Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show. Hello and welcome to the Christy Swan Show. No matter what sort of day you're having today, this is the best day ever. I'm very happy for you. But nothing beats the day that a woman from Elizabeth Hills is having after taking out the full one one hundred million dollar prize on the lot. Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: I cannot one winner. I love this. I love that.
Speaker 3: One person gets to say I have won one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: One one hundred million And was she a part of a syndicate Swani or just her?
Speaker 1: It was just her? I mean really, it's a miracle. And I'm doing the Sydney Breakfast Show at the moment. And we spoke to the woman from the lot from the Tatsto place that had to call her. A little alert went off when all the numbers came up, going yeah, there is one winner and this is her name and this is where she lives. And the woman from the Tatsoto place called her and said, look, got to verify your identity. She's like, what, angry of course, as you would be a scam call yeah. And then when she was told I think the words the woman used were, well, I'm delighted to tell you that you are the single winner, solo winner of one hundred million dollars. And of course the woman was just like, how do I know that this is not a joke, it's not a scam. What's going on? They worked it out. She's got a hundred million bucks.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean much like you today, Saarny. That woman is going to be serving some looks for the rest of her lifetime. Would you do I'd just go shopping, I think the first day, Like if you just knew that money was coming, even if you haven't got it yet, whack it on the credit card.
Speaker 2: Just spend up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and did you know that it comes in one go. In about two weeks, that woman's bank gets one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations to that lady. We love to do that. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Hey, next, we're going to be doing Mystic Chrissy thirteenth twenty four to ten if you would like your mind read, and more importantly, a spec Savers voucher.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. I have been polishing up my ball.
Speaker 4: Specsavers is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions.
Speaker 2: Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 4: Kelly so funny.
Speaker 1: Hey we're laughing now, but things are about to get super mystical. Kel, All right, let's do it. I can see the color pink around you, very strong pink. Do you like pink?
Speaker 5: I don't mind kink, I don't love.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about the artist or the color?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Interesting? I was thinking the color, but the art is yes.
Speaker 6: I do like her a lot as well.
Speaker 1: You want an electric car? You want one? Oh, you've got one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Because he was a nineteen seventy Volkswagen Beetle.
Speaker 3: That's my dream car.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm bad for the environment. I know. My sister drove one of them and they were It was gorgeous. And I tell you what, the heat that came out of that thing come straight off. Didn't have a heating system, so in winter you just opened up a vent and the heat came from the engine.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're amazing car too, amazing.
Speaker 2: What colored beetle would you have? Kel? If you got to have?
Speaker 1: You did have a pale blue one.
Speaker 5: I had a pole of white, pole, a specific name, pole of white. I miss it every day.
Speaker 1: Go and get yourself onone. They're about four dollars fifty.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, I've written lotto and then I'll get myself.
Speaker 1: What about that woman that won a hundred million bucks? What would you do with that? You get yourself? You sketch yourself a v W.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, what else would I do with it? That's the question.
Speaker 1: When you were growing up, Kel, you really loved that drink tang.
Speaker 3: There was a.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of tang.
Speaker 1: I just really I just brokeang tang. It was like a sugar, It's like an orange cordial. But you made it out of a pe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: You see the word plucky. You've either got you're rather very brave, or you like chickens, or you've got a fear of birds.
Speaker 5: No, I love chickens.
Speaker 4: I used to have a couple of chickens.
Speaker 1: So what it is you've got chooks? I wrote that down plucky. You've got chooks, had chooks?
Speaker 3: I love chicken.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I've to bringing that down. Pets.
Speaker 2: Did you say they're a fabulous pet? That's a lie. All they're good for.
Speaker 3: But all they're good for is laying eggs. It's not like you play with them or anything.
Speaker 5: No, No, you're wrong. Jack you're wrong.
Speaker 6: They do you call their name milk? I'm running see you for a playing a caddle.
Speaker 1: They wrong? Amazing, Hey, which of your parents liked their hot beverages with that fake sugar? Equal?
Speaker 5: I know either?
Speaker 2: What did your parents? What did they like to drink?
Speaker 5: Hel Well, my dad prefers instant coffee with three sugars over like through coffee, which is just repulsive.
Speaker 6: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: I tell you what. He loves church. He loves the church. He's a church going man. And you was one of them. I've written down church. You was one of your parents already.
Speaker 2: One last hit, mister Chrissy, one last.
Speaker 1: You were not a planned baby. Your parents went all Kels on her way.
Speaker 6: I think that's my brother.
Speaker 2: Was Kell.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thanks for playing with us today. You have one yourself vip specs save is voucher for one pair of glasses or sunglasses and two hundred and fifty bucks cash.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: You've made my year.
Speaker 1: Actually, you're a joy. Call call anytime. I have a great week. The Crispiest One show and a lot of people, you know, get to February and they've made their news resolutions, and now is the time that you start to fall off the wagon. Yes, in more ways than one. Sometimes people have given up booze on January first. Sometimes people have gone My intention for the year is self care, and that's what I want to talk about. Even though self care is sort of a cringey term. I think what we've got to do is every time we hear self care, we've got to rename it in our minds.
Speaker 2: What do we call it?
Speaker 1: Happiness?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What makes me happy?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: What makes me happy? That's what self care is. How do I get that little bit of happiness? And that is very different every person. What makes you happy? I reckon, you're so self care isn't massages and getting your nails done and stuff? Not for me anyway, it might be for somebody else. Yes, that's not for me. It's something very different, and for you would be like a clean house, Yes.
Speaker 2: Very much so.
Speaker 1: That is your self care.
Speaker 2: Lighting a candle and watching a trashy reality.
Speaker 1: Show that makes you happy. You get on a little thing of happiness. And I reckon, if that has been your news resolution and you've got Favruary and you're like, hang on, I'm not happy, And I also haven't had my nails done. I haven't had a massage, which is what I'm supposed to do. Just spend five minutes today, ten minutes today going actually what makes me happy? You might be surprised. Okay, this is my self care.
Speaker 2: Is that butter?
Speaker 1: It's butter?
Speaker 2: Is it French? Because remember you were talking to me about a French butter last week?
Speaker 1: It's Italian?
Speaker 2: Ok.
Speaker 1: I will not open that. I will not open it. I will not eat it.
Speaker 2: Rub it on yourself.
Speaker 1: No, I will have I will place it facing outwards in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then that looks shape.
Speaker 1: And every time I open it, I feel, guess what, happy happiness?
Speaker 2: But don't you want to enjoy the butter? We're you just happy to look at it.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed butter. I love Western Star. But there's something.
Speaker 2: About the knowing that that is going to face you and.
Speaker 1: I can eat it when I need, Do you know what I mean? I just love that. And the purchasing of it, I felt I loved myself.
Speaker 2: I get that when you buy like a slightly boogie item.
Speaker 1: I also thought this is not many people would consider three tins of autis tuna in olive oil to be self care. But it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I've not tried that tuna. Is it nice?
Speaker 1: Is it? It is?
Speaker 2: But look at the packagtage is unbelievable, red green, yellow.
Speaker 1: So in the fridge where there's all boring crap kids stuff, boring as heck, ugly, I have this beautiful butter and reminds me that I'm human being and I have this in the pantry.
Speaker 2: I mean, so beautiful. It is stunning.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful. That's my self care. And I'm going to finish.
Speaker 2: Send that to Sarah Arbo because she'd likes spogan tuna, doesn't she?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I mean it really changed my opinion. Who would tune with a flavor built in me? Because she was classier than that. I thought you were classier than that. And these as well, By the way, these are all from coals of wool.
Speaker 2: They look like breasting plants in a jar.
Speaker 1: They do, which is what I need with the sagular little teeths at the moment. No, it's called they're peaches in syrup, and there's just three perfect peaches. And it's just pleasing to me. I love looking at that. Isn't it beautiful?
Speaker 3: It's stunning, It's it's gorgeous. I thought you were buying them in honor of Justin Bieber because he looks like he could do some fruit.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, welfare check on Justin Bieber? Is he okay?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think he is. I think there's a whole p Diddy situation. Anyway, we digress.
Speaker 2: Wait, hey, a pead situation with bebes.
Speaker 1: Didn't you know this?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, you mean like as in the connection. I thought you mean he'd been doing some Diddy behavior. Oh no, absolutely, I think the Diddy stuffs really got him down.
Speaker 1: There is some very serious stuff going on, and what he needs is to open his pantry and see three juicy peaches and three cans of autist tuna. He will will, he won't believe it. But anyway, that's my community service announcement self care. A lot of people don't think of these things for self care, but if they work for you, buddy, do the duets. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. School is back. Let's talk lunch shorders, whether it's.
Speaker 2: A school lunchbox or your workday lunch.
Speaker 4: The Biggest Delight high fiber lo Gi white blockloads has the Tasty Love with added benefits Chrissy and Jack's lunch shorder.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you've got a white high fiber low GI blockloath sliced for toast hmmm in your freezer, you are set for the week, Sangwige Wise, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you set for an apocalypse. Really, what can't you make with that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing?
Speaker 5: Hello Olivia, Hi Chrissy, how are you going?
Speaker 1: Good mate? What is your favorite thing from Baker's Delight? You can only have one.
Speaker 5: It's got to be the veg might scroll.
Speaker 1: Giddy. They invented that, you know.
Speaker 5: I know they go through in our household.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a b D original, right a trademark?
Speaker 2: Does that mean no one else can make it?
Speaker 1: I believe that the name is cheesy might scroll? Is is there on your bakers? Of course I could have made all that up. I've got three items from the Baker's Delight menu in front of me, Olivia. I'm going to hold them up to you, Jack, because you're going to guess as well. I've ordered them in order of love, from one to three. And it's very difficult because on today's plate we have the dates scone. Oh yeah, the vegamite scroll I'm a mini size. I like a mini size, and I'll have two instead of one of the full size. But that's just me. This this is a mini scroll and a new wish item menu and my son's favorite, the ham and cheese Danish.
Speaker 3: I'm not a cross said ham and cheese Danish, but man, it smells unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Have a good look at it. It is just the right amount of ham and cheese.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're in Paris.
Speaker 1: Very good, all right, now I've ordered them. I'm about to put them in order from one to three.
Speaker 3: And Olivia, you need to guess which order Chrissy has put these beautiful Baker's to Light products in. If you get one correct, it's two hundred and fifty dollars cash. If you get two correct, it's five hundred dollars cash. But if you nail that lineup, you will win one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Do you get it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: My, I got it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to lead the witness here, but number one is obvious. Number two isn't as obvious.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what do you think is in at number one?
Speaker 5: Olivia, I'm thinking you can't go past the vege.
Speaker 4: You might scroll spot.
Speaker 1: On number one spot on cash number one? Oh my god? What comes second?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: What date?
Speaker 1: A date was gone? Or the ham and cheese Danish?
Speaker 6: I'm going to go the date's gone?
Speaker 1: Yes, you've got a rise.
Speaker 2: So what's in at number three? Live?
Speaker 6: The Danish?
Speaker 1: Three for three? Olivia? That is a thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: I don't work?
Speaker 1: Can you hear?
Speaker 2: Everyone is so?
Speaker 1: How fun is that game? I love it?
Speaker 2: Sick, I love but even more now.
Speaker 1: Now, Olivia, have you ever tried the dates gone?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You must will? Yeah, you must? It is a surprise hit.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Leave? What do you do for work? I want to imagine you at work? Congratulations Live. If you would like to play Chrissy and Jack's lunch, order tomorrow and make sure you're registered, buy the Nova Player app The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show. Let's go click in.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's Click.
Speaker 1: I love Vogue editor and a winter famous really more for her glasses than her ascetic than anything else. I mean, I'd never I don't buy Vogue. I don't look at Vogue. I've got no idea what she's done for Vogue, but I know what she looks like, and I know we never ever see without those glasses.
Speaker 3: I think she could walk past us in the street without the glasses and we wouldn't clock who she was.
Speaker 1: That's why that sort of thing is very, very smart, do I reckon? She's just like incognito all the time.
Speaker 2: So true.
Speaker 1: She has taken her glasses off though. For the King of England, King Charles. She was at a ceremony. He was awarding her for her extraordinary contribution to fashion, and she looked him right in the eyes, raw dogged him in the eyes, no glasses at all. And she looks so proud and delighted, doesn't she. She's in a magical check suit, like a tweed suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks royal herself swany.
Speaker 1: There it does, and she just looks so happy.
Speaker 2: I love Anna Winter.
Speaker 1: It must mean so much to an English woman of a certain age.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The royal family, you know, really, up until the last twenty years has been untouchable.
Speaker 3: In the UK, absolutely, and I think just someone like Anna the last twenty years wouldn't have registered.
Speaker 2: They are still wrecked top tier.
Speaker 1: That's right. She looks thrilled with herself.
Speaker 2: I don't think we will ever see her smile like that again.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. It reminds me though, you know when someone you know you've always known, when the beard shaves it off and it's like your eyes can't compute, or a mustache, that's what it is. I'm like going, oh my god, I think what you look like that? Yeah, I obviously.
Speaker 2: Don't, mate.
Speaker 3: That's why I haven't shaved my beard to the skin for five years, because it completely removes my jawline, does it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You'll never see me without this?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? I've only just noticed that you've had a beer, that you've got a beer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I've never not had one.
Speaker 1: Do you have a beard? Tom? I don't even see things when I can grow one. Why is it fair that I can grow a beard and you can't. I'm the same fair. Speaking of fashion, let's move on to one of our favorite Well, I'm going to say my favorite big American public celebrity event, the met Gala. Yes, it is so interesting to me. It's real creative superstars being real creative superstars with the with this dress code. It's like a fancy dress party on drugs.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: We spoke about the theme last year. We didn't really understand what it was it was like tailored something we couldn't understand it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they announced the theme for the exhibitions when it was super fine tailoring black style.
Speaker 2: It's like what, like what.
Speaker 1: So that is the exhibition title? When people come to the big party, their dress code is tailored.
Speaker 2: For you that I can understand.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. And pedestrians given a little little grab bag of what we can expect, and it's fully unisex, androgynists, women wearing man ish stuff, men wearing feminine suit, slightly feminine stuff, not like a dress, but just feminine touches.
Speaker 3: I think we'll see a lot of pin stripes and someone that has been named as a host. Do you know how they have host Swani? Yes, so like last year there was a Hemsworth. I think Elsa, Chris's wife was one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And they're not hosts in the traditional way. They are sort of ambassadors correct. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think they have to really do much. No one of them. This year.
Speaker 3: We've got Pharrell Williams who is the creative director at the Uiverton asap, Rocky f One Icon, Lewis Hamil. But someone that's in there is Doci. Oh yes, it's on the committee.
Speaker 1: I only just got introduced to DOCI yesterday.
Speaker 3: She's unbelievable and I feel like super fine. What is it tailored for you?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: I feel like that is how Doughchi dresses anyway. It's like pin stripes with the men's tie.
Speaker 1: A white shirt certainly wrapping that. Look at the Grammy carpet one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait to see what she We'm excited for that.
Speaker 1: When is it? When is how long do we have to wait?
Speaker 3: So it is Monday May five over in the States, so it'll be Tuesday sort of May six for us.
Speaker 1: So long to wait too, I guess. Oh, hey, three o'clock. Good to see you, Good to see you Jack, and good to see me. Because today is my four year anniversary of giving up booze of any kind.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: We know four years. It's sort of flown.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, it almost feels longer.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I think it feels sort of. I don't know. It's weird. Fifth of fab is the day. Of course, I did try to do it on the first feb of that year. Isn't there like a there's like a fadfast? Yeah, yeah, I went right. That's it good an excuses any and I lasted four days and then I fell off the wagon and I went back on it on the fifth of feb and it's stuck.
Speaker 2: Which is wonderful, amazing.
Speaker 1: And the reason I have been reminded about this is because I was sent some gorgeous hand washed Oh my god, I know it's magnificent.
Speaker 2: That grave packaging is everything.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It is a local company and here it is, Chrissy. I wanted to give to you a fabulous Australian made hand wash to have in your home for everyone. Blah blah blah. The timing of this is significant for me. This past weekend was my third anniversary of being alcohol free, and I attribute this to listening to you talk about your journey. So she is one year behind me. She thought about it three years. She must have been watching me going And now look at her mate. Magical products. They're called Danu and good news for you. There's a set in here for Jack. I know he likes the finer things.
Speaker 2: They look chic, So there you go.
Speaker 1: You don't need to use stunted aesop like I do, or like pay you know that that amount of money. They smell gorgeous. That is for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Swany, and thank you to this beautiful listener, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Maybe occasionally you can go without a drink in honor of both me.
Speaker 3: Well, look, Swanie, I'm going to go the other way and commit to doing your portion of drinking for another year. Oh hey, thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Next Chrissy's Quisy.
Speaker 3: If you would like a brand new design of the Christy Swan Show, bumbag, jump on the line right now. And speaking of design, I do just quickly have to mention Swanny. It is like day three in a row of you serving an absolute look.
Speaker 1: I'm addicted to serving looks Now. I go to the I go to the cupboard to put a tracksuit on, and I go I can't do that to Jack.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's give away this bum bag Chrissies quizzy Emma from Jim boom Ba. Jim, what a great name, Jim Bomber.
Speaker 2: Where the bloody hell is that, Emma?
Speaker 6: It's in Brisbane, like south of Brisbane.
Speaker 1: South of Brisy stunning on the way.
Speaker 2: How's Brezzy today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little bit cloudy, but it's not too bad.
Speaker 1: It's bloody hot, isn't it bloody hot? This time a year. I was about to say what my grand used to call it, but I'd be canceled. Hello, Rachel, Hey guys, gosh, not as energetic as you. Good on you.
Speaker 2: The vibes are high, rag, We love.
Speaker 1: It absolutely they are you a Sagittarius? Rach?
Speaker 2: Now I'm a Capricorn.
Speaker 1: Apricorn cloves the one after you and me both, Rach, All right, let's get cracking. One of you is going to win a bum bag. Don't at me. I was joking about the US. Question number one, Names of your buzzes? Who did Vogue editor and a win tour take her famous glasses off? Four?
Speaker 5: Emma Emma King Charles?
Speaker 1: Correct, I still say Prince Charles. He's always going to be Prince Charles to me.
Speaker 2: Kings finally settled, settled in Still the Prince, the Prince Prince. Wonder we are so in sync it's scary.
Speaker 1: I just saw them. They look like a disfigured cow's Question number two. Audible is a platform that offers hot Rachel? Yes, Rachel, you're able to listen to books. Correct? Books podcasts, The Whole Dealer. My beautiful friend Claire boat It. She's the face of I love her.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Have you seen her lately?
Speaker 1: Yes? I have. She's the one person that I've managed to see as possible alraighty.
Speaker 2: Question number three, it is one point each.
Speaker 1: Nine years ago today, the Chain Smokers released this with DAYA great song.
Speaker 2: To you, A really good dance you could.
Speaker 1: It's always my favorite one. Do you know who who?
Speaker 2: The name of it?
Speaker 1: The name of it? Emma, Yes, Emma, don't let me down? Correct? Is that the first time you've ever heard that song? Emma?
Speaker 5: No, I remember it now.
Speaker 2: We used to really enjoy it here at Nova and that's not I did it over. I loved but never introduced me to that.
Speaker 1: Yes. Sometimes when they get hyper fixated on something, it's great because it also matches my hyper fixation totally.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: That is two points to MS, twenty one point to Rach. Question number four is for the win.
Speaker 1: M what is the study of mind and behavior called?
Speaker 2: Rachel?
Speaker 4: Just?
Speaker 2: I am gonna go like you are?
Speaker 1: Correct that, stevens Now, that's even Stephens.
Speaker 2: Question number five is for the win.
Speaker 3: Can I just say you two have both been fantastic, our best quizzy calls of this year.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the father of Miley Cyrus are a Semma?
Speaker 3: Billy?
Speaker 1: It is Billy Ray Ciris. Listen, because you two have been so amazing. I'm going to send you a bum bag each and in each of the bum bags.
Speaker 2: We are going to put in.
Speaker 1: A Baker's Delight voucher. I believe, Yes, we are done and just community service announcement. If there's not a date scorn in your little paper bag when you leave that place, then you did to me.
Speaker 2: Have a beautiful day, ladies, the.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show. You're listening it to The Christy Swan Show on No thanks to Baker's Delight. Baker's featuring very heavily at my house at the moment because a school's back and b I have three kids, and you know what, I've made a rod for my own back. I have not taught them how to clean up after themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't. Just you've got to teach them absolutely everything, and I've missed that. I missed it. I've taught them a whole lot of other important things, like how to make an omelet, how to shop the wonderful cheese.
Speaker 2: But surely they can watch TikTok videos on how to clean.
Speaker 3: I'm always being served how to tidy and clean Marie Condo like videos.
Speaker 1: They didn't even I honestly don't think they even know that that's what happens. So I'm trying to teach them.
Speaker 2: As in, they don't know things get tidy and cleaned vite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see they don't. They don't know that's a thing. Like I literally every time something happens like the aforementioned omelet, Yes, I'll come in ten minutes later and it's just the omelet's been eaten and someone's left the kitchen, and I have to go leo slash slash peg, come and have a look at this. And you can see here the eggshells, yeap, the bowl with the whisk. I'm thrilled that you're using all of that.
Speaker 3: But what happens now, Well they're like, well, looks like you best get to cleaning, mom.
Speaker 1: I know. And then I have to really bite my tongue and say, see this is what I mean when I say, and it's a recent concept. I understand. You got to clean up after yourself. So you've got to work out in your mind. Okay, do I clean as I'm making it? And why the sort of person that wants to leave that mess and enjoy my omelet and come back to it. You got to do something, But you got to do something. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Nah, They're like, we wait for mom to clean it up.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I left the house on Monday. I'm filling in on the Sydney Breakfast Show. Fits you whippup at the moment. So it's really, you know, how naturally disorganized I am to get anywhere, and I've taught myself how to do it, but you know, it takes a lot of planning. Anyway, I walked out of the house at five am on Monday or Tuesday. I can't even remember the day. Tuesday, it was yesterday, it was yesterday and no, no, I walked out on Monday. The house was spotless, the clean the cleaning had been done by me.
Speaker 2: It was spotless, ready for selling sunset cameras.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could have sold.
Speaker 1: It's what I said to you. I could put it on the market. It looked so good and that is good for my brain. So I know that when I come home, it looks good and that's that. Then all my kids got sick whatever. By the time I came back on Monday afternoon, it looked like an army of raccoons had broken in. And I nearly.
Speaker 2: Wept when you walked in the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I nearly wept because I was so tired and I'd worked so hard to get it to look all right and it did not look all right. And I hadn't seen it. I've done nothing. I'dn't even been in the house. None of the mess was mine destroyed, so I was very upset. Anyway, I texted Leo yesterday they've all got ear infection, so it's just great. And I texted him and I said, just so you know, I'm going to read you the exact text, please, the exact text, because you did read it.
Speaker 3: To me in real time yesterday. And boy did I love it because I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even know it was that funny because I meant.
Speaker 3: It, I know, but I just found it so funny because it was just so stern and savage, and I love it when you're like that.
Speaker 1: When I left yesterday morning, they were all still asleep, and I just quickly recorded what the kitchen looked like just went documented and it was disgusting because I hadn't cleaned it up, the mess that they'd made good. I thought, stuff it, I said, Leo, I'm telling you this once. If the house looks anything like this in Bracket's see video below. When I get home, I am going to a hotel. And I didn't even think that was funny, because Bloody meant it. And I could see myself walking down the path, walking in the door, looking around and just getting out my phone and going where's the nearest quest because I'm going there.
Speaker 3: I was secretly hoping last night you were going to send me a selfie from like the QT or something like and itthing's possible.
Speaker 1: I want to know loone here thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a call. What is the most unhinged, out of control threat you have made to your children.
Speaker 3: You can be anonymous if you're embarrassed, or if child services might come after you.
Speaker 1: Hmuld never be embarrassed.
Speaker 3: But just for sharing it with us, we're going to give you a one hundred dollars voucher in the Roundhouse and you can buy yourself some beautiful cutlery.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you can eat off it alone in your hotel room. The chrissy swe so he just chuning in, welcome, take a seat, make your coffee. But you would have missed a text message that I sent to my sixteen year old son, who was at home ostensibly babysitting my youngest child, who is eleven.
Speaker 2: Good on your land.
Speaker 1: Look. I got home and they were alive, which is great. Your house wasn't My house, look was not. And I sort of knew that would be the case. So I made sure Leo had a copy of a video that I'd made of the house of the kitchen looking disgusting by his own fair hand, and I just said, Leo, I'm telling you this once like the house looks anything like this. When I get home, I'm going to a hotel. And I bloody meant it, meant it. And it was a bonker's threat that I didn't have to follow through on. But I would have. Jack, I would have.
Speaker 2: I know you would.
Speaker 1: I was at the end of my tether.
Speaker 2: You were you were done. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: We are asking you, what's the most ridiculous threat you've made to your kid in the heat of the moment, Leoni, what was that?
Speaker 6: Oh Christia Jack?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: Look, we made up his name for Bertha, and we explained to our kids that she's from the Naughty Girl's Home and if I didn't improve their behavior, we were going to send them. And so on numerous occasions, we'd literally ripped the phone out and start pretending to dial and they right, we're ringing Birtha now, and they just like this a sterical girl.
Speaker 1: You know you did you ever have did you ever have a one sided conversation with Bertha? Like would just like Bertha, it's time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure we have. I haven't had to use it for quite a while because the kids are a little bit older, but yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: That reminds me. I've had one way conversations with Santa and it looks like this, like I've called and I've gone Santa and these little faces just looking at me. I'm like, Satura, it's not but we're going to have to talk about what's you know, how many how many lumps of coal have you got? Because I'm going to need three three and maybe an orange and three twenty cent pieces and that's all they're getting for Christmas? And are you on the same page and these little faces going shaking. I mean, we do some mean stuff, but also we're pushed to our limit.
Speaker 2: We only that's a one hundred dollars out in the roundhouse for you.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: Well Dad, let's go to Amy Swanny.
Speaker 1: What is the funniest, most unhinged threat you've ever given your kids?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't have kids myself yet, but I'm thinking of myself as a child, and I was a little bit of a.
Speaker 6: Cartwheel kid in the supermarket at Lolly Kid.
Speaker 5: So always asking Dad for lollies and cart will down the aisle.
Speaker 6: Bit of youngest child syndrome.
Speaker 5: So Dad would threaten to throw me into the charity bin if I was to play off.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: That is good because you would have gone on it. You can't do that, And then you would have looked the chain bin and gone, hang on, that is a big drawer I would fit in. Yeah, yes, it's quite the threat.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 3: We're going to send you a one hundred dollars voucher for in the roundhouse for that. Well done, and we're finished with you.
Speaker 1: Jilly, Hello, Jill, Hello, how are we all?
Speaker 2: What's the funniest threat you've made to the kids, Jill.
Speaker 5: So my threat to the kids was so I had three babies under three and a half, so it was pretty full on bath time. They would hop out and they would pick her, they would fight and all that sort of stuff. So to get them in order and get them dressed, I would always say, right, that's it, I'm going to jump in the bus. I'm going to get the empty the empty the bus, and it's going to take me all the way downstairs and down the plug hole. And then they didn't listen, So then I pulled the plug hole out, hit in the toilet, and then when it obviously got to the bottom of the bath and it made that really sucky noise, they would come running in like screaming and going, oh my gosh. In the meantime, I've run downstairs and I'm underneath the bathroom and walk up and go see to job.
Speaker 1: Oh I got? Were you ever tempted to go?
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars in the round house is on its way to you, Jill.
Speaker 1: That's genius.
Speaker 4: Huge the Chrissy Swan Show. But first Chrissy has clickbait, then yo Play has cash prizes just yo play, but you're a chance to win promo Wins Much five season season, Fly to Win dot Com, tot.
Speaker 1: Crissy, Clickbait. I love a deluxe edition of an album that you love? Yeah, Taylor's good at them?
Speaker 2: Of course she is. Tell you who's not Katy Perry?
Speaker 1: What on earth would be on it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: That song I played you last week the deluxe That was the deluxe edition song.
Speaker 1: This is why we can't have nice things?
Speaker 2: I know what is?
Speaker 1: What is deluxe edition about? That?
Speaker 2: Okay? You didn't hear this last week? It's called okay from Katie Perry.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of because I went to Catholic school. It reminds me of like a music teacher trying to be.
Speaker 2: Cool and Christian. Oh my god, it is so Christian rock coded. You're right it is.
Speaker 1: You should have said nothing, gave it to yourself, Catherine. But Sabcat Sabcats is about to release.
Speaker 2: Or has released sab fourteen. Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Valentine's has said to be released a deluxe edition of Short and Sweet, and it features a duet with Dolly Parton. I you Sabrina and Dolly on this song on this song? Can you imagine? Because Dolly Parton still sounds like Dolly Parton.
Speaker 3: I don't want to yuck your arm, Swan, but like I know, Dolly's amazing, but she's popping up everywhere.
Speaker 2: She needs to say no to all these collabs.
Speaker 3: No, she can't Beyonce, Miley now, Sabrina like enough Dolly.
Speaker 1: No, because all those artists love her that she's doing it for them. You can't say no to someone that loves you.
Speaker 3: You're right, she's not actively asking, to be honest, I just feel like she's just done enough.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean, you know where I'm coming from, what you.
Speaker 1: Mean, but it's like, you know, Sabrina Carpenter probably looked at all of that list of people Beyonce has done, everyone's done it, and she's like, but I still want to do it. I just want to tell this woman what she means to me and how gorgeous are they going to be together? They're basically the same person decades apast, so.
Speaker 2: Similar, same hair, same Luke, same same.
Speaker 1: The whole thing. Drake has had his first show in Perth last night. Apparently it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable Swanny. He walked out to this song which is from Take Care. It's called over my dead body and he had a hoodie on with bullet holes in it.
Speaker 2: I just love this man so much.
Speaker 1: I know, I can't believe you're not going. I really can't.
Speaker 3: Well, the tickets were just so expensive. I was like, nah, I don't want to go, And then now I'm like, what have I done? The set list is amazing. It's got something for everyone on that set list, Like, I need to go.
Speaker 2: If anyone at Live Nation who's listening or.
Speaker 1: Nova, I would love you to go. Because also you've got a bit of a beef with him. He seems to be doing everything you love after you've done it. No boo, yeah, Maison batad, is he following you? Now? He's posted a picture of your very favorite drink that you introduced me to. You guy, never even heard of it, the Cocoa Bella chocolate version.
Speaker 3: Yes, of the chocolate version of the coconut Order. Now this has blown up over the last six months. Everyone on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 1: Is you knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it first.
Speaker 3: Thanks shout out to my friend Effie Cat who introduced me to it. But like, you can't get that he's now.
Speaker 2: Posted that on Instagram. There is no way you sweanty r.
Speaker 1: I will be to get our hands, always checking it because my son loves it and he's like, can you please get some more of that stuff? I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying, Dolly, I'm trying shout out to everyone in Perth.
Speaker 3: And he's going to Drake tonight, He's got his second show there.
Speaker 2: I'm extremely jealous.
Speaker 1: Every time you play a song, I'm like, why didn't I go? I must be crazy.
Speaker 2: The second song he sings is this passion.
Speaker 3: If my mum Sarah McGill raises me, I'd love Drake.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Calling a woman who's not old enough to be your mum mum is not the way to get anything.
Speaker 2: Don't check us out.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do You