Speaker 1: Yes, you know what that means. Joe's married at first Sight is back and we are learning more and more in each episode about all these different characters.
Speaker 2: All this and characters is the key. There's some real characters, isn't there There is?
Speaker 1: Indeed, one of them absolutely is Jesse from WA. Very happy to say as well. Is this your first interview Australian interview Jesse?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, Jardy and Hazy. Hi guys, I'd love to tell you that it is. It's actually my second.
Speaker 1: Ah well that's my big gigh.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's play a little bit of Jesse's ecklist for everybody, because Jesse, I don't think you're alone in this. I think everyone across the nation has anycklist?
Speaker 4: Do you bigg quite easily? Yes, I do. And it's funny you asked that because I actually brought a list to remind me of just how much X me about dating, like CrossFit checks and power lifters, like chicks who the best thing they have to say about themselves is how much they love dogs, Like you can like dogs. That's great, but surely there's something better you can say about yourself. Another one is the Star Signed Chicks. Yeah, that's not me, Jesse.
Speaker 1: I'm not just saying this, but I think that there are a lot of men who completely completely agree with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my phone went off with a lot of former male friends being like they speaking on behalf of all of us there.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, going through the full list, you talk a lot about women who are obsessed with Instagram and TikTok and all that sort of stuff. I don't think you're alone with that. I think that's a real turn off for most men.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: How did it go with the reception? Jesse? When your new bride asked you what your star sign was? What were you thinking? Your face said a lot? What were you thinking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my face does say a lot, doesn't it. I actually, you know, I really wish that they showed last night a lot more of the really great time that Claire and I had at the wedding. What was I thinking, like, Yeah, she's into star size, Oh yeah, she's into crystals. But it wasn't a complete deal breaker.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, emotional too for you, Jesse? Can you take us through that? I mean, you're a marriage setlement, so you've done this so many times, but it just what he hit a different spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really did. I've had a bit of a rough trip with my relationship history, which will be something you'll get to learn about in coming episodes. And just it really was such a beautiful moment at the older with Claire and it got to me, you know, having all my best friends there and all her close people there, it was it was just a really beautiful moment.
Speaker 2: How have you found being on the show? And Jesse, are you glad you went on it? Because a lot of people walk away and go, oh, well I was portrayed this way and blah blah blah. How have you found it?
Speaker 3: So far?
Speaker 4: So good?
Speaker 3: Honestly, it doesn't look like it from last night's episode, but it really was one of the best days of my life. I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 2: And you've gone into it real low key. You've got the top bun, you've got the pink, So just just went into it subtly, just.
Speaker 1: Trying to fly into the radar. Mat can you give us something You're not going to give too much away, but are we in store for some giant little pieces of controversy because we do know the Maths likes to serve that dish up very nice and hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they absolutely do.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you guys to strap strap in.
Speaker 2: I love it. Jesse, thank you so much for chatting with us this morning. And yeah, I'm glad you enjoyed the show and hopefully everything pans out with your new bride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Good on you, buddy, She's made all the best