Speaker 1: On scols Oskolia. This is the Reader Penalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Patty Show.
Speaker 3: Coming up tonight, New South Wales Police Minister Yasmin Cadley under fire for back in climate protesters planning to blockade the port of Newcastle. Nikata will join you shortly. President Biden and President elect Donald Trump exchange pleasantries at the White House Kosher Gator with the latest US news, and later in the hour Ollie London will be here to look at the funniest post election meltdowns. And we also have an extended edition of Left He's Losing It, Pete Heigs.
Speaker 4: So is this the guy who's qualified to make decisions about the most powerful military in the world, who clearly does not know anything about the military?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: But first, it's not just Australians who are talking about late as proposed social media regulations. American journalist Michael Schllenberger, who uncovered the Twitter files, has slammed the Australian Government's Misinformation Bill, which if passed, would give a bureaucratic body the power to force tech giants to censor what you say. Michael Schellenberger wrote the Australian government is specifically attacking Trump as a source of misinformation. In doing so, it is spreading its own disinformation about what Trump did and did not say. This is because the examples of misinformation the government uses in its explanation of these laws appears to be based on misinformation false claims about Donald Trump encouraging people to inject bleach. Joining me now is senior fellow at the Menzies Research.
Speaker 2: Center, Nick Cata.
Speaker 3: Nick. So we've got labor using misinformation to sell their misinformation bill.
Speaker 2: It's almost comical.
Speaker 1: So it would be comic or reader, but it is a portent of what is to come when these things are decided by the body that was set up to organize transmission towers for broadcasting stations. They're going to be in charge of this Akma and they'll be making these arbitrary decisions all the time on some woke whim. I'm afraid we were always going to get you this place. This is a frightening thing, you know. Begin always begins with them trying to persuade us to be nice and say the right things. And then they tried a little bit of coercion, and finally they moved to censorship. And this is a long way from the political correctness of the nineteen nineties and early two thousands. They've now got to the point where they don't just frown at you for saying the wrong thing. You're going to be in serious trouble.
Speaker 3: And the wrong thing can be something like men can't breastfeed.
Speaker 2: That's the sort of tweet.
Speaker 3: That in the past has been censored by our a Safety commissioner. Labour's other major reform in this space to ban under sixteens from accessing social media. That's prompting concerns as well because this requirement of age verification through ID documents NICK is an effect imposing digital ID on all of us. If you are sixty years old and you want to be on X or on Instagram, you need to verify your age.
Speaker 1: This stuff drives me nuts online reader, and about you having to are you a robot? Yes or no? You know all this sort of stuff. But you know this is what labor does, isn't it. They did it with you know, it happens with the Remember the Banking Royal Commission that ended up putting so much red tape there that you just don't bother applying for a credit card these days, because you don't want to give away five weeks of your life filling in forms. You know that this is their approach, a bureaucratic approach. A much better approach I've always argued was to empower parents to get the tools from the social media companies and from Google and from Amazon and others that would allow them to monitor their kids online activity. Put the parents in charge, not the state, and a caring parent is going to be much more effective of this than ten layers of bureaucracy and awful you know and checks and identities and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we all have to verify our age with digital ID, that's the ramifications of that are far broader than ticking boxes or saying you're over eighteen or not.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know if these.
Speaker 3: Are unintended consequences or this is really what they wanted to do all along. Now you've written in The Australian that next year's federal election could be Australia's Brexit moment. You're right that the good news for the Coalition is that Labor intends to copy almost everything in the disastrous Democrat campaign. But nick are the coalition astute enough and brave enough to recognize the political opportunity they have right now.
Speaker 1: Well, you give it to Trump. He was brave, he was prepared to go where others were not. And I think Peter Dutton's got to do some of this. I think that he did it last year with the Voice campaign brilliantly. A lot of people said it was a career ender for him not to back this wonderful, modest proposal to be nice for ever, but it wasn't. You know, he picked the right side. He stuck with it. He was moderate in his language, but just stuck by it with conviction. I fear he has to do the same now on some of these issues which are really looming large. The transgender issue for instance, that Donald Trump took on. I mean, I'd like to see our politicians stand up and say no to biological males playing in women's sport, just blanket no. The public don't want it. And you know that if Peter Dutton took a really strong stand on this, he'd be on the right side of the general public. You know what if we were to put this to a referendum reata, you know that the result would be overwhelming in favor of common sense.
Speaker 3: Oh, the majority is a big majority in this space, and yet they seem to be voiceless because the politicians, the institutions, certainly the culture, celebrities and academia and even sporting bodies have all gone down on one side, on the activist side, and the overwhelming majority are wondering.
Speaker 2: Who voted for this.
Speaker 3: Now, let's go to the White House where President Joe Biden hosted President elect Donald Trump. And despite calling Donald Trump a threat to democracy, a fascist, a white supremacist, a Nazi, and trying to have him struck off the ballot, trying to put him in prison, today they were all smiles and kindness.
Speaker 2: Biden was very conciliatory.
Speaker 3: Indeed, we can make sure you're coming.
Speaker 6: In which you need.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get a chance to cross today.
Speaker 7: It's good.
Speaker 8: Welcome Gina, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: And politics is tough, and it's many cases not a very nice world.
Speaker 8: But it is a nice world today and they appreciate very much.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Nick Milania refused to be a part of this get together, but Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump seems to be in a forgiving mood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a good thing because I think that, you know, it's good for democracy that we've seen, we are seen to be civil to one another at these times. My question, though, Reta, is what is the carbon footprint of that fireplace at the back roaring with flames? You know, has he actually thought about that? But it looks very nice. I think Donald Trump will be very much at home. He knows the place. I think you'd just be hoping that, you know, there's not too many little bits of blue tack left on the wall or whatever you do when you move out of somewhere.
Speaker 3: Now NIKA climate protest involving a blockade of the Port of Newcastle, the largest coal port in the world, has been given the green light by the Newcastle Council in contravention of the Supreme Court's ban on the protest. Now we've got the new South Wales Police Minister Yasmin Catley. She seems to be all over the shop on this issue. She's come under five for giving contradictory statements. She told NBA Newcastle on Monday that if they are peaceful and they are not doing anything unlawful, then happy days, but took a very different tone when she was speaking with the Daily Telegraph on Wednesday, where she raised concerns about the safety risks due to the anticipated large turnout.
Speaker 2: What do you make of this?
Speaker 3: If the Supreme Court has said this is unlawful, how is this taking place.
Speaker 1: Exactly? And why it is the Newcastle City councilor owing it. Coal is the lifeblood of that city. That's what makes that place so prosperous and vibrant. Coal getting coal to the dock, getting it on ships and getting it out as quick as possible to people who need it to keep the lights on. That's what Newcastle does. And it's extraordinary that the council is now trying to doing something which will undoubtedly hinder that commercial operation and put people at risk. I mean, councils are usually so fastidious about health and safety rules, aren't they, But apparently in this case, you know, it doesn't apply. It's okay to sit there in a canoe while a great, big coal tanker bears down on you in the Hunter. No, it makes no sense from any point of view.
Speaker 2: Nick Kata, thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 2: Kinsey Let's hear from.
Speaker 3: Actress Kathy Griffin, she's also a comic and a committed sufferer who is not coping with reality. Here, she blames Taylor Swift for contributing to Kamala's defeat.
Speaker 11: Now we're paying the price, and freedom isn't free, and we've been free, and technically we're still a democracy. To be LGBT in America is not going to be a safe thing anymore. So to be a woman in America will be even less safe than it already is. I know this will get me in trouble, but I really really wish Taylor Swift had done an event with Vice President Harris.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 11: Did not realize how racist and misogynistic America still.
Speaker 2: Is, Kinsey. They just don't get it, do they.
Speaker 3: They want to blame racism, they want to blame sexism.
Speaker 2: They think they.
Speaker 3: Needed more celebrity endorsements. Taylor Swift identified as a childless cat lady to endorse Kamala, and apparently even that wasn't enough for Kathy Griffin.
Speaker 12: Exactly, Taylor Swift had nothing to do with their failure. It was the mismanagement of one billion dollars in Harris's fundraising that would have been best used for collecting data, polling, consulting, in cell phone outreach instead of putting Cardi b up and erect and call her daddy sets. I think that the adults left the room and brat Summer had way too much influence in this presidential campaign. You can't count on Taylor Swift to win an election for you. She's backed more losers now than winners.
Speaker 3: Well, normally she's dating them, she's not endorsing them. But she does have a terrible record when it comes to political endorsements. Whether she did get involved some years ago with a couple of crucial races in her home state of Tennessee and had no impact, or if she had an impact, it was negligible because they want with massive margins her opponents.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Prince Harry.
Speaker 3: He's earned himself another participation trophy, this time is being honored by Time magazine in their Time one hundred Climate lists. This is for founding Travelists, a nonprofit that provides travelers with emissions data to help them book a vacation with the lowest environmental impact possible.
Speaker 2: Kinsey, he does this.
Speaker 3: Whilst he takes private jets everywhere.
Speaker 12: I mean, that's a great point and I also would ask him by the only person that sees the irony and a man owning a vacation property in an entirely different country being crowned an influential leader in climate action. You know, I know how you can reduce her travel impact. Don't buy a beach house in Portugal. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you live in California. Do you really need a.
Speaker 2: Beach house in Portugal? That is a good question.
Speaker 3: I remember a few years ago they copped heat because Elton John had let them his private jet and they were using that too with around Europe. Just massive, massive hypocrites. Him and Megan both Drew Barrymore. She's an interesting one child star became a big actress. Now she's a talk show host, and she can be a little bit too touchy, phelly. She got a little bit too close and personal for Martha Stewart's liking. Watch as Martha pushes the former actress away after there was a bit too much caressing and stroking.
Speaker 8: What makes you soft and gooey, though?
Speaker 10: What makes me soft and soft and gooey?
Speaker 12: Yeah, soft and gooey treatments.
Speaker 13: When you're treated like a leading someone comes in.
Speaker 2: And you're the wrong gender. I know.
Speaker 3: I think Drew got off lightly there. She's just got no concept of personal space. She does this with every second guest.
Speaker 12: Hopefully she starts to recognize some of these headlines and say, I got to pull it back because it is getting beyond weird. And I think that this is not the first time we've had this discussion. So she's not evolving, it's just getting weirder.
Speaker 3: And let's not forget she was the one who had Kamala on her couch and she called her Mamala and said, you need to be the nation's mom.
Speaker 2: Remember that She'll never let that one down. Before you go.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashian has talked about how she feels alone raising her four children, the four children she has with Kanie West.
Speaker 13: Let's have a listen, feeling like sometimes you're in this alone, even though we have great support systems and we have people around us. But sometimes in the middle of the night, when they're all sleeping in your bed, kicking you and crying and waking up like it is. You know, It's not something that I talk about a lot because I feel like there is always a lot of judgment.
Speaker 2: Well, there is.
Speaker 3: A lot of judgment, Kim, because you're pretty much a billionaire. You've got a massive stuff to be complaining about stuff like this.
Speaker 2: It's a bit teny, isn't it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, an estimated net worth of one point seven billion dollars. Last year, she announced that she has a man wow in her house. She said she hired a man because she wanted a male influence in the house. Girl, you've been married three times, what stop in number four? Maybe if you wore more than duct tape across your nipples in a crucifix, you would attract a godly man who would have a positive influence on your children.
Speaker 11: I don't want to hear it, Kim.
Speaker 3: K I am with you can hear judgment, but I can't disagree. Kinsisko Field, you nailed it yet again. Thanks for your time. Tonight still to come a special edition of Lefties Losing It, Plus we'll take a close look at some of Donald Trump's most controversial cabinet picks.
Speaker 2: Coach and Gator John's NX.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, and now it's time for a special edition of leftis Losing It. Let us take a moment and marvel in awe at President Elect Donald Trump's top five selections so far for his cabinet and other high ranking administration positions. Coming in at number five is CIA director John Ratcliffe. And this selection matters folks. For more than a decade, we've seen these institutions become weaponized to attack conservatives, not just Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: And John Ratcliffe's performance.
Speaker 3: In exposing and destroying former FBI Special Agent Peter Struck was a thing of beauty.
Speaker 14: The approximately fifty thousand text messages that I've seen with your personal beliefs like f Trump, stopped Trump, impeach Trump. Go ahead and confirm on the record that none of that occurred on an official FBI device or on official FBI time. Go ahead and do that, sir.
Speaker 1: No, they did, many of them did it.
Speaker 15: Oh, they did, agent structor.
Speaker 14: You're starting to understand why some folks out there don't believe a word you say, and why it's especially troubling that you, of all people, are at the center of the three highest profile investigations in recent times that involved President Trump, and that you were in charge of an investigation investigating gathering evidence against Donald Trump, a subject that you hated, that you wanted to f him to stop him, to impeach him, and do you see why that might call into question everything you've touched on all of those investigations.
Speaker 3: At number four, we have possibly the selection that has had the biggest reaction, the biggest freak out from the left, and that's Matt Gaetz as Attorney general.
Speaker 2: Here is some of his finest work.
Speaker 15: But why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about having abortions? Nobody wants to impregnant you if you look like a thumb?
Speaker 12: Is it seemed to see that beast top of your comments, you're suggesting that these women at these abortion rallies.
Speaker 2: Are ugly and overweeen?
Speaker 16: Yes, what do you see to people who think that those comments are offensive?
Speaker 17: Be offended?
Speaker 2: Yes, we're going to enjoy the next few years.
Speaker 3: And after what the FBI and Department of Justice did in trying to frame and defane Gates personally with nonsense allegations, I could not think.
Speaker 2: Of a better person to go scorched earth.
Speaker 3: The American people voted for a reckoning, and a reckoning they shall have now to the number three best Trump selection thus far, and it's a woman who not long long ago, was running to be president as a Democrat, but the Democrats didn't want her. She was too honest, too normal, too patriotic, and let's not forget how she ended Kamala's first run to be president.
Speaker 18: She put over fifteen hundred people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.
Speaker 2: She blocked evidence.
Speaker 18: She blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so. She kept people in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California.
Speaker 15: And she fought to keep.
Speaker 18: Cash fail system in place that impacts poor people in the worst kind of way.
Speaker 3: Kamala never recovered. Now to the number two selection. Another pick that had the Left losing it and be clowning themselves by slamming a man.
Speaker 2: With superb credentials.
Speaker 3: It's Trump's Defense Secretary Peter Hexeth, first to the meltdown.
Speaker 4: He also pinned you ready, co host of Fox and Friends Weekend, not even like that.
Speaker 2: Weekend, Pete.
Speaker 4: Heggs, Okay, Pete Hexceth, and he's picked him to be US Secretary of Defense. Now MAGA supporters and detractors are trying to figure out what because of this pick.
Speaker 3: Not a single MEGA supporter is trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: You are projecting again. Whoopy, and learn to pronounce his name.
Speaker 3: He rates better than you, even on the weekend, and we can all say your made up name Karen Yes, whoops, real name is Karen la Johnson.
Speaker 2: But I digress.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to her bad mouthing a veteran with an exemplary record.
Speaker 4: Is this the guy who's qualified to make decisions about the most powerful military in the world, who clearly does not know anything about the military.
Speaker 2: You know you're consulted.
Speaker 11: I'm warning TV host, and I've been here the longest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where's my ambassadorship to Italy?
Speaker 5: Donald?
Speaker 3: Such miserable fools, and they weren't alone. Here is Democrat Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas.
Speaker 2: Having a go.
Speaker 3: She wrote a Fox and Friends Weekend co host is not qualified to be the Secretary of Defense. I lead the Senate Military Personnel Panel. All three of my brothers served in uniform. I respect every one of our service members. Then you need to apologize to peithe Hexseth, who is not only a veteran with twenty years of service, but a double Bronze Star recipient, and he's also an Ivy League educated at Harvard Princeton. The folks who were celebrating these appointments have a problem with Peithe Hexseth because he transitioned to the media. Would they prefer if he transition to a they then I'm sure pet Hexeth won't be okay with Chinese spy balloons floating across the country or the boch withdrawal of Afghanistan and then the killing of an innocent Afghani family in a revenge operation. He is ready to clean up the mess.
Speaker 16: Well, first of all, you gotta fire you know, you got to fire the Chairman and Joint chiefs, and you gotta fire this. I mean, obviously gonna bring in a new Secretary Defense. But any general that was involved, general, admiral, whatever, that was involved in any of the DEI will it's.
Speaker 7: Got to go.
Speaker 16: Either you're in for war fighting that and that's it. That's the only litmus test we care about. Uh, you've got to get DEI and cert out of military academy so you're not training young officers to be baptized in this type of thinking, and you have to re establish that trusty by putting in no nonsense warfighters in those positions who aren't going to cater to the socially correct garbage.
Speaker 3: And the number one selection thus far for the Trump team are the heads of the Department of Government Efficiency, the smartest men in any room, the duo of Vivek Ramaswami and Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: This is what we can expect. Here is Vivek last year.
Speaker 17: And large scale mass layoffs are absolutely what we will bring to the DC bureaucracy, both because it is necessary and it is sanctioned by the law of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: And we all know Elon's uncompromising star.
Speaker 2: By now, there was.
Speaker 8: All of the criticism.
Speaker 1: There was advertisers leaving. We talked to Bob Biden.
Speaker 19: You don't advertise, you don't want them to advertise.
Speaker 3: No, what do you mean.
Speaker 19: If somebody can try to blackmail me with advertising, blackmailing with money yourself, but go yourself? Is that clear?
Speaker 2: I hope it is joining me now?
Speaker 3: Is Sky News contributor Kosher Gaida. Let's discuss some of these Trump selections. It's clear his second term will be markedly different from the first. It's clear his transition team has been working for months now to put this team together. The selection of Radcliffe for CIA director is significant. The lawfare, the weaponization of the CIA is a focus for Trump's space, and so to the selection of Matt Gates as a g Kosher this is this is exciting times for the Trump base.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 20: The biggest criticism of Trump in the first term was personnel, and he fell into him. He wanted to dream the swamp. He fell into the tried and tested model of Washington types because he was told and Warren they'll never get confirmation in the Senate and you know, work with them, and personnel is policy. So a lot of his supporters are really waiting to see how is this one going to be different. He's been sending shock weeds in the last forty eight hours through the Swamp and others. And what's interesting is the picks that he's made they do have to go through Centate confirmation. So we'll see how that pleas out because there are still is that civil war in the GEOP controlled Senate, Yes, but they're all very young in their forties, pretty much all of them.
Speaker 2: They're populists.
Speaker 20: They subscribe to the MAGA America First philosophy on everything from economics to foreign policy and the rest of it. So interesting times.
Speaker 19: Buckle up.
Speaker 3: And this is what a lot of the commentators don't understand. They keep talking about Trump's just picking people who are going to be loyal to him. No, it's loyal to the agenda which the American people voted for. So his base, his supporters want that. They don't want people in there who are going to be obstructing, who are going to be Republicans in name only. That's precisely what they have voted against. And this tweet from jd Vance just on that Matt Gates selection is very interesting. He wrote, the main issue with Matt Gates is that he used his office to prosecute his political opponents and authorize federal agents to harass parents who were peacefully protesting at.
Speaker 2: School board meetings.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that's actually Mary Garland, the current Attorney generals. And that's a point that again, the bulk of the media don't seem to understand. They're just so outraged by these selections. They don't understand what's led us to this point.
Speaker 20: Yes, that was a shot across the bow to the Senate newly elected Senate Majority Leader Thune, and there was a bit of infighting going on whether Rick Scott, the more populist Trump loyalists, would make it or Thuned it. Thune is of the old guard, but he had to fight to get that because he was challenged. And then he came out and put a statement out that I will do everything I can to confirm all of Trump's picks. And then right after that Trump started dropping these bombshells like Matt Gates. So I think what JD's doing there is reminding him that you know, you did commit to that, and if you were so quick to nominate people or confirm people like Merrick Garland, let's not clutch our pearls for somebody like Matt Gates.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and on that blob because it is certainly a blow for the Trump team not to get the Senate leader that wanted, Rick Scott. He's on site, he's going to deliver their agenda. The man they have now tell me a little bit more about him. He is very much mistrusted. And it was a closed ballot, and I think that is a problem in itself. Why isn't there transparency so people know who the person they elected voted for.
Speaker 20: Yes, I think transparency is going to be a big theme coming in from declassification to pushing more open and out in the public view votes because people are fed up with the smoky backroom deals that happened. Now. Senator Thune's from South Dakota, Ruby red state. But it's been funny. People during in the lead up to this were recirculating tweets of his back from sixteen another, so he had a lot of anti Trump tweets out there. He sort of was a protege of Mitch McConnell, who the Trump faction does not particularly care for. So you know he he comes with some baggage to the Trump proud, but at this point in time, he and the establishment Republicans are on the back foot. Trump has a spectrum of dominance right now and he's going to use that absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now, let's compare the Biden administration's borders are Kamarla Harris with Trump's incoming borders are Tom Horman.
Speaker 2: See if you can spot the subtle difference.
Speaker 7: I got a message to the means of illegal areas that Joe Biden's releasing our country and violation of federal law. You better start packing now.
Speaker 2: We are going to the border. We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border. You haven't been to the border, and I haven't been to Europe. I don't understand the point that you're making.
Speaker 7: I hear a lot of people saying the talk of a mass deportation, it's racist, it's threatening to immigrant community. It's not threatened to the immigrant community. It should be threatening to the illegal immigrant community.
Speaker 18: Is there a way to carry out mass deportation without separating families of coursers?
Speaker 7: Families can be deported together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, support the whole family. Big difference there.
Speaker 3: This was possibly the number one issue right up there with the economy, if not bigger, and the base is going to expect to see these deportations. It's going to be a core promise.
Speaker 20: That has to be fulfilled and it is going to be met with opposition the likes of which we have never seen still from including the Rhinos and the own party. There's going to be rogue judges out there banning as they did before issuing injunctions that affect the whole stage. The media is going to be showing sob stories of families being separated and all of that. So you need somebody with a lot of spine and the stones to push forward with that. Certainly Trump but all their way down and Tim Horman seems to be that person. He never pulls any punches. He was the ice director, so he's been on the front lines literally seeing what has been happening with the joke of the US southern border that has become. So he will push ahead, but every step of the way is still going to be a fight on this.
Speaker 3: Now the Democrats have really kicked an own goal and attacking Pete Hegsath the attacking a veteran with a stellar record, and to see the likes of Whoopie Goldberg and Elizabeth Warren attack this man is a terrible look Kosher that he is picking outsiders, He is picking people that you don't.
Speaker 2: Expect to see.
Speaker 3: But they're going to deliver his agenda, and that is the whole game here.
Speaker 20: They're been very disingenerous to Pete Hegseth because the thing that they were trying to make go viral, and I think they got ratioed is he's a Fox News weekend co host. They were trying to diminish him. Us in the media are only solely doing that. He has many other things in his portfolio. He is an actual warrior who served for twenty years in the US military to active deployments in combat zones of Iraq and i Rhanistan. We've moved away from this where in the past it used to be actual warriors and soldiers commanded the army and not people sitting behind chrishy desks in DC. He ticks that box. And by the way, he also graduated from Princeton and Harvard. For the credentialists who want to mock his intelligence by diminishing him as just a weekend co host, so it's very interesting. He is a young guy, again, very different profile than who's typically in there. But to call him to diminish him is disingenuous because he clearly has leadership.
Speaker 3: Skills and he also clearly knows what's the problem, what are the problems within the bureaucracy that he has to fix. He's spoken about that at length. I think he is just a very smart choice. He's likable, he's capable, he's young, there's got a lot going for him. And someone else who tacks all those boxes and who Trump has nominated is a former Democrat Congresswoman, Tulsey Gabbett. She's going to serve as Director of National Intelligence. Amazing koshuggles not long ago. The left we're trying to defame her as some sort of a traitor.
Speaker 2: An agent to Russia.
Speaker 20: She was, and she has a lawsuit out I think against the Clinton's. It's been long standing. She was a rising star in the Democrat Party, female veteran, she was given very senior positions early on when she got elected. And the transformation from that to leaving the party to being an independent, to supporting Trump, and then actually converting officially to the party and now being in the cabinet should she get confirmation from the Senate is a great story arc, a mini story arc under the Trump story arc. And the other thing too is she's a veteran, but she is solidly anti war unless it is a direct, provable, tangible, visible benefit to the national interest of America, and a lot of the wars that we've engaged in do not fulfill that. It's going to be very interesting shakeup, and she knows of what she speaks, having actually served in combat.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and so many Americans who have great respect for the military would agree with that position wholeheartedly. They're not anti military, they're just anti Americans being involved in these forever wars with no clear goals. Let's talk about the revelations here that Kamala Harris's campaign paid five hundred thousand dollars to the charity run by Reverend Al Sharpton, who also hosts a show on MSNBC. So just weeks before she sat down with Sharpton for a really pitiful softball interview, even by Kamala standards, she had handed over this five hundred thousand dollar donation to this charity, which in itself is rather shady.
Speaker 2: We won't get into that, but.
Speaker 3: There was no disclosure, absolutely no disclosure, even by MSNBC these very very low standards. There's got to be some sort of an accountability for what happened to you.
Speaker 20: You know, there's been this undercurrent of questioning whether there's support from the media in kind, even if it's not explicitly in cash. Aoldoer here, there's even cash. It'll be interesting to see in a court of law whether those things go anywhere and if anyone's going to prosecute it or not.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 20: At least the appearance of impropriety doesn't help. On top of the fact that she raised a billion dollars, as we've talked about before, and is now at a deficit of twenty million because she's paying five hundred thousand here a million dollars to Oprah who knows what she paid to Beyonce, And I don't think she has much to show for it.
Speaker 3: Well, no, and it was just completely having zero care for the money people donated. And some of these donations, yeah they're from billionaires, but some would have been from every day mum and dad. So who can ill afford to donate to a political cause, but they had. God knows why she spends one hundred thousand dollars building a set that looks like it costs five dollars in a hotel room for call her daddy. It's just shows you what disdain the Democrats have for other people's money.
Speaker 2: This is a good story. I love this one. I have a look at this.
Speaker 3: This is Kamala Harris and Jill Biden and see if you can detect the pure hatred. Yeah, they're sitting together for veteran state commemorations in the Capitol.
Speaker 2: Watch as they fail to interact in any way.
Speaker 3: Kamala looks over a few times, but Jill is not having it.
Speaker 2: Gives her nothing.
Speaker 3: And when you look at what happened before Kamala sat down, you see that Jill does not even acknowledge her. Kamala comes in, she's greeting people, she takes her seat, and Jill did not even acknowledge a woman who a few days ago she was supposedly endorsing fullheartedly.
Speaker 2: Look at the smiles though.
Speaker 3: When Donald Trump visited the White House earlier today, Jill Joe Donald, it looked like the best of friends.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 3: I've never seen them so happy. Interesting interaction. I don't know if I'm reading too much into it, but there are long running rumors that there's a fracture there. Jill Biden doesn't like Kamala vice versa, and it certainly looked liked it there.
Speaker 20: We may be reading into it, but it analyzing Jill Biden in the last two weeks has become a genre to itself on Twitter. From the fact that she wore red on election day to cast her vote. Maybe something, maybe nothing, but it definitely sparked a lot of rumors because typically the Democrats were blue. She's wearing red or dark pink in that photo right there. And then the stone called demeanor of Ma Kamla that you just showed, and then smiling the biggest smile ever but Trump. You know, it definitely creates an interesting narrative that we can have fun with, and it's backed up by a little bit of substance and that it's easy to imagine that the Bidens do feel snubbed and scorned with how they were treated and pushed out at the eleventh hours.
Speaker 2: So it's not hard you understand.
Speaker 3: And you've talked about Joe Biden and him in recent days being so happy. I haven't seen him this happy for years, literally for the.
Speaker 2: Whole four year term.
Speaker 3: It's hard to think of a time where he's just got that big smile on his face.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether it's just the pressure.
Speaker 3: Is lifted and he can just enjoy the final months of his lame duck presidency or what it is, but he seems to be a changed man. Koshergator Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Toy still to come.
Speaker 3: Ollie London joins me to review the funniest post election meltdowns. Welcome back, joining me now for some fun and frivolity poking fun and left is losing it is broadcaster and commentator Ollie in London. Now we've been marveling at the meltdown from the left. You think after twenty sixteen that learned to cope better with disappointment, But.
Speaker 2: Here we are. Let's start with Rosie o'donald.
Speaker 10: We're in for one hell of a ride with him at the helm and no immunity guard rails. And how about we get rid of the electoral college? Is that anybody like that? Anyone? I'm not so sure anymore. It's a popular vote, That's what we need to do. Who gets the most votes wins one vote, one person, No racist math in the equation, Ollie.
Speaker 3: Who's going to tell her that Donald Trump won the popular vote, biggest popular vote by Republican ever? And how exactly is the electoral college racist?
Speaker 9: Rosie O'Donnell has a classic case of Trump arrangement syndrome. She's always saying she's never going to speak about Trump again, but she just can't help help herself going on ten minute TikTok rants. Now she's making her TikTok account private. She's made a brand new account so Trump fans can't see her videos. And you know, Trump won by a landslide with both, like you said, the popular votes and the electoral College vote, so she clearly needs to study the system and also to see that he won by an absolute landslide with three hundred and twelve electoral College votes and at least five million more votes than Kamala in terms of the popular votes. So you know, but people with Trumps arrangement syndrome, they can't seem to see the facts read.
Speaker 6: They just see their rage for Trump.
Speaker 3: Now, let's have a look at this next dude who identifies as a dudet, and he's got some advice for the ladies in large of this election result.
Speaker 21: Hey, fellow ladies out there, So men think they own own You take it from somebody that used to be a man. You got boobs, you got a vi JJ. Guess what, honey, you own them? Trust me, they want it. Make them own it.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's more than a little creepy ollie. I'll get your comment after this next clipper. This is another white dude for Kamala who says Trump winning is not going to stop him from going into women's locker rooms.
Speaker 22: For the rest of you who voted for a convicted felon, the same goes for you. I go where I please, I use a women's restroom, I use the women's locker rooms, and I will continue to do so whether you like it or not.
Speaker 3: Ollie, the excesses of the trans agenda certainly were an issue during this election.
Speaker 2: Of course, the.
Speaker 3: Border the economy were the top line issues, but it's very clear that culture war issues, if you want to call them that, particularly the transagender were enormously significant, not just for Trump's traditional base, but for a lot of independent voters that opted for Trump this time round.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is one of the key issues with this election. You know, Trump has about to ban biological males and women's sports. He's also said he's going to do a federal ban on children being medically transitioned to anyone under the age of eighteen. So clearly these white dudes for Harris aren't taking this very well. And you know they're saying they're standing with women regarding abortion. They believe they're women, they feel they're entitled to use women's restrooms. Well, they've got another thing coming on January twentieth when Trump takes charge, because he's going to make sure that women feel safe in their spaces and that biological males aren't invaded in his spaces. But also said that Trump is a great ally of LGBT people.
Speaker 6: You know, he's a great friend with Caitlyn Jenna.
Speaker 9: He's very much supportive of people however they identify. You know, he judges them based on merits, based on who they are as a person. But he's not going to allow men into women's spaces and to have children transitioning. So that's a key Trump policy, and I think that was one of the main reasons why many women and also parents felt the need to vote for Trump.
Speaker 3: Now Joy raid she's an MSNBC anchor regularly and lefties losing it. She's now attacking self loathing lefty white women. The only people who actually watch your show.
Speaker 5: I just want to give some free advice to the white progressives, particularly progressive women, who maybe thinking about marching against the Trump victory, maybe putting back on the P word hats and doing that thing. I would just say, probably don't send any of those invites to any black women. You know, I'm just going to tell you right now, they're not coming. I think black women are now on the save black women, prioritize black men, and prioritize black communities, black businesses in that. And you know, the black spaces perceive America, see the democratic pride are Yeah, I think that's happening.
Speaker 2: What do you make of that, Ollie.
Speaker 3: Some of these race obsessed commentators, the ones on CNN, MSNBC, number of other networks, they just will not let go of this identity politics, no matter how divisive destructive it is.
Speaker 2: They cling to it and they're doubling down.
Speaker 9: Well, let's just say there's nothing joyful about joy Read. She is one of MSNBC's biggest sto race bass and you know, she's always going on about race when people don't generally look at race. People judge people based on character, based on who they are as a person.
Speaker 6: You know. So she's trying to divide people.
Speaker 9: She's trying to divide her progressive viewers, and she needs to cling onto those viewers because her ratings are down over fifty percent. MSNBC is struggling. You know, they just beat CNM with the election coverage just over five million viewers, which is considerably down from twenty sixteen and twenty twenty. So she needs to hang on to those voters and so those viewers, and she's you know, she's already alienating people with this race basing, and you know, there's just no need for it, because there are genuine concerns.
Speaker 6: For the black community in America.
Speaker 9: But it doesn't help when you have someone like joy Read constantly race basing, making everything about race, and people don't look at people based on race. People just judge people based on who they are as a person.
Speaker 3: Well, there is an issue joy Read does represent a certain demographic.
Speaker 2: You have to say, yes, you're right, her.
Speaker 3: Audience has absolutely plummeted by more than fifty percent.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: But you look at how all those demographics are shifting and people are thinking more freely, so they're not feeling a blow to vote a certain way just because of their ethnicity or their gender. But when it comes to black women, only seven percent when Republican. That is a voter block that has been unshakable, So I guess she's speaking to that demographic.
Speaker 2: Now, let's have a look at this hateful girl.
Speaker 3: A little bit weird, little bit hateful, and she seems to have some delusions of grandeur.
Speaker 23: I'm so excited for and I fully support this movement of making mainly men's lives, but really, anyone who voted for Trump's lives miserable. I'm really enjoying all this content about tormenting them, so keep it up.
Speaker 3: And this next gal is a well, she's a conformist sheet, but she thinks she's a rebell.
Speaker 2: Sorry, love, but.
Speaker 3: Having lots of piercings and metal in your face doesn't make you a rebel.
Speaker 8: Let me be very very clear when I say this. If you are an alternative person, punk god, however, you class about yourself and the alternative community, and you support Trump, no you're no.
Speaker 2: You're not Ollie.
Speaker 3: In the modern age, the rebels are the conservatives. Every institution now, from government bodies to the corporate world, to academia to Hollywood media is dominated by the left.
Speaker 2: The rebels are on the right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 9: The free speech advocates, the people that are happy to have a debated discussion are now the conservatives. They've become the cool kids. And I think that's a big shift we've seen with Trump. During this election. It actually became cool for Generation Z to support Trump, whereas in twenty sixteen it was kind of taboo because you'd be labeled racist, you'd be labeled xenophobic. But now, actually we've seen huge numbers of young people come out and Generation X as well have been huge supporters of Trump.
Speaker 6: So we've seen that shift.
Speaker 9: And the liberal Karens are having an absolute meltdown. And these are the people that don't like debate reach, they don't want to have a sensible discussion, and one of their key issues was abortion rights.
Speaker 6: And now any of them are.
Speaker 9: Going on strike a shaving their hairs, saying, you know, men aren't allowed to go near them.
Speaker 8: Men.
Speaker 20: No, I.
Speaker 6: Just think it's it's complete.
Speaker 3: I don't think too many men mind. Yeah, I don't think too many men mind. Let's just end with this last clip.
Speaker 2: This genius has.
Speaker 3: A cunning plan to stop Trump's second term.
Speaker 24: Okay, so we could actually stop DJT from becoming elected because they would be accused of very serious crimes such as treason and perhaps colluding with a foreign entity things like that, it's highly unlikely that they would move forward with inauguration day.
Speaker 3: I want someone to save that cat. That poor kitty having to listen to all that Holy London. We're run out of time. Thank you so much for your time this evening. Appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thanks pleasure, ETA, and.
Speaker 3: That's it me. Newsnight is up next and I'll see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: For Left, he's losing it.
Speaker 3: At nine point thirty,