Speaker 1: We've got getting them every day, every lazy adelaides, I don't know. I want to believe. I so desperately want to believe that there's other beings out there that aren't human.
Speaker 2: I just feel like we're so small in the scheme of things that there must be other things existing in the galaxy one.
Speaker 1: I think that as well. I'd love to stumble upon an alien. What would you say, all right, well, you wouldn't say that. That would be very embarrassing. What about this, this little story emerging from Las Vegas. A family over there reported a crash UFO and told police they had seen eight to ten foot creatures that were one hundred percent not human. So a random bloke by the name of Scott Rhoder of Evidence Room, Animation and Exhibits used his expertise and motion trapping software to analyze a video of the UFO crash, which landed in Sin City. So the video is police bodycam footage of this particular interview. He said he's convinced there were two creatures creeping around the family's Las Vegas yard that night. He said, all of our results came back as authentic. There's no editing. This is an original video. So see if you can make this out. This is the actual bodycam footage the audio from it, but this is a conversation between the officers and the family that night. Okay, what did you see? It was like it was like a big creature, A big creature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like an testing time.
Speaker 1: We're not going to be suks. One of my partners said they saw something following the sky too, So that's why I'm kind of curious.
Speaker 4: Did you see anything landing in your backyard?
Speaker 1: Or they see like a big s they see like a big like a big something.
Speaker 5: Were late, oh my god, something Well that's audio is not quite transcribable, but the eight to ten foot creatures and then even the police officers are like, yeah, we saw something and we definitely saw something that left in the sky.
Speaker 1: And then we've got this audio from the alleged alien. Now that's from the Simpsons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I believe. Do you believe? What makes what makes you believe that there's something out there?
Speaker 1: Because there can't be all these other planets yeah, and absolutely no life whatsoever, and how can it be a hoax? All of these so called videos or unexplained things that have been caught on camera. They can't all be complete lascame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I agree. I think there's something out there. I just hope it's friendly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's friendly as well. Yeah, but if it looks the way that these guys are explaining as well, eight to ten foot creatures with sort of greenish gray skin with big eyes.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they're bigger than us for a start.
Speaker 2: That's quite scary, isn't Imagine if you got sucked up into like a flying sauce or something and they tested your brain.
Speaker 3: See what it's like.
Speaker 1: Human life is like? Not much going on there is there? Like, well, that's not very fair at all. Come on, guys, they're like, what are you wearing? Like they're burke stop sweety.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 3: Even the aliens are like, they're ugly gross?
Speaker 1: How very dare you dropped me off back at my house? Thirteen twenty four ten. Let's talk paranormal activity? Can we Have you been involved any paranormal activity? Can we take it up? Not as well?
Speaker 3: Let's not rule out spiritual stuff either.
Speaker 1: Spiritual stuff ghosts. Has anyone out there had some sort of alien encounter?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think they're going to get alien encounter.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be That's a stretch, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is a stretch.
Speaker 1: Have you seen something a genuine UFI?
Speaker 2: Is there something other than us that exists in our little universe? Here?
Speaker 1: Oh please? This would be epic thirteen and twenty fourteen. A lot of people texting through already saying, well, you worked at se N's Little Alien. Oh yeah, in my Little Alien. I love it.
Speaker 3: If you mess with my cane, I love Cane. Let's go to Mandy. Hey, Mandy, good morning.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: There you're going what did you good? Thank you? What did you encounter?
Speaker 6: Wasn't it alien? And it was just a really weird encounter. It was during the night and it was their day. Then the night my brother passed away, but in the lundry and one of the toys started playing and it's the light one you had to me had to open up to look at, and it was it was really bizarre. My husband's like, oh, there's a little guy from those ten months old cart walk and it was like, oh god, this is very strange. And then a couple of hours later we've got a phone call saying it passed And it was at that time really really bizarre and it was like a little monkey and his forming little monkey and the got all sorts of things.
Speaker 7: It was really bizarre.
Speaker 1: That is freaky. There's something, there's absolutely something in that.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yes, thank you, Maggie. Oh wow, let's got a dev What was your supernatural encounter?
Speaker 8: Good morning. My husband, who was my boyfriend at the time, and I were on a hagers tour in Scotland and we got to in a historic castle, which was amazing. Yeah, and we snuck out of our dorm rooms because we're all separated, and went and slept at the library upstairs, and in the middle of the night an old lady came and checked on us to make sure we're okay because we were sleeping on a couch in the window.
Speaker 9: And the next morning.
Speaker 8: When we went downstairs, apparently there was no old woman working at all that night.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: The scary thing is about this castle. Apparently every twenty years all the beds turn around in the night for some reason.
Speaker 10: There's all the stories about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is amazing. So did you guys know that it was effectively? Is it haunted? That are they saying that it's a haunted castle?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you guys know that before you entered.
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely, yeah, but it was part of the hostel where you could stay on this tour. So it was fantastic, beautiful, amazing, had all this historical stuff going on and it was fabulous.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh the beds just turning.
Speaker 1: That is thank you so much, Dan, Come on, ginicole, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Good morning. So when I was eight years old, my grandmother had just passed away about six months before, and I was staying at my dad's and it was his mum, and yeah, I opened my eyes in the middle of the night and bag there she was at the end of my just standing at the end of my bed, clear as day. And I was eight, so I was a bit scared. I didn't know what was going on, and shut my eyes real tight and opened them up again.
Speaker 1: She was gone, Wow, what was she doing? She was in the room.
Speaker 10: She was just standing there and smiling at me to let me know she was okay, and she was fine, because yeah, there was a sudden, sudden death. So you know, my first experience was death at eight years old. And yeah, it I was kind of kind of therapeutic as well. Yeah, but the thing about Vegas, don't forget. Just nearby is area fifty.
Speaker 9: One sport On.
Speaker 3: You know what is that?
Speaker 10: What are fifty one is the alien base, the paranormal base in Vegas, in Nevada.
Speaker 1: So that's apparently we can go. It's completely like, no one can get it there except for genuine sort of government all that sort of stuff. But it's where all the there's supposed to be UFO ships there and alien corpses and all sorts of Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a restricted area and anyone who's allowed in there has super high security clearance, so you can't you can't even go around it or anything technics. So that's where they say that they do all these experiments on aliens that have landed in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, are you guys making this up right now? It's an e place. Wow, thank you. Nicole.
Speaker 1: Sometimes go back to the island a bit of reverse bribing. Good morning to you, Cassie.
Speaker 11: Good morning guys.
Speaker 10: How are you, Cassie?
Speaker 3: Please tell me you've had an alien encounter?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, okay, So I've got two quick stories. The first one was quite a while ago. My mum has a farm in the middle of nowhere, and it was late at night, and me and my sisters used to gaze out at all the stuff in the sky. Yeah, and we saw this object in the sky and it was like too hot, too low to be a plane, but too high to be like a throne or anything. And it wasn't just moving in like a straight line, but like moving all thoughts the direction.
Speaker 3: And darting around the sky.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was, and it was so strange. And then all of a sudden it just disappeared and we didn't know what it was. We to this day we thought that happened to be a UFO. I'm not sure if it was, but there's nothing really out there, so we just know what would be flying around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And then so the second story is actually about my sister. It happened to her. We were down the beach many years ago and she wandered off and she thought, sir only wandered off for like five ten maybe Matt twenty minutes. Yeah, but she was gone for over an hour and when she came back she had a new birth March.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. See there the story is there that U the first to always because you can't time. I have a good comprehension of time as.
Speaker 3: Well, so Cassie, where where was the birthmark and what was it of.
Speaker 11: On her leg? And it's weird. I would have to get some fodder of it. But she's like, it's almost like looks like like an octapussy kind of like it's like weird, very strange. And she's convinced that she was taken by aliens. Oh my, my parents confirmed she did not have that birthmark before.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's freaky. Yeah, and you play said as a photo of this said birthmark.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll get her to it's really weird.
Speaker 3: Sorry I was so late for the news.
Speaker 2: But Cassie, what what did she say about the time that she went missing?
Speaker 3: Can she remember anything?
Speaker 11: Nothing? She remembers nothing. So she came back in a lot of time her passed. You had no idea.
Speaker 3: Do you know why I've seen men in black? They did that thing?
Speaker 1: Yep, they cleared her memory. Yeah, that's what happened. Wow, goodness, as we're getting there as.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to Stephanie. Good morning, Stephanie, you're alien encounter. Tell me you've had one.
Speaker 7: So it wasn't me that it was my sister. She woke up in the early hours of the morning and saw a green man sitting at.
Speaker 3: The end of her bed.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what's going on here.
Speaker 7: It just looked like an ordinary man that he was green, with like this glow about him. So she kind of nudged her husband awake, and he couldn't see anything, obviously, and anyway, they left it there, went back to sleep. The next morning, they're sitting around the table having breakfast, and a ten year old son so his mum there was someone in my room, was like, what do you mean, who was it? And he said, there was this man and he was green and he was standing at the end of my bed. And their blood just went cold. They just looked at each other when, oh, my gosh, that is.
Speaker 2: Just I mean, your sister I thought maybe maybe she's had one too many fizzy lemonades and she's just sent green men at the end of her bed.
Speaker 3: That's fine, But for the ten year old to see it as well.
Speaker 7: On the same night, Yeah, that's that's freaky.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what about the little gray man as well? As like, for goodness sake, someone say hello to me.
Speaker 2: I'm very aware that the color of my skin is abnormal on this planet.
Speaker 1: I'm aware. I'm aware that I'm glowing, but forgot truly with some respects.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. Thank you for your calls. I'm convinced aliens do exist. There you go. They could be little green glowing men.
Speaker 3: Bring you lone. He's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: What's news Today's snoozess. Yes, this is the late and greatest news from the last I don't know, twelve to twenty four hours. Everything you need to know as you're getting up this morning going about your business, brought to you by newsreader Abby.
Speaker 3: What you got morning.
Speaker 12: So let's jump back into the Troy Smith stuff over in Bali. So he's a former SA man who's over there, who was caught with methamphetamine. So basically what's happened in the last of twelve twenty four hours. His drug charges have been upgraded to drug trafficking, which means he's facing life in prison.
Speaker 1: I've always said, abs, I love being upgraded unless it's a drug charge.
Speaker 3: Probably not in this instance. Hazy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So the forty nine year old he was meant to from the media yesterday but he didn't. So the Balinese police said mentally he wasn't too good. Then we sort of saw the weird thing where he was taken from that. He was being taken from Bali Hospital and he was being led into the hospital and a few journeys who were on the ground yelled and asked him a few questions. Now he's a Crowy supporter, but he gave a shout out to the opposition, which we heard before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see he's now jumped onto the allegiance of port Adelaide.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so's he's yeah, yelled out for the opposition there. So, yeah, he was caught with meth ampheta bean. The package came from Cans. They're trying to say that it was a present for helping to buy a car, But then it has come out that he's been addicted to meth for a while.
Speaker 4: So who knows what the real story is.
Speaker 12: We'll find out, I guess, but he's facing now life in prison, which is pretty scary over there.
Speaker 2: It was Mother's Day on Sunday. I got lots of presents. None of them involved meth.
Speaker 1: None of them you tube myth?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 12: Was have we established was it in toothpaste or lubit? It was in toothpaste, but it said lubricant on the package.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, wow, plot thickens with that one.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable, by the way, So this is a question without notice. But in terms of the experts, what are we looking at it in terms of maybe ten years life in prison, life in prison, not going to get life in prison to be onnes So it's always well, you don't know. I mean the Barley and I did. Some resuggests that Barley and I was an extreme case. It was eight kilos of hair and they imported. So two people death by firing squad. There's still people in jail right now. One person died from cancer. But if it's for something like this, it's probably not going to be life in prison, but it could be genuinely eight to ten years in jar.
Speaker 3: But even if so, he's forty nine.
Speaker 12: So even if they gave him, say twenty five years, sometimes they say life in prison here and the minimum turns like twenty five years, he's what seventy five By the time he gets out, he's spending the rest of it. You're spending the rest of your good years in dale.
Speaker 3: Very interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the port Adelaid Football Club has had a lot of high profile ambassadors.
Speaker 3: This one's a little unwelcome. I would have thought, gather pair.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, keep those thoughts yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's switch tax now tacked now to mobile phone cameras. So there's been a preliminary report that says there are inconsistencies in the photographic results. So they're going to go live across five locations next month. We will all have a three month grace period. So if you get caught during that time, I presume it's just a warning off you go, don't do it again. One of them will be on the Southern Expressway at Darlington. I don't know where the other where the other locations are, but if you get caught with your mobile phone, six hundred and forty dollars and three demerit points harsh penalties.
Speaker 1: They're not much and around me this tajh per fair. Do you know what I do as well, which I find myself I shouldn't be doing, and that is changing music? Oh yes, being able to phone to change music.
Speaker 3: Do you have a holder?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But I need to get one.
Speaker 11: You do?
Speaker 3: That would be very very handy when they came.
Speaker 2: I have some learnings from the time that I went to buy a holder, remember, and I forgot to stick down the suction cap and I took it back and I was like, this clearly does not well.
Speaker 3: It was embarrassing, absolute Karen.
Speaker 1: They're still talking about that Auto Masters when.
Speaker 10: They came in.
Speaker 12: When they came in up in Queensland, our fines were a thousand dollars. The road toll was so bad, so it was one thousand dollars. And I remember a woman fighting hers because she they said that it was her phone, but she actually was eating a chocolate bar.
Speaker 3: It was a Mars bar.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 12: And I think she went on and I think she fought it and she won. But yeah, she was eating a Mars bars. She wasn't holding a phone.
Speaker 2: Here's a question if anyone's got the answer to on thirteen twenty fourteen or four double O nine one nine nine one nine. If you're if your phone is in the holder and you touch it, is that deemed illegal? No, I don't think it is. I think if it's in a holder, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I remember reading that.
Speaker 2: Somewhere because sometimes like I'll look for directions on my map when it's in the holder.
Speaker 3: I think if it's in a holder. It's okay. Okay, there you go, but don't quote me on that, right, Stevens. If you're listening this.
Speaker 1: Morning, Buzz Texas three grunt to blow No.
Speaker 3: One, nine one, you're probably on five double eight.
Speaker 1: But that's that's okay. When you're done, you're done. Upstairs. Of course, there's a post at Snooze News. It is six twelve any news? What's that?
Speaker 3: Did you not have any news?
Speaker 1: Would short time? That's all?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sure for the time. Sure you'll drop the first question for us next if if you will, Joe, it's six fifteen vend machine quiz. Okay, that would be to life. That's right, Mighty Elizabeth Eagles.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't think I've received enough credit in kudos for nominating you to play for the.
Speaker 3: Elizabeth Eagles this weekend. Let's not forget.
Speaker 2: They got smashed by eighty two goals less than two weeks ago, and I thought, you know what, here's the solution. The solution is six foot two Andrew Hayes out in the field.
Speaker 3: Just I can picture it now.
Speaker 2: I can running out big defensive grabs in the half back line, setting the team up beautifully to move forward.
Speaker 3: For the first goal of the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fantastic. I spoke to Mattie s Fatal, the coach yesterday, I did you, and he's one of the lovelies spokes you could possibly speak to. I used to play with his brother Adam back in the day. Adam's not going to play everyone a little bit scared because we've got old bodies now. Yeah, and he said, oh, you let me know where you want to plan and I said, oh, I made I probably won't play in the midfield. And he's like, oh, in a beautiful way, I probably wasn't going to play you.
Speaker 3: In the midfield.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Thanks, So there you go. I had a heap of support. And yesterday we spoke to one of the greatest to ever put on a pair of football boots, who is alumni from Elizabeth Eagles, and that is the rat Johnny Platton.
Speaker 13: Seeing you out there at whatever position that you're going to play, hazy, I'm sure that's going to be most comfortable watching me on the sideline, just watching you, cheering you along without doing any hamstringth If anybody else just want to come out and help the club, jump on the website, get the phone number, give them a buzz. If not, we'll see on Saturday.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, isn't it a big shado out as well to Jared from West End who was donating ten slabs is he? So for those who was thinking about coming out just having a look and just having a bit of a beer, absolutely do it. Two fifteen Argana Park, Elizabeth Eagles were taking on Central United. So it is going to be Elizabeth Darby. I'm going to have some fun. It's not about winning and losing. It's genuinely about celebrating locality.
Speaker 3: And losing or setting themselves up for a loss. That's the one we're hearing that you be best on the best on bench, be.
Speaker 1: Best on me.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to Fitzi too, who's going to be the motivation coach Joshua Shelley. There's a there's a little video on the Johnny and Hazy Instagram page of him showing you how to celebrate a goal if indeed you do kick one, which were highly doubtful sports but odds aren't great for that.
Speaker 1: Ninety two cents I'm playing, which is strange. You put money on me, you actually lose money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and another South Australian footed legend is going to join us after eight o'clock to talk about your exploits on the weekend as well.
Speaker 3: You're heading to training tonight, Yes.
Speaker 1: Going to train tonight, trying to get right about six certy. You're going to meet the boys. Yeah, I come a bit of a game plan. Who knows, might have a couple of years on a Tuesday night. That's just what you do. Gotta start card gotta start card loading. Yeah, okay, yeah, get some cards in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it takes three or four days for the cars kicking.
Speaker 3: I'm told you're not really a midweek drinker. So we'll see how this goes.
Speaker 1: We'll see I play for Elizabeth Eagles now did six baby. We celebrate all things that come with football.
Speaker 3: We celebrate you stay light, trading absolutely, boys.
Speaker 1: Maybe look at the business Schnitzel after training tonight.
Speaker 9: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Watch this space. I don't sleep on fifty two. By the way, he is cooking up some very good things behind the scenes. Yes, thanks, So I dare say when we speak him on Friday, he's going to have something very very nice for us.
Speaker 3: I love love that for our boy, Fitty.
Speaker 1: Yes, six fifty six, top of twenty one degrees across Adelaide Today. I can't say it enough. If you're bored, even if you're not bored, even if you're getting married, change that scrap it. Come out to Igana Park two fifteen on Saturday watch the Eagles take on Central United.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if you're supposed to be playing for the Adelaide wildcout to be ones. See.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's it, that's the commitment we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you will sacrifice your own game to come and support your co host.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: There you go, there's nothing else. Come out and see John Platton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, welcome, good morning, and it is going to be fun today.
Speaker 14: It's going to be fun because Jody is on the greatest comeback train of all time. The current score is five to eleven, so there is literally nowhere but improvement to go.
Speaker 1: Joe, I don't remember that train taking off from which platform?
Speaker 14: Redemption platform reemption, same as always and overhits throwbacks or chestralize best of three. Jess from Burton has chosen Team Jokey this morning.
Speaker 2: Jess, Yes, I think yes. I appreciate your faith in me because at this point you've got more faith in me than I have in myself.
Speaker 3: But that's okay.
Speaker 4: Change. Yeah, thank you for the girls.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: And Renee from Craigmore is on Team Hazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning Renee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess which train his platform is taking off from arrogance?
Speaker 3: Noxious? Yeah, the obnoxious line.
Speaker 1: Just just ignore the Renee. You just think about what you want to watch the movies again.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 14: The winner does take home a Waller's family pack. Let's just jump straight into it. Should we get rid of the nerves? Song number one place, let's go.
Speaker 4: Jody go on.
Speaker 3: That is You're My Wonder wall by Oasis.
Speaker 4: Good work, that was brilliant. That's not the right probible.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's definitely as he messed.
Speaker 4: Up potentially maybe gave away the next song or one of the other songs.
Speaker 1: But this could be a check before we go to it.
Speaker 4: How did I not even pick it? Because I was just so excited that Jody got the first one?
Speaker 3: Right, Well done, Joe's that was very quick, Jody, we fell in love Rihanna.
Speaker 4: It's just song number two.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: I need your name, don't forget your name.
Speaker 3: I know it, I know you do, but I need a name end of already. So you know, I want to see me dansome had give me. Don't want to see me dancing with somebody.
Speaker 4: A song name and artist?
Speaker 2: That is it is?
Speaker 1: It's not no, it's tongue title, tongue title.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, that's a song.
Speaker 4: You got it hazy.
Speaker 3: With somebody.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna buzz you out. You need a bit more, I just.
Speaker 1: Need a little bit more. We're already out there the whole place. Well, I thought we can't get together.
Speaker 14: We don't want for direction, nuzzy man, I think this where officially it was a scrapping song. Three So jod'es you're taking home the win. That one was jee leaper, don't start now, that's right.
Speaker 2: Win.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So is that a win for Jody guys or a loss for the sound guy. No, we're not doing some of us.
Speaker 3: Fell in love with the host place Rihanna Joddy win.
Speaker 4: But it means jes what it was backed for Jesterbert, Yes.
Speaker 2: To movies.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the vote of confidence. Jueleaf was on the tip of the tongue too. It was just a formality.
Speaker 14: Really, I think you almost sung the entire song, not quite, but Hazy It might have been a technicality, but you still lost pretty hard.
Speaker 4: So I'm lucky.
Speaker 1: Take that win, Joe.
Speaker 4: That takes us to eleven.
Speaker 1: Six, Well done.
Speaker 3: Make the wins when you can get them.
Speaker 1: Good stuff. So fifteen are Ghana Park, Elizabeth Eagles be century United. You know exactly what to do, and that is just a turn up. Support, have a couple of beers, who knows, maybe catch up, get around, super overs, play some games. Yeah, have some fun. Most importantly, just support local footage. Elizabeth Eagles yep, JAD. It's been a tough start for the years.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think they've conceded around about I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, twelve hundred and thirteen hundred points to start the season and around four.
Speaker 3: Rounds I reckon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the differentials not great. No, percentage is a bit of an issue at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but that's okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know the old adage one week at a time, and this week Andrew has suiting up pulling on the jersey for the Elizabeth Eagles, who, let's be honest, are on struggle street. But mate, if anyone can turn around, you can.
Speaker 3: I have full faith in it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for that faith. That's a lot of faith, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, an awful lot of misplace faith.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. And if you're unaware, probably the most famous player I mean to come from the Lis of Eagles and also maybe South Australia is the one and only John the rat Plant. Oh, we've got to speak to Plats yesterday. He had some sort of helpful information to give to us.
Speaker 13: Seeing you out there at whatever position that you're going to play, hazy, I'm sure that's going to be most comfortable watching me on the sideline, just watching your cheering you along without doing any hand strength. If anybody else just want to come out and help the club, jump on the website, get the phone number, give m a buzz if we'll see on Saturday.
Speaker 1: First and foremost, Plats, you bloody legend. What an absolute champion he is. But he's right. Come out, have some fun, just get around some local footing. It's not about winning and losing. Although the beer tastes a bit sweeter after when we know that, and the cruisers tastes absolutely delicious. It's just about having fun and celebrating a bunch of blokes who are there because they like playing footy.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and I mean, I don't know what your body's going to do on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Who's to say, only Andrew Hayes's hamstrings, calves, biceps.
Speaker 3: One of the muscles you've got in there.
Speaker 1: I tell you what my groins growing, My groins have scenes and stuff.
Speaker 3: Only those guys know what's going to happen on Saturday.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about on the football field too. By the way, as don't write, don't raise your eyebrows like that, thank you very much.
Speaker 12: I give you ten minutes before you're on the bench, but then you get best on benches.
Speaker 1: I'll take that for sure.
Speaker 3: I reckon he will kick the ball and the first kid he will do is abbe. You know, since you know it sound, we're all going to hear.
Speaker 2: It's going to reverberate around the ground, ping Ping's just.
Speaker 12: And then it'll be full credit to the boys. Put my body on the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did what we had to do. We controlled the controllable. Was we did this to external noises chuck us beer chin.
Speaker 3: Cheers for the extra mirrors of the changer.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In order of transparency, how we are trying to speak to an absolute icon of South Astraining football. Let's get straight to it's Graham Corns. I'll tell you what, buddy, Corns, you answer your friggin phone, because we.
Speaker 3: Come on Graham, Come on, Graham.
Speaker 1: We will speak to the one and only Graham Corns before nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: If we can't get Grahame, can we go Cane? No, Graham, can we go Cane? We take chat at this point.
Speaker 1: We'll take Chat. At this point, we'll take Chad. Every day that week we take Nicole Corns, Tom, Chad's biggest fan. We are on the subject of netball Adelaide Wildcats. I did on thousand Emagine on the weekend.
Speaker 2: We had an unfortunate loss. Okay, yeah, it was one of those ones you could have won but you didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah why why? Yeah? Short plays?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, we had ten plays.
Speaker 1: Yep, ten players. Isn't eleven on a field?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 1: Actually seven? Actually throw on the bench. Also, it's not a field at the court. You spend the whole whole game on court.
Speaker 3: I had the third quarter off. I just had a little spell of the old bones. Just needed to rest you, is that what?
Speaker 9: It was?
Speaker 1: Just a bit sore? So your choice to come.
Speaker 3: Off, well, I'm like Charlie Dixon. You just need to be managed at my age.
Speaker 4: Don't you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not sure that Charlie Dixon got sent off though, Yeah, that's right. I've been in contact with your beautiful husband Green.
Speaker 4: Just slit that in.
Speaker 1: Is there something you know what you need to mention about what happened on the weekend.
Speaker 3: I don't feel the need to mention it. Do you feel the need to mention it?
Speaker 1: The big D word discipline? Did you or did you not get sent off the netball court on the weekend? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: And I can I plead the fifth on this one?
Speaker 1: Sure, but by the way, I've seen photo evidence of you effectively being in netball jail. Can I just go on what happened Toby Grain of Division three netball?
Speaker 2: Can I just say it wasn't dirty, it wasn't deliberate, okay, even though the other umpire may have seen it that way. And after the said collision with the opposition gold offense, we both went up for a ball at the same time, both had eyes on the ball, and we clash and we both hit the ground. However, the umpire deemed that my actions were a little reckless and a little dangerous. She said, hey, jokes, would you like a little two minute spell on the sidelines if that's okay with you, just sit it out for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you guys came to an agreement. We did, you know you did not?
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: Umpires don't ask players if they'd like to get sent to a sin bin.
Speaker 3: And I have to say, I'm so embarrassed because you got daughters.
Speaker 1: Oh well they went there, Thank you, very goodness. I'll see it though it's on social media.
Speaker 3: So my husband was there. He never ever ever comes to watch me play netball.
Speaker 2: So I'm standing there after the umpire and I came to that agreement that I just have a little rest and simmer down for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: And then I turned to my left as I'm.
Speaker 2: Standing in the box, and there he is, laughing his head off taking a little video of me, wasn't he You never come along and this is what happens when you do. And then he shared it to me, and then he shared it to you. I had that laugh, yeah, and then he shared it to the rest of my netball club. And the absolute grief that I have copped online and social media being sent off in my network game.
Speaker 3: It's been significant.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're an absolute thug.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say thug. I wouldn't say thug.
Speaker 2: And when I was trying to defend myself, I just hear my husband in the background chirping, going, it's the dirtiest thing I've ever seen on a network.
Speaker 1: Oh, we just wanted to be above board because we just want to paint a beautiful picture for the up and coming netballs.
Speaker 3: That's not the way that she would have to say.
Speaker 2: Again, in my defense, I've never ever, ever ever seen or send off in netball ever of any of the players I've ever played with.
Speaker 1: And I was the first one setting the tone. It's the thug hazy you do favor clear your schedule doesn't matter what it is. Maybe getting married next Saturday. Scrap that's. Maybe you're going to something that's incredibly important. I don't know, Maybe you've be midst maybe the christening of your child, Just scrap it. Postponent two fifteen. Come to Arghana Park and what's Elizabeth Eagles take on Century Night? If you Elizabeth Darby, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Jones honestly looking to get behind this club. It's not about winning on Saturday, because I.
Speaker 3: Mean that's not a great possibility with you on the lineup, however, who knows.
Speaker 1: But it's more so it's just about a bunch of bokes enjoying local footy. The best thing about local footy, Jones, and I'm almost speaking from the heart here, is that it's not about money. It's not about anything else except bo who genuinely want to play footy with their mates.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And on the other hand as well, we've had some beer donated, haven't we.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have big shout out to Jared from West End Johnny plattin how boys just made a few calls and got some things done. And all of a sudden when Platt says something, ye, things happen.
Speaker 3: Certainly not going to help our next guest because he simply does not drink.
Speaker 1: It's one of the great tea titles.
Speaker 2: Yes, however, he is an absolute legend of the game here in South Australia. Graham Corns, we finally tracked you down. We've put a heavy tag on and here you are.
Speaker 1: Don't tell us what we do. You went rollerblating were.
Speaker 9: I took the dogs for a walk and I forgot to take my phone, old agent forgetful.
Speaker 2: Who knows Cornsy Listen, I'm really keen to pick your incredible football brain about what's about to unfold on the weekend. Andrew Hayes hasn't played for nine years, four time Sandful Premiership player for the Central Districts, is pulling on the guernsey once again. Thoughts, feelings and emotions around at Cornsey.
Speaker 9: Well, I just think he's going to be target. You know, you've got that reputation. He's a tall, good looking bloat, full of confidence, you know, just just a sort of just a sort of opponent one of the one of the other teams, some of the other team is going to want to take down. So I think, Hazy, you might have a target on the back. So I do, where are we going to play?
Speaker 2: You? You know?
Speaker 1: Well, I spoke to the coach, Madis Stale yesterday, was an absolute champion and we just had this really friend of conversation. He said where do you want to play? And I said, oh, look, if you want me to play in the middle or something like that, to which he jumped on in a lover and said, You're not playing in the middle, but if you want to playing a forward or back pocket, Well, look, give.
Speaker 9: Him a record of the team. I'm not sure you're going to get makes action in the forward pocket. And look at somewhere in defense where you can see the ball coming out. You can run straight at it. You can within that explosive pace you've got, you can burst off the half back line, penetrate to the center, and deliver along to the forward line. I I think that's where they best use your talented and then afterwards, you know, get out of the guitar, sing and entertain.
Speaker 1: Hey, this might be your invitation because Graham Corns and I had a couple of Channel seven Christmas parties have strumped together and it was it felt good.
Speaker 3: Corn Corns and the All Stars. If I'm not mistaken, No.
Speaker 9: Nothing like Hazy Hayes has got real talent. And some of us who just hold the guitar, he plays it and he can sing. That's that's But look, look, you missed the game so much when you can't play, you know, so I still miss it. I still hate to get out there, and you still think you can. So my advice to you is if you can do it, if you can still do it, do it. And enjoy it, because it's once you stop, once you can't do it, and once in these give way, once the ankles give way, the back gives way, you can't do and all you do is lament the fact and living. And you live in the past. You live to those old glory days. Nostalgia takes over. Nostegia almost seduces you, and you you know, you drift off into those reverie of great days gone by.
Speaker 3: I mean, it sounds like you'd still like to play.
Speaker 1: It sounds like somebody has just put their hand up, ladies.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 9: The knee has gone the right He's gone the left, handle have gone the back bag. As much as I'd love to just I can. I can. I can go umpire.
Speaker 1: That's fine, But I think.
Speaker 9: It's going to be whether our sat they Mining Sports show with K. I can't. I can't. I can't leave him by himself.
Speaker 3: KG can play as well if he wants.
Speaker 9: He can umpire. He was a great umpire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Corn, can I.
Speaker 2: Just before we let you go, I just want to ask you very quickly, your son Caine worked with our Andrew Hayes for many, many, many years, what his real thoughts about eating alongside Hazy.
Speaker 9: At s N Look, I know you want to bag Hazey, but he's a good guy. He he's charismatic, I know he's he's he's he can be cheeky sometimes and sometimes politically incorrect, carefully doesn't get out of it. But I think Hay was an important part of Chane's journey, you know. But came, he came, went to Melbourne, and Hay said he he didn't move to Melbourne, but he's a lot of his media stuffs in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is that I can't progressed and you regrets with me. You know how I feel about Cane as well. I'm definitely Kane's biggest fan. But there you go. I'm thank you to that. Corny. I think that was a compliment.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I enjoyed working, enjoy going to the Christmas party singing with him because I can't sing. He can.
Speaker 3: It does his best work at Christmas party.
Speaker 1: I enjoy getting a lift home with Corns the afters because one of the great tea tables.
Speaker 9: I'm a designated driver.
Speaker 3: Harnsey, thank you so much for joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: It's an absolute pleasure and some real words of wisdom there Andrew whether he takes them.
Speaker 9: On board or not is a big question one to look. Just enjoy it. Just enjoy You don't know when it's going to be your last game. Do you enjoy it?
Speaker 1: There you go, words of wisdom from growing corns. There, it's all happening. Two fifteen Argana Park Eagles taking on Central United. Just get there? Really something to push forty I'm pushing it real hard to really had next month turn thirty nine? What about this? For a study which is very, very alarming for blokes, particularly in my sort of age group. There was a server that asked participants men to rate themselves and how up to date they felt with the latest trends and what's significant in categories from food and music to technology of the arts, even the latest slang terms. Results found that are wapping. Forty nine percent of US man felt that they are out of touch. Overall, the age we're cool is no longer synonymous with us varies, though. The research revealed you can generally expect to feel out of the loop by the age of thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Oh, where's that button that goes dun't dun't.
Speaker 1: Here it is, I'm thirty nine next week. Oh, come on, I don't think I'm part of this. I'm just gonna put it out there. I don't think I'm part of the server. Really think I could be one of the odd ones out. Really, I think I'm still cool.
Speaker 3: Do you think you're bucking the trend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Cow bunger dudes, that was obviously being uncolled. But I still feel like that I can maybe relate to the youth. Do you And we'll see what happens on Saturday. I'm kicking around with twenty something year old pain thing Elizabeth Eagles.
Speaker 2: Let's see how much you can relate. Let's see how much your muscles can relate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, physically, I'm not so sure, but you know, in terms of chat, what's up, dudes? Yeah, what's happening tonight? We go on to mar all that sort of chat, I can still relate to that. Can you feel like maybe I still dress like I'm you know, part of the boys and still doing things. I still feel like a twenty one year old would be like, yeah, I'd like to hang out with him. Why might I get these looks?
Speaker 2: I mean, if do you want to do a quick snappole around the room to see how cool we think you.
Speaker 1: Are, just to reassure me that, yes, I am trending in the right cool direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's run with it.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, we're always open to feedback on the show. Okay, Well, never aggressive. Well it's never roast like.
Speaker 3: Well, I can give you some for a start. So you just mentioned your dress sense.
Speaker 1: Let me just open up my heart, go for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you can't dress yourself nearly thirty nine years old, and the only cool clothes that you wear your wife kar a bias for you. Remember that time you went to a press conference and Ken Hinckley looked you up and down because you were dressed like a fourteen year old going to basketball training. And he said, he looked at you and I quote he said, I cannot take you seriously when.
Speaker 3: You're dressed like that.
Speaker 1: The stuff comes with age.
Speaker 2: Sure it's got one more for you. The other day we were talking on the wireless and you said this to wrap things up.
Speaker 1: I know you didn't have any other exit points.
Speaker 2: Are you an eighty four year old farmer who's just wrapped up milking.
Speaker 3: The cows for the day?
Speaker 12: All right, little, all right, My grandfather literally used to say that than he was a farmer look of news reader.
Speaker 2: How did you have any feedback about Hasey's level of coolness.
Speaker 3: There's a few things that come to mind.
Speaker 12: I guess one of the big ones for me is the shoes that you wear so every day you come in and your berks that are disgusting, but they remind me of my grandfather's.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, let's go to produce, Emily, because your summer in between, we'll get to producers who's much younger, and then maybe can sort of connect with the kids.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 2: I found this quite hard. I'm just going to put it out there. I don't want to do a pile on, but a lot of people would not about your little freezer bag insulated bag that you take to the bathroom every morning with all of.
Speaker 3: Your shower stuff.
Speaker 2: So you've got your toothbrush, your body wash, you've got your moisturizer and it is it's just like a little blue insulated bag that you would actually use as a lunch box for you use a shower bag very.
Speaker 4: Go to shower bag.
Speaker 1: Do you know I have a seat to sit down in the shower.
Speaker 3: Alright, bring us home producers.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not going to come for your age or anything.
Speaker 3: Said, We're not going to count for you, and then proceeded to go through.
Speaker 14: There's been a couple of standout moments in a couple of years I've been lucky enough to work with you, hazy. The first song is when I taught you the word slaps and you used it for everything for about six months.
Speaker 4: This song slaps freshit from Dom Nolla. This slaps. That was a little uncool.
Speaker 14: I think you're saving grains to you know, save you for a couple more years. Is you've got to get rid of the skinny jeans? Oh yeah, they are uncool aggressively, what shall be wearing like a line baggy jeans?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the skin is a go to go.
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That is definitely something from Oh my God. A couple of them saying this, it's something from my day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did want to be a member of these seventeen. That's another thing that makes you want.
Speaker 1: Well, ladies, this has been very enlightening, So thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm still cool, but I will leave you with this, all right. That'll do