well plus.
Speaker 2: No, because you're getting it because you look like a rhino. So fix your nose. Get a rhino plasty.
Speaker 3: Listen. If you've got any insecurities about what's going on on your face, do not listen to this idiot child.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with a bit of plaquie surgery.
Speaker 3: Question number six, what is the school boy?
Speaker 2: Two points to Meghan, one to Leanne.
Speaker 3: Question number six Elementary school in America is the equivalent of what in Australia, Yes, Meghan, for the.
Speaker 7: Win primary school.
Speaker 3: It is primary school. Now you have got a brand new designed bum bag on its way to you. Please let us know what you think. I think it's chic and wonderful.
Speaker 9: I totally will it, you know. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're so welcome, and Leanne will be playing again tomorrow, so give us a call. Try again. Next Swani, we're gonna be talking about what we believe is the song of summer.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 2: It could be this postable loan song what Don't Belong to Me?
Speaker 3: It's not though it's not.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan show.
Speaker 3: I've got to talk to you about Lola Young. Oh my god, can I tell you? I started hearing like snippets of this, this voice, this lyric, this sentiment about six weeks ago, right at the beginning of holidays, and I thought, what is I've got goosebumps all over my arm, my boobs are tingling just talking about it, and I thought, who is this person and what is she's Why is she speaking the truth to me? Why? And it's snowball. Since then, obviously I'm not the only one that has gone, Oh my god, Loly Young, you are incredible. It is the song of the summer. She is God, and she has appeared on Jimmy Fallon since that song was released. Massy is a song that like seems to resonate because people currently it's not everyday clean, go exatic. Do you know what I mean? Some days you haven't wash your socks.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't need to wash your socks every day. You don't'ous.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous. And I love that because I never watched my socks. Well I do eventually, but not really. I wear them a couple of times in a row, and it's very nice to hear that you're not alone with these sorts of things.
Speaker 2: I think she's very much leaning into that non perfectionist vibe like Charlie XCX did last year, and I think she will have a year like Charlie did this year. She is going to nail twenty twenty five like you and I.
Speaker 3: I agree, and I just love that she's saying things like, you know, you told me to get a job, and then you ask me where I've been. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: I do have to say, as I'm so glad we're playing it here on nov but it doesn't quite hit the same without the swear.
Speaker 3: I agree. I know you've got to get the dirty version. There's nothing wrong with the eff work and.
Speaker 2: Belt it out in the car. It feels good man. Yes, what's the messiest thing you did on the holidays?
Speaker 3: Honestly, the messiest thing that I did was I only unpacked from taking the kids to Magnetic Island before Christmas. I only unpacked two days ago.
Speaker 2: No, that's crook. It's like you're just living in Squalor.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you. There was so much to do, and I kept on look at the sick guys, going I'll do you later, I'll do you later, I'll do you later. And then by the time I got there, the T shirts with you know, Nutchos on them were growing. Yeah, so that is the messiest I was thirty, twenty four ten. What was the messiest you got over the over the summer? And it can be literal like mine, or maybe figurative like yours is going.
Speaker 2: To be Jack for example. The messiest I got was probably this last weekend, this long weekend, because I had my last you know, crack yes before coming back to work, and I was staying at someone that everyone knows in Australia at their house, and I thought it would be funny after a few glasses of fizz just before I was about to go to sleep, to walk out naked with a pillow over my private What.
Speaker 3: Can you Who was it?
Speaker 2: Who's a radio king, let's say?
Speaker 3: And it was Lee the disrespect.
Speaker 2: No, he was so kind about it. And then the next morning he's like, do you remember I said, don't?
Speaker 3: That's very messy.
Speaker 2: Here is the song of summer, Lola Young's Messy on Nova.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 3: So we are talking about the song of the Summer. It is by Lola yas Oh. If you've only ever heard it on the radio, make sure you get to your little streaming service and listen to it with the rude words in it, because it's really satisfying to swear like that, it's.
Speaker 2: So good, but then go back to the radio. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we're talking about what was the messiest thing that you did over the summer? Thirte't twenty fourteen. Give us a call. We've got a Baker's light boucher for you, and I mean, is there anything better?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: Mine was that it took me six weeks to unpack a suitcase. That is disgusting. That is that is messy.
Speaker 2: And my my version of MESSI was a few too many glasses of champagne thinking it would be funny to put a pillow over myself naked. Don't know why what you were?
Speaker 3: Were you in the were you inside or outside?
Speaker 2: Like inside? I decided to walk out of the bedroom, okay.
Speaker 3: With just a just a cushion. How big was the cushion?
Speaker 2: A big cushion, like a normal like bed pillow that you would go to sleep on.
Speaker 3: Oh good, well you need that for coverage thirteen twenty four ten. What was the messiest thing that you achieved over the summer? Tell us We're still gonna love you. Hello, Carol, Hello, what did you actually it's not you, it's your daughter, it is I'm going to throw her under the bus.
Speaker 6: He went on a cruise.
Speaker 4: In September last year and she still has no unpacked her.
Speaker 3: Suitape, tea, things get busy. I opened it. Yeah, and what is she saying? What is her excuse? Oh?
Speaker 4: I work too much, I'm tired.
Speaker 9: I'll get to it later.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, don't be like the guy in the lyric and say, you know you want me to get a job and you ask me where I've been? The guy the girl, No, it's the guy that is saying that. They her boyfriend is saying, go and get a job. And then she gets a job and he goes, where have you been all the time? And she's like, what are you saying to me? Clean up one way or the other? Carol Baker's like, voucher for you? Hello? Annah? All right, so this is a plane situation. Yes, what happened?
Speaker 10: So we were flying back for our family holiday in w A. It was the start of the flight. We're just taken off and I ordered a cup of tea, steaming hot, a full cup of tea and I was putting the lid on a full cup of tea and it just slipped out of my hands. And this a full cup of tea stood over everyone in my row, including my mum who was sleeping in white linen everywhere, and we were soaking wet in tea for the rest of the flight.
Speaker 3: And I've got a few questions. Yeah, one, how old are you?
Speaker 10: Fourteen?
Speaker 3: How mature to order a cup of tea? I'm here for it.
Speaker 10: Oh, I take one to school every day.
Speaker 4: And a cape cut.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with you.
Speaker 3: I love this so much.
Speaker 2: And Anna talk talk to me about your mum's white linen. Did it dry clean out? I'm worried about the outfit.
Speaker 10: No dry clean out because once you go off the plane it dried. And yeah, it just there's a big brown yane all over her white linen.
Speaker 3: And also underneath that was their third degree burns because I've spilt.
Speaker 10: Hot almost it was really hot. And no, she was not happy.
Speaker 3: What is your mum's name?
Speaker 4: Anna, Catherine?
Speaker 3: All right, get Catherine to call me after hours and I will talk her through the best ways to get rid of tea staints. Because I am a killer in the landry.
Speaker 2: And we have Baker's Delight vouch you here for you, and I I think you should be the prime minister when you finish school hin now, and I.
Speaker 3: Tell you what's going to go great with your cup of tea, one of those little custody scrolls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: And you're going to thank yourself for tuning in because next week we've got a thousand bucks up for grabs every day thanks to ourage beautiful friends at Baker's Delight. Every day we're going to be going through our very own Baker's Delight lunch children. If you can correctly rank our favorite items from high it spelled ahti for low spelt l O. You know what I mean, A thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Old for you looking for your next favorite high fiber bread. Baker's Delight High Fiber low GI Wholemeal block loaf is super soft and has double the fiber of their traditional whole meal sort fibers.
Speaker 3: Good for your kids, Chrissies. Click fait ok Married at first Sight really snuck up on me this year. I don't know. Last year I said, no, I'm not going to watch it. It's bad for my mental health, and I'm not one hundred percent sure I am going to watch it this year, But I reckon I've got more of a chance of watching it. Okay, it launched last night. I had no idea it was coming up. I've been so busy and it hasn't disappointed. There is a crazy woman on there, and she's not even one of the contestants Slash Briars. The name is Tam Tamara Tammy and she's the sister of the bride. She had too much to drink at the wedding of Lauren Lauren Lauren, and she stole the limelight with swearing and references to her nether regions and stuff like this.
Speaker 8: Hay any und so you hung at air box shop or you can get some new boyfriends.
Speaker 9: One of our friends has had a word with her, so she's going to be on her best behavior.
Speaker 2: But we may need Vallium, champagne and a taser gun.
Speaker 3: So how would that combo work? Jack, Vallian, champagne and a taser gun.
Speaker 2: Done two of the three. But obviously I'm joking. I'm not quite sure. I think that would make for a really great maths EP though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, earlier on she was a guest at her sister's wedding and she's got dietaries, you know how I feel about that. And she's a pescatarian, which is a made up thing, and she was annoyed because she just got a vegetarian meal, which I think is fine for a pescatarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like maybe they didn't have fish in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: She just wanted fish and she cracked it. And then the mood died from there on.
Speaker 1: And you guys have ruined my mood.
Speaker 9: I'm the sister of the bride and I'm not really happy.
Speaker 3: I think it is the worst.
Speaker 2: But this is an absolute.
Speaker 3: Abortion, I mean, settled down. You can also hear that she's had way too much yellow Glenn. She's like, I am the tister of the bride with the tea.
Speaker 2: And also the idea that in both of those clips she's having to go at the producers, like she walks off set as if she's the contestant the producer, like babe, sit down.
Speaker 3: And sister of the bride isn't a role like as mother of the bride and father of the bride. That's a phrase, sister the bride doesn't exist. Sit down. And also I'll be tuning in one hundred percent. Let's move on to the most iconic zoom I've ever seen. We're talking to me More, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Lou reunited. How many years later, twenty one years after Charlie's Angels. Yes, I believe, so they are forever the angels to me. They got together for a Vanity Fair special chat about Demi Moore's rising and finally getting the getting the cute or she deserves for her acting chops for this movie the substance, and hears them catching up. Actually, the last time we were all together, we were there for loose sting her Hollywood Star on the Walker theme?
Speaker 1: Which where was they? Wasn't that like when we were all more together?
Speaker 10: It was ten year before COVID.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my computer is making a really loud fan sound.
Speaker 2: Do you guys hear that?
Speaker 10: It's like it's going to blow up or something.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's happening on.
Speaker 5: Yes, big explosions, be very fitting.
Speaker 3: I love that full throttle.
Speaker 2: Okay, my all time favorite film.
Speaker 3: It's your all time favorite? And what year was that? You should know?
Speaker 2: Two and two thousand and.
Speaker 3: Three, so it's twenty one to twenty two years ago. Back then a soundtrack was almost as important as the film, and I would buy it on CD soundtracks. I want to go through your favorites from the Charlie's Angels Throttle soundtrack. This is a great Pink song.
Speaker 2: Feel Good Time, because Pink also made a cameo in the film.
Speaker 5: Natalie Cole, Oh oh, I love it? What else Journey? This was the credits, I believe.
Speaker 2: And then we're washing a car. And then we've also got lover Boy, what.
Speaker 5: Weed?
Speaker 3: What a song?
Speaker 2: And let's feel with your favorite Swanny.
Speaker 3: Ah but I didn't know John bon Jovi was involved here. Yeah, well that is amazing. I would love to do an entire show on what is your favorite movies?
Speaker 2: We could do that now, but we can't because our good friends Ricky Leads, Tim and Joel are back with you Live next. We can't wait to hear them and we cannot wait to be back with you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Back tomorrow. Thank you so much for joining us. The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you