Speaker 1: On scoring lives Ostrodia. This is the Wider Paney Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Paney Show. Coming up tonight. How hard left activists plan to disrupt the election campaign Adam Crichton it's here, fresh from his harrowing experience on the ABC's Q and a program to discuss that and much more. A massive backflip from the Prime Minister as he abandons modeling, underpinning Labour's promise to cut power bills and slash your missions by twenty thirty people say in Pimer will tell us more about that and he must protest evolve into violence. Josh Hammer will have the latest from the US, and later in the hour we'll look at why Prince Harry has been accused of wooing and misogyny and Lefty is losing It features this gem from the view that somehow made it past the fact checkers.
Speaker 3: I'd never remember in my lifetime a sitting president and trashing a previous president.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that before. But first, good news for the Albanesi government. With the polls swinging back to Labor for the first time this year. Peter Dutton has some work to do. The preferred Prime Minister margin has significantly widened since last month, when forty five percent I should say I thought Anthony ALBUINESI would make a better Prime minister, while forty percent favored Peter Dutton. In the poll release today, the PM is now backed by forty nine percent compared to thirty eight percent preferring Peter Dutton. In the two party preferred metric, Labor is now ahead of the Coalition fifty one to forty nine percent, replicating the twenty twenty two election result. And as far as the primary vote goes, Labor is at thirty three, Greens at twelve, and the Coalition at thirty eight. That's only one point three percent above the last election. Joining me now as senior Fellow and Chief Economist at the Institute of Public Affairs, Adam Crichton, Adam, it looks like Peter Dutton's softly approach is not paying dividends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, certainly that's true.
Speaker 5: The Coalition would be pretty disappointed with these figures. And of course it wasn't just the news poll results that you were talking about. Then the Freshwater Pole and the Financial Review basically showed exactly the same thing, the same trend so that's two major polls on the same day.
Speaker 4: Not a great start. And also the betting markets are now showing.
Speaker 5: Labor as the favorite to win, whereas about four or five weeks ago the Coalition was the favorite. I always like to look at the betting markets instead, because these are people who are actually putting their money on the line. They've thought about it. You know, Poles can go either way, and of course they have a.
Speaker 4: Plus you know, plus minus three or four percent error.
Speaker 5: But yes, to your point, you know, since well, at least in my view, since the Coalition backed the eight point five billion dollars on many care, which Labor proposed, so same same, the polling of the Coalition has fallen.
Speaker 4: So I think they need to distinguish themselves more. There's not enough.
Speaker 2: Idea too late to do that now, because you're right, there's not a huge deal of ideological difference. We've got used to that. The party is not being that far apart. Certainly on economic policy you can pick some differences, but energy seems to be what's really a missed opportunity for the coalition. They could have fought this on energy policy alone.
Speaker 5: If they certainly could have looked the British Tories have.
Speaker 4: They've recently dumped it zero. I think that's very sensible.
Speaker 5: The opposition leader over there has come out and said it is just economically and even scientifically impossible to do.
Speaker 4: This is what Dutton should have done here.
Speaker 5: And then the election would have been a real intellectual contest something to talk about.
Speaker 4: I mean, right now, it's going to be excruciating, isn't it. I mean, basically we're talking about.
Speaker 5: A tiny tax cut on the one side or a temporary change in the fuel x scise rate on the other side.
Speaker 4: That's basically the only difference, more or less.
Speaker 5: And because the coalition supports in it zero, it does make it very hard for them to attack Labor on their energy policies because ultimately they both have the same, you know, the same apparent.
Speaker 2: Goal, and it flows into other parts of the economy as well, because of course energy policy impacts everything. So when you're talking about a cost of living election, we're talking about what is inflationary, what's causing people paying day to day? That comes into it. So it just really hamstrings them on a number of fronts. But is it too late now to come out boldly and say we are of course we've got nuclear that's going to be twenty thirty five onwards. But before then we are going to make sure that we've got plenty of coal and gas to have reliable, cheap energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, I mean this is probably one for the political strategist, but I don't think it's too late, And certainly, if their polling gets worse and worse, I think they really just should. I mean, if we're sitting here in a week's time and the poll's even worse, surely it's time to think about something like that. But you mentioned nuclear, and I haven't really talked about nuclear much. I think the opposition later mentioned it once in his budget reply speech.
Speaker 2: Labours seem to be talking about it more than they are as an attack, as opposed to them actually promoting it as a way of safeguarding our future and making sure we actually do have cheap, reliable energy, as well as slashing emissions if that's a priority. Now, you mentioned the betting markets, so let's have a look at how they're looking. Sports bet has Labor slightly in front a dollar eighty to two dollars ten majority, Government three dollars twenty five. No majority is the hot favorite there dollar thirty. And that's really the real fear, isn't it, Because we're talking about green labor coalition, green TiAl labor coalition, any sort of combination. There is not good same similar odds with TAB the Libs trailing Labor slightly. And again the money is in for a minority government. So that's I think what we're worried about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, and that's because Labor did so about it last time. I think they have seventy seven seats, you know, and the parliaments one hundred and fifty seats, so they have a tiny majority. They can't afford to go back with much. The Liberal Party, though, I think, has to win twenty two seats in net terms to form a majority government, so that is a big ask.
Speaker 4: Then again, there are lots of seats.
Speaker 5: That are held very marginally by the Labor Party, so you know, even a two three four percent swing is going to bring up a lot of seats. But of course the swing is not going to be uniform. I mean every seat is different, so we don't know how it's going to play out. But yes, sadly, it looks like it's going to be a minority government and the real fault of that is I think that nea side, you know, really offers much of an alternative, and so that they are so similar, of course they end up with the same number of seats more or less.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Now, Pro Palace sdin in activists are planning to resume weekly protests in Melbourne with support from members of the Greens. Hardline activists Mohammed Sharap, who's facing a kidnapping and assault trial, called Peter Dutton a racist TMU Trump, saying we don't need a more racist government than the one we have. He also said this is a very critical time for us to go and disrupt those election campaigns. Appearing on the same stage as Sharab was Green's federal candidate for the Victorian seat of Fraser Huang Trang, who said that Parliament is a racist, white supremacist colonial institution that still has not grappled with the fact that it is illegitimate until it recognizes sovereignty for First Nations people. Adam, but she wants to join this racist, white supremacist colonial institution.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: This isn't that fantastic.
Speaker 5: That's a good point because of the paying conditions are so good in the Parliament, so.
Speaker 4: It's worth living with all the racism apparently.
Speaker 5: But look, the first thing that jumped out there for me was this is the Green's party.
Speaker 4: Where's to talk about the environment here?
Speaker 5: This is all about Palestine, So this is this is this is just a hard one.
Speaker 2: Oh, we know her mass are very very keen on green policies, that their emissions are next to nothing.
Speaker 5: You know, so observers should realize this is not the party of Bob Brown anymore. This is a hard left party which often is far more interested in these niche left wing issues about foreign policy than it is about the actual environment.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a take away.
Speaker 5: But the accusations of racism, of course completely ridiculous, And Charlie is this has been going on for decades.
Speaker 4: It's so boring. You know, they really need a new word. Really it is.
Speaker 2: They have misused and overused that word so much that it means nothing, which is actually not a great thing, because when there is genuine racism and you call it out, it doesn't mean anything because you can only cry wolf so many times.
Speaker 5: When calling Australia racist in particular, it's so ridiculous too. I think I mean it really is one of the least racist countries in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, And anyone who's got any sort of who's cracked open a book over the last twenty years or has traveled anywhere would know that. Now, let's talk about the Friends of the ABC, another activist group. They've they're very perturbed. They're crying poor on behalf of the ABC ahead of the federal election, and an email to the Auntie Army President Cassandra Parkinson has warned that the stakes are high for the ABC in this election, and she also lamented that there was nothing in the budget for the ABC. Nothing in the They're getting over a billion dollars a year to completely disregard their charter. I don't know how much more they want at them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, I mean it's just ridiculous that that that message was even sent. As you say, they get a huge pot of money every single year for doing nothing. I mean, frankly, the public case for the ABC, if there ever was one, just really isn't there anymore. I Mean, we all have so much choice with our media consumption bea the Internet, obviously, we can you know, we can read newspapers from all around the world. We can consume all sorts of TV all around the world. There really is no case for this institution anymore.
Speaker 4: Sadly, you know, as grateful as I am that they sometimes have me on. Of course, I am the public policy case.
Speaker 2: Going to bring you a clip of you on the ABC shortly that that was you on Q and A last week. But let's first look at this example of another twisted priority of the Alban Eazy government and our universities. It must be said the government is now strongly encouraging students in poverty stricken puppy New Guinea to apply for scholarships to study get this climate change, gender studies and disability policy, when in previous years the focus has been on our agriculture or medicine or education. Out of had quaint that you know, you would expect them to talk about gender studies instead of perhaps study medicine.
Speaker 5: I mean, these topics are so stupid. This is one of the poorest countries in the world. It's one of our neighbors. You know, we do have an obligation to try to lift their living standards. These sorts of courses are just totally ridiculous. I mean, we should be educating them in areas that they can help their own country when they go back. And of course this is a reminder of the US AID schedule.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought of when I read.
Speaker 5: That these foreign policy agencies are just chopped full of hardcore left wing ideologues who are far more interested in spreading their ideology around the world than they aren't actually lifting living standards. So this is a prime case of that. And also this is what an Australian dohoge could chop if we.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and this is precisely the sort of thing that tax payers don't want their money wasted on, and these activists push their agenda without tax pay dollars and that's why it's being tackled in the US, but locally really not hearing much from resistance even from the Coalition about this. The Park Height in Melbourne, a hotel here in Melbourne, has caved to online activists and canceled plans to host a memorial for Cardinal George Pearl, citing a height and risk to the safety of its staff. And guess adam, the left santis it's the history of violent protests really do seem to give them this veto power. This is another example of the heckless Vita.
Speaker 4: No, that's exactly right.
Speaker 5: Look, I think it's pretty weak on the hotel's part to go back on this. I think that they should be tougher. There's far too much caving to these people.
Speaker 4: I agree. We always hear about the dangers of the far right. It's actually the far left that are far scarier.
Speaker 2: Actually, it was the last time a far left a figure didn't have a foot launch or didn't have an event because of right wing Yeah, it just wouldn't happen. And if there wasn't even a hint of it, you would have so many police there on the taxpayer's dime of.
Speaker 4: Course as well. Except you, Except.
Speaker 2: Now, Adam, before you go. You appeared on the ABCISQ and A program last week. You said plenty that's shockly apparently, But I don't know shocked because we keep being told that the audience is very much diverse. Half it didn't get left leaning, half conservative, one single platform. Okay, let's just have a look at twenty seconds of your contribution at.
Speaker 5: Zero, which we impose on ourselves. It is in effect a huge tariff on our manufacturing sector. It's a huge tariff on our energy prices, and it's not just.
Speaker 4: The power builder that effects.
Speaker 5: Of course, the cost of energy ripples through the cost of everything in the economy, and so the cause of the huge increase in cost of living is basically government those two things I just mentioned.
Speaker 4: He was very upset with my answer. She was not ready heard of that just common sense, that what I said.
Speaker 2: Well, of course it was. But you need to give trigger warnings before you start spitting facts like that. You can't just go there. You did challenge the net zero dogma on the ABC do you were you sick of life? For you wanting to be well? Actually harassed leaving the studio? Why did you do that?
Speaker 5: Well, actually, a few days later the clip went viral on x base.
Speaker 4: A lot of other accounts picked it up.
Speaker 5: I didn't push them, I didn't tweet it out, but suddenly it appeared. So I think there is a real thirst for people to criticize net zero, not just on the right, but in the center and even on the left. In fact, one guy who retweeted I think is a left wing economist that is like, it's great to hear the truth. Finally, well, of course, I mean, you can like net zero, but you still should appreciate that it is the source of our massive cost of living crisis in large part.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this is what I don't understand if ideologically you believe this is the greatest moral dilemma of our time and it's worth the cost then to argue that, but pretending like renewables are the cheapest form of energy whilst we know the experience is absolutely the polar opposite. Absolutely is just treating everyday people like their idiots. And I think people are finally waking up and see if the coalition gives them a choice at the polls. Adam Kristen, thanks for your time today. Thanks Er joining me now is a steem geologist and author, Professor Ian Primer Professor. Let's start with this massive backflip from Anthony Albernezi is now abandoned. The modeling underpinning labours promised to cut power bills by three hundred and seventy eight dollars a year and reduce emissions by forty three percent by twenty thirty.
Speaker 6: You've by many international factors for not hitting your two hundred and seventy five dollars pledge. Hit that same reputex modeling full cast electricity prices from now until twenty thirty, we're reduced by one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Do you stand by that modeling?
Speaker 1: It's reputex as modeling.
Speaker 6: But no, excuse me, you talk that was what you your policies on.
Speaker 2: It's repitexas model co ownership of that modeling.
Speaker 7: It's reputexas modeling from that time.
Speaker 4: You don't support the modeling anymore. This is you walking away from that modeling.
Speaker 7: It's reputexas modeling based upon the circumstances at that time.
Speaker 2: But this is the very same modeling that he's sensationally champion at the last election.
Speaker 7: This is the most comprehensive modeling ever done for any policy by any opposition in Australia's history since federation.
Speaker 2: And what has gone wrong the modeling, the promises, it's all falling apart.
Speaker 8: Well, the models gave the wrong answer and the models don't work, and he's got a retreat from that position, and that makes his life pretty difficult.
Speaker 1: And to then try to argue it's international.
Speaker 8: Features that are driving the.
Speaker 1: Costs, well, that's just nonsense. We have abundant energy in this country. It was once cheap and reliable.
Speaker 8: It's been destroyed by putting in renewables and following the models, so he's working up the models don't work.
Speaker 1: Now, models often don't work.
Speaker 8: They're only a naive way of trying to understand how matters work. We know with climate models. There's more than one hundred climate models, and we've had forty years of climate modeling. We can see when we compare the models with what we've measured, the models don't work. So I'm not surprised it's a fairly weak way of getting out.
Speaker 1: Of it by blaming the modeling organization.
Speaker 8: I think he should shoulder the responsibility and say, well, folks, we trusted these models.
Speaker 1: We find they're not working, and we're going to move on.
Speaker 8: And if he was a real prime ministry would have said, we're going to move on and get rid of net zero. And by the way, we're going to move on and go back to cheap and reliable energy which you once had, and we will resurrect the coal mining and a coal burning industry to give you cheap electricity.
Speaker 2: Well that's never going to happen, particularly not when he's got the likes of Climate Change and Energy Minister Chris Bowen in his ear let's have a look at this video Bowen posted about the Coalition's policies, their nuclear policy, in particular, are.
Speaker 9: You waiting for that box to hit me? Well, if you don't like waiting, you will hate the Coalition's nuclear policy because they're going to make Australia wait until the twenty forties before we get any new electricity from nuclear, and that is not time that we have. Nuclear is expensive and slow to build, and that'll mean relying on coal firepower for longer, Terrible for emissions, terrible for reliability because coal fire power stations break down every single day.
Speaker 10: So if you don't want to wait, let's get on with the.
Speaker 9: Job of more cheaper, cleaner renewable energy now, not in the twenty forties.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's another clownish video. He makes the ridiculous claims that coal isn't reliable, but it does make a decent point. I think about the Coalition's nuclear policy in that it's years away. So what are they really giving us for their next term in government? What are we voting for?
Speaker 8: Well, mister Boone's painfully embarrassing the coalitions nuclear policy.
Speaker 1: I think it's a very good policy, But mister.
Speaker 8: Bowen is correct, This is going to take time before you can build those stations. In the interim, we have very old coal fired power stations that haven't had maintenance and haven't had investment because of the insecure market that the renewables have created. So the easiest thing to do is to get rid of the subsidies for the renewables. These subsidies are costing the taxpayer a huge.
Speaker 1: Amount of money.
Speaker 8: Get rid of those subsidies, build a few new coal fired power stations, resurrect a few coal fired power stations, and that will keep us going in the interim until we get nuclear and hopefully well have both coal and nuclear, because then we.
Speaker 1: Would have really reliable energy.
Speaker 8: So I don't think the Coalition is very much better than Labor on the energy policy.
Speaker 2: Well, they've given us a little bit more detail on their gas policy. They're going to force producers to keep more gas in Australia. If they don't comply by these requirements, they will be hit with financial penalties, and that extra gas for domestic consumption would be around ten to twenty percent of what we currently have extra. But ian do we know what that's going to do to prices? Is that really an answer just diverting the gas supply domestically rather than actually boosting production.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the key point.
Speaker 8: We have a structural short supply of gas and the only way you can get more gas into the system is to drill more.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to drill.
Speaker 8: Now, we have some many impediments to putting in a new gas well. We have so many impediments for building a gas field, building a gas compression plant that that takes years.
Speaker 1: It takes very high risk investment.
Speaker 8: Its investment a lot of people are not prepared to put into Australia. So we have had for a long while a policy of slowing down development, slowing down the production of energy for the industry, for the making of materials, factories use a lot of gas, and for domestic use. Now we have long term contracts that gas goes into Australia on a broad to fulfill those long term contracts.
Speaker 1: We have areas which we.
Speaker 8: Still can't operate in, such as Santos As Narrabri gas field. That's taken more than fifteen years of haggling and there still is no gas coming from that field. So the real problem is not the amount of gas, not the pipelines, but it's there is a structural supply problem and that is driven and by the approvals, and it's driven by governments.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it is. It is government's red tape, green tape, black tape, as you've talked about, that has stifled this sector. It's incredible that we are sitting on hundreds of years of gas reserves and we've got shortages and we've got to go to these measures to try to get supply. Professor im Plymer, thanks so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Still to come left. He is losing it. Plus anti Musk protests evolved into violence. Josh Hammer as the latest welcome back. It's time for left. He's losing it. Let's start with this bit of wisdom from the man who wants to be president. Yes, Tim Wall's the worst ever vice presidential candidate wants to go one better and be the worst ever presidential candidate. Listen here as he argues that Democrats should have gone harder, harder embracing DEI wokeness open borders.
Speaker 11: We let them define the issue on immigration, We let them define the issue on d and I DEI, and we let them define what woke is. We got ourselves in this mass because we weren't bold enough to stand up and say, you damn right, we're proud of these policies.
Speaker 4: We're going to put them in and we're going to execute them.
Speaker 2: Republicans everywhere should be praying that the Democrats listened to him, because they will never ever win the White House again if they double down on that idiocy. Now, talking about doubling down on idiocy and lunacy, time to check in with the ladies of the View, and here Joy Behar claims that no sitting president has ever criticized his predecessor before Donald Trump. She actually said this.
Speaker 10: They also to see to blame the Biden administration up.
Speaker 2: It's like, move on, that ship is sailed.
Speaker 3: I never remember in my lifetime a sitting president trashing a previous president.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that before your hero Joe Biden wanted to put his predecessor in prison. Joy. We don't have time for all the hours upon hours of footage of Joe Biden trashing Donald Trump. So he's just twenty seconds of him repeating a dangerous debunk lie about Donald Trump and then saying we should lock him up.
Speaker 8: When the President was asked what he thought had happened.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump said, I quote.
Speaker 8: There are very fine people on both sides.
Speaker 1: My god, that's me said.
Speaker 4: It sounds like I said this five years ago. You liked me up. We gotta like him up.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: To a woman who would no doubt be a finalist in the Victim Olympics, here is a woman living in the West choosing to subjugate herself behind a nick a dehumanizing face covering, and then complaining about how hard it is to eat in public. I was struggling to eat in a veill at the beach end.
Speaker 9: This happened.
Speaker 2: Usually it's a struggle for me to eat outside anywhere, and sometimes like I can always just pull up my veill like this, eat through here. I actually found a better solution. This is my solution.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: We actually have a tenn There is a window, so I can just put it down when I'm eating to have my bagel, turn around and lift my bill and eat this way. Everything's covered right now. You can't see anything.
Speaker 1: You can't see anything not I can.
Speaker 2: Also turn around and eat. I just have to put this up.
Speaker 1: Can I have a bite?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: Can I be in there when you're eating?
Speaker 2: Why are you in here when I'm eating bie.
Speaker 13: Hey, isn't it so sad that you have to rely on attempt to eat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sad. So make more female only accessible places. Oh dear, it's like chopping off your legs and complaining about not being able to walk.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: There are a number of Muslim majority countries, more than fifty in fact, where you can have all sorts of women only areas, And those countries are also full of millions of a pressed women, many of whom would love to be free of the veil, to be free in the West. Perhaps you can swap places with one of them. Now, let's hear from a couple of our celebrity friends. They are always so in touch with everyday folks, so insightful and not at all self involved narcissists. Here is Cynthia Aarrevo bleating about preferred pronouns hers art they them she identifies as a plural. It isn't easy.
Speaker 14: None of it is waking up and choosing to be yourself, proclaiming a space belongs to you when you don't feel welcomed, teaching people on a daily basis how to address you, and dealing with the frustration of reteaching people a word that has been in the human vocabulary since the dawn of time. They them words used to describe pedantically two or more people, poetically a person and who is simply more.
Speaker 2: Oh so, if you don't want to deliberately mangle the English language to Panda to the likes of her, then you'll being pedantic, don't you. You know she's more, She's so much more.
Speaker 15: You know what?
Speaker 2: This next girl argued, The they them message so much better. Oh love, it never stops being funny. But let's go back to our insufferable celebrities. And here is Bob Geldoff. It's been decades since he released anything that anyone wants to listen to, but here he is with another unhinged die tribe about Elon Musk, and here he says that he hopes to see teenagers mess with Elon's wealth.
Speaker 15: If I was fifteen or sixteen, I promise you what I definitely.
Speaker 1: Do, just for the lulls.
Speaker 15: I would organize a boycott of all things Musco. I would organize a boycott of Star Tesla, you know, Twitter X, And I do it because I had nothing to lose. But how amazing if you could mess with this guy's vast inappropriate world.
Speaker 2: Now we are seeing a lot of Elon Musk inspired derangement from lefties. Watch these damaged people scream shame at a dude in a Tesla for a sea. Say yes, there's an epidemic of crazy lefty losers who are attacking tesla's and tesla drivers and these attacks are becoming increasingly violent. Watch what happened to this sixty one year old woman.
Speaker 10: This is video from the victims tesla camera. It shows a green car pulling up to a Tesla and busy Route sixty six, then swerving in front to box the tesla in. The driver then walks over to the sixty one year old woman in the Tesla and reportedly starts hitting her while she's sitting behind the wheel. At one point, the woman says she bit the man's hand. Moments later, the passenger of the green car appears to walk over and pull the attacker away. They finally get back in their car and drive off. We spoke to the victim today who said she was terrified and can't understand why anyone would do this.
Speaker 2: I'm ashamed of our society and what they're doing.
Speaker 10: The victim, along with the other Tesla owner who received a threatening note in text, have both now signed up for a gun safety course at a gun range north of Flagstaff. They tell us they don't feel safe right now.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable attacking a sixty one year old woman. Hopefully that lifty loonies behind Baz and soon This next lefty has been arrested for allegedly driving into a pro Trump protester with his car.
Speaker 16: We just learned that a seventy year old man was arrested after Meridian police say he hit another man with his car. Today's demonstrations at the Tesla dealership in Meridian. Please say, seventy year old Christopher Talbot and Meridian made an obscene gesture towards a counter protester and then hit him with his car. Please say the victim had been driving a truck with pro Trump flags and had just parked and gotten out of his car when Talbot hit him.
Speaker 2: Jodding me now is Newsweek's senior editor at Large and Article three projects Senior Council Josh Hamma. Josh, someone is going to get killed soon if the Left don't stop this lawlessness, this unhinged violence.
Speaker 13: Well unfortunately, Rita. There's one thing that we know about the left, going back at least as far as Karl Marx. Frankly, you could probably go back at least even further to the French Revolution in the late eighteenth century. They love violence. Violence is actually part and parcel of what they believe. I mean, if you look at what the modern left stands for, they stand for barbarism against civilization. They stand for tearing things down, not for building things up. Of that old school Marxist class envy I think is really part of what is going on here. Elon Musk is literally the number one richest man in the world. You cannot pick a more picture perfect target of left wing classic Marxist iyre and angst and frustration than Elon Musk. There is a man who has built successful companies, not just Tesla, but space x. He's of course now leading Twitter, ak X into the free speech era and so forth as well. There So it's for all of those reasons, but more to the point, I mean, as an American who has to live with these people, I have to actually walk down the sidewalk, go to the supermarket, go go to the grocery store. I to like, look at these people in the face there. I mean, it is these fraying of the civic bonds of citizenship that ultimately, in the long term, have the pernicious potential to unravel the entire nation if it continues. I'm not saying that the nation is going to disintegrate tomorrow from this, but you have to prosecute this behavior.
Speaker 4: I mean, you.
Speaker 13: Literally cannot let them get away with this there. It kind of reminds me actually of the post October seven stuff, the prof and Mark protest. There was a Jewish man tragically killed by a pro Palestinian protester or protester aka kind of a writer out in southern California November. Very similar stuff here. Whatever the cause of the day is, reader, you can bank on the modern left being violent, But the answer to violence is robust and unapologetic enforcement of the rule of laws. Send these bums to jail if they're na sais, and send them pack and out of the country.
Speaker 2: Are these protests, Josh partly organized and perhaps funded by sous activist groups. We're hearing all sorts of reports about how it's almost like shift work for some of these people where they put the banners down at midday on the dots for example, and walk off, and others come precisely at the top of the hour.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's all anecdotal, but do we know much about who's behind them, who's perhaps helping to fund it.
Speaker 13: We don't know for sure a lot left yet. But what we do know is that there are a lot of left wing protests over over the past few years, that there have been massive amounts of so called professional protesters. Professional protesting is now a very common thing on the left. We saw that as at Columbia University last April and May during the pro Hamas demonstrations there, where it was later revealed that a lot of these people were actually brought in by outside forces there. Frankly, a lot of the pro hamastaff actually ends up being orchestrated by just foreign actors, including people affiliated with the Iranian regime, people like that there. I personally do believe, yes, that a lot of this Testa stuff probably is due to Soro's Open Society Foundation, Arabella Advisors, Tides Foundation. It's always the same actors, It's always the exact same actors here. Whatever the cause of the day is, whether it's black lives matter, whether it's Hamas, whether it's anti Elon musk anarchy. They gravitate to the cause of the day, and it's toxic and evil no matter what stripe it is.
Speaker 2: Now to the always a charming Democrat, congress Woman Jasmine Crockets, and when she is not mocking disabled Americans in wheelchairs, she's engaging in some what I see is virulently racist dialogue. Listen here as she claims a black Republican colleague is whitewashed because he married a white woman.
Speaker 17: Some of our skin folk who definitely are not are kim folk, such as Byron Donald's. Literally, it's because you married a white woman, and so you think that they're whitewashing. I'm not really sure like what it.
Speaker 2: Is, you know.
Speaker 17: I feel like they give him as starking points and he's like, yes, Massa, I got it.
Speaker 2: Charming stuff. Skin folk are not kinfolk. Josha explain the rise and rise of Jasmine Crockett among the Democrats. The way she talks about some of the Republicans who she serves, with the manner in which she conducts herself, you would think it'd almost be disqualifying, but she's got significant power in her voice is amongst the loudest.
Speaker 13: Right now, read, I'll give you my quick take on Jasmine Crockett by way of a musical analogy. So I know that you and I are both big country music fans. I'm less certain how you feel about classic rock. But by way of example here, let's think about the Beatles. The Beatles are Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison and ringo star. So when the Squad comes into power in the US house back in twenty eighteen twenty nineteen, it's ilan Omar Rashida Tulay, Alexandro Cosio, quart Has and then Iana Presley in Massachusetts. But people forget about Aana Presley. I mean, she's kind of like a nothing burger these days. So my theory on Jasmine Crockett is that Jasmine Crockett is making a strong play to supplant Iana Presley as the ringo star of the Squad because Lennon, McCartney and Harrison are already taken. But she wants she wants in. She wants in on the band. She will be there in the background, she will do some drums there. She wants in on just the total chaos in the far left flank of the House Democratic Caucus there. You know, maybe the most offensive thing about Jasmine Crockett is that she deliberately talks. She puts on this shick, this this apt as if see as if she's kind of like just like fresh off the street. She has this accent she tries to talk. It's so domeining. I mean, you look at where this woman went to school. She went to extremely expensive, elitist private schools her whole life. This is not how she actually talks. It is literally all an act. I don't know why Democrats feel that they have to put on this act there. If I were a Democratic voter, I would be grossly offended by this. I would just be deeply offended there. I'm obviously not a Democratic voter there.
Speaker 2: I've played a footage of her before she put on this new accent and this new act, and it is an act. And yeah, she was beautifully spoken, that a product of a private school education. She went to an elite college, one of more expensive ones. I had to look at the fees there, They're astronomical, Josh. And suddenly she's yeah, she sounds like as she does now let's talk about Vice President JD. Vance. He recently addressed young Marines at Conico, and he had this message as his celebrates what he calls a renewed sense of patriotism.
Speaker 18: No more quotas, no more ridiculous mumbo jumbo, no more diversity trainings.
Speaker 16: We believe the.
Speaker 18: Real strength and the real diversity in the United States Marine Corps is that you all come from every walk of life, come from every quarter of America, and you have got the strength and the purpose to win the nation's wars. And that is what the Marine Corps is going to do, just like it's done for Dan Mehir two hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 2: Josh Dei is dead, certainly amongst the Marines, as possibly where it was at its most dangerous and destructive to have these elite ranks being corrupted by things other than meritocracy, to have diversity, equity inclusion considerations brought in instead of picking who are the elite soldiers he can serve.
Speaker 13: So this was all along one of my top arguments for a GDVAN it's actually being vice president of the United States in the first place. I argue this for months and months prior to Donaldron picking him, and one of the reason is that I think that he is such a good vice president and similarly actually won. The reasons why Pete Heggsat is such an inspiring Secretary of Defense is that these two men are very young. They are in their early two mid forties, and they are both veterans. They are both combat veterans of the of the Nations America's Post nine to eleven wars. If you want to actually look at what is one of the number one I would argue probably the number one biggest issue currently facing the United States military, which is plummeting recruitment. The Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines. They've all been missing the recruitment goals by double digit percentages for multiple years in a row. You need people like the Secretary of Defense and in this case, the Vice freaking President of the United States, guys who have actually fought in these combat in these wars there to go inspire the young soldier, sailors and marines to actually go there and put out videos that are disseminated across national television. There trying to inspire young Americans to actually go to your local crument office and serve the military gang there. That is exactly what this country needs right now. But thankfully read it. At this point, Dy and the military is out crippling Obama Biden Esque rules of engagement seem to be out the door there. America at this point is going to fight limited wars. But when we enter those wars, we are going to enter those wars to win. That is the way that it should be.
Speaker 1: In jd.
Speaker 13: Fans, I think embodies that to his core.
Speaker 2: Now to the activist judges who think they can overrule the Julie elected president, this is the real constitutional crisis if you ask me, Josh. And the New York Post reports that the daughter of DC District Court Judge Chief Judge James Bolsburg, he is the one who tried to stop the Trump administration from deporting gang bangers to El Salvador. Well, the daughter is employed by a nonprofit that received millions in government funding and opposes the Lake and Riley Act. His wife is also reportedly involved in a pro abortion ngo partly funded by USAID. Josh, how is the administration going to handle these activist judges going forward?
Speaker 13: So thankfully, Rita, Congress and the President have all sorts of remedies that they can attempt to get across the finish line when it comes to reigning in what Alexander Hamilton, famous who refer to as the least dangerous branch, which is the judiciary. So actually, just in today's Wall Street Journal, Chuck Grassley, the Senator from Iowa, has this wonderful op ed praising his new legislation seeking to put an end to so called nation wine injunctions, trying to bring back the common sensical notion that when a judge issues an injunction, it binds only two parties, the plaintiff and the defendant. What a concept, this notion that a judicial ruling could actually just bind the people before the court.
Speaker 16: There.
Speaker 13: So that's one very basic thing. Congress will also enacts so called jurisdiction stripping legislation. They could basically just take certain types of substantive jurisdiction, whether it's immigration law, abortion law, whatever, they want to just take it away from federal judges then move it to state courts. That is something that I've been arguing since my lassuel days. Should actually be much more frequent. Another thing that I actually do want to see some you know, some more momentum here is the idea of judicial impeachment. It's not actually going to go anywhere on the Senate. I'm sober about that. But I do think that you have to start making an example of at least one or two of these judges, whether it's Judge Boseburg and Washington d C. Judge McConnell, he's the USAID judge up up in the state of Rhode Island.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 13: These guys have to be to be made an example of, because you have to send a messages shot across the bow that we're not going to tolerate this behavior there, that we're not going to allow one judge to shut down the entire executive branch. That is not the system the Founder's devised. And thankfully, I think President Trump and his allies in Congress do acknowledge this. They understand this is only a question of time, frankly, until these lower court judges are put in their place.
Speaker 2: Josh Hannah, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Rita Stilch cow Why Prince Harry is being accused of pulling and Misulgourny at Kinsey's go Field has the details. Welcome back, joining me now, celebrity and royal commentator Kinseiscofield Kinsey, It's going to be a rough week for Prince Harry after the chair of the charity Center Ballet, which he left only last week, claimed the Duke of Sussex was guilty of bullying and harassment within the organization.
Speaker 3: At some point on Tuesday, Prince Harry authorized the release of a damaging piece of news to the outside world without informing me, all my country directors, all my executive director and can you imagine what that attack has done for me on me and the five hundred and forty individuals in the Center party organizations and their family. That is an example of harassment and bullying at scale.
Speaker 2: Kinsey, what is the lightest here? What exactly is Harry being accused of?
Speaker 12: I mean, Prince Harry is being accused of doing exactly what he accused the British Royal family of doing, weaponizing the media against his enemy, which in this case is doctor Sophie. Doctor Sophie blasted this I thought was important to the decline in the Sussex is basically all over brand, saying in an interview with Financial Times the number one risk for the organization was the toxicity of its lead patron's brand, and accused Prince Harry of trying to eject her through bullying and unleashing the Sussex machine, adding that after a review of the charity's finances in July of twenty three that she discovered that after Prince Harry and Meghan left the Royal family, there was a huge decline in donations. She thinks Prince Harry's just grand standing here and Clay he wanted to destroy the charity to later return as its savior.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I think. Comments were also made about Meghan Markel and how she disrupted a charity polo event by suddenly turning up with Serena Williams and making all sorts of demand SKINSI yeah.
Speaker 12: Yes, I mean that's why you saw the hoedown on the I mean that in the dance term on the stage, the choreography was all messed up because they weren't expecting Meghan Markle there or Serena Williams. And she said it was disruptive to the event, that they had spent a significant time planning it. They were happy to have Meghan there, but to have her pop up at the last minute was inconvenient. And then when the chaos broke online about that, Prince Harry had the nerve to call Doctor Sophie and ask her to defend Meghan Markle in the press, and she said, I'm not an extension of the Sussex brand. I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 15: That's it.
Speaker 2: They wanted her to play their pr games, which is supposed to be running a charity. Now let's move along to Will Smith is making a comeback. He had, the, of course, fall from grace after that slapping incident with Chris Rock. That was three years ago. Now time flies. He's now released his first full length music album in two decades, called Based on a True Story? Kinsey, are we ready to forgive? Will Smith?
Speaker 12: Read? I am so sad. I am so sad about this album. I loved Will Smith's music prior to this. All the lyrics of Miami I could recite for you right now, but I'm going to quote the Daily Mail here that said Ken sad dad at karaoke, Will Smith safe his career. One commentator calling this his Elvis era. I am horrified by this album. They are saying that he's talking to Netflix about a roast. I think that it's more likely to revive his career than this fullop of an album. But you know, I feel bad. I actually feel bad for the guy because it's his Is this a medlife crisis? Is what I'm trying to ask you.
Speaker 2: I tell you the roast Idea is absolutely brilliant because the material the comics could work with there is abundant. The craziness the Jada Pinkett Smith has inflicted on that little family some of her podcast material where she talks about the affairs she's had and even talks to Will about the affairs. I mean that it's also very strange. So, oh my gosh, can you just imagine the fun the comics could have with that. Now, let's talk about Morgan Wollan is a country music superstar, not just country music. He charts in the regular charts, but he's come under five because of his abrupt departure from Saturday Night Live. He ended the musical before by praising the Lord and the volunteers. Country fans will get this, praise.
Speaker 19: The Lord and go off, and this is what caused a storm that he walked off during the credits, which drag on for a couple of minutes on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much to Morgan Vahlane. I had a wonderful time.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 2: He is off and the rest of the cast to stand around for two minutes sort of talking to each other and dancing. I don't know why that's a feature of the show. And then Morgan Wolland posted this to his Instagram's story. He said, take me to God's Country with a picture of a private plane. Kinsey, I don't understand what the fuss is about here. Why is he expected to stand around for two three minutes while the casts of a painfully on funny show just I don't know, clam around.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this isn't his demo and it isn't as cool of a show as it used to be. Rural conservatives are rocking out to Morgan, and this is a program that is metropolitan snob. In a two thousand and three interview, then head writer Tina Fey told a reporter of SNL, we have a liberal bias, obviously, and fellow lefties cheer that they have this playground in Saturday Night Live. Their ratings have been described lately as underwhelming. They need Morgan and his base more than Morgan needs them.
Speaker 2: Absolutely He is the superstar. He's the one who's flying in the charts and he's the one who comes with a massive audience while Saturday Not Lives figures are going down the other way. So why they would be acting up about this is beyond me. And they kind of canceled him a few years back, didn't they. So he went through some controversies. He's never far away from trouble. Of course, he had that chair incident where he threw a couple of chairs off a rooftop bar. But that's all behind him. Kinsey. We have forgiven and we have forgotten. Kinsey. Thank you so much for your time. I always a pleasure to have Kinsey Schofield on the program. And that's it from me. I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven. Don't go anywhere. Newsnight is coming up next