Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law, parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, everybody, bang on six o'clock. She is a wet one.
Speaker 2: Good morning. But yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Lovely, Yeah, beautiful harbor, beautiful. I was in the pool.
Speaker 4: You were in the pool. Wasn't that nice?
Speaker 2: Was it? Oh?
Speaker 3: The hater on the kids?
Speaker 2: What is your pool?
Speaker 5: It was warm, that's happening. Archie takes a spark.
Speaker 3: Archie turned red. We had to get out for thirty nine degrees in the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like that is amazing.
Speaker 3: Look the most I was turning into a human wanton. I need to get out.
Speaker 2: Are you not showering in your house anymore?
Speaker 5: Are you like just getting the pool?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we are we are trust me this.
Speaker 2: You've got sounds coming out of your waterfall.
Speaker 5: No, no, that's funny.
Speaker 3: The pool is very small. But like, yeah, I crank the heater up lunch on mistakes when a couple of the kids were home sick. So I was like, oh, we'll go in the pool and sweat it out.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea. You're sick.
Speaker 2: So what we're going to do is go outside in the cold and get in hot water, and then you have to run through the cold again to get back into the house.
Speaker 3: I see what she's doing here, and a little patronizing during what's being dubbed a cyclone bomb. I know this is fall on, Is it really well?
Speaker 2: You warned this about it yesterday.
Speaker 5: Clean the sort of back end of it. So we're going to get the tail it's impacting sort of more northern parts of Australia, but we're going to get the rain and of the wind when starting from today. Noticing the rain about as we drove on in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she was a crappy drive in this morning, so take it easy on the roads as well. Oh, Lauren, Lauren, Lauren, what we need to talk in the first thirty minutes of the show about a photo I received last night from one Clint stand Away.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, who was it of me?
Speaker 3: No, it was one Clint stand Away.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I thought you said Clint sent you a picture. I think you said from one Clint stand Away.
Speaker 3: I probably did who sent it? One Clinton stand away?
Speaker 4: Oh he sends a photo of himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm shock. I am sure.
Speaker 5: How shook?
Speaker 3: Are you well? I? Oh no, No, you're gonna love this. You're gonna love this.
Speaker 5: It's what have you done.
Speaker 3: It's what he was in when he did it, and then what he did is really going to send you over the edge.
Speaker 5: J Lauren especially. Yeah, you're you're not going to handle it. I think you can be proud of me.
Speaker 2: I am how long do I have to wait?
Speaker 3: Uh? You will do it in the next twenty here on over one hundred. Good morning, Happy new financial year everybody.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's an accountant.
Speaker 4: It's your Christmas.
Speaker 5: It's a huge day.
Speaker 3: Sorry. The accounts would probably say to.
Speaker 4: You yesterday, this was yesterday, yes, And the.
Speaker 3: Text people would be saying yesterday was the data party, not today. Should have been yesterday because final.
Speaker 5: So they'll all have hangovers today. They will because they're you know, they're numbers of people.
Speaker 2: The work starts for them today, doesn't it Just.
Speaker 3: How many you reckon hooked up at the drinks last night?
Speaker 5: Oh no, they're too they're too smart for that.
Speaker 2: No, I no, I actually have end of financial year party.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and I continue. How the finance department sometimes it's the naughtiest department always. Yeah, they're ruthless, absolutely ruthless.
Speaker 5: So a few things are changing as of today here we go. Some good stuff as well, some fantastic stuff, like the minimum wage is increasing by three and a half percent. Great, that's good. Paid parental leave the amount of parental leave pay available to families to increase by one hundred and twenty days or two one days. Sorry, that's good as well.
Speaker 3: Do I have to spend that at home?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Look, I don't think you said these will.
Speaker 4: Do you understand what paid parental leave?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I've got like forty children the.
Speaker 2: Parental Right.
Speaker 5: There's also a bit of relief coming in the form of power bills and power bills the rebate. And how about this one. There's some changes coming to road rules now nationally, AI powered surveillance cameras will be rolled out across the country to detect the use of phones while driving. So we've seen them trialed, but now they're actually being rolled out.
Speaker 3: Because we are those here in Victoria.
Speaker 5: I think there's been a trial on, but I don't know whether they're being has.
Speaker 4: That got to do with the financial year.
Speaker 3: We bought the cameras on discounts.
Speaker 5: Well, a lot of a lot of these rules come in, Yeah they can.
Speaker 3: July one, the government went down at Harvey normal, gone quick, let's get twenty percent off. Throw them out.
Speaker 5: And how about this one? Here in Victoria, drivers will be required to slow down to forty k's per hour when approaching or passing a slow moving or stationary police, emergency or escort vehicle.
Speaker 3: No, no, I think I thought we'd had this in the past.
Speaker 2: It was always the rule.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a new, a new thing.
Speaker 3: Because I always saw, Yeah, if you see the cops on the side of the road with the lights on or an ambulance, you're supposed to slow down to fifty. I thought it was so they're gay. Look that's that's not a stupid rule.
Speaker 4: It was fifty and now it's forty.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Yeah, they've cut it a little bit and we still can only do twelve k's on Chapel Street. What's the councils where they're trying to.
Speaker 5: I think that's it. Yeah, that's a local council thing. I think there's down to that.
Speaker 3: He maybe walk My electric bike can do for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why what any of these rules have to do with the end of the financial year.
Speaker 5: Well, because it's July one, and it's the new financial year, so a lot of these things come into effect on July one, either July one or or January one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to stop you there. I don't think you've answered her question.
Speaker 5: I'm not the one that makes the rules, I know, but you're.
Speaker 4: You're telling the story. Yeah, we're gonna blame you.
Speaker 3: Anyone's going to speak to the rules.
Speaker 5: You're just ripping it and reading it from a news.
Speaker 3: Article, right, guessing one that you didn't write.
Speaker 5: From a highly trusted news source.
Speaker 3: Look, I think it's a good idea, the whole slow down around emergency services. But speaking of bad news services, before we continue, what no, I like, honestly, did anybody see.
Speaker 5: These are my brothers and sisters.
Speaker 3: Well you need to disown them because a lot of people lost their job with the project packing up and they replaced it. Last night at Channel ten with ten years plus my kids could have bloody done a better news story on news service.
Speaker 5: It was what was wrong with it?
Speaker 3: Terrible?
Speaker 4: What was wrong with it?
Speaker 3: Like the female host spoke to him like you're on a bench and I'm breaking a story every sixteen minutes. And then Denim Hitchcock looked like he was on the gummies and didn't even know where he was. Like, it was an absolute miss Jason, it's true, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Is it on every day? He came back.
Speaker 3: Halfway through the stories, going, this story is fascinating. What else? And then they look back at the camera and then throw to the next part of the story.
Speaker 5: What I know, watching their own story, it's like us.
Speaker 3: Playing half of edge Shearing and then stopping the song going what a banger? Jerson explaining, no worries, Clint, there's another minute.
Speaker 5: And a half.
Speaker 4: I mean we've done that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah we have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 3: It wasn't great, So.
Speaker 5: You'll be going back on every day.
Speaker 2: I need to watch it.
Speaker 3: I never thought i'd say this, but I missed that weird little comedian the left of the project. That's the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, bring back Sam. So is it? What is it called? Because it's just going to be called the New Project for probably.
Speaker 3: Ten years plus. What I do like that was they came out and said, we're going to tell you the truth. What's been what's click telling?
Speaker 7: Me on No.
Speaker 3: One for the past few years. Christina Aguilira, Missy Elliott and the crew. Morning everyone, This is Noble one hundred's just gone twenty one past six. You're on the air with Jason Lauren and our fashion is stuff against The.
Speaker 5: Guy went out last night. I took myself and a few friends out to Crown. We had a beautiful dinner at Nobu.
Speaker 4: We took them out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was my.
Speaker 3: Shout and he let us know about it yesterday too. What are he guys up to tonight? I'm taking about ten people to Noboo.
Speaker 5: There's six of us.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, mister powerball.
Speaker 5: And it was you know what, treat yourself whatever you want, whatever you want cocktails now one. No, I'm confusing, sushi.
Speaker 2: Did you just select six randoms from your mobile phone?
Speaker 5: Was a black cod?
Speaker 4: Yum?
Speaker 3: Did you get the cups?
Speaker 5: The let us cups, let us cut ones? Yeah, it was very nice.
Speaker 3: So he was going out with his family, Lauren and friends.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: Before we get to the dinner, can I address the photo we got sent?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I've just sent you both a couple of photos with bass family and some friends. You can describe it you're in.
Speaker 4: If you listen to our show, you'll know.
Speaker 2: Recently Clint did a bit of a rebrand, he styled himself, much to Jason my amusement.
Speaker 3: Heed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's pulled out the turtleneck that Jase described as Steve Jobs being back from the dead.
Speaker 3: Now you look sharp, I will say. Look, you're in the skivvy. You're in like a full coat over the skivvy, I replied, saying, I hope the staurants not too warm and you can keep the jacket on.
Speaker 5: I kept it on.
Speaker 3: I think that's a smart idea.
Speaker 2: Popped on the jacket on the back of the jacket.
Speaker 5: Is it sorry?
Speaker 2: Is it leather on the back of the jacket?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no no, it's beautiful. It's an m J. Baiale jacket. But you're right, the turtleneck is underneath the jacket, and I just thought it sort of worked.
Speaker 3: With the jacket. Looks nice without the jacket. Looks like you about to tell us the new iPhone's coming out.
Speaker 5: I look very naughty. Yeah, we're off to our plenty plenty from the fine people at at No Geez funny place, isn't it? Because the high rollers usually go, or often go after they've had a big win, and some.
Speaker 3: Of them very well, they're not.
Speaker 5: There's a few kicking around in like TRACKI dacks and stuff. They just had a good they had a good win. In someone like shouting, let's go, I went on the wheel.
Speaker 3: We're going to eat the cord.
Speaker 5: But Lauren.
Speaker 3: For it?
Speaker 5: The reason I paid or I felt like, you know, it was my up to me to.
Speaker 3: You paid for the lot.
Speaker 5: I paid for the paid for half of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: What was it? Can I ask what the bill came to?
Speaker 5: Came to about almost twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Very generous, Clinty, very generous.
Speaker 5: Not invited, thanks for the Thanks for the question, Jason, I had I had some crowned gift vouchers.
Speaker 3: Like multiple Well that's before we get to that. You've said her kryptonite the V word.
Speaker 5: Yes, Laurence.
Speaker 2: Vouchers give me anxiety when you have to pay for something with about tret makes with panic.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to do the You don't even like winning a meat tray. You wouldn't walk up together.
Speaker 5: Guess when they expired?
Speaker 2: Yep, no they're expired.
Speaker 3: No, No, he had to use them. Yesterday because it was the end of financial by midnight.
Speaker 5: I had to use them by midnight.
Speaker 3: Eleven thirty when someone wanted to dessert, was like, what time was dessert going to come out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think we could squeeze it.
Speaker 2: Now how many How many cards did you?
Speaker 5: Okay? So they were in denominations of five hundred dollars. So I had to do three tap and goes on the machine. At the time, how would you go doing that?
Speaker 4: What time was it?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 2: It like eleven fifty eight? We like, hurry up and get the machine quickickly?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, runs machines. I'm just gonna get in moment.
Speaker 4: We shan't be paying them.
Speaker 5: On the last gift card, there was still some credit left on it, so we went to another establishment to use the rest of it, which required a fourth tap of the gift card.
Speaker 3: And then did you have to add an app? Game? Of course?
Speaker 4: Drinks? Can we buy with this much?
Speaker 3: Also we go over. We're gonna have to go half and half credit card? Please?
Speaker 4: So you used it all before midnight?
Speaker 5: Oh, there's a little bit left, but you know, I thought that's a donation back to credit.
Speaker 7: They need it.
Speaker 5: They need it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they need it.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about buying like a robe from the Crown gift present.
Speaker 3: Thanks everyone for coming to this dinner, slippers and we'll all go out to the parking area. We want to talk. Hotel confessions. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What have you witnessed in a hotel? The good, the bad, the ugly. I reckon people that work the night shift at hotels that season.
Speaker 5: Oh oh my god, they would see they'd see some things, they'd hear some things.
Speaker 3: We should interview a made it works at a hotel in Vegas. Imagine what they.
Speaker 2: I also think security that have seen in their little offices watching the CCTV of the hallways.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was turning to see some things. Yeah. I remember talking to a security guard at the MGM in Vegas and he was telling me how he had to open some safes for people that forgot the codes in their room.
Speaker 5: Oh what do they have in the say?
Speaker 3: Well, he goes. You watch them freak out. Look don't look at the safe. Don't look at the safe thing. He's like, I'm not going to look in the safe. I'm just going to open I don't care what's in there. Calm down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you're in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I don't care the.
Speaker 3: Passports.
Speaker 2: Remember when I was in Rome and Paul, in the first night in a new hotel, got up and thought he was going to the toilet and walked out into the hallway that's completely butt naked and got locked out.
Speaker 5: There in the hallway.
Speaker 3: Or was that a footy player right next to the stories did.
Speaker 2: But he was a butt naked in the middle of the hallway.
Speaker 5: Butler in the hallway.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, yesterday post show, we're recording our warts and All post show podcast. You can get it on the overplayer appos.
Speaker 5: H and Jase. That's when I I sort of imparted a bit of a fact. Now I dare say you stayed at this hotel in Sydney.
Speaker 3: QT in Sydney, I have now is the one is the one in Bondi, the city one is the party hotel, very flash.
Speaker 5: We're gonna what dark and mysterious.
Speaker 3: It is. The one in Melbourne's excellent with the roof. Yeah, love it.
Speaker 5: They're all quirky bit different. So the one in Sydney has elevators that when you get into the elevators, there is some software that senses how many people are in the elevator and then plays a song relating to the weight. So if Lauren, you get in by yourself, the elevator will play a song like, ah you lonsome.
Speaker 3: To know before you doubt we called the hotel.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 8: Hello speaking, Hello.
Speaker 3: Angel, This is Clinch down Away calling from an OVA radio station. Can you confirm a rumor does the music in your elevator change depending on how many people are in it?
Speaker 8: Yes, that's actually true.
Speaker 3: Series.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is like that. It's like, yeah, so it would play that, or it would play a different song. It would say like if you're alone, and then yeah, first two people. Sometimes it's a bit awkward because they would play like a romantic song and it's two people don't know.
Speaker 3: And then what LMFAF the lift is packed, it's like party.
Speaker 8: It would just play a party song.
Speaker 3: Now here is my question. What if you're a large gentleman and you're getting in the elevator alone, do you hear just the two of us?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's I think it's it is on people.
Speaker 4: How many people like no body heat?
Speaker 3: No? I think it's a body heat.
Speaker 5: They've got no sensors in their body sensors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it can't be whit.
Speaker 5: Well, what a feature. That's a cool feature for a hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. Yeah, I love that. I mean obviously, you know, quite depressing when you're going home at three am alone. Reminds you that you're going home alone.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 2: The elevator is sewing shade at you.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number? Hotel confessions, good bad, the ugly? Maybe it's a cool feature you've seen at a hotel? Where do we sit on a theme hotel?
Speaker 4: They're not really for me?
Speaker 5: Isn't there a at one of your favorite hotels? Jase? Isn't there a Sonny and Share Room themed room at Ovolo?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just got the crisis hotels only stay there, Missus and Iver fight. Yeah, I didn't know there's a Sonny and Share room.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll be Do you call and actually reserve that the Sunny and what is in the Sunny and Share Room?
Speaker 3: Sonny and Share They're waiting for you. It's one hell of a night.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Sunny's bread, isn't he?
Speaker 3: I imagine?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Just share?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Fishnet structure thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Hotel confessions. Oh, hang on, here we go. There's the Tiger hotel room in Richmond. What's that one?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hang on, it's the one on Bridge Road.
Speaker 10: I can't remember the name of the hotel, but I think we went there for like a client meeting or something when we were at the old radio station. And the whole every wall in the hotel room is teamed and there's like sequins and glitter, and there's a big giant tiger in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Will you go to a hotel jeez or somewhere? Did you know we were all there together?
Speaker 3: Are you just reciting?
Speaker 2: I definitely was not there.
Speaker 3: Hangover. There was a tiger in the bathroom. That's a hangover. You're just making it.
Speaker 5: Later on the Hager mural on the wall.
Speaker 3: Much wasn't there?
Speaker 4: Who took you there?
Speaker 11: At it?
Speaker 3: Thirty? Twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 5: In return?
Speaker 3: I got tickets doing Lightskate Family Passes Lightskate Returns to the Royal Botannic Gardens. You can book now at ticket Tech thirteen and twenty four ten. What have you said in the hotel? I was just talking to producer years he found that hotel with the tiger room that we're talking about. Is it the Motley, the Motley, the Motley, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Motley and Richmond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: It's definitely never ever ever been in.
Speaker 3: The Apparently we're in the hotel room with him, and every wall is a different theme.
Speaker 2: Okay, we must find out who he was actually there with any of us. It must have been a good night though.
Speaker 3: We are doing hotel confessions. What have you witnessed at a hotel? Clint was telling us how the QT in Sydney, the elevator has senses in it and it plays music depending on how many people are in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can shame me straight away.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 5: Olivia, good morning to you. Have you got a hotel confession or something? We don't know?
Speaker 6: Oh, I used to work in hotels, so I have a lot of different story here we go, but the main one that sticks out is when a man was on the run from police and it was like hush. It wasn't hush hush, but it was out there. And then I all of a sudden saw someone run. Asked me run into the lip, and then I realized that the man on the run was on the house keeping floor hiding that happened to coordinate with the police, and it was like a goose chase. At the end, they caught him in the foyer. They literally tackled him in the foyer and someone was trying to check in and they were angry at me because I wasn't processing his checking while someone was on the floor being tackled by police behind him.
Speaker 3: That's fair because sometimes they could have just got off a long halflight.
Speaker 5: Come on quite.
Speaker 3: Were you putting on the cuffs, Olivia or were you free?
Speaker 6: I was trying to make sure there was any human is danger, right, you know what?
Speaker 3: I hate it checking, you know, when you're lining up and then those people and this would be a clint s down away. Those people come along, Come along, Lauren, and they go to the counter the furthest on the end that has a little plaque you are one Rewards member will save you.
Speaker 2: First, that's how they get you.
Speaker 4: And then you sign up, is it?
Speaker 2: And then I forget and then they go and I go, yeah, I'm a memory, and they're like, what's the number.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I've forgotten my number. Sign But I'm here at I'm here at the special part of the desk. We might as well be this.
Speaker 4: Don't send me to the back line.
Speaker 5: I'm there claiming my free drink as a platinum or whatever it.
Speaker 3: Is the hotel drinks to not is the manager's canna pay is still on at five pm? Got imagine that chat at that thing. Thirty twenty four ten is our number. We've got Coco Black vouchers to go and return. What have your witnessed at a hotel? We are talking hotel confessions. What have you witnessed at a hotel?
Speaker 4: What have you witnessed?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: A friend of mine was a duty manager at a hotel in.
Speaker 5: Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Okay, you might have to use your imagination here. But they got a call saying there's been an incident in our hotel room. We need some we need an ambulance, right, And they went upstairs and a man had been lying under a glass coffee table and a woman was dancing on the coffee table and she fell through the coffee table and it landed on him.
Speaker 3: That could have gone so much worse than what I was imagining.
Speaker 2: Well, what was she doing on the glass coffee table?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Not cute? They said.
Speaker 4: It was not a good scene.
Speaker 2: When they well he was all cut. She was all cut, like on her up her legs and yep, there was glass everywhere. Wow, very bad.
Speaker 3: Never dance on a glass coffee table.
Speaker 2: We've all Why was he lying under it?
Speaker 5: There's plenty of good bantage points on the couch shoulders. Oh this is terrifying. That chair, what's it called a chair?
Speaker 3: Terrifying? But producer Brady just put his hand up like he has.
Speaker 5: Permission to talk. Go for it, think about it with a glass coffee table.
Speaker 11: I was one of the people that went to Surface Paradise for schoolies I graduated. Yeah, and we had some friends and about two rooms down and we're all on the balcony and you would talk side by side, and these particular friends thought it would be a good idea to throw one of the chairs, one like a small lounge chair, from the balcony into the pool Surface Paradise. Honestly, this was day two and they got kicked out of their hotel and had to fly back early. It was the end of their school. They landed it, it survived to land it in the pool.
Speaker 3: Have you got a fat of you sitting in the chair in the pool?
Speaker 11: I bet it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: School Mate people get really stupid on schoolies.
Speaker 3: Brodi final final One used to work on eight a front desk, worked on a front desk at a prominent Brisbane hotel and he would use the vacant rooms at night.
Speaker 5: Would they launder the sheets?
Speaker 3: Well, no, because he can't tell anyone who's used the room right what.
Speaker 2: He'd just sleep there, Yes, yes, Laura.
Speaker 4: Oh he'd have visitors.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he would have visits.
Speaker 2: He just do it at his own house.
Speaker 3: Because he was working, so he was on the Job's job, on the job. Welcome to your Tuesday. Take it easy on the road. She is a wet.
Speaker 2: One, miserable old Tuesday Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Also, if he ended the airport to pick up loved ones coming in from Sydney, you might want to check the flights because there's a lot of flight delays.
Speaker 5: Look chaotic there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you hate the airport so much.
Speaker 2: I'm just imagining you at the airport on a day like today.
Speaker 3: I can imagine those people out there and there little high vis vest happen on your window. Go round, go round, you can't sit two more minutes, go round.
Speaker 5: Some people park on the on the road don't and they get in trouble for that.
Speaker 3: I just surely twenty twenty five, how people don't still realize take your belt off, take your iPad out here, like yeah, oh my god, that bit got it right. But yeah, massive flight delays because of this this storm we're expecting over the.
Speaker 2: Next few He looks shocking just looking at the bomb up in New South Wales. That looks terrible up there. So hopefully it doesn't get that hectic down in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Sucks to be them, the cyclone bomb.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, the mushroom trial.
Speaker 5: Your jury's out, I mean jury's deliberating, deliberate.
Speaker 3: They're not out, they're deliberating.
Speaker 5: No, sorry, jury's deliberating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't decided. Jury's in, no deliberating. When they come out and they're out, it means they.
Speaker 5: Know exactly it. Used to be a court reporter.
Speaker 2: Well, I failed legal studies in year eleven.
Speaker 4: Even I know that.
Speaker 5: Jury is deliberating.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Clint down away.
Speaker 5: Jury lotto, what day and time do we think they're going to be back?
Speaker 3: So today's the first day they're deliberate, A full.
Speaker 5: Day, first full day they're deliberating.
Speaker 2: Wow, have you ever done jury duty.
Speaker 3: No, I've gotten out of it a couple of times, have you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I think I'd like to do it?
Speaker 3: No? I remember watching the poorly show movie Jury Duty, where they go and stay in a nice hotel and get free food.
Speaker 5: But I don't think no, no, no, no, no no, it's not like that.
Speaker 3: My money is on they have an answer tomorrow. Really, Yeah, that quickly, no mucking around.
Speaker 5: I think I.
Speaker 4: Kind of agree. I think it'll be quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I reckon Friday, really Friday, three pm. The bulk of juries tend to come back late on a Friday because they don't want to be sitting over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Plus they don't want to go back to work on Tuesday. You know what I mean. Let's drag this thing and.
Speaker 2: They're putting them in a cushy hotel with free food.
Speaker 4: There might be three months Jase was on the jury.
Speaker 3: The time served would be in loop because I take it that long to come up with a kid.
Speaker 5: The kid knows how to end a song expecting that were you, big boy?
Speaker 4: Did that finish a bit abruptly?
Speaker 5: For Oh?
Speaker 3: Look, you know what I like it?
Speaker 5: I like a long like you like a tale.
Speaker 3: I like a long tail, not you know, like, come on, guys, just you know, Wow, Hey guys, let's let's stick with professional shows. I want to shift our attention to Channel ten. Last night very sad news last week with the project coming to an end.
Speaker 2: O people were so sad. The Instagram stories and videos was so sad.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it's one of those like we've grown up with the project, you know what I mean, what was it on for over fifteen years?
Speaker 5: Newsday?
Speaker 2: Why did they cut it? Why is it no longer?
Speaker 3: Well, I think there's a huge crew that work on it. Roe owns it, Raving Enterprises, So I think it was coming up for a new Yeah, it is expensive, ten trying to save a buck like a lot of companies at the moment. So it was like, okay, well let's let's do a smaller version.
Speaker 5: So now Channel ten abbreviated version.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Channel ten now of their first at five news, Yes, which goes on with Jennifer Cutt.
Speaker 2: Well that's the normal news.
Speaker 5: That's the normal news.
Speaker 3: It goes for an hour, and then after an hour of news, sometimes it's good to keep more news. So now they're rolling out ten News plus this news.
Speaker 2: Show at what time.
Speaker 3: Well, it's rolling out at six o'clock straight off an hour of the news, which.
Speaker 5: Is when nine and seven have their news.
Speaker 3: What we've done this dance before with George and Show.
Speaker 4: Why are we doing the news again?
Speaker 3: I'll let the host explain.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to ten News Plus.
Speaker 3: I'm Doneham Hitchcock and I'm Amelia Brace.
Speaker 9: We're not here to tell you what to think. We're not here to scare or depress you.
Speaker 12: We will give you facts, information you can trust, the truth.
Speaker 5: That sounds good, yeah, but they're dealing with facts.
Speaker 3: It's the truth. Good start post whatever you're doing after the news, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're know what rattles me the most, right, it's because normally sometimes God for Big Clint, I'd miss your news at six what just hang on because I'd be getting the kids, sort yeah, and then I'd sit down sometimes like because the project had come on at six thirty was great, Like I'd be catching up. Now yeah they've moved deal or no deal back time, Like it's like at seven now, oh no.
Speaker 2: Wait deal or no. You can't be messing with Delan no deal seven.
Speaker 3: The news on last night. But what I thought was going to be the news first thing it pops up as Grand Daniel. I'm like, it's been done again.
Speaker 4: Oh you know why? Probably because the tipping point is so good.
Speaker 5: You know, it's very popular.
Speaker 2: The tipping Point has knocked Deal or No Deal off the charts?
Speaker 3: Has it anywhay?
Speaker 5: Deal and No Deals? Now on channel ten? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is on ten? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What did it used to be on seven?
Speaker 4: Is it still Grant Daniel?
Speaker 5: Yes it is.
Speaker 3: It's definitely not the other bloke. He's on the news now. Anyway, back to ten.
Speaker 2: News plus, ten News Plus.
Speaker 3: On so ten News Plus is that the plus shut up? What I like about this new show is they they come back to the host mid story.
Speaker 5: With the facts. Take a listen.
Speaker 12: But there's a lot more to this case, and Denim, you've been doing some digging.
Speaker 3: I certainly have.
Speaker 9: Amelia and a lot of inmates will tell you they're innocent. But it looks like Debbie vulgaris really is.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't they go back to the story.
Speaker 5: Then he hits play again.
Speaker 2: Like they're commenting on their own story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is my favorite. They leave the studio, they go yet to the story, They go out looking for the interview themselves.
Speaker 4: What are they doing stories on?
Speaker 3: It could be a variety of things. Last night was an Australian mum who was currently in jail for drug smoke.
Speaker 2: Right, it sounds like a current affair style longer for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people online are calling it the t move version. Have a listen.
Speaker 9: We are not suggesting knew there were drugs in any of the suitcases. But I have so many questions and I'd like John to explain.
Speaker 5: Several minutes later.
Speaker 9: He's standing in the dark, pretending he's not home.
Speaker 3: No answers today, No answers today, how he was there for about three minutes. John didn't answer the door.
Speaker 2: No, so they didn't actually get the answers.
Speaker 3: I think we come back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: When John answers, oh, they said they weren't going to scare us, he sounded a bit scary.
Speaker 5: Well, that's he was looking for the facts.
Speaker 3: That's what there was no today.
Speaker 2: I just so we don't have the truth on.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of people would have lost jobs last week, Yes, with the project especially you know it was based here in Melbourne, so I think there was high expectations for what was going to replace it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just the first episode, right, so you know, give it some time. Maybe exactly e' been too harsh a day one probably.
Speaker 4: How often is it on?
Speaker 5: It's on every night, I believe, except for hot except for Saturdays some day six Sunday version.
Speaker 3: When do you want coming up after eight this morning? Your chance to win five K? And Harry mckaye is in from the Blues. Great interesting to get his opinion on the old fifty cuffs in the Tigers game on the weekend.
Speaker 5: Well plenty to talk about. There's that. And the President actually spoke yesterday at Carlton out of Prince's Park. Oh yeah, basically guaranteeing that VOSSI will see out the season.
Speaker 3: That's great. I think that's awesome that they've actually come out and said, look, let's just put this to bed. He's our mare.
Speaker 5: Sometimes in some people in footy circles say the worst thing that can happen is when a board back's a coach. It means, you know.
Speaker 3: What, it changes every week. Last week it was like when the club doesn't speak, the riding's on the wall win exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, life for one, I'm happy voss sticking around. So I love VOSSI as you know, hey guys, the school holidays.
Speaker 4: Some schools I think have already started this week.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 3: The nice one?
Speaker 4: Yes, some schools are.
Speaker 2: Some schools are on holidays. Your kids start school holidays on Friday.
Speaker 3: Jesus said, we're just getting two weeks this time around the Catholic schools.
Speaker 2: Well, we are also taking a break from Friday. What are you?
Speaker 4: Are you going away?
Speaker 2: Jays? Are you doing?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Head out of Bentley, crossing the Pink, go to Hampton or something?
Speaker 2: Because you've changed your mind three thousand times on what you were going to do these holidays.
Speaker 5: Snow, yeah, maybe lawn Oh now, I.
Speaker 2: Suggested this spirit of Tasmania for you and the kids because you don't like airports and flying with kids. So maybe a boat's are good.
Speaker 5: That's a nice that's it.
Speaker 3: And then I was looking at one of those one of those parks with the jumping pillow and talkie.
Speaker 4: Oh, the one in the one in river.
Speaker 2: Clubs are good as well, Clinty, have you decided?
Speaker 5: I've booked a little trip north to get some sunshine. I'm going to go to with some friends to Magnetic Island.
Speaker 3: Oh, must have been.
Speaker 2: I've never been that it's meant to be amazing.
Speaker 4: How long is the flight though?
Speaker 5: We go to Townsville and then you have to get a boat.
Speaker 3: How are you going to be with the weather, because the storms.
Speaker 2: That would be just your imagine.
Speaker 5: Get up there, finally get hold and I'm reporting back to work in Chapa.
Speaker 3: I will laugh if that don't don't.
Speaker 5: Jinx me, Lauren.
Speaker 2: But we're going away. We are escaping to some warm weather as well. We've got quite a long haul flight. And the last time I did this flight, I got into my seat and there was a woman behind me with a baby, like an eighteen month old todd like could walk, couldn't talk.
Speaker 4: What's that like?
Speaker 5: Eighteen on our scale?
Speaker 3: That'd be?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 2: It was waddling it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say to youdler's walking on your own. I would still say, no, No, she was walking on her own, okay, talking toddler.
Speaker 2: Because before we took off, when everyone was getting on, she kept walking up and down the aisles and coming up here.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking toddler.
Speaker 2: Like making noises at me, but not saying hello or making words you know anyway, So I was like, terrific, this will be fun for fourteen hours with the baby. But I'm always mindful that parents are so stressed when they're traveling with it.
Speaker 3: I was about to say the anxiety that the parents would be.
Speaker 2: Feeling, oh shocking, and I said. She kept saying sorry, sorry, sorry, She's running up, and I was like, let her run. We haven't taken off yet, like let her burn off some steam anyway. So then we take off. She puts the baby down, and I was like, what is that noise? She had a white noise machine that babies sleep with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like but.
Speaker 4: On the plane.
Speaker 2: Oh, And I was like, oh, surely.
Speaker 3: The plane would make enough white noise you hear that.
Speaker 2: It was like it was so loud, and I was like, what is I thought it was someone's lif like sleep app neear machine, but.
Speaker 5: It was like.
Speaker 3: Wearing that on a plane. It look like a fighter jet pilot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was like you said someone, And then I realized it was a white noise machine for a baby in Clinton.
Speaker 5: I know you sleep, Yeah, you would have been been out for the whole fight.
Speaker 2: Well. I was so frustrated, and then I fell asleep and I slept the entire way the white noise machine. And now I'm wondering if that's an appropriate thing to take on a plane.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they should play it through the PA. They should welcome board contous.
Speaker 4: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: I literally slept the entire flight and I am thanking the white noise machine that I was filthy about. But do you think as a passenger, would you be annoyed if someone did that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: I think surely you put headphones on.
Speaker 2: You can't hear it, but you can't sleep in head like headphones are kind of do you.
Speaker 3: Know what happened on the way but oh you won't like this. On the way back from Fiji, Archie broke his head hones, so I just had to let him.
Speaker 5: Know with volume, Yeah, volume, with those funny little tunes the kids playing.
Speaker 4: Were people annoyed?
Speaker 7: Know?
Speaker 3: They loved having miss Rachel on the flight back?
Speaker 5: Rachel today? What your favorite? She's good, isn't she? Hey?
Speaker 3: Just before we continue, Lauren, video of your girl on the Gram yesterday celebrating the end of her UK too, leg I know, did you see how she celebrated?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't see that, but I did see some very steamy photos of her and a boyfriend fiance actually on a boat somewhere in Europe, looking.
Speaker 4: Very loved up.
Speaker 3: She did a lock in in an Irish.
Speaker 5: Pub, an Irish bar, and she split the G.
Speaker 3: And our our Irish producer Jeez just told me during your news clinic she was doing that was what was she doing? What was she doing? Well?
Speaker 10: Shed five stadiums in Ireland obviously celebrated and ordered a whole heap of pints of Guinness for her team, and she was splitting the G very successfully. Do it for you an Irish absolutely did it for me and the rest of Ireland.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, it was hot.
Speaker 4: I saw it. It was hot.
Speaker 5: What's the split of the G?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You you you explained it chees.
Speaker 10: Yeah, when you drink point of Guinness down as far as the G and the Guinness logo, so the black part and the white part of the point the top lines.
Speaker 5: Up perfectly with the G.
Speaker 7: You split the G?
Speaker 2: She go.
Speaker 10: She was bang on the morning on the first attempt, of course, because she's.
Speaker 2: That's really hot.
Speaker 5: They're people over there, what's train people, there's leprechorns.
Speaker 4: Everyone's doing it though.
Speaker 2: I see it all over social media all the time, people trying to split the G.
Speaker 5: Hey coming up?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no different.
Speaker 2: That also would be hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, coming up after Harry McKay is in the house.
Speaker 2: But next laws Oh someone very famous has been publicly dumped humiliating.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we're going to go. It's next after this. Right across Melbourne, you are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Take it easy on the road. She's a wet one Melbourne. You're on Novod morning. Everyone. This is Nober one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. It is just gone twenty to eight. We're doing to thank our mates to she already express and your chance to win five k coming up at eight this morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you guys fans of Survivor?
Speaker 4: Have you ever watched it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've gone through stages. I remember watching season one when Richard would get his little out.
Speaker 5: Oh that's way back, Yeah, that's in the.
Speaker 4: Is that the American one of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The American one. Look, it's a good show.
Speaker 7: It is a good show.
Speaker 5: It is a great show.
Speaker 2: I got into one season, but it was the one where the remember the guy won and he pretended his grandmother had died and everyone felt sorry for him.
Speaker 4: And they kept him in and then it made the whole thing up.
Speaker 5: Is that an Australian one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: I can't remember, but I remember it being one of the seasons that like flipped the whole game, because then people started getting really strategic and we're lying and we're making up stories to try and befriend people and stay in the game. Anyway, there are some big changes coming to Survivor. Anthony Harleia, Jonathan Lapalia excuse me, Anthony and his brother.
Speaker 3: Jonathan movie star Jonathan Jonathan.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Survivor Jonathan Laplia has been hosting the Australian version for like fourteen seasons and he has been dumped the Well funny you say that, because that's what he put in his Instagram Clint.
Speaker 5: Yes, someone's Snufty's fine.
Speaker 2: Australian Survivor has seen some of the most epic blind sides over the last ten years, but this one might be the craziest of them all because it happened to me. I received a call from the network thanking me for all my hard work and dedication. But for the next season they are going in a direct different direction. Yes, there will be not a tribe swap, but a host swap.
Speaker 3: Weird those he filmed the next season, so we're still going to watch another season with him on it. Then there'll be a new host. They really the last one, the final episode. They should put out each flame.
Speaker 5: They really should.
Speaker 2: They had filmed it.
Speaker 4: They've got to make get.
Speaker 3: Them all back to reach those sticks and just film the close up.
Speaker 2: So he finished his caption with ps. Whoever said a blind side is the most humane to put someone down is an idiot.
Speaker 4: This hurts like ever.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a shame.
Speaker 12: M hm.
Speaker 4: So does that sound a bit nasty to you guys?
Speaker 5: He's very unexpected. Who's now? David Janet is rumored to be replacing him? Gender Jennet is Jennet, He's he's a former winner of Survivor. Oh, he was a bit of a schemer on Survivor, and he's gone on to shoot episodes of Getaway more recently.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone's had to turn on it. Even I got a stint on get Away.
Speaker 3: I know, guys, think about this is going to be awkward if it's only me. Have you guys been dumped?
Speaker 2: I think historically I have been the dumper, not the dumpy.
Speaker 3: I come on, really, it's only me?
Speaker 5: How brutal.
Speaker 3: Well, there was one I was seeing a girl for a few months. I was I was pretty indeed very early twenty yeah, and she was coming read to pick me up, didn't them my license? And I was literally sitting on the front steps when she texted me saying I'm not coming.
Speaker 7: Ever again.
Speaker 3: She said a lot nicer than.
Speaker 4: That, I'm not coming ever again.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the text to say, like, I'm around the corner and get ready. And I was like, I didn't want to be too keen, but I was sitting on the front steps.
Speaker 2: Well that's too keen. Why are you sitting on the front steps?
Speaker 12: I was?
Speaker 3: And then she texted me saying, hey, this isn't working for me, and yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm already on the front step. I'm already waiting. Don't make me go back into mum and dad.
Speaker 3: Now it gets worse.
Speaker 4: Did you beg her to come? Please come back?
Speaker 2: Please give me one more chance? Please?
Speaker 3: I wrote it a letter.
Speaker 2: It was a letter handwritten or written? How old were what did it say?
Speaker 3: Dropped it round later that night, just a hail Mary. I wasn't begging or anything, just like you.
Speaker 2: Know, were you asking for one more chance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew you'd have a field day with this.
Speaker 2: Had you done something wrong though, or she just she know she had the ick? Once you got the ick, no letter is going to help. In fact, a letter is.
Speaker 3: Going to won't turn the letter.
Speaker 2: Around, that doesn't Did you really think it was going to work?
Speaker 3: Yes? Do you think I would have got a taxi over there at eleven o'clock and not.
Speaker 2: Give that I had to get a taxi over to drop the letter because it didn't drivers.
Speaker 3: I just said to the driver, can you just hang on a second? Just dropping something in?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Ran over, sliding under the front door, and got back in the cat.
Speaker 5: Did she ever correspond with you again?
Speaker 3: Under the front door she texted me to say.
Speaker 2: Did she say, I'm still never coming over?
Speaker 5: Everything?
Speaker 3: Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Wait? I just need some insight. What was some what was some eff give an exam? How you open to the letter?
Speaker 4: How'd you start?
Speaker 3: This was so long ago? I think I was just pointing out that, you know, like, hey, maybe just because you haven't an off date doesn't mean you.
Speaker 5: Know, dear, it doesn't mean it's us. How did you sign it?
Speaker 2: It has to be forever yours.
Speaker 3: Yours faithfully the tear marks on the paper would have been off putting.
Speaker 5: This smudged.
Speaker 4: How many pages was it?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: Three pages?
Speaker 5: I think I put quotes, I think he writes in capital.
Speaker 2: Was it on a was it on like lines on it? Or is it plain paper? Because it would have been all messy.
Speaker 3: And enough turkey. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. How did you get dumped? Did you have your heart broken? And it might not be a relationship, could be a job job relationship. However it was if someone dumped your we want to know about it. Thirteen twenty four ten. As you can hear by the last three minutes, this is a safe environment.
Speaker 2: We will not laugh at it was a call it We are asking how did you get dumped? Was it publicly? Was it via text message? Was it via a letter?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: Or did you get dumped from a job in a humiliating way? I'm a mess.
Speaker 3: I got a heartbroken early twenties again.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's a tough time.
Speaker 2: It's not a good decade for you and.
Speaker 3: The girl that broke my heart. I knew she left her office at five point thirty. No, it wasn't waiting for No, I wasn't waiting for I think still, I think I've told you this before. I would go for a run at night.
Speaker 2: A run.
Speaker 4: She would have seen right through that.
Speaker 3: And try and time the run. So I was running past her work when she'd be walking out.
Speaker 5: To the car.
Speaker 2: And how many times did it work? How many times did you run past her?
Speaker 3: Well, like, there was a couple of nights right around past slowly and I'd be looking on, my car is still there and she hasn't come out, So just quick walk up the other way.
Speaker 4: You actually just running.
Speaker 5: Hundred last time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't run now because it just brings back that memory.
Speaker 4: Wait, hang on, So she'd already dubbed you and then he died that Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wanted her to say like, oh, he's doing a right cookies out there running.
Speaker 2: And so she knew. We always know when you guys are putting something on that.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: I had this boy I broke up with and he just happened to be in the places I was all the time afterwards, and I was like, I know you didn't just happen to be here.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 2: You knew what I was doing, You knew where I was going.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: We all know to know what it's like to be the dumper?
Speaker 2: All right, have you ever dumped anyone?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Dump?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's take the head off.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 2: What happened to you?
Speaker 6: I went out for dinner with my family and he was there, and then for my sabbieth birthday and we got home and he broke.
Speaker 5: Up with me after your birthday?
Speaker 12: Birthday?
Speaker 2: Why something happened at family dinner?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why go to all the troublic under the dinner?
Speaker 5: I thought it was a really nice night. Oh did he get you a president le?
Speaker 2: No, he didn't double without him, but he just went for free dinner on your bosket through this dinner and then I'll do it.
Speaker 3: And you're bloke who broke up with a girl on the way to dream World. They were going to dream World.
Speaker 5: On the Gold Coast for to ride the tower.
Speaker 3: Because I was friends with her. And she's like, why would you break up on the way to the things?
Speaker 2: No, it's better than doing it like mid Scooby Doo coaster.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Did they still go to dream World? Yes?
Speaker 3: She said it was so awkward. Can you imagine the photo at the bottom of the rollercoaster loop?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of rides. Yeah, yeah, two people rides.
Speaker 2: No, and you canceled dream Well in Hastings.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: What happened with Meda?
Speaker 13: So I went to Europe with a heap of friends for a trip and my husband was very funny on the phone. Got back home and he told me that he's leaving me for a workmate who's twenty years younger. And then yeah, he just took off and didn't come back from work the next day.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, hang on, you were overseas and he called you or you'd come home.
Speaker 13: No, No, I came home. He was there, and then I thought something was a bit funny, and I asked him and he told me that I'm just catching up but there we're just friends. And I said, just tell me the truth and he said, okay, I think I want to see her. And then he went to work the next morning and never came back.
Speaker 2: Wow came back? What did she did?
Speaker 4: Just leave all his stuff?
Speaker 13: Yeah, he just left everything studying looks back when I was at work to pick up his clothes every now and again.
Speaker 3: Mmm, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 13: No, it's so good, it's so.
Speaker 5: Get out of jail free day.
Speaker 13: It's never been better. And the thing is after he left, she jumped him two months later.
Speaker 2: It's going to have it, I know.
Speaker 13: And then he moved and now he's been arrested twice.
Speaker 14: Okay, I want to keep hearing what he did legally weekend.
Speaker 3: Well, we're not serving time like the other ladies. Ex How did you get dumped?
Speaker 12: It was on my son's first birthday, about three weeks after our wedding.
Speaker 4: Oh no, what happened?
Speaker 12: I kind of forgot that it was he firsthday turned up at the party and told me that they've been seeing somebody else month month.
Speaker 3: This is what I don't get word with the wedding.
Speaker 2: Then that's just his child too, And he forgot his own child's first birthday when he turned up to the party. What did he think he was going to a party for?
Speaker 12: I remember that morning when I called and I was like, we've got the party state? Should I need to canceler? Like, I don't know where you've been?
Speaker 3: You know what caught? All the signs are there that you're better off.
Speaker 12: Without him, Like it's been an absolute blessing in disguise.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you went through that though.
Speaker 4: That's a shocker. Did he break up with you at the party.
Speaker 12: Yeah, told me at the party.
Speaker 3: He was which put you on the other.
Speaker 2: They're all in relationship. Jail, straight to jail for you to lock him up to throw away the key.
Speaker 5: That's I know.
Speaker 3: Some people have word. I just sit there and go. If you've had like to.
Speaker 5: Tripped the band aid.
Speaker 2: Off, not at the first birthday party, over the the wedding three weeks, No, don't do it at the wedding.
Speaker 3: Wedding the day before the Yeah, the recovery.
Speaker 2: I can get to the day before.
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 2: You just got to go.
Speaker 3: Through with it. All I can think of is the friends that went to that wedding. You've been asking for the present back, wouldn't you? It was only three weeks.
Speaker 4: You know she can keep the presence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair point, she can keep the presence.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good cool. Hey, it's right on eight o'clock. Aery McKay from the Blue is about to join us in let's give away some money and Melbourne. Well, let's say a massive good morning to Alana from Greenvale. Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good, you're a Blue bag And we got Harry m Kaiba to join us on the air.
Speaker 6: I am been a member of my whole life.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry, Elana. What would you ask Big Harry if you could?
Speaker 3: Do you got any feedback for him?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: Just?
Speaker 6: I mean I've been a support of my whole life, so you know, we stick through them, through good times at bad times. So just you know, I think I feel like I'm a true supporter.
Speaker 3: Good on you practice that line, didn't she did?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she sounds like the president.
Speaker 3: Oh big day for you today. You work in accounts. Happy new financial year?
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you, very busy time.
Speaker 3: All right, I believe you want to roll the dice and go for five k. Rules are simple. You will hear a question. You will then hear a three two one. You need to answer in that time.
Speaker 5: Okay, get in before the three to two one, Alana, because there's nothing worse than not offering anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, okay, learn I learned the answer to this the other day. Actually, all right, yes, on the SmartLess podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, Alana, for.
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars. Your question is.
Speaker 6: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: John Williams he's done everything, Jurassic Park, all the big movies.
Speaker 2: Was he on SmartLess?
Speaker 3: No, they were just talking about it. Oh, I think he was, but you know he's done. You think of a famous movie, he has done the theme for it.
Speaker 2: Sorry mate, Yeah, Superman, Harry Potter, e t.
Speaker 5: John Williams, is hey too Blue?
Speaker 3: No different, John car Williams.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're driving in your car?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Sunrise lock him up at the Surf Club every year and let him out on inact perform down on the beach. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What he plays True Blue on insect Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great. It's a awesome moment. Yeah, he does it every year. Coolan get a steft club on the gold cast anyway.
Speaker 2: Not to be confused with John Williams.
Speaker 3: You got it, Arry McKay from the Blow, it's going to be joining us. I like to apologize straight off the bat. Did executive producer Brody come down and get you?
Speaker 7: No, he didn't.
Speaker 3: I because he's a big port fan and I just I could imagine the carry on.
Speaker 4: Keep them separate.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, I thought I'm unmocked because I was waiting for about ten minutes downstairs.
Speaker 3: So I was a power move? Is it power move?
Speaker 7: Just leave the actual power?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did they actually leave you out there in this hideous Melbourne weather for ten minutes?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: It was probably eight laws, but who's counting.
Speaker 3: We apologize, get your blanket.
Speaker 5: You're aware?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm good. Things come pretty well.
Speaker 3: So you guys playing my Pies this weekend?
Speaker 7: All say, is that your pies? Is that a loose portship?
Speaker 2: I am he's a fair weather supply and they're doing well.
Speaker 5: So he's up at about no to be fair.
Speaker 3: For the last couple of years, I've been in.
Speaker 5: Chops and change. They won the flag a couple of years ago, and is.
Speaker 3: I did say to my boys because their little pie supporters and the first year they were backing them, they won. And I'm like, you guys need to realize your mates school, their parents might not have seen.
Speaker 2: Their Some people wait their whole lives to see their team.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, so we had we backed the right horse, yes at the start.
Speaker 2: Enough about Collingwood, please, what about Princess Park.
Speaker 5: What's the mood? Like I saw the President was out yesterday trying to calm the farm when it comes.
Speaker 15: To the media, Yeah, obviously it's tough. Yeah, it happens a little bit flat and as you can imagine the season, and I guess the last couple of weeks definitely haven't gone to script too much. But to be fair, yesterday we're all in for our recovery review day and energy was pretty good. And I guess in times like this you can't point the finger or I'll get too flat. I think the only way is like moving forward. So still trying to bring some energy and some positivity, and you're still.
Speaker 2: Did the President say he's backing Vossi though he's backed him in packed him for the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the year anyway, right, Surely that's a good thing though, So that way we would put the debate to rest every week, because every week I feel like it's in the headlines just Vossi going, ISSSI going. You said last week you and the players are right behind him.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what rob our president came out and said, but yeah, in terms of I think this contract until next year. So if that it gets a little distability from a media point of view, then then great.
Speaker 3: But have you ever had a text or a phone call from the president and on a scale of one to ten, where's the fear sit when you see that? And I'm gonna come up on your phone when.
Speaker 7: It says call me.
Speaker 5: Now we're saying call me because I've got a new deal for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it doesn't happened to maybe in the future.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was just going to say, I saw on your Instagram you put up this amazing video about the AFL becoming more accessible for people who are blind or have low vision. Have you seen?
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen this?
Speaker 3: It's like amazing, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you tell us, Harry.
Speaker 15: Well, Yeah, through Telstra there's a new initiative to help and make footy more accessible pretty much. And that's the kind of promotion at the moment. So you'll probably see a lot of players sharing on that social media. But yeah, anything that can make the game more.
Speaker 5: The technology allows those who are visually impaired to track the ball, yeah, by a series of magnets which move on a.
Speaker 3: Like a clipboard. Yeah, and so it vibrates depending if they take a mark. And incredible.
Speaker 5: I mean, my both my auntie and uncle blind have been since since birth and they used to go along, well, my uncle is a Carlton supporter and my auntie is Melbourne sport. They used to go along just for the app sphere, just to hear it.
Speaker 3: Well, at least now they can actually know what's going on with the game as well. So it's still in trial.
Speaker 15: Phase, Yeah, I believe so. Yeah, Yeah, it's very cool initiative and I love that. Yeah, they're making the game more accessible for everyone. And to Quint's point, the more people that can enjoy the game exactly in whatever way it possible is amazing. So that's cool under touch.
Speaker 5: What about Tiger Tom. Now, you are a member of the Forward Society, so you would obviously understand how those pesky defenders go about their craft, clost tags and all the rest. But what he did I think was a little out of wine for anyone. I think he's got a little heated can you give sorika? He's been reported for striking right up at the tribunal tonight, which means usually the AFL is recommending or chasing a four to five week ban.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think there's no no second. We don't want that in the game in terms of players hitting each other in the head. I can't speak for Tom in terms of what was going through his mind, but it's definitely it's a heated game and you can do things without really thinking. And yeah, that doesn't say that we obviously don't want any contact to the head.
Speaker 7: But yeah, no doubt, I don't think it was an.
Speaker 15: Intentional thing or you plan to do that, and things can definitely get heated in the moment.
Speaker 3: So those issues seem to stand out a lot more these days now that week they do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's not much gray area there, No, there.
Speaker 15: Isn't, which is in a way, it's great for the game that when unfortunately an incident does happen, when someone gets in the head, it's it's way more as you said, publicized now versus maybe ten years ago when that happened a lot more So.
Speaker 3: You have a company fines for being a naughty boy.
Speaker 7: A couple not too bad running into the umpire.
Speaker 3: What's happening on a.
Speaker 7: Couple of grand each time?
Speaker 3: Worse than to speak camera geez.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So it was literally it was a stoppage. I'll tell you the story. It was a stoppage and I was as a key forard. You're not really often in the stoppage, but for some reason that week I got a bit of a license to run through the stuffage. So I was running through and at a bank, a clyde into the umpire and turned around. I was like, yee, that was a bit annoying. But and when at it bounds again, so it was another stoppage. Didn't think too much of it. So and back to do the exact same play. He was watching the ball run into the umpire again.
Speaker 3: It was the fact that you did it twice.
Speaker 15: Well, I got fined for both separately. Really half or three grand feet?
Speaker 3: Surely sometimes you must look at numb pire mid game and go it's worth a two k at the moment.
Speaker 7: But I think he was pretty fun with me.
Speaker 5: It was a Melbourne player at the weekend that actually got his eye gouged by an umpire. It was Harvey Langford's his name, So he had to go off because he got a he cupped a finger in the eye from when the umpire was calling play one.
Speaker 2: Did the umpires get fines if they hit you?
Speaker 7: Sure? It goes.
Speaker 2: Year straight to Jay.
Speaker 3: You can't be doing that, Harry McKay for the Blues journey. It's made good luck this weekend again. Surprise cheers to coming.
Speaker 7: In see you guys soon.
Speaker 3: Just go on twenty one past eight. Take it easy on the road. She is a wet one out there. We're expecting wet and Winney conditions over the next few days. Clintons it moves its way down from set on air.
Speaker 5: The cyclone bomb, as it's.
Speaker 3: Been described, nothing good comes.
Speaker 5: Sees on standby, strong winds.
Speaker 3: Hats off to the Sees workers as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, they do such a great job. And they're all volunteers, aren't.
Speaker 3: They, Yeah, most of them. Yeah. So at one o'clock in the morning, you know, when they're dealing with stuff at their house, they put on the clothes and go out to help others.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but as you say, lots of rain about today, especially in Melbourne and Sydney, so take care.
Speaker 2: Goes on the roads.
Speaker 3: Sitting there last night, finally got the kids down, poured myself a celebration getting the kids down beverage, which is what milk. Opened the laptop and it was just still on a bit of work and my phone rang and look, I don't beat you, guys. I do. Let a lot of calls just go through to the wicket keeper especially.
Speaker 2: Don't answer my phone a lot, to be honest. I'll get a missed call and then just text back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a bit the same. But the person that came up was my sister in law's partner and they have just had a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh, they had the baby.
Speaker 3: They've had the baby.
Speaker 2: The baby your niece or nephew.
Speaker 3: We've got a baby in the family.
Speaker 2: A baby.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll get to it. You don't know what start. We'll get to the baby style of what flavor is it.
Speaker 3: We'll get to the baby in a second.
Speaker 2: Why don't you know what time?
Speaker 13: A second?
Speaker 3: I've answered the phone, like, you know, this guy's just face phone call. It was a FaceTime to show you the baby. Well, I thought maybe they're trying to show me the baby. I haven't seen the baby yet. Is there something wrong?
Speaker 2: So we waited to have the baby.
Speaker 3: I've sent you a screenshot of the FaceTime if you want to have a look. I was expecting the baby. Oh, is that it's the mother in law?
Speaker 5: Is that her? We've got eyes on the mother in law.
Speaker 3: Is that Wendy the mother.
Speaker 2: That big Wens.
Speaker 4: I've never seen Wendy before.
Speaker 2: Look at happy she is that.
Speaker 5: She's like, she's tricked you.
Speaker 3: She has tricked me.
Speaker 4: Tricked you?
Speaker 2: Did you never reply to Wendy?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, you got me? And she goes you missed three m my calls. The Savo. So I thought I would call on Dom's phone because I knew you an answer, and I was like, she's got me.
Speaker 2: There's Jason Hawkins. Can you get your phone out right now? Put it up and show Clint and have a scroll through the amount of text messages Wendy has sent you that you have not replied to.
Speaker 4: There would be two hundred of them.
Speaker 2: He never replies. Here scrolling, still scrolling.
Speaker 5: It's all right, white white, there's no blue in there at all. Watch there's photos and videos. Whoa Wendy.
Speaker 2: She does send some kookie things though, pick a random.
Speaker 5: She's sending your gifts as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get quote.
Speaker 2: Still no grey, So Wendy, if you're listening, he does receive them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still no green.
Speaker 2: Look, it's like it's so bad. Still nothing, still.
Speaker 5: Scrolling, scrolling. She's a bit much, isn't.
Speaker 3: We're back to January twenty.
Speaker 2: Seven, so we haven't replied since January.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I was like, oh, Wendy, I was about to call you, and she goes, you've got it. Do you want to see the baby? And I said I'd love to see the baby.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought I was getting.
Speaker 3: When well then, because they've got other children. Little little Lucky gone on the phone and I went on, Luckie, you're a big brother. You've now got a little baby to look after.
Speaker 4: And what did Lachlan say?
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, he showed me the photo and everything, and I was dressed in neutral colors.
Speaker 2: I showed you a photo, was.
Speaker 3: The baby sleeping? Took me over to the baby and I was like, that's the baby sleeping, neutral colors. That's not going to help me. I don't know if it's a blokes thing.
Speaker 2: But did you not ask what the baby's name?
Speaker 5: Didn't ask?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it's a boy.
Speaker 5: Well, on the balance of probability, you got fifty.
Speaker 2: I was a gambling man. Did you not say what?
Speaker 4: Did you call the baby?
Speaker 3: No? Instead, I said I love the name. To what I just went, Oh my god, what a cutie. Hey, guys, I love the name.
Speaker 5: Imagine if they've called the baby Wendy. Stop to Wendy.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you said you love the name? Because when you did, well, I.
Speaker 3: Should know the name. By now I knew I shouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Are you supposed to know the name?
Speaker 3: If I'm sure my wife's told me, I just haven't taken it in. It's a blow Gilling's not.
Speaker 5: It's a Jason, Oh no, please, no, I know it's the first question i'd ask. He's going to hear this, even ask what the way to the baby?
Speaker 3: The other day? You forgot your nephew's names.
Speaker 5: It's true which one?
Speaker 7: We have both kids?
Speaker 3: But can it held them for lofe? They're coming.
Speaker 1: Only one thing can stop these rabbid children from ruining us all.
Speaker 5: It's Jason Lawrence. School holidays Saves.
Speaker 3: That's all right. Whether Save companies are getting on board to be our saviors for school holidays. We just in cost of living things through the roof at the moment. So we want to try and help our parents in Melbourne every day.
Speaker 4: This to find things to do.
Speaker 3: With every Oh oh, mate, tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Fourteen days is a lot of days.
Speaker 3: Tell me about it. So each day we're going to be off floating tickets, vouchers, things to keep your household busy for the school holidays today. The lovely people at Lego Land are our saviors. You can let the kids creativity run wild these school holidays at Lego Land Discovery Center, Melbourne, the ultimate indoor Lego Playground, which is perfect for the bad weather at the moment.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, Yes, amazing.
Speaker 4: We need indoor activities.
Speaker 3: You want to score family passes, give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four to ten. There's a catch though, what you've got to ask us for the tickets? Like how your kids ask you for things at home?
Speaker 5: Are we there yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Are we there yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Are we there yet?
Speaker 5: No there yet?
Speaker 3: Are we there yet?
Speaker 2: Are we there yet?
Speaker 5: So annoying?
Speaker 3: It's so annoying yet, just how your kids ask you for stuff. You've got to do this ask us now, I love it. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number to whin your family passes to Lego Land. This is Lady Gaga now on over one hundred. Good morning. We are both gets. What can it? Held them full? They are coming.
Speaker 1: Only one thing can stop these rabid children from ruining us all.
Speaker 5: It's Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 1: School Holidays saviors, look at.
Speaker 3: The phones, go, I know.
Speaker 2: We want to be your savior this school holidays. When you're racking your brains of what you can do with the kids fourteen days. The weather's pretty miserable at the moment. We want to give you some fun experiences over the holidays on us.
Speaker 3: That's right, different experiences every single day. Today, we've got family passes to Lego Land. Let their creativity run wildly. School holidays at Lego Land Discovery Center in Melbourne. It's the ultimate indoor Lego playground. They've got rides there.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: They've got rides built from.
Speaker 3: No, they're all not all safe and metal and everything, but you go in there, you build. There's like the Melbourne Brickman. Brickman will probably be there fighting around all the time he does. Brickman lives there. Say hello to.
Speaker 5: Him, all right.
Speaker 2: There is a catch to winning these family passes, though, Jason, You've come up with an idea that I think he's going to be highly irritating to listen to.
Speaker 4: People to do.
Speaker 3: You just have to ask for the tickets the same way your kids would ask you for things at home. Let's go to Cass and killmore.
Speaker 13: Good morning, good morning, how are you going?
Speaker 3: We're good? What are you after? Cass?
Speaker 2: I'm after the mom mom, mommy?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Cass, I.
Speaker 6: Can I can? I can?
Speaker 12: We can?
Speaker 5: I can?
Speaker 2: I go get their cast? Yes?
Speaker 5: Cass?
Speaker 2: What is it you want?
Speaker 6: Can we can we get for? I?
Speaker 5: Can stop. You've been a good girl.
Speaker 3: Don't encourage it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, you can have the tickets.
Speaker 3: Well done on your cast, Well done. Thoughts are with you for the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Well done. Let's go to where be now, Tim, you've got a couple of kids.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, hello, Tim? What would you like?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 12: Please?
Speaker 3: Mum and dad, I'll clean my room.
Speaker 2: Can we please just go to Lego?
Speaker 3: You won't clean your room, team, I'll give you the tickets and indeed, no, you say that, I will even clean the bathroom.
Speaker 5: You won't, Tim, it's a deal.
Speaker 4: Clean the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Give your deals.
Speaker 3: Tim, you ain't going to clean the bathroom. They never do that. I've cleaned my room. And then you go up there and it looks like a bloody dumb hitter.
Speaker 5: Becker, Hello Becker, he got Becker.
Speaker 3: She's nailing it. This is what my kids do. They just ignore. I'm tapping them on the shoulder, going hello, hello Becker, Becca, Becker. Be becon. I'll tell your.
Speaker 2: Kids to what's the most annoying thing your kids?
Speaker 3: What's the time we got? It's the ignoring. It does my heading like I'll be saying their name.
Speaker 5: We talk about the kids are your wife?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, my kids. It'll be a word like shep blends into and she'll be like, what's that. I'm like, I'm trying to just talk to anyone that will listen.
Speaker 2: What about when you're like, dinner's ready, guys, dinner's on the table, guys, it's going cold. Dinners on. They used to drive my mum mad, And then.
Speaker 3: They'll turn around a couple of minutes go, hey, what's for dinner? I'm stuff this is cold. Here we go, Joe, good morning, drive ask your right cold coin you but lawreed, Joe will look up for the family pass as well.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you day for love you guys.
Speaker 3: Love you too. There's an insight utill next time.
Speaker 2: Actually are we doing this every day?
Speaker 5: That's so annoying.
Speaker 2: I love it, so annoying.
Speaker 3: We're going to offload a stack more Lego Land family passes off the air, go and check out. Let your creativity run well these school holidays. Lego Land Discovery Center, Melbourne, the ultimate indoor Lego playground. We've got a brand new school holiday adventure up for grabs this time tomorrow on nov.
Speaker 5: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are getting out of here. Actually, you know what. There was one more thing from the dinner last night. You haven't mentioned yet. What happy birthday?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, everyone decided it was my birthday, so they came out singing with the dessert tray.
Speaker 2: Had a panic that it was actually your birthday December. I know that, I know that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure restaurants staff love that.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's so embarrassing when people seeing happy birthday in a restaurant.
Speaker 5: So disapoint you couldn't be there, Lauren, you missed the tree.
Speaker 4: Out your real birthday.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, have a great day today. Take it easy on the roads. Wet weather over the next few days. She's gonna be a slippery and wet out there. Aaron Rich is it next? We will see you tomorrow and Melbourne. Bye, Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 14: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.