Speaker 1: Hello and welcome.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it. I'm not you.
Speaker 1: Don't impersonate you. My way would say hello, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Hello, yay mate, are you bloody?
Speaker 1: Do you like to start the podcast? Mates?
Speaker 4: Get a gazees, welcome to the bloody podcast.
Speaker 5: Anyone's being different about mastg She's off the three, the Booze, the gram.
Speaker 6: She's on the ground.
Speaker 7: I'm back on the ground, on the ground and off the men.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: I'm sober, sober Sally. I think it's two months, two weeks in, and I feel good.
Speaker 2: You're two weeks.
Speaker 6: I'm going two weeks into two months.
Speaker 5: I haven't worn off yet, but they're slowly getting there. No, yes, do you have your thing ready?
Speaker 1: How would you like to start the podcast?
Speaker 8: I would just like to say, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: A great way to energetic.
Speaker 8: Good morning, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're listening at night, listening at night?
Speaker 1: Good day? Are you well, motherfucker?
Speaker 2: Jazzy?
Speaker 1: Irish?
Speaker 7: Fun?
Speaker 1: Is that Irish?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Well, you're welcoming like you know English booklight fun.
Speaker 1: I did not understand.
Speaker 7: Does anyone watched Top Boy like English? Like what they say fun?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 1: I'm not familiar with that lingo.
Speaker 4: I don't understand it, but for some reason that reminds me of some sort of Australian lizard.
Speaker 1: Stick with hello because it's your podcast. But it's all about podcasts, I.
Speaker 5: Know, but I think it's good to understand the intro, Like if.
Speaker 2: I get canceled for this.
Speaker 9: Isn't one not sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't even need to think.
Speaker 8: Okay, waiting on Brodie for that thing as well. He has it.
Speaker 2: Oh, where's where is the thumb?
Speaker 8: That is a good question.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a PowerPoint we show that.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I'm confused, so.
Speaker 2: It's too good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, get it, get it out?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, get it out. So Nandos and I were exchanging pickies last night.
Speaker 6: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we take our chat. You're comparing offsite.
Speaker 6: Kind of picky.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 6: Oh, I kind of worg photos skirt skirt.
Speaker 2: It was photo.
Speaker 8: So when he was younger, started to get weird.
Speaker 5: So we were talking about Clint spray tan and Nandos has some history of spray tans low.
Speaker 8: On m So my first ever moment in radio was when I was nineteen years old and it was on the Over Network.
Speaker 2: I told you he was a little cook and some stories.
Speaker 8: I was coming on a post about sprayed hands from Ryan Montan Whippa and.
Speaker 1: I loved that show. I always listened.
Speaker 8: I love that show too, And I said that sprayed hands often looked like people have been covered in Dorito's crumbs, very orange. So they had me come in. They didn't and covered me in vaseline and then Dorito's crumbs. And this is the Oh my.
Speaker 3: Gosh, hang on, you look like Lumberjack.
Speaker 2: He does, doesn't he?
Speaker 1: You look like dj? Oh my god, the old video gun Jake. Oh okay, and more importantly.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Perry, Perry none, did you do that against your will?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No take to clean up?
Speaker 8: You know, I don't even remember. They did have a shout. I think it was quite a whit.
Speaker 1: Did you work it over? And they made you?
Speaker 8: That was listen. I worked at sin for a bit and I was pretty keen to get on radio, and obviously, yeah, did you have a look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whip with hair? Okay, bit to unpacked.
Speaker 1: Whip has so much hair? What do you mean whip with hair?
Speaker 2: No, whip was bolding and then he got the plugs.
Speaker 1: No whipper is covered in hair?
Speaker 2: Stinning on top for a what. He didn't get plugs, You got some hair treatment.
Speaker 1: Wat thing to try and get it off his body from the head.
Speaker 2: He was losing it. I'm pretty sure he did some sort of treatment. Back to c seats. How did it go?
Speaker 5: Getting off with the vaseline very difficult.
Speaker 8: It requires a lot of soap.
Speaker 2: Not plugs. Treatment. It might be treatment treatment, trying to remove turkey. Treatment.
Speaker 8: I'll come back to you with the vastly. It is a hard wash off. It's not yeah, just a one soap job. It's a soaper scrub another soap.
Speaker 7: Water doesn't next with oil, no dish washing liquid getting that off.
Speaker 5: My wife used to work in promo, Ma wife for a show that will remain unmated.
Speaker 4: Let's call them JK JK rolling.
Speaker 5: She had to hate rub people in lubricant and then they would roll around in honey. Sorry, and then they would roll around in a waiting pool of money whatever.
Speaker 8: This sounds like a JK stunt.
Speaker 2: Ye whatever got stuff for them. They won rolls of cash.
Speaker 7: That's honey.
Speaker 8: Honey is a nightmare. My daughter's banned from any honey at the moment.
Speaker 7: You would be able to use the money, well, you could.
Speaker 1: You just got to wash it, use the money, honey, didn't you do that?
Speaker 2: No? It wasn't me. It was me wif can you wash my? And I dearly deported. That was my moment radio guys.
Speaker 4: There is I just got an email from Jetstar and there's trips to Bali for a hundred thousand dollars at the moment.
Speaker 3: So to his wife on the jets.
Speaker 5: A bit of a mouth, this is your cabin.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, and he got to get up and get on the throne, you.
Speaker 7: Know, got on. I didn't put a lot of heart into that speech, really was yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: As well if that happened to you, Yes.
Speaker 7: On the plane, you go, what the hell am I doing on jet Star?
Speaker 5: You know how awkward to be being the passengers where you got to be like.
Speaker 1: No, they're filming them and they're all like some of them are.
Speaker 2: Like what, Yeah, we're at the pringles.
Speaker 6: That's a random place to propose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, please and stand up.
Speaker 8: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like dark Dari space page and stuff. And actually a person recommend.
Speaker 8: You hold on to.
Speaker 1: He's pretty jersey.
Speaker 9: It's a good sorry, that's lovely.
Speaker 4: And then makes you down like, I mean, congratulations, beautiful.
Speaker 8: We love twenty kilos of luggage.
Speaker 9: Pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Just a random choice like if you, I'm assuming if you're on a jet stuff, like you're obviously going on a holiday exactly.
Speaker 5: You know what I would expect it from, like Nick the aerosexual, you know what I mean, who loves planes?
Speaker 4: Or was it they were on their way back from the holiday and he hadn't gotten it done yet and then he.
Speaker 6: Was like, my holidays.
Speaker 2: Terminal, Right, well yeah, do it anywhere.
Speaker 8: Don't drop that ring on the package carousel.
Speaker 4: But you know what, each to their own, and I'm sure it was super special and congratulated.
Speaker 7: Welcome Brody, Congratulations Brodie.
Speaker 5: Never understood people propose and go I don't know she I know which way she's going to go?
Speaker 2: Then why are you asking the questions?
Speaker 3: They think that that's showing a commitment, and the person go, oh my god, you really.
Speaker 1: Do love me.
Speaker 2: People do it to save relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people.
Speaker 2: A car save relationships.
Speaker 8: I bought a dog. I've still got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but your relationship didn't need saving at the time.
Speaker 8: I did at the time yet and it saved you. No, No, I didn't, different wife, and I've got the next dog. I've got the next dog. Yeah, I've got one. I've got to tell you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know where it isn't I hope it's all right.
Speaker 3: Well she took the dog, she got the dogs. May see everyone else in here likes animals.
Speaker 2: I got a car with this girl, and then we broke up and I didn't have my license, So you can't just set.
Speaker 1: Well, then you didn't buy a half with the girl. You bought the car for the girl. If you didn't have.
Speaker 3: Your license, you bought a cart yourn bus ticket.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I hide that really should have.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's generous.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it wasn't for her because when we broke up, she didn't get the car.
Speaker 3: Well, it was for her because you didn't have a driver's license. It was for her to drive you in. It was for her to be your uber.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did, Yeah, because split did it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why didn't she buy you out of it?
Speaker 8: Keep the car.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. It's a good point.
Speaker 9: I gotta stop.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything that's going to remind me of him.
Speaker 2: You've got the drunk.
Speaker 7: You can blame me out of it.
Speaker 2: Let's the reason we hide you because you still have the drive.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, then you're not getting dru.
Speaker 2: Shopping the drone to hide and seek.
Speaker 7: No, no, drop you in food might give it away like your own cameras that you can have a dim sim hanging from that.
Speaker 2: I reckon that's where they're going.
Speaker 8: That's just the one that you took from the old place.
Speaker 2: I didn't take it. You didn't take it.
Speaker 8: I was gifted to you. That's that what That's what I was told.
Speaker 2: What were you told that you were? Were you told them? I just took it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just told that you took It's my own drone for two years.
Speaker 2: It was a sign on gift.
Speaker 1: He says. It was a sign on gift. Hey, I must go, You must go. Do you want to come with me?
Speaker 9: Quickly?
Speaker 2: Where you go?
Speaker 1: I've got an appointment at eleven thirty and it's eleven twenty.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the appointment with the gynocologist.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad, I asked. Tell them, I said, Hi, have fun.
Speaker 10: That's talking about parting gifts. I worked at a place once and a guy got to you. We used to get huge alcohol deliveries and there was like, you know, like ten slabs slabs of Jim be mccoke. There were bottles of wine, the whole lot, and as his own part and gift to himself as he resigned. He took the entire load, put it in the back of his car and drove and he was moving to Queensland, and drove to Queensland and the company lost out on a thousands and thousands and thousands.
Speaker 2: I believe the rumor around the old mob was that I took the drunk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was what I was told.
Speaker 5: No, because I wanted to sign on gift of a drunk to give you money for my wife won't let me buy it.
Speaker 1: Where am I going? Good question?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: And so they were like, okay, we'll buy the drunt, but some fringe benefits I don't know. So it was as a company drone, but it was.
Speaker 8: Okay, well I was told it was.
Speaker 2: It was I don't know.
Speaker 8: I can't remember now, were they Yeah, he's my own equipment of that company for two years, so.
Speaker 2: You can put your hands on my equipment while you're here. Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 7: Hello, well, good chat all I see you on the apps.
Speaker 6: No, God, no either, I.
Speaker 2: Think maybe I need to play cup it.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I'll do it. No, I don't. I can let you keeping me. I don't need no, man, I know you don't need independent.
Speaker 2: Are you a girlfriend girl? I mean boyfriend girl.
Speaker 6: I'm calling it a men's clan.
Speaker 2: Are you a relationship girl? Ah?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Do you reckon?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: How do you know that?
Speaker 2: You sound stoned right now?
Speaker 6: So I have had a bit of all. I went in box this morning. Do you yeah?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 8: I did see you with a baby in the office the other day. You looked very natural with the baby.
Speaker 6: Hates animals, I do hate children.
Speaker 2: A lot of dirt on it.
Speaker 6: It was my nephew. That's kind of different.
Speaker 5: When I saw the photo of you pushing the pram, I'm like, she's going to push that thing right off a cliff.
Speaker 6: No, well, did I tell you my intrusive thought?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it in the podcast.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, I can't do that, can I? You know when you just have that really horrible intrusive thoughts all day long?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So, Jace, do I tell them or not?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You do you? No?
Speaker 6: No, No, I'll tell you. Can we can we time stamp it?
Speaker 2: If we need to.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm sorry, time stamps are getting thrown around way too lucy around here.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like it's something that everyone because as soon as I said it, you will like, oh, I've actually had that thought as well.
Speaker 2: You're definitely not saying.
Speaker 6: It, do you know what I mean? But it was something that I said.
Speaker 4: That's tapman, And then you've given me a bizarre look and then you've gone, I've actually had that.
Speaker 6: More common than you think.
Speaker 8: Do you want me to tell you something that andrua thought that I had about my daughter the other day to make you feel more Yes, please do. My daughter took her first steps the other day on her birthday, and I thought it would be funny if I kicked her in the back when she took the other ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty similar to that.
Speaker 8: Just a little stumble, nothing hard.
Speaker 6: But but don't you reckon.
Speaker 2: That's horrible.
Speaker 6: You're a horrible man. I would do that too, just.
Speaker 2: A little tap in the back played in court. Yeah, evidence too, for she's taking the tape.
Speaker 4: Intrusive thoughts are real, and sometimes they're dark and you go, what the heck, But it's just the way of life.
Speaker 6: Maybe it was because you're sober.
Speaker 8: It's just it's clarity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your audio tape seats by the Federal Police.
Speaker 5: Before really we did a Hey Dad reunion show in Brisbane's Saturday.
Speaker 2: Remember no No, Hey.
Speaker 5: Dad Australian soap like comedy soap.
Speaker 8: Opera and oh I know about this.
Speaker 5: And we were getting the cast back together and all the casts were like, yeah, so what you're getting. All the casts were like yeah, you'll track them all down. They're like, good luck getting the dad, and we're like, no, we'll get them all And funnily enough, we couldn't get the dad.
Speaker 2: We couldn't work out why.
Speaker 5: So my co host played the role of the dad and then we redid a whole scene. All the actors were involved in everything. And then two weeks later the Australian Federal Police knocked on the radio station door and seized all the recordings because.
Speaker 2: The dad was a pedal.
Speaker 8: Oh I remember that? You sorry?
Speaker 6: Interesting? That is quite juicy. Oh yeah, radio.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we say a lot of stuff on record.
Speaker 8: Don't got the tape times times down?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How's that's when?
Speaker 5: Because they hadn't come out, like the investigation hadn't launched, the reunion well, the cast obviously knew, but the reunion bringing them all back together made them talk, and someone obviously went.
Speaker 8: To the reminisce about all the Yeah, yep, it's crazy. I remember that. That was a big story at the time. Big story makes you're gonna tell us what your your thoughts.
Speaker 2: It's not bad, it is bad.
Speaker 4: But I was holding the baby and I was standing over a three building, a three high rise building, and I thought.
Speaker 6: I, I, well, that's horrible.
Speaker 4: But that's just the thought I had. Obviously I didn't go through with it, and I would never.
Speaker 8: My kick was playful.
Speaker 2: There was a tap.
Speaker 6: We need a time in that out before I get canceled.
Speaker 4: Jason, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 8: Remote, not to bring my border into the office.
Speaker 2: Just don't bring her up to this level ground.
Speaker 6: You cannot tell me I think of beat these swimmers.
Speaker 1: That's mine.
Speaker 6: You've had those thoughts.
Speaker 2: Okay, On that note, I reckon. We wrap it up there, Mace, What do you think for you tell it? That didn't help her? Hi