Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. And Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 2: Oh your boy, what's he done?
Speaker 1: You're in a chat with him, you might want to just turn to pull his heading because he's.
Speaker 2: Has offended somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's doing the rounds at the moment promoting the latest Mad Max movie, and he's had a crack in our accent and it's definitely not a sexy accent, hey gown vibe. But I think give give us your kiss, honey.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, yeah, sexy. I've just been watching a friend of mine sent me like a couple of episodes I've married at first Australia and those. It's intense, man, it's it's a vibe.
Speaker 1: Ye, Nature's most powerful afrodis is not.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not sure mass contestants are the best example of our beautiful a strain accents. I don't find it sexy, but I thought over.
Speaker 1: So like Europeans, like I thought, it takes you from a solid four to seven.
Speaker 2: I think any accent does. Though it's just because we hear it all the time.
Speaker 1: No, not everything.
Speaker 4: Most of the twenty twenty four sexiest accents in the world has dropped the first is Italian. You can sweet talk anyone in Italian. You gi u.
Speaker 2: Talk my language.
Speaker 4: French number two, and Australian is third.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's you know what I like.
Speaker 2: French is so romance.
Speaker 1: It is, I like, I like a posh British.
Speaker 4: Do you like a Bridgeton?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, not wanky British like like like you Grant, Yes, how wonderful.
Speaker 2: All accents have a part of it.
Speaker 1: Like Jeordie Show sort of vibe. I'm more like Grant.
Speaker 2: How are you to the Royal family? Tuposh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bit too, a bit more innocent Kira Knightley, Oh, I've got him.
Speaker 4: He's he's off Kira. Kira does it for you with their accent.
Speaker 1: I dated a girl once because she looked like Karen and I. Really we had nothing in component.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah once in a while, and then you realize there's no substance to them and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I know. She'd be like do you want to and I'd be like, no, I prefer you just speak to me with that accent.
Speaker 2: What about Oh my god, I can see him. What's his name?
Speaker 3: He's in the Holiday Jack Black, the other one, the one that falls in love with parent he has on the holiday Jude Law.
Speaker 1: Law, he's got he's got the personality of a brick wall. Does yeah?
Speaker 2: You tell me?
Speaker 1: I once did an interview and then when you go to those hotels and they're like, you have ten minutes the seven minute mark. I ran out of questions and I was like, well, thanks for your time, and he goes, we don't have to leave.
Speaker 2: Sorry, so you don't have to leave.
Speaker 4: You mixed him?
Speaker 1: Have you you and McGregor.
Speaker 2: On he can go? But who are you talking about again?
Speaker 5: Law?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, d Law Jude Law?
Speaker 1: Can we can we run with this and see?
Speaker 2: Have you got a sexy accent? Your sexy voice? Can you be Australian with a sexy voice?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: People listening to this show who haven't an accents?
Speaker 2: Yep, you've got a sexy Australian deep voice. Also cool.
Speaker 1: You sounded like a hit puberty just asking for that.
Speaker 2: Get excited about the sexy voice.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the yeir give us a ring, say hello in your accent. We'll try and work out it's sexy.
Speaker 4: Lauren goes to America for a week and she comes back with an accent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like Australian.
Speaker 4: You're very well influenced, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it too.
Speaker 3: But then I realized that people actually find you interesting when you're Australian.
Speaker 2: So I ham up the Aussie accent.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't say in Australian America.
Speaker 2: I'm like, from Australia, do you sir?
Speaker 1: Do you sir?
Speaker 2: What do you say? Well, it's gonna swear. Then what else do we say?
Speaker 1: Our street?
Speaker 2: A girl who works here, she has yes street.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He says things like true, yeah, flaming owl on from Australia.
Speaker 2: I turned into Elf Stewart.
Speaker 1: Great, well, it almost got me on the way to the airport. Really great wits are swimming at the airport.
Speaker 2: Wady Kangaroo to work today.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Since give us a ring with your accent. We got two hundred dollars door dash bouchers up for grabs. Everyone, get ready to judge.
Speaker 2: I don't know which one to do.
Speaker 3: Hello on, we are looking for the sexiest accent in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Melbourne.
Speaker 1: That is not it.
Speaker 2: You do an accent?
Speaker 3: Hello, Welcome to Jason Lowen. That's not a sexy Okay, what about.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four? Ten is their number? We are looking for the sexiest accent.
Speaker 2: Hello. Hello, it's Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: What's an American?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That is terrible.
Speaker 2: I could never be an actress.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: What about Irish? Hang on? I can do. I can do a really good Irish accent.
Speaker 3: I got a lower my voice, and I'll say, welcome to Jason Lauren and my Irish accent.
Speaker 4: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 2: That's our Irish producer.
Speaker 1: Even just also the most feminine I've heard. La We are.
Speaker 2: Talking accents, Clint, can you do an accent?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: No, good, neither can. I have tried before, and I've officially banned.
Speaker 4: What did you try?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah you did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, let's go to the phones. How this is going to work? Is?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 2: I was going to try a Scottish accent?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 4: How about this one?
Speaker 2: Scottish? I'm Scottish.
Speaker 4: That's not how you made portage? G or g G. Jess, morning's Scottish?
Speaker 1: How are you, Jess?
Speaker 6: I'm going all right?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: There we go talking yourself?
Speaker 6: Well, the traffic this morning was not the day. Driving passed up in crambro I heard on the radio, you guys saying there was an accident totally draw past it. I thought it was on the other side of the road.
Speaker 3: But everybody it an all yes, I like it.
Speaker 1: It's not for me.
Speaker 2: Is it hot or not?
Speaker 1: Clinton, I'm saying not.
Speaker 2: Don't be read. I think it's hot. Yes, yes, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go to Point Cork. Ashley, good morning, how's it?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Okay, talk to us, Ashley. Where are you from?
Speaker 5: And how are you?
Speaker 7: All three of you?
Speaker 2: We are very good. That sounds Scottish again to me, So so let go where are you from?
Speaker 7: I am from South Africa.
Speaker 2: There it is. That's good. I love a South African accident.
Speaker 1: I get yeah, I find like I'm in trouble.
Speaker 2: Ashley. Tell us about your morning.
Speaker 7: It's been a good morning. But i'veing into the city a beautiful, glorious sunshine.
Speaker 1: That's lucky, but it's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: He used to live with a guy from South Africa, has it? I like it.
Speaker 1: It's quite official, isn't it. There's no there's no flirtatious sound to it. It's very direct. People. But if you like authority, it might be a thing.
Speaker 2: All right, John from Aspendale?
Speaker 5: Good morning, How are you guys?
Speaker 2: You're a weird one. Okay, tell us about your morning. We'll see if we can pick it.
Speaker 5: All right, morning's good wlke up, made some breakfast, made some lunch.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is, but that's hot, deep going.
Speaker 5: And uh, just got to work and I'm just prepping everything for the workday.
Speaker 1: And what what what do you do for them?
Speaker 5: I'm a medical receptionist.
Speaker 1: And whereabouts you from? What's the heritage?
Speaker 5: I am Australian born. I lived in Asia for most of my childhood and I picked up the British accent from all my UK teachers.
Speaker 2: The international school. Did you go to an international.
Speaker 4: School in Malaysia?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You do have that just slight English accent.
Speaker 1: Which is a Can we go to where I've been hanging out for one an English accent? We've got Kerry on the line.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Kerry, Good morning guys.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh Kerry, it's so I talked to jac loves an English accent.
Speaker 2: Tell him about.
Speaker 7: Yourself, Carrie, Wow, what would you like to know?
Speaker 4: Do you know Kiera Knightley?
Speaker 7: We are best friends?
Speaker 2: You know Jude Law, Yeah not so much, friend, Yeah, Kerry.
Speaker 4: Where in the UK do you hail from?
Speaker 7: So? Not far from London, Buckham, Buckingham Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you do it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Can you do it like we're just met in the bar or something? Can you be like hello, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Oh Jason.
Speaker 2: From Australia, mate, you've been here for two years.
Speaker 3: Chris Hamsworth has said the Australian accent is not sexy. When you came to Australia, did you find it sexy or did you find a gross No?
Speaker 7: I love the Australian accent. Also, I'm a sucker for an Irish accent.
Speaker 2: Oh me too?
Speaker 4: Hey, cares do you say it in buckham Shire, Buckingham? Share in it?
Speaker 1: In it in it? Don't know? You're making it sound a bit dirty English? All right, yeah, you're right, all right, let's let's move on. We're going to go American accent. Thirteen twenty four sorry, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. To join us on the air. We are picking accents this morning.
Speaker 2: Dana, good morning, talk to us.
Speaker 3: Hey all the morning. Oh this is fresh from America. Tell us about your morning Dana, just.
Speaker 7: Driving to work.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of t effect.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what I love about Americans When you ask for directions and I go, what you're going to want.
Speaker 2: To do is take a left, take a right. I always start with sleeping.
Speaker 1: On the giant frappuccino with caramel from Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Where where in Melbourne do you live? Dina?
Speaker 1: Come up here?
Speaker 4: Dan? And on?
Speaker 1: Can you say Dan? And ONNG for us.
Speaker 2: Dandy. I love American accents.
Speaker 1: The New York accents quite harsh, isn't it.
Speaker 3: The Boston was from Boston and in Boston.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning guys. How are you to Oh morning?
Speaker 4: Keep talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I've been living in Melbourne See for the last twelve years with my family and no FM has been the first radio I picked up when I was driving to work and I still listen to that every single day. I think you guys are just awesome.
Speaker 2: I think you're awesome.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining stop.
Speaker 2: Can you speak to me in French for a minute?
Speaker 7: Yes? From Problem and your all a victim only kip for double that.
Speaker 2: We could tell her.
Speaker 4: He said he likes adorable women in their forties.
Speaker 1: You know they aren't the funny thing is he could be showing his head off. That can be broadcast.
Speaker 7: Older than forty.
Speaker 3: But yeah, would you say her names are probably in English?
Speaker 2: Try in French. This is Jason Lauren and over one hundred.
Speaker 7: Jason and Lorene or no me.
Speaker 2: No ada sent is German.
Speaker 1: Bron It's French for your that's who are not there?
Speaker 2: He picked me up.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake up feeling good on number one hundred Jason Lauren Olivod on socials