Speaker 1: Apodjay Production.
Speaker 2: I'm Mickie Fisher and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady. People are talking to me and they are not physically in this room, so just strap in for that. Can't call me crazy because I said it first. Whoever's trying to come through, whatever messages need to come through, like, just bring it on. Let's do it, Crazy Crazy Crazy the Village Crazy Lay Podcast. Hello, gorgeous legends, and welcome to another episode of the Village Crazy Lady. I am extremely, extremely excited about today's guest and today's podcast episode. It kind of feels a bit full circle as well, because this beautiful guest that I've got on today kind of popped into my life randomly over a year ago, and I actually went on her podcast and it was like a terrifying, incredible, wild moment for me as much as it was for her as well. And of course I'm talking about the beautiful Zoe Marshall. Hello, beautiful.
Speaker 1: I hope it wasn't terrifying for you. I like, was it? Was it? Your first one? Talk to me about that? I mean, I don't want to interview you right now. Got that I slip.
Speaker 2: I can't help it. Yeah, Like that was literally not my first podcast, but you did break my home and in regards to channeling, like doing a reading on a podcast, and that was like that felt this like the scariest thing in the whole wide world. I feel like it was at a really transformative time for you, and it's so beautiful to see you over a year later, and it's like I actually just got goosebumps because it really you've gone from the deep to arise, and like there's so much in that. I said to you the other night that like you're you are literally a phoenix, and I'm excited to talk about this beautiful, incredible course and kind of like it's so much more than that that you've created around manifestation and not in just the like here's how you manifest, here are the five steps and you just imagine it. Like I'm so excited to hear how you got how you went from the deep to arise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful question. So I remember when I spoke to you, I was kind of in the midst of a existential crisis. I had been so overworked as a content creator on social media as well as sitting in vicarious trauma on a lot of those deep episodes. I could never separate myself from the guests, and their traumas range from you know, severe child sexual abuse to mass murders to ah, there were aliens. I mean like, there was such a various range, but essentially it was trauma and resilience based. And when I saw you, I was in a really terrible spot. I had become so numb with my life. I had had a recent health scare, I'd found a lump in my breast, and we'd had a flood in our house, And instead of processing those feelings healthily, I decided to overwork and going to safety seeking behavior of making money to feel safe. And the more I worked, the more disconnected I got, and the more disconnected I got, the more numb I got, and the more numb I got, I just didn't even understand what life meant. And I wasn't suicidal, but I was definitely like I was asking my husband, are you happy? How do you feel? Do you feel purposeful? Are you like in this in this loop? Are you feeling.
Speaker 2: Ugh? Like?
Speaker 1: Is this it? And he was like, in fact, I've never been happier ever with my family, with my life, with my career, with my purpose I'm very worried about you. I'm going to ship you off to a place called Eden Health Retreat with one of your oldest friends, and you're going to figure this out. And I was just there so angry, so angry, like I remember just being like a petulant little child, like with the room they gave me. I hated it. It was disgusting and it was just a word. I was in the worst space. And I had a beautiful nervous system reset session where I had a breakdown and a breakthrough, and it truly was the healing I needed to get where I am today. But you're right, it's like full it's a full year to her arrived here. You know, I had to get to the point where I was. I got back from that retreat and I shut down and walked half the team, and then I was like it took me another you know, six months to really go. I don't know how much more of this I can do with social media. I think we have to change that. And then it took me another few months to be like, Okay, we're not doing the deep anymore. Like I felt as such a commitment to the listeners, like they're so cult like They're so obsessed and so supportive, and I was like, fuck, like, how do I just not make this? It felt like my service to the world to be able to share these stories. And then I had this kind of epiphany to hold this manifestation workshop really slap dash over three months, one session a month with one of my coaches over the years, and it just went so wild, like sold out like bananas, and I was like, I recorded another episode of The Deep that week, and it hit me in the gut and I was like, this feels so awful. I'm teaching people how to be in true alignment and feel good all the time because they are magnetic to more good things. Yet every week I am bringing in someone else's trauma and I don't have the ability to have space. So I felt like what I was teaching with this manifestation workshop and what I was living was not aligned. So it was that day, in that moment, I was like, I won't do this anymore. It was very second. Yeah, so long story shot. I mean I answered that in like six minutes. No, that's.
Speaker 2: You can take twenty she monologues.
Speaker 1: Listening.
Speaker 2: I was here for it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So it wasn't like the deep was this slow, you know, it's been I wouldn't say it's an end, It's totally an evolution. Like I think you need the deep to arise, like quite literally, yes, right, And I think the difference between what I teach and what others teach is that arise manifestation has been misunderstood and I think accessed only by the privileged, yes, you know. And now I feel like, because I've sat with the most horrendous stories and people of you know, across a spectrum, I go, everybody needs to be able to access this work, not just people that are white, affluent and bored.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, this needs to be accessible to if you were seriously at rock bottom and you're not okay, because that's how I started. And so I think that's where this whole thing was born from and literally arise, meaning the practical definition of a rizing.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting to me because like obviously there's I guess when I imagine the deep, and when you talk about how you it's like you you went so deep into people's stories and so deep into your own, and I think you've done so much, so much juicy deep work within yourself. And then also understanding it and seeing it within the realm of people outside of you. I always think to be able to have the capacity to go up, you also have to be able to hold the capacity to go down. And the further that you can, the deeper that you can go, the higher up that you can arise as well, because I think it just like really strengthens your I mean even like you know you're you're listening to people's story and within every single episode, in every single interview that you're doing, your capacity for compassion understanding of others is just growing so exponentially, And so I think, like when you were talking about this isn't just for the privilege. I think this is why you can really hold that space so well, because you've heard the story of so many Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: And I think it's really important that everything is accessible, like the education is accessible, the price point is accessible. That your emotional capacity or ability and understanding it's accessible. Does that make sense? So it's not talking to somebody as if I have done all of the work and get all the nuances, like I'm meeting everybody where they're at. Like I think there's this real disservice that a lot of teachers in a spiritual space take you know, and they talk over people and above people, and it becomes intellectualized and egoic. And I think that that has been really important is this isn't just for the people that have heard the word manifestation. It's for the people that don't even know what this even is, has never seen it, never heard of it, like what a weird concept is? Like that is it's also for them? Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what is what is manifestation to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, So I think let me give you the mainstream version first, which is I think there's a misconception that you ask for something and you wait for it to land in your lap. Yes, right, like, but that's actually called a wish. That's not manifestation. So I've kind of re named the word co creation because what it requires is for you to call in something and then take aligned action alongside the universe, God, Mother, nature of the angels, whoever, to co create this. So the energy that you're putting out by your mindset, there's all of these tools and techniques that we can get into, but using gratitude priming and then taking physical action is magnetic to the universe, but you need to be in the right vibration to attract the thing you're asking. And so if you're asking for a meaningful, loving relationship but you know internally that you really lack self worth or self love, or you have trust issues with your past partners because you witnessed your parents dynamic, or you've witnes something growing up that's a block. So you can't just wish for something, take the aligned action and then not address the blocks because the blocks are very informative to what's going on in your subconscious And then we go into the subconscious mind and we heal those blocks, and then we hand it over to trust. Then you land in what I call the abyss, which is when you've called it in. You've done all the work, but you're waiting for it to happen, and you're like, where the fuck is my thing? I've done all the work. And that's the trickiest part, right because that's deep, surrendered, deep trust knowing what is for you will find you. And then that can take depending on how big your manifestation is. I could take weeks, that could take months. So I've been doing this for twenty years and I'm still so deeply uncomfortable in the abyss, but it is the place in which you need to trust that the thing is coming for you. It's kind of like baking a cake, right, You put all the ingredients in and you mixed up. You put it in the oven, but then you keep opening the oven and pulling the cake out and pushing on the cake and mixing the cake, and then you put it back in. Then you pull it back out, then you put it back in, then you pull it like, let the cake bake. The time is going to go off. You've done everything you needed to do, and wait for the cake to arrive or arrive yes, right, And so I think that this whole process and then celebration is the final part, is truly celebrating that you did this thing. Every single person, no matter who you are, nor what matter your background, you have the ability to do this. So we always make it feel like a manifestation has to be a thing, a person, money, a job like outside of us. But sometimes people purely want to manifest ease, yes, yes, and and enjoy or connection, you know. So I think you have to really meet people where they're at.
Speaker 2: I remember, like many many years ago, when I was sort of first just like trying to dabble in the manifestation thing. And I did the you know, I watched the Secret, I read the book. I sat there like imagining the new car that I was going to be in all of those Like I did all of that, and I was like, where the fuck is my car? What am I manifesting? What is going on? And it's just so interesting, like this journey right that you just explained this, It's like you're having to be almost really honest with yourself more than anything, because you can sit there and you can say I deserve a new car. I deserve a new car. I deserve a new car, but you're subconscious, and like it's interesting we have like you know, we don't have a great connection with our subconscious, so we're not really listening to what it's really telling us or you know, as you said, where those blocks kind of are living. But like when you're really honest with yourself and it's like, well, do I really think that I'm worthy of that? Probably not, like if I'm being completely honest with myself, no, you know, and like meeting ourself in these places, like it's kind of the journey you've been on. You have to get deep to be able to actually figure out what it is that you deserve because there are these like these stories that live within us that we haven't even met yet because we try not to meet these parts of ourselves because they're not as likable, they're not as like comfortable. You know, it's a lot easier.
Speaker 1: It also has to be realistic, which is annoying for some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So, say fifteen years ago, I really wanted to push, right, I just really really wanted to push. And at that point, I think I had a went from a ship box like Hey and I or something that broke down all the time that was like forty years old into a v dub Golf. For me, that was a real realistic step for where I was financially what I was doing. But that felt like a Porsche, right, and the way that I treated that car love that car felt abundant. In that car. The next car was like we had all these sponsored cars because of my husband's work. And then you're deeply grateful we don't even have to pay for a car, you know, because it came through that there's all these cars, right, And then there was a Mercedes and that felt great. And then I got my Porsche, right, I got my dream car that I would manifest every day, holding that steering well, seeing that symbol, doing that thing. And to be really honest, because I had evolved with how I felt and what I was, I thought that I could co create. It didn't feel too It felt really exciting and special to start, but it didn't feel so outside of me. Does that make sense? It felt because it was realistic. We've gotten to this point where you've leveled up, leveled up, leveled up, leveled up. But then now because I've just gone through this whole health scare thing again, you know, my husband wants a new Car's like, take my car. I'll get a little MG, a little yonda like, I don't care. I don't need the Porshe anymore. Right, what the push symbolized for me and myself worth fifteen years ago, when I was broken and you know, just got out of this horrific relationship and my mama died and my family betrayed me and all the things happened, A Porshe symbolized to me all the things that I wanted to be and do and have. Now I have the push, I don't need it. Give me any car like and give me anything like, I don't need things to make me feel worth anything anymore. Does that make sense? Yes? Yeah, where do you like?
Speaker 2: I was actually about to ask this in regards to manifesting, I guess things first. Manifesting how you want to feel, how you want your life to look like, what are the things that like? What have you found in that have you manifest kind of like that story where it's like you got the Porsche, but then it was like more about what the Porsche represented. It's less about the thing itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's it. It's never about the thing. It's always about the feeling. It's exactly the same thing what you think you want as in like a thing or money or people or a house or a job. You are looking for the feeling. So essentially it's the same thing. People just name it differently. We're always looking for a feeling like what it represents. Yeah. So so you might say I really really want a job opportunity, or I want a raise, or I want something to make me feel more affluent, but truly you just want to feel heard, respected and abundant. It's exactly the same thing. But you can focus on that job being the thing, like, it's the same edge. What do they call it, the same side of the coin or yeah, something like that, the same thing. It's the same thing. It's just exactly the same thing. So if the feeling, if you just want to feel joyful and happy and you know, of service and rich in all of the ways you could possibly feel that starts internally within you. The universe will meet you with opportunities, people, places, things fun like material stuff that mirror that feeling. But you're feeling that anyway. And I guess that's kind of the secret. Not the book, but the secret of all of this is like, yeah, you want to feel that intrinsically in you at all times, right, And so when that moment comes up where you're like but you don't actually deserve that, you're like, oh, okay, I understand that there's probably some you know, wiring here from zero to seven, seven to fourteen. Let's go in. Let's have a look, you know, and then we've got the work. We've got the inner child work that we can do. We've got the meditations, we've got all of that. You know, you've been in one of our workshops, you know that we hold in our community. We have all of these beautiful facilitators to get you into alignment and face your blocks and move through them in lots of different ways and tapping. You know, We've got all of these modalities that work, and it just has to be what works for you. You have to find your way through this.
Speaker 2: Yes, which I really love because I always think, like everyone, everyone has their different gateweight drug. Yes, true into themselves. Yeah, because that's what it really is, right. It's just like actually meeting yourself, being honest with yourself about what it is that you really want and why it is that you think that you can't have that, and then figuring out all the little different parts of you and the stories within that that are kind of stopping that.
Speaker 1: And it's really interesting because you know, it took me a long time, as I'm sure it did with you two to be public and to go Okay, I'm going to talk about co creation and manifestation. I have a media background, I have lots of peers in the industry. I don't care anymore. This is the truest thing for me and I have to share this with the world, and Australia is not ready but it never will be, so I'll get it to be ready. And I just did it, but for so long it stopped me because I thought, Okay, so what are my credentials, what are my I you know, what kind of evidence do I have to share and show? And then I was like, holy shit, my whole life is the evidence. Micky. You can pick one area of my life and be like house husband, this that work, and I'll be like it was a manifestation, you know, every single element. So I was like, now I'm not going to be scared anymore of skeptics and of people that don't want to know. I mean, I've I've got neuroscientists on board just for the skeptics by the way. Yeah, but I was like I have to do this because people need it, and it saved my life. Like and I know that sounds crazy, but not manifestation in the way that you know it with every modality and tool and technique around it, you know, deeply anchored in gratitude, deeply anchored in service, like all of this stuff. That's we don't see that as manifestation, but it truly is. You know, if you wanted to like give it one title and then it's a lifestyle. You don't just kind of dip in and out. It changes how you are in the world. It changes everything.
Speaker 2: I heard this thing the other day. I'm not sure if you've heard this, but I think you really like it. So the word manifestation in French and also a lot of other languages, is that is how they that's their word for kind of like protesting when they go out on the streets when they and they don't call it protesting it's like someone else it's like, but they call it manifestation because manifestation to them is I want to make change, We want things to happen, and so we're going to get out in the streets and make it happen. When I heard that, like, I've got full body shit, and yeah, like seeing that on a collective level though, like understanding that because often we think about manifestation and like for ourselves and of course, but I never even really thought about using it and seeing it in a collective way. And I was just like, that's fucking cool.
Speaker 1: And it makes sense, Like it just makes perfect sense. And the other thing about this is this isn't new. Yeah, like this has been around before we were around like it just is. It's an energetic law, and so you either believe it or you don't, but it's working anyway. And that's why I was like, Okay, well, if it's happening, I want to get in on the good stuff, because we have the ability to create anything you want, but we're very confused by the laws and society's terms and what our parents did, Like it's all so confusing that we go there's got to be a better way. And then people, you know, I think that's why in COVID twenty twenty, Manifestation was googled six hundred and sixty percent more than any other time, and that just goes up because I think people were finally at a point where they were like, isn't systeming? Who am I now? What can I do? What can I be? And so it was this incredible you have infinite possibility in this world. You know, that's so true. It's like it took the it took the veil away for all the people that were skeptical, and now everyone's in and you can hear it. You hear that word on the street, you hear it in shows, you're hearing it and you're like, Okay, great. So it's becoming more mainstream, but do people actually know.
Speaker 2: What to do, yes, and what it really means as well. I remember like speaking of the co creation of things and coming from I guess like a bit of a psychicy perspective, which of course that's what I'm here to do. Yeah. I remember this moment really clearly, and I think I've mentioned it on the podcast before that. I was literally in the kitchen just cooking one day and one of my kids went to put their hand near the stove and I was like, no, dulling, that is really hot, and they fought me about it. They were like, why can't I touch it? And I said, because it's hot, it will burn your fingers. And it got to this stage where eventually I just went, just trust me. I've been on this earth longer than you have. And my guides popped on in and they went, do you get that? Do you understand that it's a really similar thing? And they basically showed to me in that moment that our relationship with saw, Spirit, God, universe, guides, all of the above, and us is really fucking similar to the relationship between parent and child. If you are a parent, you know and think about it, you know, like if your child comes up to you and says, I really want to do ballet, I really really want to be a ballerina when I grow up, you, as a parent, will do everything in your power to make that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are the universe.
Speaker 2: You are the universe. But you can't do it if they don't tell you. And you can't make them a ballerina. You can't make them a professional ballerina. You can give them opportunities, you can like do everything that you can to support them. And you know, this is like like you know within no, but I get it totally, you know, and I and ever since then, I'm like, that makes so much sense to me. Like spirit can't fucking like make my arms and legs move and take me places and call up the people I need to call up. But I can do that, and I can keep telling them this is what I really want to do. I need you to help. I want you to help me make it happen. And they're like, fuck, yes, get moving, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is they're always expecting you to live as you're higher self, Like they're always expecting you to like where the ones letting them down constantly from being so human. You know, they're like we're ready, We're ready to meet you, Like are you ready, Like we're still here, like come on, let's do all the good stuff. And you're having this like know, spiral human experience totally, and I think that of Huanity, right. And also just going back to that parent thing, I was expecting you to tell your child just to touch the stove, right, because there's this also this element in the universe is like you're the human is going to fuck up and do the cycle for as long as it needs to do the cycle till it's ready.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So as much as the parent or the universe can assist in the ballet or the safety that child will need to learn, however many times it needs to learn, we cannot take away. Of course, we keep them safe, but we cannot take away their moments of discomfort in the school yard or finding belonging or dealing with betrayal like that is a human necessity to require depth and character, and so we always want to like save our kids, but they really need to experience all of it, right, And just like the universe is like, well, experience the whole world. Yeah, and then come back to me and tell me what you really want and then we can do that together.
Speaker 2: How do you look at because like even speaking to that, you know, like you and I both kind of can feel into the hardest moments of our life are also there's so much gratitude in that sometimes because without it, that's where we learned so much understanding, capacity for others, so much compassion. It gives us strength, it gives us resilience. There's so much that's to it. So how do you explain that to people? Like, do you do we try and find gratitude in the hard times.
Speaker 1: I think there's two types of people, Okay. I think that there are people that experience trauma and they come through it and grow and see the world differently and have have more breadth and depth and understanding. And then I think there's a smaller group of people that let trauma define them and ruin them. You know, it makes them bitter, it makes them smaller, it makes them loop in the negative. They don't want to come out. They're so okay with being defined by their trauma. This is who they are now, this is where they find their meaning, this is their identity. And it's funny we cannot impose anything on anybody. All I know is that from my experience and my last most recent traumatic experience, was I really got that choice again. I think it comes up every time. It comes up every time that we're given a difficult moment. We can either spiral into the unknown and wanting answers and wanting certainty and wanting control, or we can trust that this has happened, it was going to happen, it was supposed to happen, and from that experience, we trust that whatever is meant for us will be. And when I was waiting for this diagnosis or these results for a lump in my breast, this is the second time we've done this now in eighteen months. The first time was a very different experience for me. So I can't say that the second time was different because I hadn't experienced the first right, But the second experience, definitely padded by all of the knowledge and practice that I'm currently in, was like, I literally can do nothing with this information until I hear what it is. There is nothing helpful about me going into worst case scenarios planning my funeral, talking to my husband and about remarrying. Doing all of those things, which essentially is putting those things into as a vibe, putting them out there. It's not helpful. It's not helpful to my nervous system, it's not helpful to the energy that people are picking up around me. So what I'm going to do is, I'm purely going to trust that the greatest gifts are coming whatever the result is. If the result was cancer, and it was this is our process and this is what we're doing, and this is your life, and you've got X amount of time to live, that is my story and there it has to be surrendered to that and trust in that. And that's incredibly hard and I'm sure so triggering for so many people listening, and hard for me to even say, having lost a mother that way and all of the fallout and pain of that, like I can't even I can imagine it as a child myself, but to put that onto my own child, I cannot even fathom. But what else would I do with this information? Is the information and then turning up to the information with deep trust you have your accessibility to having options around that is so different. How you're going to respond. I mean, cancer loves stress. Do I want to be in a stress response. Do I want to be in a gratitude response to where I want to be surrounding myself with joy and laughter and funny films, just like The Secret. Does you know there's that woman that talks about her cancer experience. It's like you get to arrive to information in different ways, and that's the power I think of a rise and co creation. It's like you don't just get this shitty thing to happen and that's the end of the line, and you just spiral in the world. Shit, It's like, no, we now, okay, this is an initiation, right, like the phoenix rising out of the fire. Again, this is another opportunity And so what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: How old was your mom when she was? Was she?
Speaker 1: And she when she was d one? So like ten years older than me now, which is like crazy, yeah something like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Like so for anyone who hasn't heard sort of like the backstory of it, and because I did actually want to talk about this because it's almost the cycle of this, and I guess listening to it from an outsider's perspective and someone who was like sat with you, you know last year when you were going through this like, as you call it, existential crisis, after you've just had sort of like just heard this potential diagnosis to then like a year later, Arise is literally about to launch and you hit the same potential diagnosis. Yeah, to move through it and the story to look different is it's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's heavily confronting. Yeah. And there's something about like losing a parent and going through a trauma that you feel you're stained with the potential of having the thing and having their experience. You know, I'm sure lots of people that have lost a parent to cancer feel like a shadow lurking around them that it could maybe be them one day, you know, even though you like can go about your life normally, it's always just there if there's a pain, or if there's a twinge, or if there's a something. And so I think it's been a really huge lesson for me around my grief, but also around what my story is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, I think as children, we model our parents so much from the way they behaved, the way they work, and what industries they're in and all of the things that even when they get a disease with there's some part of us that thinks there's modeling in that, and I just have to really trust that it's just not my story, you know, But also like really learn from the things that were presented to me through that two weeks of waiting, you know, like are you best suited to the amount of work, busy chaos that you're kind of inclined towards. Are you stressing more than is needed? Like what could change in your lifestyle? I want to get rid of everything too, Mickey, Like I want to get like the car and clothes, and I just don't want things. I just I also want to get back into the world. Like I think when we work so heavily and we have small children and we're addicted to the doing, we're actually not even outside experiencing life apart from traumas that hit us that we're forced to deal with, Like what are we actually doing outside of ourselves? What are we experiencing in the world that we can come back and be great and with more depth and breadth apart from just trauma, you know.
Speaker 2: I think we underestimate the power of tools, And I think like a rise is in my experience so far of it is just having really potent tools because the thing is like a lot of the time we especially in moments where we are just like I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm really flustered. We need tangible shit. We need things that are going to be like if I do this, you know, like there're things that because even just the intention of whatever the tool is, and you know, we said, everyone's got their own different gateway drug whatever works for them. But the intention of going this is going to help me, this is going to help bring me out of this is so powerful.
Speaker 1: There is no way, and I've got a neuroscientist to prove it that you don't practice this and your life doesn't change for the better. There is no way that if you start your mourning ritual and you can choose what that looks like, but that's anchored ingratitude. There's some priming, visualization manifestation in there, and you go into the world, whether you stub your foot out of the bed and your dog's vomited on the couch, right, the way you will look at that if your mourning ritual is in place vastly different. You are in control your mind, your rearticular activation system. The way the tissue from the back of your eye is connected to your brain. The way you see the world if you've set yourself up for success, is vastly different. So every single day me and the kids get up, the first thing we say is it's going to be a great day. Oh yeah, like that when you're in an alpha state, when you wake up saying something. And it could be opportunities find me. It could be ease and flowers everywhere. It could be I am deeply safe and loved. It could be any of those things. You know that that is starting you and you're in this alpha state between waking and sleeping. It's potent, right, So you're using that and you're anchoring in and then you start your morning ritual. Your reticular activation system is looking for evidence to find that you're correct. Our brains want to know that we're right. So you say it's a great It will find evidence. It will go Oh, the dog vomited on the couch. Thank god, it has a really highly intellectual immune system that it can purge. I'm gonna give it a little hug and clean up, and thank god it's okay, versus the dog vomited on the couch. You know what I'm saying. So it changed your perspective changes in everything. And I think that is you are then a magnet for miracles when you're in that space, like you'll see you'll see all of the things and you'll be like, ah, is this a coincidence that the genes that I was about to purchase yesterday in my cart are now fifty percent off? Like all of these things, You'll just be like, is this, Oh my god, I just bumped into an old friend. I was just thinking about them, or I just got whatever. It is. Like, we call them micro manifestations, and as they evolve and as they develop, you build evidence you can go into the bigger ones.
Speaker 2: What I really loved about just that practice and everything that you explain the science of it all was that you wake up deciding, not deciding, but remembering that you're in control. And I think that is really really, really powerful, that autonomy and recognizing that. It's like it's not everything happening to you. It's like, Okay, I'm in control of my body. I'm in control of my mind and my life, and I'm going to really relinquish that control instead of letting it have control over me exactly.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like are you on the back foot or you on the front foot. Yeah, And that's why I'm saying, even to the skeptics, even if you took spirituality and magnetism and the universe and all that out of it, you still will have the scientific backed stuff that works, you know. And so I think that this is life changing for everybody, and I feel sad. I feel sad that people haven't had access to it, you know, Yeah, was it such simple stuff? Can you before we finish up, can you explain a RISE for us? Because I know so many people be listening to this now and they will be like, what is it?
Speaker 2: How the fuck do I get apart? How do I join this?
Speaker 1: A Rise is a platform about co creation, but there are different pathways in right your gateway drug. So there is the community element. The community is filled with like minded people. It's the place when you start doing this work and you're like, oh my gosh, my friends are judging me, my family's judging me. Who can I share this with I've had a huge win or I'm having a huge block. So that is a membership that gives you access to the course for free within the price, and then you've got access to me. So there's lots of questions that come up, and I'm available to you. We do Q and A over three days. You also have amazing facilitators once a month come in and hold workshops that you were a part of.
Speaker 2: You saw that that was that's so good.
Speaker 1: Kundolini Activation workshop was like mind blowing. So every week, so there's it's a it's a place that you're held. All the work is in that community.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But you might go, I'm really new. I just want to try out this course. I don't want to go all in yet. I just want to see if it's for me, the course is then for you. That's one hundred and forty nine bucks. It was supposed to be two thousand dollars and I was like, it has to be affordable. It cannot be two thousand dollars, even though the value is two thousand. I was like, we cannot. So I've taken a little hit there, but I believe that the people need it. Yeah, I wonder if we give them a code today, I'm just going row yeah, fuck, yeah go people should we give like if you use the code mickey, yeah, you get twenty five percent off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, I'll put it on my stories too.
Speaker 1: And then we have the app is almost being developed, it's almost done. And then I'm writing the book as we speak, so we're almost done. So it's truly a movement. Oh and there's workshops in person workshops. So the first one. I can't believe I'm already sharing all of this because it's I'm not even allowed, but we have gotten wrong Eden retreat where I had the nervous breakdown. Yes, I this is such a fun manifestation story. I said to my colleague Jewels, I said, you and I are going to go away. I want us to go to a health retreat. She was like, yeah, great. Sure. In my inbox that day, the new GM of Eden was like, I'd love to host you to come back to Eden. It's been a year. I feel like our brand's aligned. And I was like, thank you so much, nice to meet you. It would only be if my colleague can attend with me. He said, absolutely, no problem. So then I say to him, I have an op oportunity for you. I would love to host a workshop for Eden, and he said, I'll do one better. I think we do Eden and arise for like five days over New Year's Eve. You can bring in whatever facilitators you want. David the medium is going to be there and I get to hold these incredibly powerful events. Now, so all of this is in the works. Tickets are not available for that. I should definitely email them that I've shared all of this and sorry. But you can access the course, you can join the community. I promise you. It will change your life. There's no way it cannot.
Speaker 2: Put me on the waiting list. I'm coming, you're there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you imagine us together like bia ceremony and oh my god, it'll be amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming on to the village, crazy lady, for sharing your beautiful story to just see like the cycle come to where it is. Thank you so much, Beautiful, you have created something magical. You're amazing.