Speaker 1: Apologie Production, Welcome to She Rises, Pretty Friday.
Speaker 2: Secrets, horror, scandal, hysterios, wild, Oh my gosh, today is a very unique submission that we haven't never had before.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we hope I have again either.
Speaker 1: It's a little eerie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little eerie.
Speaker 1: But that's what Freaky Friday is all about. It's about anonymous submissions bringing in your deepest, darkest secrets, things that you wouldn't normally tell anyone in a normal conversation like you would about the weather.
Speaker 3: This is definitely not one of them. This is not something to bring up at your March date. No, let's get straight into it. Let's do it. I'm not sure where to start, but I don't have much to do with my biological father, so with that, I don't know much about his side of the family. My mum has told me there are some family members in jail, but to speak to my dad about it. I recently reached out to my dad out of curiosity and it gave me the name of one of my uncles and he just said google him. I did exactly that, and it turns out he has been in prison and still is. I believe for a triple murder and a burnt down house. There is a full article on him, though I didn't get access as I don't pay for it. A friend printed it for me without reading into it and said, who he is? And it looks so much like you? And I said, well, apparently that's my uncle. Oh my god, that's not It turns out his sister, who is my auntie, is also in prison for murder too. Who knew there was this whole other side to my family? And that's just one small part. I haven't dared to look too much further into it other than I have a family in jail for murder. Wow far out. I don't mean to laugh like it's awful, but wow, can you imagine just finding out that news?
Speaker 1: It's like almost unbelievable. Yeah, Like there's some serious family skeletons.
Speaker 3: And for people to say she looks like the uncle, she'd be like, uh not what I want to hear?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is my favorite uncle?
Speaker 3: Hey, uncle John has your day job going crazy? That's so wild. It must feel really weird and just, I don't know, strange to have it ties and connections or just blood related to someone who's done something so awful, But I also love to know the backstory of like why did he murder them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, where was this? Did something happen? Did someone do something to his family? You know?
Speaker 1: Or is he just totally unhinged and yes, decided to go on an episode and we're not a killing spring. There's always just two sides to every story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I'm curious on that, Like surely she'd be curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you bring it in if you know anything, can you put another submission? And we would love to hear about like if there is a backstory that you know of need a part two? Yeah, that would be really interesting. Yeah, it's so unnerving, Like to know that, I can't even imagine how that would feel.
Speaker 3: Something's got to have happened. That's really big to make him do that. Like I think everyone is capable of everything. Yeah, like I really do. Anyone is sitting on their high horse been like I would never do X y Z. It's like, what if someone harmed your child, or your sister or your mum in the right circumstances. You just don't know what you would do if someone came into your house attacking you or attacking your child with a knife, you'd be capable of murder. You would do that to protect your children. Yeah, you know, so I never judge. I always want to hear the other story. Without hearing the other story, we're just like, oh my god, pre people in a burnt down house for the fuck. Yeah, burning would be an awful way to go. I know that's horrific. I feel like it'd be quick, but so painful. Quick you reckon a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: What'd be the longest minutes true, compared to being shot, which is instant. Yeah, yeah, you're right, that would feel like a long time. And then I feel like that and drowning would be Those two were just very.
Speaker 3: Unfair because it's taking time. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: So this is going so off topic, but I remember knowing a girl back from my hometown who actually got pushed into a fire at a party, what like a fire pit, like she must take me, not pushed like intentionally, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think she was knocked into it.
Speaker 1: And she had like the degree burns on her bum and her back and all down her thighs. But yeah, it was one of my friend's ex girlfriends, and yeah, she had like the degree burns, Like, yeah, it was really horrific.
Speaker 3: I've heard, well, I've actually interviewed before Teria Pit. She's just the triathlete that went and did that massive triathlon out in Australia and like the desert, there was this huge fires and she got caught in it. And she's had hundreds of surgeries and I remember interviewing her and she was just explaining how painful it is, not just when it initially happens, but every single surgery where they remove skin and they do skin grasps and they take the bandages off. She'd be screaming for hours off. It is meant to be one of the most painful things to experience, giving my whole body chills. Oh, she's an actual inspiration. If you haven't looked her up, please look up. She's one of two now and she's a beautiful relationship. But she's just an actual inspiration. But yeah, that makes me so sad for anyone that experiences that level of intensity with burns because of the pain. Oh, I could not imagine. Awful. So yeah, that story, I don't we'll ever get anything like that put in again, So thanks for sending in. But if you have a part two. Love to hear about it. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: Love to hear it, and if anybody has anything similar or anything, just that you want to share and that you feel that you want to bring in and that you've been holding back from us because you just feel like, oh, it feels a little edgy to share. Let it out, Let it out. It's anonymous. We can't see who shares it. Unless you DM us directly and tell us it's yours. We won't be able to tell whose submission is who's.
Speaker 3: We have had one person do that. It was like a ghost story. She's like, yeah, God, this is my story, this is me. Thanks for sharing, and then she gave us a part two. I think she said that they moved house and the ghost followed. Yes, and they still had happening. That's right, Yeah I did too. We were like, no, that's not the ending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh why terrifying.
Speaker 3: Thanks joining us, guys, We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 1: And by guys by