Speaker 1: Coming up on relatables. I was like, how hot was that? He's like show me, and she's like what what? And then he goes, you show me and I'll show you. Assume when he said you show me and I'll show you, I was like, this, man is crazy.
Speaker 2: Did that make you want to try it?
Speaker 1: Kind of?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amy, it kind of, I reckon, that's the hordest thing ever, like like we're not going to touch each other, but like we want it relatable. All right, Jake. I thought this would be a good conversation that I was going to have with you actually off camera, okay, but then I was thinking to myself, you know what, we're all about healthy masculinity, being vulnerable, talking about our feelings.
Speaker 1: Dang yeah, I'm like I'll bring it to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Last night, man, I had the worst anxiety hey for real, Yeah, it was around it. I just randomly had like money stress as I was like falling asleep, and then I just started to like spiral and spiral and spiral.
Speaker 1: Worst time to think about it.
Speaker 2: I went to better like a quarter to ten, and then like I was just spiraling and then I checked my phone and I was like eleven o'clock and I was like wide awake. So I just went back in the living room and decided to watch some more TV for.
Speaker 1: Like half an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I was fine after it, and like I fell asleep.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you were having a little bit of an anxiety attack.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe I was just like spiraling because like eight thirty I was like, yes, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be a good sleep.
Speaker 2: I am tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then, like, I don't know what happened. It was actually I was watching Clarkson's Farm and they were talking about the budget that was introduced for farmers, yeah, which is money, And then it made me think about money in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I.
Speaker 2: Just started spiraling, dude, because.
Speaker 1: I think it might have been yesterday that we were voice messaging, because we weren't together yesterday. I flew hit today that we were voice messaging about money, just like about how we have money that we're waiting for and so in the meantime, because like we've been waiting for money for actually agesel we've complained about it before, So in the meantime, it's like, oh, are we chill to just like you know, not pay ourselves for a week or whatever. Yeah, because we should be fine next week. So I wonder if that it probably was bounded.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, though, is I have enough money yeah to live completely, Yeah, but I'm just working on slightly smaller margins than I'm used to. Yeah, yeah, just more strict Yeah, and I've just got to think about it slightly more. And that little switch made me really anxious, and I was just spiraling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny how it got you to start spiraling. Are you okay now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I'm okay now. I definitely woke up this morning feeling a bit drained, and I was like, oh, what was that? Am I brain?
Speaker 1: You know when you're sleep, but you still like have the.
Speaker 2: Same thoughts when you wake up. It's in a good sleep, yeah, Like it's obviously dwelling on, like your mind, on your mind, that one step behind your like conscious mind. It was in there. I think I'm fine. I'll give it another day or two and I'll definitely be fine. But I was definitely just like, fuck, I'm anxious.
Speaker 1: Ay, yeah, shit, I don't think you're alone. I get it a bit. But I find that I don't know if this would help everyone, But I find the thing that helps me is just like actually comparing my life to other people's, which is, like you would think is not healthy because like usually what gets me to start stressing about money, like is comparing my life to other people because you see on Instagram, I'm maybe like some twenty three year old is like I'm a twenty three year old founder and I have this card, this card, this house, this is how I did it, blah blah blah like ye, And so then you maybe unconsciously or subconsciously I'm not sure which one to use, that compare yourself. And then it's like you look at your own bank account and it's just like you think, yeah, I could never do that.
Speaker 2: Who do you compare it?
Speaker 1: So, but what I compare to to help me is like think about just like I compare myself to a third world country as for an example, and I'm like, well, I what if my position was offered to someone from a struggling family or a struggling country, Like I just think, like how many people would trade positions with me in an instant and I'm stressing about my position? Yeah, So like I just think like the anxiety, I like convinced myself that the anxiety comes from a privileged place and for some reason that helps me. But it might not help you, But for some reason that helps me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting. It's all about perspective. It comes back to perspective. I saw a video actually similarly, because we are in good positions. It said it was one of those ones where I was like, close your eyes and actually think about what I'm saying. Yeah, and said, your ten years in the future, you're unhappy, you don't have the body like, you're struggling at work, you don't have as many friends as you used to, and you if you had the opportunity to go back to ten years which is today, would you do it? And it said, open your eyes and it's like, you are ten years in the past.
Speaker 1: You are in your right now.
Speaker 2: Make the most of what you're doing, which is like a mad wig out because it's all about perspective, because you like, everyone has good things about their lives, yeah, like hopefully of course, yeah, hope or relatively and it just makes you think like, yes, you just got it. It's hard though when you're in it, you can't see it. Yeah, because we are in a very privileged position, and I know that, but then it still feels like it's such a massive problem. I thought as well voice that, and it feels better a little bit to talk about it too.
Speaker 1: That's good. I'm glad. You know. What I also have noticed in the last couple of months is that I actually the only thing that I do ever get any sort of anxiety about quite often is to do with money. Money.
Speaker 2: If I ever do get it, being me a young adult is stressful.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's an interesting and I think it would be quite relatable to everyone I assume listening.
Speaker 2: The Relatables podcast is hosted by myself, Oddie Clark Ak and my partner in mister Jake Craig aka Daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh. You know what I want to talk about is that, like I, I never thought that that intro was like funny.
Speaker 2: Neither did I.
Speaker 1: And then our new best friendly baitman he cackled it. He thought that was the funniest thing ever. And it made me think like someone not knowing that's happening would actually be quite like, what the fuck is it? Because I'm calling you, daddy, I don't know it because I'm mummy, I have no idea. It's also we're very good at it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like comes off the tongue quick. Yeah, maybe that's a bit. That's not the only thing that comes off the tongue quick.
Speaker 1: I tell you he's got a quick tongue.
Speaker 2: Your best friendly guy behind this. I was going to say, Garret Gray, we won't talk about it too much. Jake's gonna hang out with our best friend friend date Luke Bates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because he messages us, legend messages us. Afterwards, he gets out both of our numbers and he's like boys, that was actually sick, like I want to hang out because like person, he.
Speaker 2: Seemed like one of our boys. Genuine we don't have any boys other than too.
Speaker 1: I think he's not bad because we told him we don't have any friends.
Speaker 2: I didn't think of that. I thought it was coming out of the place about these boys are sick.
Speaker 1: No, he's followed up, though, and he's invited me to hang out.
Speaker 2: You should say that you don't have to hang out with me out a biddy, I'll.
Speaker 1: Say to him and sim I don't have to do this. And to be fair, he is killing two birds of one stone because he wasn't. He's not coming to the Gold Coast for me he's coming to have dinner with a friend and just adding me in there a couple.
Speaker 2: Of hours trying feels bad.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, we'll keep you updated on our new friends name Luke Bateman. And I was talking about about it, and she's like, you know, when you're with him, you can't just keep calling him Luke Bateman. You should just call him Luke.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll come over. His name is Cypress.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got no, no, no, We've got.
Speaker 2: The botanical name of Cypress.
Speaker 1: If we should I say that? Should I find out what the botanical name is.
Speaker 2: I looked it up and it's it's like Cypress, Perrellius or some ship.
Speaker 1: So maybe I should just call him like Perelius or Perry, Perry Harry. Should I be like? Should I say, oh, Perry, how I see you again? He's Parry. I'll be like, mate, Cypress, Perrellius, Harry. Come on. It acts like you don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm never hanging out this guy. This is this is why you don't have any friends, Jake.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, He's like in the back of his head. He goes to his dinner. He starts talking to the person who's having dinner with and he's like, oh, I just went and fucking I gave this guy a chance, and yeah, he won't be giving him another. Funny any way, have you washed off campus?
Speaker 2: I have washed off campus?
Speaker 1: Yes? How many? How many got left? Like two and.
Speaker 2: Like one quarter to one quarter? Like fifteen miss less of episode six?
Speaker 1: Fuck you're in for today? Yeah, that's the episode with Ali, and so episode six is.
Speaker 2: Fifteen minutes left. I felt that for DNA a little bit really, just because he's misunderstood, he was labeled.
Speaker 1: He so much he's been understood, but he also just like wears the label and he says he likes.
Speaker 2: It, but he I felt like when he said that, he didn't mean it.
Speaker 1: When he said it. It's almost like he said it because that's what he's been labeled. Yeah, it's like that's how he's told to feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Ali's kind of like using him at the moment to get over her toxic X. But he's like happy to be used. I guess too. And obviously they're going to probably fall in love. Yeah, and at least she was self aware that it was kind of like taking away from Graham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair and I Okay. One thing I like about the show so the think, okay, so I really like it when at the end of that like Shakespeare Knight, that looked fun. That looked at the end of the Shakespeare Night. First thing, first, I love how supportive all the clubs are. Of all the clubs, you know, there's no bullying or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: I love that those hockey guys would be there. I love it.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I love how Hannah is like discovering that she is falling for Garrett right and Justin is like, you know, I want to ask you out, and then she's kind of like, okay, cool, yeah, like I wanted this, I wanted this. But then she actually doesn't fully let him, and then she tells him everything, and then she goes and she to the rink and she's up in there and then that song that's like, hey, the now that I found you, I can't let you go. That was awesome. It was awesome. But anyway, what I really liked is the fact that she just like communicated with Justin like, yo, I'm not gonna lie to you. Had a huge crush on you. Yeah, Garrett was helping me make you jealous and now I've fallen for Garrett, and I just wanted just just as like a healthy and then her and her and Justine is still friends. Garrett doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And even a couple of steps back, how Garrett approached when Hannah opened up to her about being raped. Yes, there's no way to tread around that. No, and it did such a good way of making her feel comfortable and.
Speaker 1: Like you talking about how when she she and then it turned really sexy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so when she there's that episode that ends with her going I need you to make me orgasm. Yeah, and he's like what, and then it ends obviously I have to watch an except one episode straight away. And so then for some one of like the most famous scenes in the show is when Garrett's talking to Dean and he's like, Okay, I've got to make a girl orgasm for her first time. And he's like and Dean goes, oh, okay, well, if it's her first time, she probably won't come, and he goes, no, not An, she has to come, and Dean's like respect and everyone for some reason loves that. And then Dean's advice of being like, hey man, it's easy. You just gotta let her trust or get her to trust you or whatever like that. She just needs to feel like she can trust you. I was thinking this man was written by a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh it was. The whole thing was El Kennedy or whatever. But my favorite bit was right before they were about to have sex. Hannah's like wearing some dress that's like making her look all sexy and stuff, and then Garrett goes, you want to get in something more comfortable. Yeah, and then she goes, oh, you don't have to turn around and you're about to see everything, and then he goes, not until you give me permission, and like you want to you want me to see naked? Just consent on consent on p yeah yeah, yeah, ye yeah. I was like consent, there was nothing like that, it's granted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like that that was like the most subtle, smooth yeah.
Speaker 1: And then he like can pick up from her body language that she's like, actually, you know, having sex is too much, and he's like trauma response, traual response, and so then he's like no, no, no, like seriously, and she's like no, I want to. I want to. I want to. She's like I want to get through this and and he's like no, no, no, like we don't have like we can do this a different way. And then he's just like and then he's like he goes, you told me you made yourself finished and she's like yeah all the time, and he's like show me. I was like, how high was that. He's like show me and she's like what what? And then he goes, you show me and I'll show you. Assume when he said you show me and I'll show you, I was like, this man is crazy.
Speaker 2: Did that make you want to try it?
Speaker 1: Kind of? Yeah? It kind of?
Speaker 2: I reckon that's the hordest thing ever, because like like we're not going to touch each other, but like we want it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like the just go like yeah and okay wait wait wait wait wait wait wait you might not be able to as part of the show yet. I don't want to spoil anything.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna watch on Patreon the final episode together just for fun of reactions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I'm rewatching the final episode and you'll be watching this for fun. Yeah ship. Is this a huge spoiler? No it's not.
Speaker 2: I feel like the show is not like a spoiler.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to say there's something. There's one part of the show that I really really like. Right, And so the day they've been doting for like a month, and like Garrett accidentally slips out in like a funny, hard conversation about how he's like, you know, I loved it, or like I love you or whatever. No, I'm just up to that. And she's like and she said I love you too. She's like, what, you love me? And she's and he goes, yeah, I do love you. Like he didn't go oh oh sorry. He was like, you know what, yeah, I do love you. And then she's like, I love you too. I was like, this is healthy. Yeah, say how you feel when you're feeling facts, just let it happen. Fucking good show. Have they had dinner at his dad's house yet, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I saw his dad's girlfriend's like wrist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his fiance whatever.
Speaker 2: And there's his background coming out a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. It was just harsh, very harsh. Um, you're not up to it yet. And I won't spoil this something, but Garrett is a fucking man.
Speaker 2: Okay, confronts his dad.
Speaker 1: He's got it, he is, well, he does that, But that's not the reason I think he's a man. Garrett is a well Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I saw on social media. It was like a video of him like in this massive crowd in all white and like dancing with the kid roy It kid. Yeah, and all the comments were like, finally I've got gotten the Yes, I bet your least finally someone I saw someone go.
Speaker 1: Women are like, thank fuck, I got the yick. And then fifty women are like no, I like even I like you even more now we're not gonna lie. It gave me the and I watched Beth in real time get the yck.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just kind of like thank the Lord, and I was like, thank you kid. Anyway, I asked the bad News, I asked our Instagram. What did I say? I said, Dean deal Dean Dealer and test knocks on your door? What are you doing? Our audience is fucking hilarious. Okay, okay, First one riding that roller coaster because he calls himself a roller coaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the reference in the movie to the theme park they mentioned too, because it's a massive one in America and it's yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone said something about that in here. Obviously, play chess, My queen will be exposed pretty quickly though.
Speaker 2: I saw that too. It's like, what are you going to do in your own time? Off plays after his piano play.
Speaker 4: I love how he has a tour that he takes all of his lady friends on, and Allie's kind of like, look, you don't have to do this with me, like you know, what would you really do?
Speaker 1: And then it comes to there and playing chess, and I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Fuck off.
Speaker 1: I know, I know what this guy. What would you do if Dean doler Est knocked on your door? Put some JLA on Banger Banger? Someone said, what wouldn't I do?
Speaker 2: I do anything?
Speaker 1: Ask where Garrett is? I see how it is. I guess he'll be doing the doing. He knocked on my door after all? All right, Dean dealer and Tess knocks on your door? What are you doing? I turn into a hockey stick so you can hold me tight. That's a good. Next, this is relatable panic because my house is a mess. Make him shut his eyes and so I can clean.
Speaker 2: This one's good.
Speaker 1: Why would my boyfriend be knocking on the door.
Speaker 2: We're already jumping two steps ahead in a fictional.
Speaker 1: World dot dot dot become an annual passholder to six Flags day. Yeah, I'm married and I'm forty. I'll make him a sandwich and we can talk about diversifying our investments.
Speaker 2: This show as like as shown like everyone's like, I gotta remember I'm forty. I have three kids, a husband, so I'm not fucking eighteen in college.
Speaker 1: So fine. And then this some I got this one a couple times. React like Nick Miller in New Girl when he meets Prince. So I wanted to look it up and see, like it must be an iconic, it must.
Speaker 2: Be a bit out of our generation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick meets Prince New Girl. There he goes, come straight up, I'm Prince.
Speaker 2: So it seems to be the problem.
Speaker 1: How rood of me? I haven't given you enough time to freak out yet, you may do.
Speaker 3: So now, okay, this makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah that.
Speaker 1: Was good. I have an announcement to make. What is it? I am officially pause for silence dramatic effect.
Speaker 2: A Marcher babe, man, I am so glad you said that, because I am too. I absolutely love Marcher. It's like a reward.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree more, My friend could not agree more. Throughout the day, I do little tasks and I'm like, you know what, I deserve a marcher.
Speaker 2: Same and I go to at the moment, Jake, are these perfect head vanilla march to latte cans?
Speaker 1: Cans?
Speaker 2: Not only do they taste amazing, but it's also a different source of caffeine to coffee.
Speaker 1: Mate, that's true. And they're so handy, like it's just a cafe quality marcher in a can in your.
Speaker 2: Head, mate. I am obsessed, and I know the baddies listening, I're gonna be looking for a sign to get a marcher today.
Speaker 1: Here it is so hey, you've heard it here. First, don't walk, but run to Cole's.
Speaker 2: And we're back with Oddie Shark Tank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I came prepared.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was two weeks ago because of our special episode we our best friend Luke Bateman.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ship, we kind of did a shark tank with him book style. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're full of business ideas. But this is where Jake pictures me some business ideas slash passion projects, and I see if he lands and if I can make one of them happen. Week one was fearless.
Speaker 1: Week one was pure passion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now he's got a better idea of what I'm looking for, what I want to invest in.
Speaker 1: I think you're like this.
Speaker 2: But before you say yours, the baddies have commented two business ideas. Oh, I love that, and if you have any good idea.
Speaker 1: They're going to be Wait, we should do mine first. It's gonna be way better.
Speaker 2: Than no, because we won't do that. We have to have the IP. Oh we can't. Still, we would have to bring him in as part. These are just thought provokers.
Speaker 1: We don't want we don't want to share the revenue, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So Brady said, a relatables card game, something like card we're not really strangers. People love connecting through relatable things. We actually have thought of card games before. We're going to do it with our first management.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Actually, so we've thought about one.
Speaker 1: But that's a good I guess, Yeah, what could we do for a card game?
Speaker 2: Something about being relatable and like scenarios like yeah, sceio, we thought about it when now like red flag, Green flag cheating or cheating was blowing up. True, that's a good point, sort of like those games. And then Steph Price said relatables car stickers your price, Yeah, she comments a lot.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm pretty sure Steph Price is real bad when she comments all the time, wigging out what I think Steph Price is famous.
Speaker 2: It's probably more than one Steph Price.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: I'm like the cool that runs runs off the tongue. Yeah, relatables car stickers. I will be your first customer stickers for the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we've got a couple of bump of stickers made. I've got one on my car, you got one on yours.
Speaker 2: We've got one more. We've got one in one of these studios.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know where it is. We should do it.
Speaker 5: Something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll make them. We'll make them cool.
Speaker 1: All right, Time for business man.
Speaker 2: The floor is yours for business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, number one, I got four? All right, Number one. I want an app, right, we'll go. Yeah, I t route and you'll see why I said. So. I want an app where restaurants can rate the guests.
Speaker 2: So oh, it's like Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because because like some patrons fucking suck, dude, and like you just know that they go to every restaurant being just like rue.
Speaker 2: Patreon is a word outside our patreon. Yeah, like a patron didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like we have like a Patreon member, but like a patron is a customer at a restaurant. So yeah, the more you know. Anyway, yes, some some customers are just so bad b I, T H S and just so rude. What is the benefit of this app? So the benefit of the app is one I want. Basically, what I want is the customers to know that you're gonna get a rating because they get to rate the restaurant same way an Uber driver gets to rate us as passengers, right, So I want to be able to rate the customer. I want them to know they're going to be rated. So then it's like they're on their best behavior. They're on their best behavior. I'm on my best behavior because I know you can rate me, right, and I'm getting paid to be here. And then if they are just like super rude and shit like that, then basically, because all booking systems now are online and they all require a phone number, that phone number gets linked to a bigger data base for all restaurants to use and be like, so if you have someone book with a phone number, it links to the website the booking system and lets you know that they've had a bad review from a restaurant in the past, and you can go read the review and you can just use it as either. Like it would be good to know sometimes in my experience working at restaurants, Like I don't mind having people that can be rude, but I just would like to know before hand how I need to treat them, because you can like just kill them with kindness from the beginning and then like they have no reason to be rude, yes, like don't give them a reason.
Speaker 2: You walk in the front door for like a six o'clock booking and it says Jake Craig two point five star last review says was rude after we brought out garlic bread under the pump.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, yeah, just like this was why we think they were ship and this is the review they left us.
Speaker 2: How do we make money?
Speaker 1: Um, people have to pay, like the restaurants have to pay to use the app.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 1: And restaurants would pay them.
Speaker 2: Thus it almost creates a divide of people who wouldn't want to use the platform, but they have to for the booking. I guess, like if I want to go I want to go to an Italian restaurant, and then there's one place where I've got to have this system to go in, or i can just rock up and go into another one, like I'm choosing that one probably.
Speaker 1: How do you mean, like, I mean, like if you.
Speaker 2: There's one more step for me to get my food, which is annoying.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you as the customer don't know about this.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't know.
Speaker 1: No, because all booking systems, when you book something online these days, you take a number. So, like my phone number is in someone's booking system at every other restaurant I booked, so whenever you book, so basically you have their phone number on file and you're the only person in the whole country with that phone number to just be calling random people every time. And so that phone number gets linked to a way, like you get to leave a rating underneath this phone number. So then when this person books at another restaurant and their phone number comes up, you can be like, look at ratings from other restaurants. It actually is a good idea, genius idea.
Speaker 2: It is a good idea. I don't mind it slightly boring the good idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, got a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wouldn't be that fun to make, no.
Speaker 1: No, but you could make good money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually very smart though.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Okay, inflatable towel. This is what I like. I want an inflatable towel, all right, Like, so when I'm at the beach, or if you're at a someone's house that has a pool, right, I want to be able to dry myself. But sometimes they don't have enough day beds around their pool, which is like valid, and if I'm laying down on the tiles, it's hard. So I want something that's inflated.
Speaker 2: But how's a towel inflated?
Speaker 1: I don't know, just like towel material on the outside. You told me to come up with the idea that you figure out how all right, that's good, alright.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get like how you picture it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here's what I'm thinking is I feel like it has an inflatable.
Speaker 2: An open ended question like how the fuck you do that?
Speaker 1: It's we've got something inflatable in the towel, and then it's just like a towel pocket nearly.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like that one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: A Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good one's got legs. Next one, I think, yeah, has some serious legs. A necklace or bracelet that has a slow release cologne and is refillable.
Speaker 2: That's because colonne doesn't stick to you, that's correct. So it's like an ambulet out of Crown of Midnight and then it slowly releases.
Speaker 1: So instead of having to reapply your cologne. He's thinking about, you have a necklace for men and women alike, all right, and you can put your favorite cologne in there somewhere. I don't know how that's up to you figure out. I don't know how to make it look good actually cool. And so bracelet or color or necklace or ring or so you just kind of have this slow release of clones so you don't have to reapply that.
Speaker 2: That's actually cool and yet to refill it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like maybe last a week or something, and you can turn it off if you want, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do it like a little.
Speaker 2: That's actually fucking brilliant. Shit, that's a good idea. Well, and you could like have different ranges from like cheap to like using real gold. Yeah, and then you put like that expensive col would we sell the cologne or outsourced cologne.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but what I was thinking more of like some sort of like discrete device that you can attach to any necklace. Oh so then like you don't have to buy our specifically, you just buy our little device that goes on your necklace. I don't know how to make it discreet and look.
Speaker 2: Good, even like a ring would be cool.
Speaker 1: I just said that. You clearly aren't listening.
Speaker 2: Terrible you said device.
Speaker 1: I when you edit this, you're gonna hear me say necklace, bracelet, some sort of device, and then I go on to say ring.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I I'm excited. I feel like you've made this shark tank, your own.
Speaker 1: Last one, last one you might relate, You might relate to this. This would be a bit of a toughye be a toy, This would be This would be a good one, though, because we would both love it. I don't know what to call it, but I want something that is basically I want a device made that can divide a bed into two, some sort of like wall. Right, And so that is a good idea, isn't it. So it's like, but I want it to be easy to take off and easy to put on. So it just like it becomes part of making the bed or something.
Speaker 2: It's like a fitted sheet with a divider in the middle.
Speaker 1: Something like that's genius because like it pops up. I want to I want to be able to cud all my girlfriend before I go to sleep, and then but then I want something to block her fucking leg and coming over on my side of the bed.
Speaker 2: I had a fucking foot on my leg last night. It's like, I'm a good idea anxious right now. I don't need this idea. That's the best one that could be it. Because also I know girls are like, oh I love cuddling my boyfriend when you go to sleep. You actually don't.
Speaker 1: No, they just say they don't you actually don't.
Speaker 4: Let's be so for real, Like if I tried to cuddle beds all night, she would literally use the words off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I didn't think you were going to hit on week two.
Speaker 1: I think I've got four hitters.
Speaker 2: You've blown my mind.
Speaker 1: I've got four hitters right now.
Speaker 2: That one right there, that one's fucking good.
Speaker 1: Ay.
Speaker 2: And I've seen like there's people been on like news and stuff just making like normal fitted sheets that are like have like a little little tag on the bottom of pullet tight. I know, yeah, boring, Let's put great wall in the middle of it. Sure, and then it kind of saves having like a lot of people go to two single beds, like you need the best in two single beds with another room. Like the people who don't have that.
Speaker 1: Only thing is you will need you probably will need to do Scandinavia method of two blankets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I like that anyway, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Because you run at different temperatures, men and women actually biologically run at different temperatures.
Speaker 1: We should we be in touch with eight sleep on this one we're taking.
Speaker 2: We're taking this moon. It's what name name? So something to do with war, the baddie wall, No, the great divide but no, you want to divide but also show that you still love them. Yeah, So, like divide is not a good word you want?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And here's our thing, is like are you are you? Because what what people call it when they start to sleep in different beds just so they can get better sleep is sleep divorce? Yeah, right, which is like such a I don't know, such a grim way to call it. Because they are happily married, but they sleep in different beds, which I'm all for, by the way.
Speaker 2: And you need, yeah, it needed. You'd kind of want it to be almost foam, so if you do run into it's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't want to be like yeah, true, you have got to be able to have a leg up against it, but it's not hard. Yeah. And so it's like and it does not cold, but.
Speaker 2: Almost like just a little mot you know how those inflatable boats there's like a motor arm and you click them and they inflat themselves. It's like at the bottom where your feet are. Yeah, after you've done your hugging, takes thirty seconds to inflate air.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then if you like that, and it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of combining your tower material and it'll be a sheet material.
Speaker 1: I don't hate that at all. Ship I feel like it need. I don't know if it could be part of a fitted sheet, though, I think it would have to be on top of the fitted sheet.
Speaker 2: No, I reckon it has to be the fitted sheet. But then there'd be too much material when it's not inflated.
Speaker 1: I see your point.
Speaker 2: It would be this one's really this is really hard for me to do anything with I've got. I was thinking you were going to say that.
Speaker 1: A new flavor necklace is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, but I can. We're onto something here bad. He's common below. He fares money in that, and I think the inflatable towels good. If I made some I've got phone land around some videos like test running over with my girlf like chug it over here.
Speaker 1: Think she can't, I'll be like, true, yeah, I'll be a good point.
Speaker 2: She goes to sleep and I put it up and she wakes stuff and I was like, wow, I was the best sleep e wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Because like, have you ever woken up and you're on like this much of the beds and you try to be like can I have some bed back? And they're like I've got nothing, but they have like an island over there.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they've got another and it should go off shoots like, I'm all about a quality half half. But also I'm seventy percent bigger than her.
Speaker 1: Give me more rooted, true, and I'm only taking fifty percent on plot some yeah, and I'm still giving you fifty So we complained it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that the device needs to be in as well. You don't want it to take up much bedspace? Yeah, I don't need much, to be fair.
Speaker 2: It's something about space like MySpace.
Speaker 1: Love No, my space is like the first Facebook love space. My Space love space. Or basically, what we're doing is we're saving relationships. It's like, are you currently in sleep divorce? Let's fix that?
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Shit, maybe we need to think of something to like block sound for snoring too.
Speaker 2: That's actually even bro, you're on fire. That one's even harder. Get this brain going, because right now we're appealing to the men, but if you fix snoring, that's appealing to the women.
Speaker 1: Obviously, more commonly women are like I would like to sleep in the same bed as my husband. I wanted to know we're in a loving relationship.
Speaker 2: But then he's unhealthy and snores.
Speaker 1: But he's like, you know, part of my French and he snores like a fucking pig. You still love him? Yeah, of course you still love you. I snore hate it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's a something. Sound that's tough, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Well that's where next week, next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this could we could develop this one.
Speaker 2: We might have to combine forces for that. But yeah, practice, I'll get some phone.
Speaker 1: And I feel like you were saying you want to grow this thing on our own. I feel like this is the type of thing where we get someone involved, where we're just no. I talked about outsourcing big investors.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, true outsourcing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just do the outsourcing.
Speaker 2: I love the and Jake. On that episode, we actually also talked about getting our very own relatables. Krispy Kreme donut. Yeah, what color would it be like? We didn't have any sort of.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about it more? No?
Speaker 2: But the baddies have for great idea. The donuts should be filled with vanilla cream for the vanilla boys.
Speaker 1: All right, here's here's something I'll say would normally not go for a vanilla cream, but knowing it's for the vanilla boys, I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: I know same. I was like, that's a great idea. So we've got one pillar of our own Crispy Creme donut right there, the insy stuff from the inside and working way out. It's reverse engineering. It's business words.
Speaker 1: Wait, reverse engineering, business world. I'll give it to you. Could we call the donut like the vanilla Boy?
Speaker 2: But I think we need relatibles or baddies in there. But like when someone asked, like, oh, why is vanilla flavors because we're the Vanilla Boys, of course, like flavor doesn't really correlate to suck if you know, you know type yeah, yeah, And if you listen to the podcast, you.
Speaker 1: Know yeah, and also like quite often when we're talking about Vanilla.
Speaker 5: Boys, Yeah, yeah, time for dilemmas.
Speaker 1: All right, going to say it again, even though we've said it a thousand times, if you want to get if you want to submit a dilemma, they are fully anonymous, even though we ask you if you want to be an honest even if you say you don't mind, we still don't know. There will be a link in the description of this video to upload a dilemma. And if you want to get the dilemma that will like have a ninety five percent chance of being read. Go join Patreon. They have their own dilemmas link with obviously a lot less dilemmas.
Speaker 2: And for all the that is that don't know, a dilemmas is now actually quite a big thing on a lot of podcasts. Yeah, but I'm proud to say we came up with this organically.
Speaker 1: Acts like yeah, yeah, true. Yeah, we didn't copy a podcast, No, we did, but like in a way we did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It started off as as you can tell, I've got quite a lot of issues in my life. Yeah, and I would bring one each week.
Speaker 1: He randomly started doing like a time for ADDIE's Weekly Dilemma, and he just had a dilemma every.
Speaker 2: Week, and then it eventuated into the BADDI is sending in dilemmas, which we'll get to Jake, But I've got another one in a while that has been a while, and this one annoys me a It's gonna start with a hot take and then go into a dilemma. Okay, okay, So my hot take is if you can't pick up your dog's shit, you don't deserve to have a dog. Okay, there's my hot take. So I've started running again and as the k's get up, there's a lot more uh space I'm covering. Yeah, and with space there comes a lot of people walking dogs.
Speaker 1: It's a bigger area.
Speaker 2: And the amount of times I run past I run past parks, it smell like fucking shit for real. Yeah, And I'm like, who's doing it? Whose dogs is taking a dump? And then not picking it up and keep walking. People do that a and I'm like this thinks.
Speaker 1: Trying to think if I've ever nah, I always, I always if when my dog's poop at my own house, I'll leave it for like two days and then I'll do a mask pick up. But in public or like I always quite often if I take it for a walk, I'll pick it up, but leave the bag there because I'm coming back that way. And I feel bad about doing that, even though I don't feel it pick it up on the way. But these people's guilt.
Speaker 2: When I had a dog, I remember, I like occasionally would forget a bag and then Bear would take a ship and I'm like a kilometer from home.
Speaker 1: I would walk back and then walk again with him. Or like you to stick and like move it out of anyone's path. You really, people need to experience more guilt and shame.
Speaker 2: I know. And it's been affecting just my overall running is hard, mood, my aura, just everything to do with it. I'm already straining myself with running.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what you need? What you need an original box of joy from cream?
Speaker 2: You know what? That actually would make me feel better.
Speaker 1: I even got to share a box so we can share them.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you very much. Oh I knew you'd be coming with a dilemma today.
Speaker 1: I could just feel it in my bones. I could feel it in my bones. And there's nothing like making you feel a bit better after smelling some you know, like a Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 2: And there's something about some Krispy Cremes. It just brightens up your day. I'm going original glaze because trusty reliable. Yeah, yeah, I can't go wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm still, I'm still. I'm loving the pink sprinkle.
Speaker 2: Could you every time I go for a run be at my house after m in spirit?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh, physically not possible. What about sending me a donut?
Speaker 1: I could definitely do that. Yeah, I could easily organize something. Something. I could easily easily organize that. Think about me, I do, I promised I do. I'll do you one better. I'll come and see you before your run with the donut.
Speaker 2: That'd be the biggest energy boost a for.
Speaker 1: An energy moose. That's when I'm gay. And then you know what, when you run into something you don't like, it'll just bounce off you. Yes, it'll be bouncing off.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're thinking one step ahead today, Jake, I.
Speaker 1: Tell you what, get this. If you get me in the mood to think, I can think, and I can really really think.
Speaker 2: You know how I can get you in that mood?
Speaker 1: Chrispy Kreme donut as bad as I have for my first dilemma? Is it actually an update from a couple of weeks ago? We did a dilemma about a boyfriend going on a drive with a friend that is a girl a woman, and the girlfriend was saying like, I don't care, but I feel like I should.
Speaker 2: Before you give you an update, I put an ig story up with people's opinions about their partner going on a drive. I saw this with the opposite set. I didn't see any answers though, and the answers actually, we're not quite what you would think.
Speaker 1: Oh go on, okay, So what did you ask?
Speaker 2: I asked, is going on a drive with the opposite sex to catch up sus?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay. What were the answers? So?
Speaker 2: I mean if you're dating or in a relationship, then yes? Hell yes? Oh no, because I want a man to buy me a sweet treat and then go gossip about me.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's funny.
Speaker 2: No, if you trust your partner and have been together for a while. It should be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, Look, okay, I see that. I understand if someone's saying I think it's sus like, because going for a drive is like a stereotypical maybe sus thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, now let me just quick fire you. There's probably about forty to fifty responses on here. Yes, yes, yes, yes, a drive obviously, yes, is the sky blue obviously almost all yes, very yes, yes, yes, yes, red flag only if you make it suss yes, extremely nope, yes, no, yes, what the fuck? Absolutely they're gonna shag yes, exclamation mark, yes, yes, one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: Yes. Okay, look you've heard it first. Well, it doesn't matter what we say anyway. So this is the drive and more from the last episode she's put If you're reading this out, you can genuinely cut it down if need be. It's kind of long, but I just read it quickly. So after speaking with my then boyfriend, I had actually said to him I would prefer him not to go on the drive with this girl. Yes, friend, which he was happy enough about even said if it makes you uncomfortable, I definitely won't go the same time, the same night that we spoke about this, I state he stayed over. I received a message from a friend of ours from work the next day. Yes, we work together and it's about to get juicy. He used to talk to her around a year. For a short period, he replied to her story she was on a date with another guy. He replied to her basically being nosying and asking her if she was on a date. He goes on to say he was jealous she was on this date. On one of the messages, she said, who knew I could be rained in, in which he replied I did, followed up by I just fumbled the bag one too many times with you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The next morning she texted me explaining what he said. I asked him to show me his phone, which he read the messages out to me, but I told him, no, show me your phone. I want to see the messages, which he did. Part of me genuinely didn't want to believe this even happened, as in November he had saved a girl's snap in chat who he used to talk to and said, quote, oh my, which yes is very small, But are you trying to what are you trying to apply here? Imply his explanation for all of this was I didn't mean it in a bad way. Surely you get jealous when you see your ex boyfriend with someone else, first of all, making you feel like you're at fault. Anyway, I asked him why he was jealous, and he said because someone was doing the things he wanted to do to do with her ages ago, and because he enjoyed the whole first date excitement. So I slept over this for a few days, as I do or did love and respect him so much, but yeah, so much. But a few days after we agreed to chat and I ended things. I told him that I did not deserve to be treated that way and that it wasn't fair on me. He told me he thinks we just have sort of different standards and emotional intelligence and he needs to work on himself. I personally think he's immature and loves the chase. I feel as though if I constantly waited for him to mature, I would completely be compromising my feelings waiting around for someone to act right. I'm nineteen, I have my whole life ahead of me. But I will not stuffer the love the nineteen love theory anymore. Don't know what that is. Thanks guys for the advice from the last episode. Though I trusted my gut and definitely dodged a bullet. I hope this makes the sense. Ish my english is so bad. Yes, you've done well about it. Yes, you've done well. Yes, just like Oddie said, right, Yes, you trusted your instincts and decided to trust him, even though you did say like I would prefer you not like you were honest with him and you said like, I actually don't want you to go on the drive, all right, and doing everything to your most honest, true self. Knowing that you've done everything that is correct just means that this is going to be so much easier for you.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: That was so healthy, So proud of you.
Speaker 2: She got there, she went through all the steps, took time to think about it, made the right decision.
Speaker 1: So proud.
Speaker 2: How bad he is doing bits out there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's the update, guys. So um, yeah, go go kill it. Yeah exactly alrighty Now for my dilemma. Hi guys, lots of love from a Russian baddie. Sorry this will be long. I have a dilemma I've been trying to solve for more than a year. I met a guy when I was nineteen. We've been together for seven years, four of them married. I was the one who fell first and hardest, and I'm still in love with him. He also loves me, but at the same time always was more reserved in his feelings and always rationalizes everything. A year ago, he said he actually didn't want to marry me for the right reasons. In brackets, his motivation was mainly for his family and still does not see the point in official marriage, though he doesn't regret it happened. Then, he says he's not sure if he wants kids I do, and he needs time to decide. He also says he's been talking to his friends and they say, yeah, I know, I want to be with this girl for the rest of my life. And he doesn't get how they just know, because anything can happen. How can they make such a strong decision about the future when they just don't know what's going on right now. All this makes him think he doesn't love me enough the way I love him, and he's worried he's using me. All this makes him think he doesn't love me enough the way I love him, and he's worried he's using me.
Speaker 2: He still sometimes talks about living in unidorms, going to elness and that kind of stuff, and I feel like I limit him. We're super open with each other, as you may notice from all the things he says, and we've talked about separating, but when it happens, we're just we're just crying like crazy, mind you, We never cries and didn't want to do that. We've also, I've been through so much together unie COVID, two wars, two immigrations, literally sickness and health, and in his case, his actions speak much louder than his words. He's so caring, supportive, He cooks, he gives me freedom space when I need it, not controlling or jealous at all. But at the same time he says hurtful things like So, on one hand, I think I should get myself together, find courage, self respect and end this. But on the other hand, we still love each other and don't really want to break up. So what do you guys think? Is it okay just to live through this see if we eventually find common ground on kids in future or is this just postponing the inevitable? And it's not a matter of age, but of what kind of people we are. This shit is so confusing, as in Russia at twenty seven you're kind of expected to be married and with kids, and in Europe, where we are now, twenty seven is basically just the beginning of your independent life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they've moved from your actually era, right, Yeah, yeah, you guys have been through a lot together. I feel like this is kind of what we mean when we say that all men benefit from violence against women. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like your standards are just like what you're comparing, you know, like the benefits of the doubt you're giving him is what I'm trying to say here, is like, you know, he gives me freedom, He gives me you know, he cooks for me, he cleans. We've been through so much together. We love each other. He is a nice guy, Like his actions speak louder than his words. But also like I think that you know, like he just he doesn't. The way you're at least describing him makes me think that you're wasting your time. And I can really only base my advice off of what you have said.
Speaker 2: So simple, you deserve better.
Speaker 1: You deserve much better. It's like it's it's.
Speaker 2: It's hard though, because like, normally in that scenario is not a nice dude. This guy, like I guess, is nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then he says all those like weird.
Speaker 2: Nice and not knowing what you want is still like that's a massive divide in my opinion. Even though he seems to be a nice dude and like is there for you, he still doesn't make you feel special. He doesn't make you feel like you're the only woman on this earth and that he loves you entirely.
Speaker 1: If you guys were meant to be together, you would be on the same page about future things. I understand people can be different, yeah, but if you guys were meant to be together, then you would be on the same page about what your future looks like. And you're on drastically different pages about that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's harsh, and you've invested. It's hard though, because I feel like you're justifying it with yourself. Not only you've invested so much time, but you've also invested so much life experience, money even And that's what makes it hard, because you're like, oh, I don't want to start again, like fucking invested in this. It's like having any sort of investment in stock. You put it in there for so long, but it turned out to be shit, Like do you want to pull out? Or keep saying if a ship's gonna sink, Yeah, it's a tough one. This guy, to me, does sound like a sinking ship, and you're just hoping that someone fills a hole when he starts to float again.
Speaker 1: You are in love with what you want him to be, and maybe you are in love with who he was in the beginning. But if he acted the way he's acting now and was saying the things he was saying now, you know, six months in or one year in, would you have, you know, broke up with him then because it was only a year in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard it also, but it sounds like too it could be a very amicable bakeup.
Speaker 1: Imagine you're married to your fucking wife for four years, right, and then Cassie starts going, yeah, like, I don't think I married you for the right reasons, Like wait, what, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's deepen that what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We were like we were dially done around there and.
Speaker 1: Were like what and then she go, yeah, look like I don't know, I feel like I just didn't marry you for the right reasons, Like I'm not too sure if I haven't believe in marriage, like I don't regret marrying you're good. You would feel like absolutely trash.
Speaker 2: I feel this big.
Speaker 1: You would be like, what do you mean I married you because I fucking loved it you And then you're like being all you know, I've told him how I feel, like because we're super open and honest with each other, Like, I'm sorry, he's not super open and honest with you. He's just being a dick. Like if he was super open and honest with you from the very beginning, you would have known all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and like he's not giving any excuses and it's terrible that he's married someone and then said these things, but heinous it takes time, Like this shit comes out in time. This guy doesn't know who he is, Like he's made terrible decisions and it's affected you unfortunately. Yeah, but like it's happy and you've got to deal with it, and you can't, like datium off the expectation of what he could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our two cents. I think you shouldn't be together, But that's obviously a decision that you need to make.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything answers like you shouldn't be together.
Speaker 1: It's that you deserve Yeah, better, you deserve better. That's the answer. You deserve better, all right, that is our decision.
Speaker 2: Jake, who are we going to call?
Speaker 1: Bindy? Bindy? It's Jake and not from the relatables. How are you good? How are you doing? Very very well? We were calling to ask you if you would like to sign off today's episode. Oh yeah, what have you got for? Have you got like a quote? You've got a favorite like thing that you live by? Maybe a riddle?
Speaker 2: I guess, fuck it, just it.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: When have you used that?
Speaker 2: I'm using it right now?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm seeing my ex partner that I haven't seen him for two years?
Speaker 1: Two years?
Speaker 2: Way way way? Is that a sign that we called you? Oh yeah from.
Speaker 1: The world way Yeah. Hey, you're gonna have to give us an update. If sitting there listening to this converse, he.
Speaker 2: With you, No, he's working.
Speaker 1: But you're going to go see him.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Sign.
Speaker 1: Why do you break up? Why do you make up? Why do you break up?
Speaker 2: If you don't No, it's okay. Becoming a pilot. So it was very long.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you send a DILEMMERI, No, he's a pilot.
Speaker 2: Did you send a dilemmeran about him being a pilot?
Speaker 1: Is that not you? Maybe it was, I don't know. Okay, So you broke up because he is becoming a pilot and it just was like too much. Yeah, it was long, okay, and so and so it's been two years. Yeah, you're going to go.
Speaker 2: Is he a qualified pilot?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah, that's pretty hard.
Speaker 2: Have you seen him in his uniform?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He played me this morning around this morning?
Speaker 2: What this is pretty hot?
Speaker 1: Okay, dandy, this is pretty character developing.
Speaker 2: Main character stuff. Anyway, we'll stop taking Thanks, thanks so much for starting off the episode. We love who.
Speaker 1: This could be a good or bad idea. We don't know, because I want to see you next. Is notoriously about it.
Speaker 2: I thought she like, man, she just had sex with him?
Speaker 1: When she when she was saying like when she said I'm doing right now, I was thinking, like, what are you?
Speaker 2: It also wigs me out when we call and they're like why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: You She's like hey, hey, She's like, what's up? So you signed up? What do you guys want? What else? Did you sign your number on four with the Relatables? Thanks for listening, We love your stay bad