Speaker 1: We don't promote hate, but no, but one is okay. It's one person that's done you dirty. It's not like a random person you're hating. This is someone that's done you dirty.
Speaker 2: Like people say, like, I don't hate anyone, but actually I just hate one person.
Speaker 1: Because they've done you dirty. So they're in your pit.
Speaker 2: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 1: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Good morning that Welcome Anna, Welcome to the Gold Coast. You're up here on the Gold Coast this weekend. How's it been.
Speaker 2: I've literally arrived up here and I feel like I've arrived into summer. And now I know why you're loving it so much. In the.
Speaker 1: Before, don't you reckon that? Everyone's like, oh, bah blah, you're from Melbourne, You're off having holday on the Gold Coast. Everyone's like, so when are you moving up here?
Speaker 2: Literally? Really everyone? So, I've been here for about three or four days now, and every single person who I speak to on the Gold Coast is like, so you love it so much? So when are you moving off?
Speaker 1: It's like a cold almost not fad, but like it's like, you know, we're like, when are you moving up here? When you want to move off here?
Speaker 2: You're just trying to convert everyone, But it is like.
Speaker 1: This is the weather has absolutely turned it on this weekend for you though. We had a couple of ify days last week, a bit of rain, and but this weekend perfect. So it was a bit busy on the Gold Coast. You did come with the busiest weekend. There's an air at the Pacific Air Show. Yeah, catching the airplanes doing tricks there.
Speaker 2: So I'm staying at the Langham and literally we have the best view of the air show.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's a bit dodgy, like I feel like some of the planes look like they're going to crash into each other, and they look like they're flying like there's five planes in a row flying so close to each other. I'm just like, it gives me a little bit of anxiety. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: It's really cool, Like it's honestly is cool. Yeah, yeah, I was saying I said it to you though, and apparently I was to say Michael as well. Is like, well, you think hearing those noises of the airplane is like cool and exhilarating, but you know, like some countries, if they hear that, that means like they're about to get bold, like warning, I have to run for cover, which is why or that here we're like oh cool.
Speaker 2: And out of nowhere. Like I was lying by the pool and this huge fighter jet just came whizzing past, to the point that I screamed and all the kids in the pool screamed and everyone was just like ah. But then it was like fun. But I know what you mean, Like, yeah, that can be like so scary to.
Speaker 1: Run for cover.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what's your turn on this week?
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously it has to be that I'm on the Gold Coast. I last time I spoke to you, I was in fifty thousand layers with a beanie on, and that was making fun of my beanie, and I was talking about all of the places that I wanted to go for warmth, and that kindly suggested I come to the Gold Coast, and it's you know what, Gold Coasts. I've got to give it to them. It's great here and.
Speaker 1: We're not getting paid by the Gold coast to say all this we should be because we're actually pumping it up.
Speaker 2: No, it's good, and it's also good to be back in person with you. We've done two I think the last two podcasts we've done remotely. Is it three? Yeah, the last three podcasts we've done have been remote and it's just good to be in person. Make good vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone's saying that my vibes were low.
Speaker 2: Your vibes were. It's not that your vibes are low. It's I mean, I feel like every week we make an excuse. But last week's excuse is it that roof was the room was not yet soundproof. So, Matt, the podcast studio that you do it in is in an office, so you're trying to keep your voice down.
Speaker 1: I just didn't want everyone to know that. I want everyone in the office to hear me talking about fucking what I was talking about. Come out and everyone's like this, it's Madone's like, oh you do that, but now it sound proof, so it is.
Speaker 2: Now I'm here, So it's like a bit more like there's both of us.
Speaker 1: It's not as weird as me just talking and hearing my voice saying whax stuff. And they probably just looking at walking at me, like what the hell from with this sky man?
Speaker 2: I were saying, we are the biggest oversharers, like the fact that we have a podcast together.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: Well, my turn on is that you're up in the Gold Coast. She came around last night. Tammy cooked us. We had a fire and Tammy cooked us some steak sandwiches and her famous salt vinekar chips. How good to the chips, like.
Speaker 2: The best French fries I've ever eaten.
Speaker 1: Amazing, that's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's proper wifey, like she was in the kitchen. She was the hostest with the most like she was.
Speaker 1: She was amazing. Yeah, those chips are amazing. She cooks the steak perfection, like I try to have a go at the steaks and everyone was like, nah, we like mummies better.
Speaker 2: And I was fucking they were epic. They were to be fair, like that's hard to compete.
Speaker 1: Again, she knows what she's doing.
Speaker 2: It was also really nice, like seeing you with the kids, like you are such a good step dad.
Speaker 1: Thanks. I don't think like a lot of people have seen it, like they see little clips on Instagram and all that sort of stuff, but you actually in so view, but you haven't seen me actually when I'm doing it and what it's like, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like you're so nurturing and kind and it's just like so nice to see you in that role. Thanks, because like you know, before you met Tammy, you were like, you know, out on the town having fun and then you kind of you did have it before just before you met her, you did kind of like settle. You were like, I'm just having movie nice with my mom and like you fully kind of like chilled out.
Speaker 1: Yes, my life was in a different place, so I was gonna literally I let you have my pre approval. I was buying myself a house. And now I've moved up here, my whole life changed. Yeah, way different.
Speaker 2: Just like so nurturing, so loving, and it's just actually so sweet to see it, and like who would have thought, but like it's so amazing, And I've slipped.
Speaker 1: In perfectly to the role, haven't. I just really a good way of putting it, But you know what I mean, Like I've just filled that role and made it made it my own. Yeah. My ech of the week though, is.
Speaker 2: The tone change to hear that it was like a full tone change.
Speaker 1: It's it's my hair. I'm at the awkward.
Speaker 2: Stage looking at like I'm not I don't like to pass our negativity, but it is looking a little pineapple.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, look in the camera and tell me that's not Pineapple express.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: Doing it's the awkward stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very awkward. So like I can't wear a cap backwards because it flicks out because it's not long enough. Yeah, but I start to wear it forward and I have to wear a cap because you can't walk around with this. I could probably get no it's not long enough. Yeah, accident, it's it's too short.
Speaker 2: I mean you look good with a cap. So, like, do you know what was actually hilarious. So when we were setting up to do this podcast, Matt and I were both wearing hats in today's podcast and they were kind of like, it's shadowing your face and that, and I were like, well, we don't care. And that's like I'm covering up my hair and I have it freshly tattooed brows and they're fifty percent darker than they're going to be. So I'm wearing a cap because I'm just hiding.
Speaker 1: You back about these, but I honestly can't.
Speaker 2: Tell really, maybe because I do. I do like color in my brows quite dark normally, sometimes too much almost, but like, obviously I've done nothing to my brows and they're this start. They're black.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look at them, they're full black. You look a bit surprised.
Speaker 2: That's probably my botox.
Speaker 1: You're looking at me like what And I'm like, fuck, did I say you're the wrong thing?
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, I have had my eyebrows tattooed and I'm loving them, like the shape of them so good, like I got them done at Susie McIntosh, she truly is the brow queen. Smashed it. Smashed it. My ech of the week, Matt, I have too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go on.
Speaker 2: So my first ick of the week is that I got Amazon Prime because I think it was because I wanted to see what's the show? Is it a show?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: It's a movie. The movie where the guy at the end is like naked singing to There's Nowhere on the dance sultburn. Okay time, Yes, you didn't finish it, are you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You never finished it and finished it. We ended up just having sex and it was a weird movie too, but we were just in the movie. I had her on the background. Then afterwards like now.
Speaker 2: We won't enjoy What part did you have sex? I can't remember, because like there's a couple of scenes where it could if that's.
Speaker 1: I was doing what I had to do and I heard a bit in the background and I was like, what's going on and caught me off guard. But I don't I don't remember that sex moment.
Speaker 2: No, anyway, for Saltburn, I purchased or subscribed to Amazon Prime. The other day I realized I still had it, and I was like, oh, that's like one of those annoying things that you don't want to keep paying. So I tried to cancel my subscription. Impossible, impossible to try to cancel Amazon Prime. I literally spent thirty minutes trying to cancel this thing. It literally wouldn't let me, Like it was like, let us send you an email, we'll get back to you in a week to see if you still want to cancel it. Like it was crazy, like they do not want you to cancel that subscription to the point where it's actually really annoying. But also as a girlie who does not like her admin. I've kind of like, I'm almost at the point where I'm like, maybe I'll have Amazon Prime for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: It's not canceled.
Speaker 2: No. I tried for thirty minutes. It was impossible, rhymes.
Speaker 1: I have some good movies, I know.
Speaker 2: But am I going to have it forever?
Speaker 1: Like I suppose? So maybe you need to accept it, cancel the card that it's linked to, But then you've got all the idamin of changing all the cards.
Speaker 2: That would Honestly, I think to cancel my card and change cards would be easier than to cancel that.
Speaker 1: Because all your deposits on all your other subscriptions and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: I can resubscribe to that.
Speaker 1: That's more.
Speaker 2: I mean, trust me, do you have Amazon Prime?
Speaker 1: I use?
Speaker 2: My sisters try to cancel it, ask her to cancel it. It's I don't know. Let's go to the Facebook group about this, because I swear it's so impossible to cancel. Really such an ink for me this week?
Speaker 1: Well on that do you use? You messaged me about my Disney one as well, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's linked to my old email and that's impossible to now change because they send the verification to my old email that got hacked. So I can't change my email because the verification goes to that one.
Speaker 2: But are you still paying for it? Yeah, Disney Plus. Yeah, so you're paying Disney Plot. That's worse than me. That's actually no.
Speaker 1: I'm using it though, because I'm locked. I don't know, I'm logged in to places. But then I can't change the password.
Speaker 2: Oh so you can't. You can't get my because I tried to get into that's Disney Plus because I obviously love the Kardashians and that's the only thing I want watch on the mats. Give for me his login, but.
Speaker 1: I can't change it, and there's something accusing it. I gave up. I did the same thing as you and just gave up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I needed a code from that and he could get to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I tried to sign Wolf's TV into it but it wouldn't let me the other day and I was like, man, I can't help you here. I was like, I can't get to you.
Speaker 2: You need to try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very annoying.
Speaker 2: So someone knew for me it's.
Speaker 1: True true, So it's your other eck.
Speaker 2: Okay, my other eck is something really embarrassing that happened to me on the plane ride here. We took a really early morning flight. You know when you book those like six am flights because they're that little bit cheaper.
Speaker 1: Oh, and it seems like such good idea, and.
Speaker 2: You're like, seize the day, Like I'll get up at four, I'll have a little snooze on the plane at six, arrive at like eight.
Speaker 1: I catch those ones a lot getting up at four.
Speaker 2: It's it's a headache, his headache.
Speaker 1: And then like, actually this is an ick. Actually I use d D because I get frequent fly points. You know how I sucker for them is like Uber, Yes, yeah, I use that instead of Uber because I get frequent fly points because it's blogged together and there's no DD's at four am in the morning, like for some reason, there's just never ending. So I'm sitting there way the first Yeah. Then I go to Uber and then like the uber's thing, and I'm just always the amount of times at the six am flight, I've told my Uber, hey, I'm running a bit behind.
Speaker 2: Can I just ask you a question, like the fact that you're still on this frequent flyer thing and you've told me that there's nothing that you can buy with it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, Now I'm moving with no frequent flyers. It is different to flybys. Frequent flyers.
Speaker 2: That's connected to Okay, okay, sorry, sorry, so not fly bys.
Speaker 1: Not flybys. But I can turn my fly by points into frequently It's a long thing. I don't want to it's very technicalities, but I get it.
Speaker 2: And have you got anything from flybys? Is my question?
Speaker 1: I got I got. I used two thousand points the other day that got me ten dollars off my groceries. I didn't say yes to it, Tammy did. But two thousand points is equivalent to two thousand dollars and it got me only ten dollars off.
Speaker 2: And I'll just see sometimes sometimes I'm shopping and they say to me, do you have any flybys? And I say no, And I feel bad about it because I'm like, I'm not making the most of my money. Now, I don't feel so bad hearing that.
Speaker 1: I know, I was like, that is so frustrating.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So we were on this super early morning flight. So the flight takes off at six am, So everyone in the plane basically goes to sleep because they're like, let's get a couple of couple of hours of power in before we arrive in the gold Chorst. Anyway, the sun rise that morning was the most stunning I've seen on a plane ever. So I'm like in the middle seat there's a girl in the window seat sleeping beside me, and I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna have to like get this video. So I like put my phone on side so I don't want it to like do the whole chi ching, you know, like the camera thing. Anyway, I like start taking the video and the flashes on that. Yes, the flash automatically goes on and I literally have like in the plane was dark as well, So I have a flash in this girl's face and I was mortified, Like I was so embarrassed I was. She just like looked at me, really startled, like what not. Immediately I think she was a bit mad.
Speaker 1: I'd be so annoyed. Well, I yeah, that would kiss me off, but I think, yeah, you go do what you go do to get that content.
Speaker 2: Is really pushing it there.
Speaker 1: She'll suffer, but you've got your content. Quick question for you. I've seen seeing this on TikTok a lot. I just want to ask you how many messages? How many unread messages do you have on your phone?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna judge me?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. Is it a bad thing or is it a good thing?
Speaker 2: Because well, maybe a bad thing if you've not like opened your messages? Really, how many do you have?
Speaker 1: Okay, text messages? I just went up one hundred and eighty two literally as we were just saying, someone message me as we're talking.
Speaker 2: One hundred and eighty two unopened text messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, emails, I have eighty three on my outlook, on my Gmail six hundred and ninety three messenger, I only have eleven. What about you, okay?
Speaker 2: On my messages text messages, I have eight unopened and on my Gmail I have one. Five hundred and twenty nine unopened emails. Yeah, that's pretty they're probably spam. Don't you hate getting spammed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't any describe And.
Speaker 2: Like some people really take advantage of having your email, like you know those businesses and they just absolutely flog you with emails like Eve with Goldie B Like we're very like we make sure that we only send emails very I hate.
Speaker 1: It and I ship it out to everyone, Like if it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're, you know, having a quick sale and it's twenty four hours. Sure, send me an email like I want to know about that, but otherwise don't email me, like if there's nothing in it for me, I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested. I want your newsletter on how the new paints have come out, because I bought ju Lux in two thousand and fucking fifteen. I asked this because Michael's birthday recently. Yeah, I don't know if he told you or if he even noticed, but I don't know who's even that fiday. I just pissed myself, so I went to message him sitting on the plane. Actually, I went to message him, and I was like, what should I say? How do I say happy birthday to Michael? And she was like, you know what, I copied and paste because the message above was his birthday message to me, and I just coughied and pasted his birthday message to me to send back to him. And what did he say? Mate with a love art? I don't think no, I don't think, you know, because I was like, it'd be even funnier if he copied and pasted my message back to me. But he did it.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I thought it was hilarious. When I did that, I was pissing myself.
Speaker 2: I love how you just have these like things with like text messages that you find hilarious, like when you did the whole like ten minutes countdown with me, like you're just having a good time in life. Well that's there, Okay, Matt. This week on my screen time, I saw something that I don't know why. It's come up on my algorithm a couple of times. And I know that this is kind of like an old thing, but I wanted to ask you about the red nail theory. Have you heard of this theory?
Speaker 1: I have, but please explain further. I don't. It's not something I'm across completely.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the term was coined by a TikToker called at girl boss Town. Anyway, it hypothesizes that meta more attracted to women when their nails are painted red, and then since posting the viral video, many single women have put the theory to the test and tried it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't. I don't notice nails. I have seen my nails and she has like all this fucking artworks three D stuff on it. And I'm like, that just feels like it'd be uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But like, apart from that, no, I just appreciate you know what I mean. I don't just say yes, sa, I love it.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'm not silly what I do say. But I don't notice that. But I would notice when Tammy is wearing like red lipstick before red nails, Like I find red lipstick attractive.
Speaker 2: What about red lipstick and red nails?
Speaker 1: That would be hot. But I don't think i'd noticed the nails. I'd noticed the lipstick. I don't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: So you think that the theory is just wrong.
Speaker 1: It might be subconsciously for some blokes, but not for me. But maybe this subconsciously.
Speaker 2: So you've never known a girl with red nails.
Speaker 1: I've never noticed if Tammy has had a nails painted red.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I'm going to put the I'm going to put the theory to the test this week and the next time I get my nails done, I'm gonna have red nails, and I'm just gonna see if Michael is like a little bit more attracted to me. I'm just I'm not even gonna ask him about my nails. I'm just gonna see if he notices and just report back to the podcast.
Speaker 1: And would like to hear from you guys as well, So on the Facebook page, let us know if you have had you paint your nails and if your partner, if you notice more attention from other guys with your nails painted red.
Speaker 2: Or if you're a single girlie and you're trying to attract people in with those red nails, we'd.
Speaker 1: Love to hear from you, all right, And so on my screen time, I'm watching How I Met Your Mother. Yeah, and in one of the episodes they talk about a pit guy. Yes, so I asked you this because this is something I thought during the week. I'll say, I'll explain it to the audience, which we'll go on the Facebook page as well and ask everyone what their pit guy is. A pit guy is so on that you have become obsessed with for so long it's driven you crazy enough to throw them in the pit of your basement, like Silence of the Lambs. What. So it's someone that's done you so wrong and you're so angry at them that you just want to throw them in the pit in your basement. And if you've seen Silence of the lambs.
Speaker 2: But if you hate them so much that you don't want.
Speaker 1: Them in your basement, well, in Silence of the Lambs, Buffalo Bill puts them in the pit in the basement, and if anyone's familiar with it, he lowers a basket full of lotion because he's trying to make their skin nice, and he like yells at them. It puts its lotion on the skin or else it gets the holes in.
Speaker 2: If you're like me and don't know what, I have never watched Silence as the Lambs. That was really strange. But anyway, so I'm sure everyone who's watched it is with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's someone that you don't like, you hate them, You've hated them for so long. They've just been sitting in that pit in the basement of your mind, dying.
Speaker 2: And what are they called a pit?
Speaker 1: A pit? Guy? Like your pit person that's in it. It's in the bottom of the pit. Do you have someone that you would throw in that bottom of the pit and keep there for a long time?
Speaker 2: I have a pick guy.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say who it is.
Speaker 1: But I told you that to bring someone to the podcast to say who it is.
Speaker 2: No like if I feel like, if you have a pit guy, it's like a secret, right, Like you don't want people to know. Do you have a pit guy? Do you want to share?
Speaker 1: Well, on how many your mother? This is probably why I've subquently came up because on how many your mother? It's his professor who was like, you'll never be an architect, and then he was like, I'll be an architect. I'll show him. And then he became an architect and the professor was like, who are you so that whole time. And that's the thing of a pit person is they probably don't know or care about you. You've got them in your pit and they haven't thought about you since. Do you know what I mean? Yeah, So that's like the irony of it. You're obsessing over hating it, but they haven't thought about you since they've done you wrong.
Speaker 2: I reckon my pit guy hates me too.
Speaker 1: You're in their pit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're in each other's pits.
Speaker 1: Well that's a little bit different. Well, mine was mister Flong from year eleven. He took me out of class, put me at the bottom of the steps and stood at the top and pretty much told me I don't pull my head out. I'm going to become nothing. I'm not going to do anything with my life. I need to start focusing. But he didn't do it in words.
Speaker 2: It's so mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take it in a nasty way and well, fuck you, mister Furlong. I've got a podcast, very successful one, so in my pit you go.
Speaker 2: Matt literally looked at the camera so filthy and said that.
Speaker 1: But my second one, who recently I went back to Melbourne on oh you've got two. Yeah, this is a new one. This guy's I hope he listens to this. He So I went back to Melbourne and my mom was like, can you come around and I'm just rechanging all the carpets in the house. Can you help me move some furniture? And I was like, I'll be a good sign, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Your mum was getting our carpets done. I remember that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I went around and then while I was there, I was like, this isn't the carpet you sent me. This is different from the photo. My sister came around and we figured out it was wrong. We're like, right, this is not good. It's already being laid in half the house. We get the guy around. And this guy comes round, and I've never seen someone who thought he thought he was the Wolf of Wall Street. Like he's a carpet salesman. He walked in and in like a suit, thought he was.
Speaker 2: It was climy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're slimy.
Speaker 2: You know how in Matilda? Is he like Matilda's dad the car salesman?
Speaker 1: You know that guy you referenced it last night. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll show you. Everyone knows Matilda. You are a movie buff, and you don't know Matilda's dad.
Speaker 1: Kiddy ones, I'm not sure them this guy, no, he's more slimy.
Speaker 2: Than him, more slimmy than this guy. No.
Speaker 1: So he comes in and then he like gives us a dick song and dance doesn't take any responsibility that they laid the wrong carpet, and just I'm like, you know what, you're in my pitmate for life. You fuck my mum over, you're in my pits.
Speaker 2: So what happened with the carpets?
Speaker 1: We just accepted the one that we've got. It looks good, don't get me wrong, it looks but just sent so much money on new carpet just technicalities.
Speaker 2: And didn't get the ones you wanted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. He came here, he said, she said thing, So that's suck. You just accepted it. But he was a muppet and he's in my pit. End of story.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. Well, the person in my pit did me wrong a few times, so they're in my pit. Actually, I think this is a great segue into getting people to send us voicemails to our Where's your Head Out pod Instagram and tell us about your pit guy, and then we will gather them up, find the best ones and respond to some of your hotlines.
Speaker 1: Your pit guys, who they hate, who's at the bottom of their pit.
Speaker 2: People you hate the most in your life, who've done you so dirty.
Speaker 1: We don't generate, we don't promote hate. But no, but one is, okays, one person that's done you dirty. It's not like a random person you're hating. This is someone that's done you dirty.
Speaker 2: Like people say, like, I don't hate anyone, but actually I just hate one person because.
Speaker 1: That done you dirty. So they're in your pit exactly.
Speaker 2: Also, before we go, Matt, I think it's only right that we say happy anniversary to your fiance and to my husband. Yes, literally on the same weekend. We celebrated.
Speaker 1: We celebrated on hours is a different weekend, but we celebrated it the same weekend.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, so you were celebratingly and what were you celebrating.
Speaker 1: From our first date first beating each other?
Speaker 2: Cute and you went back to the same restaurant. Yeah, actually Tammy told me something really cute. What did she say about the kiss? Do you want to?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What did she say? Well, I don't know what she said?
Speaker 2: Well, tell what happened on the.
Speaker 1: Day was so yeah, on the first date. I don't know if we told it on the podcast. How she was like walking There's a hallway in the in the restaurant, and I like stopped her. She was walking out the bathroom and I was walking towards the bathroom and I stopped her and just like grabbed her and hard to kissing her. And then she got up to go to the bathroom this time, and I was like, you know, I'm going to do it again. So I was standing in the hallway and do it again.
Speaker 2: That's very romantic.
Speaker 1: Center until like that, it's so cute.
Speaker 2: So you like re made the moment but a year later, which is really cute. Yeah, and fireworks went off.
Speaker 1: As always whenever we kiss.
Speaker 2: Less, very cute, and then me and Michael celebrated three years together. It's officially together.
Speaker 1: You went on the nice gondola ride through the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: We did the guys, this is a serious recommendation. Matt was the one who actually told me about this Gold Coast gondolas. One of the best things I've done in Australia. Up there with us climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge, Like really, yes, God, I.
Speaker 1: Told you to do it because they rich Jadson, but I'll do it.
Speaker 2: You have to do it, Like it was so much fun, it was so romantic. The playlist was hilarious. It was like they were playing that Samoa and like all of these cute old school Frank Sinatra. Yeah, definite highlight. And thanks for recommending that, Matt, And now I'm recommending it to our wear's your head out listeners.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you for coming up to the Gold Coast. I hope you've enjoyed yourself. We've got a couple of exciting interviews coming everyone's way.
Speaker 2: So we're doing interviews again. Guys. We're really excited about this. So also, if you have people who you want us to interview, send them our way. I think we're going to start doing more interviews.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: It's been fun.
Speaker 1: It's been fun. Yeah. I love doing them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, guys, until next time
Speaker 1: See ya bye,